Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-04-2006, 07:19 PM   #1901
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Vote Swaggs

Grey seems to trust that Mustang is loyal to the emperor, so I'll take his recommendation with the understanding that he is very dead tomorrow if he is leading us in the wrong direction.

I think for now I would rather kill mustang. His death can answer some questions I have about Greyfooroo. I think parts of mustang's story still seems fishy. You mean to tell me the chaos havent been PMing together from the start of the game like it says they can in the rules?

Combine that with the fact that we have multiple seers and all these cool abilities just seems this game was setup for us to win easily. Something here doesn't seem right.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:20 PM   #1902
Fouts
College Starter

Looks like swaggs needs to reveal his role, unless I missed it.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:21 PM   #1903
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
(sorry, been away from the computer all day)

It is true.. my master wished for me to kill Alan last night but, I failed and I see the error of my ways.

I deserve to die but, I can help in death as much as living.

Hmm, he seems to be saying he can help in death as well as life. But he doesn't seem to be harmful now. If we need to, we can kill Mustang tomorrow.

If Swaggs is the only Chaos left, we could win by lynching him today, although it does smell like a set up to me. Once again, this comes down ot my faith in grey and his story on Mustang. grey, you damn well better be telling the truth.

UNVOTE ST. CRONIN

VOTE SWAGGS

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:21 PM   #1904
Fouts
College Starter

Did swaggs ever reveal his role?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #1905
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
ok fouts, now do you believe me....mustang has confirmed my vision was correct.

Yes I do. Doesn't mean you aren't a mutant.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #1906
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

unless my pm is lying to me, Mustang is now loyal to the Emperor.

Like I said before, I am willing to stick my neck out on this.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #1907
saldana
Pro Starter

ok fouts, now do you believe me....mustang has confirmed my vision was correct.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:24 PM   #1908
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think for now I would rather kill mustang. His death can answer some questions I have about Greyfooroo. I think parts of mustang's story still seems fishy. You mean to tell me the chaos havent been PMing together from the start of the game like it says they can in the rules?

Combine that with the fact that we have multiple seers and all these cool abilities just seems this game was setup for us to win easily. Something here doesn't seem right.

That might have been countered with a larger than normal number of Chaos, not to mention the mutants. And we certainly have enough suspects.

I think there's some evidence to support Mustang's story, and we can always still kill him tomorrow. I say go after the likely CHaos today, and leave the converted Chaos for tomorrow, if need be.

Plus, you could always have a conversation with grey tonight if you have any doubts. Not sure that we need to kill Mustang to get the answers you seek.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:24 PM   #1909
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I was only contacted a few nights ago. I have no idea what he was up to prior to that.. Killing Swaggs today will not automatically mean a win for the Imperials as I don't know if there are other converted Chaos members that he has kept hidden from me.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:24 PM   #1910
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Grey visited me earlier in the game to make sure I was loyal to the emperor, so I'm willing to trust him pretty completely. If he now trusts Mustang, I will as well.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #1911
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to step away for a bit.. I dont' think there is anything I can add right now. I'll check back in a few..
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Old 09-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #1912
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
That might have been countered with a larger than normal number of Chaos, not to mention the mutants. And we certainly have enough suspects.

I think there's some evidence to support Mustang's story, and we can always still kill him tomorrow. I say go after the likely CHaos today, and leave the converted Chaos for tomorrow, if need be.

Plus, you could always have a conversation with grey tonight if you have any doubts. Not sure that we need to kill Mustang to get the answers you seek.

I doubt I will be alive after tonight to do that anyways.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #1913
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I was only contacted a few nights ago. I have no idea what he was up to prior to that.. Killing Swaggs today will not automatically mean a win for the Imperials as I don't know if there are other converted Chaos members that he has kept hidden from me.

Did you start out Chaos, or were you converted to Chaos?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:27 PM   #1914
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Grey visited me earlier in the game to make sure I was loyal to the emperor, so I'm willing to trust him pretty completely. If he now trusts Mustang, I will as well.

