Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-02-2006, 08:04 PM   #1751
Blade6119
Coordinator

and dont take my side to be masons, its just what i used for the side of good
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:25 PM   #1752
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Path is the one telling us to focus only on those who have yet to visit prostitutes, even if it costs all the roles we have left...

You are so full of crap sometimes.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:27 PM   #1753
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

You are so full of crap sometimes.

I cant lie about the facts, you said it yourself:

Quote:
Well, there's only about four or five who haven't yet, right? As you've said, sometimes you've gotta break a few eggs.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #1754
path12
Coordinator

Wanna play the quote game? OK, here's where this whole thing started:

Quote:
i know i cant visit a prostitute, so id imagine the other roled players cant. Do you want to really make it that easy on the bad guys?

My response:

Quote:
If that's the case, let's just find the folks who haven't visited a prostitute yet and lynch them.

If you actually had a way to detect sarcasm, that's what you would see here. I found your initial comment to be kind of comical for a smart player as yourself and responded tongue in cheek. You decided to take it seriously and turn your initial comment into an accusation against me now.

You want to try and make me your next target??? Someone who's had confirmation and alibis for nights of kills??? Fine, then you're nowhere as good a player as I thought.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:43 PM   #1755
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Wanna play the quote game? OK, here's where this whole thing started:

My response:

If you actually had a way to detect sarcasm, that's what you would see here. I found your initial comment to be kind of comical for a smart player as yourself and responded tongue in cheek. You decided to take it seriously and turn your initial comment into an accusation against me now.

You want to try and make me your next target??? Someone who's had confirmation and alibis for nights of kills??? Fine, then you're nowhere as good a player as I thought.
I didnt say you were my next target, but you are not confimed in any way nor do you have alibis. You have gone to hookers, but no one can confirm you went straight home. You also have not been cleared by any of those prostitutes as good despite going far more times then some that have.

If you think your somehow deserving of trust at the current time, your a much worse player then i thoughts as well path...but i dont want to fight right now if i am to die
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 08:44 PM   #1756
st.cronin
General Manager

Deadline in @ 15 minutes?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:50 PM   #1757
hoopsguy
General Manager

Yep, and I can't wait for this deadline. The last few hours of today have not been all that interesting. If there is not a conversion capability in the game then I think we are getting close to the win.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:52 PM   #1758
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I didnt say you were my next target, but you are not confimed in any way nor do you have alibis. You have gone to hookers, but no one can confirm you went straight home. You also have not been cleared by any of those prostitutes as good despite going far more times then some that have.

If you think your somehow deserving of trust at the current time, your a much worse player then i thoughts as well path...but i dont want to fight right now if i am to die

I lost my temper at you and for that I apologize. You know that I've often defended you, but damn, sometimes you just push my buttons. Let's drop that.

But I will say that bullet was told by barkeep that I am good, and that bullet has been vouched for by Barkeep, so that's as solid as anyone else's confirmations around here.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:53 PM   #1759
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Yep, and I can't wait for this deadline. The last few hours of today have not been all that interesting. If there is not a conversion capability in the game then I think we are getting close to the win.

Has anything happened to make you think there is a conversion?

knives out
Old 12-02-2006, 08:54 PM   #1760
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I lost my temper at you and for that I apologize. You know that I've often defended you, but damn, sometimes you just push my buttons. Let's drop that.

But I will say that bullet was told by barkeep that I am good, and that bullet has been vouched for by Barkeep, so that's as solid as anyone else's confirmations around here.
I have always liked you, and im sorry for letting it get to me at all either.

I dont remember that, so if you can quote that i would appreciate it. I was going off hoops saying you had yet to be cleared
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #1761
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Time check

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #1762
hoopsguy
General Manager

Path, I would like to see that quote as well as I don't recall it. I think we can account for your information better than most of the villagers in this game but I didn't think we had gotten a "Path is good" clarification yet. I know I didn't and I didn't think BK had either. If BK didn't, then he couldn't have passed that on to Bullet, correct?
Old 12-02-2006, 09:01 PM   #1763
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Deadline. Write up is coming.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:02 PM   #1764
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Path, I would like to see that quote as well as I don't recall it. I think we can account for your information better than most of the villagers in this game but I didn't think we had gotten a "Path is good" clarification yet. I know I didn't and I didn't think BK had either. If BK didn't, then he couldn't have passed that on to Bullet, correct?

On my way out for the evening so I can't do it now, but I'll try and find it tomorrow. I saw it while I was compiling that list I did last night.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:02 PM   #1765
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Deadline. Write up is coming.
Tonight will be very interesting i think, or at least i hope.
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 09:06 PM   #1766
hoopsguy
General Manager

Just drew a conclusion from my PMs that I would like to share with the other ladies of the night once results come up.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:13 PM   #1767
hoopsguy
General Manager

Heck, it is probably worth mentioning now in the event that I end up dead (slim possibility, but hey).

