Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #151
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
Well, however it goes, friend-o. I'm sorry for being an asshole, I guess...I suppose we're just two different people. You're from Texas, I'm from California. You're hot, I'm hot too. You have barbers staring at your ass, I have barbers cutting my ass hair with their teeth. I think we're a lot more alike than I initially thought. Maybe not. In this crazy world, does it really matter?

Don't be hard on yourself Karlifornia. I like to jerk with people. I was trying to get people to ask me about her features like hear and eyes and then start talking about something else. It was a part of my evil little plan to get know you guys. Actually, some super sensitive people that got my humor might think I insulted them, but they were either having witty banter or entertaining themselves by talking to me but not seriously helping me with my girl. I really doesn’t matter because I put myself down much more in all my threads than I would anybody else.

I’m kind of like a prairie dog, I go in one hole and then cum out another. Damn, my poor education sure is showing. Seriously I sucked at literature, but I sucked much more at the arts, mainly the female statues.

I have a strange sense of humor. And as for what I really want in a girl is someone that gets me 80 percent of the time, so I’m probably screwed, or not.
I thought of this last night before I could go to sleep. Its not like I try to think these things up all the time, they pop in my head, I really can't explain it and probably why I don't enjoy reading books because of my vivid and random imagination I feel most people get this out of books which helps them escape but I can't escape or maybe I'm already free. This is my get to know me thread.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 07-02-2008 at 11:48 AM. Reason: added some crap
TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:04 AM   #152
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I didn't mean to end your fun, TCY Junkie.

Anyway, on another note, I feel another Pumpy Tudors bye week coming on. Peace out, FOFC.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #153
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post

Anyway, on another note, I feel another Pumpy Tudors bye week coming on. Peace out, FOFC.

You were just being nice. Either to me or to the people that didn't get it.
Old 07-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #154
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Hey bitches, did you get this? Do I need to start a pole. (I was talking to some hookers that might not of known me, butt I was going to please.)(did anyone get I was talking to hookers that I may have never meet and not going to start a poll also I'm pretty sure I'm a pimp to most of you even though I don't walk with a limp.(not a big penis joke))

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
My sense of humor is also a play on words and meaning like "but decided he might take it the wrong way so I didn’t finish it" Initially reading through it appears I care about his feelings but after reading the whole thing you should think it involves the girls dick in some way. Did anyone get this?

I just didn't want possibily my last post in here to be serious.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 07-02-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:21 PM   #155
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post

I invented the Pumpy Tudors bye week.

thank you.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:01 PM   #156
Poli
FOFC Survivor

The Pumpy Tudors Pogo Stick was much better.