Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-18-2006, 12:30 PM   #1501
molson
General Manager

I don't I'm going to change my Farrah vote, (unless the vote comes down to myself v. sndvls).

Any plan for the weekend yet? I think this game might need a day off. Give people a chance to catch up, etc, generate some new thoughts.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:37 PM   #1502
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson
I don't I'm going to change my Farrah vote, (unless the vote comes down to myself v. sndvls).

Any plan for the weekend yet? I think this game might need a day off. Give people a chance to catch up, etc, generate some new thoughts.

I am thinking about extending this day to sometime tomorrow afternoon, then ending Day 6 on Monday at the usual time.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:46 PM   #1503
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

well if thats the case then i dont have to vote now. im leaning toward Farrah ( redheads cant be trusted) and roopoo whats his name. hes way to quiet.
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:50 PM   #1504
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
I'm surprised at what a slow day this has been.

I will try to post more, I apologize.

I think we should look at hoopsguy carefully. He's been way under the radar!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:53 PM   #1505
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, take a long look at the moderator in cases where the villagers can't find a wolf. That is my best advice at this point.

Unless someone makes a compelling case in the next couple of hours, I will be voting for St. Cronin.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:00 PM   #1506
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Hoops: With advice like that it shows why you are so well regarded.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:02 PM   #1507
hoopsguy
General Manager

Just trying to think outside the box.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:08 PM   #1508
st.cronin
General Manager

Wouldn't it be funny if I actually WAS a wolf?

knives out
Old 08-18-2006, 01:25 PM   #1509
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
It would be less "HA HA" funny and more "lock me up in an insane asylum" funny.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:27 PM   #1510
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cronin, you're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Old 08-18-2006, 01:31 PM   #1511
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin

Umm.. I don't know what to think about this
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 01:46 PM   #1512
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood
Well, I am very suprised and dissapointed that Blade was a good guy. Path and Anxiety, I guess you were right all along and we were being taken for a ride.

Onto today however, I am currently not really to sure where to go with my vote. Molson does look a bit suspicious, I agree he has been acting very, I dunno, odd throughout the game. The big thing though is how 3 of his 4 voters are now dead. At the moment I am not so sure what that says. I think it could well be that all the bad guys pilled onto Blade knowing he was going down and they wouldn't get heat when he came up clean. Could SnDvls however be Dr. Reimann? Setting up Blade, then seeing through his own set up to come up smelling like roses at the end? I can;t off the top of my head remember why SnDvls voted for Molson and not Blade, but I'll look it up and see what clues that might give us.

As to guys who Blade, Anxiety and Path saw as suspicious, well I guess we can take some pointers but they were all normal guys who didn't have any special insight. I do think they are as good a place as any to start however.
You should have some insight or ideas on why Molson would vote the way he did, your voting pattern is exactly the same as his. You have both voted for the same person every day.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 02:06 PM   #1513
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Alan, take a long look at the moderator in cases where the villagers can't find a wolf. That is my best advice at this point.

Unless someone makes a compelling case in the next couple of hours, I will be voting for St. Cronin.
I hate to pile on but I have to agree with voting for St. Cronin.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 02:23 PM   #1514
Lorena
Unregistered

Okay, I'm not sure if I should take this voting for St. Cronin thing seriously or what. Way to throw a monkey wrench in the whole thing

Can we vote for a GM or are ya'll yanking our noob chains? Possible hidden roles? Hmm...
Old 08-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #1515
hoopsguy
General Manager

DC - just having some fun. Since I'm not in the game I can't share any real theories; would not be sporting.

In all seriousness, I have heard of a WW game running on another board (one of hundreds of games that have completed there) where there were no bad guys except for the moderator. In my more cynical moments I had thought of doing that on here but decided I didn't want 20 people simultaneously hating me that much
Old 08-18-2006, 02:29 PM   #1516
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dola - I have no reason to think Cronin is doing this. If I did I would not have suggested voting for him.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:31 PM   #1517
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
DC - just having some fun. Since I'm not in the game I can't share any real theories; would not be sporting.

In all seriousness, I have heard of a WW game running on another board (one of hundreds of games that have completed there) where there were no bad guys except for the moderator. In my more cynical moments I had thought of doing that on here but decided I didn't want 20 people simultaneously hating me that much

That would be soooooooooooooo evil.

knives out
Old 08-18-2006, 03:04 PM   #1518
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

damm. this day is slow so far. after work and I would still like to see a vote on CR, although I think that we have all seemingly settled on SnDvls at this point. I'd vote CR if it wasn't essentially a throwaway vote at this point with no one else to back me...glad I still have a little while to decide.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 03:13 PM   #1519
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
damm. this day is slow so far. after work and I would still like to see a vote on CR, although I think that we have all seemingly settled on SnDvls at this point. I'd vote CR if it wasn't essentially a throwaway vote at this point with no one else to back me...glad I still have a little while to decide.

i havnt settled on Sndvls, whats the case against him. and Daddy dont be afraid to vote for who you think is a wolf just beacuse everyone is voting for someone else, thats what the wolfs want you to do
Old 08-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #1520
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

dola, im not saying the people leading the Sndvls vote are wolves. just a generalization
Old 08-18-2006, 03:56 PM   #1521
st.cronin
General Manager

I'm extending today's deadline til 1pm Eastern time tomorrow.

knives out
Old 08-18-2006, 04:29 PM   #1522
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Lathum
Old 08-18-2006, 05:30 PM   #1523
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

dead men dont vote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:33 PM   #1524
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

if anyone is running that game...it has to be me.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:52 PM   #1525
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
if anyone is running that game...it has to be me.
Only makes sense as the existance of bad guys in your game is almost a chimera to begin with...
Old 08-18-2006, 05:53 PM   #1526
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

personally I think dead people and people not involved in the game should not be able to post at all in a WW thread.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 06:08 PM   #1527
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

If that were the case this thread would be on page 3 right now....

Dissapointing that today had been quiet, but then I guess I am just as guilty as everyone else in that regard. I just don't really see any of the candidates for today's lynch as very appealing. At least today should provide some more information to look at tomorrow, but then I'm not sure how much time we have left to waste just 'collecting information' when we desperatley need to hit a wolf.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 06:10 PM   #1528
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
personally I think dead people and people not involved in the game should not be able to post at all in a WW thread.

Some GMs take that view. I think it's ok as long as they're not influencing results. I encourage all dead bodies to follow along with the game, and posting harmlessly once in a while probably helps in that respect. I haven't had any issues with any of the posts by non-players in this game.

knives out
Old 08-18-2006, 06:10 PM   #1529
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

the lynch isnt till tomorow, thats why its quiet
Old 08-18-2006, 07:45 PM   #1530
Lorena
Unregistered

Waitaminute...

How was Frankenstein created? By dead body parts right? Interesting how st. cronin was “torn to pieces” (post 1) and fouts was torn “limb for limb” (post 1023) and path12 was “torn apart” by wolves (post 1290). Cronin didn't wanna comment on “hidden roles” which leads me to believe that there are. If you read post 1 carefully, he mentions how the village was at one point ravaged by Dr. Frankenstein. I seriously believe someone is the evil Dr. Frankenstein.

Unvote Farrah

Vote st. cronin

Am I allowed to do that?
Old 08-18-2006, 07:52 PM   #1531
saldana
Pro Starter

methinks DodgerChick has become the newest WW addict.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 07:55 PM   #1532
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
Waitaminute...

How was Frankenstein created? By dead body parts right? Interesting how st. cronin was “torn to pieces” (post 1) and fouts was torn “limb for limb” (post 1023) and path12 was “torn apart” by wolves (post 1290). Cronin didn't wanna comment on “hidden roles” which leads me to believe that there are. If you read post 1 carefully, he mentions how the village was at one point ravaged by Dr. Frankenstein. I seriously believe someone is the evil Dr. Frankenstein.

Unvote Farrah

Vote st. cronin

Am I allowed to do that?

umm, only if you want everyone to think that your intentionaly throwing your vote away

but its good to see your thinking outside the box, which is more than i can say about myself. it looks like your turning into a true WW player, your reading way too much into some posts
Old 08-18-2006, 09:57 PM   #1533
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

THATS IT! I WANT THESE MOTHER F***ING WEREWOLVES OUT OF MY MOTHER F***ING VILLAGE!
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #1534
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
THATS IT! I WANT THESE MOTHER F***ING WEREWOLVES OUT OF MY MOTHER F***ING VILLAGE!

so does this mean you're going to vote for yourself?
Old 08-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #1535
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
umm, only if you want everyone to think that your intentionaly throwing your vote away

but its good to see your thinking outside the box, which is more than i can say about myself. it looks like your turning into a true WW player, your reading way too much into some posts

Aww shoot. So you mean st. cronin's arms and fout's legs and Golden Eagles torso and saldana's testicles along with Anxiety's blood can't be used to create a brand new corpse? Shoot, and I thought I was on to something.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:24 PM   #1536
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Careful. You'll start to sound like me from Schmidty's game.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #1537
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick
Aww shoot. So you mean st. cronin's arms and fout's legs and Golden Eagles torso and saldana's testicles along with Anxiety's blood can't be used to create a brand new corpse? Shoot, and I thought I was on to something.
I think your post deserves mega props for creativity. With thinking like this you will go far in this game.
Old 08-18-2006, 10:26 PM   #1538
Lorena
Unregistered

whoops, not corpse of course, but monster, I should have said.

Damn these edit rules!
Old 08-18-2006, 10:30 PM   #1539
Barkeep49
Coordinator

To veer things back on topic: Is it outragous to think that there might be a Dr. Frankenstine running around? The lack of such a character was most surprising to me at the outset. I've pretty much ruled out secret roles, but perhaps that's the exception?
Old 08-18-2006, 11:44 PM   #1540
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

ok i might not be here next morning to make a vote so ill do it now

Vote Farrah

its more gut than proof, but there is a rookie wolf ( cronin made me a wolf in my rookie game) and shes peeked my Hmmm radar once or twice. i hate voting and then not being around when the real voting starts because i like to change my vote, so this will have to do.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:30 AM   #1541
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
To veer things back on topic: Is it outragous to think that there might be a Dr. Frankenstine running around? The lack of such a character was most surprising to me at the outset. I've pretty much ruled out secret roles, but perhaps that's the exception?

I have a feeling there is a Dr. Frankestein... where would a Frankenstein monster come from if not from pieces of dead corpses (like lynched villagers and wolf kills).

And since I guess I can't vote for cronin, I'll stick with my inital vote:

VOTE FARRAH

I also noticed that Farrah asked what seems to be the same question twice which seems a bit odd:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Ok so now what? What are these night moves or night activities st. cronin talked about?

in which Lathum and Gram answered her question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
anyone who has a role that requires doing something at night ( the wolves making a kill for example) do it now by sending a PM to St. Cronin. The rest of us just wait untill morning and hope we are still alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
The wolves are going to kill one of us villagers. And of course Frank could be activated causing another kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus
dola,

Oh and the Count could use a night kill as well. I guess up to three people could get killed throught the night.

So after getting her question answered, she asked again:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Did anyone else notice the werewolf kills come rather quickly after the day ends? Is that normal?
Old 08-19-2006, 12:31 AM   #1542
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

not sure I'll be on tomorrow around deadline, thus my vote tonight
Old 08-19-2006, 01:27 AM   #1543
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

damm...i better vote tonight so i can sleep
Old 08-19-2006, 02:26 AM   #1544
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

headin off to bed so let's see

VOTE SnDvls

I was leaning t his way and I havn't seen anything to push me off it, and have in fact seen more (from Swaggs and Barkeep) to push me towards it.
Old 08-19-2006, 07:27 AM   #1545
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

NOT A NEW VOTE!

I just wanted that to be clear. It feels like I voted aeons ago, so I am putting a new vote post here closer to the deadline, so it won't be missed.

VOTE SNDVLS

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 09:45 AM   #1546
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm going with the Sndvls vote for now

VOTE SNDVLS
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:00 AM   #1547
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok here's what I have for a vote count:

Molson - sndvls(1339), Swaggs(1380)
Farrah - molson(1444), Bulletsponge(1540), dodgerchick(1541),
SnDvls - Chief Rum(1489), daddytorgo(1544), grammaticus(1546)

Not voted:
tanglewood
greyroofoo
farrah
Barkeep
Old 08-19-2006, 10:02 AM   #1548
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I guess I should start off by explaining that I think Farrah is the least suspicious of the three and so it's very unlikely my vote would go that way. If the vote deadline was now I would vote SnDvls, I suppose, but really don't feel great about it.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:14 AM   #1549
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Vote Molson

Not sure if I'll be avaliable at the deadline, and I think he's the fishiest candidate of the three who are being fingred at them moment. Like I said I can't really out my finger on why exactly, he's just come of as very eager and forceful, perhaps a bit too pushy. I think he's trying to force the play a bit too much.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 10:16 AM   #1550
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So that makes it a three way tie. I look forward, in particular, to see where greyroofoo goes as I have no real feel for him.