Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #1501
cuervo72
Head Coach

Google "Debra LaFave", then I think look at KSyrup's first comment. Pretty sure that part of the title was edited in later.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #1502
cougarfreak
College Starter

Fresh from my neck of the woods, I teach about 15 miles from this place:

NKY English Teacher Accused Of Sexual Abuse - Education News Story - WLWT Cincinnati
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #1503
SFL Cat
College Starter

Here's a new twist.

Two Bountiful Jr. High teachers accused of sex with same student
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #1504
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

please tell me at the same time>!
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:17 AM   #1505
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Child molesters apparently have a nice cheering section on this board.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #1506
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
I'd like to know the origin of this thread title. I'm assuming it dates back to something else...

Debra LaFave started it all. While I went on to other projects, Ksyrup became the guardian of the thread.

As long as horny rules the earth; this thread will never die.
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:32 PM   #1507
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Personal Foul, SFLCat. Blatantly ignored the HOT component of thread title.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #1508
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
Child molesters apparently have a nice cheering section on this board.

The thread is somewhat disturbing I will give you that, its fun and funny to everyone until one of their daughters is raped by a hot guy teacher or one of their sons by a hot guy teacher. Then it's "Electric Chair!" discussion thread.
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #1509
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post

3 + 5.5 = 8.5?
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #1510
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:

Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #1511
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
The thread is somewhat disturbing I will give you that, its fun and funny to everyone until one of their daughters is raped by a hot guy teacher or one of their sons by a hot guy teacher. Then it's "Electric Chair!" discussion thread.
There's no doubt there is a double standard. I think the context to this thread is:

The majority of us are envious of how a 15-17 year old boy got "molested" by a hot female teacher.
Edward64 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #1512
RedHawk00
H.S. Freshman Team

I think we should start to have a rating system here, like the more "requests" they get while in prison should be how they are rated. How many people are reaching out to these poor women and willing to console them... sick, but interesting thought.
RedHawk00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:01 AM   #1513
mckerney
Coordinator

The big list: Female teachers with students
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:04 AM   #1514
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

yes,... probably linked 5+ times in this thread.

no one ever steps up with new content that is good.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:07 AM   #1515
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000 View Post
yes,... probably linked 5+ times in this thread.

no one ever steps up with new content that is good.

Ah, sorry. Just saw it on another site I frequent and haven't kept up with this whole thing lately.

Maybe the problem as far as new content is that not enough hot teachers are banging 15 year olds now a days.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:07 PM   #1516
SFL Cat
College Starter

Quote:

I think the non-hotness of the one pictured should be offset by the two-for-one aspect of the story. Plus, since there is not pic of the second offender, there is still the possibility that she, at least, might be hot.

Last edited by SFL Cat : 03-09-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #1517
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat View Post
I think the non-hotness of the one pictured should be offset by the two-for-one aspect of the story. Plus, since there is not pic of the second offender, there is still the possibility that she, at least, might be hot.

While the two for one argument does have merit, your appeal is denied on the basis of the one photo, which does away with the hot mental image. A second photo would not help to undo the damage of the first photo.

Last edited by cartman : 03-09-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #1518
SFL Cat
College Starter

Appeal!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #1519
cartman
Death Herald

Believe me, you don't want to get Senator or QuikSand involved. You are better off taking your medicine now.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #1520
SFL Cat
College Starter

LOL. Probably true.
Old 03-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #1521
RendeR
Coordinator

Umm, there are pictures of both and both are ugly.

MAJOR penalty: Failure to crosscheck facts

SFLCAT to the penalty box.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #1522
Logan
Head Coach

I don't know how much time you spent on that post, but it was worth every second. Outfuckingstanding.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #1523
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

It's a bastardization of the purpose of this thread and goes against the will of the people. Down with activist hotness-of-child-molesting-teachers judges, they are ruining America.
Old 03-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #1524
cartman
Death Herald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I think we have strong grounds for an appeal, here.

This is a question of law, not fact. No one can argue that the teacher in the picture is hot. No one would want to argue that. Indeed, she is not. Furthermore, cartman is correct in saying that any alleged hotness of teacher #2 would not undo the damage that has been wrought upon us.

