Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-21-2012, 08:58 PM   #2251
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Question on Tournament bids and the RPI - I took over a Bowling Green program with a high 50's prestige (now up to 61). It's been several seasons since they were last in the NCAA Tourney, but consistently in the NIT or CBI. My 2nd & 3rd seasons I lost in the conference tourney but had an RPI in the low 30's or high 20's but still didn't get an at-large bid to the NCAA tourney (and subsequently got very high seeds in the NIT).

While I'm not an RPI and bracket expert, I guess I figured those RPI figures were high enough to ensure a bid. Is it because my team's prestige and/or conference prestige isn't upper tier?
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #2252
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgfan View Post
While I'm not an RPI and bracket expert, I guess I figured those RPI figures were high enough to ensure a bid. Is it because my team's prestige and/or conference prestige isn't upper tier?

I don't know, though it does feel like there are more factors that go into at-large bids in this version than the first game, which adhered fairly rigidly to the RPI. Which is realistic -- in real life the RPI has become less significant of late. I remember recently Missouri State not getting an at-large with an RPI of 20. That NEVER used to happen.

My guess would be the prestige is part of the problem.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:59 PM   #2253
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Question on Tournament bids and the RPI - I took over a Bowling Green program with a high 50's prestige (now up to 61). It's been several seasons since they were last in the NCAA Tourney, but consistently in the NIT or CBI. My 2nd & 3rd seasons I lost in the conference tourney but had an RPI in the low 30's or high 20's but still didn't get an at-large bid to the NCAA tourney (and subsequently got very high seeds in the NIT).

I suspect the issue might be with the number of quality wins or if you had any losses to lower ranked teams. I'd have to see the save once the bracket was set to see for sure though. This version is far more focused one who you beat and who beat you.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #2254
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I suspect the issue might be with the number of quality wins or if you had any losses to lower ranked teams. I'd have to see the save once the bracket was set to see for sure though. This version is far more focused one who you beat and who beat you.
That makes sense. I had a good win or two (beat Ohio State on the road one of those seasons), but also had at least one really bad loss each of those seasons (like SIU Edwardsville) which, had I won those, probably would have ensured an RPI in the low 20's. I generally have built a pretty good RPI by playing a lot of similar prestige teams (high 50's to low 70's) and winning most of those, and doing well in the MAC.

I'm sure a big part of it is that there really aren't any major wins to be had in-conference for me, and even if I manage to pick off a high level team in the non-conference slate, I'm balancing that with a bad loss.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:56 PM   #2255
britrock88
Pro Starter

Record against the RPI top 50 and 51-100 matter are pretty important. Also, overall record matters, too -- the more losses you have, the tougher it gets to earn an at-large, despite a strong SOS or some marquee wins.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 07:28 AM   #2256
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Record against the RPI top 50 and 51-100 matter are pretty important. Also, overall record matters, too -- the more losses you have, the tougher it gets to earn an at-large, despite a strong SOS or some marquee wins.

Overall record seems to matter a lot more than it used to. Playing as North Dakota, I started off as 0 prestige. The Great West has no auto bid, so the champ doesn't go to the NCAAs. Using the 'schedule for wins' philosophy I went 20-10 my first season with no tourney. In 2012, I went 25-7 won the regular season and tourney and went to the third rated tourney and lost. Next season was 23-9, no championships, but another loss in the first round of the third tourney. My prestige went 0-4-8-11.

With the 11 prestige I again won both regular season and tourney, finishing 30-3. Going into selection day, I was 29-2, ranked 8th in the Mid-major poll, but only around 175 in RPI. we got the 10th seed in the NCAA, upset Marquette and then got pounded in the next round.

I think the 29-2 and mid-major poll got me the bid. I can't bring up my schedule anymore, but before the NCAA games, I had no games against top 50 or 100 folks. Perhaps not even top 150 teams.

After the season, I went from 11 to 23 prestige and promoted to the Big West with, now, an RPI of 81--no doubt from the 2 NCAA games.

One last observation, with 0 prestige comes 0 facilities. Player development has been pathetic for me, noticeably below what I've achieved in other saves with similar coaching skills.

