Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-07-2006, 07:06 PM   #2451
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Anyone else think we should kill fouts so we can kill swaggsy?

It won't kill me. Just make me change alignments.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:07 PM   #2452
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
It won't kill me. Just make me change alignments.

If you go bad, you should lose your non-lynch status...i doubt highly we have invincible chaos...so either scenario should end with your death
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:08 PM   #2453
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
If you go bad, you should lose your non-lynch status...i doubt highly we have invincible chaos...so either scenario should end with your death

Either way, I wish you guys would lynch someone else since this is a waste of time and the emperor is probably going to die while you guys lynch me again tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #2454
Swaggs
Coordinator

Also, not invincible, just not susceptible to death during the daytime.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:09 PM   #2455
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
FINAL Day 4 Vote Count

bulletsponge 4 - Swaggs, GoldenEagle, Fouts, Kingfc
st.cronin 4 - BrianD, Mustang, Chief Rum, Greyroofoo
Greyroofoo 1 - twothree
Chief Rum 1 - st.cronin
BrianD 1 - AlanT
Fouts 1 - saldana
Swaggs 1 - bulletsponge

Write up coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
So, instead of saving himself by voting for cronin, bullet voted for swaggs?

Anyone else think these two posts are quite interesting? It was swaggs, king, ge, and fouts(all 4 still alive, and all 4 making up my suspect list) who killed our assasin, and bullet would rather vote swaggs then save himself...quite interesting
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:11 PM   #2456
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Anyone else think these two posts are quite interesting? It was swaggs, king, ge, and fouts(all 4 still alive, and all 4 making up my suspect list) who killed our assasin, and bullet would rather vote swaggs then save himself...quite interesting

If Mustang and I were chaos, wouldn't we have been voting together?
Old 09-07-2006, 07:11 PM   #2457
Swaggs
Coordinator

Ah, nevermind that last comment, not really relevant, I guess.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:17 PM   #2458
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
If Mustang and I were chaos, wouldn't we have been voting together?

Either you kill the seer, or you kill the guy protecting the throne. Thats about as great of a scenario as i can imagine as a bad guy. I doubt you would team up there, but its interesting. BrianD being on cronin says a lot too...its just an interesting vote(the fact you were one of the key votes against me caught my eye, but not as much as this day)
Demotivation
Old 09-07-2006, 07:19 PM   #2459
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Either you kill the seer, or you kill the guy protecting the throne. Thats about as great of a scenario as i can imagine as a bad guy. I doubt you would team up there, but its interesting. BrianD being on cronin says a lot too...its just an interesting vote(the fact you were one of the key votes against me caught my eye, but not as much as this day)

Oh well, it is what it is and if you are looking for things, there is plenty of unfavorable evidence against me.

You should check and see who all didn't vote for Anxiety, though.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:24 PM   #2460
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanglewood View Post
Current Vote Count Day 3

Anxiety 11 - twothree, AlanT, BrianD, saldana, path12, kingfc22, Fouts, Mustang, st.cronin, Greyroofoo, Swaggs
twothree 2 - GoldenEagle, Anxiety
GoldenEagle 1 - bulletsponge

Yet To Vote: Chief Rum

Bump.

If you are looking at votes, isn't this more suspicious than anything I did?
Old 09-07-2006, 07:29 PM   #2461
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Bump.

If you are looking at votes, isn't this more suspicious than anything I did?

Well bullets dead, anxiety is dead, and GE is one of my top 4(he also voted for bullet over cronin).

I dont see how 1 alive person is more suspicious, even though i asked king to scan him last night and he didnt.

The other reason i am somewhat trusting GE over you is despite what i said i would do, i protected GE(and meant to mislead everyone)..my bodyguards reported a nice and quiet nice(a night without incident). I assume after my night 1 protect, that if he went out i would know it. So since chief was killed, i assume it wasnt GE.

That makes me look closer at you
Demotivation
Old 09-07-2006, 07:31 PM   #2462
Swaggs
Coordinator

Oh well. I don't know what else to do to change things.

Hopefully you guys don't buy something different tomorrow and vote for me again.

I'm off to watch the Steelers. Have a good one.
Old 09-07-2006, 07:33 PM   #2463
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Oh well. I don't know what else to do to change things.

Hopefully you guys don't buy something different tomorrow and vote for me again.

I'm off to watch the Steelers. Have a good one.

If you come up clean, King is my target with brian and fouts right with him...saldana is a mutant to me, despite his screwjob on me day 2...and GE, well i just said...
Demotivation
Old 09-07-2006, 07:37 PM   #2464
saldana
Pro Starter

if this were any other game, i would say that a player that can never be lynched is impossible, especially since i would assume that the roles in this game were double random...i.e. we got our role drawn first, then our alignments drawn separately...if by chance the person with the cant be lynched role ended up being a chaos, that would basically guarantee a bad guy victory as soon as the assassin was dead...i cant imagine that tangle would allow that kind of mechanic to develop, but then again, i also couldnt imagine that there were reverse conversions, so WTF do i know.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #2465
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
if this were any other game, i would say that a player that can never be lynched is impossible, especially since i would assume that the roles in this game were double random...i.e. we got our role drawn first, then our alignments drawn separately...if by chance the person with the cant be lynched role ended up being a chaos, that would basically guarantee a bad guy victory as soon as the assassin was dead...i cant imagine that tangle would allow that kind of mechanic to develop, but then again, i also couldnt imagine that there were reverse conversions, so WTF do i know.

As one of the very few i trust, do you think we're being misled?
Demotivation
Old 09-07-2006, 07:41 PM   #2466
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
If you come up clean, King is my target with brian and fouts right with him...saldana is a mutant to me, despite his screwjob on me day 2...and GE, well i just said...

someone make a note of this, as this may be the first time blade and i agree about something. the only thing wrong with this statement is the part about me being a mutant....as i have said before, i am a psyker...all navigators are...that in the warhammer universe makes me a mutant, but for the purposes of this game, i am on the imperium team 100%
Old 09-07-2006, 08:01 PM   #2467
Blade6119
Coordinator

Before the lynch, i just wanted to note. Is it possible swaggs has a role similar to real-deal...real couldnt be night killed, maybe swaggs is good and cant be day killed...im just saying, everyone seems so sure, except me...i hope you are all right, but swaggs seems pretty cocky for a dying bad guy
Demotivation
Old 09-07-2006, 08:06 PM   #2468
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Writeup just coming.
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:13 PM   #2469
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
As one of the very few i trust, do you think we're being misled?

the thought has crossed my mind...the only thing that has me feeling like we are doing the right thing is the seemingly useless role that swaggs is claiming...although we dont know what realdeal's backstory to his role was because we killed him so fast....his may have been equally useless sounding.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:30 PM   #2470
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

The council are steadfast this time, the leave no doubt to the fact they they wish to attempt to execute Swaggs once again. He steps forward and decries your choice once again, questioning how him proving himself invulnerable a second time could hepl further the cause. But the other members are insistient and so he makes his way to the executioner a second time.

He lays his head on the plank just as before and just as before the power axe barely makes a scratch on his neck. The executioner, his prid now shattred after two failed executions starts aimlessly blidgeoning Swags but to no avail, it seems his blade just cannot penatrate. But then all of a sudden a slight flash of blade does make a small incision and a deep red glow fleetingly emits from Swaggs' eyes on contact. Before anyone has even picked up on this minor detail, GoldenEagle jumps to the table and pulls his dual laspistols and starts firing wildly at Swaggs, who sensing his time is up transmogrifies into the most terryfiying winged beast any of you have ever seen. He starts slashing and scything his way through the various coutiers and servants in his path as he heads for the Golden Throne room and starts attempting ot batter in the door, comfortably shrugging off the hail of lasfire aimed at him from all corners of the room. A sense of great panic spreads across those present as the Daemon beast appears ever closer to battering the door down with sheer brute strength when Fouts decides to take matters into his own hands. Grabbing a couple of frag grenades from Blade's belt he sprints towards the monstrosity. Swaggs notices him from the corner of his eye and wildy slashes his tail at him, but the agile Fouts jumps and ducks and weaves through the deranged attacks. But just as he is about to reach the Daemon, he is tripped by one of the splayed out power cords from all the carnage, lying at the mercy of Swaggs as he now full turns to tower directly over him. "I have waited for this moment a long time, puny human. Where is your Emperor to save you now!" But just as his huge claw plummets towards Fout's throat a scream comes from BrianD as he collapses to the floor, simultaneously Fouts flies across the room slamming into the wall as Swagg's huge claws drive directly into the reinforced concrete flooring of the chamber, anchoring him in plain view. "Now!" comes the call from Blade as the Imperial Guardsmen who had swared into the room pummel the creature with fire from every concievable direction. Swaggs writhes for a few seconds, unable to drag himself away from his trapped arm before taking the drastic measure of slicing his left arm off with his right. An almighty scream resonates for miles around and vile, purple Chaos bile spews across the room as the now fatally wounded Daemon struggles toward the window. But just as he is about to reach the opeing and thus his safety, GoldenEagle appears from noweher carrying a Power First taken from one of the dead Space Marines strewn across the room and, jumping on top of the Daemon itself, sends a harrowing blow right through the monsters cranium, shattering its skull in pieces. The Daemon finally collapses to the ground, GoldenEagle taking a comparitively serene slide down its tail and the remaining council members survey the wreckage.

Suffice to say that the High Lords will both need new appointes and to be housed elsewhere next cycle whilst the old chambers are 'refurbished' to put it lightly. But what of the current members? hough they have made mistakes history will not dwell upon those, but on their valour in protecting the Emperor right at his gate and their absolute dedication to his spirit and domain. And what of the mutant? He has performed his part here, and perhaps if all mutants are as capable and willing to serve the Emperor as BrianD has been , then perhaps the curret dogma will be revised. Who knows, only time will tell....

Chaos are defeated!

Mutants survive to end!

Imperium minor victory!

Roles and rules breakdown forthcoming.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:35 PM   #2471
Blade6119
Coordinator

bravo team, sorry i doubted any of you here at the end(well, i guess except for the mutants)
Demotivation
Old 09-07-2006, 08:39 PM   #2472
twothree
College Prospect

congrats to the mutants...nicely played...especially which ever mutant(s) managed to survive until the end.
twothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:40 PM   #2473
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Did I do something good other than scream and fall down?
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:42 PM   #2474
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
congrats to the mutants...nicely played...especially which ever mutant(s) managed to survive until the end.

That would be me.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:42 PM   #2475
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:

brian was the mutant.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:42 PM   #2476
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Should I say who our last remaining mutant is? He was, indeed, the head mutant.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:43 PM   #2477
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Bout time you guys killed swaggs
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:43 PM   #2478
saldana
Pro Starter

dola, good job to everyone...this was easily the most confusing game i have ever played in. thanks tanglewood for putting this together, i will be naming my first cerebral hemmorage after you.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:44 PM   #2479
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

Ah ha, no need.

All right, tangle, out with it! What the hell was really going on with all the seers?

And, BTW, nice play by Swaggs, who got done in by grey and Mustang, but created a lot of doubt with his "reveal".

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:44 PM   #2480
twothree
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
brian was the mutant.

I still think your a mutant.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:44 PM   #2481
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

No wonder Brian was pushing my story and seemed to be the only one that believed me in the beginning. He was the only one that would benefit if I was right or wrong.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:46 PM   #2482
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
No wonder Brian was pushing my story and seemed to be the only one that believed me in the beginning. He was the only one that would benefit if I was right or wrong.

I bought your story right away, too, although Brian and I had the same motive. I wasn't thinking about that, though--I actually believed you.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:47 PM   #2483
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

I thought I would be dead the first night. In 40K, the Dark Angels have a secret that they protect.. that some of their members embraced Chaos. They've spent the last 10K years chasing down 'The Fallen'. Anyone knew that background history, I bet I would have been lynched first just for the hell of it...

Guess I was along the right path when I said that Brian would be sympathetic to mutants given the 13th Company. I couldn't push that angle given the background of the Dark Angels.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #2484
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Bravo on the good game tangle
Old 09-07-2006, 08:48 PM   #2485
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang View Post

I really believed Grey in everything he said since he viewed me. Since he trusted you, I did as well. It also helped that I thought killing Swaggs would end the game and give us a mutant win.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:49 PM   #2486
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Shoulda known that you couldn't be a completely good guy, Wolfie Brian
Old 09-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #2487
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I should probably also mention that my role had me killing someone if I died. There was nothing about me killing my attackers, but I thought that extra bit would make people afraid to kill me.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:51 PM   #2488
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Shoulda known that you couldn't be a completely good guy, Wolfie Brian

I'm glad I didn't have to fight you for a whole weekend this time.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:51 PM   #2489
saldana
Pro Starter

this was also easily my worst played game i have ever done. i did absolutely nothing to help my team..i guess this is how schmidty feels every game
Old 09-07-2006, 08:52 PM   #2490
twothree
College Prospect

So, I am guessing that it was swaggs who killed both mutants, path12 and chief rum?
Old 09-07-2006, 08:53 PM   #2491
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
So, I am guessing that it was swaggs who killed both mutants, path12 and chief rum?

usually, the GM will post a complete listing of everyone's roles and what happened each night...tangle is likely working on that right now.
Old 09-07-2006, 08:53 PM   #2492
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I really believed Grey in everything he said since he viewed me. Since he trusted you, I did as well. It also helped that I thought killing Swaggs would end the game and give us a mutant win.

Brian could communicate with me and path once via a night time telepathic message, and said he trusted grey. It was that one little message that led me to also put my faith in grey, which I did a number of times.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #2493
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Hey Swaggs, just out of curiosity, what would've happened if Alan T or I had visited ya?
Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #2494
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

That would be my guess. I wasn't sent a more in-depth PM regarding my death. First time I died in a WW game (third one), actually, and almost made it to the end here, too.

We all managed to avoid the lynch, but we couldn't avoid Swaggs.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM   #2495
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

THanks for the game Tangle... I was really frustrated this game. I was all excited when I found out I was a seer, but then I realized by day 2 that I wasn't the only one based on what all happened on night 1. I then spent the next 3 days trying to figure out what was going on..

I was convinced I had an idea who the mutants were.. but in the end, I knew nothing hardly.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 08:56 PM   #2496
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Brian could communicate with me and path once via a night time telepathic message, and said he trusted grey. It was that one little message that led me to also put my faith in grey, which I did a number of times.

I was wondering why you suddenly came to my defense
Old 09-07-2006, 09:00 PM   #2497
path12
Coordinator

Yay Mutants! *waves all three hands wildly in the air*
Old 09-07-2006, 09:02 PM   #2498
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

The Master of the Administratum - Fouts
Team: Imperium. Role: Broke ties. Did not have duke ability as I think most of you figured out by the end.

The Inquisitor General of Ordo Hereticus - SirFozzie
Team: Imperium. Role: Every night could scan a player. Recieved Mutant/not-Mutant feedback. Did not have to come into physical contact with player who was scanned at night, nor even have to leave their room, as skill was intuition based.

The Inquisitor General of Ordo Malleus - GoldenEagle
Team: Imperium. Role: As SirFozzie, only got Chaos/Non-Chaos feedback.

The Ecclesiarch of the Adeptus Ministorum - Greyroofoo
Team: Imperium. Role: Could visit a player every night and try to determine their 'faith in the emperor'. Had a 50/50 chance of converting a Chaos player back to the good if he found one (as happened with Mustang). A conversion failure would have resulted in his death. Of course, unbeknownst at the start, but worked out eventually, was that the Mutants are loyal to the Emperor too!

The Fabricator General of the Adeptus Mechanicus - st.cronin
Team: Imperium. BUT suceptible to be turned to Chaos (more on that later). Role: His death was effectively a game timer, with a bit of a twist. On night of death nothing happens, but then the next night there was a 20% chance of the Emperor dying, then 40% on N+2 and so on until N+5 when the Emperor was guarenteed to die.

The Grand Provost Marshal of the Adeptus Arbites - kingfc22
Team: Imperium. Role: Could determine player's roles and abilities via detective work and employing his contacts etc. but did not recieve their team affiliation.

The Paternoval Envoy of the Navigators - Saldana
Team: Imerium. Role: Every night had a chance of recieveing visions of other actions performed that night, a kind of mega-witness role. Probablilties were all diec based whic I'll explain later.

The Master of the Astronomican - twothree
Team: Imperium. Role: Every night could view a player using the Astronomican and recieved normal/abnormal feedback, i.e. Imperial/not-Imperial.

The Grand Master of the Officio Assassinorum - bulletsponge
Team: Imerium BUT suceptible. Role:OMG BULLET YOU HAD SUCH AN AWESOMELY COOL ROLE WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT YOU FOOL. You have no idea how dissapointed I was that firstly you seemed so reluctant to do anything then that you got lynched on the day you said you might do something that night. The assasin role deserves it's own expanded explaination so I'll get to this later.

The Master of the Adeptus Astra Telepathica - Anxiety
Team: CHAOS ACOLYTE. Role: Soothsayer, could test one statement every three days based on whether who said it believed it to be true or not. I'll add more on the Chaos dynamics later.

The Captain-General of the Adeptus Custodes - path12
Team: Mutant. Role: Locks up to two people up every night. When in the cell they could only interact physically with each other, though players who had psychic abilities would have been unrestricted.

The Prince-Primate of the Holy Synod - AlanT
Team: Imperium. Role: Also went out testing people's faith. However, if AlanT ever found a Chaos guy he was toast, automatic death. But what he could do that Greyroofoo couldn't was convince those who were wavering i.e. suceptible to conversion (specifically, bulletsponge and st.cronin) to reject any dalliance with Chaos at all thus make them unavaliable for conversion.

The Lord Commander Millitant of the Imperial Guard - Blade
Team: Imperium. Role: Sent out bodyguards to protect a player at night. The bodyguards would be able to be overruled by the Ecclesiarch, but not by he Prince-Primate (i.e. Grey could get through but not AlanT).

Primarch of the Space Wolves - BrianD
Team: Mutant. Leader Role: Would kill another player when killed himself. If lynched it would have been a random person who voted for him that day. If killed at night would have been a random player who happened to be taking a night action that period. As Mutant he was not informed from the start who the other Mutants were, but could 'broadcast' a psychic message every night ot help coordinate their actions. It was quite amusing for me to see BrianD devise codewords for the Mutants to drop in conversation so they could discuss the game openly without the other players realising what was happening.

Primarch of the Ultramarines - Chief Rum
Team: Mutant. Role: Could clone a dead player over three nights and they would be restored with the same abilites and alligeiance they had from the start.

Primarch of the Dark Angels - Mustang
Team: Chaos Acolyte. Role: When died would become a ghost and not have his team affiliation revealed. Worked out rather beautifully in the end, one of many happy coincidences from my point of view that just added up to make it all even crazier.

Primarch of the Blood Angels - Swaggs
Team: CHAOS DAEMON LORD. Role: Needed to be killed twice, any combination of lynches or night kills valid, just needed to be killed twice to die. Quite a handy attribute for the Chaos Lord to randomly receive.

Primarch of the Black Templars - Real Deal
Team: Imperium. Role: Invulnerable at night, which did him a fat lot of good in the end.

Coming up some more on the Chaos roles and night actions and how Saldana recieved his visions.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:08 PM   #2499
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Oh and in case you were wondering.

Roles were slotted to the council positions prior to play. Those of you who tought that the roles were faily easy to surmise based on some digging on WH40k were correct, it was a fairly open game. If the good guys just trusted all the information that was coming out they could have easily won on day 3 or 4, but then I knew that this is WW and that would never ever happen. Although i really had NO idea what you were thinknig lynching Greyroofoo, that jkust seemed silly to me. But then its easy for me o say that with all the information!

So the roles were slotted, then the players slotted to the roles, then the teams were slotted to the players. There could have been some really nasty situations occuring for the good guys, such a Chaos guy in charge of the jail, or being the bodyguard or one of the inquisitors or even worse a Chaos guy could have got saldana's witness role.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:15 PM   #2500
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I'm glad I didn't have to fight you for a whole weekend this time.

I have a feeling I was targeted early by Chaos for that reason.. I pretty much laid my role out there, and explained to our hidden bad guys that I couldn't find them and hoped they'd go elsewhere..

Either they didn't believe me or didn't care