Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-17-2009, 01:02 PM   #1951
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Lathum, why would they think that? What could have emerged over the first three days to suggest a bonus on vote, given that we have not seen it reflected in the voting totals and did not see BK's role writeup until the end of Night 3?

I was trying to see how that conclusion could have been drawn as well and going through Lathum's post I don't even see how it is plausable.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:08 PM   #1952
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post

1 - Passacaglia - Lerriuqs (253)
1 - dubb - saldana (304)
5 - EagleFan - hoopsguy (328), Lathum (396), dubb (416), Chief Rum (605), NTNDeacon (707)
4 - PurdueBrad - The Jackel (329), EagleFan (452), Telle (575), Martin D (595)
1 - PackerFanatic - claphasma (335)
6- ntndeacon - PackerFanatic (374), Barkeep (420), Abe (425), Pass (532), Alan T (699), PurdueBrad (711)
2 - Telle - Autumn (604), Poli (668)

Quote:
Final Results

7 - PurdueBrad - Latham (790), hoopsguy (822), Telle (1020), Abe (1045), The Jackal (1050), Lerriuqs (1137), Chief Rum (1166)
9 - EagleFan - Alan T (951), Autumn (969), DaddyTorgo (971), dubb (1014), MartinD (1112), PackerFanatic (1123), Passacaglia (1157), PurdueBrad, Poli
1 - hoopsguy - saldana (1194)
2 - Telle - claphamsa (1285), Barkeep (1291)

Quote:
Final Vote Count:

5 - Telle - claphamsa (1532), Autumn (1535), saldana (1616), Poli (1633), MartinD (1777)
7 - PurdueBrad - Latham (1554), PackerFanatic (1661), Abe (1702), DaddyTorgo (1782), Pass (1789), Telle (1797), The Jackal (1824)
1 - PackerFanatic - The Jackal (1637)
5 - saldana - dubb (1684), Lerriuqs (1735), hoopsguy (1753), CR (1817), PurdueBrad (1823)

No vote: Barkeep

first 3 days votes

Last edited by Lathum : 05-17-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #1953
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I was trying to see how that conclusion could have been drawn as well and going through Lathum's post I don't even see how it is plausable.

you asked why I was targeted, I'm trying to come up with reasons.

What's your theory?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #1954
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'd like Danny to correct my day 1 vote officially at some point.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #1955
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Wait a second, I'm on both Abe and Telle. That's kind of cool.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #1956
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post

Quote:
Wait a second, I'm on both Abe and Telle. That's kind of cool.

yeah, Saldana is also listed as votinf himself day 3 which I am pretty sure is incorrect.

I'm just taking from Dannys counts, I don't have time to comb through the thread and correct mistakes.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #1957
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
What's your theory?

I don't have one.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:20 PM   #1958
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

It was corrected on day one, the vote count right before the results has you on Telle only. Lathum just took an earlier post to quote.

Last edited by Danny : 05-17-2009 at 01:21 PM.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #1959
Danny
Head Coach

I fixed Saldana voting himself, it was supposed to read Chief Rum
Old 05-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #1960
Danny
Head Coach

Lathum, you're up in historical draft
Old 05-17-2009, 01:27 PM   #1961
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
It was corrected on day one, the vote count right before the results has you on Telle only. Lathum just took an earlier post to quote.
QFH
Old 05-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #1962
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, based on the voting from the first 3 days these are the people who don't look great IMO.

1. Claphamsa- Pretty much has steered clear, 1 vote on PF 2 on Telle

4. The Jackal-Voted PB every day, including a late vote Day 3

5. Abe- has voted a villager each day, plus made a cryptic comment about BK and their roles.

13. Lerriuqs- voted 1 villager and 2 unknowns. Voted Pass day 1 who I believe to be good based on his late vote for EF Day 2.

18. Telle- Voted PB all 3 days

21. Saldana- 2 throw away votes and a Telle vote day 3, has also steered clear.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:30 PM   #1963
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
I fixed Saldana voting himself, it was supposed to read Chief Rum

can I edit my post to indicate that?
Old 05-17-2009, 01:34 PM   #1964
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
OK, based on the voting from the first 3 days these are the people who don't look great IMO.

5. Abe- has voted a villager each day, plus made a cryptic comment about BK and their roles.

13. Lerriuqs- voted 1 villager and 2 unknowns. Voted Pass day 1 who I believe to be good based on his late vote for EF Day 2.

I would actually take out Abe at this point (for today, at the very least) as I suspect the wolves were going for a 2:1 play on BK hoping that Abe would die as well.

I do not think the kill on BK was predicated by what he had done in the thread over the first three days.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #1965
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I would actually take out Abe at this point (for today, at the very least) as I suspect the wolves were going for a 2:1 play on BK hoping that Abe would die as well.

I do not think the kill on BK was predicated by what he had done in the thread over the first three days.

fair enough.

I think of all of these The Jackal looks worst and would probably get my vote today if I had one.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:55 PM   #1966
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
can I edit my post to indicate that?

Yes, feel free to edit the posts to correct the errors I made.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #1967
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I think if you go by intent Pass should added to this list as he intended to unvote EF on day three. He actually voted Telle and forgot to unvote EF. He voted NTN, attempted to late switch off EF onto Telle and then voted PB. Not the best record there either.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #1968
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think if you go by intent Pass should added to this list as he intended to unvote EF on day three. He actually voted Telle and forgot to unvote EF. He voted NTN, attempted to late switch off EF onto Telle and then voted PB. Not the best record there either.

Should be day 2.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #1969
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

didn't realize that.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:39 PM   #1970
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

That's true.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #1971
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

FYI - i'm copying 16gb of stuff off my HD and then completely wiping them both and reinstalling windows tonight in preparation for shipping my computer in for service, so that's where I've been today.

running linux off a bootable CD right now while stuff copies, but just about ready to start the wiping process
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #1972
Poli
FOFC Survivor

FYI, tomorrow's mah birthday. I may be single but I don't plan on spending my afternoon and evening at home. I'll try to get a vote in at some point. I could probably just vote now, but I'm hoping someone comes forth with something before I do so.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #1973
Danny
Head Coach

Oh wow, you really shouldn't have said that though, isn't it some sort of tradition to lynch the birthday boy?
Old 05-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #1974
Poli
FOFC Survivor

You can die in a fire. FYI.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:48 PM   #1975
Autumn
Head Coach

Just buzzed in and caught up on results. I'll try to read and respond tomorrow. Quick answer, someone asked why I had Barkeep and Abe so high on my trust list and I can now say that I was almost certain that they had a lovers-type role. I'll have to reevaluate Abe now that I see that that's not the case.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #1976
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Oh wow, you really shouldn't have said that though, isn't it some sort of tradition to lynch the birthday boy?

I don't know if I would call it a tradition, but we could certainly start one here and now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:05 AM   #1977
hoopsguy
General Manager

Jackal, did you ever come up with those posts on PF that weirded you out? Or get a chance to look at MartinD, who had a similar profile to PF?
Old 05-18-2009, 07:31 AM   #1978
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, I've seen two other people (Lathum and Autumn) publish lists to look at for today. I'll add mine as well.

Lathum's list - Clap, Jackal, Abe, Lerriuqs, Telle, Saldana
Autumn's list - Telle, Jackal, Lerriuqs
Hoop's list - Clap, Jackal, Saldana, Telle, Lerriuqs, Poli, Pass, DT

I'll note that if someone is not on my rather large list (about 50% of the people in the game) then I'm not really going to consider a vote for them.

Autumn's list of three is a subset of both my list and Lathum's list and is probably a good place to start.

Of those three, I already tried to vote for Jackal on Day 3 but saw he wasn't going to get there so moved to another candidate to try and "save" PB, who I strongly felt had been scanned by the seer. He is probably my first choice.

Lerriuqs is probably second and Telle third, but there isn't a ton of difference between those candidates for me based on voting record. At this point I think Telle is certainly making herself available and posting thoughts much more than Lerriuqs, which should count for something.

I also think the idea that Telle was trying to get a 3rd candidate into the D1 vote to "save" EF doesn't hold up all that well, based on past games that we have played. I believe that her NTN stance represented her true thoughts on the matter and it was not a smokescreen to help a wolf. So that also has diminished her as a candidate for me over the past couple of days, although her voting record is one of the worst in the game.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:19 AM   #1979
Poli
FOFC Survivor

[shakes head at hoops]I still think a vote for Telle is the right move. I could get behind a jackal vote now, though, after the "stunt" (or whatever you call it) he pulled.

Honestly, I don't know what I have to do to please you, hoops. Your argument for me is I didn't vote Eaglefan out early enough? Seriously, is that it? I'm about to readd you to my rolls eyes list. As a matter of fact, if Eagle hadn't dropped a fake reveal on us at then end my vote would have stayed on Telle (it was on Telle, right?). Since we were told we couldn't reveal if we didn't have a listed role, I felt he was acting out of desperation and wanted to help keep that coffin shut. After the last game, all know how well the coffin stays shut, don't we DANNY?

It's my pet theory, after seeing BK's role, that we have someone here who's vote counts as two votes...behind the scenes, of course. Clearly I can't prove that as of yet, but I imagine with us all having roles, and most of them unlisted, that Danny broke out every conceivable idea he had for a role...including Barkeep's.

The lover's/brothers/whatever roles were definitely an option for abe/barkeep. My thought on that is abe may have been able to maybe find someone to attach to...and that he chose barkeep and found out his role. I don't know...it's got to be something.
[/shakes head]
Old 05-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #1980
Poli
FOFC Survivor

If we don't hear anything concrete by lunchtime, I plan on placing my vote on Telle or Jackal.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #1981
Poli
FOFC Survivor

In fact, I'll go ahead and

VOTE TELLE
Old 05-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #1982
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Vote subject to move based on information.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:21 AM   #1983
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Poli waves at Telle.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:29 AM   #1984
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, I think people were asking me A) why Poli was on my trust list, and B) why Lathum was not. First let me make clear that I don't have anyone on a "definitely trust" list, just a "looks better than average".

A) I have Poli on my trust list I believe simply because of his vote on EF day two which put the nail ni the coffin. Looking at his other votes, he's also voted Telle twice, who I strongly suspect.

B) Lathum, while you did have a good vote on EF Day 1, which I noted in my suspect list, your activity on Day 2 particularly, followed by a strong vote on PB day three is enough to counter that in my mind. I don't have you on a suspect list, but it seems very possible that you're an independent faction, at least, given your strange day 2 activity.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:30 AM   #1985
Autumn
Head Coach

TheJackal claimed an independent status of sorts at the beginning of the game. While that certainly could be faked that makes me lean away from him out of my three slightly. Independents could be trouble, but if they count as a villager I don't want to lynch them. I'm likely to therefore go Lerriuqs or Telle.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #1986
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm not sure I have a trust list at this point. I was suspicious of Abe until Barkeep's death, so I suppose that garners some trust from me. I haven't been keeping track of voting records, I guess I should be. Maybe that would help me in developing some trust.

I do have a nontrust list, starting with Telle, moving to Jackal, and honestly, maybe a little hoopsguy in there. I worry that he's trying to throw mud at a bunch of us and hope that something sticks.

Not that I'm angry, hoops, it's just the way I feel.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #1987
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
[shakes head at hoops]I still think a vote for Telle is the right move. I could get behind a jackal vote now, though, after the "stunt" (or whatever you call it) he pulled.

Honestly, I don't know what I have to do to please you, hoops. Your argument for me is I didn't vote Eaglefan out early enough? Seriously, is that it? I'm about to readd you to my rolls eyes list. As a matter of fact, if Eagle hadn't dropped a fake reveal on us at then end my vote would have stayed on Telle (it was on Telle, right?). Since we were told we couldn't reveal if we didn't have a listed role, I felt he was acting out of desperation and wanted to help keep that coffin shut. After the last game, all know how well the coffin stays shut, don't we DANNY?

It's my pet theory, after seeing BK's role, that we have someone here who's vote counts as two votes...behind the scenes, of course. Clearly I can't prove that as of yet, but I imagine with us all having roles, and most of them unlisted, that Danny broke out every conceivable idea he had for a role...including Barkeep's.

The lover's/brothers/whatever roles were definitely an option for abe/barkeep. My thought on that is abe may have been able to maybe find someone to attach to...and that he chose barkeep and found out his role. I don't know...it's got to be something.
[/shakes head]

FWIW with the lovers brothers role, its usualy lynch one lynch them both!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:39 AM   #1988
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Yeah, usually being the key word. A few games back Danny and I were in that position. His death did not bring upon mine.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #1989
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

well ok

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #1990
Poli
FOFC Survivor

We have 16 players still in the game, right? I think the breakdown is 12/4 and more like 11/5 with the sympathizer out there still. If the needlings can convert someone, God help us.

I think it's vitally important for us to get another one of these right.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #1991
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i've thought that about hoops for a couple days now - that he's just flinging a lot of stuff out there trying to sow confusion and put out as many candidates as possible.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #1992
Poli
FOFC Survivor

It worries me that he seems to be defending Telle. I just don't trust Telle at all at this point and yet he seems certain that Telle is good. One of us has to be wrong.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #1993
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Okay, I have to get some work done. I'll be back.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:57 AM   #1994
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Okay, I have to get some work done. I'll be back.

She works hard for the money!
Old 05-18-2009, 09:00 AM   #1995
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Wait -- EF made a fake reveal? When was that?
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:03 AM   #1996
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I don't have a major role but I have a fun role. I don't know what I saw and it may have been a BG block but I only know I saw two people talking to each other last night. I know who one of them was but I have no idea if he was a wolf or villager.

Post 1306
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #1997
hoopsguy
General Manager

Poli, DT - do you guys think that there was a wolf who voted for EF on the day that he and PB were in the run-off?

Both of you guys seem to take umbrage to the suggestion that your votes for EF don't automatically clear you.

However, if you believe "yes, at least one wolf voted with EF" then who would you speculate might be that wolf? There should, at the very least, be some separation of trust levels that you place on those people who had good votes on Day 2.

As far as having me on your radar, by all means go ahead. But if you think that I'm "flinging stuff out there" then please come with your analysis so the rest of us can benefit from it.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #1998
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I don't think I'm taking umbrage at it. I just think that I contributed good analysis to that situation that is being glossed-over.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:16 AM   #1999
hoopsguy
General Manager

DT - so can you contribute good analysis on the current state of affairs?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 AM   #2000
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i can try. i haven't been paying much attention since i started fussing with my laptop on saturday morning.

over the course of the weekend i purchased one external HD (seagate 1tb - DON'T BUY), tried to use it and kept having errors with it and with my backup program, returned it yesterday and got a western digital mybook (great drive so far), swapped out a working HD for a dead drive and booted off a linux cd to copy 16gb of data yesterday onto the external drive, and then reformatted the partition on the dead drive and found it was still working (i think), and reinstalled windows last night as i was sleeping. now all i have to do is go home and check to see that the data still exists on the external HD and then delete the partition and reformat the 2nd HD and pack my laptop up to ship it back to HP to fix the defect in the plastic case that has caused a split all the way down the side of the screen.

will try to take a look at the day 2 votes and give my thoughts here this afternoon