Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #1601
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Yep, agree with this. Not sure it makes a difference for purposes of evaluating the info tonight if he is either IA or one of the Umbrella players.

They need to start clearing Zombies as well. I don't expect that Umbrella would feed us a Zombie in the middle of their list.

If you think Fouts is making this play as a Zombie (I consider that a pretty remote possibility, as they have a choke-hold on the game right now) then lynch Fouts. But I bet that SnDvls is Umbrella, they were worried about losing one of their own and not getting a Zombie in the process so thus the reveal.

Yeah, I have sat here trying to think this through. The only thing i could think of is Sndvls would be #2 of 4 maybe they had and would be losing him would mean a very tough win for them. I think this is the most likely scenerio, I had Fouts pegged as Umbrella for a while, so I think most likely Fouts isn't a zombie.

The thinking in my mind is that then since we need to kill zombies more than umbrella, he just sits out there to be dealt with later.

Small nagging part of me wonders if this is not a bold zombie move to buy some trust for hoops.. but at this point I have to realize that is low percentage probability so will back off hoops at least for now.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #1602
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Can I go play MUA or are you guys going to blast 5 pages up in the next 1-2 hours?

I'm seeing a few posts between now and deadline

And seeing as how you lead in votes at the moment, I would expect you to be interested in the results ...
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #1603
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
If I am a fake seer, then I just bought the real IA a night or two. Give me that much.

NOW HELP FIND A ZOMBIE!

Help us with a vote. You know some who are clear. You have also your own analysis/theories, I am sure. Who do you think is a zombie? You mentioned Glen, and he has votes. You are unsure of spleen. Who else?

If you had to choose, who would you go after, regardless of current votes?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:00 PM   #1604
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Can I go play MUA or are you guys going to blast 5 pages up in the next 1-2 hours?

here's a post you don't need to read

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:00 PM   #1605
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
at this point I have to realize that is low percentage probability so will back off hoops at least for now

OMFG - I am stunned at this turn of events!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:01 PM   #1606
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Because right now the Umbrella members are probably pretty nervous. They won't know how to defend each other or just what to say. Don't we want to give them a chance to screw up a bit before all of the info comes out?

Eh to be fair, Fouts does have a point that Zombies would be looking for the PC. I just don't think he exists in this game is all at this point. So I did not think of that possibility. If fouts is umbrella, then we can believe those people are not zombies, just cant trust they are all stars.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:02 PM   #1607
SnDvls
Pro Starter

sorry all just catching up now on pg 31

I will admit I'm umbrella

more to come
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #1608
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OMFG - I am stunned at this turn of events!!!

Shush. I still think there is a possibility that you are umbrella (or maybe some very small chance of being zombie, but that seems unlikely now).
Old 10-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #1609
Lorena
Unregistered

Well shoot, this puts me in a bit of a predicament then, given what little I know.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:03 PM   #1610
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
sorry all just catching up now on pg 31

I will admit I'm umbrella

more to come

Ok, this was too easy of a reveal for him to come out with. its pretty obvious now that he and Fouts were working together on this.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #1611
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Ok, this was too easy of a reveal for him to come out with. its pretty obvious now that he and Fouts were working together on this.

Nope. I am intrigued though.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:04 PM   #1612
hoopsguy
General Manager

So, what do people think about the idea of the true IA coming out at this point? Assuming he can clear at least one other person of being a zombie we should be in a terrific spot to get a Zombie tonight.

That would leave the bodyguard with an interesting decision on who to guard tonight, but I think it is worth it for the pressure it generates for the Zombies both today and going forward.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:05 PM   #1613
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Eh to be fair, Fouts does have a point that Zombies would be looking for the PC. I just don't think he exists in this game is all at this point. So I did not think of that possibility. If fouts is umbrella, then we can believe those people are not zombies, just cant trust they are all stars.

Absolutely right. I'd bet that they aren't all STARS. I'm sure Fouts will get the info out before he dies. Whichever team he is on, I think this will help us find the zombies...or at least narrow the choices a bit.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:05 PM   #1614
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Nope. I am intrigued though.

You don't think its odd that he just comes out easily and says "yep" ?

The only thing I can think of coming is Sndvls saying he is the umbrella seer so Fouts can't be thus giving fouts some credibility.. but thats kind of a bad B-movie plot.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #1615
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So, what do people think about the idea of the true IA coming out at this point? Assuming he can clear at least one other person of being a zombie we should be in a terrific spot to get a Zombie tonight.

That would leave the bodyguard with an interesting decision on who to guard tonight, but I think it is worth it for the pressure it generates for the Zombies both today and going forward.

The real IA absolutely does not come out now. Fouts is basically speaking as his voice by giving the information that the real IA has scanned. And until fouts dies, he can continue to do so, leaving the IA to scan in peace.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #1616
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

My take on Fouts is to wait and see. I'm skeptical. I'm going to have to take a closer look at his order and rationale combined with some of the posting activity.

I'm willing to back off of snDvls as has been pointed out, he really only had that one bad day. My vote was placed there to create pressure. There is considerable interest provoked in me by Spleen's UtR approach at this point, so I'm going to move off of snDvls, while I see if there is any reason to challenge Fouts. Although I don't see a motivation to make a false reveal at this point.

unvote snDvls

Vote Spleen
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:06 PM   #1617
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
You don't think its odd that he just comes out easily and says "yep" ?

The only thing I can think of coming is Sndvls saying he is the umbrella seer so Fouts can't be thus giving fouts some credibility.. but thats kind of a bad B-movie plot.

Yeah its odd, but I like it. Bold move.

Do you trust anyone in this game?
Old 10-29-2006, 08:07 PM   #1618
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
The real IA absolutely does not come out now. Fouts is basically speaking as his voice by giving the information that the real IA has scanned. And until fouts dies, he can continue to do so, leaving the IA to scan in peace.

Bingo, now you get it. Just trust what I am saying until the zombies off me. How hard is that.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #1619
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

If the "true IA" came out, wouldn't that call into question Fouts' info. We wouldn't be clearing more, we would be muddying everything.

Unless you mean the Umbrella seer. Yes, that would help. But there is also suppsoed to be an Umbrella BG. I would hope the BG's would protect their own.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #1620
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Yeah its odd, but I like it. Bold move.

Do you trust anyone in this game?

No not really. I have absolutely no idea who is on my team right now. I thought i did on day 2, was pretty certain on day 3 and now back to no clue anymore
Old 10-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #1621
Lorena
Unregistered

Okay, well my daughter fell asleep and I hope it's for the night. Can anyone tell me from what page (hopefully within 5) to start reading up on?
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:08 PM   #1622
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Alan - fouts ain't on my team and I know you are stars...out seer check you out yesterday.

vote spleen
Old 10-29-2006, 08:09 PM   #1623
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I can also confirm one other person on fouts list as good per the umbrella seer
Old 10-29-2006, 08:09 PM   #1624
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Bingo, now you get it. Just trust what I am saying until the zombies off me. How hard is that.

I've been ok with that all along I was just saying I dont buy that you are the real IA. Your actions didnt seem to jibe with that Now that we are all being honest with each other, I'm a little bit happier. (That and the fact I actually was right all along with you being bad and being umbrella with lathum)
Old 10-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #1625
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Okay, well my daughter fell asleep and I hope it's for the night. Can anyone tell me from what page (hopefully within 5) to start reading up on?

Start with the page before this one.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #1626
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

No, Fouts speaks as the voice of the Umbrella seer. Not as the voice of the STARS seer (IA).

Maybe it isn't worth it if none of the current people getting votes have been scanned. But I feel it is absolutely worth it if they can help us avoid a bad vote tonight. I'm not one to advocate "everyone share their role" but there are situations where I think you maximize your chance for a good outcome with a reveal. I think there is a good chance we could do that here if IA can clear 2-3 more people tonight. Particularly if he can clear someone in danger of getting wrongfully voted off the island.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:10 PM   #1627
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glengoyne View Post
My take on Fouts is to wait and see. I'm skeptical. I'm going to have to take a closer look at his order and rationale combined with some of the posting activity.

I'm willing to back off of snDvls as has been pointed out, he really only had that one bad day. My vote was placed there to create pressure. There is considerable interest provoked in me by Spleen's UtR approach at this point, so I'm going to move off of snDvls, while I see if there is any reason to challenge Fouts. Although I don't see a motivation to make a false reveal at this point.

unvote snDvls

Vote Spleen

ZOMBIE!

If you are STARS, remove your votes from me. I am on your side!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:11 PM   #1628
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Alan - fouts ain't on my team and I know you are stars...out seer check you out yesterday.

vote spleen

Are you saying spleen is a zombie?
Old 10-29-2006, 08:11 PM   #1629
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

vote spleen

Something doesn't sit right with me on this statement.

My impression from this:

Quote:
*James Marcus - May view one player's faction per night by hacking into the Internal Affaris computers from Umbrella HQ.

is that the Umbrella Seer taps into what the IA seer does each night. I guess I could have been wrong about this though.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #1630
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No, Fouts speaks as the voice of the Umbrella seer. Not as the voice of the STARS seer (IA).

Maybe it isn't worth it if none of the current people getting votes have been scanned. But I feel it is absolutely worth it if they can help us avoid a bad vote tonight. I'm not one to advocate "everyone share their role" but there are situations where I think you maximize your chance for a good outcome with a reveal. I think there is a good chance we could do that here if IA can clear 2-3 more people tonight. Particularly if he can clear someone in danger of getting wrongfully voted off the island.

Fouts said he is IA. Did I miss a reversal of that?

Old 10-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #1631
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

vote spleen

BTW, to me this doesn't mean Alan is STARS. I think you are smart enough not to clear a possible zombie. If the zombies win, we both lose.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:14 PM   #1632
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

My impression from this:

is that the Umbrella Seer taps into what the IA seer does each night. I guess I could have been wrong about this though.

very wrong on this as it would be counter productive for the umbrella. we have our own independent seer.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:14 PM   #1633
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
BTW, to me this doesn't mean Alan is STARS. I think you are smart enough not to clear a possible zombie. If the zombies win, we both lose.

I know for 100% face Alan is STARS!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:14 PM   #1634
SnDvls
Pro Starter

oops fact not face
Old 10-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #1635
Fouts
College Starter

SnDvls, is spleen a zombie or is that a guess?
Old 10-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #1636
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

My impression from this:

That was my impression, too.

Maybe we need a clarification from Chubby?

Old 10-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #1637
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

great, so the person claiming to be my seer is saying he doesn't think I'm stars while the person who is umbrella is claiming I am. I love this game.

Another possibility is Sndvls and fouts are on the same team, and the list fouts provided is mixed with part scans and part people that are on umbrella and didn't need a scan for, but buys their team some trust for a bit.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:15 PM   #1638
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

My impression from this:

Chubby should be able to clarify this for us. If you are interpreting the Umbrella seer as stealing Internal Affairs info then your previous comment about acting as the mouthpiece for the IA makes more sense to me.

If Fouts is the Umbrella seer then he would not have scanned Umbrella SnDvls on Night 2. So there should be another name (Alan?) on his list ...
Old 10-29-2006, 08:16 PM   #1639
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
SnDvls, is spleen a zombie or is that a guess?

it's a guess
self preservation

I do belive "a guess again" that Glen is a zombie though...he's actions come off to me that way.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:16 PM   #1640
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Fouts said he is IA. Did I miss a reversal of that?

Nope, I just don't believe him. But I do trust his list of non-Zombies.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:17 PM   #1641
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Chubby should be able to clarify this for us. If you are interpreting the Umbrella seer as stealing Internal Affairs info then your previous comment about acting as the mouthpiece for the IA makes more sense to me.

If Fouts is the Umbrella seer then he would not have scanned Umbrella SnDvls on Night 2. So there should be another name (Alan?) on his list ...

Yeah, now you see what my problem has been with these mass reveals tonight and not adding up. I might just be mistaken on how I read that role's behavior.

My thought was they hack into IA's computer.. so they learn what IA knows or knew... ie get info that our Seer gained. But I could be wrong.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #1642
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
great, so the person claiming to be my seer is saying he doesn't think I'm stars while the person who is umbrella is claiming I am. I love this game.

Another possibility is Sndvls and fouts are on the same team, and the list fouts provided is mixed with part scans and part people that are on umbrella and didn't need a scan for, but buys their team some trust for a bit.

problem is the stars seer didn't scan you only the umbrella seer did.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #1643
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

I laughed out loud at this.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:18 PM   #1644
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
No reason for anyone to fish out the IA. The zombies are slaughtering us, it is time to make a stand.

I might vote for Glen. I'm still wondering about his move to encourage me to vote for SnDvls on day 2. Who would do that?

My other suspect is path, with reasons as stated before.

Well to answer this. Which I thought I already had. I was defending my vote more than challenging you to move. I was prepared to defend, what I felt was a principled villager vote, against someone who was suspicious, when I didn't like the lynch options presented. I would have stood by that vote all of the way to snDvls lynch. Even if he came up stars, I felt I had justification to place that first vote.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #1645
hoopsguy
General Manager

Here is what I show for votes as of Post #1641:

(5) Spleen - LSG (1448), Hoops (1469), BrianD (1510), Path (1528), SnDvls (1622)
(2) Glen - AlanT (1520), Spleen (1543)
(1) SnDvls - Glen (1513)
(1) LSG - MrW (1488)
(1) Alan - DC (1590)
Old 10-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #1646
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
it's a guess
self preservation

I do belive "a guess again" that Glen is a zombie though...he's actions come off to me that way.

Thanks, either of them could be. I want to hear from Glen more, maybe I should vote for him.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #1647
SnDvls
Pro Starter

if I had to guess on a third or second zombie it'd be Mr. W...his vote on LSG is way out there to me.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:21 PM   #1648
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thanks, either of them could be. I want to hear from Glen more, maybe I should vote for him.

I would gladly follow
Old 10-29-2006, 08:21 PM   #1649
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here is what I show for votes as of Post #1641:

(5) Spleen - LSG (1448), Hoops (1469), BrianD (1510), Path (1528), SnDvls (1622)
(2) Glen - AlanT (1520), Spleen (1543)
(1) SnDvls - Glen (1513)
(1) LSG - MrW (1488)
(1) Alan - DC (1590)

You missed Glen's vote change in 1616

(6) Spleen - Lonestargirl (1448), Hoopsguy (1469), BrianD (1510), Path (1528), Glengoyne (1616), Sndvls (1622)
(2) Glengoyne - Alan (1520), Spleen (1543)
(1) Lonestargirl - mr.wednesday (1488)
(1) Alan - Dodgerchick (1590)
Old 10-29-2006, 08:22 PM   #1650
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Heh, well I guess some good did come from my pushing of the Sndvls, Glengoyne, Fouts group hopefully earlier