Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-25-2006, 08:59 PM   #1801
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Cronin I was happy with CW but it seems like he wasn't going to get that vote to push him over.

Ditto.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:59 PM   #1802
hoopsguy
General Manager

I had posted the argument for WVUFAN being innocent earlier, after his two day hiatus. I didn't think that the Things would want to take a chance voting for someone who might not be around for days at a time. Plus his playing style upon his return was inconsistent with his low-profile "wolf" play in an earlier game. Small sample set, but that was my impression.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #1803
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok I think it looks like I'm out of the frying pan and Anxiety is in. So I will be back later to see the results.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:00 PM   #1804
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I had posted the argument for WVUFAN being innocent earlier, after his two day hiatus. I didn't think that the Things would want to take a chance voting for someone who might not be around for days at a time. Plus his playing style upon his return was inconsistent with his low-profile "wolf" play in an earlier game. Small sample set, but that was my impression.

I just get a little pissed when people just don't post at friggin' all. It helps the things.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:01 PM   #1805
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Think we'll get a result tonight?
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:01 PM   #1806
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord

Depends on how quickly Schmidty gets his result.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:02 PM   #1807
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord

I'm going to assume that if we don't, Schmidty is havin' a goooooooooood night.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:03 PM   #1808
hoopsguy
General Manager

Unlike last night, I'm not going to stick around a couple of hours to find out.

We are either back in business, or moving into the "world of hurt" stage of the game, depeding on tonight's results.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #1809
Swaggs
Coordinator

Barkeep, if this works out, who else do you suspect?
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:53 PM   #1810
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Blade, if I'm a Thing then why don't I have people rushing to my defense? There should be a flock of them at my disposal, enough to offset a 3-2 deficit. I'll give you the short answer - because I'm not a Thing. And I hope that you will think about this if I'm still holding the most votes with 30 minutes left, 10 minutes left, and on down to the buzzer.
Well hoops, look what happened. A flock of votes came in and offset the deficit...just as i fucking expected....bravo hoops, bravo :o
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:56 PM   #1811
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs
Barkeep, if this works out, who else do you suspect?
I have no clue where we go from here if Anxiety works out to be honest.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:57 PM   #1812
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Well hoops, look what happened. A flock of votes came in and offset the deficit...just as i fucking expected....bravo hoops, bravo :o
In fairness I was on the block pretty much all day so really you could argue that the flurry of votes saved me and not hoops.
Old 04-25-2006, 09:59 PM   #1813
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
In fairness I was on the block pretty much all day so really you could argue that the flurry of votes saved me and not hoops.
I included the votes that put you on the block in the flock...not only did he not get tested, he managed to position you as the one being saved...just stunning...if anxiety comes up clean i will seriously fucking flip out. If he comes up clean, excuse any comments i make tonight.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:02 PM   #1814
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsleter.

Not really but it is food for thought.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:34 PM   #1815
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Since, I've been offically voted, what is considered kosher for me to say at this point?

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:36 PM   #1816
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Since, I've been offically voted, what is considered kosher for me to say at this point?

-Anxiety

Nothing is official until Schmidty posts it. But, say what you want, as long as you observe the pm rules.

knives out
Old 04-25-2006, 10:37 PM   #1817
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

-Anxiety
Im pretty sure whatever the hell you want...CW did, jeeber didnt
Demotivation
Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 PM   #1818
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Fair enough.

I feel like I'm the Cassandra character in this little scenario. Caddandra was cursed by the Gods to know the truth and decry it, only to have none of her peers ever believe her.

You guys have one again allowed yourselves to be led like f'in sheep.

Tommorrow, maybe you'll finally beleive me and VOTE FOR BARKEEP. Sheesh.

-Anxiety

Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 PM   #1819
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

And I mispelled Cassandra and can;t go back and edit it. Silly posts

-Anxiety

Old 04-25-2006, 10:42 PM   #1820
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh, and I changed my vote late yesterday to Jeebs because I was in the running, and I sure knew I wasn't contaminated, so I switched from Barkeep, which everybody seems to accept as the Prophet Incarnate but who didn't have a lot of votes to Jeeder so we'd at least have a chance of voting for someone who I didn;t know about. When Jeebs made that post, I realized that Dubb might be a better chance, because Jeebs felt okay to me. You'll note that I said something like swicthing in order to vote for SOMEONE at least, or to break a tie. and whatnot.

If you guys had honestly suspected me, you should have asked your questions a lot sooner than a few hours before the deadline when I'm out on a date. All you've done is waste a day BECAUSE YOU ARE IDIOTS.

And sheep too,

-Anxiety

Old 04-25-2006, 10:43 PM   #1821
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Fair enough.

I feel like I'm the Cassandra character in this little scenario. Caddandra was cursed by the Gods to know the truth and decry it, only to have none of her peers ever believe her.

You guys have one again allowed yourselves to be led like f'in sheep.

Tommorrow, maybe you'll finally beleive me and VOTE FOR BARKEEP. Sheesh.

-Anxiety
If true i could have called this from a mile away...pissed doesnt even begin to describe how upset i am over how fucking easily we let today slip away...hoops or barkeep would have been great choices, yet we let the two top canidates all day VOTE TOGETHER AND TAKE DOWN ANOTHER VILLAGER...im stunned...fuckity fuck fuck fuck...we deserve to lose this game after today
Demotivation
Old 04-25-2006, 10:47 PM   #1822
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Oh, and I changed my vote late yesterday to Jeebs because I was in the running, and I sure knew I wasn't contaminated, so I switched from Barkeep, which everybody seems to accept as the Prophet Incarnate but who didn't have a lot of votes to Jeeder so we'd at least have a chance of voting for someone who I didn;t know about. When Jeebs made that post, I realized that Dubb might be a better chance, because Jeebs felt okay to me. You'll note that I said something like swicthing in order to vote for SOMEONE at least, or to break a tie. and whatnot.

If you guys had honestly suspected me, you should have asked your questions a lot sooner than a few hours before the deadline when I'm out on a date. All you've done is waste a day BECAUSE YOU ARE IDIOTS.

And sheep too,

-Anxiety

pretty much agree and I'll add that

ANYBODY NOT VOTING FOR COFFEE IS A FUCKING IDIOT

Think - the Things HAVE to convert him. Even if we test him and burn him, the seer has to be taken out of play.

knives out
Old 04-25-2006, 11:14 PM   #1823
Blade6119
Coordinator

Well schmidty was here...im waiting for him to make it official before i truly blow my lid...

Tangle, swaggs, and path are the three who voted with barkeep and hoops.

So we have 5 guys, 2 who i said were things(hoops/tangle), 1 who i have been saying i am highly certain is a thing(barkeep), and 2 other UTR players...we got back doored by the things today, and they did it near the deadline when no one was around to stop them...bravo to the things, they made their move and it paid off. Numbers wise now it will be quite difficult to win, let alone fight off a vote block of things potentially 4-5 big after tonight
Demotivation
Old 04-25-2006, 11:24 PM   #1824
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well schmidty was here...im waiting for him to make it official before i truly blow my lid...

Tangle, swaggs, and path are the three who voted with barkeep and hoops.

So we have 5 guys, 2 who i said were things(hoops/tangle), 1 who i have been saying i am highly certain is a thing(barkeep), and 2 other UTR players...we got back doored by the things today, and they did it near the deadline when no one was around to stop them...bravo to the things, they made their move and it paid off. Numbers wise now it will be quite difficult to win, let alone fight off a vote block of things potentially 4-5 big after tonight

I know what you mean. I yearn for vindication.

-Anxiety

Old 04-25-2006, 11:50 PM   #1825
Schmidty
Coordinator

Today's gathering is forlorn. The decision is, as usual contentious, but after the bravado and frustration, a decision is made.

Anxiety looks around and says "Why am I stuck with you cretins? If you people continue wasting the little time we have on flawed analysis, we are dead. Here."

Anxiety angrily performs the test, stands up, and says "Ok, who's next.".

Anxiety is 100% human.

Night actions are due by 11 AM EST.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:57 PM   #1826
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here's why I am absolutely voting for Barkeep tomorrow:

At 9:00 pm the vote was on Barkeep and many layers thought the vote was final. Then in the last hour, a massive push to vote for me occured. Why? If Barkeep were clean, why push to get someone else tested?

Unless something happens between now and then, I am voting for Barkeep. Again.

-Anxiety

Old 04-26-2006, 12:00 AM   #1827
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

At 9:00 pm the vote was on Barkeep and many layers thought the vote was final. Then in the last hour, a massive push to vote for me occured. Why? If Barkeep were clean, why push to get someone else tested?

-Anxiety

Ditto.

I was all set on him when we all thought the deadline was at 9:00. Unless somebody does an amazingly concrete reveal tomorrow, he will be getting my vote bright and early.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:02 AM   #1828
st.cronin
General Manager

Why in the world won't you people vote for CW????

From the badguy's perspective, the seer MUST be taken out of play.

knives out
Old 04-26-2006, 12:16 AM   #1829
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
Why in the world won't you people vote for CW????

