Head Coach

Joy.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #1552
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Suddenly, being the slavemaster does not seem very important.
Ever thought about becoming a warden?

If I do promote swaggs tomorrow, then I won't be available for an away mission, so any opinions are welcome. Specifically, if Sndvls plans on using me or not.

-Talgian
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:44 PM   #1553
Swaggs
Coordinator

Am I able to guard tonight? Or was I tied to the slave pen only?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #1554
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian

If I do promote swaggs tomorrow, then I won't be available for an away mission, so any opinions are welcome. Specifically, if Sndvls plans on using me or not.

-Talgian

Do you plan on killing another survivor tomorrow?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:45 PM   #1555
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Chubby said that it's just himself.
I didn't see BK post anything about that, and Chubby lacks the AP to put himself -or anyone- in jail.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #1556
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby
Do you plan on killing another survivor tomorrow?
No, I plan on voting for a member of my absolute trust group that I know has been become infected. An infection agreed upon by both the doctor and a spy. I play it safe, and between my PM saying you're a 'ling and their corroboration, it seems like a really safe bet.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 09:50 PM   #1557
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
No, I plan on voting for a member of my absolute trust group that I know has been become infected. An infection agreed upon by both the doctor and a spy. I play it safe, and between my PM saying you're a 'ling and their corroboration, it seems like a really safe bet.

-Talgian

I WAS a spawnling. I was cured by the doctor who himself is a spawn in order to protect himself and keep himself in people's circle of trust.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:53 PM   #1558
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
I WAS a spawnling. I was cured by the doctor who himself is a spawn in order to protect himself and keep himself in people's circle of trust.

Would you believe this if your were listening to it?
Old 07-13-2006, 09:57 PM   #1559
Barkeep49
Coordinator

There was no action to put anyone in the brig as Chubby was used on an away team and thus could not put anyone in the brig.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:57 PM   #1560
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Would you believe this if your were listening to it?

If the person was in my absolute circle of trust, sure. Heck, per the rules it states there's a great chance of success at curing a spawnling attack victim. Somehow I hit about an unlucky roll? Unlikely.

Noone can collaborate bullet's assertion that he didn't cure, it wasn't even clear in barkeep's description in the thread. bullet looked grim because he had to cure me to save his own ass. I believe he wanted me to become a full spawn but knew he couldn't or he'd be done for.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:59 PM   #1561
Barkeep49
Coordinator

If you have sent me a PM since Lynch and not recieved a response please send again. Mainly if it was in the last 2 minutes as I'm not sure if, when cleaning out my box after backing up the files, I accidently deleted a PM or not.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:59 PM   #1562
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

-Talgian

Yep he has something in his body, a "creature" as far as i could tell.
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:01 PM   #1563
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Guys, I just got a PM that told be chubby is fully spawn. So now we have a fully evolved spawn running around.

Vigilante, anyone?

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 10:05 PM   #1564
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
If the person was in my absolute circle of trust, sure. Heck, per the rules it states there's a great chance of success at curing a spawnling attack victim. Somehow I hit about an unlucky roll? Unlikely.

Noone can collaborate bullet's assertion that he didn't cure, it wasn't even clear in barkeep's description in the thread. bullet looked grim because he had to cure me to save his own ass. I believe he wanted me to become a full spawn but knew he couldn't or he'd be done for.

butt if i cured you and you get executed tomorow and you come back clean, then as a spawn i would be kina exposed wouldnt i? it seems a safer play would be to not cure you and claim you were cured, or to cure you outright and say so.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:06 PM   #1565
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Guys, I just got a PM that told be chubby is fully spawn. So now we have a fully evolved spawn running around.

Vigilante, anyone?

-Talgian

God forbid the truth come out, right? Awfully agressive your being. Are you in league with bullet? You don't seem to be helping our cause very much. I'm still not really sold on your big push to off the slaves...
Old 07-13-2006, 10:07 PM   #1566
KWhit
Coordinator

Chubby needs to be eliminated.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:07 PM   #1567
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
butt if i cured you and you get executed tomorow and you come back clean, then as a spawn i would be kina exposed wouldnt i? it seems a safer play would be to not cure you and claim you were cured, or to cure you outright and say so.
or say he wasn't a spawn at all and put me and dubbs in a whole world of trouble. Between the legitimacy of the doctor's actions and this evening's PM, I am beyond confident chubby is a full fledged spawn.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 10:07 PM   #1568
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

Vigilante, anyone?

-Talgian
whats a vigilante? is that a role? if so kill the slimy spawn-boy. if we dont i have a feeling hes coming after me to get revenge for the 3-foot probe i probed him with today!
Old 07-13-2006, 10:08 PM   #1569
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Well as a spawn I'm sure your in conversation with the overlord. Mind telling us what your spawn brothers have in store for us tomorrow on the ship? I can't imagine you'd let us collect the final amount of crystallium with working engines...
Old 07-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #1570
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
whats a vigilante? is that a role? if so kill the slimy spawn-boy. if we dont i have a feeling hes coming after me to get revenge for the 3-foot probe i probed him with today!
Vigilante May attack one player during the night cycle once per game (see Attack below). The chance of success is increased if the Vigilante has a phaser.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #1571
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
or say he wasn't a spawn at all and put me and dubbs in a whole world of trouble. Between the legitimacy of the doctor's actions and this evening's PM, I am beyond confident chubby is a full fledged spawn.

-Talgian

This evening's PM? Riiiiiiiight.

The witch hunt is on just like day 2. Guess you'll be killing another survivor
Old 07-13-2006, 10:10 PM   #1572
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

God forbid the truth come out, right? Awfully agressive your being. Are you in league with bullet? You don't seem to be helping our cause very much. I'm still not really sold on your big push to off the slaves...

Chubby for a conspiracy to be against you would mean both Taligan and myself would be spawns exposing ourselves just to kill you. sorry i couldnt save you, i know this is both our second game and i love WW, but you outlasted me last game, now its payback time!
Old 07-13-2006, 10:12 PM   #1573
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
now its payback time!

Kill the survivor, I see how you play it.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:12 PM   #1574
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Well as a spawn I'm sure your in conversation with the overlord. Mind telling us what your spawn brothers have in store for us tomorrow on the ship? I can't imagine you'd let us collect the final amount of crystallium with working engines...

Yes, we plan on distracting the entire crew of the ship by landing a spaceship full of hot h*rny nakid babes next to them. everyone will be to "busy" to mine or guard the ship
Old 07-13-2006, 10:15 PM   #1575
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes, we plan on distracting the entire crew of the ship by landing a spaceship full of hot h*rny nakid babes next to them. everyone will be to "busy" to mine or guard the ship

Mmmhmm. Just come out and admit you got turned on the 1st night and now feel the need to make sure you stay alive early by offering me up now then probably saying it was a mistake or something later on to cover your ass again.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:21 PM   #1576
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Chubby i must admit you constant denials had me curious, so i went back and reread my PM regarding your exam. There still is some creature in your body and i didnt remove anything from you.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:23 PM   #1577
SnDvls
Pro Starter

hoops - nice playing with you...too bad you got outted
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #1578
hoopsguy
General Manager

SnDvls, back at you.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:32 PM   #1579
Swaggs
Coordinator

hoops - sorry the slaves all got killed before I could feed you to them.

Old 07-13-2006, 10:49 PM   #1580
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

-Talgian

I think its pretty important to have a warden, and promoting swaggs who currently is now in a fairly useless position seems the ideal route. I think we have plenty of other choices for an away team tommorrow that you are expendable. I mean, since we did kill all of the slaves, we must have enough people right?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:51 PM   #1581
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So for tonight, we need to guard the storage hold, engine room, water pump mainly. Anything else critical to guard?

Do we want to work out who to put where, or just have us pick places and hope we dont double up any?
Old 07-13-2006, 10:59 PM   #1582
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
I think its pretty important to have a warden, and promoting swaggs who currently is now in a fairly useless position seems the ideal route. I think we have plenty of other choices for an away team tommorrow that you are expendable. I mean, since we did kill all of the slaves, we must have enough people right?
Just a rules note.
Quote:
Assign Personnel Day Only He may change the position of any member of the enlisted crew (so Private to Slave Master, Galley Master to Medic, etc). This goes into effect the next day cycle. There may not be more than 1 Galleymaster or Slave Master1 AP

If I do promote swaggs (and the only reason I wouldn't is if sndvls needs me for an away mission), then we'd have two warden for a short period of time.
I think it's in our best interests for someone who can order chubb (kwhit, sndvls, me, or Alan T) to order him to put himself in the brig. Otherwise there is a risk of him immediately issuing an action to put useful people into the brig- perhaps with other spawn.

As long as I'm talking, I'd say it's a good idea for the miracle worker, if we have one, to generate us some crystalilium. 3 units is paltry, and if we can get that via a miracle, then we can leave straightaway. If we can't leave, then we can have two full missions to the wig or whatever.

Alan, you've it in on the head with what should be guarded. And some places should have double guards, due to the weakness of our guards in general.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 11:03 PM   #1583
SnDvls
Pro Starter

we don't need to order him in the brig as any of us above him can change his order.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:09 PM   #1584
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
we don't need to order him in the brig as any of us above him can change his order.
Good point sir. Should be an interesting evening.

-Talgian
Old 07-13-2006, 11:21 PM   #1585
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just a rules note.

If I do promote swaggs (and the only reason I wouldn't is if sndvls needs me for an away mission), then we'd have two warden for a short period of time.
I think it's in our best interests for someone who can order chubb (kwhit, sndvls, me, or Alan T) to order him to put himself in the brig. Otherwise there is a risk of him immediately issuing an action to put useful people into the brig- perhaps with other spawn.

As long as I'm talking, I'd say it's a good idea for the miracle worker, if we have one, to generate us some crystalilium. 3 units is paltry, and if we can get that via a miracle, then we can leave straightaway. If we can't leave, then we can have two full missions to the wig or whatever.

Alan, you've it in on the head with what should be guarded. And some places should have double guards, due to the weakness of our guards in general.

-Talgian

If any of us are going to order him, probably should be me. would be my most useful use of my AP tommorrow.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:09 AM   #1586
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Kill the survivor, I see how you play it.

From everthing I've seen privately and publically, you are toast Spawn.

Sorry man. I know it's not your fault, but you're done. If I make it through the night, you are toast.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:11 AM   #1587
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
From everthing I've seen privately and publically, you are toast Spawn.

Sorry man. I know it's not your fault, but you're done. If I make it through the night, you are toast.
If he's toast that must make you scrambled eggs
Old 07-14-2006, 12:13 AM   #1588
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
If he's toast that must make you scrambled eggs

I am actually hard-boiled, but but not quite done in the yolk.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................................................
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:42 AM   #1589
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, we plan on distracting the entire crew of the ship by landing a spaceship full of hot h*rny nakid babes next to them.

SWEET!!!! Where?????
Old 07-14-2006, 12:54 AM   #1590
path12
Coordinator

OK, engineer talk. Qwik and Anxiety, rest tonight. I'll work on the water plant. Tomorrow we can start on the berths.

Other observations. First, SOMEONE GET US ANOTHER GODDAMN ENGINEER!!! Thanks and love. Second, I couldn't agree more with Talgian (and that was somewhat rare yesterday) about the miracle worker comment -- if we can get that Crystilium without a mission now is the time. Third, hoops, how long has it been before tonight that you've been lynched? Fourth, Schmidty, you're like Lou Holtz for god's sake with the whole "I'm a bad player" gig. You're a friggin' sandbagger. Fifth, guard the water plant 'cause that's where I'll be. Sixth and finally, I'm sorry Chubby, but you are toast. It's WW. Sometimes it's a bitch. Good night all.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:41 AM   #1591
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

If Chubby lynched = dies a survivor
THEN
vote Bullet

If Chubby lynched = spawn
THEN
trust Bullet (for now)

Vote Chubby
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:06 AM   #1592
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I understand why everyone wants to get off the rock, but I think everyone is overlooking something. We were given these missions FOR A REASON! What is the reason? I have no clue, only Barkeep does. But it is in our best interest to play them out. He wouldn't give KWhit reason to believe bad things will happen if we liftoff without completing them for no good reason. I want to leave this place and go home as bad as everyone else, but I fear if we liftoff, the overlord will do what he did on day 2. And if he does that when we are in the air, bad things will happen. Think about if the day we liftoff, our water generator gets knocked out, we only have sleeping room for half our crew, have no phasers, and the brig is broken. THat will be bad times. We should play these missions out.
dubb93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:52 AM   #1593
hoopsguy
General Manager

Path, the last time I was lynched was WW16 - Return of the Wolves. That was seven games ago for me. I was the cunning wolf, Ardent viewed me on Day 1, and waited a couple of days before coming after me. Hilarity ensued.
http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...light=werewolf

What is interesting for me in reviewing this is that I haven't played nearly as many games as I thought I had. I figured I had been involved with about 20 games but ...
Ran 2
Played 11 from Day 1, including this one
Sub in 2 more

Now have a record of 5-8, with victory defined as being alive at the end to achieve a victory condition. Two of those losses are as a replacement player. One is damn SackAttack making me the last kill in the Mad Wizard. After everything I did for him in the Jedi game

My wolf teams have never gone on to win after I passed, although that is a pretty small sample set (0-2). Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:42 AM   #1594
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Hoops, how many times have you been converted? That would be an interesting statistic. Anyhow, I liked your irony on the first day when you said we were always on opposite sides.

*Back to game*
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:17 AM   #1595
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Slow night I see.

I finally got hours at work today, so my activity will be nil between 11:45-6:30. Still plenty of time before the vote though.

-Talgian
Old 07-14-2006, 09:23 AM   #1596
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
If any of us are going to order him, probably should be me. would be my most useful use of my AP tommorrow.

I'd prefer you use your AP to interrogate someone today...let kwhit change the order if necessary he has 3 AP to play with.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:25 AM   #1597
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I'd prefer you use your AP to interrogate someone today...let kwhit change the order if necessary he has 3 AP to play with.
Interrogation seems rather useless to use on a known spawn...
Quote:
Interrogate Suspected Spawn Day OnlyThis allows the Security Chief to privately communicate with any other crew member for the remainder of that particular day’s cycle. 1 AP

Also, path brought up a good point. Should I promote swaggs to warden, or bek to engineer?

-Talgian
Old 07-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #1598
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Interrogation seems rather useless to use on a known spawn...

Also, path brought up a good point. Should I promote swaggs to warden, or bek to engineer?

-Talgian

Sit on that decision till late in the day. Lot of things can happen during the day cycle, and it doesn't matter when you do that particular task (so long as you don't use your AP on anything else, obviously)
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 09:27 AM   #1599
Swaggs
Coordinator

Did anyone have any interesting occurrences during the night?
Old 07-14-2006, 09:28 AM   #1600
Barkeep49
Coordinator

As the morning shines, it shines all too brightly for some of you. While most of the crew were basking in the world of sleep, some were performing duties. Path was hard at work on the Water Plant with Alan T standing around nearby. Meanwhile sndvls was once again furiously working on plans to get the crew off the planet. And finally dubb was standing around in the Sleeping Quarters doing a whole lot of… something.

As the crew begins to eat it takes a while for someone to realize that there is a person missing. After not having to worry about it the first two nights, people almost had forgotten that their lives might be in danger during the night. After doing a headcount it soon becomes clear that your doctor,
bulletsponge is missing. A search of the ship is done and somebody discovers him, dead, in his quarters. His medicinal skills will be missed especially considering that he was a SURVIVOR

Ship’s Status

Room Reports
Engine Room – Fully Operational
Water Plant – Fully Operational
Cargo Hold - Fully Operational(Maximum Capacity: 85 units)
Water Supply – 22 units (Enough reserves for more then 2 days at current consumption)
Crystilium Supply – 59 units
Security Headquarters Fully Operational
Brig – Empty
Weapons Locker – 5 phasers

Slave Pens – Fully Operational
Sleeping Quarters – Damaged. 6 berths requiring repair (enough berths for 13 people to sleep)

Crew Status

Command Staff
Captain - KWhit
First Officer – sndvls Exhuasted
Second Officer - Talgian
Security Chief – Alan T Exhuasted
Ensign - Schmidty

Engineers
QwikshotWounded
Anxiety
Path
Exhuasted

Medical Staff

Security Staff
Sergeant at Arms - dubb93 Exhuasted
Warden – Chubby
Galley Master - Raiders Army Wounded
Slavemaster – Swaggs Wounded
Security Crewman - kingfc22 Exhausted

Scientists
Coffee Warlord
Fouts

Privates

Bek

Deceased
Blade – Executed Day 2 Survivor
Hoopsguy – Executed Day 3 Spawn
Bulletsponge – Killed Night 3 Survivor

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 07-14-2006 at 09:39 AM.