Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-14-2006, 09:40 PM   #2501
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
All I have is hunches, I don't have any cool seer power to scan suspects with, otherwise I would have scanned ntn long ago. So far though, not one person who has turned up bad has placed a serious vote on ntn, and in fact voted strong for other people to keep him alive.

Ntn has had amazingly long shelf life for someone that hasn't been cleared. People can say i am a crappy WW player if they want, its fine.. but I still have my reasons.

I think it is pretty clear that I would have been finished two days ago if not for the catching of two bad guys back to back. I won't feel quite as bad if I do die tomorrow as I don't think we are as close to the bad guys winning as we were earlier.(not that iwon't fight death though )
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:41 PM   #2502
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Just because you put a smilie behind your sentences doesn't mean that people will believe you are happy when you say them. I have been insulted in by spleen in every game we have played together, dont take it personally.

...Isn't it past time? Anxiety was just here.

spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:44 PM   #2503
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I think it is pretty clear that I would have been finished two days ago if not for the catching of two bad guys back to back. I won't feel quite as bad if I do die tomorrow as I don't think we are as close to the bad guys winning as we were earlier.(not that iwon't fight death though )

Hate to say it, but you're the only non-seer non-"cleared" person left in the game. So without anyone clearing you, you're going to get alot of attention.

Maybe if someone clears you tonight it will change your fortune.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:45 PM   #2504
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well that was a few days ago, my trust changes daily on things. I can give you my current distrust and unknowns if you want.

Distrust: Ntndeacon

Unknowns: Mr.Wednesday, DaddyTorgo

Dueling banjos err seers: Thomkal, Lonestargirl.

I assume 1 of the 2 seers is bad if not both, I assume at least 1 if not both of the unknowns is bad, however Swaggs did speak on Mr.W's behalf but we could not figure out if it meant for sure Mr.W was good or just not on Thomkal's team. And I assume ntndeacon is bad.

Anyone else not listed here I'm not really worried about right now.

unknown? ouch. i'm good...villager through and through. My name is Ventrick and I'm a simple homeless inhabitant of Bree. That might raise an eyebrow it's true. But it gives me the ability to have a die-roll's chance of avoiding attack by evil (not a great chance, but a little one). Izulde dropped the hints before when i was wavering on him, he'll confirm that. And Swaggs did get me to swear my allegience to the light. And if the dueling seers want to scan me they'll find me light. I have not an ounce of darkness in me, despite being homeless, thanks to the good people of Bree who take care of me and who i watch out for in return.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:45 PM   #2505
Tyrith
College Starter

This is what happens when I quit posting, it seems :P

I don't think we know who the best target is for tomorrow until after both of the "seers" have reported in. In fact, I'd ask that we don't actually start voting until after them tell us who they scanned...and if Thomkal doesn't want to cooperate, we kill him, it's not like we don't already have evidence against him.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:47 PM   #2506
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Oh completely forgot about Tyrith. boy he fell under the radar fast. Well Thomkal "cleared" Tyrith today, but i would put him in the category with Mr.W who also was "cleared" by thomkal.

Jon was cleared by lots of people, I think he is ok. Gramm I'm ok with too

I remember that about Jon too, but cannot remember who cleared Jon. (I think he is ok too though even if he is voting for me too much lol )
Old 11-14-2006, 09:48 PM   #2507
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
unknown? ouch. i'm good...villager through and through. My name is Ventrick and I'm a simple homeless inhabitant of Bree. That might raise an eyebrow it's true. But it gives me the ability to have a die-roll's chance of avoiding attack by evil (not a great chance, but a little one). Izulde dropped the hints before when i was wavering on him, he'll confirm that. And Swaggs did get me to swear my allegience to the light. And if the dueling seers want to scan me they'll find me light. I have not an ounce of darkness in me, despite being homeless, thanks to the good people of Bree who take care of me and who i watch out for in return.

Yes, yes, we know you are a homeless bum named Ventrick, I have known this for days. it still doesn't tell us anything about you being good or bad, and if a stable boy can be bad, I assume a homeless man can as well.

Swaggs also never scanned your of the light comment as he stated in the thread, so not sure why that matters any. That said though, I still have other targets higher in priority than you, even if you felt the need to do a role reveal right now even when not threatened and even though your role reveal sounds to be almost exactly like SPleen's was.. but who's counting?
Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 PM   #2508
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I am curious to see who thomkal 'scans' tonight
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:50 PM   #2509
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Anyway, a bad lighting storm is coming to little rock, my computer is being shut off for awhile. I sent my night action in, see y'all in the morning
Old 11-14-2006, 09:50 PM   #2510
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I remember that about Jon too, but cannot remember who cleared Jon. (I think he is ok too though even if he is voting for me too much lol )

Thomkal "Cleared" Jonathan, Swaggs "cleared" jonathan and Izulde "cleared" Jonathan.

Is it possible he's bad? perhaps but you have 2 good guys and 1 unknown clearing him is enough for me to not pay attention to him just yet.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #2511
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hate to say it, but you're the only non-seer non-"cleared" person left in the game. So without anyone clearing you, you're going to get alot of attention.

Maybe if someone clears you tonight it will change your fortune.

Oh I understand why iam getting attention. My point was that my 'shelf life" has been this long solely because we started seeing bad guys and executing them.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:51 PM   #2512
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Anyway, a bad lighting storm is coming to little rock, my computer is being shut off for awhile. I sent my night action in, see y'all in the morning

I'm going to head to bed too. Got to get up at 5am for a network change out. Should be on my normal time in the morning though to make people upset and all angsty about me!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:53 PM   #2513
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes, yes, we know you are a homeless bum named Ventrick, I have known this for days. it still doesn't tell us anything about you being good or bad, and if a stable boy can be bad, I assume a homeless man can as well.

Swaggs also never scanned your of the light comment as he stated in the thread, so not sure why that matters any. That said though, I still have other targets higher in priority than you, even if you felt the need to do a role reveal right now even when not threatened and even though your role reveal sounds to be almost exactly like SPleen's was.. but who's counting?

You're throwing out a lot of half-veiled and "hunch"-driven accusations tonight.

You make me nervous, good or bad.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:53 PM   #2514
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

my role is my role. i can't help that it "sounds almost exactly like spleen's." *shrug* with such a small chance of evading evil is it really that odd there might be a couple that way? especially with all the evil+neutral people in the game who could be converted and swell their numbers. well i've wanted to get my role out there for all to see for a while, and i don't like being on anyone's shortlist of distrust when i know i'm good. must just be my nature.

pssst...in my mind i'm not "a bum." i'm a guy who's had a run of bad luck in the trading business, or the farming business.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:53 PM   #2515
Schmidty
Coordinator

Oh, and
Old 11-14-2006, 09:55 PM   #2516
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

let the seers scan me...i have nothing to hide. do i fear an evil one calling me evil in order to frame me up, sure. that'd just mean i'd have work to do to save my neck though, that's all.

but as you said, i'm low-priority for a scan now anyways
Old 11-14-2006, 09:55 PM   #2517
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Thomkal "Cleared" Jonathan, Swaggs "cleared" jonathan and Izulde "cleared" Jonathan.

Is it possible he's bad? perhaps but you have 2 good guys and 1 unknown clearing him is enough for me to not pay attention to him just yet.

I agree. it was a memory thing not a suspect him thing.

Of course the Swaggs clearing means the most to me right now, since Izulde's can only see occupation. (I think) and Thomkal I believe to be bad, so grain of salt there.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:00 PM   #2518
Schmidty
Coordinator

Any last pleas for who I should protect?

I am bad at this game and I need help.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:09 PM   #2519
Schmidty
Coordinator

Any advice, Guest?
Old 11-14-2006, 10:09 PM   #2520
Schmidty
Coordinator

Ah well, goodnight.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:29 PM   #2521
st.cronin
General Manager

I'm bringing sexy back. Those other boys don't know how to act.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:34 PM   #2522
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
I'm bringing sexy back. Those other boys don't know how to act.

This is not the alternative hairy guys lifestyle thread. I guess the werewolf title threw you. You need to look elsewhere for that.

Oh and from Anxiety, watch your language.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 10:43 PM   #2523
st.cronin
General Manager

Sorry, but if I have that song going through my head, then the rest of you have to suffer as well.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:45 PM   #2524
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Any advice, Guest?

*sigh*

I have a confession to make... I am indeed the "mysterious guest" that hangs around the thread for most of the day. I get too darn lazy, keep the tab up and F5 to see if there's any new info.

Anyway, same deal with AIM so if ya'll IM me and I don't respond, I'm not ignoring you on purpose. Unless you're LSG then I'm doing it on purpose
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 12:42 AM   #2525
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have all of the night actions in and have processed them but I obviously await the 3:30 deadline. In the meantime, I have written tonight's information, and I have to say that I sent chills down my spine with it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 01:12 AM   #2526
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
I have all of the night actions in and have processed them but I obviously await the 3:30 deadline. In the meantime, I have written tonight's information, and I have to say that I sent chills down my spine with it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

-Anxiety

I'm definitely enjoying it from the other side! I can hardly wait to see the write-up Anxiety
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 02:28 AM   #2527
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

How many nights have been like this? The tortured war of emotions continues. Under the shade of nightfall escape servants like shame, grief, despair and sorrow. The sun obliterates them in the morning, replacing them with resolve and hope. However, for now, you cannot afford the luxury of hope.

Nightfall washes all hearts and souls with the same black taint. Townsfolk, Rangers, and Agents of Darkness alike are touched by the strands of night. Its tendrils creep into the very core of your being.

As night continues, your rest is fitful. You roll over and over, trying to find a position comfortable enough to make you forget the events that have shaped your town since the night Mr. Underhill arrived and brought the Riders in his wake.

In a moment of night-inspired weakness, you curse Mr. Underhill and all of those associated with him. Your town would not have suffered such a calamity without him.

You know that is not true, obviously. You have discovered a rot in your village that goes beyond the Black Riders – one that was already there. Your mind knows this to be true, but during the nighttime, your soul wanders elsewhere, to lands unspeakable.

Dawn cannot come soon enough. When it arrives, it brings more news of the macabre. As is largely routine, another body is found stabbed to death, this time left for dead out on the streets. Revlir Hightower has been found dead. Although burial procedures were being made ready for him, his friends ask for a funereal pyre instead.

You find out that Revlir was one of them Ranger folk. You had rumors they were about, but since you had seen no evidence during this extended trial, you began to think that maybe you were on your own here. That appears to not be the case, however.

You quickly assemble the pyre from local wood and send Revlir’s soul to Eru Iluvatar. With that grim work done, you begin a new day, although the haze from the smoke and the fog from the Barrow Downs tints not only the light from the Sun but also diminishes any healing effect its rays might have had on your soul. Depression sets in as you gather back at your place in the courtyard.

Night Seven has ended. Day Eight has begun and will end at 10:00 pm EST Wednesday.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 06:41 AM   #2528
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Good luck forces of light.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:22 AM   #2529
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well, we only have ten people left.

I figure 2 rangers, 4 villagers, 1 Saruman (thomkal) and 3 Sauron
Old 11-15-2006, 07:24 AM   #2530
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Before i go to work I obtained no information last night. I got pretty shaken by something and it ruined my dreamwalk. I am having a hard time figuring out some of what the pm says, so im going to figure it out and let y'all know, asap.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:26 AM   #2531
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Well, we only have ten people left.

I figure 2 rangers, 4 villagers, 1 Saruman (thomkal) and 3 Sauron

This is what i think btw

Rangers/Villagers
LoneStarGirl
Alant
DaddyTorgo
Jonathan
Izulde
Swaggs

Saruman
Thomkal

Sauron
Mr. Wed
NtnDeacon
Tyrith
Old 11-15-2006, 07:27 AM   #2532
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote ntndeacon

sorry, ntn, but your time has come. I figure since there is only one saruman left, lets hit the other dark side up today.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:35 AM   #2533
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I am afraid I don't get that Lonestargirl. Are you afraid that you won't get the support to take out your known bad guy, Thomkal? If we do have the numbers you think there are, one ranger kill and that is the game. As a good guy, I don't care what side a bad guy is from. I want to take out the sure thing. And as much is everyone is convinced I am bad, I am not a sure thing.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:35 AM   #2534
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

okay, I figured my pm out... quick i know.
I scanned MR. Wednesday last night.

My dreamwalk was so powerful it literally shook me.I was violently shaken out of my dreamwalk by the power of Mr. Wednesday... The only problem is that I can't tell if Mr Wednesday broke my connection, or if somebody else. But I didn't obtain any information
Old 11-15-2006, 07:35 AM   #2535
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
This is what i think btw

Rangers/Villagers
LoneStarGirl
Alant
DaddyTorgo
Jonathan
Izulde
Swaggs

Saruman
Thomkal

Sauron
Mr. Wed
NtnDeacon
Tyrith

Swaggs is dead though Otherwise I think most of your list makes sense. THe only difference I would have DaddyTorgo as one of the possible Sauron, at least more likely Sauron than Mr.W is. (Primarily based on Swaggs' statement of Mr.W).

Vote Ntndeacon

I'm curious to what could have shaken your dreamwalk LSG since I am assuming Schmidty guarded you again last night. No hints from your PM at all?
Old 11-15-2006, 07:36 AM   #2536
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

NTN, if most of the other guys switch to Mr Wed, I am all about that... but knowing alant and knowing he has a couple of followers here, most of the votes will be on you.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:36 AM   #2537
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Sorry, I meant Schmidty, not swaggs
Old 11-15-2006, 07:37 AM   #2538
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
okay, I figured my pm out... quick i know.
I scanned MR. Wednesday last night.

My dreamwalk was so powerful it literally shook me.I was violently shaken out of my dreamwalk by the power of Mr. Wednesday... The only problem is that I can't tell if Mr Wednesday broke my connection, or if somebody else. But I didn't obtain any information

hmmm.. interesting. Ok, thanks for the info.

THomkal, how about you. What do you have to bring to the table for us today?
Old 11-15-2006, 07:37 AM   #2539
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant, since you know LOTR real well, can you look at my dream and see if that means anything? Especially anything Sauron?
Old 11-15-2006, 07:38 AM   #2540
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
NTN, if most of the other guys switch to Mr Wed, I am all about that... but knowing alant and knowing he has a couple of followers here, most of the votes will be on you.

Not necessarily, right now though yes I'm fixated on ntn. I want to hear a bit more from folks today though before I do anything further. Like yesterday with sublime I can change, but we'll see.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:39 AM   #2541
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alant, since you know LOTR real well, can you look at my dream and see if that means anything? Especially anything Sauron?

Let me think about it for a while.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:39 AM   #2542
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Alant do you know for a FACT that NTN is bad?

And why do you insist on going after an unidentified sauron vs a clear saruman??? We know thomkal is bad, but unless you KNOW ntn is bad, it seems silly. Since i interpreted my post, i might be switching off ntn
Old 11-15-2006, 07:40 AM   #2543
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Okay kids, i have to go to work, ill be on throughout the day. Alant get your thinking cap on
Old 11-15-2006, 07:49 AM   #2544
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

And why do you insist on going after an unidentified sauron vs a clear saruman??? We know thomkal is bad, but unless you KNOW ntn is bad, it seems silly. Since i interpreted my post, i might be switching off ntn

Not that it will matter coming from me, but no Alan does not know I am bad. That was my point to you. No one knows I am bad. Most suspect I am bad...Even the bad guys. They just think they have spotted someone on the other team.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:07 AM   #2545
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

There are alot of things I don't know for fact, but instead have to rely on faith for.

I don't know that you are for sure the good seer.
I don't know if you are telling us the truth about Thomkal.
I don't know if you are telling us the truth about Mr.Wednesday.

And despite what people may -assume- my feelings about the above statements are, I gurantuee you that I am not that lucid.

Right now I would really like to hear what Thomkal found last night. All I can say is if you assume you know my thoughts on people, you might be way off base.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:43 AM   #2546
Thomkal
Head Coach

Good morning all.

Well I can tell you that I had no problem with my ability at all last night and I viewed LoneStarGirl. Since she lied about her scan of me, I wanted to see why.

LoneStarGirl is an Agent of Darkness. Note I do not get role information. Just Light or Darkness. I'm assuming she's an Agent of Sauron since none of them have been found yet.

vote LoneStarGirl
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:47 AM   #2547
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Good morning all.

Well I can tell you that I had no problem with my ability at all last night and I viewed LoneStarGirl. Since she lied about her scan of me, I wanted to see why.

LoneStarGirl is an Agent of Darkness. Note I do not get role information. Just Light or Darkness. I'm assuming she's an Agent of Sauron since none of them have been found yet.

vote LoneStarGirl

Outstanding, thanks Thomkal!

That was entirely unhelpful, since we already assumed if she was lying you aren't or vice versa.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:48 AM   #2548
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

LoneStarGirl,

Why haven't you scanned ntn? Especially if you knew that he was going to be the main target today? If you really want us to be making informed lynches, then give us information. What's the point of scanning Mr. Wednesday? If you come out and say he's evil, it's your word against Thomkal's (and Swaggs since he said Thomkal believes Mr. Wednesday is good).
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:56 AM   #2549
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
LoneStarGirl,

Why haven't you scanned ntn? Especially if you knew that he was going to be the main target today? If you really want us to be making informed lynches, then give us information. What's the point of scanning Mr. Wednesday? If you come out and say he's evil, it's your word against Thomkal's (and Swaggs since he said Thomkal believes Mr. Wednesday is good).

Well just to be fair.. if THomkal is on Saruman's team (like LSG says), and Mr.W is on Sauron's side.. Thomkal might have "believed" that Mr.W was good thus Swaggs's read would have been true still.

Of course that entire scenerio still is all based on faith and no facts, so its a big giant pile of cards that we can have fall on our heads.

I'm just puzzled at the protection ntn has had this entire game.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:03 AM   #2550
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Outstanding, thanks Thomkal!

That was entirely unhelpful, since we already assumed if she was lying you aren't or vice versa.

Sorry Alan,

But I had to know. You likely would do the same if wrongly accused. I think she's trying to protect ntndeacon, and is making all this up about Mr W to make my views look bad.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote