Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #2351
Johnny93g
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by whomario View Post
a minor thing that´s been bugging me for a while now : When starting a game, all my starters are set to "high" pressure, should be on "normal" by default (like the bench guys are when subbed in or the replacement when a guy is injured)

+1
BBCF: Notre Dame
TML
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #2352
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
also, how do you guys set "key players" ? I actually have tended to not select anyone, with the team i´m recruiting it feels the most balanced. Occasionaly i´ll set a couple guys to try to discourage my PG from shooting too much (in general my PGs can´t shoot much but are great passers), but most of the time i try not to forcefeed guys.
I used to go with what I figured were the best matchups, comparing the offensive skills of my players vs. the opposing team defensive ratings. Lately though I'm putting more emphasis on the PPS stat to guide my choices. I still account for match-ups - if an opposing defender is awesome I may avoid having my guy as a key player for that game and pick someone else - but I'm more interested now in sticking with guys that are proven to be efficient, since sometimes just looking at a player's offensive ratings may be deceptive.

Also, I usually set the maximum of 3 key players because I'd rather spread out touches (since I usually have pretty balanced teams as well) and also avoid getting burned if my key player has an off night. I usually end up with balanced scoring, and in fact get frustrated sometimes when I have what looks like a major mismatch on paper on to sim the game and see my guy had a poor game offensively.

One other thing is I usually try to have my PG be one of my key players since he's usually my best ball-handler, and I want things running through his hands as much as possible. As long as his other offensive ratings are decent, he'll usually be one of my 3 key players.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 07:26 AM   #2353
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Like dawgfan, I usually have my PG be a ball handler and mark him.

Next I take my best offensive player. Now, however, I'm playing a style where minutes break 25/15, so I pick my best scorer off the bench as my third guy. Hopefully he's the best scorer's backup, so one is always out there.

I've given up on specific matchup selection, instead I vary focus from inside to outside depending on the opponent's over-all weakness. Balanced gets selected when I don't see a clear pattern, or they suck in general.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
OldGiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #2354
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Wild future FBCB3 request: The ability to set our own NCAA tournament field.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #2355
whomario
Pro Starter

Just had a truly great comeback win ! My starting C gets injured in the sweet 16, then in the elite Eight my backup gets 3 fouls in the first 3 minutes and i am down to an overmatched and my starting PF does basically the same. Now i´m down to a raw freshman PF and a sophomore with a 3 stamina rating (i mentioned before, i am not looking forward to next season)

With 7 minutes to go 3 of my 4 available bigs have fouled out with just my low-stamina soph available and i´m down 66-78 wit 3 1/2 minutes to go. So i go to a zone and play my SF Robert Stahl (who is real SF, a shooter who actually needs just 5 more 3s for an all time school record) at PF, crank up my 3 point shot taking (which was crap prior to that, sth like 3-28 or whatever) and suddenly i get back into it, my senior PG hits his only 3 of the night at the buzzer to get it into OT (shoots 25% for the year) and i go on to win it in Overtime after hitting a couple early 3s and then hitting my FTs for a change
At times i went even with Stahl at C and then basically 4 guards.
I also had my 6th man foul out, having to go with freshman Johnson who came up big with 2 late 3s.

Code:
*** Media Timeout *** 2nd Half Time Remaining: 3:43 Long Island 66, Tulsa 78 Long Island ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Gavin Shill inbounds the ball to Andrew Lennox Andrew Lennox drives to the right wing. He is fouled by Chris Tyner Chris Tyner has fouled out of the game. Team Fouls - Long Island: 13, Tulsa: 3 2nd Half Time Remaining: 3:40 Long Island 66, Tulsa 78 Long Island ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Robert Stahl inbounds the ball to Gavin Shill Gavin Shill drives to the inside. Gavin Shill passes the ball to Wilfried Seischab (Right baseline). Wilfried Seischab shoots from the right baseline. He is fouled by J.C. Gilchrist. The basket is good. Gavin Shill gets the assist. Team Fouls - Long Island: 13, Tulsa: 4 2nd Half Time Remaining: 3:31 Long Island 68, Tulsa 78 Long Island ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Wilfried Seischab is at the free throw line. The free throw is good. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 3:31 Long Island 69, Tulsa 78 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Justin Gorman inbounds the ball to Shawn Valenti. Shawn Valenti passes the ball to J.C. Gilchrist (Left wing). Wilfried Seischab tips the pass away but gets called for a foul. Wilfried Seischab has fouled out of the game. Team Fouls - Long Island: 14, Tulsa: 4 Long Island is in the penalty. J.C. Gilchrist will shoot two free throws. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 3:24 Long Island 69, Tulsa 78 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone J.C. Gilchrist is at the free throw line. The first free throw is no good. The second free throw is good. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 3:24 Long Island 69, Tulsa 79 Long Island ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Robert Stahl inbounds the ball to Andrew Lennox. Andrew Lennox brings the ball over the timeline. Andrew Lennox passes the ball to Robert Stahl (Inside). Robert Stahl drives to the left baseline. Robert Stahl passes the ball to Millard Johnson (Right corner). Millard Johnson shoots a three-pointer from the right corner. It's Good. Robert Stahl gets the assist. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 2:56 Long Island 72, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Justin Gorman inbounds the ball to Shawn Valenti. Shawn Valenti passes the ball to J.C. Gilchrist (Right wing). J.C. Gilchrist passes the ball to Shawn Valenti (FT Line). Shawn Valenti drives to the inside. Shawn Valenti passes the ball to Walter Puentes (Right wing). Walter Puentes drives to the right baseline. Walter Puentes drives to the right wing. Walter Puentes passes the ball to Shawn Valenti (Top of the key). Shawn Valenti shoots from the top of the key. No good. Gavin Shill (Long Island) gets the rebound. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 2:22 Long Island 72, Tulsa 79 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Gavin Shill passes the ball to Gert Niebauer (Left wing). Gert Niebauer passes the ball to Millard Johnson (Top of the key). Millard Johnson throws the ball into the stands. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 2:14 Long Island 72, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Raymond Erickson inbounds the ball to Shawn Valenti. Long Island comes out in a full court press. Shawn Valenti beats the press. Shawn Valenti gets a breakaway. He misses the dunk. Andrew Lennox (Long Island) gets the rebound. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 2:05 Long Island 72, Tulsa 79 Long Island ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Andrew Lennox passes the ball to Gavin Shill (Left wing). Gavin Shill passes the ball to Millard Johnson (Left corner). Millard Johnson passes the ball to Andrew Lennox (Right wing). Andrew Lennox makes a terrible pass and it sails out of bounds. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 1:52 Long Island 72, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Shawn Valenti inbounds the ball to Richard Hayman. Richard Hayman is tied up by Gert Niebauer The ref signals a held ball situation. The possession arrow gives the ball to Long Island 2nd Half Time Remaining: 1:50 Long Island 72, Tulsa 79 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Robert Stahl inbounds the ball to Gavin Shill. Gavin Shill passes the ball to Robert Stahl (Right wing). Robert Stahl passes the ball to Andrew Lennox (Left corner). Andrew Lennox shoots a three-pointer from the left corner. Nothing but net. Robert Stahl gets the assist. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 1:37 Long Island 75, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Tulsa calls a timeout. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 1:37 Long Island 75, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Alfred Wasson inbounds the ball to Darell Tucker Darell Tucker drives to the inside. Darell Tucker is called for traveling. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 1:32 Long Island 75, Tulsa 79 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Gert Niebauer inbounds the ball to Gavin Shill. Gavin Shill passes the ball to Robert Stahl (Top of the key). Robert Stahl shoots a three-pointer from the top of the key. No good. Gert Niebauer (Long Island) gets the rebound. Gert Niebauer passes the ball to Gavin Shill (Right wing). Gavin Shill passes the ball to Andrew Lennox (Right corner). Andrew Lennox passes the ball to Millard Johnson (Left corner). Millard Johnson shoots a three-pointer from the left corner. It's Good. Andrew Lennox gets the assist. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 1:04 Long Island 78, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Raymond Erickson inbounds the ball to Darell Tucker. Darell Tucker passes the ball to Richard Hayman (Top of the key). Gert Niebauer is called for the foul. Team Fouls - Long Island: 15, Tulsa: 4 Long Island is in the penalty. Richard Hayman will shoot two free throws. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:59 Long Island 78, Tulsa 79 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Richard Hayman is at the free throw line. The first free throw is good. The second free throw is good. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:59 Long Island 78, Tulsa 81 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Robert Stahl inbounds the ball to Andrew Lennox. Andrew Lennox passes the ball to Gavin Shill (Left wing). Gavin Shill shoots from the left wing. No good. Darell Tucker (Tulsa) gets the rebound. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:48 Long Island 78, Tulsa 81 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Darell Tucker passes the ball to Richard Hayman (Top of the key). Richard Hayman is trapped near midcourt. Gavin Shill gets the steal. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:38 Long Island 78, Tulsa 81 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Gavin Shill brings the ball over the timeline. Gavin Shill drives to the top of the key. Gavin Shill shoots a three-pointer from the top of the key. No good. Darell Tucker (Tulsa) gets the rebound. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:23 Long Island 78, Tulsa 81 Tulsa ball: Defense: 2-3 Zone Darell Tucker passes the ball to Justin Gorman (Left wing). Justin Gorman passes the ball to Darell Tucker (FT Line). Darell Tucker drives to the inside. Richard Hayman is called for 3 seconds in the key. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:08 Long Island 78, Tulsa 81 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Long Island calls a timeout. 2nd Half Time Remaining: 0:08 Long Island 78, Tulsa 81 Long Island ball: Defense: 3-2 Zone Andrew Lennox inbounds the ball to Gavin Shill Gavin Shill passes the ball to Andrew Lennox (Left wing). Andrew Lennox passes the ball to Gavin Shill (Left corner). Gavin Shill shoots a three-pointer from the left corner. It's Good. Andrew Lennox gets the assist. Andrew Lennox now has 7 assists for the game.

here´s the box score :

Code:
Long Island 99, Tulsa 94 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Player Pos Min Fgm-a Ftm-a Off Reb Ast PF Pts Justin Gorman C 34 2-5 2-2 2 5 1 4 6 Alfred Wasson PF 30 3-10 3-4 1 9 2 4 9 Richard Hayman SF 29 3-9 5-6 2 6 1 0 11 Darell Tucker SG 35 5-11 9-11 1 9 6 3 19 Chris Tyner PG 15 0-2 1-2 0 0 1 5 1 Shawn Valenti PG 31 6-13 8-8 1 4 2 1 22 Raymond Erickson PF 26 4-6 5-7 3 9 2 2 13 J.C. Gilchrist SF 8 2-4 3-4 0 1 0 3 8 Paul Nave SF 1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 Angelo Williams C 4 1-1 0-0 1 2 0 0 3 Walter Puentes PG 11 0-1 2-2 1 1 0 0 2 Richard Starr SG 1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 James Huertas C 1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 Turnovers: 17 (A.Wasson 3, R.Hayman 5, D.Tucker 5, S.Valenti 3, R.Erickson 1) Blocked Shots: 1 (J.Gorman 1) Steals: 5 (J.Gorman 1, A.Wasson 1, D.Tucker 1, S.Valenti 1, R.Erickson 1) 3P FGs: 4-19 (R.Hayman 0-4, D.Tucker 0-4, C.Tyner 0-2, S.Valenti 2-5, J.Gilchrist 1-3, A.Williams 1-1) Long IslandStats (32-4, 13-3): Player Pos Min Fgm-a Ftm-a Off Reb Ast PF Pts John Waterhouse C 23 7-7 5-7 1 5 1 5 19 Robert Stahl SF 35 5-13 2-2 1 6 2 1 14 Andrew Lennox SG 33 2-13 0-0 1 6 8 3 6 Gavin Shill PG 31 4-12 7-8 1 3 8 3 16 Wilfried Seischab SF 19 7-9 4-5 0 1 0 5 19 Millard Johnson SG 14 3-6 0-0 0 2 1 1 8 Carl White PG 18 2-5 3-4 0 0 4 2 8 Michael Rico PF 12 0-0 0-0 1 5 0 5 0 Gert Niebauer C 21 2-6 4-4 2 4 0 1 9 Gerald Harris PF 2 0-0 0-0 0 1 0 0 0 Gaspard Delannoy PF 18 0-0 0-0 1 3 2 5 0 Turnovers: 16 (J.Waterhouse 3, R.Stahl 2, A.Lennox 3, W.Seischab 3, M.Johnson 2, C.White 1, M.Rico 2) Blocked Shots: 1 (G.Niebauer 1) Steals: 7 (G.Shill 3, W.Seischab 1, C.White 3) 3P FGs: 10-39 (R.Stahl 2-8, A.Lennox 2-12, G.Shill 1-6, W.Seischab 1-2, M.Johnson 2-5, C.White 1-4, G.Niebauer 1-2) Player of Game: PG Gavin Shill (LNGIS)

(the "PF" Gerald Harris is actually my 3rd string SG and is 6´3 ...)
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 03-22-2012 at 04:08 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #2356
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post

Yes, love that idea.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #2357
LloydLungs
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud View Post

Great idea -- that's actually a game in and of itself. Fast Break Selection Committee.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:28 PM   #2358
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
(the "PF" Gerald Harris is actually my 3rd string SG and is 6´3 ...)

Thats my uncles name, same spelling and everything.

I got nothing.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #2359
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

Ugh. Had put the game down after my #1 seed exit in the first round. The following season, with the same crew as Juniors, I lost in the second round. Then they proceed to all leave me
Scoobz0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #2360
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post
Ugh. Had put the game down after my #1 seed exit in the first round. The following season, with the same crew as Juniors, I lost in the second round. Then they proceed to all leave me

I don't let players leave early to avoid such scenarios. Especially since there's no NBA for me to watch them, there's no real incentive other than "realism" to have them ditch me. Especially since there's no way to induce them to stay, I just prefer to keep them.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:16 PM   #2361
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobz0202 View Post

This is the kind of thing that irks me about this game and seems to happen often.

I like playing as a smaller conference, and it seems more often than not I build my school into the conference power, go 14-2 in conference play then lose to the 9 seed in the first round when my team shoots 34% from the field and scores 56 points.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #2362
whomario
Pro Starter

I actually wouldn´t want to go without that feature, it doesn´t add just realism but also more of a challenge. Every now and then i get too greedy and go after blue chip recruits and it bites me in the ass. In general i find it relatively easy to avoid theese players and get guys where there´s reason to believe that they´ll stay 4 years and add in a big time recruit every now and then.
For example my current best player was a 4 star prospect as a 6´4 SG and averages 16/5/5 and very likely will be a all american, yet i doubt he´ll even get drafted as a senior according to the games logic.

Sometimes i also just totally disregard that because i want a player badly Currently i´m going to loose 5 seniors who are all in my 10 man rotation and am pretty sure that i´ll loose 3 other guys to the draft. This will leave me with 2 rotation players and 2 other "might play in emergency situations" players returning.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 03-22-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 08:10 PM   #2363
MrBug708
Head Coach

That brings up another good point. It seems like that when kids do leave, with your five seniors, it's hard to recoup what you lost talent-wise. For bigger programs, there are always enough 3-5 stars to figure out what to do and who to recruit. For smaller schools, it's rarely an issue. It does leave you in a position where you have 2-4 players left on scholarship, bringing in potentially five more kids, but having three more scholarships on top of that.

I don't see an even work around unless you have either two signing periods, a new batch of recruits to recruit in January, or allowing to offer scholarships of kids who might leave for the draft.
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:07 PM   #2364
whomario
Pro Starter

I end up winning the title, making me really not sweat the fact that a really challenging season seems to be comming. On top of loosing those 8 players, my freshman class doesn´t really look as good as i thought when recruiting them ... I have half a mind of chroicling the season as a little dyasty report.

Anyway, the final was the perfect game of propably the best team i have had yet (at least offensively, defensively it sort of sucked )

Code:
Long Island 109, Miami 85 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Player Pos Min Fgm-a Ftm-a Off Reb Ast PF Pts John Waterhouse C 32 9-13 2-5 3 8 2 2 20 Robert Stahl SF 33 5-8 0-0 2 7 1 1 14 Andrew Lennox SG 33 9-11 0-0 0 11 12 3 24 Gavin Shill PG 31 8-11 1-2 1 2 13 3 17 Wilfried Seischab SF 17 3-10 2-2 1 1 1 2 9 Millard Johnson SF 10 4-7 2-2 1 2 1 1 11 Carl White PG 9 2-3 0-1 1 1 1 0 5 Michael Rico PF 1 0-0 0-0 0 0 1 0 0 Gert Niebauer C 15 3-6 2-2 0 3 1 2 8 Gerald Harris SF 3 0-1 0-2 0 0 0 1 0 Albert Blakney PG 3 0-0 0-0 0 0 1 1 0 Gaspard Delannoy PF 11 0-1 1-2 0 1 0 5 1 Renato Auten PF 2 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 Turnovers: 3 (J.Waterhouse 1, G.Shill 1, G.Delannoy 1) Blocked Shots: 4 (J.Waterhouse 2, M.Johnson 1, G.Delannoy 1) Steals: 3 (R.Stahl 1, G.Shill 2) 3P FGs: 13-25 (R.Stahl 4-7, A.Lennox 6-8, G.Shill 0-2, W.Seischab 1-2, M.Johnson 1-3, C.White 1-2, G.Harris 0-1) MiamiStats (29-9, 11-5): Player Pos Min Fgm-a Ftm-a Off Reb Ast PF Pts Michael Flores C 23 3-7 1-5 3 8 1 3 8 Isidro Gaines PF 29 0-4 3-4 2 7 3 4 3 Edward Dodson SF 20 5-10 0-0 3 5 2 4 14 Ernie Powell SG 27 7-12 6-6 1 2 0 2 24 Don Scala PG 28 3-13 0-0 4 6 8 4 7 Drew Smith PG 23 2-6 5-6 1 2 3 1 11 Eric Thomsen SG 11 0-2 0-0 2 2 1 0 0 Vicente Gee SF 10 3-8 3-3 2 5 0 0 11 Jefferson Monk C 19 2-6 3-3 2 6 0 3 7 Orazio Sansone PF 10 0-1 0-0 0 1 0 0 0 Don Wallace PG 1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 Turnovers: 11 (M.Flores 2, I.Gaines 1, E.Dodson 1, E.Powell 1, D.Scala 1, V.Gee 1, J.Monk 2, O.Sansone 2) Blocked Shots: 1 (I.Gaines 1) Steals: 0 3P FGs: 14-41 (M.Flores 1-2, I.Gaines 0-1, E.Dodson 4-8, E.Powell 4-9, D.Scala 1-8, D.Smith 2-4, E.Thomsen 0-2, V.Gee 2-5, J.Monk 0-2) Player of Game: SG Andrew Lennox (LNGIS)

Third triple double of the season for Lennox, best all around season a player ever had on the perimeter for me

Code:
PLAYER DETAILS #4 SG Andrew Lennox - Long Island - Senior -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-4 Weight: 187 High School: South Shore High School Hometown: Brooklyn, NY Attributes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Type INS JPS FTS 3PS HND PAS ORB DRB PSD PRD STL BLK QKN STR JMP STA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current: 7 20 14 20 15 14 4 15 3 13 3 11 15 11 13 20 2028: 7 20 14 19 13 13 4 14 3 13 3 11 15 11 12 19 2027: 7 18 14 17 12 12 4 13 3 12 3 10 15 11 12 17 2026: 6 16 13 15 10 11 3 11 2 11 3 9 15 10 12 16 2025: 6 14 12 13 9 10 3 10 2 10 2 8 14 9 12 10 Potential: D A B A B C F B F C F C Health: Good Scholarship: Yes Status: Active Roster Academics: 12 Stat Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season G GS MIN PTS ORE REB AST TO A/T STL BLK PF -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2026 39 9 18,1 5,9 0,7 3,2 2,2 1,5 1,48 0,6 0,2 1,4 2027 34 3 19,6 8,4 0,7 3,6 2,3 1,3 1,73 0,4 0,2 2,2 2028 33 33 25,6 11,3 1,0 5,5 4,1 2,1 2,00 0,7 0,4 2,5 2029 38 38 27,9 16,2 0,8 5,7 5,3 1,9 2,82 0,7 0,3 2,4 Career 144 83 22,8 10,5 0,8 4,5 3,5 1,7 2,82 0,6 0,3 2,1 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% PPS +/- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2026 2,0 4,7 ,416 0,9 1,2 ,822 1,1 3,2 ,333 1,25 8,10 2027 2,9 5,5 ,522 1,1 1,6 ,709 1,5 3,7 ,409 1,53 7,21 2028 3,8 7,7 ,502 1,5 1,8 ,828 2,2 5,3 ,409 1,48 9,61 2029 5,6 10,6 ,524 1,8 2,4 ,769 3,2 7,3 ,441 1,53 13,74 Career 3,6 7,1 ,499 1,3 1,7 ,779 2,0 4,9 ,409 1,47 9,72 Stat Totals: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season G GS MIN PTS OREB REB AST TO STL BLK PF -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2026 39 9 705 232 26 126 86 58 24 9 56 2027 34 3 668 285 23 124 78 45 15 8 75 2028 33 33 844 374 32 180 136 68 23 13 82 2029 38 38 1061 615 30 215 200 71 27 10 93 Career 144 83 3278 1506 111 645 500 242 89 40 306 Shooting Totals -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA +/- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2026 77 185 37 45 41 123 316 2027 97 186 39 55 52 127 245 2028 127 253 48 58 72 176 317 2029 211 403 70 91 123 279 522 Career 512 1027 194 249 288 705 1400 Career Highs: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Type Pts OReb Reb Ast Stl Blk TO FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season 31 4 11 13 3 1 7 10 19 9 10 8 14 Career 31 4 12 13 3 2 7 10 19 9 10 8 14 Awards & Acheivements: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Award -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All Player of the Game: 24 2025 High School: Rated **** and #87 overall by the FBCB scouting service. 2026 FBCA Champion 2028 2nd Team All-Conference (Atlantic Coast Conference) 2029 FBCA Champion 2029 1st Team All-American 2029 1st Team All-Conference (Atlantic Coast Conference) 2029 Conference Player of the Year (Atlantic Coast Conference)

Why does this kid enter the draft btw ? I guess i´ll get back to avoiding guys with A potential for inside scoring at the 4/5

Code:
PLAYER DETAILS #10 C Gert Niebauer - Long Island - Sophomore -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Height: 6-10 Weight: 236 High School: Hometown: Hannover, Germany Attributes: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Type INS JPS FTS 3PS HND PAS ORB DRB PSD PRD STL BLK QKN STR JMP STA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current: 14 8 8 10 6 6 12 8 10 7 8 16 4 20 6 7 2028: 13 7 8 10 6 6 11 8 9 7 7 15 4 19 6 5 2027: 11 7 7 9 6 5 10 7 8 6 7 13 3 17 6 3 Potential: A C C C D D C C B D C A Health: Good Scholarship: Yes Status: Active Roster Academics: 8 Stat Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season G GS MIN PTS ORE REB AST TO A/T STL BLK PF -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2028 17 0 4,0 1,4 0,2 0,9 0,1 0,2 0,33 0,1 0,1 0,5 2029 38 0 13,4 3,9 1,2 3,4 0,6 0,3 2,00 0,2 1,1 1,2 Career 55 0 10,5 3,1 0,9 2,6 0,5 0,3 2,00 0,1 0,8 1,0 Shooting Averages: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season FGM FGA FG% FTM FTA FT% 3PM 3PA 3P% PPS +/- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2028 0,5 0,9 ,600 0,1 0,2 ,500 0,2 0,2 1,000 1,53 0,47 2029 1,4 3,0 ,452 0,9 1,3 ,700 0,2 0,7 ,286 1,28 4,37 Career 1,1 2,4 ,469 0,7 1,0 ,685 0,2 0,6 ,355 1,31 3,16 Stat Totals: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season G GS MIN PTS OREB REB AST TO STL BLK PF -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2028 17 0 68 23 4 15 1 3 1 2 8 2029 38 0 511 147 47 128 24 12 7 40 45 Career 55 0 579 170 51 143 25 15 8 42 53 Shooting Totals -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA +/- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2028 9 15 2 4 3 3 8 2029 52 115 35 50 8 28 166 Career 61 130 37 54 11 31 174 Career Highs: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Type Pts OReb Reb Ast Stl Blk TO FGM FGA FTM FTA 3PM 3PA -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season 10 5 10 3 3 4 2 4 7 4 5 1 3 Career 10 5 10 3 3 4 2 4 7 4 5 1 3 Awards & Acheivements: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Season Award -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All Player of the Game: 1 2027 High School: Rated **** and #96 overall by the FBCB scouting service. 2029 FBCA Champion
Old 03-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #2365
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

He's got a ton of potential and heard that Marvin Williams got a huge deal by being the 6th man on a title team?
Old 03-24-2012, 10:31 AM   #2366
LloydLungs
College Prospect

There's a display error with the new WCC conference tournament format. The 8 seed from the 8/9 game is already advanced to the next round on the CONF TOURNEY screen before the tournament starts. If the 9 seed wins the 8/9 game, the tournament proceeds correctly in practice, but the display is wrong.
LloydLungs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:29 PM   #2367
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

The seeding could probably use some more tweaking:

I just went 30-2 (16-2) in the Big Ten. Won the regular and tournament championship. Ranked 2nd in the poll, and 4th in the RPI. Got a 2nd seed.

If that's not a one seed, than I don't know what is.

edit: Although I did just look and that year the Big Ten was ranked 8th in the conference RPI

Last edited by Scoobz0202 : 03-24-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:37 PM   #2368
UKfan
n00b

I have run into an issue with the coaches editor and the importing coaches cvs files on starting a New Game. The editor does not save the Offesive Focus properly, every coach is set to inside.
When importing coaches from a cvs file the Pace field is duplicated to the Three Point Usage field. Also the Offensive Focus does not import correctly.
I did not check all functions but these can be duplicated.
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:24 AM   #2369
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
There's a display error with the new WCC conference tournament format. The 8 seed from the 8/9 game is already advanced to the next round on the CONF TOURNEY screen before the tournament starts. If the 9 seed wins the 8/9 game, the tournament proceeds correctly in practice, but the display is wrong.

Fixed

Quote:
I have run into an issue with the coaches editor and the importing coaches cvs files on starting a New Game. The editor does not save the Offesive Focus properly, every coach is set to inside.
When importing coaches from a cvs file the Pace field is duplicated to the Three Point Usage field. Also the Offensive Focus does not import correctly.
I did not check all functions but these can be duplicated.

Fixed

Quote:
I just went 30-2 (16-2) in the Big Ten. Won the regular and tournament championship. Ranked 2nd in the poll, and 4th in the RPI. Got a 2nd seed. If that's not a one seed, than I don't know what is.Although I did just look and that year the Big Ten was ranked 8th in the conference RPI

If you have a save before any extra games were played I'd be happy to look at it. Simply stating the numbers from your team makes it impossible to determine whether anyone else was more deserving although I can pretty much assume that you didn't have as many top 50 or top 100 wins as whoever got the 1 seed. The low conference RPI would confirm that.
HeavyReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #2370
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

I've noticed this the past two seasons while playing as Kennesaw St. On Selection Day, I have received two emails updating the two polls. Because I won my tournament game both times, the second email is for a slightly better point total and position. However the game was played the day before, so I'm a bit puzzled why two polls were taken.

Anyway, a small thing.
"The case of Great Britain is the most astonishing in this matter of inequality of rights in world soccer championships. The way they explained it to me as a child, God is one but He's three: Father, Son and Holy Ghost. I could never understand it. And I still don't understand why Great Britain is one but she's four....while [others] continue to be no more than one despite the diverse nationalities that make them up." Eduardo Galeano, SOCCER IN SUN AND SHADOW
Old 04-03-2012, 06:21 PM   #2371
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Does anybody have a real coaches file they would be willing to share? There is a broken link to one a few pages back...
Thanks.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 06:44 PM   #2372
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

I know I'm late to the party, but this really is an excellent game. The sweet spot you hit between realism and simplicity is perfect. Thanks for a wonderful game I should have bought years ago.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #2373
yeah826
High School JV

Fast Break Basketball Forum • View topic - The FBB2 Day-1 Purchasers Hey guys this is the official Fast Break College Basketball site we are making a list of people who are pledging to be 1st day buyers of his pro game so that HeavyReign will get more into creating the game or giving regular updates sign up for the forums and show your support.
yeah826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #2374
Groundhog
Coordinator

I'll buy any sim HR releases on Day 1. I've bought FBCB2 itself two, if not three, times, just because I feel guilty having played both it and FBCB1 so damn much.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #2375
MrBug708
Head Coach

I'd love to see HR tackle college football
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #2376
amazedbygrace86
n00b

Here is a Real Coaches data file that I use that seems to work okay. I think I got it off another forum.

I installed it here: Documents / Fast Break College Basketball 2010 / datafiles

Does that work for you?
Attached Files
File Type: csv RealCoaches.csv (179.1 KB, 16 views)
amazedbygrace86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 08:15 PM   #2377
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
I know I'm late to the party, but this really is an excellent game. The sweet spot you hit between realism and simplicity is perfect. Thanks for a wonderful game I should have bought years ago.

This. Trying to get Radford to the top of the Big East has been a real bitch so far, but the kind of bitch I like spending time with.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #2378
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazedbygrace86 View Post
Here is a Real Coaches data file that I use that seems to work okay. I think I got it off another forum.

I installed it here: Documents / Fast Break College Basketball 2010 / datafiles

Does that work for you?

Looks great. Thanks!

Note: Coaches win totals are not updated. Looks like end of 2011 season records, which is perfectly reasonable considering the season just ended yesterday.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Old 04-04-2012, 06:09 AM   #2379
dave731
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
Looks great. Thanks!

Note: Coaches win totals are not updated. Looks like end of 2011 season records, which is perfectly reasonable considering the season just ended yesterday.
I completed this about 2 weeks before the start of the 2012season. I also never got to go in and adjust the ratings and strategies for the coaches to how I wanted. Some are correct though.

Last edited by dave731 : 04-04-2012 at 06:09 AM.
dave731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #2380
korme
Go Reds

You can edit win totals? I could have sworn that when I made my '76 coach file that none of the win totals would correctly save through.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #2381
dave731
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by korme View Post
You can edit win totals? I could have sworn that when I made my '76 coach file that none of the win totals would correctly save through.
That was patched a while back. I ran into the same problem initially.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #2382
dave731
High School JV

Does anyone want to help me do a 2012-13 roster file? I know it's early but I thought about tackling one this past year but felt there wasn't enough time to get one in before the season started. I'm assuming there won't be another FBCB for a couple more years so having a 2012-13 roster file would have some worth.
Old 04-06-2012, 07:58 PM   #2383
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave731 View Post
Does anyone want to help me do a 2012-13 roster file? I know it's early but I thought about tackling one this past year but felt there wasn't enough time to get one in before the season started. I'm assuming there won't be another FBCB for a couple more years so having a 2012-13 roster file would have some worth.
Player rosters you mean? I can give you a scouting report on Washington, but that's about as far as I'd feel comfortable going.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #2384
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I have a small feature request HR,

Would it be possible for the bubble watch to not go away after the tournament bracket has been announced? It could just be updated with final results. this was I can look at each conference and see how many bids were rewarded, and I can easily see who missed out, how close they might have been, etc...

Old 04-06-2012, 09:08 PM   #2385
dave731
High School JV

I have a question for HR. As far as ratings for players that are created in the player file editor...is it solely based on stats provided or are there other factors in play that "randomize" the player? If I create Anthony Davis based on his 2011-12 stats, he is an 85 OVR player as a freshman which is probably about right considering the ratings in the game. Does this mean his season will likely replicate his stats? I guess I haven't really cracked the player file editor code yet. What are the stats being keyed from? Is it supposed to be high school stats? the player's expected college stats? Or previous stats from their prior seasons?
Old 04-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #2386
OldGiants
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
I have a small feature request HR,

Would it be possible for the bubble watch to not go away after the tournament bracket has been announced? It could just be updated with final results. this was I can look at each conference and see how many bids were rewarded, and I can easily see who missed out, how close they might have been, etc...

Yes, I'd like to do that, too. I often have to do a lot of tournament clicking to find out where one of my conference bubble teams ended up.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #2387
dave731
High School JV

HR, I found a bug with the import of a roster file. I've created UNC, Duke and a couple of other star players but when I use the "use existing player file", the players are all found on the team right above the team they were assigned. For example, instead of Austin Rivers playing for Duke as he is assigned, he is playing for Duquesne. Anthony Davis is at LaSalle instead of Kentucky. I think there may be a problem in how the game assigns those values from the creation screen itself. It should be a simple fix but I'm going to hold off for now in case I have to restart.
Old 04-08-2012, 12:51 PM   #2388
youcancallmeal
n00b

Loath to suggest any more work...but I think the last-shot-of-game logic could be tweaked.

-When you inbound the ball with <5 seconds left, it results in a 2-point shot way too often. Halfcourt shots are too rare.
-The game sometimes ends with a foul/travel or other "whistle" play, which would never happen (it could never be simultaneous with the final buzzer)
-There are never any missed buzzer-beaters...i.e. there's always a rebound. I feel like a missed shot with no time for a rebound should be pretty common.
-If the winning team has the ball in the last 30 seconds, could they be programmed to dribble the ball out, instead of shooting? Would be a realistic touch

I'm sure there may be nuances I've missed...anyone who knows more about basketball is welcome to add to the list.

Last edited by youcancallmeal : 04-08-2012 at 12:52 PM.
youcancallmeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #2389
Scoobz0202
Pro Rookie

Yea, I think end of game logic is one of the few weaknesses of this game. There is just no sense of urgency for teams losing. Especially if they are losing by more then one possession. I've never said anything, because I think he is aware.

I could be wrong, though.

Last edited by Scoobz0202 : 04-08-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:29 PM   #2390
dave731
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by youcancallmeal View Post
-The game sometimes ends with a foul/travel or other "whistle" play, which would never happen (it could never be simultaneous with the final buzzer)

I was coaching the middle school team here once on the road and the refs were giving us the treatment all night. The game not only ended on a BS foul call at the buzzer but the refs T'd up my center for yelling "WHAT!?" at the call. It gave them 4 free throws and the ball back after the buzzer had already sounded. No one in the gym heard the whistle because of the buzzer so all of our fans and players were ecstatic we had won the game by 1. I was so pissed about that game and at those refs for making those calls. The refs even put 2 seconds back on the clock for the other team to inbound the ball. So if they had missed all four free throws, they still would have had a shot to win the game! They made 3 of 4 and inbounded for the win.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #2391
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
-When you inbound the ball with <5 seconds left, it results in a 2-point shot way too often. Halfcourt shots are too rare.

I've had a sneaking suspicion that the end-game logic for FBB and FBCB are shared. If that's the case, a last-second timeout would bring the ball into the frontcourt, leading to those short shots. Of course, that isn't how it works in college. Just my theory.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #2392
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
I have a question for HR. As far as ratings for players that are created in the player file editor...is it solely based on stats provided or are there other factors in play that "randomize" the player? If I create Anthony Davis based on his 2011-12 stats, he is an 85 OVR player as a freshman which is probably about right considering the ratings in the game. Does this mean his season will likely replicate his stats? I guess I haven't really cracked the player file editor code yet. What are the stats being keyed from? Is it supposed to be high school stats? the player's expected college stats? Or previous stats from their prior seasons?

There isn't any randomization. The stats you are entering are meant to be actual college stats. College stats are dependent on so many factors so I wouldn't necessarily expect a player to replicate the exact stats you enter but they should at least have the same strengths. Part of the uncertainty is due to certain weaknesses within the engine that I will correct in the future. Each time I go back over the engine I find new stuff that can be improved.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #2393
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
HR, I found a bug with the import of a roster file. I've created UNC, Duke and a couple of other star players but when I use the "use existing player file", the players are all found on the team right above the team they were assigned. For example, instead of Austin Rivers playing for Duke as he is assigned, he is playing for Duquesne. Anthony Davis is at LaSalle instead of Kentucky. I think there may be a problem in how the game assigns those values from the creation screen itself. It should be a simple fix but I'm going to hold off for now in case I have to restart.

I'll do the same thing for the player file editor that I did for the coach file editor. The format will be converted to .csv that way the team will be stored as text rather than an ID so we won't run into this issue.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:28 PM   #2394
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

Quote:
Loath to suggest any more work...but I think the last-shot-of-game logic could be tweaked.

-There are never any missed buzzer-beaters...i.e. there's always a rebound. I feel like a missed shot with no time for a rebound should be pretty common.
-If the winning team has the ball in the last 30 seconds, could they be programmed to dribble the ball out, instead of shooting? Would be a realistic touch

I'm sure there may be nuances I've missed...anyone who knows more about basketball is welcome to add to the list.

I spent some time on this today and made a few tweaks that should help with this version. I'll have to revisit it later. I can tell you there is always a rebound on last second shots because this version doesn't track team rebounds. This keeps the numbers balanced.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #2395
dave731
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
I'll do the same thing for the player file editor that I did for the coach file editor. The format will be converted to .csv that way the team will be stored as text rather than an ID so we won't run into this issue.
Well, the problem there is that the "find ratings" button isn't available anywhere other than the "edit player" screen inside the player file editor. Whether it is accurate or not, I haven't tested. But it gives me a much greater sense of accuracy knowing the game is generating the player ratings based on the stats I am inputting as opposed to random numbers I assign to the players.

The two screens are substantially different so a simple export button wouldn't really fix the issue. Well, it would but it would create another issue altogether...(me having to find another way to determine player ratings).
Old 04-10-2012, 08:19 PM   #2396
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

The player file editor is still there. I mainly meant I would convert the file type to csv although I did make it possible to export the current league into the player file as well.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #2397
amazedbygrace86
n00b

Strategy Questions

I've appreciated the help in the past, so I decided to come back for some more insight. Here's two things I'm pondering:

1) Let's say I really want to emphasize Conditioning and Defense with my players. Does it do any good to give my players 10's in training those areas if they've already reached their maximum level (and let's say it's not a very high max level)?

2) What do you use the Strength rating to determine for players?
amazedbygrace86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #2398
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazedbygrace86 View Post
Strategy Questions

I've appreciated the help in the past, so I decided to come back for some more insight. Here's two things I'm pondering:

1) Let's say I really want to emphasize Conditioning and Defense with my players. Does it do any good to give my players 10's in training those areas if they've already reached their maximum level (and let's say it's not a very high max level)?

2) What do you use the Strength rating to determine for players?

My inexact impressions...

You can train guys who have already reached their potential, but their ability will only improve in small increments. Unless a guy is very deficient in one of your favored attributes, once he's reached his potential, it's probably better to spend the points elsewhere.

I use the strength rating to see how well a guy can knock around on the inside. Thus, it's mainly important for PFs and Cs; I also look at it to see what SFs might be able to play inside.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #2399
HeavyReign
Fast Break Basketball

http://www.fbbgames.com/FBCB2010v231.exe

Extract the files to your install directory. When you start the game it should say version 2.3.1 in the bottom left corner after applying the update.

Version 2.3.1 (04/11/12)
Changes:
*Viewing the bubble watch in the last week before selection Sunday will always show up to date information.
*The final bubble watch is now visible through the end of the season and will show which tourney each team earned
*Teams that are ahead at the end of the game should dribble out the clock
*Updated the player file format to be stored as a csv file with extension .pf2.csv
*Added the option to export a player file from an active league using edit players option under the current league editor.
*Added the option to specify a players conference prestige to help generate stats in the player file editor.
*The export active coaches option goes directly to the coach file editor
*Teams trailing at the end of the game should be more focused on scoring quickly
*The team box in the coach and player file editors is now text so you won't be required to use a team name from the default league.

Fixes:
*9 team double bye conference tourney: 8 seed shown in 2nd round before first round is played
*Coach Files: 3p pref should import correctly
*Coach Files: offensive focus should save correctly
*Defensive pressure at the start of a game should be set to normal
*Player file editor should hide the left menu if there is an active game.
*Player file editor should not generate a jumpshot rating higher than 100.
*Should only get one email for each poll on selection Sunday.
*Preseason tourney seeds and schedule game options under tools requires commish password.
*Fixed error 9 that could occur when opening the game after editing the default league when the region settings use "," instead of "." for decimals
*Fixed multiple error 9s due to having a small number of teams in the league.
*Fixed error 5 when loading a save that was using a different date format.
*Inbounding in the last 5 seconds always resulted in a pass into the frontcourt

Last edited by HeavyReign : 04-11-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:08 PM   #2400
dave731
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyReign View Post
http://www.fbbgames.com/FBCB2010v231.exe

Extract the files to your install directory. When you start the game it should say version 2.3.1 in the bottom left corner after applying the update.

Version 2.3.1 (04/11/12)
Changes:
*Viewing the bubble watch in the last week before selection Sunday will always show up to date information.
*The final bubble watch is now visible through the end of the season and will show which tourney each team earned
*Teams that are ahead at the end of the game should dribble out the clock
*Updated the player file format to be stored as a csv file with extension .pf2.csv
*Added the option to export a player file from an active league using edit players option under the current league editor.
*Added the option to specify a players conference prestige to help generate stats in the player file editor.
*The export active coaches option goes directly to the coach file editor
*Teams trailing at the end of the game should be more focused on scoring quickly
*The team box in the coach and player file editors is now text so you won't be required to use a team name from the default league.

Fixes:
*9 team double bye conference tourney: 8 seed shown in 2nd round before first round is played
*Coach Files: 3p pref should import correctly
*Coach Files: offensive focus should save correctly
*Defensive pressure at the start of a game should be set to normal
*Player file editor should hide the left menu if there is an active game.
*Player file editor should not generate a jumpshot rating higher than 100.
*Should only get one email for each poll on selection Sunday.
*Preseason tourney seeds and schedule game options under tools requires commish password.
*Fixed error 9 that could occur when opening the game after editing the default league when the region settings use "," instead of "." for decimals
*Fixed multiple error 9s due to having a small number of teams in the league.
*Fixed error 5 when loading a save that was using a different date format.
*Inbounding in the last 5 seconds always resulted in a pass into the frontcourt
you're the best around nothing is gonna ever keep you down!