Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-04-2006, 01:51 AM   #1651
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
wow, some of yall are telling everyone what your night moves are! this game is way to freindly. Bring back Blade!!!!

Look who's talking, the friendly assassin.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:03 AM   #1652
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
Bring back Blade!!!!
I might be biased, but i like that idea too
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:21 AM   #1653
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post

ROFL!!
Old 09-04-2006, 03:49 AM   #1654
Poli
FOFC Survivor

/me waves.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:18 AM   #1655
saldana
Pro Starter

Re: Werewolf 40,000: The Horus Heresy NIGHT 4 - Deadline 10PM EST SUNDAY

hi ardent..nice to see you...hope all is getting better.

couple thoughts as i catch up...i was out all day yesterday...

if i am alive today, i will be voting for st cronin...his posts over the weekend have run up two flags for me that i have seen many times being used by wolves.

1. he has come up with about 5 suspects that no one else has on their lists, and in doing so, is attributing things to some people that are done by others, and then accusing them of being defensive...most notably...alan said nothing to fouts about his actions of wanting information being wolfish...I did that, in a rather distinguising manner as well...and if i am such a suspect, one would think that i would stand out a little bit more...cronin's little campaign of disinformation is alarm bell number 1

alarm bell number 2 is the "i voted for anxiety on day one" line that he has posted 2 or 3 times.....my response to that is So What...day one votes are meaningless in my opinion...the only way that would have any weight with me is if you had been sitting there saying "anxiety is chaos", and we all chose to ignore you about it.

3rd. there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD that his death ends the game....tanglewood would have to be out of his mind to give someone a public role that would end the game if he were killed...but cronin keeps expounding upon his importance and that we shouldnt lynch him. this fits into the same line of reasoning that made me suspect realdeal...he is giving us a reason not to kill him, but at the same time pointing out all the other people that he expects to die before him. if you are that important, why wouldnt you shut up about it? why bring to the attention of the people that can kill you at night that you are possibly the most important person in the game? like i said, no way that is a public role.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:37 AM   #1656
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

yes, my mistake was not killing you the first night. i wont make that kistake twice
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 09:58 AM   #1657
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
hi ardent..nice to see you...hope all is getting better.

couple thoughts as i catch up...i was out all day yesterday...

if i am alive today, i will be voting for st cronin...his posts over the weekend have run up two flags for me that i have seen many times being used by wolves.

1. he has come up with about 5 suspects that no one else has on their lists, and in doing so, is attributing things to some people that are done by others, and then accusing them of being defensive...most notably...alan said nothing to fouts about his actions of wanting information being wolfish...I did that, in a rather distinguising manner as well...and if i am such a suspect, one would think that i would stand out a little bit more...cronin's little campaign of disinformation is alarm bell number 1

alarm bell number 2 is the "i voted for anxiety on day one" line that he has posted 2 or 3 times.....my response to that is So What...day one votes are meaningless in my opinion...the only way that would have any weight with me is if you had been sitting there saying "anxiety is chaos", and we all chose to ignore you about it.

3rd. there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD that his death ends the game....tanglewood would have to be out of his mind to give someone a public role that would end the game if he were killed...but cronin keeps expounding upon his importance and that we shouldnt lynch him. this fits into the same line of reasoning that made me suspect realdeal...he is giving us a reason not to kill him, but at the same time pointing out all the other people that he expects to die before him. if you are that important, why wouldnt you shut up about it? why bring to the attention of the people that can kill you at night that you are possibly the most important person in the game? like i said, no way that is a public role.

We will see what happens at night, but my reading of my role is backed up by both tanglewood and kingfc. And, um, suspecting realdeal? How did that work out for you?

And I think you misinterpret my suspect list. My suspect list is EVERYBODY, including you and Alan, excepting only twothree. Twothree is the ONLY person who has given us a chaos. All the other seers, prophets, etc. are spinning us in circles.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #1658
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
And I think you misinterpret my suspect list. My suspect list is EVERYBODY, including you and Alan, excepting only twothree. Twothree is the ONLY person who has given us a chaos. All the other seers, prophets, etc. are spinning us in circles.

I still say all of the other seers have been trying to steer us away from mistakes but keep getting thwarted.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:05 AM   #1659
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
We will see what happens at night, but my reading of my role is backed up by both tanglewood and kingfc. And, um, suspecting realdeal? How did that work out for you?

i didnt say my take on realdeal was an unmitigated screw up, i am saying that you taking credit for voting for anxiety on day one is bullshit...and i went back and read kings reveal over again...he confirms what your public role is, which we all knew already....could you please point out where tanglewood says if you die the emperor dies....i know he confirmed that if the emperor dies, the chaos win, but not that you were necessary to keep him alive.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 AM   #1660
st.cronin
General Manager

Your take on me is an unmigitated screw-up as well. I am a villager. I doubt you are.

knives out
Old 09-04-2006, 10:20 AM   #1661
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just looking back through at people's voting patterns, does anyone else find this weird:

Day 1 Both St.cronin and twothree vote for Anxiety. The only two people who voted for Anxiety, and it was a non factor throw away vote that kept both of them out of the attention from the Realdeal vs Bulletsponge vote (which we now know are two villagers).

Night 1, instead of scanning Anxiety whom he voted for, twothree scanned Blade instead he said somehow knowing that would be the relevant vote the next day.

Night 2 twothree says he scans Anxiety and finds him bad, and everyone now joins twothree on Anxiety to kill him (finding him bad).

We've seen this type of vote pattern before in WW games. We know what types of players use this to their advantage... I'm just wondering if both are bad, or if St.cronin is trying to set twothree up now.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:35 AM   #1662
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
I am casting my vote by using a random selection on the first day. It seems to be about as effective as any other day 1 voting strategy.

vote Anxiety

post #118
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:38 AM   #1663
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Night 1, instead of scanning Anxiety whom he voted for, twothree scanned Blade instead he said somehow knowing that would be the relevant vote the next day.

And, I lobbied hard for us not to kill someone who turned out to be the bodyguard. I did not know he was a body guard, but I knew he was good.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:39 AM   #1664
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
post #118

Oh I definitly read why you chose Anxiety on day 1. Its just amazing how you, Anxiety and St.cronin have been linked since day 1.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:49 AM   #1665
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Just looking back through at people's voting patterns, does anyone else find this weird:

Day 1 Both St.cronin and twothree vote for Anxiety. The only two people who voted for Anxiety, and it was a non factor throw away vote that kept both of them out of the attention from the Realdeal vs Bulletsponge vote (which we now know are two villagers).

Night 2 twothree says he scans Anxiety and finds him bad, and everyone now joins twothree on Anxiety to kill him (finding him bad).

We've seen this type of vote pattern before in WW games. We know what types of players use this to their advantage... I'm just wondering if both are bad, or if St.cronin is trying to set twothree up now.

It really is ludicrous to think I'm bad - I've done nothing but play a strong game for the villagers since day 1. It's even more ludicrous that you thought I was bad and chose not to scan me last night. If I 1) survive the night, and 2) end up lynched, your neck should be on the block next.

knives out
Old 09-04-2006, 10:49 AM   #1666
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Oh I definitly read why you chose Anxiety on day 1. Its just amazing how you, Anxiety and St.cronin have been linked since day 1.

I guess I should of scanned st. cronin then.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:52 AM   #1667
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i REALLY hope the night actions give us some answers
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:53 AM   #1668
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

If we are looking at odd voting patterns, I'll point out that Fouts and Swaggs are the only two people that have agreed on all four votes so far.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:54 AM   #1669
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

that is kind of odd
Old 09-04-2006, 11:04 AM   #1670
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
i REALLY hope the night actions give us some answers

So do I. And for me that translates into someone getting killed, as that will reveal their alignment.

I am even beginning to think it might be better if I am the one killed during the night action, since that would provide the best proof of my actions to everyone. And, I really hope AlanT is not killed tonight, otherwise I would have wasted my night action.
Old 09-04-2006, 11:20 AM   #1671
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It really is ludicrous to think I'm bad - I've done nothing but play a strong game for the villagers since day 1. It's even more ludicrous that you thought I was bad and chose not to scan me last night. If I 1) survive the night, and 2) end up lynched, your neck should be on the block next.

