Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-11-2008, 07:45 AM   #2451
Punisher
High School JV

I think anything's 'fair' game in this universe.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:02 AM   #2452
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I think anything's 'fair' game in this universe.
Perhaps I'm thinking positively and like the idea that we can control our own fate.
JeanGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:35 PM   #2453
EmmaFrost
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaFrost View Post
*Anguished Mental Cry*

You ... you hulking imbecile!

Eek! No excuse for that really. I was extremely annoyed at my own play. Sorry.
EmmaFrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #2454
Punisher
High School JV

'Twas the night before Day 5, when as near as I could tell

Not a Hero was stirring, not even a rebel;

The rebels were grinning, their plan almost done,

The Heroes were bummed and not having fun;

The Heroes were decimated when they laid Emma to rest,

It appeared none knew which plan may be the best;

One would say this, one would say that,

And none appeared to know a rebel to attack,

When across the street there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

Into my window a rebel flew like a flash,

The knife in his chest left quite the gash.

That's when I heard it, the scream in fear,

"Run away fast! The Punisher is here!"

That's when I heard them, and more soon came,

Rapid shotgun blasts, The Punisher's fame.

They screamed and they shouted, but it mattered not,

The Punisher was punishing with each and every shot.

That's when he saw me and I began to freeze

That's when The Punisher began to tease;

"I have a message that needs to be sent;

Get out of here, kid, you are innocent,

Rebels are meant to be shot and killed!

It's really the only way I get a thrill."

That's when a bad guy came around the wall

One shotgun pass later he said, "I'll kill them all."

That's when the bullets began to fly,

And I began to wonder if I would soon die,

The rebels were shooting like a small brigade,

The Punisher answered with a fragment grenade.

When the screams had ended I could tell,

The rebels were finished, they had all fell.

That's when he turned and I knew he was done,

"I don't smile ever, but if I did, this would be one."

Old 10-11-2008, 05:18 PM   #2455
Cable
Mascot

ROFL. Good job!
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #2456
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Very nice Punisher! You should write children's stories.
Old 10-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #2457
hoopsguy
General Manager

If there are players who are awaiting feedback on a proposed "Create-a-power", please drop a reminder PM to Tyrith and I so we make sure to take care of it this weekend.

If you haven't proposed a "create-a-power" yet this game, what are you waiting for?

Last edited by hoopsguy : 10-11-2008 at 06:09 PM. Reason: red font
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #2458
Punisher
High School JV

I'd like to create a power where I choke one of the rebels with my bare hands.

Right, PM. I'll get on that.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #2459
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

The weekend seems a bit light for conversations, so I figured I would try to start one up.

Doom, I think that I have a fairly good feel for what your goal is in the assignment of various tasks for your minions each day. I think it might be worthwhile for you to re-evaluate some of your goals of it however.

After a few days of this, it seems fairly convincing that there is a balance in the universe that prevents us from likely being able dominate all fassets of each day. Let us consider for now the three primary focuses of each day (Protection, rebel mission, Galactus mission). Obviously there are other various activities occuring behind the scenes, but these seem to be the three main focuses of your administration each day.

I believe that the universe seems to be one that we can't cover all three of those sufficiently well each day, and in attempting to do so we are losing in places that we really do not want to do so. I am wondering if we should evaluate one of these three goals that we should abandon for the most part for the time being while we make sure to take care of business elsewhere.

My first instinct would normally be to say here that perhaps we should back off of the Galactus campaign for now and focus on pushing back the rebellion and keeping your leadership safe. As long as we continued to ensure the lynch vote is met every day, Galactus would not advance fast enough for now to be a threat.

The news from Silversurfer regarding Galactus's injuries if it is the truth however makes me reconsider that though. If Galactus is indeed hurting and near death, I think it would not be an optimal time to withdraw and give him the opportunity to mend. I also do not think that it is a good idea to give the rebels any further advantage considering that we have been unable to make a great dent there as of yet.

What I am proposing is that we increase the manpower on both the rebel mission as well as the Galactus mission. The only place that additional manpower can come from realistically is the individuals that you have been dedicating to guard duty each day. I feel that you should still ensure that you are protected as I doubt you are replaceable, but your other prelates (including myself) can always be reappointed.

The risk here is that it might open the door for prelates to be attacked once again, however I feel that you will be able to call upon some resource to be able to appoint new prelates that are 100% loyal to you without doubt if they are indeed attacked. Also to mitigate any possible damage, I will have the portal opened this evening to the negative zone which could be used for either your protection or the protection of another if you would wish.

The final step that could be taken here is there might very well still be some heros available for guard duty that day once the missions are complete. If you assign practically almost everyone to mission duty and leave only one person to guard yourself I bet it will be very likely that there might end up being individuals that did not listen to your will that day who we can then order to guard anyways once the missions are completed.

I just think that we need to apply even more focus than before on the missions right now. I don't want to openly speak of the reasons why I don't feel the risk of you losing a prelate to be a horrible thing, as it is currently information shared only between you and me but i believe that you will understand where I am coming from.
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:54 PM   #2460
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

You speak wisely, First Prelate. Indeed Doom is thinking that we must concentrate on one mission at a time. My studies of Galactus too suggest he is weakening, and while it would be ideal to finish him off, I fear the traitors grow too strong to give them that respite.

I will propose that we concentrate nearly exclusively on missions attacking the rebels for the time being. When we have dealt them a setback we may return to Galactus, and deal him a death blow with the device I am preparing.

Your words on guard duty are wise. As some of my loyal subjects do not join missions each day, those who "forget" will be used to guard my loyal subjects. Doom can be moved by words of wisdom.

What I truly wonder is who has been harming Galactus, for it would not have seemed to be us. Who fights him in private?

And I must agree with Jean Grey, I believe that rebel sabotage of a team would be apparent to us. Instead failures must come from lack of effort by the rebels, or special abiilties unknown to us. I would not be surprised if the rebels pool together to expend their own energy to counter us. We must drain them dry.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #2461
IronFist
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
I get the sense from the rules and from my own mission, that if there is a traitor on the mission it's less likely that they take away from the mission, as that seems like it would be reported, and more likely that they would be contributing the minimum amount.

I guess they have a special action to use on the mission. You don't get to do anything for free in this game. So if they do end up taking points away or impacting the mission in a negative way, it likely costs energy.
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #2462
Punisher
High School JV

Rebels countering our energy, that's more in the realm of what I'm talking about.

I'm all for these mindless heroes that haven't helped at all for cannon fodder. Might as well put them to use.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #2463
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronFist View Post
I guess they have a special action to use on the mission. You don't get to do anything for free in this game. So if they do end up taking points away or impacting the mission in a negative way, it likely costs energy.

Someone should really make a study of who hasn't had accounted for energy each day of this game. Perhaps I will considering very little is going on right now anyways. Maybe I'll work on that when I get done in my lab (ooc: working out) in a little while.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:25 PM   #2464
IronFist
n00b

How can you pin down how much energy somebody uses? There does not seem to be a verification point as nothing shows you in game amounts used or how much a super hero has at any given time.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:31 PM   #2465
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
How can you pin down how much energy somebody uses? There does not seem to be a verification point as nothing shows you in game amounts used or how much a super hero has at any given time.

There isn't any specific way to track energy spent.. I think I was meaning tracking special actions and not energy and just mis-represented what I meant by using the wrong words in my above post. Tracking who didn't use their special actions each day is what I meant might be useful in seeing whom possibly had it to use against us in other ways to aid the rebellion. Specifically in the days when we lost the mission vs the rebels.

If we are interested in tracking energy spent however, we could probably loosely do it based on the amount of damage done in the daily attacks as well as mission performance giving a rough baseline, but you are right that would be much more spotty and in some player's cases virtually non-existant.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:37 PM   #2466
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

A good question. Doom can insist that individuals claim what energy they have used in each step. Does this information have value to the rebels? Are heroes murdered by rebels in the night able to defend themselves using the energy they may have available?
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:38 PM   #2467
Punisher
High School JV

I'll be in and out, but I'm never further than 9 millimeters away.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:41 PM   #2468
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

Polaris's day care is closed on Monday, so Magneto will be spending much time making the silverware dance amusingly for the tiny tot. Should she deign to nap for her father, I will catch up on things in the early afternoon.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:23 PM   #2469
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
Polaris's day care is closed on Monday, so Magneto will be spending much time making the silverware dance amusingly for the tiny tot. Should she deign to nap for her father, I will catch up on things in the early afternoon.

Look, I know the Galactus mission didn't go as planned yesterday, and I've been holding my tongue ever since then, but this sort of treatment is absurd.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:00 AM   #2470
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
You speak wisely, First Prelate. Indeed Doom is thinking that we must concentrate on one mission at a time. My studies of Galactus too suggest he is weakening, and while it would be ideal to finish him off, I fear the traitors grow too strong to give them that respite.

I will propose that we concentrate nearly exclusively on missions attacking the rebels for the time being. When we have dealt them a setback we may return to Galactus, and deal him a death blow with the device I am preparing.

Your words on guard duty are wise. As some of my loyal subjects do not join missions each day, those who "forget" will be used to guard my loyal subjects. Doom can be moved by words of wisdom.

What I truly wonder is who has been harming Galactus, for it would not have seemed to be us. Who fights him in private?

And I must agree with Jean Grey, I believe that rebel sabotage of a team would be apparent to us. Instead failures must come from lack of effort by the rebels, or special abiilties unknown to us. I would not be surprised if the rebels pool together to expend their own energy to counter us. We must drain them dry.

I'm not sure that is the wisest idea Lord Doom. Perhaps I'm biased here because of how I affected Galactus last time, but he seems to be the weaker of the two factions opposing us right now, especially I think after we lost the critical mission against the rebels last turn. And I've yet to see personally at least how the rebels winning these missions are affecting us. In fact I haven't see how winning the one mission helped us either. On the other hand we know what will happen if Galactus is allowed to regain his strength. I think we should press our apparent advantage over Galactus while we still have a large number of us around.

I realize this argument may make me sound like I'm a rebel, but I'm not. This just appears to be the better strategy to me at the moment is all. As always I bow to Lord Doom's wisdom in these matters.
HenryPym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #2471
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
HMMM, Vision has been awful quiet.

Noted. You are in my sights, speedster.

[ ooc ]
Old 10-12-2008, 10:16 AM   #2472
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
...now quit being so damned quiet.

It seems that my attack must be split this day.

[ ooc ]
Old 10-12-2008, 10:21 AM   #2473
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

I have been wondering, what would happen if a traitor were ordered to guard a prelate? Let us supposed that the rebels must designate a murderer each night, and the chosen slayer is guarding someone, would it follow that the prelate would be treated as unguarded, and, thus, vulnerable?

I don't at the moment have any use for these musings, but for some reason it has been nagging at me for the past couple of days.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #2474
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
I have been wondering, what would happen if a traitor were ordered to guard a prelate? Let us supposed that the rebels must designate a murderer each night, and the chosen slayer is guarding someone, would it follow that the prelate would be treated as unguarded, and, thus, vulnerable?

I don't at the moment have any use for these musings, but for some reason it has been nagging at me for the past couple of days.
I don't think this logic follows.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:48 AM   #2475
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

[ooc]Glad to see your sense of humor Vision[/ooc]
Old 10-12-2008, 10:49 AM   #2476
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom has indeed worried about this, Vision. We have yet to see a night kill stopped, so it seems likely that they are able to perform it whether they have been active during the day or not. Therefore, I don't think guarding at night prevents them from doing a night kill, but does prevent them from using their special actions.

It would also seem that a traitor on guard duty cannot sabotage their duty, or else I would think we would have seen more prelate deaths. I believe the only way to get through the guards at night are to "forget" to assign a guard to someone, to kill the guard before night, to bluff a guard order or perhaps through some special power.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:53 AM   #2477
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

We have not yet caught a single traitor. Nor have we prevented them from killing on a single night. While finishing off Galactus would be rewarding, Doom fears we do not have the time to do so. The rebels profit from killing Galactus also, and so we can perhaps hope whoever strives against him in secret continues.

Doom also has a plan to finish off Galactus, which I can enact on the day after next. Thus Day 5 we will focus on defeating the rebels, as we did Day 2 to much success. The next day we will see where Galactus stands, and how well he can face the might of Doom.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #2478
Mimic
High School JV

Checking in over the weekend. Just to throw this out there: do you think that maybe there are far fewer traitors than we think? I mean, there's the Herald and SuperSkrull in the game...maybe there are others with win conditions.

Anyhow, there's also the possibility that the traitors are more loquacious and are pulling the strings right now as well. Spidey, Iron Fist, Quicksilver (just the ones that are pretty silent that I can remember off the top of my head) might all be villagers and we're playing into the rebels' hands.

Some football is starting so Mimic is going to kick back and relax.
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 11:12 AM   #2479
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
Checking in over the weekend. Just to throw this out there: do you think that maybe there are far fewer traitors than we think? I mean, there's the Herald and SuperSkrull in the game...maybe there are others with win conditions.

Anyhow, there's also the possibility that the traitors are more loquacious and are pulling the strings right now as well. Spidey, Iron Fist, Quicksilver (just the ones that are pretty silent that I can remember off the top of my head) might all be villagers and we're playing into the rebels' hands.

Some football is starting so Mimic is going to kick back and relax.

And this is why I didn't quite get the whole, let's off Spidey argument. His numbers might be very important to us as we go, despite the fact that he doesn't act much. At least he's done his missions (I think).
Old 10-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #2480
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Mr. Fantastic, I have indeed examined those who have skipped mission duties. It has not taught Doom anything clearly. Biggest suspects of that were Professor X (who was proven clear), and Iron Fist (who seems to have just been busy at mission time). I think your first analysis was correct, that we are simply assigning ourselves to the missions wrong. We must counter the rebels' energy more powerfully.

I know of no way to determine how much energy my subjects are spending on missions, that would seemingly tell us who to target.
Old 10-12-2008, 03:08 PM   #2481
JeanGrey
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post

I think that in a game this large there are going to be several traitors in addition to the third parties. I don't recall any discussion about the possible number of traitors.

Quote:

Let's hope that the rebels have been talkative. It means we have a shot of finding them through analysis.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #2482
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

I will give advance warning to my subjects. I expect all to be available for missions tomorrow, after their long, long rest.
Old 10-12-2008, 05:56 PM   #2483
Punisher
High School JV

As long as I can give out some punishment, fine by me.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:55 PM   #2484
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
I will give advance warning to my subjects. I expect all to be available for missions tomorrow, after their long, long rest.

Allow me to give some advance warning as well. Ghost Rider will be out looking to purchase a new means of conveyance in the morning, possibly one of these four-wheeled, four-doored beasts as opposed to the lean, mean, two-wheeled maching that he currently cruises around on. It should be quite the exploration (as Ghost Rider is considering an Explorer).
Old 10-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #2485
Firebird
n00b

No worries here, you will find me involved and valuable.
Firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #2486
hoopsguy
General Manager

One final, in-thread, reminder to submit guesses on the players behind the heroes - reward listed in other thread. I'll score them tomorrow AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:16 AM   #2487
SilverSamurai
n00b

I will likely be unable to respond to anything tomorrow day, as things will be busy for me IRL. So I will get my posts in now.

To DrDoom: please consider me for any mission you like.

I have submitted 3 EP to the mission.

Also, I believe Spiderman should go. I'm not quite buying he is someone we need to keep around.

STANDARD ATTACK SPIDERMAN
SilverSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:51 AM   #2488
Punisher
High School JV

I'm about to head off to another funeral for a mob member, I find that to be an easy killing field. However, I need to share some information:

I interrogated Mimic last night, over the weekend, however you want to put it. That's why I said I was "low" on energy the other day without saying just how much I had. Truthfully, I had enough to perform a one time action...which was my 'create a power'.

When interrogating, I couldn't ask, "Are you a rebel? Are you loyal to Doom?" or anything like that. I had to ask a question about a statement made in the game.

I felt it might be easiest to ping on anyone that said, "I used X energy in X mission". I thought Mimic's response of using 15 EP on a mission was pretty insane given that it failed.

Mimic was telling the truth. Sorry about the waterboarding, Mimic.

Based on that, I can trust Mimic is on our side and loyal to Doom. I've also got enough energy to contribute to a mission as well.
Old 10-13-2008, 05:52 AM   #2489
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanGrey View Post
I don't think this logic follows.

Allow an example to illustrate:

Ultron is ordered to GUARD IRON MAN.
Ultron, in effect, stands guard at Iron Man's quarters, and it is assumed that noone will be able to intruse with ill intent save they destroy Ultron in the process.
Ultron, though, is an evil traitor, and when the camp lights go down, and Iron Man slumbers, Ultron sneaks into the room and kills him.
Next morning, we find Iron Man's charred remains, and Ultron's defense is "Special Powers were in play, I don't know how they got past me!!!"
Old 10-13-2008, 05:56 AM   #2490
Vision
H.S. Freshman Team

The Vision will be away on matters of importance in a parallel dimension much of the day, therefore must he make known his plans now.

Return before the mission deadline is possible, but unlikely.

COMMIT TO MISSION AGAINST REBELS
Old 10-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #2491
hoopsguy
General Manager

All night PMs have been sent. Health/energy PMs to follow.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:03 AM   #2492
hoopsguy
General Manager

The last week has not been a pleasant one for the once proud army of Apocalypse. The former leader has been slain and supplanted (All hail Doom!) and a number of your foes have been decimated in a futile search for the rebels. The only consolation seems to be recent reports that Galactus is in a weakened state. Still, it seems a cold comfort to potentially drive off the World-Eater and hand over control of your empire to a band of rebels following a two-bit deity.

Morning arrives and there is one missing. Well, you have the same number of bodies but it appears that JeanGrey has taken on a new, somewhat fiery, form ...
Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 AM   #2493
hoopsguy
General Manager

Note - there will not be a Mission today. I've got significant scheduling challenges this afternoon between work and family in town, and would not be able to run the Mission without having it processed either very early or very late. After reflecting on this, I don't think early gives time for all players to contribute and late minimizes the ability of people to have any discussion around the results prior to the deadline. Expect Missions to resume tomorrow.

Ditto Galactus - although he will also not "advance" closer to destroying the planet as a result of a scheduling issue.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:27 AM   #2494
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision View Post
Allow an example to illustrate:

Ultron is ordered to GUARD IRON MAN.
Ultron, in effect, stands guard at Iron Man's quarters, and it is assumed that noone will be able to intruse with ill intent save they destroy Ultron in the process.
Ultron, though, is an evil traitor, and when the camp lights go down, and Iron Man slumbers, Ultron sneaks into the room and kills him.
Next morning, we find Iron Man's charred remains, and Ultron's defense is "Special Powers were in play, I don't know how they got past me!!!"

Must you bring up the name of my greatest success...and greatest failure Vision? I'm surprised we haven't seen him in the game yet given everything else that's happened. No Mods that was not a suggestion.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:29 AM   #2495
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
The last week has not been a pleasant one for the once proud army of Apocalypse. The former leader has been slain and supplanted (All hail Doom!) and a number of your foes have been decimated in a futile search for the rebels. The only consolation seems to be recent reports that Galactus is in a weakened state. Still, it seems a cold comfort to potentially drive off the World-Eater and hand over control of your empire to a band of rebels following a two-bit deity.

Morning arrives and there is one missing. Well, you have the same number of bodies but it appears that JeanGrey has taken on a new, somewhat fiery, form ...

oh crap
Old 10-13-2008, 06:33 AM   #2496
IronFist
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Note - there will not be a Mission today. I've got significant scheduling challenges this afternoon between work and family in town, and would not be able to run the Mission without having it processed either very early or very late. After reflecting on this, I don't think early gives time for all players to contribute and late minimizes the ability of people to have any discussion around the results prior to the deadline. Expect Missions to resume tomorrow.

Ditto Galactus - although he will also not "advance" closer to destroying the planet as a result of a scheduling issue.

What exactly does this mean? Jean's status on the front page remains unchanged.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:36 AM   #2497
IronFist
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I'm about to head off to another funeral for a mob member, I find that to be an easy killing field. However, I need to share some information:

I interrogated Mimic last night, over the weekend, however you want to put it. That's why I said I was "low" on energy the other day without saying just how much I had. Truthfully, I had enough to perform a one time action...which was my 'create a power'.

When interrogating, I couldn't ask, "Are you a rebel? Are you loyal to Doom?" or anything like that. I had to ask a question about a statement made in the game.

I felt it might be easiest to ping on anyone that said, "I used X energy in X mission". I thought Mimic's response of using 15 EP on a mission was pretty insane given that it failed.

Mimic was telling the truth. Sorry about the waterboarding, Mimic.

Based on that, I can trust Mimic is on our side and loyal to Doom. I've also got enough energy to contribute to a mission as well.

What mission did he commit 15 ep on? As indicated, that is a lot of ep to end up in failure. Might be a likely mission that someone sabotaged.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:48 AM   #2498
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
What exactly does this mean? Jean's status on the front page remains unchanged.

No Mission, no Galactus today. We'll continue regular scheduling of those events again tomorrow.

Jean's status - I'll update it now.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 10-13-2008 at 06:49 AM. Reason: red font
Old 10-13-2008, 07:04 AM   #2499
HenryPym
Mascot

Quote:
What mission did he commit 15 ep on? As indicated, that is a lot of ep to end up in failure. Might be a likely mission that someone sabotaged.

He put in on the last rebel mission, the one that was really important that we won...and we didn't.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:05 AM   #2500
HenryPym
Mascot

hey there's spiderman! speak up already please