That said, the thread of this title is very ambiguous. Indeed, I would argue that there is no "HOT component" for this thread. The title of this thread is: "Can a child molester ever be called "hot"? Kysurp says YES!" (emphasis added). Note that any "HOT component" is clearly in question form. How can a question be a requirement?

Also, note the use quotation marks around the word "hot". According to the University of Minnesota stlye manual:

"Use quotation marks to indicate a word or phrase that is used in other than its literal sense (e.g., slang or a word used ironically), to introduce concepts unfamiliar to the reader, and in other cases in which the reader’s attention is to be drawn to a word or phrase. Use them only for the first reference to such a word or phrase."

Style Manual : University of Minnesota (emphasis added).

Given that the word "hot" is written in quotation marks, a plain reading of the title could indicate that the word "hot" is being used ironically, therefore, explicitly permitting the posting of a link to a story with "hot" (e.g., unattractive) female child molesters.

Furthemore, a review of the entire record, of which I have been following closely from its inception, clearly shows a substantal amount postings of precedential value. There have been other stories posted with unattractive women and no poster has yet to be penalized for such a posting. If we are to ever determine the answer to this age old question, we need to see all the evidence, hot or not. It is only then, after a thorough review, can we finally reach a conclusion (despite what Kysrup might think).

In sum, the title of thread merely asks a question and places no "HOT component" requirements and the word "hot", as written within quotation marks is highly ambiguous. The only requirement that this thread makes of us is that we review thoroughly and fairly all such evidence.

Rebuttal:

Yes, the "hot" is being used in an ironic manner, but not in the realm with you are suggesting. In most instances, a child molester is considered a man. There are numerous instances of this throughout history, with "Chester the Molester" being a well known example. However, to limit the definition of child molester to just men would violate the ruling set forth in Yick Wo v. Hopkins. Therefore the play on words is used to have the reader think one thing (no male molester can ever be considered "hot") but find out it means something else once reading the thread ("hubba, hubba" re: Roth v. United States, also FCC v. Pacifica Foundation). With this in mind, the title is far from ambiguous, as the opposition would like you to believe.

As for the argument that prior offenses have not been punished in a likewise manner, we would like to court to take into account McCulloch v. Maryland, which indisputably established that the US Constitution is the supreme law of the land. There is nothing in the Constitution that forbids one act from being punished, even if it can be shown that similar previous acts went unpunished. At this point, we cannot state that previous posters of ugly teachers did not receive a grant of immunity, thus invoking Kastigar v. United States.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:55 PM   #1525
Senator

stop causing problems
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Old 03-10-2009, 09:28 PM   #1526
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat View Post

The second offender has a picture. Just click on "2" underneath the picture. It takes you to the other picture.

Last edited by Galaxy : 03-10-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #1527
flounder
High School Varsity

Are dog molesters eligible for this thread?

hxxp://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0318091dog1.html
flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:12 AM   #1528
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder View Post

Yeah. That's a new level of dumb.
GrantDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #1529
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flounder View Post

i saw that last night and thought about this thread - lol
Old 03-20-2009, 08:58 AM   #1530
cartman
Death Herald

No animals. Not now, not ever.

The 3rd Circuit Court of Hotness will put on the docket the punishment phase of this offense.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:45 AM   #1531
Senator

I will delete this thread, so help me Jim Gindin, I will do it!!

Old 03-26-2009, 10:18 AM   #1532
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Not really hot, but not bad and much better than some of the other borderline calls in this thread:

Tiffany Nicole Steedman

Tiffany Nicole Steedman, 27, reportedly a pre-kindergarten teacher at Elizabeth High school, a Pre-K through 12th grade school in Elizabeth. Louisiana has been arrested on allegations that she had sex with a 16-year-old boy.

Reportedly Steedman has been charged with carnal knowledge of a juvenile and repeated telephone harassment on allegations of her having sex with a Plainview-area teen in November.

Reportedly Steedman was arrested by the University of Louisiana at Monroe Police Department and booked into the Rapides Parish Jail Thursday night.

Steedman came to the attention of police when a woman complained of Steedman having sex with her 16-year-old son and then communicating with him after she’d been forbidden to do so.

