Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-04-2006, 09:30 AM   #2001
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE LYNCH LONESTARGIRL

VOTE LYNCH DADDYTORGO

If you were DC, and knew Barkeep was poisoned, would you go looking in the area he confirmed he would be? I dont know if i would...i just dont know, so for now ill say DT..im very open to change here though
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:33 AM   #2002
st.cronin
General Manager

Blade, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think players pick their prostitutes, just an area. So it may have been just been random that DC ended up with Barkeep last night.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:34 AM   #2003
Blade6119
Coordinator

UNVOTE DADDYTORGO

VOTE DODGERCHICK

Quick change, i know...the robbery is too much for me, seeing as how BrianD and mr.w(two of the killers other victims) were both robbed. I just cant get past that, on top of the fact she initially lied by omission about it.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:36 AM   #2004
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Blade, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think players pick their prostitutes, just an area. So it may have been just been random that DC ended up with Barkeep last night.

Yes, but it was widely known barkeep was going to be in whitechapel...my point was if i had poisoned him i wouldnt go there at all.

But, now i find it likely she poisoned him last night(cronin, know the rash?..that seems like something barkeep would have known about if it had been before tonight) and robbed him. I also find it likely dubb lied about it being slow-acting, but this implies communication. Im willing to accept this as the likely outcome right now
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 09:39 AM   #2005
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Yes, but it was widely known barkeep was going to be in whitechapel...my point was if i had poisoned him i wouldnt go there at all.

But, now i find it likely she poisoned him last night(cronin, know the rash?..that seems like something barkeep would have known about if it had been before tonight) and robbed him. I also find it likely dubb lied about it being slow-acting, but this implies communication. Im willing to accept this as the likely outcome right now

Well ...

Either it was a slow acting poison or not. If it was, it could have been DC. If it wasn't, it could ONLY have been DC. So, either way, I think I'll need to be talked out of voting for her. In other words, we agree.

knives out
Old 12-04-2006, 09:44 AM   #2006
Blade6119
Coordinator

Cronin, what do you make of the line chief used to describe our chat with path...more to the point the second part, about possibility for error? I dont think he said that about swaggs or schmidty, which caught my eye when i read through.
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 09:44 AM   #2007
Blade6119
Coordinator

you can answer in PM if you want cronin, dont feel obligated to respond here
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 09:51 AM   #2008
st.cronin
General Manager

No idea, really.

knives out
Old 12-04-2006, 10:00 AM   #2009
hoopsguy
General Manager

FWIW, I've seen three interrogations by you guys - Schmidty, Dubb, and Path. Both Dubb and Path seemed uncomfortable with the process. Schmidty was a quick conversation.

But Path also expressed innocence to me in the PM I got. Yet this was not his secret that I learned (important distinction) but instead I learned that he had been visited by the two of you. I wish Path would come back as an innocent on one of these visits as he has prostitutes at least three times without us getting the information Barkeep got on Bullet the first time out.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:02 AM   #2010
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Sweet, I can tap Barkeep now that he is dead.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:02 AM   #2011
Blade6119
Coordinator

My worry was he was a simple londoner, but has been converted...but of that im not sure...just a thought.

Im heading out for most of the day, ill see you all later
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 10:04 AM   #2012
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
FWIW, I've seen three interrogations by you guys - Schmidty, Dubb, and Path. Both Dubb and Path seemed uncomfortable with the process. Schmidty was a quick conversation.

Now, that's actually kind of interesting. I don't know if it means anything, though.

knives out
Old 12-04-2006, 10:21 AM   #2013
Izulde
Head Coach

VOTE PATH

VOTE LYNCH LONESTARGIRL

Unless there's some type of conversion ability in the game, which I don't think it's been proven one way or the other that there is, it can't have been DC, circumstantial evidence aside.

Furthermore, it would seem to me that dubb's comment about poisoning would indicate that it is in fact *not* an immediate kill, but one that builds up over time.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:35 AM   #2014
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
hoops, you should be able to trust me from what I've written.

Anyhow, I see this as the situation:

1. LSG is good and there's another killer out there.
2. LSG is bad and there's another killer out there.
3. Path didn't lie when he said that someone was poisoned. DC backs this up with her write-up last night.
4. Path lied and nobody was poisoned. DC lies to cover up her murder.

1&2 are not mutually exclusive from 3&4 and vice versa.

You mean dubb instead of me here. I've never claimed anyone was poisoned.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:42 AM   #2015
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Cronin, what do you make of the line chief used to describe our chat with path...more to the point the second part, about possibility for error? I dont think he said that about swaggs or schmidty, which caught my eye when i read through.

Did I not get cleared?? Crap. My PM does say that I was confused about why you wanted to talk to me and that I reluctantly agreed, but I assumed you were able to clear me from the conversation.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:43 AM   #2016
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I wish Path would come back as an innocent on one of these visits as he has prostitutes at least three times without us getting the information Barkeep got on Bullet the first time out.

I do too. Unfortunately, I now have no money at all, so I won't be able to clear myself tonight.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:47 AM   #2017
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
VOTE PATH

VOTE LYNCH LONESTARGIRL

Unless there's some type of conversion ability in the game, which I don't think it's been proven one way or the other that there is, it can't have been DC, circumstantial evidence aside.

By that same logic, it can't have been me based on the info bullet got from Barkeep night 1.

But I can only deal with the info or lack thereof that has come out. We've certainly got the margin for a bad lynch.

As for me, I think the fact that DC came right out and said she was with Barkeep when he died somewhat offsets the reluctance to mention the stealing. I'm going with the person who has never been vouched for by anyone and IIRC was with Barkeep a couple nights ago.

VOTE DADDY TORGO
VOTE LYNCH LSG
Old 12-04-2006, 11:21 AM   #2018
hoopsguy
General Manager

Raiders - earlier in the game (Day 2) you thought you had caught a hint about what DaddyTorgo's role might be.

DT - I think we are far enough along in the game where you can spill your role information to help us make an informed decision today. Including an updated timetable of your night activities, please.
Old 12-04-2006, 11:57 AM   #2019
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
RIP SnDvls. You were in my circle of trust.

I have a theory why Lathum didn't get a kill on Night 1. He didn't kill because he was targeting hoops. hoops was in the Cavell district that night and Lathum was following him. At that point, Sherlock Holmes and Watson (I believe I know who you are) came up on him and chased him away. They interrogated ntndeacon instead.

Raiders, this is the piece of information I was wondering about earlier. I saw NTN, Blade, Cronin, and Lathum in Cavell but I did not see you. Were you in that district this evening? If so, did anyone else see RA there to vouch for this?

Blade, I haven't encountered Raiders at all this game which could be bad luck. But none of the prostitutes have which should mark him as a special - we can't all have had bad luck, right? You seem pretty comfortable with his role, which is good. Does the role you have him slotted for fit with having this kind of information on Night 1?
Old 12-04-2006, 12:10 PM   #2020
Lorena
Unregistered

Alright, give me a minute to catch up, I'll be answering questions as I come across them.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #2021
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izulde View Post
VOTE PATH

VOTE LYNCH LONESTARGIRL

Furthermore, it would seem to me that dubb's comment about poisoning would indicate that it is in fact *not* an immediate kill, but one that builds up over time.

Izulde, i mean no offense by this...but after dubb visited you last night i can no longer trust you. Im not saying your evil, but you and your comments are now viewed in a much dimmer light then others. Hoops has also fallen from my COT. You two have been replaced by others, and while respect your opinion, im just telling you i cant drust DC becuase you tell me to.
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #2022
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Raiders, this is the piece of information I was wondering about earlier. I saw NTN, Blade, Cronin, and Lathum in Cavell but I did not see you. Were you in that district this evening? If so, did anyone else see RA there to vouch for this?

Blade, I haven't encountered Raiders at all this game which could be bad luck. But none of the prostitutes have which should mark him as a special - we can't all have had bad luck, right? You seem pretty comfortable with his role, which is good. Does the role you have him slotted for fit with having this kind of information on Night 1?
While his theory is somewhat incorrect in my opinion, yes, for night one it makes very much sense. I cant really account for any other night though, and have trusted him all off of night 1.
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #2023
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
VOTE LYNCH LONESTARGIRL

VOTE LYNCH DADDYTORGO

If you were DC, and knew Barkeep was poisoned, would you go looking in the area he confirmed he would be? I dont know if i would...i just dont know, so for now ill say DT..im very open to change here though

Exactly Blade. If I poisoned Barkeep, why would I be dumb enough to go back to him and incriminate myself? We can choose 2 places to find prostitutes, I chose Commercial or Whitechapel. Since I've never been to Whitechapel, I figured maybe I'll find hoops (someone whom I haven't hooked up with) to have someone else to clear me. Unfortunately for me, I went with Barkeep and he died while had sex.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:17 PM   #2024
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Did I not get cleared?? Crap. My PM does say that I was confused about why you wanted to talk to me and that I reluctantly agreed, but I assumed you were able to clear me from the conversation.

It said you were a simple londoner, yes...but unlike with swaggs, schmidty, ntn, and dubb it also stated we might be mistaken. It might just be flavor, but it was noteworthy...
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 12:18 PM   #2025
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Exactly Blade. If I poisoned Barkeep, why would I be dumb enough to go back to him and incriminate myself? We can choose 2 places to find prostitutes, I chose Commercial or Whitechapel. Since I've never been to Whitechapel, I figured maybe I'll find hoops (someone whom I haven't hooked up with) to have someone else to clear me. Unfortunately for me, I went with Barkeep and he died while had sex.
My thought now is the poison is quick acting, not slow acting..so you would have had to visit him to kill him tonight...just so you know why i swapped
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 12:21 PM   #2026
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Well ...

Either it was a slow acting poison or not. If it was, it could have been DC. If it wasn't, it could ONLY have been DC. So, either way, I think I'll need to be talked out of voting for her. In other words, we agree.

Someon asked (not sure who) who DaddyTorgo visited. And this is something I saw for myself:

Night 2 - chose Izulde in Cavell
Night 4 - he wanted Barkeep, but I got him first... happened in Commercial District
Old 12-04-2006, 12:24 PM   #2027
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
Sweet, I can tap Barkeep now that he is dead.

/ooc
This game is so full of quotables... I love it
Old 12-04-2006, 12:49 PM   #2028
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
/ooc
This game is so full of quotables... I love it

Like this?

Quote:
Unfortunately for me, I went with Barkeep and he died while had sex.
Old 12-04-2006, 12:53 PM   #2029
Lorena
Unregistered

LOL, I had my share of some crazy ass quotes huh?
Old 12-04-2006, 01:06 PM   #2030
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
I am again going to challenge anybody aside from DT that's voting for me to provide a justification for the vote.

There was a reference earlier that DT was trusted by MrW, so I went looking for it. This is the closest I can find. I believe it was motivated based on the fact that the two of them were in a run-off against each other rather than on any knowledge of DT as a force for good or evil.

So, Blade has indicated he still trusts RA which means that I will continue to trust him for today. Now I'm interested in what role RA thinks DaddyTorgo was hinting at and hopefully at what point he picked up on hints.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:09 PM   #2031
st.cronin
General Manager

unvote Dodgerchick
vote path12

knives out
Old 12-04-2006, 01:10 PM   #2032
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, Izulde remains pretty high in my trust list. I don't see any way he could have killed Barkeep, although I do acknowledge there are scenarios where he could be on the side of the bad guys.

For last night, I saw Izulde at the start of the night (all three of us were in the same district) and at the end of the night when we discovered Barkeep.

I know my role does not allow me to visit a prostitute. I know Izulde started off as a prostitute. So I can't imagine he was able to visit Barkeep and poison during lovemaking - which is the death as described by Blade. I would be more concerned with him if we get to a point in the game where there are night kills and he does not have anyone coming forward reporting that they turned a trick.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:14 PM   #2033
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Izulde, i mean no offense by this...but after dubb visited you last night i can no longer trust you. Im not saying your evil, but you and your comments are now viewed in a much dimmer light then others. Hoops has also fallen from my COT. You two have been replaced by others, and while respect your opinion, im just telling you i cant drust DC becuase you tell me to.

Blade, so if I die and end up good, will you trust her then? Izulde has had my back THE ENTIRE GAME!!

Well, if something good comes out of my death, I hope one more person is cleared.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:18 PM   #2034
Lorena
Unregistered

Before I forget:

vote lynch lonestargirl
Old 12-04-2006, 01:20 PM   #2035
Schmidty
Coordinator

Sorry about disappearing. My internet did end up getting disconnected, so I'm having to connect on my laptop at the diner at the end of the street. Thank goodness they have free wireless.

Anyway, have a good game, and hopefully I'll have my service back soon so I can play again in the near future.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:21 PM   #2036
Swaggs
Coordinator

I'm not sure if I necessarily want the person who knows this answer to give it to us, but for the trusted of you who have already revealed, do you think there is a limit to the number of days that LSG can be jailed? Or does she need to be charged with a new crime each day she stays?

I am thinking the smart move here would be to keep her alive and vote for Dodgerchick today. Unless we can really pinpoint Barkeep's killer OR we get lucky and manage to lynch them, I think we will have a question as to DC's innocence.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:23 PM   #2037
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
So, Blade has indicated he still trusts RA which means that I will continue to trust him for today. Now I'm interested in what role RA thinks DaddyTorgo was hinting at and hopefully at what point he picked up on hints.

You should trust me. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised that you don't know what my role is. This isn't like the "you" of old. Blade and st. cronin figured it out.

Anyhow, I don't think I hinted at what DT's role was. If I did, then I definitely didn't know what I was talking about. I believe the only thing that I could deduce was that Mr. Wednesday trusted DT, dubb, and bulletsponge. By association, I trusted them. We all know what happened with dubb, so...
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 01:32 PM   #2038
Lorena
Unregistered

Not that this means anything, but I am Anthony Guillory, a normal Londoner. The fishy smell wasn't the prostitutes, it was my clothing for I am a fisherman.

My role isn't important at all, so you will lose nothing. I'm just hoping that once I turn up good, that you'll at least trust Izulde since he KNOWS my role.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:35 PM   #2039
Lorena
Unregistered

I probably shouldn't of capitalized KNOW because my role isn't anything, just counts toward good side.
Old 12-04-2006, 02:01 PM   #2040
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
You should trust me. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised that you don't know what my role is. This isn't like the "you" of old. Blade and st. cronin figured it out.

Anyhow, I don't think I hinted at what DT's role was. If I did, then I definitely didn't know what I was talking about. I believe the only thing that I could deduce was that Mr. Wednesday trusted DT, dubb, and bulletsponge. By association, I trusted them. We all know what happened with dubb, so...

Raiders, I'll have to go back again and look for the post, but I'm pretty sure you said something like "I don't catch a lot of hints, but I caught that one" to DT after he talked about being a trader.

In terms of your role, I've held onto the notion of you holding a specific role for the past couple of days and I still do. I'm much more interested in exploring DaddyTorgo than you today, but I did want assurances from Blade on people I had considered trusted coming into today. If we were on the same page, then I could spend my efforts working on the less trusted people (DT is one of those).

If my posts didn't convey this, then obviously I didn't type them all that well.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #2041
Lorena
Unregistered

Well, I was hoping on getting an answer from CR, but knowing blade, if I don't respond by the time he logs on, then he'll build a case against be based on the fact that I'm withholding information:
----------------------------------------------------

Night 0 - Start w/ 10 shilling, no action

Day 1 - Earn 3 shilling, total 13 shilling

Night 1 - Hired Izulde in Bishopsgate (- 5 shilling), was robbed and costed me (-3 shilling) to replace, have a total of 5.

Day 2 - Earn 3 shilling, total of 8 shilling

Night 2 - no action, looked for Izulde in Cavell but she went with DT instead, was not robbed and keep my 8 shilling.

Day 3 - Earn 3 shilling, total of 11 shilling

Night 3 - Go to Opium Den (-5), was robbed again, used (-3) of my shilling to replace, I have a total of 3 shilling.

Day 4 - Earn 3 shilling, 6 shilling total

------------------------------------

I'm stopping here, there seems to be a discrepancy with the amount of shilling I had after this night, so I need to confirm before I post anything.
Old 12-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #2042
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Well, I was hoping on getting an answer from CR, but knowing blade, if I don't respond by the time he logs on, then he'll build a case against be based on the fact that I'm withholding information
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 03:51 PM   #2043
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

so since you're here blade, is there anything (except the shilling part), you wanna ask me?
Old 12-04-2006, 03:56 PM   #2044
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

so since you're here blade, is there anything (except the shilling part), you wanna ask me?

I already asked you the question i want to know, and you said you cant answer it until chief responds...its what prompted your unnecessary comment about me.
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #2045
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I already asked you the question i want to know, and you said you cant answer it until chief responds...its what prompted your unnecessary comment about me.

Did I strike a nerve? Sorry blade, but I kinda thought you'd bring this up and somehow hold it against me.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:03 PM   #2046
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Did I strike a nerve? Sorry blade, but I kinda thought you'd bring this up and somehow hold it against me.
I would only do that if i thought i had a bad guy and wanted votes quickly. I dont have any damning evidence of you, just a lot of circumstansial...i would not do something like that in this situation, especially not to a friend
Demotivation
Old 12-04-2006, 04:17 PM   #2047
hoopsguy
General Manager

Is the amount of money stolen a variable amount?
Old 12-04-2006, 04:33 PM   #2048
st.cronin
General Manager

ok trying again after my post got eaten by the tubes ...

Izulde can clear DC as of which night? Because if it's just night 1, that's not really that convincing.

knives out
Old 12-04-2006, 04:36 PM   #2049
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Is the amount of money stolen a variable amount?

It has ALWAYS been 3 with me.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #2050
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

summary??

oh and sorry I missed the hanging out last night...I was asleep at my computer at that point
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote