Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2006, 10:49 PM   #201
MikeVic
Head Coach

Isn't it funny that Hiro is played by Franklyn from Scrubs (the blood/urine test doctor)?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:51 AM   #202
Crim
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Isn't it funny that Hiro is played by Franklyn from Scrubs (the blood/urine test doctor)?

Dammit, MikeVic, that's f'd up. Some of us hadn't read the credits yet, asswhite! Why can't you be more like jbmagic and put spoiler alerts in your post???

RIP
Crim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 09:44 AM   #203
Joe Canadian
College Prospect

Heroes has been picked up for the whole season!
LETS GO JAYS!!
EHM 2005 DYNASTY: A New Philosophy in Toronto!
Joe Canadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 10:08 AM   #204
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post
Dammit, MikeVic, that's f'd up. Some of us hadn't read the credits yet, asswhite! Why can't you be more like jbmagic and put spoiler alerts in your post???

LOL.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 08:26 PM   #205
KevinNU7
College Starter

So the Indian guy hasn't realized that all the code is jsut their to mask the symbol
Old 10-09-2006, 08:29 PM   #206
KevinNU7
College Starter

I'm confused.

Whose apartment did the India guy go into? I missed the connection

Last edited by KevinNU7 : 10-09-2006 at 08:29 PM.
KevinNU7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 08:53 PM   #207
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7 View Post
I'm confused.

Whose apartment did the India guy go into? I missed the connection

Sylars.
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:03 PM   #208
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

I think I'm gonna go buy a Nissan Versa. Not sure where that urge came from.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:03 PM   #209
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Am I the only one who thinks this show gets better and better each episode?
Old 10-09-2006, 09:17 PM   #210
TRO
College Prospect

Nope.

Actually, this show has reignited my interest in City of Heroes/Villains.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #211
Coop
High School JV

I wonder if that little girl has a power..
Old 10-09-2006, 09:34 PM   #212
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd View Post
Am I the only one who thinks this show gets better and better each episode?

nope, lovin' it

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 09:42 PM   #213
Easy Mac

I didn't particularly like this episode. Didn't really add anything new. I mean, I guess we "saw" Syler, but meh. I guess they needed an episode to counteract the "cool we have powers" beginning episodes. In other words, this kind of began to tell there may be a downside to the powers (the brother's image, the "dead" girl, the blond not outrunning her past, the artist losing his girl, the mind reader being blocked...).

That being said, it seems as though the show is setting up all of them using their powers to defeat Syler, who seems to already have all of their powers. I guess its a metaphor for our own struggles for greatness, where it can only be achieved by the whole coming together and that they each have to defeat a part of themselves to form the greater good.... or something like that.

Just felt like a throwaway episode.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 10:19 PM   #214
Towelhead
n00b

Location: Sadly, too close to the epicenter known as New Orleans
OK I'm about to watch episode 3. There better NOT be a scene where the artist draws a TV Guide cover with JB showing his "AssWhite." Yep. I Tivo'd this episode cuz I can't wait for the commercials to pass.

So?
So?
So?
Uh Huh. Thought so. Punk.
If you HAVE seen somefin, pretend it's nuffin.

Last edited by Towelhead : 10-09-2006 at 10:19 PM.
Towelhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #215
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
I didn't particularly like this episode. Didn't really add anything new. I mean, I guess we "saw" Syler, but meh.
We didn't really know, before now, that he was telekinetic. We maybe could have guessed, but we outright saw it in this one.

Quote:
I guess they needed an episode to counteract the "cool we have powers" beginning episodes. In other words, this kind of began to tell there may be a downside to the powers (the brother's image, the "dead" girl, the blond not outrunning her past, the artist losing his girl, the mind reader being blocked...).
I don't think that was really what they were getting after. There was a lot of tablesetting and intermediate stuff (moving from point B to point C in the plot) in this episode, without any real payoffs.

Quote:
Just felt like a throwaway episode.
I'm going to hazard a guess that parts of it are going to be very significant in the future, most likely involving Miss Vegas, the cop, and the Petrellis. The futurist, the cheerleader, and the Japanese dudes had their stories advanced without setting up any major mysteries (that I saw).

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #216
Lorena
Unregistered

I tried viewing last week's episode on NBC but keep getting a connection error, is there anywhere else I can view it?

Thanks in advance.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:56 AM   #217
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
I tried viewing last week's episode on NBC but keep getting a connection error, is there anywhere else I can view it?

Thanks in advance.

Sci-fi channel replays Monday episode at 7/6C.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:26 AM   #218
Coop
High School JV

That's on friday btw. and stick around and watch Battlestar galactica at 9
Old 10-10-2006, 02:23 AM   #219
Desnudo
Coordinator

Cheerleader, good or evil? I think it's setting up like an X-Man movie, with the scientist's son as sort of a Dr. Xavier and Sylar as Magneto.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:06 AM   #220
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Some thoughts:

Who was the black guy in the bar? He had a necklace with the symbol on it. My suspicion is that he's Ali Larter's husband who escaped from jail or he might be Sylar.

The more and more I think about it, I think only one of the Petrelli brothers can fly. I think the candidate is the one who can fly and the other brother can mimic powers that others possess when he's in close proximity. He had "visions" when he was near the artist, which we haven't seen since, and he could fly when he was near his brother.

The Asian storyline seems really cool.

We got some further insight into the cheerleader's powers...or rather, the extent of them. She can be killled on a temporary basis and it's not as if she has super strength. All she has is the ability to rapidly regenerate.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 06:25 AM   #221
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Some thoughts:

Who was the black guy in the bar? He had a necklace with the symbol on it. My suspicion is that he's Ali Larter's husband who escaped from jail or he might be Sylar.
He is the cheerleaders father assistant or something.

Did Sylar teleport out of that situation? So he showed he had mind control powers, invinciblility, and teleportation or flight powers all in that scuffle?

I don't think the cheerleader is evil. In one of the previews a few weeks ago, Peter Petrelli said something like "we gotta save the cheerleader!", I thought. She probably awakes from the autopsy room, heals, and leaves and the town is after her like a modern day witch hunt.

Was it intentional to have the character named Peter Petrelli, like Peter Parker? I like how the kid was watching him attempt to fly had the superman red cape on.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:25 AM   #222
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

this show IS getting better and better. I'm pleasantly surprised; I thought it was going to be a dog.

who was the chick at the bonfire the camera focused on after the cheerleader and the qb left for some alone time? was that just the qb's girlfriend?

and do you think there's something more to Hiro's friend? at first I thought he was just a secondary character to further hiro's story, but he seems like he has some importance himself now.
Old 10-10-2006, 07:54 AM   #223
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post
this show IS getting better and better. I'm pleasantly surprised; I thought it was going to be a dog.

who was the chick at the bonfire the camera focused on after the cheerleader and the qb left for some alone time? was that just the qb's girlfriend?

and do you think there's something more to Hiro's friend? at first I thought he was just a secondary character to further hiro's story, but he seems like he has some importance himself now.

I would think the chick at the bonfire was a girl the QB previously raped. They focused on her to set the tone that something bad was going to happen, just like it happened to her (rape).

If you notice, each character has a "sidekick", like a superhero most of the time does. Or at least each of them has a person, whether their sidekick be normal or not remains to be seen.

Cheerleader- Either weirdo camera kid or maybe sympathetic girl who was raped before
Hiro- other japanese friend
Doppelganger/Ali Larter- Her son
Peter- Girl who he professed love to or his brother?
Cop- FBI Agent who doubted him?
Professors son- Little neighbor girl
Artist- maybe the ex who is drawn to peter? or someone we havent seen.

Even the cheerleaders father has that weird guy who we saw last night at the bar. Only person without one is Sylar, at least for now.

Last edited by gottimd : 10-10-2006 at 07:55 AM.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:06 AM   #224
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

I was telling my brother about the show and he wanted to know where you could watch episodes. It says online, and I go there and its a 5 minute clip. Is there another place besides Sci-Fi on a friday night to get episodes? Especially the first 2 episodes?
Old 10-10-2006, 08:08 AM   #225
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
He is the cheerleaders father assistant or something.

Did Sylar teleport out of that situation? So he showed he had mind control powers, invinciblility, and teleportation or flight powers all in that scuffle?

I don't think the cheerleader is evil. In one of the previews a few weeks ago, Peter Petrelli said something like "we gotta save the cheerleader!", I thought. She probably awakes from the autopsy room, heals, and leaves and the town is after her like a modern day witch hunt.

Was it intentional to have the character named Peter Petrelli, like Peter Parker? I like how the kid was watching him attempt to fly had the superman red cape on.

The black guy at the bar was wearing that symbol and the cop couldn't read his mind at all. In the preview for next week it showed him working with the cheerleader's dad. My first thought was that he was Ali Larter's husband too, but it's possible he's not or it's possible he's all of those things.

Sylar. He did seem to show telekensis (and mind control too perhaps?), invulenerability, and either teleportation, super-speed or something like that. I figure what Sylar is doing is tracking down all of the other supers, killing them, and eating their brains (or portions of their brains). By doing this he some how gains their powers. So, with each super-brain he eats, he becomes more powerful. For example, the little girl is probably a super (which is why he went after her), her father was (brain eaten), but her mother wasn't (simply impaled on the wall). Perhaps his original power was the ability to locate/detect other supers. Then again, I could be way wrong...

I don't think the cheerleader is evil either. I think she's just a kid with super-powers trying to figure things out.

I am still digging the show. I dislike the doctor's "sidekick" immensely. Horrible actress, bad dialogue and some of the other dialogue is kinda "meh", but overall I'm enjoying it. I'd love to see a superhero show be successful on primetime.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:35 AM   #226
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Sylar. He did seem to show telekensis (and mind control too perhaps?), invulenerability, and either teleportation, super-speed or something like that. I figure what Sylar is doing is tracking down all of the other supers, killing them, and eating their brains (or portions of their brains). By doing this he some how gains their powers. So, with each super-brain he eats, he becomes more powerful. For example, the little girl is probably a super (which is why he went after her), her father was (brain eaten), but her mother wasn't (simply impaled on the wall). Perhaps his original power was the ability to locate/detect other supers. Then again, I could be way wrong...
Nice. Didn't think of that. If this is true, then the storyline possibilities are endless. It sort of reminds me of Rising Stars by J. Michael Stracyzinski (sp?).
Old 10-10-2006, 08:52 AM   #227
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
It sort of reminds me of Rising Stars by J. Michael Stracyzinski (sp?).

Exactly.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 10-10-2006, 08:58 AM   #228
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Was it mentioned the brain was eaten or just stolen? I think we may be painting him as some sort of supernatural cannibal, but he may do testing on it.....or somebody is doing testing on the brain.

I curious to see how sylar came about. I know in episode one, the son discovered a tape labeled Sylar and some notes indicating his father thought Sylar was "Patient Zero". In the taped phone call, Sylar said in a threatening voice "You made me aware of my powers" and he does note an uncontrollable hunger (for brains? or just power?)

I wonder if the cheerleaders father, is an agent of a group who did government experimenting on humans DNA to "speed up" the process of evolution, sometime maybe in the 40-50's during the WWII. The project was scrapped and the subjects they tested on were acclimated back into society, creating families, and passing on their sometime unknown powers to their children, of which now are being hunted down? Again, this is all theory, no spoilers. Maybe I am reading way too into it.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:10 AM   #229
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Was it mentioned the brain was eaten or just stolen? I think we may be painting him as some sort of supernatural cannibal, but he may do testing on it.....or somebody is doing testing on the brain.

I curious to see how sylar came about. I know in episode one, the son discovered a tape labeled Sylar and some notes indicating his father thought Sylar was "Patient Zero". In the taped phone call, Sylar said in a threatening voice "You made me aware of my powers" and he does note an uncontrollable hunger (for brains? or just power?)

I wonder if the cheerleaders father, is an agent of a group who did government experimenting on humans DNA to "speed up" the process of evolution, sometime maybe in the 40-50's during the WWII. The project was scrapped and the subjects they tested on were acclimated back into society, creating families, and passing on their sometime unknown powers to their children, of which now are being hunted down? Again, this is all theory, no spoilers. Maybe I am reading way too into it.