From the badguy's perspective, the seer MUST be taken out of play.

I just don't get why we need to keep voting for him. I can understand your point of view, but think about it if you were a Thing:

1. On any given night, he is, at least, 50% likely to be protected by the bodyguard and/or watched by the witness. Remember, their goal is to add numbers every day until they outnumber us. I cannot imagine them not taking more of a sure thing, rather than risking a block or, even worse, being seen.

2. He is a constant source of confusion for us when it comes to voting. He is literally a threat to be tested every day. This is not like a normal werewolf game where he dies if we vote for him. If he and a Thing are the top two choices to be voted for, all they need is for a few of us to vote for him and they can all pile on and vote for him and save their asses.

3. He has said he can be infected while doing his night action. Since he is not really very believable as a seer, it seems like it would make as much sense for the Things to take their chances and see if he might just get infected.

I am not coming down on you for suggesting CW. It is just that I think he is not a slam dunk to be a Thing and we would be better off trying to make a hit somewhere else. Or, at best, he would make a better second test (should we nail one of them with the first test).
Old 04-26-2006, 12:20 AM   #1830
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I just don't get why we need to keep voting for him. I can understand your point of view, but think about it if you were a Thing:

1. On any given night, he is, at least, 50% likely to be protected by the bodyguard and/or watched by the witness. Remember, their goal is to add numbers every day until they outnumber us. I cannot imagine them not taking more of a sure thing, rather than risking a block or, even worse, being seen.

2. He is a constant source of confusion for us when it comes to voting. He is literally a threat to be tested every day. This is not like a normal werewolf game where he dies if we vote for him. If he and a Thing are the top two choices to be voted for, all they need is for a few of us to vote for him and they can all pile on and vote for him and save their asses.

3. He has said he can be infected while doing his night action. Since he is not really very believable as a seer, it seems like it would make as much sense for the Things to take their chances and see if he might just get infected.

I am not coming down on you for suggesting CW. It is just that I think he is not a slam dunk to be a Thing and we would be better off trying to make a hit somewhere else. Or, at best, he would make a better second test (should we nail one of them with the first test).
What reason did you have to vote for anxiety over hoops and barkeep? Im sorry, its hard for me to hear you belittle his idea when you just voted for a now clean villager who i never really saw a reason why any of you voted for him other then hoops guy reccomended him
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 12:27 AM   #1831
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
What reason did you have to vote for anxiety over hoops and barkeep? Im sorry, its hard for me to hear you belittle his idea when you just voted for a now clean villager who i never really saw a reason why any of you voted for him other then hoops guy reccomended him

Read the last few minutes leading up to 9:00 and then the last hour leading to 10:00 and I think you will get a pretty good, real-time view of my thoughts and actions.

Hoopsguy didn't really come into play much for me. You and he are both good players, who I respect, but to be honest, I do not pay much attention to what either of you say, because you both think outloud quite a bit and present so many different ideas.

The simple answer is that Anxiety seemed like a good, under the radar choice to me and I was worried that there was a very real threat of a tie.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:36 AM   #1832
Swaggs
Coordinator

Also, I think using the term "belittle" to describe my post is off target. Presenting three good reasons for why I disagree with what he said does not disparage or lessen the point he made. It is an honest attempt at trying to answer his question of why I do not see voting for CW as a good move.

To simplify it for you Blade, having CW in the game gives them another distraction (or more than one, even, considering we have to suspect both him and then take whoever he "clears" into consideration) to use in their favor, as long as he is a human. Once he is converted, he can be killed and that element is removed from the game. Add in the probability of a bodyguard and a witness, and I don't see it as a good play from their perspective.

And, by the way, nice attempt at trying to put st. cronin and I at odds by saying I belittled his idea. Now why would you want to put two people at odds, Blade?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:40 AM   #1833
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Also, I think using the term "belittle" to describe my post is off target. Presenting three good reasons for why I disagree with what he said does not disparage or lessen the point he made. It is an honest attempt at trying to answer his question of why I do not see voting for CW as a good move.

To simplify it for you Blade, having CW in the game gives them another distraction (or more than one, even, considering we have to suspect both him and then take whoever he "clears" into consideration) to use in their favor, as long as he is a human. Once he is converted, he can be killed and that element is removed from the game. Add in the probability of a bodyguard and a witness, and I don't see it as a good play from their perspective.

And, by the way, nice attempt at trying to put st. cronin and I at odds by saying I belittled his idea. Now why would you want to put two people at odds, Blade?
So you assume CW is clear, yet when he clears me last night you now imply im bad? Your just full of funn little tidbits that twist the truth. I would love for you to to be at odds, it would help me in my quest to get my targets tested. Today, my targets tested their suspect. He turned up clean like i expected. Tomorrow, i dont not intend to let my suspects do that again(for clarification, you are one of the suspects...).

Position all you want, the noose is tightening
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 12:49 AM   #1834
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
So you assume CW is clear, yet when he clears me last night you now imply im bad? Your just full of funn little tidbits that twist the truth. I would love for you to to be at odds, it would help me in my quest to get my targets tested. Today, my targets tested their suspect. He turned up clean like i expected. Tomorrow, i dont not intend to let my suspects do that again(for clarification, you are one of the suspects...).

Position all you want, the noose is tightening

If I felt strongly that you were one of them, I would have voted for you.

I am not too surprised to see I am on your suspect list, since I am playing in this game and you have, at one time or another, named nearly everyone as a suspect. I would be offended if you didn't suspect me.

And, if you don't see the logic of why I don't think CW is not a Thing in my three point post, then I am probably not going to be able to sell you on it. I do not particularly see why you are targetting him, since he just cleared you (which would presumably be something you could verify), but I am guessing you are just trying to step on my toes and see how I respond, so no worries.
Old 04-26-2006, 12:51 AM   #1835
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
If I felt strongly that you were one of them, I would have voted for you.

I am not too surprised to see I am on your suspect list, since I am playing in this game and you have, at one time or another, named nearly everyone as a suspect. I would be offended if you didn't suspect me.

And, if you don't see the logic of why I don't think CW is not a Thing in my three point post, then I am probably not going to be able to sell you on it. I do not particularly see why you are targetting him, since he just cleared you (which would presumably be something you could verify), but I am guessing you are just trying to step on my toes and see how I respond, so no worries.
Did you even follow along? I voted hoops and barkeep, stating my things were hoops, tangle. and prob. barkeep. CW was never my suspect. But nice job seeming oblivious there
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 12:58 AM   #1836
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Did you even follow along? I voted hoops and barkeep, stating my things were hoops, tangle. and prob. barkeep. CW was never my suspect. But nice job seeming oblivious there

I'm sorry for being oblivious. I clearly do not have the quadruple digit IQ that you do in my tiny brain. I will try my very best to be more mindful in the future.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you start this entire exchange by saying that I belittled the post in which st. cronin said, "Why in the world won't you people vote for CW????" If you had a problem with me pointing out why I do not think CW is Thing when you do not think CW is a Thing, then what was your point?
Old 04-26-2006, 01:04 AM   #1837
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm sorry for being oblivious. I clearly do not have the quadruple digit IQ that you do in my tiny brain. I will try my very best to be more mindful in the future.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you start this entire exchange by saying that I belittled the post in which st. cronin said, "Why in the world won't you people vote for CW????" If you had a problem with me pointing out why I do not think CW is Thing when you do not think CW is a Thing, then what was your point?
I found it amazing that you just voted for a villager and are already dispelling his assumptions. It should be the other way around. My stance on CW has nothing to do with the fact you aided in voting a villager(in cooperation with the top two suspects at the time), and without acknowledging it imediately started dispelling other ideas(if you want my opinion, a far, far, far more plausible scenario)
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 01:11 AM   #1838
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
I found it amazing that you just voted for a villager and are already dispelling his assumptions. It should be the other way around. My stance on CW has nothing to do with the fact you aided in voting a villager(in cooperation with the top two suspects at the time), and without acknowledging it imediately started dispelling other ideas(if you want my opinion, a far, far, far more plausible scenario)

With all due respect, if you do not want anyone that has voted for a villager in the past few days to add anything to the discussion, it will be a very quiet game. I made a bad choice, obviously. So did a plurality of the voters today. I would have much rather voted for a Thing, but not much I can do about now except keeping investigating and try to get it right next time.

I am done going around in circles with you for the night, so I'll let you have the last word(s). I hope we are still on the same team in the morning. Have a good one.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:26 AM   #1839
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

-Anxiety

I'm strongly going to consider going with barkeep again tomorrow. I think it's highly unlikely that he hasn't been a target for conversion.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:30 AM   #1840
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
With all due respect, if you do not want anyone that has voted for a villager in the past few days to add anything to the discussion, it will be a very quiet game. I made a bad choice, obviously. So did a plurality of the voters today. I would have much rather voted for a Thing, but not much I can do about now except keeping investigating and try to get it right next time.

I am done going around in circles with you for the night, so I'll let you have the last word(s). I hope we are still on the same team in the morning. Have a good one.
Im all fine and dandy with doing more research and investigating, but i dont see you doing that. I only see you debating his ideas. Not wrong by any means to do so, and i was far more harsh then you deserved at first(as i said, comments i make tonight cant be held against me...i still feel we got flat out played, and you knowingly aided them..so im not clear of mind anymore).

All im saying, is lets see a list of suspects from you with reasons or something, as just saying anxiety seemed like he could have been a wolf is so transparent its utterly useless to me. Provide references and what not, becuase id love to know how his UTR game you referenced is any different then yours or WVUs or tanlges...im just wondering how you came up with him(reasons), or where you are looking tomorrow...is that asking too much?

And i hope i dont get converted tonight, as it will piss me off to no end if the i was right and can't boast about it. Now if its CW, RA, dubb and cronin feel free to convert me...i deserve to get raped then...but i think ive finally got a pretty good idea of who the things are and i think tomorrow could be a pretty damn productive day(finding tonights convert will be a bitch...it will be someone totally opposite of where the things have been going it would seem)
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 05:47 AM   #1841
Raiders Army
Coordinator

At this point, I hope I'm converted tonight. I'm tired of being in the dark.

j/k

Anyhow, at the hit rate that we're not getting a Thing, I would assume that they cannot convert every night. I think that's a pretty safe assumption. If that is the case, then I would guess that they converted two people. So at this point, there's probably two Things out there who are conversions. The thing I don't know is if they're going to convert tonight.

If they converted Night 1 and 3, then they can convert tonight.
If they converted Night 2 and 4, we should be safe. I would assume they could start converting Night 2.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 05:52 AM   #1842
Blade6119
Coordinator

RA, what are your thoughts on the votes that saved hoops, and then barkeep? DO we have our things or are we just chasing another dead end?
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 06:01 AM   #1843
hoopsguy
General Manager

Morning, guys. Another night that ended terribly, although I'm pretty convinced that it started terribly and there were not good choices there to be had.

Blade, if you are looking to draw linkage between me and Barkeep it isn't there. Our voting patterns have been pretty close throughout the game, but you should know that two Things wouldn't put themselves in that position. Now if you want to argue that one of us is a Thing and is playing the other one, I can buy into that notion. And if that is the case then I screwed the pooch last night.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:03 AM   #1844
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Morning, guys. Another night that ended terribly, although I'm pretty convinced that it started terribly and there were not good choices there to be had.

Blade, if you are looking to draw linkage between me and Barkeep it isn't there. Our voting patterns have been pretty close throughout the game, but you should know that two Things wouldn't put themselves in that position. Now if you want to argue that one of us is a Thing and is playing the other one, I can buy into that notion. And if that is the case then I screwed the pooch last night.
Im still assuming conversion every night, in which you and tangle are things...barkeep is just a suspect to me still. But you asked why a flurry of votes wasnt coming to save you if you were a thing, and low and behold they did just that.
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 06:10 AM   #1845
hoopsguy
General Manager

In fairness, I was never lined up to be viewed in the last two hours. I understand that you view me as suspect numero uno. I'll tell you that you are wrong, but ultimately that is up for you to decide for yourself.

I'm also assuming conversion every night - assume the worst and hope for the best.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:13 AM   #1846
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
In fairness, I was never lined up to be viewed in the last two hours.
For exactly the reasons you had said wouldnt happen becuase you were clean...you do see the utter contradiction in your defense earlier and what actually happened?
Demotivation
Old 04-26-2006, 06:21 AM   #1847
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, then why would I put that statement on the board if I knew that I had the numbers to make it happen? Wouldn't it be smarter to just shut up, knowing that I'm safe as a kitten with the hordes of Things at my disposal to move the vote?
Old 04-26-2006, 07:03 AM   #1848
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm not really sure at this point of the vote switching yesterday. I have a strong belief that there is probably a Thing in the "cleared" people group and a Thing in the "uncleared" people group.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:13 AM   #1849
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Let's review some history. I thought I had been voted to be tested. WHat did I do? I lashed out at the cockscuckers who voted for me. Why, if I am a scientist, didn't I want to be voted? BECUASE I WANTED TO FIND A SHITFACE. Early on when there weren't too many shitfaces running around I didn't mind being test so much. Now? There are likely more and so I would much rather hit one of them up.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:14 AM   #1850
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I'm not really sure at this point of the vote switching yesterday. I have a strong belief that there is probably a Thing in the "cleared" people group and a Thing in the "uncleared" people group.
I would agree with this.

I am not, however, convinced of your idea that shitfaces can't convert everyday. With their ability to vote in a semi-block and our lack there of, I think it's quite easy for us to be rather manipulated.