Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-14-2006, 05:33 PM   #2451
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I count twelve remaining, so seven would be required to lynch.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:34 PM   #2452
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Yes. See, it' called basic math.

12/2 = 6. That's half. Add one, that's seven, the smallest number required for a majority from 12.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:37 PM   #2453
Thomkal
Head Coach

Thanks anxiety for the birthday wishes.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:52 PM   #2454
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well since Sublime tried to kill me, ill definnitly vote for him, but tomorrow everybody should go for thomkal.... I figure either me or Schmidty will end up dead in the morning

Vote Sublime
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 05:55 PM   #2455
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
how many do we need for a lynch tonight anyways? any math-majors?

i'll prolly be on spottily between now and lynch (on my phone likely) as I have minimal access (can't monopolize the family computer), but it doesn't look like the vote will shift.

Interesting the voting patterns, the only ones still on ntndeacon are Thom and Jon? Is that because they had to go out and their votes were earlier and they havn't come back, or is it something more?

Will try to check in before lynch at least a lil.

No Thomkal has been in and just chose not to move his vote.

JE said that he was going to leave it on ntn since he figured Sublime was a done deal.

Quote:
NOOOOO.

had a long post typed up that got erased when i got logged out by virtue of my parent's desktop having an "auto-logoff" thing setup.

anyways...to summarize

I agree that Sublime would be a Sarumaner by virtue of the description of the night kill. If we kill another Sarumaner then we seriously weaken them and move that much closer to an endgame scenario. Is there any way anyone can think of to solve the Thomkal vs. LSG issue without lynching one or the other? I was talking with Alan last night about setting up a sublime vs. ntndeacon scenario today anyways. Interesting role of Schmidty's. Quite happy to test his truthfullness (although with the inability to lynch him I'm not sure what good it will actually do). Did he actually say he was on the side of light in his reveal, could he be another "unaligned/seperate victory condition" person (don't want to go back and look and lose this post). Oh, and could Swaggs have been on to something and that's why he got night-killed?

VOTE SUBLIME

As far as I can tell, Schmidty cannot be killed via lynch, but would leave the game and therefore no longer be playing. About the same effect as getting lynched. Right now, I think the best way to test him is to lynch sublime.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 06:30 PM   #2456
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
JE said that he was going to leave it on ntn since he figured Sublime was a done deal.

I did? I don't recall actually posting this (and I looked for it and couldn't find it), but that's pretty much how I feel. I trust Schmidty, so I have no doubt that Sublime is evil and if I need to, I will switch my vote to him. Gramm, can you read my mind?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:14 PM   #2457
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Well since Sublime tried to kill me, ill definnitly vote for him, but tomorrow everybody should go for thomkal.... I figure either me or Schmidty will end up dead in the morning

Vote Sublime

Don't worry.

Just make a good decision on who to test tonight.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:01 PM   #2458
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Don't worry.

Just make a good decision on who to test tonight.

Ideas?
Old 11-14-2006, 08:14 PM   #2459
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

off-topic but WTF good is compusa's backup good for if they hafta call me and go "we can only back up pictures music and documents not applications. what stuff do you want backed up?"

ummm...aren't I paying them to run "search" on my computer and figure out the location of all that stuff?? they expect me to what...sit on the phone and provide them with pathways?? wtf.

no it didn't really cost me much. hopefully they get all my docs and my pron.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:17 PM   #2460
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Ideas?

Someone not obviously bad, who you haven't viewed yet. That would be my first thought.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:28 PM   #2461
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I have three or four people on my list, but nobody beleives me about thomkal, i dont know why y'all will beileve me about whoever i reveal tomorrow
Old 11-14-2006, 08:35 PM   #2462
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I have three or four people on my list, but nobody beleives me about thomkal, i dont know why y'all will beileve me about whoever i reveal tomorrow

she has a point...
Old 11-14-2006, 08:36 PM   #2463
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Never know! We believed you about briand!

I'll likely vote to lynch ntn tommorrow unless someone comes in with some magical new person to lynch again tommorrow
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #2464
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:

It's not I don't believe you, I want Thomkal dead and have for several days, but the evidence about Sublime is as conclusive at this point, so it isn't as if we're ignoring you.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 08:42 PM   #2465
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

why do you insist on voting for somebody you dont KNOW is bad, when i have presented you with somebody who DEFINITLY is? You aren't playing a good game Alant
Old 11-14-2006, 08:51 PM   #2466
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
why do you insist on voting for somebody you dont KNOW is bad, when i have presented you with somebody who DEFINITLY is? You aren't playing a good game Alant

Maybe one shouldn't insult my game unless one knows all the facts!

