Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-29-2006, 07:36 PM   #1551
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, where are you thinking about going with your vote? Spleen has four votes right now, compared to two for Glen. Any strong reason to look at one versus the other in your opinion?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:37 PM   #1552
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

For some reason I have a hard time believing Fouts's reveal. I don't understand why he wouldn't have scanned me. I don't understand why he would have scanned Sndvls and still voted for him the next day, or why he would have voted for him 1 day, not scan him, vote again and then scan him.

I guess its possible that this is a true reveal, but I'm not sure that I am believing it right now and part of me thinks its an attempt to ferret out the real IA. Either way it doesn't affect my vote tonight, so guess I'll just see what happens.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:38 PM   #1553
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Fouts, where are you thinking about going with your vote? Spleen has four votes right now, compared to two for Glen. Any strong reason to look at one versus the other in your opinion?

No clue. spleen has claimed to be STARS, and I don't remember Glen claiming anything.

I was also watching path due to his first vote on Lathum. If you put the first vote on an Umbrella, and the zombies don't kill you, what does that say about your affiliation?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #1554
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Night 1 - LSG. I wanted to scan a known UtR for endgame purposes. She made a couple flippant comments about people, and her comment about not voting for bullet because she didn't want to sealed the deal.

Night 2 - SnDvls. I was very suspicous of his hit and run, and other things small things he has said. Also, he was playing a lot quieter than past games.

Night 3 - Hoops. Had to choose either Alan or Hoops here to make sure things progress. Hoops seemed more zombie-like as Alan was playing an Umbrella and too up in our face to be a zombie.

I wanted to wait one more night, but I didn't like the direction of tonights vote and thought I might be a target of the zombies soon anyway.

Knowing this, why did you still vote for SnDvls (first vote in fact) on Day Three? And you never moved it either. I thought it was pretty clear by the morning of Day Three that zombies were the real danger, not Umbrella.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #1555
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
For some reason I have a hard time believing Fouts's reveal. I don't understand why he wouldn't have scanned me. I don't understand why he would have scanned Sndvls and still voted for him the next day, or why he would have voted for him 1 day, not scan him, vote again and then scan him.

I guess its possible that this is a true reveal, but I'm not sure that I am believing it right now and part of me thinks its an attempt to ferret out the real IA. Either way it doesn't affect my vote tonight, so guess I'll just see what happens.

Expected response. You haven't helped us from day 1 and nobody should be listening to you (this game).
Old 10-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #1556
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, checking back. Fouts scanned Sndvls on night 2, yet voted for him on day 3 when there was no apparent need to as there were many other candidates to hide in.

I just get the feeling this is an attempt to ferret out the IA
Old 10-29-2006, 07:39 PM   #1557
hoopsguy
General Manager

Your vote for SnDvls on Day 3 pretty clearly indicates that you have him as Umbrella. If you had that info yesterday there must have been some difficulty with risk/reward on the Cronin vote yesterday.

On the same point, did you think that Alan was hijacking your role with the way he was playing yesterday being certain on Cronin? Because until Cronin showed up villager I had convinced myself that Alan was IA. If I actually was the IA I would be very suspicious of someone who was carrying themselves as if they had my role.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #1558
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Expected response. You haven't helped us from day 1 and nobody should be listening to you (this game).

Thats fine, but you didn't answer my question about sndvls
Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #1559
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Knowing this, why did you still vote for SnDvls (first vote in fact) on Day Three? And you never moved it either. I thought it was pretty clear by the morning of Day Three that zombies were the real danger, not Umbrella.

Who should I move it to? Do I move it to some random guy, die that night and you guys go "look he must be a bad guy cuz IA voted for him".
Old 10-29-2006, 07:40 PM   #1560
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Yup, I have a lot of the same concerns right now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:41 PM   #1561
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Who should I move it to? Do I move it to some random guy, die that night and you guys go "look he must be a bad guy cuz IA voted for him".

So you instead keep it on a guy who you know is cleared and just by some case something happens to you that night everyone the next day goes after Sndvls if you are what you say you are? Now its my turn to say BS.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #1562
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Thats fine, but you didn't answer my question about sndvls

I didn't see a question.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:42 PM   #1563
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If you know we need to get a zombie, and you choose to actively vote for someone who is not, I have to question that. It doesn't make any sense, which is why this smells to me of a fake-reveal--especially here close to the deadline.

You could very well be a fellow Umbrella with SnDvls or spleen and trying to protect one of the other (probably SnDvls, I guess).

Old 10-29-2006, 07:43 PM   #1564
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
So you instead keep it on a guy who you know is cleared and just by some case something happens to you that night everyone the next day goes after Sndvls if you are what you say you are? Now its my turn to say BS.

C'mon Alan, you are smarter than that. I vote for a guy, scan him, then vote for him again. Why would I vote for him again over 2 unknowns? Its obvious.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #1565
hoopsguy
General Manager

I think the most likely fake reveal for Fouts here is as the Umbrella seer. In which case his interests are aligned with us today. Maybe he is trying to save an Umbrella, but we want a Zombie anyways.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:44 PM   #1566
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
If you know we need to get a zombie, and you choose to actively vote for someone who is not, I have to question that. It doesn't make any sense, which is why this smells to me of a fake-reveal--especially here close to the deadline.