Not to mention I also visited GoldenEagle night 1 and bulletsponge night 3
Old 09-04-2006, 07:28 PM   #1915
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Well, considering grey and king are kinda like seers, too, and st. cronin's death could mean the "death of the emperor", as he claims, I am not so sure you are an automatic kill tonight.

And besides, you won't know that until after the night actions are processed anyway, so you will still be sending an action in. If you live, we will likely have our answer, at least on grey.

Old 09-04-2006, 07:28 PM   #1916
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Anyone got a vote count now?

Old 09-04-2006, 07:29 PM   #1917
Fouts
College Starter

I think mustang and his friends have tied it up.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:29 PM   #1918
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I really think Alan T and I will be the targets. After all Alan T was a target last night and they already got twothree.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:30 PM   #1919
saldana
Pro Starter

mustang, please clarify, are you a mutant or a chaos
Old 09-04-2006, 07:30 PM   #1920
Fouts
College Starter

The way I see it, killing mustang will tell us alot. What does killing swaggs tell us?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:31 PM   #1921
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
Not to mention I also visited GoldenEagle night 1 and bulletsponge night 3

True, but I can only trust what I know about you, and I know the content of our visit. I don't know the content of your visit with them.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:32 PM   #1922
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
The way I see it, killing mustang will tell us alot. What does killing swaggs tell us?

That the game might be over?

Old 09-04-2006, 07:33 PM   #1923
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think mustang and his friends have tied it up.

if the same people that made the late swing last night are on the opposite side of mustang again tonight, i think running the table on them for they lynches should be out remaining strategy....with the exception of the situation last game with dr reiman no longer haing any powers, i cant think of a reason to keep a bad guy alive, especially since greyroofoo is now only pretty sure that he saved him, not totally convinced like he was earlier in the day
Old 09-04-2006, 07:34 PM   #1924
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
if the same people that made the late swing last night are on the opposite side of mustang again tonight, i think running the table on them for they lynches should be out remaining strategy....with the exception of the situation last game with dr reiman no longer haing any powers, i cant think of a reason to keep a bad guy alive, especially since greyroofoo is now only pretty sure that he saved him, not totally convinced like he was earlier in the day

If you look back at the realdeal lynch, and combine it with todays vote, you will see alot.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #1925
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well if mustang and swaggs were the last two chaos, killing swaggs ends the game with a mutant win.

Or mustang might be lying.

Two reasons swaying me here. Right now I am suspicious of anyone voting for swaggs being a mutant.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:36 PM   #1926
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Huh? Quit using negatives.

Are you trying to say that those of us who saved bullet should be on the chopping block if we try to kill Mustang?

Old 09-04-2006, 07:37 PM   #1927
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If you look back at the realdeal lynch, and combine it with todays vote, you will see alot.

Voting for RealDeal was me, Mustang, Grey, Saldana, a Chaos, a mutant, and a human. That tells us what exactly?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #1928
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Voting for RealDeal was me, Mustang, Grey, Saldana, a Chaos, a mutant, and a human. That tells us what exactly?

That it was a day 1 vote? lol
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #1929
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i voted for realdeal because I thought he was trying to draw out a seer.

Anyways has anyone seen goldeneagle lately? He seems our best chance to find a mutant.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #1930
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

A late vote switch at the end. Mustang, Grey and BrianD made realdeal the lynch target.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #1931
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Well if mustang and swaggs were the last two chaos, killing swaggs ends the game with a mutant win.

Or mustang might be lying.

Two reasons swaying me here. Right now I am suspicious of anyone voting for swaggs being a mutant.

So you are advocating keeping Swaggs alive as the (possible) last Chaos while we hunt down the mutants?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:38 PM   #1932
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

path voted for realdeal
Old 09-04-2006, 07:39 PM   #1933
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Wait a sec-- who is the mutant? I thought we only confirmed path?

Old 09-04-2006, 07:39 PM   #1934
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Did you start out Chaos, or were you converted to Chaos?

I was friendly to Chaos but, didn't know who to contact... I had to wait for someone to contact me.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:40 PM   #1935
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I was friendly to Chaos but, didn't know who to contact... I had to wait for someone to contact me.

Dude, you're lying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rules
The Chaos players may PM each other freely throughout the game and each night attack a player in their quarters, killing them.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:41 PM   #1936
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So you are advocating keeping Swaggs alive as the (possible) last Chaos while we hunt down the mutants?

I don't know that swaggs is the last one.. but I do know killing mustang will tie up several loose ends for us. While killing swaggs could possibly end the game with a mutant win.

We always will have tommorrow to kill swaggs.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:42 PM   #1937
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Current Vote Count Day 5

Swaggs 4 - Mustang, Greyroofoo, BrianD, Chief Rum
Mustang 4 - saldana, Swaggs, AlanT, Fouts
Chief Rum 1 - st.cronin

Still To Vote: GoldenEagle, kingfc22

Last edited by tanglewood : 09-04-2006 at 07:46 PM.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:42 PM   #1938
Fouts
College Starter

That vote count doesn't look right.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:43 PM   #1939
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't know that swaggs is the last one.. but I do know killing mustang will tie up several loose ends for us. While killing swaggs could possibly end the game with a mutant win.

We always will have tommorrow to kill swaggs.

According to Mustang, he is a non-Chaos but a Chaos sympathizer. If we kill him, we will probably see that he is human (mutant or not is unknown), so I'm not sure what that will tell us.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:44 PM   #1940
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
According to Mustang, he is a non-Chaos but a Chaos sympathizer. If we kill him, we will probably see that he is human (mutant or not is unknown), so I'm not sure what that will tell us.

That we can trust Greyfoo and you more for one. That Swaggs is pretty surely a bad guy. And we arent any worse off than we were yesterday. We killed someone who was bad yesterday at least.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:44 PM   #1941
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I think Fouts is right. Didn't AlanT vote for Mustang?

Old 09-04-2006, 07:45 PM   #1942
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Its not right. I voted for mustang. not swaggs
Old 09-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #1943
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

If you pick me to lynch me tonight, I will be shown to be good..

Swaggs will then take the opportunity to find others to convert tonight. If anyone converts, once that happens, you'll be starting with complete unknowns... those that were good can no longer be trusted..
Old 09-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #1944
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
That we can trust Greyfoo and you more for one. That Swaggs is pretty surely a bad guy. And we arent any worse off than we were yesterday. We killed someone who was bad yesterday at least.

Confused, didn't we kill Bullet last night?
Old 09-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #1945
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Confused, didn't we kill Bullet last night?

i think meant that mustang was bad yesterday
Old 09-04-2006, 07:46 PM   #1946
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Its not right. I voted for mustang. not swaggs

I apologise. I misread that post. Vote Count fixed.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #1947
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I was Chaos but, couldn't do anything.

If you would have killed me up to this point, I would have shown to be Chaos.

Then tell us who you were working with because you can freely PM with them.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #1948
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Huh? Quit using negatives.

Are you trying to say that those of us who saved bullet should be on the chopping block if we try to kill Mustang?

no.

i am saying you should be on the chopping block if you do anything BUT try to kill mustang
Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #1949
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I was Chaos but, couldn't do anything.

If you would have killed me up to this point, I would have shown to be Chaos.
Old 09-04-2006, 07:47 PM   #1950
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If you pick me to lynch me tonight, I will be shown to be good..

Swaggs will then take the opportunity to find others to convert tonight. If anyone converts, once that happens, you'll be starting with complete unknowns... those that were good can no longer be trusted..

Agreed, isn't it better to lynch those that can convert before we track down all of those that have been converted?