So if you decide to start out with a 0 prestige team (or single digit) lower your development expectations. Significantly. And if you are just starting out with FBCB2, I'd suggest not going to the bottom of the barrel until you are comfortable with the game.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:25 PM   #2257
TargetPractice6
College Benchwarmer

So I finally got around to getting this game last week. As a big fan of the first game I've been enjoying all the updates to this one.

I have a question for those that have played more than me, though. Is it noticeably rarer to receive bonus points for your coach? I usually start a level 0 coach and take a job at whatever low prestige school offers me first. In the first game even if I wasn't having any particular success I'd typically get a level bump for my coach every 4-5 seasons at least. However, I'm 8 seasons in at Bryant now and haven't gotten any bonus points which is making it pretty difficult to dig out of the hole. Should I expect any coach improvements in the near future or am I going to have to scrape together a conference title before that happens?
TargetPractice6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:51 PM   #2258
sjshaw
lolzcat

HR,

Any chance of getting a column for 3PT% added to the "Player Stats" view on the recruiting screen? I know there isn't a lot of room. Perhaps making the columns customizable? If I'm looking for PG/SG, I'd rather be able to view 3PT% than rebounds.
sjshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:14 PM   #2259
yeah826
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TargetPractice6 View Post
So I finally got around to getting this game last week. As a big fan of the first game I've been enjoying all the updates to this one.

I have a question for those that have played more than me, though. Is it noticeably rarer to receive bonus points for your coach? I usually start a level 0 coach and take a job at whatever low prestige school offers me first. In the first game even if I wasn't having any particular success I'd typically get a level bump for my coach every 4-5 seasons at least. However, I'm 8 seasons in at Bryant now and haven't gotten any bonus points which is making it pretty difficult to dig out of the hole. Should I expect any coach improvements in the near future or am I going to have to scrape together a conference title before that happens?

I wouldn't recommend starting at level 0 its better to start at level 5 thats where most cpu coaches start at but from what i notice you get bonus points it just depends on the achievment like conf championship or being ranked getting drafted in the first round conf coach of the year stuff like that but i would definitely advise at least starting at level 4 so you can be at a level playing field to cpu in some way.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:37 AM   #2260
TargetPractice6
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, I realize starting at level 0 puts me at a big disadvantage, but that was always the way I played the first game and was always able to work my way up. Definitely finding things more difficult in this version.

I put most of my few initial points into my recruiting ability, but recruits still avoid my school if it all possible. Often times they'll wait until March or April with only an offer from me and then jump to some higher prestige school looking for scraps. This almost never happened in FBCB1. If I was recruiting a player hard and was their only offer they would usually commit as early as possible. It's definitely more realistic in this version, but boy am I getting my ass kicked.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #2261
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Last couple of careers I've started I've prioritized coaching ability over recruiting, with scouting at the bottom; at a low prestige school I'm busy pursuing guys that are ignored by other schools anyway, and I'd rather maximize my ability to develop the talent on hand. I still am able to do reasonably well recruiting-wise, and then as I start getting bonus points I boost my recruiting. And as I move on to other schools with bigger budgets I spend on recruiting coordinators and assistant coaches; scouting gets the lowest priority still - I feel like I can get enough info from stats and stars to get by when I'm starting off.

As far as when bonus points get awarded, seems like as long as you are consistently meeting (or exceeding) the AD goals, you get points pretty regularly - I want to say every 5 seasons or so?

I can't even imagine starting a career at level 0 as a coach - that would be beyond me to succeed I think...
Old 02-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #2262
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjshaw View Post
HR,

Any chance of getting a column for 3PT% added to the "Player Stats" view on the recruiting screen? I know there isn't a lot of room. Perhaps making the columns customizable? If I'm looking for PG/SG, I'd rather be able to view 3PT% than rebounds.
Yeah, I wish there was a way to quickly view 3pt% at a glance without having to click through to the individual recruit pages.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:35 PM   #2263
TargetPractice6
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Last couple of careers I've started I've prioritized coaching ability over recruiting, with scouting at the bottom; at a low prestige school I'm busy pursuing guys that are ignored by other schools anyway, and I'd rather maximize my ability to develop the talent on hand. I still am able to do reasonably well recruiting-wise, and then as I start getting bonus points I boost my recruiting. And as I move on to other schools with bigger budgets I spend on recruiting coordinators and assistant coaches; scouting gets the lowest priority still - I feel like I can get enough info from stats and stars to get by when I'm starting off.

As far as when bonus points get awarded, seems like as long as you are consistently meeting (or exceeding) the AD goals, you get points pretty regularly - I want to say every 5 seasons or so?

I can't even imagine starting a career at level 0 as a coach - that would be beyond me to succeed I think...
Yeah, I'm not having much luck at all with it aside from one season where I almost won the conference. I guess I'll retire this coach early and create a new one with a few levels under his belt. I think I'll opt for your strategy emphasizing coaching ability as well. Putting my points in recruiting hasn't done me good as my program's prestige is so low I can pretty much only get guys that nobody else recruiting anyway.
Old 02-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #2264
TargetPractice6
College Benchwarmer

So I bumped my coach up to level 3. Bryant won the conference championship, I won conference coach of the year, and Yale hired me after the season. What a difference a few levels makes...

One thing I just noticed is the new awards screen. I really like having all the stats of the players and coaches on the same screen and saved forever.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:45 AM   #2265
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Yeah, I wish there was a way to quickly view 3pt% at a glance without having to click through to the individual recruit pages.

Yes, customizable would be great for all the player card stats.

In addition, filters would be nice, too. My current recruiting theory is:

blocks > X plus steals > Y plus fouls committed < Z = My List

this takes quite a bit of perusing right now.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
Old 02-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #2266
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Can somebody help me problem solve something here. I want to edit a bunch of prestige numbers, so I open the teams.csv or the conference file in open office. I make some changes and save the file. when I go into the game and open the default file, all the teams are gone and the game errors out. What is the proper procedure to edit these files with openoffice calc?

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #2267
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
Can somebody help me problem solve something here. I want to edit a bunch of prestige numbers, so I open the teams.csv or the conference file in open office. I make some changes and save the file. when I go into the game and open the default file, all the teams are gone and the game errors out. What is the proper procedure to edit these files with openoffice calc?

Don't use OpenOffice Calc. Use OpenOffice Base to edit the game files.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:30 PM   #2268
ValiantJoey
n00b

Does anyone have the real tourneys file? I have been searching the thread for it with no luck?
ValiantJoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 AM   #2269
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Had a chuckle when one of my recruits came up as Yannick Bisson. He should have been from Canada, not Petaluma though.

Yannick Bisson - IMDb

My wife was happy.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #2270
MrBug708
Head Coach

Is there a coaches file?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #2271
MrBug708
Head Coach

Wait...looks like Balldog created one
Old 03-02-2012, 09:28 PM   #2272
MrBug708
Head Coach

Scratch that...didnt work
Old 03-02-2012, 10:22 PM   #2273
dave731
High School JV

I have a coaches file a few pages back...
dave731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #2274
dave731
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731 View Post
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Ok, here's my real names coach's file. There were a couple of guys that I couldn't find hometowns for and some of the records may be a little off as wikipedia had some errors that I tried to catch. Ages were also hard to come by for some of the coaches but I was able to get relatively close on the ones I couldn't find (would take their graduating year as 22 years old and added the years since). Hope you guys enjoy...I will likely look at going back in and editing ratings at some point to be more in line with real life but this was more than enough work for me as it stands.
Found it...hope that still works
Old 03-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #2275
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

http://www.fbbgames.com/FBCB2010v2233.exe

Version 2.2.33 (03/04/12)
Changes:
*Added the new WCC conference tourney format
*Projected recruiting budget for the year is now updated each offseason round
*Added move up/down buttons to the substitutions screen
*Added conference to the RPI poll screen
*Added the option to set the max conference prestige for the mid major poll in league options.
*Added the option to set which month the High School All-Star game is played in.
*Added a HS AA Game report message that is sent to any school that has a scholarship offer to the recruit
*Added a transfer option that allows 5th year seniors to transfer without redshirting
*Added default leagues for 2013 and 2014

Fixes:
*Fixed a bug that prevented a head coach from getting new job offers if there are openings on his staff.
*Added code to make sure division seeding for conference tourneys is only used when there are actually two divisions.
*Player career records overview should work properly again
*Autosave should save at the end of each offseason period
*Fixed error 9 that could occur when no teams are eligible for promotion/demotion with conference movement on
*Seniors without the ability to redshirt should not transfer
*It should be possible to redshirt a player who is willing to redshirt and has not appeared in any games at any point in the season.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:32 PM   #2276
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
*Added a HS AA Game report message that is sent to any school that has a scholarship offer to the recruit

Old 03-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #2277
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

The message is pretty basic. It just tells you their stats and has a button that lets you view the box score for the game. If there is some other information you guys would like to see included in the message then let me know.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:41 PM   #2278
MrBug708
Head Coach

I didnt even realize where to look for the all star game until I was writing up a dynasty report and found itby accident.

One thing I did notice is that when I view a box score, the bottom team (home?) name is attached to the word stats. So it would read Arizonastats.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 PM   #2279
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Thanks...easy fix.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #2280
MrBug708
Head Coach

One other item I noticed, is that when you look at national stats for your team, your team name is highlighted in blue. When you look at national stats, your player is not highlighted in blue. Would it be hard to add your players in blue as a better way to sort them?
Old 03-04-2012, 05:05 PM   #2281
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

That's an easy one too.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #2282
MrBug708
Head Coach

I also noticed that there was a play-in game for the 12th spot in one bracket. Is there a reason for that? It's between Syracuse and SDSU and they play the 5th seed, who is 30-3 UAB.

In an note in the tournament, I'm the 2 seed and face 13-20 Drake, while the #1 seed gets the play-in game. Is that because those teams are minor teams while Drake is from a halfway decent conference?
Old 03-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #2283
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I also noticed that there was a play-in game for the 12th spot in one bracket. Is there a reason for that? It's between Syracuse and SDSU and they play the 5th seed, who is 30-3 UAB.

In an note in the tournament, I'm the 2 seed and face 13-20 Drake, while the #1 seed gets the play-in game. Is that because those teams are minor teams while Drake is from a halfway decent conference?

It think that is a recent change. One of the play-in games is for a #12 seed, and another play-in is for a #13 seed, in addition to the 2 #16 seed play-ins. I believe that the 4 teams playing for the #16 spots are the champions of the 4 weakest conferences, and the teams playing for the #12 and #13 seeds are the last 4 at-large bids awarded. I'm assuming Drake won their conference tourney, so yes, since they are from a decent conference, they wouldn't have one of the #16 play-in spots, and since they were an auto-bid, they wouldn't have been in one of the "last 4" slots.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint

Last edited by cartman : 03-04-2012 at 05:29 PM.
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #2284
dave731
High School JV

Realcoaches.cf2.csv :: Free File Hosting - File Dropper: File Host for Mp3, Videos, Music, Documents.

There is my real coaches file for those interested. It's not perfect but it is better than nothing.

Great job on the patch! It boggles my mind how much you are able to constantly improve upon this game and have definitely earned my business in the future. If only all game developers were this involved and committed...
Old 03-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #2285
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

The last 4 at large teams play 2 of the play in games. I've seen play-in games go as high as for the 10th seed due. They aren't locked in to 12 and 13 or anything. Drake at 13-20 as a #15 is probably a flaw in the seeding system but I'd have to see the entire situation to know for sure.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #2286
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
The last 4 at large teams play 2 of the play in games. I've seen play-in games go as high as for the 10th seed due. They aren't locked in to 12 and 13 or anything. Drake at 13-20 as a #15 is probably a flaw in the seeding system but I'd have to see the entire situation to know for sure.

Drake's in the MVC, which is usually a pretty decent conference (3/4 prestige in-game). So their 13-20 record may be better than that of 4 16-16 type teams from the MEAC/SWAC/Big South/etc.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #2287
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I didnt even realize where to look for the all star game until I was writing up a dynasty report and found itby accident.

One thing I did notice is that when I view a box score, the bottom team (home?) name is attached to the word stats. So it would read Arizonastats.

