Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #2001
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So brit, simbo, both of you haven't really chimed in on any of the cvarious things that are going on.

Penny for your thoughts.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #2002
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Well, my order for that part was "supervise (hopefully 5) people in crew quarters" - if I didn't have people to supervise maybe that could lead to us not getting the number. I haven't gone through the thread looking for everyone who could/should have joined in to help us get the number but my order clearly called for me to work on that building and I have zero reason to fake work.

If you were taking them, did they have to still submit the orders to go and do it? They might not have done so, or faked doing so. How much less did we get? I really don't think Chubby could have faked his order to give me slaves, I think I would have noticed if the slaves were fake.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:29 PM   #2003
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
So brit, simbo, both of you haven't really chimed in on any of the cvarious things that are going on.

Penny for your thoughts.

I had my vote for dubb, but I didn't mind the Danny lynch. He was there with dubb and it made decent sense, not sure why saldana is up in arms about it- we'll get him tonight or tomorrow. Perplexed on this work thing and trying to figure it out for the nonce.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:39 PM   #2004
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Although I wouldn't be surprised if CF confirms Julio's finding. CF is now trying to make a Danny vote look bad. Time to look back and see who voted DAnny ... oh, Autumn did!

um....because...um...let's see...um......ummm.....wait a minute....um....almost....
Old 06-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #2005
hoopsguy
General Manager

If I had been around at the deadline, I would almost certainly have switched to Danny rather than Dubb. But really, based on how the reveal went I would have been begging people to join me on Julio.

Just putting that out there because I think it is tough to beat people up over the candidates that emerged in the last 90 minutes when the overall interest in voting seemed lukewarm for most of the day.

Vote analysis really needs to start making some kind of presence in the game sooner rather than later. We got some votes to look at today, even if all the non-Spawn are unhappy with the outcome. Hopefully there is meaningful data to be gleaned from one of the first two days.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #2006
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It's most likely the case that all the vocal people are villagers and the spawn aren't saying anything. Maybe ONE of the vocal people are spawn.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:01 AM   #2007
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Darth, Abe, please enlighten us with your thoughts on science, engineering, seminaries, covorting, eating fine food, or anything else on your mind.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:03 AM   #2008
hoopsguy
General Manager

Crimson, you are so getting a playlist ...
Old 06-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #2009
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I don't even understand that.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #2010
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Holy crap people, you know how many posts I had to go through!!!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #2011
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

The Dark Lord of the Sith is not in a pleasant mood

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #2012
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I don't even understand that.

You know, what Abe is listening to now, what is next, that whole thing ...

I'm out for the evening before it arrives.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:12 AM   #2013
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Okay,

I want to categorize people into groups as to why I think there might be a spawn in each group.

Danny voters who just kind of silently joined the fray: LSG, britrock, Zinto
JAG might be in that group except now that I 100% trust saldana, I 100% trust JAG too for now. These three just kinda followed the fold and some were on other people before. Maybe going after dubb because they want to clear themselves and then switching to danny because they want to save dubb.

People suddenly jumping on me for revealing my scan information: Chief, Autumn

The ability is nothing great since it is useless against coersion and on wolf varification statements. So my scan on saldana's was very sound. I was testing for sal and he confirmed dubb's badness. Couple that with dubb's obvious wolf demeaner and sal's huge and typical overreaction to how the vote went down. So I am positive on sal good, dubb bad thing. As for my second scan I already said I was going to waste it. I had nothing really to go on. People were screaming for julio's head and he said something that was very verifiable. Turns out it may be worthlessto obut I don't really care. As long as I get rid of the ability. Chief's and Autumn's reactions to all this without even a second to jump down my throat are odd.

Hoops/simbo: Both engineers and both not really acting like villagers. Either they haven't figured out this game at all or are just playing the "everyone tell me what to do game". THere has been a bit of "oh I made a mistake? oh oopsie. I'm just a dumb ole villager" game which always pings me as wolfy.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:13 AM   #2014
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

LOL! That would have made me snarf my milk, yo?
Old 06-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #2015
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Holy crap people, you know how many posts I had to go through!!!!!!!!

you could always get a replacement
Old 06-21-2012, 12:38 AM   #2016
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Okay,

I want to categorize people into groups as to why I think there might be a spawn in each group.

JAG might be in that group except now that I 100% trust saldana, I 100% trust JAG too for now. These three just kinda followed the fold and some were on other people before. Maybe going after dubb because they want to clear themselves and then switching to danny because they want to save dubb.

The ability is nothing great since it is useless against coersion and on wolf varification statements. So my scan on saldana's was very sound. I was testing for sal and he confirmed dubb's badness. Couple that with dubb's obvious wolf demeaner and sal's huge and typical overreaction to how the vote went down. So I am positive on sal good, dubb bad thing. As for my second scan I already said I was going to waste it. I had nothing really to go on. People were screaming for julio's head and he said something that was very verifiable. Turns out it may be worthlessto obut I don't really care. As long as I get rid of the ability. Chief's and Autumn's reactions to all this without even a second to jump down my throat are odd.

Hoops/simbo: Both engineers and both not really acting like villagers. Either they haven't figured out this game at all or are just playing the "everyone tell me what to do game". THere has been a bit of "oh I made a mistake? oh oopsie. I'm just a dumb ole villager" game which always pings me as wolfy.

I'm pretty trusting of saldana too, but that statement didn't fully clear him. If he infected dubb, he would know he's a swarmling just like a doctor test. I don't think it was a bad statement to analyze, just pointing that out.

I'm trying to read the rules before I talk, pretty much every time I get into anything that deals with game mechanics, it is quite a lot to take in. As far as the "tell me what to do" game, there's an established ranking system and especially in my job it's not a good idea to just start flying solo. Unless I start to suspect that the ones giving the orders don't have our best interests in mind, I'll just keep on playing that game and let them worry about that aspect of the strategy, it is my first game of this nature after all.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #2017
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
I'm pretty trusting of saldana too, but that statement didn't fully clear him. If he infected dubb, he would know he's a swarmling just like a doctor test. I don't think it was a bad statement to analyze, just pointing that out.

That's just it. I agree you have to acknowledge the "what if BOTH saldana and dubb are spawn" theory. But then you have to think about what that means. saldana has been saying dubbs name as being suspcious all game. Then he DID examine him. Then he scans him and reveals he is a spawnling. If he were a wolf and intended to go after dubb, he would NOT announce the fact that he was suspicious of him on previous days, he would not choose him as a scan person (and no one really coerced him to do that), and he would certainly not out the person he just infected. He would be trying to, you know, win the game.

As for the "well what if dubb is lying and then what if saldana was in on it and now Crimson is in on it and julio is in on it..." really EVERYBODY can't be a spawn. Everyone isn't falserevealing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
I'm trying to read the rules before I talk, pretty much every time I get into anything that deals with game mechanics, it is quite a lot to take in. As far as the "tell me what to do" game, there's an established ranking system and especially in my job it's not a good idea to just start flying solo. Unless I start to suspect that the ones giving the orders don't have our best interests in mind, I'll just keep on playing that game and let them worry about that aspect of the strategy, it is my first game of this nature after all.

As far as my last group goes (you and hoops). My analysis points are actually the most forgivable since this game is monstrous in size. It's hard to digest all the rules.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #2018
britrock88
Pro Starter

I didn't articulate why I voted Danny near deadline because it was near deadline and because I was keeping a voting tally (something you have dabbled in, too... ).

Among the several people in contention tonight, there was enough that was questionable about each of them to earn a vote. Ultimately, like another time in the past, I followed the lead of someone in a position of authority within the ruleset -- when JAG decided to go for Danny, I felt that I was sufficiently suspicious of Danny to follow along. But I have independent justification. I was peeved that he handed out so many phasers beginning on Day 1, particularly after several people chimed in that it would be dangerous to hand out phasers to non-cleared crew and after PF directed him to hand out phasers only to officers. Also, I wasn't comfortable with his posting of areas for each security member to defend. I perceived that to be either confusing to the security personnel or a bit of a tell to the spawn; I'm not sure which. Finally, he was quieter than normal -- it's the slightest thing to go on, but it has a cumulative effect.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:16 AM   #2019
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'll stay away from teh obvious

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:17 AM   #2020
britrock88
Pro Starter

And I was relatively quiet today because I liked the idea of taking care of dubb either tonight or tomorrow and seeing if we could accomplish something more with a regular lynch today, and because that opinion was getting hammered on by people in positions of high trust. Just a little self-preservative play while I try to conjure up this individualized spawn detector with some scientific elbow grease.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:18 AM   #2021
britrock88
Pro Starter

BTW, CF, why did you feel the need to "throw away" the second iteration of your empath role?
Old 06-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #2022
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
That's just it. I agree you have to acknowledge the "what if BOTH saldana and dubb are spawn" theory. But then you have to think about what that means. saldana has been saying dubbs name as being suspcious all game. Then he DID examine him. Then he scans him and reveals he is a spawnling. If he were a wolf and intended to go after dubb, he would NOT announce the fact that he was suspicious of him on previous days, he would not choose him as a scan person (and no one really coerced him to do that), and he would certainly not out the person he just infected. He would be trying to, you know, win the game.

As for the "well what if dubb is lying and then what if saldana was in on it and now Crimson is in on it and julio is in on it..." really EVERYBODY can't be a spawn. Everyone isn't falserevealing.

I agree, it seems like it would have been a nonsensical way to play it. But there are some things in your description that are off: dubb was the one who came out with the attack and asked for an exam, and it was agreed by most to be the way to go. If saldana was a spawn and wanted to make a trust play as the doctor, announcing suspicion of someone who wasn't a spawn and attacking them to make them a spawnling would make him look right without actually giving up one of his teammates since dubb would of course mention the attack and hope to get cured before he turned. The fact that he couldn't be cured and now needs further attention lends credence to that conspiracy theory.

It's within the realm of possibility; that being said, I do think it's so much of a longshot that I'll be amazed if that's really what happened.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:21 AM   #2023
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
BTW, CF, why did you feel the need to "throw away" the second iteration of your empath role?

Because I revealed. I don't want to "have a scan available". That's basically saying "wolves, here is a reason to kill me or sp0wn me". The first one was a good one, the second was a throwaway. Basically I was looking for anything to use right away. If I have no scans left, then I'm not a big danger to the wolves.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:51 AM   #2024
Shiggles
Mascot

Ok, so im in agreeance with Britrock for his statements. Although i admit i didnt think about the phasers or the security guards orders, i just wasnt paying enough attention to it. But it was a combo of little things that did add up to suspicion.

Questionable behavior i see is.

Autumn, we will find out if she kills dubb tonight, if so? maybe ill scan just to make sure she didnt get spawned in response. then cleared. (sorry autumn, you were really the first one i was suspicious of before danny, but i figured you needed to kill someone before i said anything, no hard feelings)

Crimson + Julio combo, its an interesting theory for sure, but i dont know how it pans out, and we require some GM comment i believe to find out if someone blatantly lied? requires some time.

Saldana conspiracy theory. The wording on how the examination did sound a little weird. that he looked him over and said i cant do anything. The wording does give way to other ideas of what happened, but if thats actually true, well it happens, and we should be sorry for the suspicion. but hey, better safe then sorry? its werewolf lol, suspicion grows on trees.

The above situation would affect JAG, and having them switch their vote to the chief security officer (this is if they were spawn mind you) would make sense, for they both carried weight for who they voted for (saldana didnt vote for danny i believe, dubb) but if Jag (i think he was the second one behind me from earlier in the day) started it to danny for those spawn motives, maybe some more spawn tossed their votes to make danny seem more like a candidate. course ,this is all conspiracy, and would only be true if jag happened to be a spawn, which is less likely lol, seems like el capitan being a spawn in charge would be VERY remote possibility, or just using station, oh well.

As for britrock and abe, i know britrock was mentioned on page 41 somewhere as potentially suspicious, but i place them on a higher probability of being not spawn. Gut feelings and all that, course, we know how the last one went.. (sorry again danny lol)

Zinto has been very quiet, or if he hasnt, he hasnt been memorable, which makes him seem detached from the group, which could be spawn, idk, thats for you guys to read into.

Who else? uhhhh, chief! i think hes fine, no real suspicions there from me.

Seems Simbo, when he joins the conversation, is very thoughtful and outright, so possibly time crunches like im having issues with until tuesday of next week, so i sympathize and its all good. watching behavior and all that of course, since he was on the dockett for a little bit, even if only a minor votee.

Hoops! He was seen going to power facility 2, although i believe that was to reroute power which should be 0AP for the first two reroutes i think i read somewhere, so i didnt keep track if he did anything else that day. But, he did reroute the power to the fence to help out fixing it, but i also saw something that one building was only partially operational? this one is getting fuzzy cause its late lol. may have to comment in the morning/afternoon when i actually get up, piece together more thoughts and things. yeahh sounds like a plan. Cant think of any other names off the top of my head though, probably cause its late. LSR? i dont even know him, schmidty? same. maybe spawn lol.

Good news is, i get to doctor people, so ill probably die tomorrow, lol yayyyyy. good night all!

*Starts a rivviting rendition of 'I'm on a Boat' by lonely island and drifts off to a fitful sleep*
Shiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:56 AM   #2025
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

As Captain, can I order Narcizo to come make us pretty vote charts?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:04 AM   #2026
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

To have one more light moment before I spend an hour putting together vote charts, for those who were involved last game, it's kind of funny that last game there was a lot of teeth gnashing about all the runaway votes we had on confirmed bad guys, this game we've gone the other way complaining that we didn't have a runaway on junior spawn. We have a lot of data to work with, so hopefully we can get some additional help organizing all this stuff.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:16 AM   #2027
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

From page 14:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Between the time the Crew Quarters are completed and Lift-off 0 people will be able to sleep.

From page 24:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Any place requiring power will lose functionality when converted to the ship before liftoff. The power on the ship is an "all or nothing" situation. Once the 4 required power facilities are present on the ship anything requiring power will work again. The following places remain functional on the ship after conversion but before liftoff:
Officers Offices
Crew Quarters
Warehouses 1-5

Do these two statements make sense together? The first one (which I didn't remember yesterday when suggesting the crew quarters get converted) suggests to me that either:

1. When crew quarters are completely converted, prior to liftoff, no one will be able to sleep

or

2. If Crew Quarters are in a state of not being completely converted, 0 people will be able to sleep.

But the second quoted paragraph seems to suggest that crew quarters will work on the ship. BK's status report following the day also suggested 13 beds were available for use, so that seems to be a counterpoint to 1. So, I don't know what to think about this.

BK, can you please help me out here?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:19 AM   #2028
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

BK, go ask Narcizo to be one of the replacements please!
Old 06-21-2012, 04:22 AM   #2029
Danny
Head Coach

I'll be a replacement. You guys can lynch me twice!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #2030
Danny
Head Coach

Maybe I will be a spawn this time haha
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:23 AM   #2031
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Shiggles you can scan people? I thought you just healed wounds.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:30 AM   #2032
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

seriously?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:32 AM   #2033
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Medic (1 AP per cycle)
If the Doctor dies, a medic has a 15% chance of becoming the doctor.

Cure Wound Day Only Same as Doctor’s above 1 AP
Old 06-21-2012, 04:33 AM   #2034
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
seriously?

you'll have to give us more than that. What are you "seriously"-ing about?
Old 06-21-2012, 04:38 AM   #2035
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Okay,

FTR, I didn't jump on your scan because of the scan itself, but because of the half asked way you handled a simple request from me--which should have occurred to you without me prompting you.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:40 AM   #2036
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
you'll have to give us more than that. What are you "seriously"-ing about?

The fact that we lynched anyone besides dubb.
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:44 AM   #2037
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
FTR, I didn't jump on your scan because of the scan itself, but because of the half asked way you handled a simple request from me--which should have occurred to you without me prompting you.

A request huh? Well what did I fail to do for the great chief rum? What is it I should have done for you without you asking me?

(and also FTR...I said the 3rd group I somewhat give a little lenience to because these rules are so mammoth it is easy to get them wrong or miss something or just so overwhelmed you want someone to tell you what to do...

As for the 2nd group...Chief/Autumn...the broadness and the suddenness and the ridiculousness of their claims...makes me think. Really. Would a wolf REALLY just start throwing pitchforks and torches into the air and declare me a suspect? I mean they would know that no one would buy that kind of forcefulness from a wolf. So I'm really leaning toward both of them being villagers with mob mentality going on. Just surprised they aren't analyzing things more carefully... )
Old 06-21-2012, 04:45 AM   #2038
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
The fact that we lynched anyone besides dubb.

*shrug* it's true. They demanded "information"
Old 06-21-2012, 04:53 AM   #2039
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The main feature of the reasoning that Autumn has the ability to kill someone and would kill dubb tonight. Granted there is a percentage chance he will miss. Although he starts with a 75% chance, has a phaser to boost himself and dubb is likely exhausted which is another bonus for Autumn. But we really have no idea of total bonuses. No idea if dubb or other real spawn have special block capabilities. No idea of anything...just a very good percentage chance. So I really hope it works. And really hope Autumn isn't lying and is not a spawn, because the whole plan revolves around trusting autumn is being truthful and trusting there is no way to block(which there was a little doubt based on Julio's bizarreness which may or may not be anything). Oh yeah also, they seemed to be okay with the notion that if the attack failed we'd "just take dubb out tomorrow".
Old 06-21-2012, 04:56 AM   #2040
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 2 Voting:

759: Chief Rum votes mauboy (1)
761: PackerFanatic votes Simbo Klice (1)
764: britrock88 votes Schmidty (1)
784: Simbo votes mauboy (2)
790: Autumn votes Simbo (2)
852: LSG votes Schmidty (2)
886: CrimsonFox votes Simbo (3)
894: mauboy votes Schmidty (3)
902: Julio votes Schmidty (4)
903: Chubby votes Simbo (4)
918: Abe votes mauboy (3)
923: saldana votes mauboy (4)
959: Zinto votes mauboy (5)
976: Danny votes Simbo (5)
989: LSG unvotes Schmidty (3), votes Simbo (6)
999: Julio unvotes Schmidty (2)
1003: Zinto unvotes mauboy, votes Simbo (7)
1011: dubb votes LSG (1)
1016: britrock88 unvotes Schmidty (1)
1027: Autumn unvotes Simbo (6), votes mauboy (5)
1034: JAG votes mauboy (6)
1046: Chubby unvotes Simbo (5), votes mauboy (7)
1050: LSG unvotes Simbo (4), votes mauboy (8)

mauboy 8 - chief (759) simbo (784) abe (918) saldana 923 autumn 1027 jag 1034 chubby (1046) Lonestar 1050
simbo 4 - packerfan (761) CrimsonFox (886) Danny 976 Zinto 1003
schmidty 1 - mauboy (894)
LSG 1 - dubb (1011)

Day 3 voting:

1249: CrimsonFox votes Schmidty (1)
1337: Autumn votes CrimsonFox (1)
1372: CrimsonFox unvotes Schmidty (0), votes hoopsguy (1)
1374: Julio votes hoopsguy (2)
1450: Danny votes Simbo (1)
1486: saldana votes dubb (1) <---- saldana mentions investigating dubb and finds he's a spawnling
1514: Abe votes dubb (2)
1520: Julio unvotes hoops (1)
1532: Chief Rum votes dubb (3)
1551: dubb votes Danny (1)
1561: Chief Rum unvotes dubb (2)
1624: Shiggles votes Danny (2)
1626: Autumn unvotes CrimsonFox (0), votes Julio (1)
1636: Chubby votes dubb (3)
1643: Chief Rum votes hoops (2)
1659: CrimsonFox unvotes hoops (1), votes dubb (4)
1665: Julio votes dubb (5)
1694/1696: LSG votes dubb (6)
1697: Simbo votes dubb (7)
1701: hoops votes Julio (2)
1709: CrimsonFox unvotes dubb (6), votes LSG (1)
1725: LSG unvotes dubb (5), votes Julio (3)
1730: Julio unvotes dubb (4), votes Simbo (2)
1732: CrimsonFox unvotes LSG (0), votes hoops (2)
1735: dubb unvotes Danny (1), votes Julio (4)
1762: Zinto votes hoops (3)
1799: JAG votes Danny (2)
1802: LSG unvotes Julio (3), votes Danny (3)
1803: Autumn unvotes Julio (2), votes Danny (4)
1804: britrock votes Danny (5)
1810: Zinto unvotes hoops (2), votes dubb (5)
1814: dubb unvotes Julio (1), votes Danny (6)
1817: Zinto unvotes dubb (4), votes Danny (7)
1836: Julio unvotes Simbo (1), votes Danny (8)

Simbo 1 - Danny (1450)
Julio 1 - hoops (1701)
hoops 2 - CR (1643) CF (1732)
dubb 4 - saldana (1486) Abe (1514) Chubby (1636) Simbo (1697)
Danny 8 - Shiggles (1624) JAG (1799) LSG (1802) Autumn (1803) brit (1804) dubb (1814) Zinto (1817) Julio (1836)
Old 06-21-2012, 05:02 AM   #2041
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I obviously left out green color for everyone who isn't confirmed yet, which is pretty much everyone left, (even if we feel decently about saldana, his goodness is not completely assured yet). dubb is probably really a spawnling, which means he was probably good on day 2, then when he realized he was incurable day 3 he played it like the pre-spawn he was, so I don't know how to classify that. We can sort it out after the night actions depending on what additional info we have. I won't be doing vote analysis now in the event it's helpful for the spawn somehow.
Old 06-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #2042
saldana
Pro Starter

For whoever it was that said I actually infected Dubb...can you find it in the rules where it says that is possible?
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:24 AM   #2043
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
BK, can you please help me out here?

The second statement holds. The rules were unclear and so I was unclear before having to really sort out how I wanted to play that.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:27 AM   #2044
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

adding another thought to the list of my nagging doubts about hoops. He keeps wanting people to do things at night. Then again we're screwed if we don't I understand that. But he is really encouraging it as if he wants us exhausted.

paradox...paradox...paradox...
Old 06-21-2012, 07:28 AM   #2045
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I really really think ZInto is a starting spawn. I really really do.
Old 06-21-2012, 07:37 AM   #2046
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

no one else here. I'll talk to barkeep. Hi barkeep how are you?
who do YOU think is a spawn?
Old 06-21-2012, 07:38 AM   #2047
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and can i have a white russian?
Old 06-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #2048
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
and can i have a white russian?
Sure. Let me tell you, the night results are, well, interesting.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #2049
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

coy GM's...love em or hate em...
Old 06-21-2012, 08:00 AM   #2050
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I really really think ZInto is a starting spawn. I really really do.

One point in his favor is he led an unplanned mission day 1 with a scientist and 3 slaves, where we maybe wouldn't expect success if he were a spawn, and the mission succeeded. That's without any voting or other data points, can't really check the other stuff at the moment.