If you see someone in your PMs, but they are not a prostitute or a john, then that person almost certainly has a special role.

Based on my understanding of the players/roles this has been 100% true so far.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:16 PM   #1768
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

The people of Whitechapel are jubilant at the lynching of Mr Hyde. With two vicious killers now dead, they feel they are much closer to their goal. Evil still haunts the district, but people feel a little safer going out at night.

That seems true on this night, as many are out and about, celebrating their day time success or doing business as usual. It is a moonless, overcast night, but there is no fog to add any eeriness to the darkness.

Th good feelings continue through the night. There are no death screams or hideous monsters about or unexplained disturbances. Some think perhaps the evil is gone. The wise know this is not true.

One such has ordered an arrest again tonight. In the Commercial district, constables show up at the door of LoneStarGirl. She is home, and opens the door at their request. They proceed to arrest her on the charge of murder! The constables refuse to name the specific murder, but state that it will be posted the next day.

They march LoneStarGirl to the jail in Whitechapel, with no incidents.

Shortly thereafter, Swaggs is released from jail due to insufficient evidence.

The sun soon rises on a town where no one met their end, much to the surprise of everyone.

But the lynches must go on.

NIGHT FOUR IS OVER. DAY FIVE NOW BEGINS. IT WILL END ON MONDAY 10 P.M. EST/7 A.M. PDT

IN ADDITION TO YOUR NORMAL LYNCH, YOU MUST VOTE WHETHER OR NOT TO LYNCH LONESTARGIRL. WITH 12 ELIGIBLE VOTERS (NOT COUNTING LONESTARGIRL), YOU NEED FOUR VOTES MINIMUM FOR THE REGUALR LYNCH.

Old 12-02-2006, 09:17 PM   #1769
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

PMs COMING SHORTLY.

Old 12-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #1770
st.cronin
General Manager

Was definitely not expecting THAT result.

knives out
Old 12-02-2006, 09:18 PM   #1771
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Has anything happened to make you think there is a conversion?

The lack of kills on Night 2 is about the only thing that I can think of arguing for it.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:21 PM   #1772
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well, it either means the roles left can only kill on certain nights and tonight was not one of them, there was a conversion, or the killer went to earn trust from someone somewhere
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 09:24 PM   #1773
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, congrats on your extended lifetime.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:24 PM   #1774
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
The lack of kills on Night 2 is about the only thing that I can think of arguing for it.

To be fair, you would have been a night 2 kill if we hadnt gotten lathum and the lynch, so you can count NTN, his victim then, as a night 2 kill. Not saying its not possible, but lathum def. was out to kill that night
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 09:26 PM   #1775
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, congrats on your extended lifetime.
While im glad i didnt die, the fact the bad guys went under the radar last night was not what i wanted...ive stated we have a better chance if they are out killing to be seen, and that didnt happen last night.

Im glad were all here today, but not pleased if you understand the difference.
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 09:27 PM   #1776
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, I'm actually more interested in why Lathum didn't kill me on Night 1, as Raiders alluded earlier that I was his target that night. When he shows up I would like to hear him expand on that topic.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:28 PM   #1777
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, I'm actually more interested in why Lathum didn't kill me on Night 1, as Raiders alluded earlier that I was his target that night. When he shows up I would like to hear him expand on that topic.

My assumption of lathums role was first he had to find a prostitute one night then kill the next...thats a best guess though
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #1778
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
My assumption of lathums role was first he had to find a prostitute one night then kill the next...thats a best guess though

That was what I thought as well. Although it also crossed my mind that he would have went to hook up with a prostitute just like the rest of us can attempt to and if he finds one at that point he would kill them. Although the fact he didn't kill on night 1 makes me thing you are correct blade.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #1779
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cronin, earlier in the game you asked why I was playing the way that I was. Basically, I thought that I could start the bodyguard vs killer role going early by strongly hinting at having the ability to gather information. I also think I gave off enough of a hooker vibe to draw Jack's attention. What I hoped to see was that the other prostitutes stayed way out of site, letting me serve as a lightning rod for prostitute speculation/conversation. Barkeep played along with it, voting for me even though he had seen me and knew I was a prostitute.

That plan went out the window on Day 2 when Blade came out gunning for Barkeep as a killer. I think SnDvls showed his hand pretty clearly that day defending Barkeep. And I revealed that Barkeep (but not SnDvls) was a prostitute.

Anyways, I don't know if it was the right way to play my role or reveal my information, but that is why I was playing in that fashion. I said I would save it for post-game conversation, but we are far enough along at this point that there is no real harm in talking about this.
Old 12-02-2006, 09:34 PM   #1780
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm guessing that Lathum went looking for prostitutes like the rest of the johns do, but when paired with one he killed them. But that would be easier to test if I looked up where everyone was at on that evening ... not sure that it really matters at this point.

What struck me is that RA seemed confident that Lathum was specifically gunning for me on Night 1.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:08 PM   #1781
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm guessing that Lathum went looking for prostitutes like the rest of the johns do, but when paired with one he killed them. But that would be easier to test if I looked up where everyone was at on that evening ... not sure that it really matters at this point.

What struck me is that RA seemed confident that Lathum was specifically gunning for me on Night 1.

On second thought, I don't think he was gunning for you. He passed through your area wasn't interested in you and left.

Just throwing it out there, but maybe the WW didn't kill because he was in jail...which brings me back to Izulde.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #1782
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

so we have to decide weather to hang LSG or not now
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:12 PM   #1783
st.cronin
General Manager

Can anybody clear LSG?

knives out
Old 12-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #1784
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I don't think anyone has ever vouched for LSG.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:17 PM   #1785
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm LOL right now at how stupid I am.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:18 PM   #1786
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, nows the time to clear her, if anybody can.

lynch LoneStarGirl

knives out
Old 12-02-2006, 10:20 PM   #1787
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm all for a two for one special today as well:

LYNCH LONESTAR GIRL
LYNCH IZULDE

Coincidence that there was a kill Night 1 by the WW, but not when Izulde was in jail?
Old 12-02-2006, 10:25 PM   #1788
Barkeep49
Coordinator

So Blade I'm all ears.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:26 PM   #1789
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Oh and about path:

I do believe I DID tell bullet that path was a commoner, or at least that's what bullet did say somewhere along the line. I'm not sure how I did that considering it was not the info I recieved.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:50 PM   #1790
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
I'm all for a two for one special today as well:

LYNCH LONESTAR GIRL
LYNCH IZULDE

Coincidence that there was a kill Night 1 by the WW, but not when Izulde was in jail?

And last night when izulde was not in jail and there were no kills? While i think im for the LSG lynch, becuase she seems uncleared by anyone to me, i dont get your argument for izulde. I cant clear him, but...

i dont see how he can be the WW if he started off a prostitute.
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #1791
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
So Blade I'm all ears.

Schmidty was our urchin, and that avenue of information gaining is now closed to us...it said for the time being, so who knows about later in the game, but for now no more bribes
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 10:54 PM   #1792
st.cronin
General Manager

I'm actually interested to hear Izulde's version of events last night, and not because he's on the block.

knives out
Old 12-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #1793
hoopsguy
General Manager

Well, I can't even get laid when I announce where I'm heading for action.

Blade, can you share your findings?
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #1794
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
And last night when izulde was not in jail and there were no kills? While i think im for the LSG lynch, becuase she seems uncleared by anyone to me, i dont get your argument for izulde. I cant clear him, but...

We're going on supposition that he is indeed a prostitute. I think DD is still the only one who has stated that. It would be nice ot have further confirmation. Especially as Izulde did not take part, despite being in the thread, in our concentrate versus disperse discussion this afternoon.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #1795
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:

We're going on supposition that he is indeed a prostitute. I think DD is still the only one who has stated that. It would be nice ot have further confirmation. Especially as Izulde did not take part, despite being in the thread, in our concentrate versus disperse discussion this afternoon.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #1796
hoopsguy
General Manager

To clarify, I did go to Whitechapel and saw Izulde selling herself. I also saw Blade there in a conversation. And I saw Izulde get a john, which I totally don't understand because Izulde is fat and I've been told is pretty lazy to boot.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:57 PM   #1797
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, I can't even get laid when I announce where I'm heading for action.

Blade, can you share your findings?
Id prefer to wait until a few other players comment
Demotivation
Old 12-02-2006, 11:00 PM   #1798
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

A notice has been posted on the door of the jail. On it, it announces that LoneStarGirl has been arrested for the murder of Tyrith on Night One.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #1799
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
To clarify, I did go to Whitechapel and saw Izulde selling herself. I also saw Blade there in a conversation. And I saw Izulde get a john, which I totally don't understand because Izulde is fat and I've been told is pretty lazy to boot.

Ok, without giving up too much, how does this observation square with your earlier conclusion?

And remember, I'm also curious in Izulde's version of events.

knives out
Old 12-02-2006, 11:02 PM   #1800
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I had two johns last night. Dodgergirl and Daddy. Neither provided any useful information. People need to stop seeing other people get arrested. It creates for really useless information.