You could very well be a fellow Umbrella with SnDvls or spleen and trying to protect one of the other (probably SnDvls, I guess).

Chief, you are clouding the reason why I revealed. I revealed to get the ball rolling on the zombies. I had a good reason to vote for SnDvls, but my reveal now is to get zombies.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #1567
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
C'mon Alan, you are smarter than that. I vote for a guy, scan him, then vote for him again. Why would I vote for him again over 2 unknowns? Its obvious.

But you're saying he is not a zombie, and you can't tell if he is STARS or Umbrella. So he could be your own teammate. And you stick with your vote on him?

Old 10-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #1568
Fouts
College Starter

I'm glad I didn't wait until the last hour to reveal. You guys would spend it dissecting me rather than finding a good candidate.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:45 PM   #1569
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
But you're saying he is not a zombie, and you can't tell if he is STARS or Umbrella. So he could be your own teammate. And you stick with your vote on him?

Reread the rules.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #1570
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

The description of your role says you can find out their faction each night. So, what faction are LSG, SnDvls and hoops if they are not zombie?
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #1571
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Well if you really are telling the truth, then obviously Im not very smart if I pinned you as Umbrella and you really are IA.

I still don't see why you wouldn't have scanned me, and this still smells like a fishing attempt to try to smoke out the IA. but either way I moved my vote to Glen anyways which if you are telling the truth has a much better than 50% chance of being bad right now. probably about an 75% chance considering you say all of those people are good, I know I am good. So that should be almost all of the remaining STARS (if I am to believe you).

I just don't is all.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:46 PM   #1572
hoopsguy
General Manager

That said, if there is someone who really is the Internal Affairs they could come out with their list and we could have more people cleared of being Zombies today. This strategy makes a lot of sense if people believe that Fouts is the Umbrella seer or teammates with the Umbrella seer.

If he is trying to save SnDvls from a lynch today, and SnDvls is not a Zombie, then more power to him in my opinion. Just a matter of how you interpret the information Fouts is providing and whether you think there is value there.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #1573
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chief, you are clouding the reason why I revealed. I revealed to get the ball rolling on the zombies. I had a good reason to vote for SnDvls, but my reveal now is to get zombies.

So you just didn't agree with the reasoning we needed to get a zombie on Day Three? You saw Umbrella or zombie as of equal value? And didn't put any weight into any of the discussion that day focusing on avoiding possible Umbrella members and going after zombies?

Old 10-29-2006, 07:47 PM   #1574
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm glad I didn't wait until the last hour to reveal. You guys would spend it dissecting me rather than finding a good candidate.

I don't see why my candidate isnt a good candidate considering what i just said in my last post
Old 10-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #1575
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Well if you really are telling the truth, then obviously Im not very smart if I pinned you as Umbrella and you really are IA.

I still don't see why you wouldn't have scanned me, and this still smells like a fishing attempt to try to smoke out the IA. but either way I moved my vote to Glen anyways which if you are telling the truth has a much better than 50% chance of being bad right now. probably about an 75% chance considering you say all of those people are good, I know I am good. So that should be almost all of the remaining STARS (if I am to believe you).

I just don't is all.

No reason for anyone to fish out the IA. The zombies are slaughtering us, it is time to make a stand.

I might vote for Glen. I'm still wondering about his move to encourage me to vote for SnDvls on day 2. Who would do that?

My other suspect is path, with reasons as stated before.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #1576
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
The description of your role says you can find out their faction each night. So, what faction are LSG, SnDvls and hoops if they are not zombie?

I feel this is a fair question to ask if they aren't zombie then which of these are umbrella and which aren't according to you.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #1577
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Reread the rules.

Sorry I didn't have the IA role on instant feedback in my brain.

Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #1578
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
So you just didn't agree with the reasoning we needed to get a zombie on Day Three? You saw Umbrella or zombie as of equal value? And didn't put any weight into any of the discussion that day focusing on avoiding possible Umbrella members and going after zombies?

No, I saw my vote as Umbrella is better than 2 unknowns. Also, I had to consider my legacy.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #1579
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
That said, if there is someone who really is the Internal Affairs they could come out with their list and we could have more people cleared of being Zombies today. This strategy makes a lot of sense if people believe that Fouts is the Umbrella seer or teammates with the Umbrella seer.

If he is trying to save SnDvls from a lynch today, and SnDvls is not a Zombie, then more power to him in my opinion. Just a matter of how you interpret the information Fouts is providing and whether you think there is value there.

If this is true, then we now see who would be more valuable to umbrella than Spencer.. of course it would be the umbrella seer.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #1580
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I feel this is a fair question to ask if they aren't zombie then which of these are umbrella and which aren't according to you.

Do you really want Fouts to answer that?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #1581
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

Are you asking me or Fouts?
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #1582
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Sorry I didn't have the IA role on instant feedback in my brain.

Apology accepted.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #1583
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post

I do.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #1584
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If this is true, then we now see who would be more valuable to umbrella than Spencer.. of course it would be the umbrella seer.

Of course another possibility is he isnt the umbrella seer, but is just getting fed this information from the person who is (maybe Sndvls) since they can communicate freely.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #1585
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

well thank you fouts for clearing me, I am sure you will be dead tonight though.

I am going to have to work on not being so under the radar now
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:51 PM   #1586
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

UNVOTE SNDVLS

Okay, I'll do this for now. I want to see more discussion of who we should go after.

Old 10-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #1587
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Are you asking me or Fouts?

I quoted your question to fouts since I think its a fair question to ask him
Old 10-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #1588
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post

Yes, why wouldn't I? What harm does it do to the stars to know which is umbrella and which are stars according to fouts? I cant see any downside for the Stars, and only downside for umbrella to have that info out. Since Fouts is already hinting that sndvls is umbrella I don't see the harm in knowing the others
Old 10-29-2006, 07:53 PM   #1589
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
I quoted your question to fouts since I think its a fair question to ask him

That's what I thought.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:53 PM   #1590
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
3 hours to go

(3) SnDvls - Chief Rum (1491), spleen (1497), glengoyne (1513)
(1) lonestargirl - Mr Wednesday (1488)
(4) spleen - lonestargirl (1448), hoopsguy (1469), BrianD (1511), path12 (1528)
(1) glengoyne - Alan T (1520)

I've been very distracted with RL today and am very, very behind (about 10 pages). I find it unlikely that I'll catch up at all today, as I have some things to attend to tonight.

I'm still unsure of why Alan hasn't been lynched or hell, why he doesn't have a vote on him today, given the actions I've read so far. But, of course I'm behind so chances are I missed something. Also, the fact that fouts (given his reveal is true) didn't scan him, so as far as I'm concerned, I think Alan is evil.

Vote AlanT.

I'll try to be here before lynch time and at least read the last few pages to see what has transpired. I almost feel like I'm throwing my vote away, but given what I have read, this is the person that seems most suspicious to me. If I am wrong, someone point me in the right direction.

I'm on post 1061.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #1591
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
well thank you fouts for clearing me, I am sure you will be dead tonight though.

I am going to have to work on not being so under the radar now

Well, I would hope the bodyguard will guard Fouts tonight, and we can at least get another scan from him.

Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #1592
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Yes, why wouldn't I? What harm does it do to the stars to know which is umbrella and which are stars according to fouts? I cant see any downside for the Stars, and only downside for umbrella to have that info out. Since Fouts is already hinting that sndvls is umbrella I don't see the harm in knowing the others

Because zombies are after the PC. I'm not going to tell you which of the 3 are STARS, if any.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #1593
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Of course another possibility is he isnt the umbrella seer, but is just getting fed this information from the person who is (maybe Sndvls) since they can communicate freely.

Yep, agree with this. Not sure it makes a difference for purposes of evaluating the info tonight if he is either IA or one of the Umbrella players.

They need to start clearing Zombies as well. I don't expect that Umbrella would feed us a Zombie in the middle of their list.

If you think Fouts is making this play as a Zombie (I consider that a pretty remote possibility, as they have a choke-hold on the game right now) then lynch Fouts. But I bet that SnDvls is Umbrella, they were worried about losing one of their own and not getting a Zombie in the process so thus the reveal.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #1594
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

DC, you may want to just pay attention to the most recent conversation before making a final vote. I think everything everybody thought they knew is about the change in the next few hours.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:55 PM   #1595
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Because zombies are after the PC. I'm not going to tell you which of the 3 are STARS, if any.

Okay. Fine. Then tell us which of the 3 are Umbrella.
Old 10-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #1596
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I've been very distracted with RL today and am very, very behind (about 10 pages). I find it unlikely that I'll catch up at all today, as I have some things to attend to tonight.

I'm still unsure of why Alan hasn't been lynched or hell, why he doesn't have a vote on him today, given the actions I've read so far. But, of course I'm behind so chances are I missed something. Also, the fact that fouts (given his reveal is true) didn't scan him, so as far as I'm concerned, I think Alan is evil.

Vote AlanT.

I'll try to be here before lynch time and at least read the last few pages to see what has transpired. I almost feel like I'm throwing my vote away, but given what I have read, this is the person that seems most suspicious to me. If I am wrong, someone point me in the right direction.

I'm on post 1061.

DC, lots happening. I would advise you drop the page-by-page, get someone to give you a blow-by-blow, and get up here with us. We just had a major turn in the game tonight, and you should read about it before deadline.

Old 10-29-2006, 07:56 PM   #1597
Fouts
College Starter

If I am a fake seer, then I just bought the real IA a night or two. Give me that much.

NOW HELP FIND A ZOMBIE!
Old 10-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #1598
spleen1015
Coordinator

Can I go play MUA or are you guys going to blast 5 pages up in the next 1-2 hours?
Old 10-29-2006, 07:57 PM   #1599
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay. Fine. Then tell us which of the 3 are Umbrella.

lol

Old 10-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #1600
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Because right now the Umbrella members are probably pretty nervous. They won't know how to defend each other or just what to say. Don't we want to give them a chance to screw up a bit before all of the info comes out?