Maybe you can prove to me that ntn is good or bad then instead of supporting ntn for days without any proof yourself.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:02 PM   #2467
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I haven't supported him at all. From the get go i said i was tired of lynching people without proof they were bad. Ntn is one i dont have proof on. He very well may be bad, in fact, he probably is, but until i scan him, or Schmidty says he's bad, I will not vote for him
Old 11-14-2006, 09:07 PM   #2468
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I haven't supported him at all. From the get go i said i was tired of lynching people without proof they were bad. Ntn is one i dont have proof on. He very well may be bad, in fact, he probably is, but until i scan him, or Schmidty says he's bad, I will not vote for him

Thats why everyone gets a vote of their own to do what they want with it

At least I won't insult you for voting how you feel.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:10 PM   #2469
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

[quote=Alan T;1307279]Maybe one shouldn't insult my game unless one knows all the facts! [quote]

???
Old 11-14-2006, 09:11 PM   #2470
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Maybe one shouldn't insult my game unless one knows all the facts!

????

(whoops)
Old 11-14-2006, 09:11 PM   #2471
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Just because you put a smilie behind your sentences doesn't mean that people will believe you are happy when you say them. I have been insulted in by spleen in every game we have played together, dont take it personally.

...Isn't it past time? Anxiety was just here.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:12 PM   #2472
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Daddy, alant is known for hiding stuff, or at least saying he is hiding something when really he is just trying to feel important
Old 11-14-2006, 09:13 PM   #2473
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Just because you put a smilie behind your sentences doesn't mean that people will believe you are happy when you say them. I have been insulted in by spleen in every game we have played together, dont take it personally.

...Isn't it past time? Anxiety was just here.

So because Spleen insults you, its ok to insult me. I'm not taking it personally, I just find it interesting when one resorts to insults to try to get their point across. By telling me how horrible a job I am doing will make me suddenly realize "oh gosh, she's right. I'll drop any independant thought whatsoever and ignore anything I might know behind the scenes and just become a lemming!"
Old 11-14-2006, 09:13 PM   #2474
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The sudden revelation by one of your group that all is not what it seemed last night has justified your desire for a quick decision and a quick result. Although there were earlier pushes for various people, ultimately, you decide to lynch Sublime 2.

All of the air seems to leave his body and he collapses, unconscious, to the ground. He doesn’t appear to have taken the news very well at all and instead fainted. A group of the town guard drag him to the gallows and set him down. Immediately you have a moral quandary on your hands.

Do you hang a man who is unconscious or wake him up and hang him? The first is certainly more humane. He won’t feel any pain and he won’t suffer. He’ll just die up there with little ceremony. On the other hand, many of you feel that a man should be allowed to face his death.

In the end, you decide to finish the lynching without wakening him up. Not so much because you want to deny him pain but simply to ease the burden on yourselves. You’ve gone through too much these past few days. An easy lynch would be relieving.

The rope is fastened around his neck while his body is held up by three guardmen. The plank is dropped and his body falls hard and limp. There is very little physical thrashing and he never even appears to wake up.

You quickly take off to explore his place at a local stablery. You investigate and find dark information on various concoctions that can be made with local herbs for foul purposes. Much of this information is marked with the rune of Saruman.

Day Seven has ended. Night Seven has begun and will end at 3:30 am EST Wednesday morning.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:14 PM   #2475
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Daddy, alant is known for hiding stuff, or at least saying he is hiding something when really he is just trying to feel important

Go ahead, keep on attacking me. If you say enough mean things about me, everyone will believe you!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:15 PM   #2476
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

NICE. got another!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #2477
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Like expected, he was on Saruman's side. Figures they would be pretty upset at LSG for giving us BrianD yesterday. Funny how Sauron's side hasn't been as upset with her.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:16 PM   #2478
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant, get over it, all i said is you aren't playing that good a game. Its okay, we all have our days. And I'm not attacking you, what Blade did on day 2 was an attack... This is nothing
Old 11-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #2479
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Like expected, he was on Saruman's side. Figures they would be pretty upset at LSG for giving us BrianD yesterday. Funny how Sauron's side hasn't been as upset with her.

because she hasn't scanned and revealed anyone on that side obviously. gives us an idea of where to start looking.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #2480
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Hopefully ill find me a Sauron tonight
Old 11-14-2006, 09:19 PM   #2481
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alant, get over it, all i said is you aren't playing that good a game. Its okay, we all have our days. And I'm not attacking you, what Blade did on day 2 was an attack... This is nothing

It's ok, I forgive you

I'm still voting ntn tommorrow!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:20 PM   #2482
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's ok, I forgive you

I'm still voting ntn tommorrow!

what if LSG scans and clears ntn?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:21 PM   #2483
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Hey Schmidty, can you guard the same person for as many days in a row as you want?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:21 PM   #2484
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
because she hasn't scanned and revealed anyone on that side obviously.
Or else because she is on that side.

As I said last night, I'm not pushing that viewpoint right now, but it still hasn't been disproven.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:21 PM   #2485
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Or else because she is on that side.

As I said last night, I'm not pushing that viewpoint right now, but it still hasn't been disproven.

true
Old 11-14-2006, 09:23 PM   #2486
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i'm going to be gone most of the day tomorrow. meeting an hour away from like 9-5 and then i gotta get home and then go to compusa and pickup the new machine...so i likely won't be on till ~7, though i will try to check in with my phone as per usual

just an early FYI...assuming i survive the night
Old 11-14-2006, 09:23 PM   #2487
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Then I guess I would have to reconsider voting for him.

However since no one has cleared him the 4 - 5 days he's been suspect #1, I don't see that happening.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:24 PM   #2488
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

Alan, it sounds to me like you're the one being a bit vindictive. Just saying.

I'm not saying you can't suspect who you want, but just because you have a personal thing with her doesn't mean you should throw out accusations. Unless you actually have a reason. If so, tell me now.

I need to know as much info as I can ASAP, so that I can make a good night action decision.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:25 PM   #2489
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Hey Schmidty, can you guard the same person for as many days in a row as you want?

Yes.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:27 PM   #2490
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

For what its worth I believe you. It was easier I think to get the majority against Sublime. I plan on voting for Thomkal tomorrow.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:28 PM   #2491
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan, it sounds to me like you're the one being a bit vindictive. Just saying.

I'm not saying you can't suspect who you want, but just because you have a personal thing with her doesn't mean you should throw out accusations. Unless you actually have a reason. If so, tell me now.

I need to know as much info as I can ASAP, so that I can make a good night action decision.

Schmidty, I think you did a good job last night with the guard. It got us a bad guy, so I'll trust your judgement with who you guard tonight. I don't have anything to give you to sway your decision to guard anyone else.

Anyhows, I'm not being vindictive at all, she cleared me.. what do I have to seek revenge for? I still plan on voting ntn tommorrow however like I have planned every day for the past 4 days though
Old 11-14-2006, 09:29 PM   #2492
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
????

(whoops)

yea I would be interested in what he thinks he knows as well.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:30 PM   #2493
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I still plan on voting ntn tommorrow however like I have planned every day for the past 4 days though

Cool, but can you give me a quick synopsis of your reasoning just to refresh my memory?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:32 PM   #2494
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

Do you really think that will change Alan's mind? we have a confirmed bad guy already.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #2495
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Cool, but can you give me a quick synopsis of your reasoning just to refresh my memory?

All I have is hunches, I don't have any cool seer power to scan suspects with, otherwise I would have scanned ntn long ago. So far though, not one person who has turned up bad has placed a serious vote on ntn, and in fact voted strong for other people to keep him alive.

Ntn has had amazingly long shelf life for someone that hasn't been cleared. People can say i am a crappy WW player if they want, its fine.. but I still have my reasons.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #2496
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Then I guess I would have to reconsider voting for him.

However since no one has cleared him the 4 - 5 days he's been suspect #1, I don't see that happening.

sorry, Alan. I hadn't seen this post yet. but my point about a known bad guy still stands.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:33 PM   #2497
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant, a couple of nights back you published a COT of sorts, people who you trusted because Swaggs cleared them and Izulde told you were good... I can't find it anywhere, can you publish it again?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:37 PM   #2498
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alant, a couple of nights back you published a COT of sorts, people who you trusted because Swaggs cleared them and Izulde told you were good... I can't find it anywhere, can you publish it again?

Well that was a few days ago, my trust changes daily on things. I can give you my current distrust and unknowns if you want.

Distrust: Ntndeacon

Unknowns: Mr.Wednesday, DaddyTorgo

Dueling banjos err seers: Thomkal, Lonestargirl.

I assume 1 of the 2 seers is bad if not both, I assume at least 1 if not both of the unknowns is bad, however Swaggs did speak on Mr.W's behalf but we could not figure out if it meant for sure Mr.W was good or just not on Thomkal's team. And I assume ntndeacon is bad.

Anyone else not listed here I'm not really worried about right now.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:38 PM   #2499
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

So you aren't worried about Gramm, or Jonathan or Tyrith?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:40 PM   #2500
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Oh completely forgot about Tyrith. boy he fell under the radar fast. Well Thomkal "cleared" Tyrith today, but i would put him in the category with Mr.W who also was "cleared" by thomkal.

Jon was cleared by lots of people, I think he is ok. Gramm I'm ok with too