I wouldn't mind seeing the word 'stats' removed entirely. It still makes me read 'State' so I think I'm looking at, for example, Michigan State instead of Michigan.

But these old eyes might be the only ones being fooled.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #2288
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Yeah... this is nitpicking to its extreme, but the display:

Michigan (20-10, 9-8)
--------------------------------

would look cleanest.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #2289
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Any other small or cosmetic things that people would like to see? The next posted build is going to be 2.3.0 and I'm going to update all the download links.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #2290
nZane
n00b

Not sure how small this is, but I figure I'll throw it out anyways.

I tend to coach smaller schools, so by the time the NCAA Tournament rolls around, my team is usually done and I "watch" the tournament unfold from the schedule screen. That said, I'd love it if I could filter out just the NCAA Tournament games, similar to how you can filter by conference or Top 25. It'd also be nice if the seedings would stay with the teams after you've simulated a day, so you could easily see what upsets just occurred. Very minor, but I'd enjoy it.

Still a great game that I've gotten a LOT more than my money's worth out of! Seriously dude, you need to release something else or set up a Paypal donation or something so we can give you more money. You've earned it!
nZane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #2291
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nZane View Post
Not sure how small this is, but I figure I'll throw it out anyways.

I tend to coach smaller schools, so by the time the NCAA Tournament rolls around, my team is usually done and I "watch" the tournament unfold from the schedule screen. That said, I'd love it if I could filter out just the NCAA Tournament games, similar to how you can filter by conference or Top 25. It'd also be nice if the seedings would stay with the teams after you've simulated a day, so you could easily see what upsets just occurred. Very minor, but I'd enjoy it.

Still a great game that I've gotten a LOT more than my money's worth out of! Seriously dude, you need to release something else or set up a Paypal donation or something so we can give you more money. You've earned it!

I second that.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:13 PM   #2292
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Another tiny display nitpick -- when you print a box score to TXT, the road team's name is omitted over their player stats.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #2293
britrock88
Pro Starter

Repeating from somewhere earlier in this thread, just in case you've missed it. The ability to filter more stats as conference-only -- especially the efficiency stats.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:45 PM   #2294
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Stats for conference games only would be something that will get done in the next version due to previous design decisions. So far for this build I've got:

Changes:
*The schedule screen will show team seeds after the game is played for conference and postseason tourneys. (Only applies to tourneys scheduled after the patch)
*Added each of the postseason tournaments to the game filter on the schedule screen.

Fixes:
*Removed the word "stats" from the team headers on the box score
*Players from human teams should be highlighted in the stats leaders.
*Print screen of box score should display name and record for both teams.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:50 PM   #2295
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

The game rendered HTML still doesn't generate any info for the 4th tournament. Since we're discussing "minor quibbles."
Old 03-06-2012, 09:58 PM   #2296
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Dola:

March Madness now is making me want to fire this up again and dive in.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:41 PM   #2297
Balldog
Pro Rookie

HR - when are you adding 3d engine?

Does anyone have a good women's basketball mod?
Balldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:45 PM   #2298
britrock88
Pro Starter

Heh, I'm going to rack my brain to think of cosmetic things.

On the hot seat, the "use remaining recruiting budget" item checks off when you spend within $500 of your monthly limit. Now that the cheapest recruiting action is $350, it might be worth revisiting that check-off.

There are some team names with dashes (Louisiana-Lafayette comes to mind) that look bad in the upper RH corner of the coach game/box score screens. Is there a way to word-wrap those names?

Last edited by britrock88 : 03-06-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 12:05 AM   #2299
sjshaw
lolzcat

Quote:
Any other small or cosmetic things that people would like to see? The next posted build is going to be 2.3.0 and I'm going to update all the download links.

Not sure how "small" my previous request for getting a column for 3PT% added to the "Player Stats" view on the recruiting screen is, but it would be great. A customizable view even better, but that's not small.
sjshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:17 AM   #2300
korme
Go Reds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldog View Post
HR - when are you adding 3d engine?

Does anyone have a good women's basketball mod?

Im pretty sure there is a good women's bball mod on FBB Forums
korme is offline   Reply With Quote