Steedman has reportedly been released on bond.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #1533
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

My 2-second summation of that story:

HOLY SHIT SHE HAD SEX WITH A PRE-K KID IN PLAIN VIEW!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:00 AM   #1534
Samdari
Roster Filler

So, does this need to be merged, or at least crossreferenced, with the Cougar thread?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:05 AM   #1535
I. J. Reilly
College Prospect

You're having sex with my 16 year old son? Okay, but this calling has got to stop.
I. J. Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #1536
Autumn
Head Coach

In her defense, she kept missing calls because he wasn't picking up the call waiting.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #1537
Senator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdari View Post
So, does this need to be merged, or at least crossreferenced, with the Cougar thread?

We were here first. A long time ago.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:57 PM   #1538
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/teacher....2.968212.html
Quote:
Suburban Teacher Charged With Sex With Student
Sarah L. Tolzien Teaches English, Coaches Cross Country At Rich Central

MATTESON, Ill. (STNG) ― A south suburban high school teacher has been charged with felony sexual assault for engaging in sex with a 16-year-old male student on two occasions in November.

Sarah L. Tolzien, 24, of Arlington Heights, was charged Tuesday after a five-month investigation, Matteson police said. Her bail was set at $10,000 Wednesday and her next court hearing is April 15 at the Cook County Courthouse in Markham.

Tolzien, who teaches English and coaches the boys varsity cross country team at Rich South High School in Richton Park, was placed on administrative leave Dec. 1, police said.

Police were contacted Dec. 1 by the victim's parents, who reported their teenage son might be having a sexual relationship with his cross country coach.

The sexual activity between Tolzien and the student occurred in Matteson while she gave the boy rides home on Nov. 14 and Nov. 17, according to police.

Last edited by Cringer : 03-27-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:14 PM   #1539
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post

I could see how you could dress that up and do it up and it'd be hittable I suppose.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #1540
Flasch186
Coordinator

hitting home, Jacksonville:

Jacksonville, Florida (The Weekly Vice) -- Katrina Renee Jackson, a 33-year-old English teacher at Douglas Anderson School of the Arts in Jacksonville, FL was arrested Thursday on charges of having an ongoing sexual relationship with a student.

According to investigators, a sexual relationship between Jackson and a 17-year-old male student came to light when the student's mother reported to police that her son had admitted to having sex with his teacher.

Detectives say the victim admitted to having an ongoing relationship with Jackson and expressed "love for her and her children" according to the arrest report.

Detectives recorded a phone conversation between the teen's mother and Jackson in which Jackson reportedly admitted to having sex with the boy beginning in October or November of 2008. She reportedly apologized to the teen's mother and admitted to having feelings for the boy.

Jackson was booked into the Duval County Jail on a charge of unlawful activity with a 16 or 17-year-old. She was released after posting a $15,000 bond.

Danny Vice
The Weekly Vice
THE WEEKLY VICE

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #1541
Logan
Head Coach

Guh.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #1542
Autumn
Head Coach

Flasch, Thread Title. Thread Title, Flasch. Now that you're introduced, the answer is "obviously not in this case."
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 05:20 PM   #1543
Logan
Head Coach

That thing actually looks like a dude wearing a Jennifer Aniston circa mid-90s wig.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #1544
cartman
Death Herald

the thread police have been notified, and an investigation into the appropriate penalties has been launched. Flasch, we'd appreciate it if you'd tell us before traveling to another forum.
Old 04-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #1545
Khorium
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post

Khorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:46 PM   #1546
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Don't judge Flasch. He's entitled to his own opinion of hot.

Note to self: never look for porn at Flasch's house.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 01:50 PM   #1547
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
expressed "love for her and her children" according to the arrest report.

Man, as if she isn't ugly enough, she's also got him willing to be tied down with kids at 17!
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #1548
SFL Cat
College Starter

She must have a great personality.
Old 04-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #1549
Galaxy
Coordinator

Wow...

Last edited by Galaxy : 04-13-2009 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:44 AM   #1550
Flasch186
Coordinator

I think it's the bob that is doing it for me

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote