Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-30-2009, 10:23 AM   #201
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
I don;t think you have enough Rods of Trap Location.

what can I say I'm a packrat...er packPaladin. I think five is probably enough now though heh. Just picked up that Rod of Disarming in the Black Market. The Black Market really is your friend in this version-a lot of the stuff on my character came from there.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:31 AM   #202
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Nice start there Path with Sir Boris. Some general comments/opinions:

-need to raise that INT and especially CHR since that's a Paladin basic stat. Otherwise your stats are looking good for your level.
-use those enchant to hit scrolls on your nice main gauche there-3 attacks is sweet. Unless you've decided to hold on to them until you get a better weapon. Enchant Armor scrolls can be hard to find in thie store in this version, but be on the lookout for them.
-good start on your resistances. Have the four basic ones covered so should slowly make your way to 1000'. I think you have stealth well covered.
-love that telepathy cap. Hope to find some telepathy item for my paladin soon.
-should probably carry those Iron Shots of Frost with you rather than keep them at home. I have some arrows of acid on my guy that I save for potentially nasty mobs-like spellcasters like Illusionists, Druids, and Priests. Either takes them out in one shot or very close to it.
-looks like you have a good handle on the "utility" items you need-rods, potions. Can probably drop that stone to mud wand though if you need space, don't really need it with the shovels.

Hopefully you will find some artifacts/better ego items soon. Need to find a weapon that does more damage eventually, and better shoes, gloves, cloak, armor, and amulet too but good for where you are at now. Good luck!

CHR and INT is basic for Paladin? I thought WIS was the key for a priest/paladin so hadn't worried about it. Has that changed in this version?

I might end up using the to hit scrolls on my Main Gauche, but for now just saw some in the store and thought I'd stock.

I'm really happy with how my sling and enchanted to damage iron shots go -- took out Grishnakh in three shots before he even got to me. Baby dragons go down easily at distance as well. Good point about the Frost shots.

Just got the telepathy cap and used some additional enchant armor scrolls on it. Telepathy rocks.

I am now starting to make my way towards 1000'. Would really like to get some poison resistance before I get there. Saw my first hounds just before shutting it down for the night.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:40 AM   #203
Thomkal
Head Coach

couple more general help tips:

-for you spellcasters, start carrying multiple copies of your spellbooks starting where the dreaded Z's (hounds) begin to appear-1000' or so. Nothing is worse than going to cast a spell on those pesky Z's only to find they corroded/burned/frosted/etc your only copy of the spellbook with the spell you needed.

-monster memory. A handy thing to look at for newbies especially is the monster memory. Your character will begin to "remember" things about the various monsters he faces, and the more you fight the more you will learn about your foes. Two main ways of accessing your memory. When you want to look up something you might face on a level but don't have one in front of you to look at, hit the ~ key and look at current monster knowledge. You will also find many other handy "knowledges" with that key. The other way to access your memory is when you have a mob in front of you, or you can see through magic/telepathy/etc. hit the letter x, then hit the arrow keys till it gets over the mob you want. hit r to "recall" what you know about a creature.

-you might consider keeping doors closed once you've explored around them. Why? Well you will get a message if someone opens a door, but you will also see the door being opened so you can track where something might be coming your way. You get the open door message if there's a door nearby that you haven't run across yet, so you'll know if its a door you've found already or not. Can be a bit risky if you need to get away from something chasing you and have to stop and open the door though.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:44 AM   #204
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
CHR and INT is basic for Paladin? I thought WIS was the key for a priest/paladin so hadn't worried about it. Has that changed in this version?

I might end up using the to hit scrolls on my Main Gauche, but for now just saw some in the store and thought I'd stock.

I'm really happy with how my sling and enchanted to damage iron shots go -- took out Grishnakh in three shots before he even got to me. Baby dragons go down easily at distance as well. Good point about the Frost shots.

Just got the telepathy cap and used some additional enchant armor scrolls on it. Telepathy rocks.

I am now starting to make my way towards 1000'. Would really like to get some poison resistance before I get there. Saw my first hounds just before shutting it down for the night.

sorry for the confusion. CHR is a basic stat for Paladins, INT is just too low period. STR is a basic one, and WIS helps with spells. And yeah those elemental missiles can be good for uniques too. Another very very helpful thing for Paladins is the spell Protection From Evil, especially against uniques.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:03 PM   #205
path12
Coordinator

Yeah, Boris is wise but stupid.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:11 PM   #206
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

If its deadly enough that you would get seriously damaged from running into a closed door, then its deadly enough to go MBF on my keyboard (teleport).

I arrived on a floor and there was Ibun, Son of Khim two rooms away. Instead of even bothering him, I MBFed, cleared out some baddies, healed up, and approached Ibun with care. You have to watch out for the disenchanters. Then I was able to MDC (Haste Self) and MCH (Acid Bolt) until he almost died, and I MAA (Magic Missile) him to death.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #207
Thomkal
Head Coach

Special level at 1150'. Find my first *shudder* weapon of Morgul. These weapons are heavily cursed, drain experience, and aggravate nearby creatures amongst other abilities. You don't want anything to do with them.

And just lying on the floor guarded by a couple Mirkwood Spiders, I find the reason for the special message, The Spear of Barwe (+20, +15) +4 to CON and CHR, Sustains STR, and resistance to acid. The damage it does is acid based, and does extra damage (though not as much) against many of the same creatures my current weapon (Holy Avenger) does. Perhaps more importanly it gives me two attacks/round and does .5 more damage than my Avenger. I also lose see invis and resist fear with the switch in weapons, but have spells that cover both if need be so the swap may be worth it. And the CON bonus gives me about 30 more hp, while the Avenger had a nice wisdom bonus with it which means I lose spell points and increase spell failure chances.

I'm doing better against Hounds with the new weapon, sometimes taking them out in one round of attacks, so that's my gauge of which weapon I should stick with.

Decisions like these are part of the fun and challenge of roguelikes, but I wish I could wield them both heh.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:07 PM   #208
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Heh, just found a Mushroom of Emergency. New item. 200 HP, resist fire and cold when ingensted, and you start hallucinating madly.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 03-31-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM   #209
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I wish I could wield them both heh.

Dual Wield RAR

Old 06-10-2010, 11:10 AM   #210
Thomkal
Head Coach

Is there anything more annoying in this game where you forget to or just don't notice that you are out of direct trap range, and hit a trap door and fall through? Just had this happen twice-once on a level where I had a small vault waiting for me when I cleared the rest of the level. Thought I was being careful and making sure I had detected for traps, but took one step out of the detect trap range and hit the trap. Then did it again the next level, but was annoyed at that point so really didn't pay attention.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #211
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

So I am playing through Zangband TK for fun. Delved to 26 feet down with a Beastman Mage, level 27. I've only found three artifacts, and that includes the Phial. I come across my first vault and find, laying the ground...RINGIL. Level 26? RINGIL!?!?!? We'll I think fucking won this game....

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-29-2011 at 08:19 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #212
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I've only found Ringil once before, so I looked it up just now, and it's normally at this depth, so that's crazy. It's a brokenly awesome sword. Good bye Holy Avenger, hello broken artifact.

Old 04-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #213
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Oh, and I find the Metal Cap of Thengel too. Same vault. That's crazy

Old 04-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #214
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
We'll I think fucking won this game....

Ha, aren't you a long-time *band player? This is usually the time I would find a unique way to die.

Kind of coincidental timing for a thread bump as I started up a game of Tome 2.3.5 about a week ago or so, first rougelike I've played in over a year. Nothing that serious really, just goofing around with a semi-clone of a character I had great success with in an old thread on here.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:38 PM   #215
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I've never even come close to winning any of the band variants, despite whatever awesome stuff I find. No artifacts can overcome my fractured focus, and leaden keyboard fingers!
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:44 PM   #216
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Ha, aren't you a long-time *band player? This is usually the time I would find a unique way to die.

Kind of coincidental timing for a thread bump as I started up a game of Tome 2.3.5 about a week ago or so, first rougelike I've played in over a year. Nothing that serious really, just goofing around with a semi-clone of a character I had great success with in an old thread on here.

Yup. I'm straying around here to get the + stat pots for a bit. I had all of the things needed with Holy Avenger, Boots of Free Action and Mail of Resist, so I had the basic stuff (See invis, free action, 4 base resists). Now I've got to recalibrate my stuff around Ringil. No sense wearing Amulet of Slow Digest, boots of Free Action, etc,

The good thing about Ringil is that I was at -2 speed for a long time to a mutation that made me fat, and gave me +2 con and =2 speed. Now I'm at +8,

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-29-2011 at 08:45 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #217
Thomkal
Head Coach

woohoo for Ringil! My roguelike of choice right now is CRAWL, which just came out with a new version a couple days ago.

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup
Old 04-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #218
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Wow neat thread. I used to play a ton of games like this. Rogue, Moria, LARN, hack...

I can't remember which is which really. I like the one that let's you choose class/race. I think that's hack.

It gives you a pet as well.

My favorite thing in those games: going into a shop, digging a hole in the wall, picking up everything and then leaving. Of course the shopowner chases after you but if you're high enough level you can kill him. Also the keystone cops ring an alarm and chase you.

I may be mixing up games again but there's also one where you can eat killed monsters. (As the whole game requires you to eat). And different monsters give you different abilities. Loved these games.

I'm still sad that I didn't find this site until like right after the Dungeon Werewolf game was over.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-29-2011 at 09:17 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:45 PM   #219
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It is very bad that I found this site: Rogue Life - Rogue like games portal | Rogue like games, news, community
Old 04-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #220
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
woohoo for Ringil! My roguelike of choice right now is CRAWL, which just came out with a new version a couple days ago.

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup

Awesome! I love crawl, since it fits my short attention span, and I wouldn'ta known there was a new version for another few months, without some help. Thx Thomkal!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #221
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Aren't you guys glad I necro'd this thread?

Old 04-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #222
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I always love the roguelike threads! As usual, the bump will likely inspire me to fire a couple up again, tonight.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:56 PM   #223
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

ADOM (ancient domains of mystery), that's the other one I was trying to remember. Love the class/racees. Plenty to choose but limited too. YOu get a pet and it has the RP questions at the beginning which choose things about you just like Ultima IV did.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #224
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Aren't you guys glad I necro'd this thread?

Damn you Abe!/Thank you Abe!
It's all the same.

Playing ADOM now...the best one for role-playing like story I've played.
Will check out zangband sometime though.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #225
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I played ADOM to death for literally a decade. Wonderful game. Only roguelike I could beat.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:50 PM   #226
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Well, since we are talking about it and all, who wants a Char Dump???

Code:
[ZAngbandTk 2.4.0 Character Dump] Name Carnil Age 19 Self RB CB EB Best Sex Male Height 71 STR: 18/59 +2 -5 +0 18/29 Race Beastman Weight 163 INT: 18/41 -2 +3 +7 18/121 Class Mage Status 4 WIS: 18/14 -1 +0 +0 18/04 Title Conjurer HP 240/240 DEX: 16 -1 +1 +0 16 Realm 1 Sorcery SP 127/127 CON: 18/20 +2 -2 +0 18/40 Realm 2 Chaos Maximize Y CHR: 18 -4 +1 +0 15 Patron Nurgle Preserve Y Level 28 Fighting Saving Throw Superb Cur Exp 70454 + to Skill 37 Stealth Poor Max Exp 70454 Deadliness 196% Fighting Good Adv Exp 85000 Blows/Round 2+1 Shooting Fair Disarming Excellent Gold 102590 Shooting Magic Device Superb + to Skill 15 Perception Fair Armor [27,+42] Deadliness 118% Searching Poor Burden 74.3 lbs Shots/Round 1.0 Infravision 30 ft In your childhood, you were stupid enough to stick your head in raw Logrus. You have green reptilian eyes, dirty gray fur, and canine feet. [Virtues] You are the living embodiment of Knowledge. You are a great champion of Mysticism. You are virtuous in Chance. You have sinned against Valour. You are virtuous in Individualism. You are an enemy of Diligence. You are an enemy of Honour. You are virtuous in Patience. [Mutations] You can emit hard radiation at will (dam lvl * 2). You can switch locations with another being. You can polymorph yourself at will. You can bring down the dungeon around your ears. You can send evil creatures directly to Hell. You can freeze things with a touch (dam 3 * lvl). You are teleporting randomly. You have a scorpion tail (poison, 3d7). Chaos deities give you gifts. You are extremely fat (+2 CON, -2 speed). Your body is enveloped in flames. [Character Equipment] a) The Long Sword 'Ringil' (4d5) (+22,+25) (+10 to speed) b) (nothing) c) a Ring of Skill (+18) d) a Plain Ring of Intelligence (+5) e) an Amber Amulet of Slow Digestion f) The Incandescent Light of Edison (+3 to infravision) g) Rusty Chain Mail of Resistance (-5) [14,+11] h) a Cloak [1,+5] {uncursed} i) a Small Leather Shield [3,+7] j) a Metal Cap of Intelligence [3,+11] (+2) k) (nothing) l) a Pair of Metal Shod Boots of Free Action [6,+7] [Character Inventory] a) a Sorcery Spellbook [Beginner's Handbook] b) 2 Sorcery Spellbooks [Master Sorcerer's Handbook] {25% off} c) 2 Chaos Spellbooks [Sign of Chaos] {25% off} d) 2 Chaos Spellbooks [Chaos Mastery] e) an Oily Yellow Potion of Healing f) a Purple Potion of Restore Strength g) 2 Dark Red Potions of Curing h) a Brass Rod of Recall [Home Inventory - Outpost] a) a Sorcery Spellbook [Beginner's Handbook] b) a Sorcery Spellbook [Master Sorcerer's Handbook] {25% off} c) a Potion of Restore Life Levels {25% off} d) 2 Scrolls titled "ple bek gregan" of Teleportation e) 2 Scrolls titled "nepbit binrok" of Word of Recall f) 2 Scrolls of Remove Curse g) 4 Brass Wands of Magic Missile (51 charges) h) a Ring of Combat (+14) {75% off} i) The Phial of Galadriel (+1 to searching) j) The Chain Mail of Arvedui (-2) [14,+15] (+2) k) The Leather Scale Mail 'Thalkettoth' (-1) [11,+25] (+3) l) The Metal Cap of Thengel [3,+12] (+3) m) a Khopesh of Burning (2d4) (+5,+5) n) The Tulwar 'Elfrist' (2d4) (+15,+10) (+3) o) a Broad Sword (Holy Avenger) (2d5) (+12,+15) [+4] (+1 attack) p) a Mace (Defender) (2d4) (+5,+5) [+6] (+1 to stealth)

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 04-29-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-30-2011, 12:46 AM   #227
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

bleh....i poisoned myself eating a kobold. (BAD KOBOLD!)

went down to 9 hp but managed to get upstairs and healed by the healer...then two dungeon levels later I starved to death. Now I remember what I dislike about these.

Starving is lame...
Old 04-30-2011, 12:53 AM   #228
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
bleh....i poisoned myself eating a kobold. (BAD KOBOLD!)

went down to 9 hp but managed to get upstairs and healed by the healer...then two dungeon levels later I starved to death. Now I remember what I dislike about these.

Starving is lame...

Are you a Vampire?

Old 04-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #229
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

heh no. A bard. I answered the questions and let the game choose for me.

The game lets you eat the corpses you kill if it drops a corpse. But since you can go from normal to starving just walking across the length of the dungeon you sometimes have to eat the monsters to survive. I even have a cooking kit but i couldn't use it cause I don't have cooking skill.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:49 AM   #230
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Awesome! I love crawl, since it fits my short attention span, and I wouldn'ta known there was a new version for another few months, without some help. Thx Thomkal!

Glad I could help.
Old 04-30-2011, 04:40 PM   #231
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I just got THREE mutations on level 31 - all of them cool. Nurgle gave me two, and I got one as a Beastman. I now have an Electric Aura, +4 Con, and I am resistant to Magic.

Old 05-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #232
Thomkal
Head Coach

Praise Nurgle! (till he (it?) gives you bad mutations)

I just started a character on the new version of CRAWL. I highly recommend playing through the tutorials, then playing in hints mode-you get to select from three characters that are highly optimized to do well in the early game-which will help newbies out tremendously-cause you die a lot in this game. I picked a Centaur Hunter, who starts with level 5 in Bow skill already and some +1 arrows.

Found some +3 arrows early on the first level and a spear of reaching-that allows me to attack anything that comes within 2 or 3 squares of me with it-with a normal spear or other hand to hand weapon-I could only attack when it was next to me. So now I can conserve arrows which can be hard to find at times. I've also found a bumch of food which is great as centaurs need to eat frequently due to their metabolism.

So things are looking great right now...which in CRAWL usually means an Ogre, Gnoll, or unique is going to show up soon and kill me.
Old 05-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #233
Thomkal
Head Coach

Have reached Level 4 with my Hunter-successfully, though scarily fought off a couple orc packs-always dangerous because of their wizards and priests-and found a defended temple of one of the evil gods-had to fight iron imps, a monster I've never seen before to get to the altar.

Speaking of temples-I've reached the first place in the game where you can feel a sense of accomplishment-the Ecumenical Temple-its randomly placed on level 4 or after and usually contains several altars there-choosing a god is often a smart way to go but can change how you play depending on the god so might not be the best thing for a newbie. One of the three options when you play in hints mode is a character with a god to start out with, so I would use that character once you get your bearings with the basic game.

I chose to worship Okawaru, the god of combat. A pretty easy one to worship-not a lot of restrictions on what you can kill or do to piss him off. But more importantly, once you get your piety up, he starts granting god gifts-many of which will be much needed ammo. So hail Okawaru!
Old 05-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #234
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Praise Nurgle! (till he (it?) gives you bad mutations)

I got a -4 wisdom/intelligence one at level 33 - OUCH! I so hit the Chaos Tower to remove mutations and I had to lose the one that gave me a Chaos Patron before it was randomly selected. I still have a few negative mutations though, I randomly get afraid every so often, for example.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:46 AM   #235
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Have reached Level 4 with my Hunter-successfully, though scarily fought off a couple orc packs-always dangerous because of their wizards and priests-and found a defended temple of one of the evil gods-had to fight iron imps, a monster I've never seen before to get to the altar.

Speaking of temples-I've reached the first place in the game where you can feel a sense of accomplishment-the Ecumenical Temple-its randomly placed on level 4 or after and usually contains several altars there-choosing a god is often a smart way to go but can change how you play depending on the god so might not be the best thing for a newbie. One of the three options when you play in hints mode is a character with a god to start out with, so I would use that character once you get your bearings with the basic game.

I chose to worship Okawaru, the god of combat. A pretty easy one to worship-not a lot of restrictions on what you can kill or do to piss him off. But more importantly, once you get your piety up, he starts granting god gifts-many of which will be much needed ammo. So hail Okawaru!

Sounds busy!

Old 05-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #236
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Which game is this??
Old 05-01-2011, 02:52 PM   #237
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Which game is this??

Thommy's playing Crawl, and I'm playing the TK version of Zangband?

Old 05-01-2011, 03:09 PM   #238
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Trying out TOME now. A middle earth themed game. Pretty extensive character creation. Am trying an Ent. It has tutorial scrolls too. Big bonus there as I've mostly forgotten all the commands of these things.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #239
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

TOME is the only one I've played so far that has scrolling. You can scroll off the screen and the map keep going and scrolls with you. There is also animation as you move. The water "shimmers" Each spot changes between ' and ~ in various colors of blue. Pretty nifty.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:36 PM   #240
Thomkal
Head Coach

Correct on CRAWL Abe-I started another thread on it not too long ago. the older versions of TOME, I liked very much. This one starts out in Wilderness, and I never found anywhere else to go and then I died and haven't played since.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #241
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

LOL same here. I'm not that exctied by the gameaplay and lack of stuff to immeditaely do. It really need to club you over the head with where to go.

I don't see CRAWL in the site i pointed to. Closest thing is Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #242
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
TOME is the only one I've played so far that has scrolling. You can scroll off the screen and the map keep going and scrolls with you. There is also animation as you move. The water "shimmers" Each spot changes between ' and ~ in various colors of blue. Pretty nifty.

There are lots that are centered on you and move the screen as you move, if that's what you mean?

Old 05-01-2011, 03:41 PM   #243
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
LOL same here. I'm not that exctied by the gameaplay and lack of stuff to immeditaely do. It really need to club you over the head with where to go.

I don't see CRAWL in the site i pointed to. Closest thing is Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

that would be it-it was just called CRAWL to begin with-new people took over developing it and added the Stone Soup part. People just call it CRAWL anyway
Old 05-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #244
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Figured. And yeah Abe that's what I meant. Never seen it before as the handfull I've played don't do that. Their use of color and "animation" is neat too. Too bad their gameplay and content is lacking.
Old 05-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #245
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Heck, Zangband Tk from 8 years ago does that. I think it's an option you set.

Old 05-01-2011, 04:00 PM   #246
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Okay, CRAWL is DEFINITELY frickin cool!
Old 05-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #247
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Bleh died already. THat was fun . :P
Old 05-01-2011, 04:04 PM   #248
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

But CRAWL is definitely intuitive! I barely had to look up anything to get into it. And when I did the help actually told me exactly what I needed to do. Helpful help! What a concept
Old 05-01-2011, 04:06 PM   #249
Thomkal
Head Coach

heh another convert. Here's the other thread I started on it-some helpful advice for newbies as well as (many) embarassing misadventures on my part, where misadventure=death.

Anybody want to CRAWL? - Front Office Football Central
Old 05-01-2011, 04:08 PM   #250
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Bleh died already. THat was fun . :P

The first of many, many, and then some more many. Makes it worth it when you finally learn how to keep yourself alive early on.