Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 AM   #1851
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
The Bucket List - 9/10
On the surface, it's about two older men that have only a year max to live, and decide to do a bunch of things together before they die. Of course there's more to it, and I really enjoyed the development of the two main characters and their relationship. I thought the last twenty minutes or-so were touching, and got a little choked up. A very nicely done movie, and both of the main actors (Freeman and Nicholson) did a good job.

I'll admit I wrote this off as geriatric meandering from the second I saw the first preview. I may have to check it out. Thanks for the head's up.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:01 AM   #1852
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Redbelt (8/10)-- Honestly, it could be higher. I personally feel it is a 9 in quality for what I like to see. But I have knocked it down a tab, because I know my type of movie doesn't necessarily mesh with the ideas of the common moviegoer, and there will also be those who see it as a martial arts movie (and they will probably be disappointed if that's all they're looking to see).

Okay, enough qualifications. Just a very interesting movie, and anyone into martial arts (themselves, not movies about them) or anyone trained particularly in juijitsu will likely be intrigued by it. But it was a good deal more profound of a movie than I expected, and isn't about some competition of fighting, but a man standing on his principles in the face of losing everything. The lead actor (forget his name, it is very hard to say or even think, lol) does a terrific job, but there were strong performances throughout.

Just, please, don't go see it on this recommendation and come back saying "I didn't like it because there isn't fighting all the time like other martial arts movies".

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:18 PM   #1853
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
Yeah, but you love Shakespeare in Love, so you're obviously not into, y'know, movies that are actually good.

And you don't like Shakespeare in Love, so I know your opinion on all things movie is not to be listened to .
Old 05-11-2008, 08:18 PM   #1854
rowech
Pro Starter

Shaun of the Dead (4/10) -- Watched this at the recomendation of my brother. Lord knows I shouldn't have watched it. I was entertained for parts of it I guess but overall I thought it was a waste of 1.5 hours.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #1855
Johnny93g
College Starter

Half Nelson 9/10

Been waiting a year to watch this movie. Worth the wait. I loved everything about it. Ryan Gosling (who i'm not a fan of) was very good, but the girl who played Drey stole the show. She was fantastic.

It's about a grade 8 history teacher/basketball coach, who has a pretty bad drug problem. Drey finds him getting high at school, and the movie takes off.

If you don't like slow, character driven movies, then skip it.
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:20 AM   #1856
sabotai
General Manager

No Country For Old Men - 7/10

Pretty good, but not great. I really liked most of the film, but a few parts were a bit confusing and the ending was just bad...if you could even call that an ending. I'd probably need to watch it again to get the pieces I missed, but I doubt I will.

Only other Best Picture movie I've seen so far was There Will Be Blood, and of the 2, There Will be Blood would have easily been my Best Picture pick.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:24 AM   #1857
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Iron Man 10/10 just because it is probably my favorite super hero movie ever. I can't wait for Thor and Captain America now, and the eventual Avengers movie.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:33 AM   #1858
Groundhog
Coordinator

I'd like to see a superhero movie set back in the time the original comics were set - like a Captain America battles the Nazis kind of movie.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:06 AM   #1859
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I'd like to see a superhero movie set back in the time the original comics were set - like a Captain America battles the Nazis kind of movie.

It would be cool, but from what I read the best you will get for Captain America is maybe the begining being back in the 40's and them giving an explanation of how he came to be in the present time (like being frozen or something else).
Old 05-12-2008, 07:19 AM   #1860
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowech View Post
Shaun of the Dead (4/10) -- Watched this at the recomendation of my brother. Lord knows I shouldn't have watched it. I was entertained for parts of it I guess but overall I thought it was a waste of 1.5 hours.

KILL THE QUEEN!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:13 AM   #1861
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post

Pretty good, but not great. I really liked most of the film, but a few parts were a bit confusing and the ending was just bad...if you could even call that an ending. I'd probably need to watch it again to get the pieces I missed, but I doubt I will.

Only other Best Picture movie I've seen so far was There Will Be Blood, and of the 2, There Will be Blood would have easily been my Best Picture pick.

Yup, totally agree

Spoiler
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:44 AM   #1862
Groundhog
Coordinator

Iron Man - 10/10

Yowzers. Great movie - despite all the praise I was still surprised. I was worried when I saw the runtime on the ticket, but 2 hours felt like 15 minutes. Solid from start to finish, and Downey Jnr and Bridges nailed their parts. Hell, even Paltrow was great.

Spoiler
Old 05-13-2008, 08:49 AM   #1863
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I still like the ending of No Country for Old Men... but then again I do like those type of endings in movies.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:09 AM   #1864
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Iron Man - 10/10

Yowzers. Great movie - despite all the praise I was still surprised. I was worried when I saw the runtime on the ticket, but 2 hours felt like 15 minutes. Solid from start to finish, and Downey Jnr and Bridges nailed their parts. Hell, even Paltrow was great.

Spoiler

Didja stick for the after-the-credits scene?
Old 05-13-2008, 12:36 PM   #1865
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

lol, Neon Chaos is the after credits police
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:27 PM   #1866
rowech
Pro Starter

What Happens in Vegas (5/10) -- A pretty average movie. I really get the impression that Ashton Kutcher doesn't act. He just shows up to a movie set, is himself for 1.5 to 2 hours worth of scenes, collects a couple million and takes a break until he does it again. He's pretty likeable. Cameron Diaz didn't really didn't do a great job in this I don't think. The sidekicks are funny...don't go in expecting too much, and you'll probably walk out at least satisfied.
rowech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 08:31 PM   #1867
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos View Post
Didja stick for the after-the-credits scene?

I did. Almost forgot actually, until I saw a bunch of guys still sitting as the credits rolled.

Nice setup for the sequel that I presume is coming.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #1868
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - 7/10: I liked the book better than Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but as a movie it doesn't work as well. The wonder of wandering around in the beginning of the book and seeing the differences in Narnia is a joy to read, but kind of drags in the movie. I understand they had to do it that way, but it made the middle feel kind of too long. Overall, it ends up being a good flick with pretty good matching the book (somewhat), great battle sequences, and perfect CGI, but don't drink anything beforehand, cause its looooong.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 05-17-2008 at 01:09 AM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 01:09 AM   #1869
Lorena
Unregistered

Keeping Mum - 7.5/10
Genre: Dark Comedy

The Goodfellow family has it's problems, a father too devoted to his faith and has no interest in sex; a bored, neglected wife; a nympho daughter; and a bullied son. Along comes housekeeper Grace Hawkins and everything changes.

Ant described it as a dark Mary Poppins and I agree. There were a lot of uncomfortable moments and a lot of "omg what's gonna happen now". Good, steady mediocre pace from beginning to end... Maggie Smith (aka Ms. McGonnagall from Harry Potter) does an excellent job playing the housekeeper.

Last edited by Lorena : 05-17-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 05-17-2008, 07:55 AM   #1870
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian - 9/10: I thought it was very well done. I agree it dragged in a few parts but if you liked the first one you will like this one. I echo the battle scenes were awesome and the CGI was just the right amount. I never read the books so I can't speak to the differences. There were a few things that were seemingly Lord of the Rings rip offs but all in all very enjoyable.

One thing I will caution, there was ALOT more carnage in this one then the first, nothing graphic, but I wouldn't recommend bringing kids under 9 to it. There were alot of really young kids there ( including a baby ) and my wife spotted a few of them crying.

Last edited by Lathum : 05-17-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #1871
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Iron Man - 9/10

As great as everyone says it is, and every ounce of credit goes to Robert Downey Jr. He was just beyond fantastic - he goes from power-drunk to vulnerable to scheming to self-doubt and you believe every single second of it. He has a great character to work with, too, thanks to the writers and Favreau, so that helps.

My only mis-giving was the big fight scene at the end of the movie was way too fast and way too dark for me to keep up with, so the special effects were lost on me at times.

Mrs. Zilla and I took our daughter to MyGym for parents night out so we could see the movie, and in 2 weeks, were going back to see it again.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:57 PM   #1872
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
One thing I will caution, there was ALOT more carnage in this one then the first, nothing graphic, but I wouldn't recommend bringing kids under 9 to it. There were alot of really young kids there ( including a baby ) and my wife spotted a few of them crying.

Oh yeah... the baby in our theater would every once in a while decide he couldn't sit still and quiet... so that was fun (at a 9:45 show!!! The movie ended after midnight and you are bringing toddlers and babies?!).

I'll echo the carnage. I mean Prince Caspian is a more violent book (it is about a constant war), but they don't flinch from any of the violence in it.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #1873
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

THX 1138 - 9/10 It's hard to believe that the guy who created this movie also created Jar Jar Binks.

Be Happy, Buy More

Last edited by Greyroofoo : 05-17-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:27 PM   #1874
Lorena
Unregistered

Blood Diamond - 7/10

Great acting and DiCaprio was just awesome, he really had the accent down pat. Lots of intense moments but I didn't feel attached to any characters like I did with Hotel Rwanda. Still, the things people are willing to do for greed is just amazing.

Fantastic 4 - 6/10

Not sure how closely this follows the comic book, but I thought it was enjoyable.
Old 05-20-2008, 02:04 AM   #1875
korme
Go Reds

happy birthday Jimmy Stewart
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:33 AM   #1876
RainMaker
General Manager

Quote:

Coen Brothers have never been able to finish a movie well. They can nail the first hour and 45 minutes, then just flub up the endings.
RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:14 AM   #1877
finketr
College Prospect

Jumper: 5/10 it's alright when you're on a 12 hour plane ride... Wait, I was on a 12 hour plane ride.

Charlie Wilson's War: 7.5/10 Alright, I like historical dramas and political movies so this was pretty good for me.. especially on a 12 hour plane ride.

National Treasure: Book of Secrets 6.66/10 This is better than Jumper but nowhere near as good as the original.

Cloverfield: 5.75/10 Another good movie for a 12 hour plane ride.. Though I was getting motion sickness from the camera moving every which way...
Spoiler
finketr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 07:52 AM   #1878
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
Coen Brothers have never been able to finish a movie well. They can nail the first hour and 45 minutes, then just flub up the endings.

Fargo? Raising Arizona? Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Miller's Crossing? Big Lebowski?

I've never had a problem with the endings of any of these movies.

In fact, I love the endings in both Fargo and Raising Arizona. I think their near perfect.

I haven't read the book, but was the ending the Coen Brothers' or Cormac McCartyh's? I believe I've heard it was the latter.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:12 AM   #1879
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post

I thought Fargo and O'Brother had decent endings.

And the book ends that way, so they were merely following the source material.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:34 AM   #1880
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
I thought Fargo and O'Brother had decent endings.

And the book ends that way, so they were merely following the source material.

Sometimes it's a good idea to move a little away from the source material.

Old 05-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #1881
sabotai
General Manager

I forgot that Old Country was a novel. I may give it a read. After watching the movie, I think the whole story might work a lot better (for me, anyway) in written form.

EDIT: Just saw they are making a movie from the book Killing Pablo. Javier Bardem is going to play Pablo Escobar (and Christian Bale will be in it too) so I'll be looking forward to that.

Last edited by sabotai : 05-21-2008 at 01:52 AM.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:55 AM   #1882
korme
Go Reds

American Psycho (2000) - Christian Bale is Patrick Bateman. Bateman and his coworkers are grade-A douchebags and you figure that out about 5 minutes in. But Bateman, despite this, has a way with the ladies mostly because he's a well off young man. Oh, and in his spare time, he likes to split skulls of prostitutes and colleagues he is jealous of (he's got a severe inferiority complex working). I don't know how to grade it exactly, except that I loved that before his murdering he'd give a brief review of artists from the 80's. Classic. Also, the GTA-esque finale was quite funny. Didn't understand the very last scene, going to the IMDb boards to figure it out. All in all, it was an entertaining flick with no real substance... 6.5/10
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:37 AM   #1883
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:09 AM   #1884
Calis
College Starter

Quote:
I forgot that Old Country was a novel. I may give it a read. After watching the movie, I think the whole story might work a lot better (for me, anyway) in written form.

Good novel, and I'd say the movie actually does an excellent job of representing the novel. Worth reading to complement for sure though and it's a quick read. I think it really fleshes out Sheriff Bell's character a lot more(Tommy Lee Jones).

I also don't have a problem with the ending though. That's McCarthy through and through, his endings are very open-ended. I think it went with the theme, we've got 2/3rds a movie that is a pretty prototypical thriller and then a 1/3rd that is much more introspective.

I'd say it's one of McCarthy's weaker books but still very good by almost all other authors standards, and had the best chance of being translated to film worth a crap which it was.

I'm curious to see how The Road comes out onto film, that one could be pretty haunting if done right. Blood Meridian is being made now by Ridley Scott, and I see no way for that not to bastardize the book.

Last edited by Calis : 05-21-2008 at 07:09 AM.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #1885
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Sometimes it's a good idea to move a little away from the source material.

Not in this case. A nice little ending that wrapped up everything would really not fit, IMO. Besides, I've always loved the more open ended endings.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:00 PM   #1886
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calis View Post
I also don't have a problem with the ending though. That's McCarthy through and through, his endings are very open-ended. I think it went with the theme, we've got 2/3rds a movie that is a pretty prototypical thriller and then a 1/3rd that is much more introspective.

I don't mind open-ended endings. If done right, I'll love the ending. I guess I just didn't like how they executed the ending in the movie. Even if it's the same exact ending as in the book, sometimes endings that work really well in written form don't translate well to the visual form and vice versa.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #1887
weegeebored
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post

Fargo? Raising Arizona? Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Miller's Crossing? Big Lebowski?
I don't want to cause too much thread drift here but why do people like the Big Lebowski? I would rate it 4/10 and only because I enjoy Jeff Bridges' acting.

And it's not just that style of movie as I really enjoyed Oh Brother (9/10) and Fargo (8/10).
weegeebored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:53 PM   #1888
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegeebored View Post
I don't want to cause too much thread drift here but why do people like the Big Lebowski?

Why do people like it? Great cast? Great acting? Great script? Funny? Clever? Great direction? You name it. The movie is class.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #1889
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegeebored View Post
I don't want to cause too much thread drift here but why do people like the Big Lebowski? I would rate it 4/10 and only because I enjoy Jeff Bridges' acting.

And it's not just that style of movie as I really enjoyed Oh Brother (9/10) and Fargo (8/10).

*shrug*

I consider The Big Lebowski to be one of the funniest (and most quotable) movies I've ever seen. It's my favorite Coen Brothers' flick. The whole character of The Dude and the interactions with Walter & Donnie are just hilarious. Julianne Moore's character and the Nihilists are also well done.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #1890
Johnny93g
College Starter

In the Valley of Elah 8/10

I really liked this movie. Tommy Lee Jones was excellent, playing a very vulnerable charector, who didnt really have control like his charector's normally do. Charlize Theron is at her best though. I am becoming a fan of her performances.

The Darjeeling Limited 6/10

After i finished it, i couldnt decide, "did I like it?" I didn't know. It's different. There are some scenes that drag on, scenes i would never want to see again. There also always some great, very entertaining scenes, and some laugh out loud moments. My conclussion, watchable.
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #1891
Lorena
Unregistered

Tideland - 6/10
Genre: Indy/Fantasy

Before the movie started, the director had a disclaimer that 1 of 3 things was gonna happen: You were either gonna love it, hate it, or end up with a "what the hell just happened" feeling. I'm in that category. The movie was beautifully shot with great cinematography and nice use of colors. It had a story for the first 20 minutes or so, after that, there wasn't much of anything. The movie as a whole was disturbing and uncomfortable, but the "kissy kissy boyfriend" parts were going a bit overboard.

The Jacket - 8/10
Genre - Supernatural Thrillers

Adrien Brody plays a Gulf Veteran who "dies" 3 times (?) and is eventually sent to a mental hospital where he gets a controversial treatment, put in a straitjacket and into this tiny confined space. The drug gives him the ability to go to the past and the future.

Last edited by Lorena : 05-25-2008 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #1892
Groundhog
Coordinator

Cube - 7.5/10

Very interesting idea, let down by some terrible acting. Glad I finally got around to seeing it.
Old 05-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #1893
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian 8/10

Not a bad flick. Much better, in my opinion, than the movie adaption of The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I think they ended up changing the story a little bit (at least in terms of flow), but I don't think it hurt the movie in the least. Actually, given that I think that the first movie was too true to the book, it was probably a good thing. The action scenes were pretty good, but man do I hate the actors and actresses who play the Pevensie's.

I did find it...intriguing that all of the bad guys (Miraz and his supporters) looked Middle-Eastern...

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 07:31 PM   #1894
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Mid eastern? They looked Spanish if anything (and were Spanish, Mexican, and Italian, IIRC).

If they think they look Mid Eastern, I wonder how you are going to react to the Calmorens .
Old 05-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #1895
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Mid eastern? They looked Spanish if anything (and were Spanish, Mexican, and Italian, IIRC).

If they think they look Mid Eastern, I wonder how you are going to react to the Calmorens .

Miraz in particular looked Middle-Eastern to me. Maybe it's that the guy who plays Miraz reminds me strongly of the one of the bad guys from Sum of All Fears or one of the other "recent" terrorist-esque movies.

I could agree with Spanish, especially for Caspian and some of Miraz's hands.

/tk
Old 05-25-2008, 07:51 PM   #1896
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Interestingly enough, Miraz is played by an Italian:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0144812/

Oh, and I want to do unspeakable things to Anna Popplewell, and she's 19, so it's ok.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:40 PM   #1897
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
Miraz in particular looked Middle-Eastern to me. Maybe it's that the guy who plays Miraz reminds me strongly of the one of the bad guys from Sum of All Fears or one of the other "recent" terrorist-esque movies.

I could agree with Spanish, especially for Caspian and some of Miraz's hands.

/tk

This surprises me (the Middle Eastern impression). I wasn't sure I had a seen a more dead-on impersonation of a late middle ages Spanish kingdom. It was as if they took shots of my impressions of Spanish court life from the time of Ferdinand and Isabella and of conquistadors and put it on film. No one in it looks one bit Middle Eastern to give. Heh.

Old 05-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #1898
samifan24
Pro Starter

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang - 7.5/10

A fun movie which has been in my Netflix queue for a really long time. I finally watched it because I was so impressed with Robert Downey, Jr. in "Iron Man." Loved the dialogue.
Old 05-26-2008, 06:56 AM   #1899
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
This surprises me (the Middle Eastern impression). I wasn't sure I had a seen a more dead-on impersonation of a late middle ages Spanish kingdom. It was as if they took shots of my impressions of Spanish court life from the time of Ferdinand and Isabella and of conquistadors and put it on film. No one in it looks one bit Middle Eastern to give. Heh.

In dress, I agree 100%.
As I said in a previous post, I think what got me hung on the Middle-Eastern thing is that the guy who plays Miraz reminds me strongly of one of the baddies from some recent movie with terrorists. One day I'll have enough free time to actually figure out which movie I'm thinking of and find pictures for side-by-side comparison.

/tk
Old 05-26-2008, 09:55 PM   #1900
Lorena
Unregistered

Ghost Rider - 6.5/10

I started really, really liking the visual effects but as the movie progressed, it was a letdown. I really like Eva Mendes but the parts where she interviewed Blaze were god awful.