I definitely see the cheerleader's father as part of some governmental agency there to study/follow/research the supers. That seems to make sense.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:17 AM   #230
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
The black guy at the bar was wearing that symbol and the cop couldn't read his mind at all. In the preview for next week it showed him working with the cheerleader's dad. My first thought was that he was Ali Larter's husband too, but it's possible he's not or it's possible he's all of those things.

I don't think the cheerleader is evil either. I think she's just a kid with super-powers trying to figure things out.

I am still digging the show. I dislike the doctor's "sidekick" immensely. Horrible actress, bad dialogue and some of the other dialogue is kinda "meh", but overall I'm enjoying it. I'd love to see a superhero show be successful on primetime.

I don't think the cheerleader started out as evil, but the "tune in next time" scene last night indicates that may change. Although I suppose it could be an eye for an eye type thing.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 09:23 AM   #231
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo View Post
I don't think the cheerleader started out as evil, but the "tune in next time" scene last night indicates that may change. Although I suppose it could be an eye for an eye type thing.

Probably an eye for an eye. I assume, she will wake up and disappear from the morgue. And scare the crap out of everyone, and her small town will basically be on a witch hunt for her. Isaac, the painter, maybe sees that she is a good superhero, and paints that she is on the run from something (town, her father, sylar?), and they must help her.

I don't think she is evil at all.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:56 AM   #232
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Great episode, IMO. Far from being more cliched and 'stock', the show wants to add some depth to the characters, which can only be a good thing. Sylar seems to be a very interesting case. Telekinesis we know, could the percieved invulnerability be an offshot of telekinesis (ie, he realized the bullets were coming in too late, but was able to manipulate them so they didn't get too far inside of them) and has some ability to get away quickly.

The black dude at the bar looked creepy, but definately had super hero resistance juice or something. Maybe it was his amulet. Who knows.

I wonder how the cheerleader will be able to explain being fine after having her chest split open in autopsy? Seems like she gets back at QB rapist in the next episode.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:03 AM   #233
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Btw, may I add that I LOVE the fact that the writers are smart enough to realize that people from a country that has a different primary language than English are not going to be speaking English to each other most of the time .

It adds to the atmosphere... two Japanese 20 somethings SHOULD be speaking Japanese to each other.

Oh, and Hiro kicks ass!
Old 10-10-2006, 10:31 AM   #234
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Dodger View Post

i think since this is a show about "Heroes", he's merely playing the part of a "sidekick". if anything, Hiro is one of the more powerful heroes on the show (along with the cheerleader). teleportation, stopping time, moving into the past and future - pretty powerful.

and i guess Ali Larter's character's power isn't that much of a mystery - she's a Jeckyl and Hyde type.

i definitely think that black dude in the bar was DL. he might be a villain in the mold of Sylar (has powers). couldn't you tell he was able to block his thoughts, which is what first gave him away to the cop?

Last edited by Anthony : 10-10-2006 at 10:32 AM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:43 AM   #235
Anthony
Banned

i didn't think i was going to like Hiro at all, especially having to read subtitles, but i have to admit he's my favorite character on the show. i think Lost set the table for something like this - having a main plot (the nuclear bomb set to go offf) offset by individual storylines, utilizing people of different nationalities and cultures, having reoccuring themes (the Lost "numbers" and the Heroes "DNA symbol"). i don't feel like i'm watching a Lost knockoff though, Heroes seems to take the good parts about Lost and makes it cooler (since super heroes are a popular subject these days). what i don't like about Lost these days - even though it's one of the few shows i watch - is now the individual backstories seem to be taking me away from the main plot. they're starting to get in the way. i don't care anymore about what happened to the characters prior to the crash. to me the backstories were great in helping to highlight the personalities of the characters and in season two helping to show how they all had some type of connection - now i want the main storyline to start being advanced. i want to move forward with the story, not constantly be taken back in the past.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:18 PM   #236
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Sums up my impressions from the show almost perfectly. I definitely think Sylar is killing heroes to take their powers.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 PM   #237
Izulde
Head Coach

Is it just me or did that girl at the bonfire look somewhat like the cheerleader? It's probably a red herring, but it startled me when I saw it. I'm not sure what her relationships are in the network of characters, but I imagine it'll be developed.

The black guy in the bar is definitely DL, the stripper's husband and Micah's father in my opinion. The only question I have is what the hell he was doing wearing that DNA symbol necklace, which I also noticed.

I don't think he's Sylar though. Sylar looked taller and thinner than DL, so he's still a mystery.

The Hiro-Ano duo is easily my favorite part of the series and any time you get Japanese schoolgirls in an episode, it's good.

I also really, really like the neighbor chick. There's just something about her that really appeals to me. Maybe it's her voice.

The one guy I hate is Nathan. God what an effing pompous sleazeball, but he's also the perfect politician.

One question I have: Where exactly did the notebook come from after the laptop got thrown and why wasn't it noticed earlier? It didn't seem very clear from the camera angle.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:30 PM   #238
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

What's with this eating brains theory? I mean, perhaps he could distill the powers from the brain and inject himself with it. Don't have to actually 'eat' the brain.

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "DL" mean (when talking about the black dude)?

Quote:
One question I have: Where exactly did the notebook come from after the laptop got thrown and why wasn't it noticed earlier? It didn't seem very clear from the camera angle.

It seemed to be jammed into the space where the laptop cards are supposed to go in. Though it seemed a bit big for that.

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 10-10-2006 at 12:30 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:32 PM   #239
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post

Pardon my ignorance, but what does "DL" mean (when talking about the black dude)?

DL is the name of the stripper's husband. It gets mentioned in the argument between Micah's grandmother and the stripper.

Quote:
It seemed to be jammed into the space where the laptop cards are supposed to go in. Though it seemed a bit big for that.

Ahh! Good to know, thanks.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #240
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
What's with this eating brains theory? I mean, perhaps he could distill the powers from the brain and inject himself with it. Don't have to actually 'eat' the brain.

I think Nicole's husband's name (or at least nickname) is "DL." That's he's been referred to at least.

As for the braing eating thing, maybe he doesn't have to "eat it" per se, but that's just the way I like to talk about it (until we know for certain). It's my love for zombies (who do love to eat brains so very, very much) that's to blame.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:34 PM   #241
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Quote:

DL is an actual name like DL Hughley, it doesn't stand for anything when we are using it, just referring to the strippers husband I think.

Damn, I got beat by 2 people to the answer, and I only answered 2 minutes after it was asked. I am getting slow.

Last edited by gottimd : 10-10-2006 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:23 PM   #242
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Eating brains eases the pain...or so I'm told.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:06 PM   #243
Shkspr
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
It sort of reminds me of Rising Stars by J. Michael Stracyzinski (sp?).

I'm sure he'll be along any minute to claim that he pitched the idea to NBC first and deserves a producer's credit.
Shkspr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:20 PM   #244
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:46 PM   #245
Coop
High School JV

Quote:
The black guy in the bar is definitely DL, the stripper's husband and Micah's father in my opinion. The only question I have is what the hell he was doing wearing that DNA symbol necklace, which I also noticed.

I don't think he's Sylar though. Sylar looked taller and thinner than DL, so he's still a mystery.

Might be a spoiler so dont look.. but

he is suppose to have the ability to walk through walls. so i dont think he is sylar

Is Rising Stars good?

Last edited by Coop : 10-10-2006 at 08:57 PM.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:47 PM   #246
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Can you please put a bit larger spoiler space next time?
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 08:57 PM   #247
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coop View Post
Is Rising Stars good?

Yes.

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 11:22 PM   #248
Towelhead
n00b

OK, am I the only person who suspects that Sylar is the Professor? I want to see the Professor's cadaver before I start dismissing that idea. I mean, what the hell is the blood writing on his wall about, if all he did was point the cerebrucannibal to his next hero meals?
Old 10-10-2006, 11:24 PM   #249
Towelhead
n00b

Hmm. This reminds me of that Spiderman cartoon episode from the 60's where the scientist that studies rainforest preservation turns into Killer Croc, or whatever the name was back then.
Old 10-10-2006, 11:25 PM   #250
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towelhead View Post
OK, am I the only person who suspects that Sylar is the Professor? I want to see the Professor's cadaver before I start dismissing that idea. I mean, what the hell is the blood writing on his wall about, if all he did was point the cerebrucannibal to his next hero meals?

That was Sylar's apartment, not the professor's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote