Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-22-2007, 06:39 PM   #2151
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Spidey, would you be interested in attacking one of the alternative targets? I'd invite the Professor as well, but he's already indicated that he prefers to save his energy for tonight.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:41 PM   #2152
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

I ahm disturbed by some of this. Wolverine is talking about logic, since when doez Wolverine think logically?!? I am not crazee enough to attack ze big green thing. But to place such concerns and then attack another...confuses me.

Dr Doom is an eccentric character, but as deviant as I would think he would be, I do not know if he could think of such a plan as being claimed.

I aym intrigued at Juggernaut...his moves remind me of a gator in the swamp, feasting on the misfortuned, slowly leading them into deeper waters...

Ah must think this ov'r before rushing to judgement.

I figure Hawkeye to be finished with or without mah hand.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #2153
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
(Gambit)

*Deadpool*

Am I reading a little too much into this?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:43 PM   #2154
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)
Spidey, would you be interested in attacking one of the alternative targets? I'd invite the Professor as well, but he's already indicated that he prefers to save his energy for tonight.

Possibly. Whom do you have in mind?

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:44 PM   #2155
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

Am I reading a little too much into this?

(OOC) I thought he was low on life...it seems to me to be overkill for me to attack him with two others doing so already.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-22-2007, 06:45 PM   #2156
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Right now I am guessing the damage done to Hawkeye is not sufficient to kill him.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:45 PM   #2157
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

(Wolverine)

Chuck (prof X), could I join your team? Must be our history together, but I trust you.

Wolverine Leaves LA Resistance

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:46 PM   #2158
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Juggernaut is the most obvious alternate target. Captain Marvel's a possibility as well. There's one or two other people that have piqued my interest, but not to the extent that I want to raise them in discussion just yet. Hopefully, some other people are thinking about them as well.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-22-2007, 06:46 PM   #2159
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(OOC) I thought he was low on life...it seems to me to be overkill for me to attack him with two others doing so already.

If you have fallen below 25% of your health the previous day, you'll gain at minimally up to 25% of your health (if not further) to start the next day.

So assuming he has 6 - 12 hit points, he has at least 2 - 3 points of health right now without any defensive bonuses or other things he might have.

3 attacks -might- be enough to kill him, but not sure.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:47 PM   #2160
Thomkal
Head Coach

(Cannonball)

I still don't know who I want to attack today. But I'd like to ask the various X-Men who were given information about a certain individual, what would you like to do with it?
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:49 PM   #2161
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Cannonball, do you have information that tends to implicate or exonerate an individual? Or is it something else entirely?

Old 01-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #2162
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
Juggernaut is the most obvious alternate target. Captain Marvel's a possibility as well. There's one or two other people that have piqued my interest, but not to the extent that I want to raise them in discussion just yet. Hopefully, some other people are thinking about them as well.

Both of them make good targets, but I think I'm going to pass for now. We need to ensure a lynch today and I don't see how we can scrounge up enough support against either one of those targets right now (especially since some of the more powerful members have already committed to attacks).

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 06:53 PM   #2163
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

I still don't know who I want to attack today. But I'd like to ask the various X-Men who were given information about a certain individual, what would you like to do with it?

I personally am leaving it be for today just because I dont have a feel about that particular thing. I have my sights set for today, but that is something I'm keeping in mind for another time.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:58 PM   #2164
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
We're not getting anywhere if all we have going today is a few people trying to finish off Hawkeye to go along with the petty vendettas.

Old 01-22-2007, 06:58 PM   #2165
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Right now I am guessing the damage done to Hawkeye is not sufficient to kill him.

*Deadpool*

I was thinking that he was going to use his hand on Hawkeye. My thoughts were obviously more in the gutter.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #2166
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
With all the teams collapsing and a couple days under out belts, here's a list of the original teams:

Silver Moon: Moon Knight, Professor X, Gambit, Silver Surfer, Mathematic
Mutant First: Magneto, Warpath, Mystique, Cannonball
DOOM,Sinister&Co: Dr. Doom, Mr. Sinister, Juggernaut
LaResistance: Hawkeye, Daredevil, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Wolverine
Force: Storm, Hulk, Mandarin, Venom
Atlantic Alliance: Captain America, Iron Man, Captain Britain

I bring this up because there had been some talk about whether or not the wolves would try to stick together in a team or spread themselves out.

Silver Moon: One player vouched for, four unknowns
Mutant First: One confirmed good, three unknowns
DOOM, Sinister & Co.: One confirmed good, one suspected good, one unknown
La Resistance: five unknowns
Force: four unknowns
Atlantic Alliance: One confirmed good, one vouched good, one suspected good

Now, what does this all mean? Unfortunately, I'm not sure at this time. It's safe to say that Apoc. and crew split into at least two groups and most likely they spread themselves evenly amongst everyone. I'll try to go back over how the teams were formed later tonight. I don't know if we'll learn anything, but it can't hurt to dig.

SPIDER-MAN

Doesn't this analysis basically say Vote for Juggernaut?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:00 PM   #2167
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
We're not getting anywhere if all we have going today is a few people trying to finish off Hawkeye to go along with the petty vendettas.

I understand this, but can we afford to not have a lynch and let Apocalypse have two night kills?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 07:02 PM   #2168
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In fact, there are a lot of good reasons to vote for Juggernaut being bandied about.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #2169
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Doesn't this analysis basically say Vote for Juggernaut?

I think Juggernaut makes an excellent target to attack. However, my weak little punch is not going to do him a lot of damage. The bigger guns need to come out in support. I'm not convinced it will happen tonight, though.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #2170
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
In fact, there are a lot of good reasons to vote for Juggernaut being bandied about.

Yet no one is attacking heem?
Old 01-22-2007, 07:04 PM   #2171
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think Juggernaut makes an excellent target to attack. However, my weak little punch is not going to do him a lot of damage. The bigger guns need to come out in support. I'm not convinced it will happen tonight, though.

SPIDER-MAN

Join me in doing so...I believe we could stop heem.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #2172
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

If I'm gong to die anyway, I'll join the Jugg bashing as well.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:05 PM   #2173
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Attack Juggernaut
Old 01-22-2007, 07:06 PM   #2174
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

What worries me is that this appears to be another attempt to save Hawkeye. If it was known that Hawkeye was going to die, I would attack Juggernaut.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 07:07 PM   #2175
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Hmm. I've been waiting for Doom to weight in. Right now, I think my attack is on Jugger.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:07 PM   #2176
Poli
FOFC Survivor

And it's most definitely not an attempt to save Hawkeye. I don't like him either.

DD
Old 01-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #2177
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Attack Juggernaut
ooc: Do I need to clarify special attack?
Special attack Juggernaut
Old 01-22-2007, 07:08 PM   #2178
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
Cannonball, do you have information that tends to implicate or exonerate an individual? Or is it something else entirely?

Something else entirely. If I had information that would implicate or exonerate an individual I would say what it was.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:09 PM   #2179
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
What worries me is that this appears to be another attempt to save Hawkeye. If it was known that Hawkeye was going to die, I would attack Juggernaut.

SPIDER-MAN

(Gambit)

"Spidey Spidey Spidey...will you please come off that web and do something."
Old 01-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #2180
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
I don't have a strong opinion, one way or another, as to whether Hawkeye is worth saving. I'll admit, I would feel better about directing my energy elsewhere if we can have a pretty good idea that he's going to be finished off. Do we have any knowledge, as of yet, as to how much damage he's going to take? Does anyone want to own up to pushing additional energy into the attack?

(For that matter, besides myself, Spidey, and the Professor, who has not yet attacked?)

Old 01-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #2181
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
(Cannonball)

Actually seeing who is driving some things, I think we should protect this information at least for today Cannonball. Until we get a better read on people.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:10 PM   #2182
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
(Gambit)

"Spidey Spidey Spidey...will you please come off that web and do something."

Like I've said before, I'm a weak character. I can only make one attack, so I have to be sure of it.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-22-2007, 07:11 PM   #2183
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
Gambit, the way you put it, I think it's expected that it's a standard attack. I think you need to announce a special attack.

(ooc) For clarification, contact our moderators. (/ooc)

Can I ask you to tell me what you're going to use before you do it? I might be able to lend you a little assistance.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:12 PM   #2184
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
I don't have a strong opinion, one way or another, as to whether Hawkeye is worth saving. I'll admit, I would feel better about directing my energy elsewhere if we can have a pretty good idea that he's going to be finished off. Do we have any knowledge, as of yet, as to how much damage he's going to take? Does anyone want to own up to pushing additional energy into the attack?

(For that matter, besides myself, Spidey, and the Professor, who has not yet attacked?)

Right now as far as I know there is 4 points of damage on Hawkeye:

Deadpool + me + Magneto + 1 team bonus point for mutant's first.

Whether thats enough to finish him I have no idea, but I definitly dont think its safe yet.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:14 PM   #2185
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
Gambit, the way you put it, I think it's expected that it's a standard attack. I think you need to announce a special attack.

(ooc) For clarification, contact our moderators. (/ooc)

Can I ask you to tell me what you're going to use before you do it? I might be able to lend you a little assistance.

OOC After rereading the rules, it looks like I can only do a regular attack because that is what I posted first...my special attack is my cards...
Old 01-22-2007, 07:16 PM   #2186
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OOC After rereading the rules, it looks like I can only do a regular attack because that is what I posted first...my special attack is my cards...

maybe hoops will give you a special dispensation. or you can usually do 2 attacks if you have the energy to do it (it just costs +1 extra energy)
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:17 PM   #2187
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
(Mathemanic)

I haven't. I'm deciding between Hawkeye and Jugger.

DD
Old 01-22-2007, 07:18 PM   #2188
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(ooc) I think everyone can attack as many times as they like provided they have the energy (and desire) to do so. (/ooc)

Old 01-22-2007, 07:19 PM   #2189
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)
DD, if you are planning to use a special attack against Juggernaut, could you give me a heads-up before you do it?

I haven't ruled out an attack against Hawkeye, but I'm not going to do anything special there.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:25 PM   #2190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

It's obvious I'm dying. I'm not going to attack in spite one of my attackers since I still want to help my team. I'm getting a good pair of reads on Juggernaut from the vote points that were raised and the group analysis that was done.

I'm not going to make it for another couple of days, so no reason to save my energy.

Okay, I'm in for a pound:

Explosive Arrow - Juggernaut

And since, according to the rules, I can launch one of my specials and a normal attack with no additional point cost.

Normal Arrow - Juggeranut - All Remaining Energy

-Hawkeye

Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #2191
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Hawkeye, I wish you had told me you were going to do that.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #2192
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

There's my alpha strike.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #2193
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Hawkeye, I wish you had told me you were going to do that.

I said I was leaning towards attacking him.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #2194
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

But you didn't say how you were going to do it.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:28 PM   #2195
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, water under the bridge.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #2196
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
(Mathemanic)
DD, if you are planning to use a special attack against Juggernaut, could you give me a heads-up before you do it?

I haven't ruled out an attack against Hawkeye, but I'm not going to do anything special there.

I don't have a special attack, actually.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:31 PM   #2197
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
It's obvious I'm dying. I'm not going to attack in spite one of my attackers since I still want to help my team. I'm getting a good pair of reads on Juggernaut from the vote points that were raised and the group analysis that was done.

I'm not going to make it for another couple of days, so no reason to save my energy.

Okay, I'm in for a pound:

Explosive Arrow - Juggernaut

And since, according to the rules, I can launch one of my specials and a normal attack with no additional point cost.

Normal Arrow - Juggeranut - All Remaining Energy

-Hawkeye

(Gambit)

"I hope yer arrows make their mark. And with my cards, we have found one of the evil ones."
Old 01-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #2198
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

The die is cast.

ATTACK Juggernaut

I'll figure out what to do about Hawkeye tomorrow.

Y'all will find that I've kicked in a couple points extra on this one, just an advance notice since things will not be adding up.

Old 01-22-2007, 07:44 PM   #2199
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The die is cast.

ATTACK Juggernaut

I'll figure out what to do about Hawkeye tomorrow.

Y'all will find that I've kicked in a couple points extra on this one, just an advance notice since things will not be adding up.

If another person or two attack Hawkeye to kill him and he ends up bad, this post looks very bad for you.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:49 PM   #2200
Blade6119
Coordinator

LSG announces GoldenEagle(Juggernaut) wont be around(#2129), and then everyone suddenly works up the courage to try and lynch him? That doesnt seem quite right to me...morally or in the sense of good/evil
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote