Old 04-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #2002
molson
General Manager

I'm sure she cleans up fine with a little makeup
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #2003
molson
General Manager

Also, the molester in post #2003 suddenly looks super hot.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #2004
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I call foul on posting that story anyway because she's not even a teacher!

He probably met her while taking pictures to upload on the "People of Wal-Mart" site.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #2005
stevew
Hall Of Famer

The husband of the Bengals slutty teacher cheerleader is on Inside Edition today. Not sure when that's on around here, so I will probably miss it.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #2006
JediKooter
Coordinator

Hey now, lets not jump to any conclusions here just yet. We have no idea what 'her' victim looks like. He may be the one that is going out of his league.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #2007
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Forgot the pic

Ummm....please leave pics of John Madden in the NFL thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #2008
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

I'd probably bang Madden before I would her, if only to hear him yell BOOM! when I hit the crease and find paydirt.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #2009
BillJasper
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post
I'd probably bang Madden before I would her, if only to hear him yell BOOM! when I hit the crease and find paydirt.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:18 PM   #2010
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

outlanders!
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:24 PM   #2011
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio Riddols View Post

I have my doubts that you would find either a crease or paydirt. Not to mention hearing the name "Favre" over and over and over.....

Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #2012
SegRat
High School Varsity

I have only seen a couple of things in my life that are that ugly, and I dont think any of them were human.

Actuallywhen I think of a child molester, that is about what I think they would look like.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:41 PM   #2013
Suicane75
Coordinator

Cut the kid some slack. The Asian couple were together, Kate was bouncing between Sawyer and Jack, The Aussie girl was all prego, and the snobby chick was busy doing her brother. So he and Hurley went off and made some sweet, gross love. I'm sure he never thought he'd get off the island anyway.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:18 PM   #2014
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
Mo. woman faces charges for statutory rape and sodomy

"Mo' woman", indeed. I also notice she was charged with sodomy, which could mean either oral or anal sex. I support this imprecision in the law, because looking at that pic, how could you tell?

Last edited by Shkspr : 04-30-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:18 PM   #2015
lighthousekeeper
College Starter

time for palate cleanser

hxxp://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/teachers-aide-accused-sex-ting-students/nMkFH/
Quote:
Another female educator is arrested and accused of sexual misbehavior with male students.

Thursday in Claremore, U.S. Marshals arrested a Southmoore High School teacher's aide accused of sending nude photos of herself to three 16-year-old male students.

28 year old Tiffany Lynne Huffman of Yukon is charged with three counts of lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child under 16.

Huffman's being held in the Rogers County jail.

Huffman is a teacher's assistant at the high school south of Oklahoma City.

Police tell us she began having sexual conversations with each victim and eventually sent nude photos of herself via text message.

Police say Huffman told them she knew what she was doing was wrong but enjoyed the attention from the students.

Police say the "sexting" happened between March 30 and April 17.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #2016
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Very topical for this thread - a ranking of the hottest teachers caught sleeping with students

http://www.ranker.com/list/hottest-t...alker?limit=25

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 05-09-2012 at 11:05 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:31 PM   #2017
PilotMan
Head Coach

Ex-Highlands teacher accused of sex with student | NKY.com | cincinnati.com

Quote:
FORT THOMAS – A former Highlands High School teacher was indicted Thursday for allegedly having a sexual relationship with one of her students – the second Northern Kentucky teacher to be charged of such crime in 42 days.
Andrea Conners, 33, of Cleves is charged with first-degree sexual abuse, a felony punishable by up to five years in prison. A date that she will be arraigned in Campbell Circuit Court was not immediately available. It was also not clear if she would be allowed to turn herself in or if a warrant for her arrest would be issued.
The business teacher abruptly resigned from her $48,669-per-year job on May 3 after turning in a one-sentence hand-written letter that read: “I Andrea Conners resign effective immediately from the Ft. Thomas Independent School District.”
The resignation appeared to be unexpected. According to her personnel file, she advised the district on Feb. 1 that she to planned to return to teaching next school year. She started her career at the school as an intern in 2004.
Superintendent Gene Kirchner signed and accepted the resignation on the same day.

Kirchner released a statement moments after Conners’ indictment. He did not mention Conners by name, but said that after district administrators became aware of rumors about a high school faculty member having an inappropriate relationship with a student, they investigated immediately and “the faculty member in question had resigned in lieu of termination.”

The district then filed a report with Fort Thomas Police and the office of the Campbell County Commonwealth’s Attorney.

“Please know that the discretion we have shown in the release of information is a direct result of the ongoing investigation and an effort to protect the rights and privacy of our students,” Kirchner said. “The matter is now in the hands of the Fort Thomas Police and the Campbell County Commonwealth Attorney with whom we are fully cooperating. No further public comment will be made by the school district pending the resolution of the criminal investigation.”

“I assure you that the administration of the Fort Thomas Independent School District acted swiftly and decisively to ensure the safety and well-being of our students,” Kirchner added. “That is, and will always be, our primary concern.”

According to the Fort Thomas Independent Schools website, Conners taught four different courses this year at Highlands High School: Accounting Foundations, Contemporary Issues, Computer Literacy and Entrepreneurship/Business Management.

In her personnel file is a copy of the Professional Code of Ethics for Kentucky School Personnel, which clearly talks about sexual behavior, including “Certified personnel in the Commonwealth shall not engage in any sexually related behavior with a student with or without consent, but shall maintain a professional approach with students.”

Conners graduated from Seton High School in Cincinnati in 1996 and from Xavier University in 2000 with a bachelor’s degree in sports marketing and management. She earned her master’s degree in teaching from Northern Kentucky University.

Reached at the couple’s home prior to the indictment, Conners’ husband, Brian Conners, had no comment. He is the principal at St. Bernard-Elmwood Place Junior High School in Cincinnati. The couple will have been married for 10 years this June.

Conners’ attorney, Rob Dziech of Cincinnati, also had no comment.

Authorities have released no details about the crime they claim Conners committed. Fort Thomas Police spokesman Lt. Rich Whitford and Campbell Commonwealth’s Attorney Michelle Snodgrass both have declined to comment.

The Education Professional Standards Board, which handles all issues in the state regarding teaching certificates, had not received any complaints as of Thursday. If she did something that could warrant her teaching certificate being revoked, the superintendent has 30 days from the day of Conners resignation to inform the board of the situation.

Conners’ case has similarities to another Northern Kentucky teacher under indictment for having a sexual relationship with a student. Sarah Jones was also charged with first-degree sexual abuse after abruptly quitting on Nov. 30 from Dixie Heights High School in Edgewood. Jones cited “personal reasons” in a one-sentence resignation letter. She is scheduled to stand trial June 27 in Kenton Circuit Court.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #2018
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

meh

Quote:
Old 05-10-2012, 04:27 PM   #2019
tarcone
Coordinator

I thibnk we have a winner.
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:08 AM   #2020
Logan
Head Coach

Okay, so this kid was over the age of consent, but it's too good of a story to not post. Props to these guys.

EXCLUSIVE: Manhattan student who 'bedded' teacher Julie Warning won $400 in wager from his buddies - NYPOST.com

Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:18 AM   #2021
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Okay, so this kid was over the age of consent, but it's too good of a story to not post. Props to these guys.

EXCLUSIVE: Manhattan student who 'bedded' teacher Julie Warning won $400 in wager from his buddies - NYPOST.com

My standards are low...I'd probably hit it - even without seeing a full body pic.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:21 AM   #2022
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

I'm not sure if "in the same session" earlier in this thread or "Arty’s friends showed up outside his Washington Heights home yesterday — with copies of the New York Post in hand — to salute their conquering hero, shouting, “Eric’s da’ man!”" from this story got a bigger chuckle out of me.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 05-31-2012 at 10:22 AM.
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:24 AM   #2023
Rizon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
My standards are low...I'd probably hit it - even without seeing a full body pic.

Maybe one of her duckface pics will convince you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg article-2152080-135DF5FF000005DC-365_636x360.jpg (50.3 KB, 127 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #2024
stevew
Hall Of Famer

VIDEO DETAILS

Coach dismissed after going to prom with student
May 24, 2012 08:01 AM

A popular Oregon volunteer track coach admits she made a mistake going to the high school prom with a member of the team, but Melissa Bowerman insists nothing inappropriate happened -- just some dancing and ping-pong. CBS News correspondent Michelle Miller reports.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:52 AM   #2025
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Compared to the monster in the middle of this page, she's not that bad.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 AM   #2026
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Dancing always leads to ping-ponging.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:14 AM   #2027
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post

She kinda looks like Newt Gingrich's wife or maybe her sister. She has that ostrich look.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:23 AM   #2028
stevew
Hall Of Famer

oh, wow, now that it isn't on my phone I do see the Calista in her.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:45 PM   #2029
Autumn
Head Coach

How does anyone think that's a good idea? I can understand teachers having some secret affair with a 13 year old better than a coach going to the prom with a high school kid. That's brain damage territory.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #2030
spleen1015
Coordinator

http://www.indystar.com/article/20120620/NEWS02/206210310/Shelbyville-assistant-cheerleading-coach-accused-relationship-student?odyssey=mod|mostview
Old 06-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #2031
britrock88
Pro Starter

22 and 17? That's almost in the (age/2)+7 range!
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #2032
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
http://www.indystar.com/article/20120620/NEWS02/206210310/Shelbyville-assistant-cheerleading-coach-accused-relationship-student?odyssey=mod|mostview

I bet in a non-mugshot with some makeup on she'd look pretty good.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #2033
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post

I dated a 17 year old when I was 22. Lucky for me, I did not get arrested for doing such a thing.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #2034
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Heh...another engaged one?

Improve Your Experience | Facebook
Old 06-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #2035
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post

My wife is 7.5 years older than me, so I guess this isn't that bad.
Old 06-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #2036
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
I bet in a non-mugshot with some makeup on she'd look pretty good.

I am guessing the 17 year old thought so.

Quote:
Old 06-20-2012, 08:56 PM   #2037
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
My wife is 7.5 years older than me, so I guess this isn't that bad.

Same, actually mine is 8 so I can understand the 22-17 thing. But the age gap has to be right. I'm 37, wife is 29. No biggie. At 22 and 14? Uh....no thanks.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:44 AM   #2038
Subby
lolzcat

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 06-21-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:45 AM   #2039
Subby
lolzcat

http://www.indystar.com/article/2012...onship-student

An assistant cheerleading coach at Shelbyville High School has been arrested for having an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old student.

Megan Crafton, 22, Indianapolis, turned herself into police on Friday with her attorney's assistance, said Lt. Mike Turner of the Shelbyville Police Department.

Police first learned in February of a possible relationship between Crafton and a male student, Turner said, and conducted a "long investigation looking into all the evidence in the case."

Crafton bonded out of jail the day of her arrest, Turner said.

Crafton admitted to police that she performed oral sex on a member of Shelbyville High School's boys basketball team in January, according to a probable cause affidavit.

The teen-ager told police the incident occurred in Crafton's vehicle while the two were in the parking lot of a Shelbyville grocery store, the document states.

Crafton faces a felony charge of child seduction and is scheduled for a pretrial hearing at 8:30 a.m. Thursday in Shelby Superior Court.

A call to the law firm representing Crafton -- Indianapolis-based Roscoe Stovall Jr. and Associates -- was not immediately returned.

Administrators at Shelbyville Central Schools declined to comment on the matter. A secretary for Superintendent David Adams said he did not want to interfere in a criminal investigation or ongoing legal matter.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com

Last edited by Subby : 06-21-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:51 PM   #2040
britrock88
Pro Starter

hxxp://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/married-teacher-accused-monthlong-sex-romp-with16-year-old-student-school-female-colleagues-caught-naked-classroom-article-1.1087293

Highlights

Quote:
A married city teacher at a Brooklyn high school where two of her colleagues carried on a sapphic tryst had a month-long sex romp on the campus grounds with her 16-year-old student, a new court filing says.

English teacher Erin Sayar, 35, is accused of having sex with 11th-grader Kevin Eng at least eight times last December when she was supposed to be tutoring him. The trysts happened in her SUV and at Brooklyn’s scandalized James Madison High School — which was dubbed “Horndog High” in 2009 when two female teachers were axed after two handymen caught them in a naked embrace in a classroom.

Sayar also plied her pupil with pot she kept in a work file cabinet, according to court documents the teen’s family filed in Brooklyn Supreme Court on Wednesday.

The affair may have continued if not for the teen’s jealous girlfriend, who hacked into his Facebook account and discovered the steamy messages between Sayar and him, the filing says.

The girlfriend then snitched to school officials, who informed the student’s mother in January.
Kevin, who’s now 17, initially denied any hanky-panky but eventually ’fessed up to an investigator in late March.

He acknowledged that Sayar picked him up from his home past midnight on one occasion. “Eventually, they began kissing and then engaged in sexual intercourse and oral sex inside the SUV,” the special commissioner's report said.

He also described tattoos on intimate parts of Sayar’s body.

And...

britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:09 PM   #2041
Flasch186
Coordinator

To this day I still shake my head at the choices these idiots make.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #2042
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/...-sex-with-teen

I'm surprised this one wasn't up.

M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #2043
mckerney
Coordinator

I thought this one would be here.

Betsy Brashear: Woman, 24, 'seduced boy, 15, in tanning room as his mom worked out in the gym' | Mail Online

Quote:
A 24-year-old woman has been arrested after she allegedly seduced a 15-year-old boy in a tanning booth as his mother worked out in the gym.
Betsy Ann Brashear was found wearing only a sports bra when the boy's mother knocked on the door to the booth in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
Brashear said she knew the boy's age and admitted kissing him, but said there was 'nothing wrong or illegal about giving someone a kiss', according to an affidavit.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #2044
Suicane75
Coordinator

I'm sure we've all forgotten to wear our pants to work at one time or another.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 PM   #2045
Senator
FOFC's Elected Representative

Just a few miles down the road from me. Luckily my boy is 6, and just outside her window.

ORT WORTH _ A 34-year-old teacher in the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw school district has been arrested on accusations of having an improper relationship with a student.

Rachelle Nicole Heenan of Haslet was arrested Thursday evening on a warrant. She was released from jail early Friday after posting a $10,000 bond.

School district employees had begun hearing rumors about an improper relationship between a male student and teacher at Hollenstein Career and Technology Center and notified the school resource officer, according to Fort Worth police.

An investigation by the crimes against children unit found that Heenan and the 18-year-old student had begun texting on a regular basis several months ago, said Sgt. Pedro Criado, a police spokesman.

The relationship later evolved into kissing in Heenan's car in the parking lot of a private Fort Worth gym, Criado said. In March, the two met at a Fort Worth motel and had sex for the first time, he said.

"Since that time, they have had sex on multiple occasions," Criado said.

Improper relationship with a student is a second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Kristin Courtney, a spokeswoman for the school district, said Heenan was placed on administrative leave May 21 after the allegations surfaced.

She said Heenan had started with the school district in August 2004 as a science teacher at Boswell High School and later became the forensic science teacher at the newly opened career center, 5501 Marine Creek Parkway in Fort Worth, in August 2011.

She said the district is fully cooperating with police in their investigation.

"We have no reason to believe there are multiple students involved," Courtney said.

Heenan's biography on the school district's website states that Heenan graduated from Texas Tech in 2002 and is the married mother of two children. She previously taught pre-AP and AP biology at Boswell for eight years, the biography states.

Heenan did not return messages Friday seeking comment.

Read more here: Haslet teacher accused of having sex with student | Crime and Safety | News from Fort Wo...
"i have seen chris simms play 4-5 times in the pros and he's very clearly got it. he won't make a pro bowl this year, but it'll come. if you don't like me saying that, so be it, but its true. we'll just have to wait until then" imettrentgreen

"looking at only ten games, and oddly using a median only, leaves me unmoved generally" - Quiksand
Senator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #2047
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Yeah, seems a bit harsh to call that last one a child molester. Maybe she's robbing the cradle, but damn.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #2048
Desnudo
Coordinator

Was probably under-18 at the time.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #2049
Suicane75
Coordinator

As a man who was once a boy, I refuse to call any of them child molesters.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #2050
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
18 year old qualifies as crimes against children?

The article never references a relationship with a minor, instead repeatedly referring to "Improper relationship with a student", so I'm assuming its about an egregious abuse of authority more than anything else.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote