Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #201
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Totally crazy. She was pissed because she thought he was seeing someone else? I guess she drew the line just past her boyfriend having a wife.

Maybe that's who he was seeing behind her back!
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #202
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

That is some rotten luck. Does his wife still get to draw on his NFL pension? I hope she does.

I hate to see this happen to anyone. Although if some strange cosmic balance says it has to happen to an NFL player, there are so many other NFL players where the Karma would make more sense.

Am I the only person that has been thinking like this on this issue over the past few days. I mean I was actually thinking, why couldn't it have been...............
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #203
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
Am I the only person that has been thinking like this on this issue over the past few days. I mean I was actually thinking, why couldn't it have been...............

No.

It's always the quiet ones...

I think that his marriage was probably perfect until a year ago. After he retired the going home to the family bit turned into staying at home with the family. That's a great way to destroy everything, as now your little oasis typically turns into a deserted island.

It's a damn shame he couldn't have found something better to do than screw a crazy 20 year old. As much fun as screwing crazy 20 year olds is (you all know it can be funtastic!) this isn't exactly an uncommon event.

STAY AWAY FROM THE BROKEN WOMEN... YOU CANNOT SAVE THEM

Signs a woman is crazy:

1. You can't get the thought out your head "This bitch is crazy!"
2. She cries on your first date.
3. She tells you she loves you on your first date.
4. She asks you for money within one week of meeting you.
5. She gets very pissed off about something trivial.
6. She won't shut up about what a dick her ex was.
7. She won't shut up about how great her ex was.
8. She loves Jesus... and sacrifices animals for him.
9. She specifies the exact number of dates it will take before she "puts out."
10. She actually went out with you.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:06 PM   #204
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post

This is the one that keeps coming up for me.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:08 AM   #205
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

So if she was making payments on the Escalade, then it sounds like McNair didn't actually buy it for her, but maybe co-signed? Bizarre crap - why the hell would she need and want to pay for 2 cars? There's a lot about this story and their relationshhip that doesn't make sense, but I think what we all knew went down is exactly how the cops have figured it, too. Lesson given, I guess (certainly not learned, I'm sure).
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #206
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Signs a woman is crazy:

11. She brings a baby name book over after you've gone out for two weeks.

Yes, this has happened.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 AM   #207
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

Yes, this has happened.

That's the universal sign for "Run like your ass is on fire".
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #208
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:

Yes, this has happened.

haha!

all 10 have happened to me, other than the animal sacrifice... which happened to a guy i know. the one who told me she loved me also started talking about how she wanted to have another son, since hers had been murdered.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:27 PM   #209
NewIdentity
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdari View Post
Letting McNair go from being a passenger in a DWI is not special treatment. Its pretty much the standard way that also intoxicated passengers get home from DWI stops, since they have not (at least by virtue being a passenger of someone driving drunk) committed any sort of crime.
Really? I though it would be against the law for a 36 year old man to give an underage teenage girl alcohol!
NewIdentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #210
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewIdentity View Post
Really? I though it would be against the law for a 36 year old man to give an underage teenage girl alcohol!

You would need more than him just being in the car to arrest him on that.

His celebrity may have prevented the officers from pursuing if further though, who knows. But that's not a serious crime if the "underage" girl is 20. Maybe a fine, not worth any kind of investigation.

Last edited by molson : 07-09-2009 at 12:33 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #211
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewIdentity View Post

I believe her own quote to the officer ay the incident was "I'm not drunk, I'm high"....which is an awesome thing to say at your traffic stop.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:14 PM   #212
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!!
Signs a woman is crazy:

Quote:

Yes, this has happened.

12 - Tells you "I'll cut you if you ever cheat on me." Yes this has also happened
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #213
Ksyrup

I guess the benefit of only having a couple of long-term relationships in my life is not being able to relate to that list at all.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 07-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #214
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I guess the benefit of only having a couple of long-term relationships in my life is not being able to relate to that list at all.

Oh, I've got more. I just thought that one was my favorite.

As I said back in the Amanda Knox thread -- you think you want the hot crazy chick, but you really don't.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:25 PM   #215
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Here are a few more signs she is crazy.

- She is clingy/needy. This is BIG hint that she is not all there. RUN and then RUN FURTHER.

- She at first seems like the perfect girl. Upon further inspection you begin to wonder why she is single since she is perfect. You begin to realize that as time passes she begins to control every part of your life. She is passively removing things and people from your life, until all that is left is her. (There is an exception because her ex could have been an idiot who cheated or did something so stupid. So in these exceptions consider yourself lucky.)

- I love a good chase and it makes me respect her much more if I had to court her. While there are exceptions if I hit it the first night and she begins calling herself my girlfriend its time to end things.

- She is a Florida Gator fan. ()

I am sure I have more but most of them have been stated.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:12 PM   #216
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Channel surfing & run across the NFL Network with a special presentation of some late 90's QB skills competition (Chargers rookie Ryan Leaf demonstrating the challenges in the opening segment).

I don't know whether he's featured prominently in this but guess what Titan QB is obvious in the background of several shots?

Poor taste to run this IMO, but maybe that's just me.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #217
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

M GO BLUE and Noop's unhealthy attitude towards women has ruined this thread for me.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #218
Axxon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
I don't know whether he's featured prominently in this but guess what Titan QB is obvious in the background of several shots?

No idea, who?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:22 AM   #219
Galaril
Pro Starter

The DUI traffic stop in Nashville Kazemi is posted out on youtube and it shows McNair taking off after she got stopped. The arresting officer tells the girl when she asks where he went he tells her he was pissed and grabbed a cab. The video shows me enough about her to guess she was wacky, a bitch, and probably great in bed. I think this poor bastard at that point was done with this crazy bitch. He went out with some friends the next night without her but she was already at his place when he got back that night. And in the morning she shot him and herself of course. So, he basically got killed over a piece of 20 year old trim and the fact he indiscreetly gave out house keys to his bachelor pad.

link to video of the Kazemi traffic stop:hxxp://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=b286b29b-5cde-45e9-a467-46d105b27f1a&from=&fg=rss

Last edited by Galaril : 07-10-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #220
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Quote:
Channel surfing & run across the NFL Network with a special presentation of some late 90's QB skills competition (Chargers rookie Ryan Leaf demonstrating the challenges in the opening segment).

Poor taste to run this IMO, but maybe that's just me.

I thought this too. In the one I watched, not only did he finish next to last, but he finished behind the great arms of Scott Mitchell, Elvis Grbac, and Trent Dilfer. Just an odd choice of programming really.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:31 AM   #221
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
Just an odd choice of programming really.

Especially with the way they kept referring to it as "a special presentation of the NFL Network". It came across as though they knew they were being sort of ghoulish and were rather proud of it or something. Just hit me the wrong way I guess.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:16 AM   #222
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:

STAY AWAY FROM THE BROKEN WOMEN... YOU CANNOT SAVE THEM

Signs a woman is crazy:

You talk to her for a day online and then she offers to met for lunch. She tells you five minutes before getting there her babysitter fell through so she brought her little son. (6) She talks about her ex being crazy for women. The meeting last very short and you get out of there. The next day you see if she is different without her kid around so you go out like you agreed to before she invited herself for lunch. (6a) You pick her up at her apartment and she shows you the apartment she caught her kids father at with a married woman.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:05 AM   #223
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
M GO BLUE and Noop's unhealthy attitude towards women has ruined this thread for me.

Toward CRAZY women I have an attitude because they end up ruining the lives of many guys before they eventually self-destruct. I would hope any guy can see the signs and not end up marrying or having children with these type of women.

With a name that is really close to fellatio you have no room to talk.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #224
Ksyrup

I don't get it - the NFL Network isn't allowed to draw viewers by showing clips of Steve McNair in his prime? I don't see anyone claiming it's in poor taste that radio stations all over this country were playing MJ 24/7 after he died, and the networks are still showing MJ specials. I don't get how this is any different. At least they don't have a reporter digging up further dirt on him and reporting it on one of their shows.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 07-10-2009 at 07:07 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #225
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Anytime you're getting beat by Scott Mitchell, you're not in your prime.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #226
Ksyrup

Well, I didn't see it. How about...active and in the NFL.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:29 AM   #227
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Photo of McNair and girlfriend just hours before his death...........

Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:31 AM   #228
RedKingGold
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Photo of McNair and girlfriend just hours before his death...........

Fail.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:35 AM   #229
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
I don't get it - the NFL Network isn't allowed to draw viewers by showing clips of Steve McNair in his prime? I don't see anyone claiming it's in poor taste that radio stations all over this country were playing MJ 24/7 after he died, and the networks are still showing MJ specials. I don't get how this is any different. At least they don't have a reporter digging up further dirt on him and reporting it on one of their shows.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #230
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I don't see anyone claiming it's in poor taste that radio stations all over this country were playing MJ 24/7 after he died, and the networks are still showing MJ specials.

Care to guess how many times I've heard MJ on the radio since his death? Hard for a net total of zero to provide a prompt for me to comment on it.

And I'm pretty sure I covered not only my share but took up the slack of more than a few FOFC'ers with my at the hoopla surrounding the coverage that followed his death.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #231
Ksyrup

Quote:
Care to guess how many times I've heard MJ on the radio since his death? Hard for a net total of zero to provide a prompt for me to comment on it.

And I'm pretty sure I covered not only my share but took up the slack of more than a few FOFC'ers with my at the hoopla surrounding the coverage that followed his death.

I don't care what you've heard - that's pretty much irrelevant, as it's fairly easy to avoid stuff if you are trying (reference the When Did You Get Old? thread for how many of us haven't even heard of some of the most popular songs for the past decade). The fact is, radio play of MJ's music was up over 1700% in the few days after he died. That kinda trumps NFL Network showing some skills competition that McNair happened to participate in. I'm kinda surprised they haven't run a few of his best games, TBH.

Last edited by Ksyrup : 07-10-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:09 AM   #232
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The fact is, radio play of MJ's music was up over 1700% in the few days after he died. That kinda trumps NFL Network showing some skills competition that McNair happened to participate in. I'm kinda surprised they haven't run a few of his best games, TBH.
{shrugs}

If it will make you any happier, I thought the playing of the pedophile's music after his death was not only in poor taste but an indictment of the sad state of affairs our country's standards have sunk to, approaching a new low water mark as far as the entertainment media goes. I thought Sheppard Smith's comment to the effect that "watching all this (the media coverage) makes me wonder if we've not only jumped the shark but are now down in the water swimming with it" summed up my reaction nicely.

Then again, I have a tough time imagining NFL Network got a ton of requests from viewers begging them to show old Steve McNair episodes, so I think their questionable programming decision rests even more on them & their judgment than some of the other outlets we're talking about too.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #233
Galaril
Pro Starter

McNair taped a teenage suicide prevention video for the state of tennessee that was getting ready to be aired in the later part of this year Wow that is ironic and real creepy.

McNair taped suicide prevention PSA before death - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
Old 07-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #234
Zelig
Mascot

So, once again, case closed?
Zelig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #235
fantom1979
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Anytime you're getting beat by Scott Mitchell, you're not in your prime.

Ken O'Brien used to beat out Dan Marino, Jim Kelley, John Elway, and Boomer in those skills competitions. They really don't mean a whole lot. O'Brien was probably a better quarterback then Mitchell ever was though.

Last edited by fantom1979 : 07-11-2009 at 08:46 AM.
fantom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #236
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelig View Post
So, once again, case closed?

Nice house bud.
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #237
stevew
Hall Of Famer

This is why I love Ray Lewis-

From the funeral

Quote:
"He left a legacy. The same way when Jesus left, because he had to sacrifice for all of us. Y'all father put out one heck of a sacrifice, young men. Everytime y'all walk out the door, hold your head up high. Because he left something that a lot of men can't father."
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #238
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
From the funeral

I must have missed the psycho bitch part of the crucifixion.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #239
cougarfreak
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post

From the funeral

Dude did some serious sacrificing............
cougarfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:35 AM   #240
BYU 14
Coordinator

Holy crap, who let Ray Lewis speak?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:51 AM   #241
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Arturo Gatti died and his wife is suspected of killing him.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:10 AM   #242
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post

I actually love women in theory. It is reality that fucks everything up.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #243
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

He knew the risks when he got married.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #244
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Women=communism!

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:07 PM   #245
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:

This is almost worthy of a signature quote
Old 07-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #246
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Totally crazy. She was pissed because she thought he was seeing someone else? I guess she drew the line just past her boyfriend having a wife.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:49 PM   #247
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Maybe that's who he was seeing behind her back!

Yup he was banging another girl behind the crazy bitches back. Wow he was a playa. Two things one if his wife did not know either she do not give a shit and was just cashing the checks or was a complete moron. ...Secondly, McNair at least had better choices in f#$% buddies than Steve Phillips.
Link to photos of second girl friend(NSFW)
hxxp://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009/10/20/crimesider/photoessay5401821_1_5_photo.shtml?tag=page
Old 10-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #248
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

That's nice...
Old 10-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #249
DanGarion
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
Yup he was banging another girl behind the crazy bitches back. Wow he was a playa. Two things one if his wife did not know either she do not give a shit and was just cashing the checks or was a complete moron. ...Secondly, McNair at least had better choices in f#$% buddies than Steve Phillips.
hxxp://www.cbsnews.com/elements/2009/10/20/crimesider/photoessay5401821_1_5_photo.shtml?tag=page

WTF, I came here looking for NSFW pictures and you provide a link to tame pictures on a CBS website.... MAJOR FAIL!
DanGarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #250
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post

Mmm the middle one.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote