Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #1651
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

FYI all, I have a meeting from 1-2 im trying to decide whether to end the night at 1245, or make you all wait till i get back at 2!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:25 AM   #1652
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Doesn't matter to me.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:27 AM   #1653
hoopsguy
General Manager

Whatever works - there certainly has been a big enough time window to send in orders today compared with other days.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #1654
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
My guess is that mccollins is either unable to post in the thread for the night due to some game mechanic, or he's just afraid to say something, for fear of getting night-killed (I guess this would apply if his lolcat thing was one-time-only).

If it was a one time thing than we need to reconsider that LolCats have their own win condition. That would again be the only good explanation for SL attempting to protect him in a last minute, though late, switch. If he is a LoLCat and they are communicating with each other as they have their own win condition.

I don't want to think that we are winning this by getting rid of wolves only to be blind sided by finding out that the LolCats have been manipulating the entire game.

I believe that RendeR is good and is the BG. He would not make a reveal like that to implicate himself. Why waste a scan that way?

Currently I suspect that we have a third team amon us that e also need to contend with but I also have a growing not trust list:

CoT:
RendeR
oliegirl
Jackal

CoD:
Lathum - his voting record those first couple days screams out as something to be looked at
Pass - seemed to be trying to save KWhitt, a known wolf
mccollins - what do we really know about his supposed night attack survival, maybe we was converted for all we know or the 3rd team arguement
hoops - the recent look into his voting record has me wondering
SL - fake reveal? 3rd team?

Not sure:
CW - can't figure him out as he seems to be trying to manipulate in a very subtile manner
dang - no idea here at all
CR - again, no idea

As for myself, there is no reason for anyone to trust me. The only thing I can say is that in my few games I am a MUCH better villager than wolf as I am better at figuring things out than being sneaky (I have been taken out withint the first 2 days every time I was a wolf).

For the team's sake I would rather see you lynch me than RendeR as it would be stupid of us to lynch the BG. Of course, lynching a wolf would be a better choice of the three.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:54 AM   #1655
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I vote for a 12:45 deadline...I'm going to be leaving about 1ish and really don't want to have to wait around if I don't have to The pool is calling my name...don't you hear it? "Oliegirl...come bask in the rays of the sun"

oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #1656
The Jackal
Coordinator

EF:

You're really pushing this third team argument hard. I grant you that it's possible, but I think we should keep things simple right now. If there is a third team, they aren't the wolves, and they want the wolves out too, so we could deal with them afterwards.

I don't know how you can put RendeR in a COT. I lean towards believing him as well, but that's a hell of a reach.

Futhermore if you have olie in your COT then you can't be doubting Lathum or CW much. Lathum/Olie are the seer roles, someone else would have countered by now if there was another one. And CW could be a lolcat or another chihuahua, I guess, but I doubt there'd be two of that role in one game. I think it's more likely people are lying.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:57 AM   #1657
The Jackal
Coordinator

Another argument against the three team theory - if there are 2 or 3 lolcats, they can't kill anyone. Would their only victory condition be to survive lynchings until the end and achieve an even ratio? Donno. Usually third teams are at least able to perform some kind of kill.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:58 AM   #1658
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

unless i hear an objection soon, ill end thenight at 1245 so you alls dont have to hang out wondering

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:59 AM   #1659
The Jackal
Coordinator

12:45 sounds good to me.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #1660
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
EF:

You're really pushing this third team argument hard. I grant you that it's possible, but I think we should keep things simple right now. If there is a third team, they aren't the wolves, and they want the wolves out too, so we could deal with them afterwards.

I don't know how you can put RendeR in a COT. I lean towards believing him as well, but that's a hell of a reach.

Futhermore if you have olie in your COT then you can't be doubting Lathum or CW much. Lathum/Olie are the seer roles, someone else would have countered by now if there was another one. And CW could be a lolcat or another chihuahua, I guess, but I doubt there'd be two of that role in one game. I think it's more likely people are lying.

I'm with you up to your last sentence. I don't have a problem believing all the reveals now, and going after uncleared people. I won't say who I think should be scanned in that group since I'm one of them, unless olie wants to know.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #1661
Seolian
n00b

1245 is good for me as well.
Seolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #1662
The Jackal
Coordinator

Oh, I'm all for going after the uncleared people first. Was just trying to downplay the massive confusion that seems to have engulfed some people.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:05 AM   #1663
The Jackal
Coordinator

I think whoever Olie chooses is beneficial for us, assuming she's still alive. I would definitely like to know what team CR is on, because it's going to be really hard to figure that out without a scan or lynch.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:06 AM   #1664
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm with you up to your last sentence. I don't have a problem believing all the reveals now, and going after uncleared people. I won't say who I think should be scanned in that group since I'm one of them, unless olie wants to know.

Didn't you just yesterday say people should be looking at me?
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:07 AM   #1665
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

EF, like others mentioned there is no way I can't be in your CoT, yet you put Render in ?

makes no sense at all.

I think the scans should go to either hoops, pass or EF.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #1666
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord View Post
Didn't you just yesterday say people should be looking at me?

Yep. You're right behind all the uncleareds. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #1667
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Yep. You're right behind all the uncleareds. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you!

BRRRRRING IT.

No, in all honesty, everyone I've seriously gunned for has wound up being at cat (or so we think for some of them) thus far. Not my best analytical work thus far. I'll take the flak for that, but I am indeed, as far as I know, a vanilla gato.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #1668
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Hopefully mccollins has managed to get his night order in, and if his bg power is real, will guard me tonight. I've submitted my order to Clap, so now it's just a wait and see.

Mccollins - you've been here for a while but haven't said anything...can you give us any information?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #1669
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

allright kids, I'm out for a while. Headed to the airport.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:22 AM   #1670
The Jackal
Coordinator

enjoy seattle
Old 06-04-2008, 11:27 AM   #1671
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
EF, like others mentioned there is no way I can't be in your CoT, yet you put Render in ?

makes no sense at all.

I think the scans should go to either hoops, pass or EF.

A fake reveal by RendeR would seem like a rookie wolf move. The SL late change to mccollins makes NO SENSE, even as explained as a rookie move. If I'm a BG for the first time and gthe crowd is screaming for me to protect oliegirl because she is believed to be the seer I would sure as hell not make a last minute attempt to change from that. Especially if that person was my wife. Especially to change to someone who everyone seems to belive to be immune to night attack. This thought process keeps getting put discarded and I don't know why. Unless the people discarding it are who we need to be worried about.

As for my distrust of you. Your vote record says it all. Why should we trust you, because you claim to be the fool? Your vote record, the fact that roles may not be limited to one (another chihuahua?) and that there could be a convert out there are enough to make me wonder about you.

PB seemed to extend himself quite a bit and drew suspicion on himself soon. Why would the wolves want a light scanning dog to do that? Unless maybe they have another.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #1672
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
sea lion - well, he was the first to claim BG. his story about protecting olie checks out, but almost switching to protecting MC throws a wrench into things. he also switched at the deadline from KWhit to Heinz.

We haven't discarded sea at all, EF. Nor do I think we've accepted that he's telling the truth.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #1673
The Jackal
Coordinator

I do agree though that we have to worry about what kind of strength the wolves still have. I can't see clap giving us two bodyguards, a double scan for our seer, and two+ lolcats with night time immunity and one use powers. That's why I suggested that maybe one of the lolcats could be converted when attacked, and the other would get powers to help the kitties.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:37 AM   #1674
The Jackal
Coordinator

err, I forgot to tack on to my second sentence there - I can't see clap giving us all that without giving the wolves something to balance it out.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:40 AM   #1675
st.cronin
General Manager

My wag theory on the lolcats: There was one for the village, one for the wolves. Had heinz been night-killed he would have become a lolcat working for the dogs.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #1676
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
My wag theory on the lolcats: There was one for the village, one for the wolves. Had heinz been night-killed he would have become a lolcat working for the dogs.

And of course we have to consider that MC is the one working for the dogs, in that case.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:42 AM   #1677
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

I was thinking that, too. But couldn't mccollins have been just as likely to be the lolcat working for the dogs?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #1678
The Jackal
Coordinator

I think that's a yes, Pass.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:43 AM   #1679
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
And of course we have to consider that MC is the one working for the dogs, in that case.

What?!? I totally disagree!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #1680
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Still nothing from mccollins? Hate to say it but I'm starting to think he's dug himself a hole somehow and doesn't know how to get out of it. Would this be his first time as a wolf? Maybe he lied to save himself/gain trust and now he just doesn't know what to say??? No clue on this, it's baffling that he's been silent since 2:15 yesterday thought...
Old 06-04-2008, 11:45 AM   #1681
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

deadline pms out soon

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #1682
mccollins
College Prospect

WHEW! FINALLY.

I became exhausted / paralyzed after the last deadline - presumably for performing more than one action that day. I was not allowed to post in the thread or perform any night actions for the night we just completed (I've been typing this up as deadline approached). Hopefully, the wolves thought Oliegirl was guarded.

I was able to complete both actions (requested in 1321 and 1334, I have to request within the thread). I followed EagleFan and he didn't do anything, but that doesn't tell us anything because KWhit was the one attacking Oliegirl (based on Cronin's follow). I scanned SeaLion and he came back with a 'light' aura.

Passacaglia (and others?) figured out that I was unable to speak. I tried to post a lot in other threads and stay online in this thread (I did all day yesterday as well) in order to indicate this.

Coffee Warlord (I believe?) figured out that I do indeed have a one-time use of each power in the game (and I can mess with the vote a little bit). As far as I know, I can not be night killed and I can be lynched.

Glad to be back. To reitterate:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccollins View Post
I win when the cats win. Confirmed.
mccollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 11:46 AM   #1683
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Still nothing from mccollins? Hate to say it but I'm starting to think he's dug himself a hole somehow and doesn't know how to get out of it. Would this be his first time as a wolf? Maybe he lied to save himself/gain trust and now he just doesn't know what to say??? No clue on this, it's baffling that he's been silent since 2:15 yesterday thought...

All I can say is that I think Pass is probably right about him being gagged for this entire day/night.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #1684
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
We haven't discarded sea at all, EF. Nor do I think we've accepted that he's telling the truth.

He was, however, scanned as Light by Olie.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:47 AM   #1685
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, to me that's the nail in Render's coffin.

knives out
Old 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #1686
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
He was, however, scanned as Light by Olie.

Right, that's what he has going for him.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #1687
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
WHEW! FINALLY.

I became exhausted / paralyzed after the last deadline - presumably for performing more than one action that day. I was not allowed to post in the thread or perform any night actions for the night we just completed (I've been typing this up as deadline approached). Hopefully, the wolves thought Oliegirl was guarded.

I was able to complete both actions (requested in 1321 and 1334, I have to request within the thread). I followed EagleFan and he didn't do anything, but that doesn't tell us anything because KWhit was the one attacking Oliegirl (based on Cronin's follow). I scanned SeaLion and he came back with a 'light' aura.

Passacaglia (and others?) figured out that I was unable to speak. I tried to post a lot in other threads and stay online in this thread (I did all day yesterday as well) in order to indicate this.

Coffee Warlord (I believe?) figured out that I do indeed have a one-time use of each power in the game (and I can mess with the vote a little bit). As far as I know, I can not be night killed and I can be lynched.

Which two actions did you perform on the same day?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #1688
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
I was thinking that, too. But couldn't mccollins have been just as likely to be the lolcat working for the dogs?

I guess that's possible, but I feel like he would have played things a little differently if that were the case. I don't have an argument why he couldn't be on the dogs side, though.

knives out
Old 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #1689
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

ok al PMs are out!

daybreak, you wake up from a restless (and long)night, to find Chief Rum dead

Chief Rum has bee nightkilled chief rum was a kitten!

next deadline is 11 AM tommorow, because of the move...

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:48 AM   #1690
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
WHEW! FINALLY.

So were you able to put in an order to guard me tonight with your one use bg power or am I going to be dog kibble tonight?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1691
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Well, to me that's the nail in Render's coffin.

While I still want to deal with the uncleareds/Render first, I still have doubts to the legitimacy of MC's all encompassing powers.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1692
The Jackal
Coordinator

CR? Interesting.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1693
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Oh, I see -- you followed EagleFan. Why?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1694
The Jackal
Coordinator

olie - results?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #1695
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Which two actions did you perform on the same day?

Read my post that you quoted - I even gave the post numbers.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #1696
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
Chief Rum has bee nightkilled chief rum was a kitten!

next deadline is 11 AM tommorow, because of the move...

Does anyone else find it exceptionally odd the dogs would pick someone we haven't cleared?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #1697
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Cool, olie didn't die. I was all set to go after mickey c for it. I think we're good, though. olie, scan results?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #1698
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Does anyone else find it exceptionally odd the dogs would pick someone we haven't cleared?

Yes. But what do you make of it, other than that?
Old 06-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #1699
mccollins
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
So were you able to put in an order to guard me tonight with your one use bg power or am I going to be dog kibble tonight?

Please re-read the post you just quoted.
Old 06-04-2008, 11:51 AM   #1700
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Quote:
Yes. But what do you make of it, other than that?

Aside from increasing my belief that we have at least 1 wolf in our 'cleared' list...not much right now.