Trying to scare me isn't going to stop me from trying to track down who the last wolves are. We're down to only 4-5 people the last 1-2 chaos people can be (excepting for possible conversions).

I honestly think our harder problem is going to be trying to find where the mutants are hiding before we eliminate the chaos.

Speaking just scientifically, the highest likelihood is the remaining chaos are one of the following:

Fouts
St.Cronin
Twothree
Mustang
Chiefrum
Swaggs
Kingfc22

And unless night death(s) hinder us, we'll know more about 2 of those 7 whether we can remove them or not after night actions.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:52 PM   #1672
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i hope tanglewood is alright.....
Old 09-04-2006, 12:54 PM   #1673
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
We will see what happens at night, but my reading of my role is backed up by both tanglewood and kingfc.

No. I have never said the game ends when you die. Your role is vital to ensuring the Golden Throne runs smoothly. If you were to die, it would be risky without your supervision because if anything were to minutely go wrong then we could be in trouble.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:22 PM   #1674
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Sorry for the delay. Processing the night actions now.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:32 PM   #1675
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:

I don't like this new feature. It's quite annoying if you ask me.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:42 PM   #1676
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22 View Post
I don't like this new feature. It's quite annoying if you ask me.

what new feature?

And no problem Tangle. hope everything is ok!
Old 09-04-2006, 02:44 PM   #1677
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Trying to scare me isn't going to stop me from trying to track down who the last wolves are. We're down to only 4-5 people the last 1-2 chaos people can be (excepting for possible conversions).

I honestly think our harder problem is going to be trying to find where the mutants are hiding before we eliminate the chaos.

Speaking just scientifically, the highest likelihood is the remaining chaos are one of the following:

Fouts
St.Cronin
Twothree
Mustang
Chiefrum
Swaggs
Kingfc22

And unless night death(s) hinder us, we'll know more about 2 of those 7 whether we can remove them or not after night actions.

Funny Alan. 3 of those guys are on my trust list. Thats where you used to be before backing path and saldana.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:45 PM   #1678
kingfc22
Head Coach

The one that displays RE:(the entire name of the thread) on every post.

Last edited by kingfc22 : 09-04-2006 at 02:45 PM.
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 02:46 PM   #1679
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Sorry for the delay. Processing the night actions now.

I was just about to go play my new copy of Disgaea 2. Guess I'll hang around the message board while skimming the instruction booklet for now.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #1680
Fouts
College Starter

So what comes first? Chaos kill or scans?
Old 09-04-2006, 02:50 PM   #1681
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Funny Alan. 3 of those guys are on my trust list. Thats where you used to be before backing path and saldana.

Trust list or no, I feel pretty good about a few of the people on there, however those are the only people without vouchers right now. That means the chaos has to be within that list (other than possibility of convert). I already have a guess for which ones are and are not chaos, but like I said I think its going to be harder for us to find the mutants than the chaos with how the roles in this game work out.. (ie: a mutant seer will be very eager to help us find the chaos as well, where I still don't know if we have a solid way to track out the mutants.)
Old 09-04-2006, 02:50 PM   #1682
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

No idea. I scanned Saldana before he went out for the night, but on a later night waited in another person's room for them to return for my scan on them.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:51 PM   #1683
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

For the record, which 3 are those?
Old 09-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #1684
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

ie: I dont know if say you are a chaos, and im the night kill if I have a chance to convert you before I get killed or not.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:52 PM   #1685
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

damn, I want to stay for the write-up but i need to get to the gym before it closes, i'll be in here in an hour or so
Old 09-04-2006, 02:54 PM   #1686
Fouts
College Starter

Sorry guys. I just can't get past the 3 seer thing. How can we have 3 seers on our side. Just doesn't seem possible.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:54 PM   #1687
Fouts
College Starter

Sorry guys. I just can't get past the 3 seer thing. How can we have 3 seers on our side. Just doesn't seem possible.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #1688
Fouts
College Starter

Apologies for the double post. I would delete one, but people frown on that.

We have 3 "seer" types, but only one has delivered a chaos. Say what you want about twothree pointing out anxiety, we would have never suspected him without twothree coming out. He is the only seer type I trust.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #1689
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Apologies for the double post. I would delete one, but people frown on that.

We have 3 "seer" types, but only one has delivered a chaos. Say what you want about twothree pointing out anxiety, we would have never suspected him without twothree coming out. He is the only seer type I trust.

I actually agree on the three seer type. I think Grey is a mutant seer and you all are wrongfully trusting twothree right now. Like I've been saying, I don't think there is anyway we could have that many and it be fair. I think the only real solution in my mind is that twothree is bad, greyfooroo is mutant and I'm good.

I think once night actions are done, we will know alot more.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:05 PM   #1690
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Bleh. looks like I was attacked last night, but they didn't kill me. Unfortunatly I never got to Fout's chambers thanks to the wound in my shoulder.. But nice try on killing me guys.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:08 PM   #1691
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
For the record, which 3 are those?

Sorry missed this - twothree, swaggs, st. cronin (in order of trust).

I have based it on post content and voting.

Other groups (not in order of suspicion);

Alan, saldana, (path-RIP) GE

Grey, CR, Brian, GE (again?)

Mustang, King, (anxiety-RIP)
Old 09-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #1692
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

You awake once more, less one of your number. Twothree it seems is nowhere to be found, even a search of his chamber brings naught. Soon one of the Astronomican operators bursts into the Council hall and shouts that he has seen a terrible sight on the stairs leading the the Astonomican itself. After intial examinations it is clear the the mangled corpse is that of twothree. With luck ,you will avenge his death this day.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #1693
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Bleh. looks like I was attacked last night, but they didn't kill me. Unfortunatly I never got to Fout's chambers thanks to the wound in my shoulder.. But nice try on killing me guys.

Come on Alan. This is bs.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #1694
saldana
Pro Starter

mustang attacked alan last night and tried to kill him...complete role reveal to explain everything, but i guarantee this one.

vote mustang
Old 09-04-2006, 03:10 PM   #1695
twothree
College Prospect

Good game everyone.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:11 PM   #1696
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
mustang attacked alan last night and tried to kill him...complete role reveal to explain everything, but i guarantee this one.

vote mustang

Yeah, your track record is real good.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #1697
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sorry missed this - twothree, swaggs, st. cronin (in order of trust).

I have based it on post content and voting.

Other groups (not in order of suspicion);

Alan, saldana, (path-RIP) GE

Grey, CR, Brian, GE (again?)

Mustang, King, (anxiety-RIP)

I wouldn't grouup Swaggs with you or with St.cronin and twothree. Swaggs has come out several times backing me and for whatever it is worth in my mind has played a solid game trying to help us. I don't have much suspicion of him right now.

I would group them a little differently:

Swaggs , King -> under the radar somewhat helpful for us

Grey , GE, BrianD, bullet -> The group Grey vouched for as not chaos

Alan T, Saldana , GE, path -> Group Alan vouched for as not chaos

Twothree, St.cronin -> who knows what these two are up to.

Fouts, ChiefRum, Mustang -> not a whole lot of info on these three. All have been participating in a non-shady way, but also not provided alot of help either. Mostly neutral
Old 09-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #1698
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Obviously today will be a shortened day, but does anyone want o push the deadline back to say 10PM EST? Or is it still fine with everyone at 9? My preference would be to keep it at 9, but if there is a majority to move it I will happily oblige.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:13 PM   #1699
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Come on Alan. This is bs.

Hey don't complain to me. Complain to tangle. I pretty much said what was in my PM without quoting it to break rules. If you don't believe me, check my shoulder, I'm pretty sure the gash is still there
Old 09-04-2006, 03:14 PM   #1700
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

vote mustang

Im not voting anything until I hear your reasoning and I hear greyfooroo chiming in.

Grey already told us he scanned mustang last night, so this should be a very easy vote if both of you come up together on this.