Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #201
sabotai
General Manager

June 2009 Week 1 News

CGC Title Bout Wrestling drew a 0.33

GCG who has taken two workers from me (Bryan Holmes and Rhino Umaga) is nearing crisis mode. There was a story that they might be making cutbacks as they have fallen to Cult status. I'd really like to get both of those guys back if possible. In fact, most of their roster is filled with talented wrestlers. I'll be looking to grab anyone they let go. Especially Hell Monkey, who will not come to CGC only because he has 3 deals already. Can you imagine a Black Eagle vs. Hell Monkey fued? Although I doubt they let him go...

A few days later, Hell Monkey signs to tour with PGHW. Looks like he was planning on leaving GCG anyway, and that means he will still be signed by 3 feds leaving no room to sign with CGC.

I have extended my PPV deal for 6 more months.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-15-2008 at 05:45 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #202
sabotai
General Manager

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
June 2009, Sunday Week 1

Venue: Waterloo University Arena (Ontario)

Dark Match: 5 v 5 Elimination - Rating: D
Joey Poison, Kirk Jameson, Masked Cougar, Wiley Steinway and Shane Nelson defeated Fumihiro Ota, Air Attack Weasel, The Masked Mauler, TJ Bailey and Matt Sparrow in 14:50; TJ Bailey was eliminated first, then The Masked Mauler, then Air Attack Weasel, then Matt Sparrow, and finally Fumihiro Ota.
Air Attack Weasel was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Masked Cougar is improving in Rumble skills. Shane Nelson is improving in Rumble skills.

Angle: Ryan Powell Interview - Rating: C+
Ryan Powell had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Jack DeColt.

Match: CGC TV Title: Tim Wesybrook vs. Nate Johnson - Rating: D-
Tim Westybrook defeated Nate Johnson in 5:42 by pinfall with a TNT Whirlwind. Tim Westybrook makes defence number 3 of his CGC TV title.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Tim Westybrook stood out as being good. The Westybrook's Title Reign storyline has been moved forward one stage with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Black Eagle Interview - Rating: C
Black Eagle has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Steve DeColt.
Roger Dodger helped Black Eagle during this segment. The Act I, Storyline A storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.

Match: Nice Boys vs. Joey Beauchamp and Hardcore Killah - Rating: D
Nice Boys defeated Joey Beauchamp and Hardcore Killah in 6:25 when Davis Wayne Newton defeated Joey Beauchamp by pinfall with a Fisherman's Suplex.
Jenny Playmate did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Davis Wayne Newton looked excellent out there. Hardcore Killah is improving in Rumble skills. Hardcore Killah is improving in Performance skills.

Angle: Jack DeColt Interview - Rating: B-
Jack DeColt had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Ryan Powell.
Jack DeColt could use something to freshen his character up.

Match: Johnny Bloodstone vs. Freddie Datsun - Rating: C
Johnny Bloodstone defeated Freddie Datsun in 7:39 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Freddie Datsun is improving in Performance skills.

Angle: Johnny Bloodstone Interview - Rating: B-
Johnny Bloodstone has an interview in which he taunts Steve DeColt.
The Act I, Storyline B storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment. This segment lifted the crowd.

Match: CGC Canadian Title: Jack DeColt vs. Ryan Powell - Rating: C
Jack DeColt defeated Ryan Powell in 11:32 by submission with an End Of Days. Jack DeColt makes defence number 5 of his CGC Canadian title.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Ryan Powell is improving in Rumble skills.

Final Rating: C
Old 07-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #203
sabotai
General Manager

June 2009 Week 2 News

CGC Title Bout Wrestling drew a 0.40

Omar Brown's contract was extended.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:48 PM   #204
sabotai
General Manager

CGC Title Bout Wrestling
June 2009, Sunday Week 2

Venue: King Edward Multiplex (3,298 Att)

Dark Match: Sharp Shooters vs. The Cannonball Kid and Lee Rivera - Rating: D+
Sharp Shooters defeated The Cannonball Kid and Lee Rivera in 7:37 when Shooter Sean Deeley defeated Lee Rivera by submission with a Front Choke Lock.
The Cannonball Kid was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Shooter Sean Deeley came out of the match looking good. The Cannonball Kid is improving in Performance skills. Lee Rivera is improving in Technical skills.

Dark Match: Travis Century vs. Kirk Jameson - Rating: D-
Travis Century defeated Kirk Jameson in 5:56 by pinfall with a Salvation.
Roger Dodger did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Black Eagle Interview - Rating: C+
Black Eagle has an interview, in which he goes off on a rant about how much he hates Steve DeColt.
Roger Dodger helped Black Eagle during this segment. The Act I, Storyline A storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.

Match: Steve Flash vs. The Masked Mauler - Rating: D-
Steve Flash defeated The Masked Mauler in 5:45 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.
The Masked Mauler seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Steve Flash stood out as being good. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Jack and Steve DeColt Interview - Rating: C-
Steve & Jack DeColt had an interview hyping their upcoming tag match with DeLay and Chandler.
Steve DeColt could use something to freshen his character up.

Match: Ricky DeColt vs. Omar Brown - Rating: D+
Ricky DeColt defeated Omar Brown in 6:22 by pinfall with a DeColt 45.
Ricky DeColt seemed off his game tonight. George DeColt did some good work at ringside. Ricky DeColt and George DeColt are a good pairing, they play off each other well. Omar Brown seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Angle: Johnny Bloodstone and Dan DeLay Trap Ricky DeColt - Rating: C+
Johnny Bloodstone is in the ring, and calls out Ricky DeColt to face him. As soon as Ricky DeColt appears he gets jumped by Dan DaLay, who had been lying in wait. The ambush leaves Ricky DeColt down and out.
Ricky DeColt and George DeColt are a good pairing, they play off each other well. Dan DaLay really needs a change to his character desperately. Dan DaLay was very underwhelming. The Act I, Storyline B storyline has been moved forward one stage with this segment.

Match: Johnny Bloodstone vs. Davis Wayne Newton - Rating: C
Johnny Bloodstone defeated Davis Wayne Newton in 7:38 by submission with a Bloodstone Mutilation.

Angle: The Canadian Rockers Interview - Rating: C-
The Canadian Rockers have an interview, in which they goes off on a rant about how much they hate Sharp Shooters.
Farrah Hesketh helped Owen Love during this segment. Owen Love and Farrah Hesketh have great chemistry.

Match: Steve and Jack DeColt vs. Dan DeLay and Eddie Chandler - Rating: C
Steve & Jack DeColt defeated DeLay and Chandler in 11:56 when Jack DeColt defeated Eddie Chandler by submission with an End Of Days.
Ernie Turner did some good work at ringside. Dan DaLay really needs a change to his character desperately. Eddie Chandler was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Steve DeColt stood out as being good. Steve DeColt is improving in Performance skills.

Final Rating: C
Old 07-16-2008, 11:49 PM   #205
sabotai
General Manager

June 2009 Week 3 News

CGC Title Bout Wrestling drew a 0.38

Black Eagle just signed to tour with WLW, and that complicates things. He will not be available for the TV shows, the storyline he's in comes to a halt.

To be honest, I'm sick of CGC. My style of booking and what it is I want to do doesn't mesh well with the style of promotion George DeColt is running. I know I could just change the style to whatever I want, but I think it's time for a change.

I resign as CGC's head booker.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-17-2008 at 07:43 PM.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #206
sabotai
General Manager

North West Hardcore

Since no other promotion would hire me as a head booker (none of the owners wanted to give up control), I went ahead and started my own promotion on level Hard, right over the border from CGC.

Product
Key Feature: Hardcore
Heavy: Daredevil, Modern
Medium: Cult, Lucha Libre

Match Ration: 90%. This leaves a bit of room to add angles, but the entire show can be just matches.

Match Intensity: 60%
Match Danger: 80%

Face / Heel Divide - None

I'll have a vocal crowd
Workers are rated more on performance than popularity
Fans will want to see solid matches with clean finishes
I'm going to have trouble getting on TV and getting sponsorships

I put it on Hard because I wanted my fed to start with little popularity (started me off at Regional), but was only given $10,000. I'm only going to be able to do monthly shows, so that might not be a problem for now, but I won't hesitate to go into the editor and give myself a loan if I have to.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:29 PM   #207
condors
College Starter

Good Luck on the new promotion!
condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:55 PM   #208
sabotai
General Manager

North West Hardcore

Roster

Announcer: Remmington Rem (C)
Colour Commentator: Queen Emily (C+)
Referee: Dewey Libertine (C)
Road Agent: Duncan Kendall (B-)

Main Eventers
Gareth Wayne - Rumble: C, Performance: C+
Vin Tanner - Rumble: D+, Performance: C+
Grease Hogg - Rumble: C+, Performance: C
Air Attack Weasel - Flying C-, Performance: B
Cheetah Boy - Flying C-, Technical D+, Performance B-

Upper Midcarders
Arthur Dexter Bradley - Rumble C-, Flying C+, Performance D
Derek Frost - Rumble D+, Performance B-
Extreme Deluxe - Flying D+, Performance E
Nomad - Rumble D, Technical D-, Flying D+, Performance D+
Zeus Maxmillion - Rumble C, Technical C-, Performance B-

Midcarder
Biff The Bruiser - Rumble C, Performance D+
Chaos Demon #1 - Rumble D, Performance D
Chaos Demon #2 - Rumble D+, Performance D
Danny Patterson - Rumble C+, Performance D+
Edward Cornell - Rumble C+, Performance B-
Pyromaniac - Rumble D-, Performance D+
Trauma - Rumble E+, Performance E+

Lower Midcarder
Masa Yasujiro - Flying D-, Performance C
Murderous Mikey - Rumble D+, Performance D+
Slim V - Rumble D+, Performance C-

Opener
Kinji Akamatsu - Rumble D, Performance D+
Nigel Svensson - Rumble C, Performance B-

Enhancement Talent
Yusuke Takahama - Rumble D+, Technical D, Flying C-, Performance C-
Old 07-17-2008, 10:13 PM   #209
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Cage Dreams
July 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: Club X (300 Att)

Dark Match: Danny Patterson vs. Kinji Akamatsu - Rating: E-
Danny Patterson defeated Kinji Akamatsu in 4:57 by pinfall with a Choke Slam.
Kinji Akamatsu was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Dark Match: Biff The Bruiser vs. Yusuke Takahama - Rating: F
Biff The Bruiser defeated Yusuke Takahama in 6:45 by pinfall with a Lariat Clothesline.
Biff The Bruiser was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Biff The Bruiser was really off his game tonight. Yusuke Takahama was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Biff The Bruiser is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Edward Cornell vs. Nigel Svensson - Rating: E+
Edward Cornell defeated Nigel Svensson in 2:43 by pinfall.
Remmington Remus and Queen Emily really clash horribly when together at the announcer's table. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Nomad vs. Masa Yasujiro - Rating: F
Nomad defeated Masa Yasujiro in 4:38 by pinfall with a Drift Shift.
Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Nomad was really off his game tonight. Masa Yasujiro was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Nomad is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Chaos Demons vs. Pyromaniac and Trauma - Rating: F
Chaos Demons defeated Pyromaniac and Trauma in 6:53 when Chaos Demon #1 defeated Trauma by pinfall with a Chaos Assault.
Chaos Demon #1 was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Chaos Demon #2 was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty vocal crowd didn't seem particularly thrilled with seeing Chaos Demon #2 wrestle. Chaos Demon #2 was visibly tiring toward the end. Pyromaniac was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty vocal crowd didn't seem particularly thrilled with seeing Pyromaniac wrestle. Trauma was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty rowdy crowd were all over the case of Trauma. Trauma was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Cage Match: Air Attack Weasel vs. Cheetah Boy - Rating: E-

Air Attack Weasel defeated Cheetah Boy in a 1 vs 1 Cage Classic match in 9:12 by pinfall with an Air Attack Ace.
Air Attack Weasel was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Cheetah Boy was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Remmington Remus and Queen Emily really clash horribly when together at the announcer's table. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Cage Match: Zeus Maxmillion vs. Gareth Wayne - Rating: E+
Gareth Wayne defeated Zeus Maxmillion in a 1 vs 1 Cage Classic match in 5:52 by pinfall with a Shoulder Breaker.
Gareth Wayne was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Zeus Maxmillion and Gareth Wayne don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Gareth Wayne is improving in Performance skills.

Cage Match: Vin Tanner vs. Grease Hogg - Rating: E-
Vin Tanner defeated Grease Hogg in a 1 vs 1 Cage Classic match in 9:07 by pinfall with a V For Victory.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Grease Hogg was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Vin Tanner and Grease Hogg don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Vin Tanner is improving in Performance skills. Grease Hogg is improving in Performance skills.

Final Rating: E

Everyone was rusty, the vocal crowd doesn't like Pyromaniac and I need new announcers since Rem and Queen don't work well together.

Great first show...
Old 07-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #210
Tellistto
College Prospect

This will be interesting to see how starting a wholly new fed works out for you. Good luck!

Tell

Hattrick - Fizzle United (222968)
Tellistto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 10:14 PM   #211
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Night of Barbed Wire
August 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: The Portland Center (531 Att)

Dark Match: Derek Frost vs. Masa Yasujiro - Rating: E-
Derek Frost defeated Masa Yasujiro in 6:40 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.
Masa Yasujiro was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Dark Match: Nomad vs. Murderous Mikey - Rating: F
Nomad defeated Murderous Mikey in 7:15 by pinfall with a Drift Shift.
Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Murderous Mikey was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A hot crowd was against Murderous Mikey,chanting for him to not come back. Murderous Mikey was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Murderous Mikey is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs. Yusuke Takahama - Rating: E-
Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Yusuke Takahama in 7:35 by pinfall with a Samoan Spike DDT.
Yusuke Takahama was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Barbed Wire Match: Edward Cornell vs. Kinji Akamatsu - Rating: E
Edward Cornell defeated Kinji Akamatsu in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 9:56 by pinfall.
Kinji Akamatsu was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Edward Cornell and Kinji Akamatsu have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Barbed Wire Match: Air Attack Weasel vs. Trauma - Rating: F
Air Attack Weasel defeated Trauma in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 12:53 by pinfall with an Air Attack Ace.
Air Attack Weasel was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Trauma was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty rowdy crowd were all over the case of Trauma. Trauma was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Barbed Wire Match: Cheetah Boy vs. Extreme Deluxe - Rating: E-
Cheetah Boy defeated Extreme Deluxe in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 9:45 by pinfall with a Flying Cheetah Pounce.
Extreme Deluxe was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty rowdy crowd were all over the case of Extreme Deluxe. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Barbed Wire Match: Grease Hogg vs. Zeus Maxmillion - Rating: D-
Grease Hogg defeated Zeus Maxmillion in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 11:35 by pinfall with a Grease Spot.
Grease Hogg was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Zeus Maxmillion and Grease Hogg don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Barbed Wire Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Vin Tanner vs. Gareth Wayne - Rating: E+
Vin Tanner defeated Gareth Wayne in a 1 vs 1 Barbed Wire USA match in 15:06 by pinfall with a V For Victory. Vin Tanner wins the NWH Hardcore title.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Vin Tanner was visibly tiring toward the end. Vin Tanner and Gareth Wayne don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Gareth Wayne is improving in Performance skills.

Final Rating: E+

Awesome, most of my main event guys don't click.
Old 07-19-2008, 03:24 AM   #212
condors
College Starter

May want to take a look at Madman Boone he may fit into your main event sceene and have some chemistry and is usually a good guy in the locker room. (he can only do hardcore well though so put him in hardcore based matches). Keep up the updates coming.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #213
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by condors View Post
May want to take a look at Madman Boone he may fit into your main event sceene and have some chemistry and is usually a good guy in the locker room. (he can only do hardcore well though so put him in hardcore based matches). Keep up the updates coming.

I did try to sign Madman Boone, but he wanted too much money. As it turns out, I've turned a profit the last two months, mostly due to sponsors, so I should be able to afford him, and maybe a few others.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:51 PM   #214
sabotai
General Manager

NWH New Signings

Madman Boone
Rumble D, Performance C+
Has D- popularity so he should draw a few more people to the show

Doug Peak
Rumble D+, Performance D+

Ronnie V. Pain
Rumble C, Performance C
Has a D+ popularity so he should draw even more people to the show.

Peak signed a $1000 PPA contract, Boone and Pain are on $1500 PPA. Last month, I made almost $10k profit, so I should be able to afford them.

All start off as Main Eventers. That means I need to trim my guys down.

I terminated Pyromaniac, Trauma and Extreme Deluxe. The crowds didn't seem to like them. I'm going to see if Murderous Mikey and win the crowd over as he fits my product very well.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:17 PM   #215
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Autumn Mayhem
September 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: The Portland Center (648 Att)

(All matches are Hardcore matches)

Dark Match: Kinji Akamatsu vs. Slim V vs. Yusuke Takahama - Rating: E-

Slim V defeated Kinji Akamatsu and Yusuke Takahama in 10:13 when Slim V defeated Yusuke Takahama by pinfall with a Murder One.
Kinji Akamatsu was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Yusuke Takahama was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Danny Patterson vs. Murderous Mikey - Rating: E-
Danny Patterson defeated Murderous Mikey in 7:38 by pinfall with a Choke Slam.
Murderous Mikey was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A hot crowd was against Murderous Mikey,chanting for him to not come back. Murderous Mikey was exhausted by the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Chaos Demons vs. Nigel Svensson and Biff the Bruiser - Rating: F+

Chaos Demons defeated Nigel Svensson and Biff The Bruiser in 8:52 when Chaos Demon #2 defeated Nigel Svensson by pinfall with a Chaos Assault.
Chaos Demon #1 was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Chaos Demon #2 was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty vocal crowd didn't seem particularly thrilled with seeing Chaos Demon #2 wrestle. Biff The Bruiser was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Biff The Bruiser is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Cheetah Boy vs. Nomad - Rating: E-
Cheetah Boy defeated Nomad in 10:16 by pinfall with a Flying Cheetah Pounce.
Cheetah Boy was really off his game tonight. Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Nomad is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Air Attack Weasel vs. Masa Yasujiro - Rating: F

Air Attack Weasel defeated Masa Yasujiro in 10:27 by pinfall with an Air Attack Ace.
Air Attack Weasel was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Masa Yasujiro was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Derek Frost vs. Arthur Dexter Bradley - Rating: E+
Derek Frost defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 8:43 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.
Arthur Dexter Bradley was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Ronnie V. Pain Interview - Rating: E-
Ronnie V. Pain had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Vin Tanner.
This segment didn't go down with a crowd who came primarily to see in-ring action. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Gareth Wayne vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: D-
Gareth Wayne defeated Edward Cornell in 8:54 by pinfall with a Shoulder Breaker.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Gareth Wayne is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Doug Peak vs. Zeus Maxmillion - Rating: E+
Doug Peak defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 10:48 by pinfall.
Doug Peak was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Doug Peak was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Vin Tanner Interview - Rating: E
Vin Tanner had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Ronnie V. Pain.
This segment didn't go down with a crowd who came primarily to see in-ring action. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Madman Boone vs. Grease Hogg - Rating: E+
Madman Boone defeated Grease Hogg in 9:34 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust.
Grease Hogg was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Grease Hogg and Madman Boone have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Madman Boone is improving in Performance skills.

Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Vin Tanner vs. Ronnie V. Pain - Rating: D
Ronnie V. Pain defeated Vin Tanner in 12:41 by pinfall with a Power Chord. Ronnie V. Pain wins the NWH Hardcore title.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Vin Tanner was visibly tiring toward the end. Vin Tanner and Ronnie V. Pain have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Experimented with a few angles and that didn't seem to go over well. Lots of guys still rustly, but it's good to see a few guys have chemistry together.

Murderous Mikey and the Chaos Demons will be getting the boot. No point in having a tag team (just increases my expenses) and Mikey...they really don't like him.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #216
sabotai
General Manager

NWH New Signings

I signed a bunch of people. I'm going to keep signing a bunch of people and basically giving every 2 or 3 matches to show me something. if they don't, they are gone, and I'll keep doing this until I have a good, solid roster. Since no one that has any real popularity will sign with a fed as small as mine, everyone costs around the same per-appearance. Basically, just throwing everyone into the mix, and whoever stands out stays.

Bobby Thomas
Rumble C-, Technical C-, Aerial C-, Performance B, Popularity E-
Adds some overall ability to the fed. He can pretty much od it all well (at this level, anyway, not quite at the level CGC was at)

D.C. Rayne
Rumble C-, Technical C-, Performance C+, Popularity E-
Adds some overall ability as well.

Dazzling Dave Diamond
Rumble C, Performance C, Popularity F+
Needs a bit of work in Performance (Psych D), but will be a good talent.

Giant Brody
Rumble C-, Performance D-, Popularity E-
Won't put on good matches, but has a bit of popularity that should ehlp get some other workers known.

Hugh de Aske
Rumble B-, Technical C-, Flying C, Performance B-, Popularity F+
A great talent who can also pull off angles well if and when I decide to pull back on the matches a bit. He comes from the UK wherre he has a bit of popularity (E)

Primal Rage
Rumble C, Performance C-, Popularity F+
Has a B- in Hardcore specifically. He'll help put on some really good hardcore matches. I plan on giving him a push.

Taheiji Konoe
Rumble C, Performance D+, Populairty F-
Terrible Psych, but decent ratings in Brawling and Hardcore. May put on good matches, probably won't. I'll give him a chance. He's young (23) so he may get better. I may turn him into a project...

Last edited by sabotai : 07-21-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #217
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Halloween Horrors
October 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: The Portland Center (588 Att)

Match: Derek Frost vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: E+
Derek Frost defeated Edward Cornell in 9:10 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Air Attack Weasel vs. Slim V - Rating: E-
Air Attack Weasel defeated Slim V in 7:45 by pinfall with an Air Attack Ace.
Air Attack Weasel was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Air Attack Weasel is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Giant Brody vs. Arthur Dexter Bradley - Rating: D-
Giant Brody defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 7:41 by pinfall with a Single Handed Choke Slam.
A pretty vocal crowd didn't seem particularly thrilled with seeing Giant Brody wrestle. Giant Brody and Arthur Dexter Bradley have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Giant Brody is improving in Technical skills. Arthur Dexter Bradley is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs. Yusuke Takahama - Rating: E-
Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Yusuke Takahama in 8:28 by pinfall with a Dazzle Driver.
Yusuke Takahama was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Yusuke Takahama is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Bobby Thomas vs. Zeus Maxmillion - Rating: D-
Bobby Thomas defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 9:56 by pinfall with a Specialist Touch.

Match: Hugh de Aske vs. Kinji Akamatsu - Rating: E+
Hugh de Aske defeated Kinji Akamatsu in 7:51 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver.
Kinji Akamatsu was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Hugh de Aske looked good out there. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Grease Hogg vs. Biff The Bruiser - Rating: E-

Grease Hogg defeated Biff The Bruiser in 6:34 by pinfall with a Grease Spot.
Grease Hogg was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Queen Emily did some good work at ringside. Biff The Bruiser was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Biff The Bruiser is improving in Performance skills.

Match: D.C. Rayne vs. Taheiji Konoe - Rating: E
D.C. Rayne defeated Taheiji Konoe in 7:51 by pinfall with a Storm Damage.
Taheiji Konoe was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. A pretty vocal crowd didn't seem particularly thrilled with seeing Taheiji Konoe wrestle. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Gareth Wayne vs. Cheetah Boy - Rating: E+
Gareth Wayne defeated Cheetah Boy in 10:24 by pinfall with a Shoulder Breaker.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Gareth Wayne is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Vin Tanner vs. Doug Peak - Rating: E-
Vin Tanner defeated Doug Peak in 9:39 by pinfall with a V For Victory.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Doug Peak was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Doug Peak was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Ronnie V. Pain vs. Madman Boone - Rating: D
Ronnie V. Pain defeated Madman Boone in 11:37 by pinfall with a Power Chord. Ronnie V. Pain makes defence number 1 of his NWH Hardcore title.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end.

Final Rating: D-
Old 07-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #218
sabotai
General Manager

Terminations

Air Attack Weasel - Just can't shake the rust, and isn't putting on good matches.
Taheiji Konoe - Crowd didn't like him.
Kinji Akamatsu

New Signings

Chess Maniac
Technical C+, Flying C, Performance B-, Popularity F-
Young luchador from Mexico. If the crowd accepts him, I think he can put on some great matches as a jobber.

Hidekazu
Technical C, Performance B, Popularity F+
Should be another good jobber from my more technically skilled workers

Sayeed Ali
Rumble C, Performance C+, Popularity F+
Recently released by NOTBW, he is perfect for this fed.

Thomas Morgan
Technical C, Performance C, Popularity F-
Another technically skilled jobber. We'll see which ones take.

Warren Technique
Technical C-, Performance B-, Popularity F
A younger, better version of Thomas Morgan. Was a pain at CGC, we'll see how he is here.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:40 PM   #219
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Thanksgiving Riot
November 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: The Portland Center (603 Att)

Battle Royal: 15 Man Mayhem - Rating: E+
Bobby Thomas won a battle royal in 34:55. The final four competitors also included Zeus Maxmillion, Arthur Dexter Bradley and Nomad, with Zeus Maxmillion being the final elimination.

Match: Sayeed Ali vs. Masa Yasujiro - Rating: E-
Sayeed Ali defeated Masa Yasujiro in 8:54 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.
Masa Yasujiro was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Gareth Wayne vs. Primal Rage - Rating: D-
Gareth Wayne defeated Primal Rage in 8:48 by pinfall with a Shoulder Breaker.

Match: Derek Frost vs. Warren Technique - Rating: E-

Derek Frost defeated Warren Technique in 8:36 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.
Derek Frost and Warren Technique don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: D.C. Rayne vs. Hugh de Aske - Rating: D

D.C. Rayne defeated Hugh de Aske in 8:31 by pinfall with a Storm Damage.

Match: Cheetah Boy vs. Dazzling Save Diamond - Rating: E+
Cheetah Boy defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond in 8:01 by pinfall with a Flying Cheetah Pounce.
Cheetah Boy seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Madman Boone vs. Grease Hogg vs. Doug Peak - Rating: E
Madman Boone defeated Grease Hogg and Doug Peak in 10:44 when Madman Boone defeated Doug Peak by pinfall with a Boone And Bust.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. Grease Hogg was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Queen Emily did some good work at ringside. Doug Peak was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Doug Peak was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Ronnie V. Pain vs. Vin Tanner - Rating: D
Ronnie V. Pain defeated Vin Tanner in 10:50 by pinfall with a Power Chord. Ronnie V. Pain makes defence number 2 of his NWH Hardcore title.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Vin Tanner was visibly tiring toward the end. Ronnie V. Pain and Vin Tanner have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:53 PM   #220
sabotai
General Manager

Terminations

Masa Yasujiro
Nigel Scensson

New Signings

R.K. Hayes
Rumble C, Performance C+, Popularity D-
Another worker I think will be great in my hardcore fed.

Hypnos
Technical D+, Flying D+, Performance C, Popularity F-
Will step into an Opener role

Snap Dragon
Technical C-, Flying B-, Performance B, Popularity E- / South East D-
Will put on great flying matches

Stevie Grayson
Flying C, Performance B-, Popularity D
Should bring a few extra people to show.

My roster has gotten expensive as I have lost money the last two months. I only lost $865 in October, but I lost $8,489 in November, mostly due to that battle royal that made everyone on my roster appear on the show and drove up costs. That probably won't happen again since I usually leave a few of the top guys off the shows. If I lose a lot again this month, though, several of my more expensive talent will get the axe.
Old 07-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #221
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Nightmare After Christmas
December 2009, Friday Week 4

Venue: The Portland Center (617 Att)

Match: Derek Frost vs. Yusuke Takahama - Rating: E-
Derek Frost defeated Yusuke Takahama in 7:14 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.
Yusuke Takahama was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Derek Frost is improving in Technical skills.

Match: Hidekazu vs. Warren Technique - Rating: E-
Hidekazu defeated Warren Technique in 6:50 by pinfall.
Hidekazu was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Sayeed Ali vs. Danny Patterson - Rating: E+
Sayeed Ali defeated Danny Patterson in 6:58 by pinfall with a G.B.H. Driver.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Hugh de Aske vs. Chess Maniac - Rating: E+
Hugh de Aske defeated Chess Maniac in 7:43 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver.
The match was too long given who was involved. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Cheetah Boy vs. Nomad - Rating: E-

Cheetah Boy defeated Nomad in 9:40 by pinfall with a Flying Cheetah Pounce.
Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Nomad was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Vin Tanner vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond - Rating: D-
Vin Tanner defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond in 7:54 by pinfall with a V For Victory.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Dazzling Dave Diamond is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Gareth Wayne vs. Doug Peak - Rating: E
Doug Peak defeated Gareth Wayne in 8:56 by pinfall.
Gareth Wayne was really off his game tonight. Doug Peak was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Doug Peak was really off his game tonight. Doug Peak was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Tables Match: Stevie Grayson vs. Snap Dragon - Rating: D
Stevie Grayson defeated Snap Dragon in 16:40 when Snap Dragon was put through a table.
Stevie Grayson was really off his game tonight.

Match: D.C. Rayne vs. R.K. Hayes - Rating: C-
D.C. Rayne defeated R.K. Hayes in 12:37 by pinfall with a Storm Damage.
D.C. Rayne and R.K. Hayes have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Match: Hardcore Title: Ronnie V. Pain vs. Madman Boone - Rating: D-
Madman Boone defeated Ronnie V. Pain in 13:47 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. Madman Boone wins the NWH Hardcore title.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #222
sabotai
General Manager

I made a few changes to my Product.

I switched Modern and Hardcore so that Modern is now a Key Feature and I put Hardcore at Heavy. This took away the vocal crowd. Not sure if that's good or bad, but since I have been able to sign a lot of workers who are cruiserweight, spot monkey or super junior, I wanted Daredevil and Hardcore on the same level.

And since I have a LOT of brawlers, I made "Realism" Medium. This means the crowd will not like gimmicks and that matches will now be rate even more on performance over popularity.

The last change was to make 80% of the events Matches. This will let me add a few angles, which will almost always be hype angles for the main event. That will take a match or two off my cards and lower costs.

I had to move Match Intensity to at least 70% because of these changes. I moved it to 70%.

My popularity will be damaged by this, but it's pretty low as it is and these changes should make my final ratings on my cards better. I have fallen to Small size as a result.

One last thing that these changes caused is that I have to run some storylines. They will have to be match heavy storylines. I honestly can't think of what kind of storylines to run yet, so I am going to use unchained for now.

I had to hire a referee since the one I had kept causing problems.

End Of Year Awards

Wrestler of the Year: Tommy Cornell
Young Wrestler of the Year: Michael Gold (a worker I created*)
Veteran Worker of the Year: Haruki Kudo (won last year)
Female Wrestler of the Year: Thunder Hike (won last year)
Promotion of the Year: SWF (won last year)
Most Improved Promotion: OLLIE
Match of the Year: John Anderson vs. Joey Minnesota - TCW
Card of the Year: PGHW Big Bang Tour

* I made a few workers before I started this game, and I think I made them way too good, so I'm not going to sign them no matter what fed I am running.

None of my workers are on the Top 100.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-27-2008 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:16 PM   #223
sabotai
General Manager

NWH New Year's Brawl
January 2010, Friday Week 4

Match: Gareth Wayne vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: D
Gareth Wayne defeated Edward Cornell in 4:38 by pinfall with a Shoulder Breaker.
Gareth Wayne is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Warren Technique vs. Thomas Morgan - Rating: E-
Warren Technique defeated Thomas Morgan in 6:10 by submission with a STF.
Thomas Morgan was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Warren Technique and Thomas Morgan have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Thomas Morgan is improving in Rumble skills.

Match: Derek Frost vs. Danny Patterson - Rating: E+
Derek Frost defeated Danny Patterson in 7:38 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.

Match: Hugh de Aske vs. Hypnos - Rating: D-
Hugh de Aske defeated Hypnos in 7:45 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver.
Hypnos was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The performance of Hugh de Aske stood out as being good. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Giant Brody vs. Dazzling Dave Diamond - Rating: E
Giant Brody defeated Dazzling Dave Diamond in 8:29 by pinfall with a Single Handed Choke Slam.
Giant Brody and Dazzling Dave Diamond don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: D.C. Rayne Interview - Rating: D-
D.C. Rayne had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Madman Boone.

Tables Match: Snap Dragon vs. Cheetah Boy - Rating: D-
Snap Dragon defeated Cheetah Boy in 9:47 when Cheetah Boy was put through a table.
Snap Dragon and Cheetah Boy just don't click at all, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Zeus Maxmillion vs. Primal Rage - Rating: D-
Zeus Maxmillion defeated Primal Rage in 9:35 by pinfall with a Thunder Bolt.

Match: Vin Tanner vs. Biff The Bruiser - Rating: E-
Vin Tanner defeated Biff The Bruiser in 8:42 by pinfall with a V For Victory.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Biff The Bruiser was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Biff The Bruiser is improving in Performance skills.

Angle: Madman Boone Interview - Rating: D
Madman Boone had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with D.C. Rayne.

Match: Ronnie V. Pain vs. Grease Hogg - Rating: D-
Ronnie V. Pain defeated Grease Hogg in 9:51 by pinfall with a Power Chord.
Grease Hogg was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Queen Emily did some good work at ringside. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Madman Boone vs. D.C. Rayne - Rating: D-
Madman Boone defeated D.C. Rayne in 11:57 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. Madman Boone makes defence number 1 of his NWH Hardcore title.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

For a "Small" fed, a D- is considered a success.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #224
sabotai
General Manager

Oh oh, I'm in trouble. Because I fell to Small status, I lost a ton in sponsor money. I only took in $8,418 when I had been getting $21k per show. That caused me to lose $13,000 in January. I have $16,000 left.

I'm going to cut back on the shows (1 hour long for now on) and see if I can squeeze a few months out of my $16k and get back to Regional status.
Old 07-28-2008, 05:50 PM   #225
sabotai
General Manager

NHW Winter WonderHELL
February 2010, Friday Week 4

Match: Arthur Dexter Bradley vs. Edward Cornell - Rating: D
Arthur Dexter Bradley defeated Edward Cornell in 4:17 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.
Arthur Dexter Bradley and Edward Cornell don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Arthur Dexter Bradley is improving in Performance skills.

Match: Cheetah Boy vs. Chess Maniac - Rating: E-
Cheetah Boy defeated Chess Maniac in 3:32 by pinfall with a Flying Cheetah Pounce.

Tables Match: Stevie Grayson vs. Snap Dragon - Rating: D+
Stevie Grayson defeated Snap Dragon in 9:31 when Snap Dragon was put through a table.

Angle: Madman Boone Interview - Rating: D-
Madman Boone had an interview hyping his upcoming battle with Vin Tanner and Ronnie V. Pain.
The Hardcore Title Tug of War storyline has continued with this segment. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: R.K. Hayes vs. D.C. Rayne - Rating: D+
R.K. Hayes defeated D.C. Rayne in 9:43 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.
D.C. Rayne and R.K. Hayes have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match.

Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Madman Boone vs. Ronnie V. Pain vs. Vin Tanner - Rating: D-
Madman Boone defeated Vin Tanner and Ronnie V. Pain in 14:33 when Madman Boone defeated Ronnie V. Pain by pinfall with a Boone And Bust. Madman Boone makes defence number 2 of his NWH Hardcore title.
Vin Tanner was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Vin Tanner was visibly tiring toward the end. Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Hardcore Title Tug of War storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Vin Tanner is improving in Performance skills.

Old 07-28-2008, 05:58 PM   #226
sabotai
General Manager

I went a bit all-out with the last card so that I could have another success, but I need to scale back a lot. I'm thinking of having weekly 1 hour shows and seeing how that works, making sure that my more expensive talent only make a once per month appearance and have the cards filled with my workers who only make a few hundred per week.

I dunno. I'll stay with monthyl 1 hour cards for now. I lost $6500 last month.

Mandman Boone simply can not shake the rust, and neither can Vin Tanner. I like Boone more, so I'm giving Tanner the boot.

Here's a list of other workers who are getting the boot (for now...)

Biff The Bruiser
Chess Maniac
Doug Peak
Edward Cornell
Grease Hogg
Yusuke Takahama
Giant Brody
Gareth Wayne
Hidekazu
Bobby Thomas
Warren Technique
Danny Patterson

Last edited by sabotai : 07-28-2008 at 06:07 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:55 AM   #227
condors
College Starter

sabotai

ouch. Losing money sucks. For my feds based on performance and not popularity. I normally go with my 5 show stealers (if you have 5 listed) and focus building thier momentum and popularity up. This will give you the best show ratings possible. Try to have the guys with the highest momentum in the last two matches on the card as they are the most important.

If you want to try some angles have a guy with most menace attack your most over worker. I normally have Gargantuan attack a main eventer (make sure he is already going to be used). Gargantuan is a jerk and always causes problems for me though although in 9 months he got to a C- popularity but refused to resign with me. (would have him wrestle my best workers in dark matches and he still was a crappy wrestler). You can also have a guy with mic skills have a talk show with the 2nd most popular worker working that night. Although with your product the fans may not want to see that stuff.
I would suggest testing an angle out in the preshow segment to make sure it won't get the fans upset.

I am waiting to see how this goes

Last edited by condors : 07-29-2008 at 03:02 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:31 PM   #228
sabotai
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by condors View Post
sabotai

ouch. Losing money sucks. For my feds based on performance and not popularity. I normally go with my 5 show stealers (if you have 5 listed) and focus building thier momentum and popularity up. This will give you the best show ratings possible. Try to have the guys with the highest momentum in the last two matches on the card as they are the most important.

I checked and my show stealers are Hugh de Aske, Snap Dragon, Stevie Grayson, Cheetah Boy and D.C. Rayne (in that order).

Aske won't be around long. He's way too talented and will get signed by TCW or SWF at some point. He's already signed PPAs with USPW and RIPW, so once his popularity starts to go up, he'll probably leave.

Snap Dragon and Stevie Grayson put on good matches, and D.C. Rayne vs. R.K. Hayes is always good too. Cheetah Boy has terrible chemistry fighting Snap Dragon.

Grayson's Momentum is pretty high (for my fed) right now at C+. Snap Dragon is D+. DC Rayne is D+ and Cheetah Boy is D.

Grayson is my highest momentum worker. Madman Boone is C, RK Hayes is C-, and then everyone is D+ or lower.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:59 PM   #229
sabotai
General Manager

NWH March of Bones
March 2010, Friday Week 4

Dark Match: Primal Rage vs. Slim V - Rating: D-
Primal Rage defeated Slim V in 5:49 by pinfall with a Wake Up Call.
Primal Rage and Slim V have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Pre-Show Angle: RK Hayes Attacks DC Rayne - Rating: E+
R.K. Hayes attacks D.C. Rayne backstage, and leaves him down and out.
The Hayes vs Rayne storyline has continued with this segment. This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Hugh de Aske vs. Arthur Dexter Bradley - Rating: D
Hugh de Aske defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 4:51 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver.

Match: Snap Dragon vs. Nomad - Rating: E
Snap Dragon defeated Nomad in 8:05 by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath.
Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Nomad is improving in Technical skills.

Angle: Stevie Grayson Interview - Rating: E+
Stevie Grayson had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Cheetah Boy.
This segment brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: RK Hayes vs. Sayeed Ali - Rating: D-
R.K. Hayes defeated Sayeed Ali in 10:22 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Ronnie V. Pain vs. Zeus Maxmillion - Rating: D

Ronnie V. Pain defeated Zeus Maxmillion in 9:46 by pinfall with a Power Chord.
The colour commentary gave the match a boost.

Match: Stevie Grayson vs. Cheetah Boy - Rating: E
Stevie Grayson defeated Cheetah Boy in 9:51 by pinfall.
Cheetah Boy was really off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Damnit Cheetah Boy...
Old 07-29-2008, 08:05 PM   #230
sabotai
General Manager

For my next card, I'm going to try and see how a tournament goes. I figure I have my 8 top guys go at it in a 3 round tournament.

I lost another $8 last month and am down to just under $2k. My worker costs were around $16k last month. I figure with my top 8 guys, and just them, that will cost around $10k. We'll see how it goes.

Tournament Seeds
1. Madman Boone
2. Stevie Grayson
3. Snap Dragon
4. Ronnie V Pain
5. RK Hayes
6. DC Rayne
7. Hugh de Aske
8. Derek Frost

Opening Matches
Boone vs. Frost
Pain vs. Hayes
Snap Dragon vs. Rayne
Grayson vs. Aske

Last edited by sabotai : 07-29-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:39 PM   #231
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Hardcore Open
April 2010, Friday Week 4

Match: Madman Boone vs. Derek Frost - Rating: E+
Madman Boone defeated Derek Frost in 9:34 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Ronnie V Pain vs. RK Hayes - Rating: D+
R.K. Hayes defeated Ronnie V. Pain in 10:10 by pinfall with a Homicide Bomb.
Ronnie V. Pain and R.K. Hayes have pretty good chemistry, and it lifted the match. Ronnie V. Pain is improving in Flying skills.

Match: Snap Dragon vs. DC Rayne - Rating: E+
Snap Dragon defeated D.C. Rayne in 9:54 by pinfall with a Dragon's Breath.

Match: Stevie Grayson vs. Hugh de Aske - Rating: D+
Stevie Grayson defeated Hugh de Aske in 9:56 by pinfall.

Angle: Madman Boone Interview - Rating: D-
Madman Boone had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with R.K. Hayes.

Match: Madman Boone vs. RK Hayes - Rating: D+
Madman Boone defeated R.K. Hayes in 14:34 by pinfall with a Boone And Bust.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. R.K. Hayes is improving in Performance skills.

Angle: RK Hayes Attack Madman Boone Post Match - Rating: E+
The match is over, and Madman Boone is celebrating. R.K. Hayes looks angry, and jumps him from behind, beating him down.

Match: Stevie Grayson vs. Snap Dragon - Rating: E+
Stevie Grayson defeated Snap Dragon in 17:56 by pinfall.
The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. The Grayson vs Dragon storyline has continued with this match. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Hardcore Open Finals Match: Madman Boone vs. Stevie Grayson - Rating: D-
Stevie Grayson defeated Madman Boone in 12:46 by pinfall. Stevie Grayson wins the Hardcore Open title.
Madman Boone was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Madman Boone was really off his game tonight. Madman Boone was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:48 PM   #232
sabotai
General Manager

I'm giving Madman Boone one more month. If he's still rusty by next month, I'm booting him.

iNSPIRE has made offers to Snap Dragon and Stevie Grayson.

I am at -$4313. I lost $6k last month. I spent less in worker costs, but not by much. I did save about $1000 by doing the tournament. If I had the right matches at the end, I may have ended up with a D or D+ card.

At least I found a few more good matchups.

New Signing

Masked Patriot
Rumble C-, Performance B-, Physical B-, Popularity E
A good brawler with high performance and both sex appeal and star quality. Should put on some good matches. Will spend a few cards giving him easy wins.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #233
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Wheel O Hell
May 2010, Friday Week 4

The gimmick is that I randomly pick a specialty match for each match. The choices are: Hardcore, Ladder, Tables, Strap, First Blood and Texas Death.

Texas Death Match: DC Rayne vs. Slim V - Rating: D-
D.C. Rayne defeated Slim V in 7:51 when Slim V was pinned with a Storm Damage and could not beat a ten count.
D.C. Rayne seemed off his game tonight. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Strap Match: Hugh de Aske vs. Thomas Morgan - Rating: D
Hugh de Aske defeated Thomas Morgan in 8:03 when Hugh de Aske was the first to touch all the corners.
Thomas Morgan was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. Hugh de Aske looked good out there.

Tables Match: Snap Dragon vs. Hypnos - Rating: D-
Snap Dragon defeated Hypnos in 6:26 when Hypnos was put through a table.
Hypnos was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Madman Boone Interview - Rating: D+
Madman Boone had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Stevie Grayson.

Ladder Match: Masked Patriot vs. Nomad - Rating: E
Masked Patriot defeated Nomad in a 1 vs 1 Ladder match in 8:24 when Masked Patriot retrieved the item.
Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Masked Patriot and Nomad don't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down. Masked Patriot is improving in Technical skills.

First Blood Match: NWH Hardcore Title: Madman Boone vs. Stevie Grayson - Rating: D-
Stevie Grayson defeated Madman Boone in a 1 vs 1 First Blood match in 9:37 when Madman Boone was busted open. Stevie Grayson wins the NWH Hardcore title.

Madman Boone saved his job. Maybe. I need to resign him and I may not be able to afford him.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:36 PM   #234
sabotai
General Manager

Balance: -$8,367
May New: -$4,054

I'm slowing the bleeding...but I got a message a few days before my next show that I am facing bankruptcy if things do not change. I think all of my main eventers will be taking a break this show and I'll be using my 10 cheapest workers, just to see if that works out.

I resigned Boone to the same amount as he was making before.

Hugh de Aske is gone. I tried to work out a deal, but he wanted $1500 PPA, which he probably deserved, but negotiations broke down and he won't be resigning. This month will be his last.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:45 PM   #235
sabotai
General Manager

NWH Summer Sizzler
June 2010, Friday Week 4

Match: Dazzling Dave Diamond vs.Arthur Dexter Bradley - Rating: D+
Dazzling Dave Diamond defeated Arthur Dexter Bradley in 9:37 by pinfall with a Dazzle Driver.
Dazzling Dave Diamond and Arthur Dexter Bradley have great chemistry, and it showed in their performances.

Match: Nomad vs. Hypnos - Rating: F+
Nomad defeated Hypnos in 11:22 by pinfall with a Drift Shift.
Nomad was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Nomad was visibly tiring toward the end. Hypnos was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. Hypnos was visibly tiring toward the end. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Angle: Derek Frost Interview - Rating: E
Derek Frost had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Hugh de Aske.

Match: Thomas Morgan vs. Slim V - Rating: E-
Thomas Morgan defeated Slim V in 7:38 by pinfall.
Thomas Morgan was rusty, but that will soon go away once he's got a few more matches under his belt. The announcing quality lifted the match. The colour commentary gave the match a boost. This match brought the crowd's mood down.

Match: Derek Frost vs. Hugh de Aske - Eating: D
Derek Frost defeated Hugh de Aske in 12:32 by pinfall with a Snow Plow.
The performance of Hugh de Aske stood out as being good.

Heh, I still get my usual rating using all of my cheapest talent...if only I had a few more months.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:07 AM   #236
sabotai
General Manager

FIN.

It was quite obvious I needed to a warmup game to learn everything the hard way. I did here. Even though I was just given another warning about my finances, it was only a matter of time. I did end up turning a profit on that last card, but mostly due to a surge in merchandise sales, which surely would have gone back down the next month. In order to make the NWH work, I would have had to completely reorganize my roster and replanned my long term strat for it.

I learned a lot with this dynasty and I think I now pretty much know all of the basics to start a real dynasty. I hadn't planned for this to just be a test run to learn about the ins and outs of TEW 2008, but that's what it turned out to be.

I'm going ot start a new game shortly.