Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-15-2006, 07:34 PM   #2651
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
with that said...as much as i wonder about Mr. Weds voting for me to get his head off the chopping block with no evidence, I will cast my vote where needed.
If I wanted to get my head off the chopping block, I would have kept my vote on ntn, who was leading at the time.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:35 PM   #2652
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Let's assume for a moment that Thomkal turns out to be a Saruman-aligned seer, for a moment. What's the next step? Do you still trust his reveal of myself, Jonathan, and IIRC Schmidty, considering especially Swaggs's statement? Do you believe his report on LSG?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 11-15-2006, 07:53 PM   #2653
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
Let's assume for a moment that Thomkal turns out to be a Saruman-aligned seer, for a moment. What's the next step? Do you still trust his reveal of myself, Jonathan, and IIRC Schmidty, considering especially Swaggs's statement? Do you believe his report on LSG?

If he ends up being Saruman aligned, then pretty much most of anything he said can't be entirely trusted as his agenda is different than the agenda of good.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:18 PM   #2654
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

should prove to be a very informative day either way
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:34 PM   #2655
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Well, it's not really necessary, but I'm going to vote for Thomkal in case a couple people decide to change their minds at the last minute. I'm not convinced the Thomkal is evil, but I know that we have to have a lynch tonight. And I think it's time to get rid of one of our two "seers."

Vote Thomkal
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:37 PM   #2656
Tyrith
College Starter

If Thomkal is bad I'm inclined to believe that LSG is good, by and large, although we don't really KNOW. I'd probably start at finally putting ntn out of his misery, though.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 08:40 PM   #2657
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
If Thomkal is bad I'm inclined to believe that LSG is good, by and large, although we don't really KNOW. I'd probably start at finally putting ntn out of his misery, though.

now you are just trying to get on my good side.. but yeah if thomkal ends up being bad I'll likely be after ntn again tommorrow.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:45 PM   #2658
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
now you are just trying to get on my good side.. but yeah if thomkal ends up being bad I'll likely be after ntn again tommorrow.

Since when do you have a good side?
Old 11-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #2659
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

t-minus 12 till lynch and some useful information with this whole dual-seer thing
Old 11-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #2660
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well it looks like I'm not going to wiggle out of the lynch this time. But I didn't expect to live these past four or five days, so I guess you guys deserve some kind of reward. Except for the Agents of Sauron of course who should have kept me alive so they could reach their victory condition easier.

1. I lied about some but not all of my views. I lied sometimes about who I viewed and I lied sometimes about which side they are on. Have fun figuring out which is which.

2. There has been at least two conversions in this game that I am aware of. And who knows there could be more to come too.

So basically what I'm telling you is that you are starting the game all over. Even those "seer" cleared could be converted as its been quite a long time since some of you were cleared. So None Of You Can Be Trusted.

Have fun and good luck to all of you.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:03 PM   #2661
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Well it looks like I'm not going to wiggle out of the lynch this time. But I didn't expect to live these past four or five days, so I guess you guys deserve some kind of reward. Except for the Agents of Sauron of course who should have kept me alive so they could reach their victory condition easier.

1. I lied about some but not all of my views. I lied sometimes about who I viewed and I lied sometimes about which side they are on. Have fun figuring out which is which.

2. There has been at least two conversions in this game that I am aware of. And who knows there could be more to come too.

So basically what I'm telling you is that you are starting the game all over. Even those "seer" cleared could be converted as its been quite a long time since some of you were cleared. So None Of You Can Be Trusted.

Have fun and good luck to all of you.

Thanks for helping us keep LSG alive longer
Old 11-15-2006, 09:05 PM   #2662
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

Why does the name "AlanT" come so easily to mind when such a thing is mentioned??

I am sorry, that was just a musing, Alan.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:09 PM   #2663
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Why does the name "AlanT" come so easily to mind when such a thing is mentioned??

I am sorry, that was just a musing, Alan.

I have been working for a while under the assumption that there was a conversion. If there was a conversion, I have in my mind one of two likely people it might have been. As of now though, unless something at night changes things, I think we need to move to ntndeacon next followed by DaddyTorgo.

We still have yet to get the first Sauron member, so we have an extremely small playing field of who could likely be the first 2 (or possibly 3) members of Sauron's side. We should work on those and then identify who are possible conversion targets.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:10 PM   #2664
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

where is anxiety? he is ten minutes late!
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:11 PM   #2665
Thomkal
Head Coach

Wouldn't it just suck for me if somebody blocked my lynch?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:12 PM   #2666
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

LSG...in case you die tonight, will you try to scan me and reassure the paranoid among us (Alan, Weds) that I am of the light? Time is running out for us villagers of Bree I fear.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:12 PM   #2667
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Wouldn't it just suck for me if somebody blocked my lynch?

Like on the day i died?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:13 PM   #2668
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
LSG...in case you die tonight, will you try to scan me and reassure the paranoid among us (Alan, Weds) that I am of the light? Time is running out for us villagers of Bree I fear.

If she dies tonight, what good will her scanning you do?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:16 PM   #2669
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

cuz anxiety already said he determines night actions in a random order. so she might be able to scan me before she died. although true...she wouldn't be able to reveal it i guess.

dammit. well hopefully she will scan me and live through the night because someone else will be a better target for the wolves. maybe they'll find more value in trying for someone else like alan who is stirring up controversy?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:16 PM   #2670
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I have three people i need to scan, i plan on doing ennie meenie miney moe to figure out which one
Old 11-15-2006, 09:16 PM   #2671
Thomkal
Head Coach

Talk about living on borrowed time...
Old 11-15-2006, 09:17 PM   #2672
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

And i hope i have somebody guarding me! Especially after its revealed Thomkal is bad
Old 11-15-2006, 09:18 PM   #2673
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
cuz anxiety already said he determines night actions in a random order. so she might be able to scan me before she died. although true...she wouldn't be able to reveal it i guess.

dammit. well hopefully she will scan me and live through the night because someone else will be a better target for the wolves. maybe they'll find more value in trying for someone else like alan who is stirring up controversy?

I shouldn't say anything, but the Wolves probably aren't idiotic enough to attack her again.

I guess you never know though.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:19 PM   #2674
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Another day passes with the alacrity born of need. You have made your decision, and with the final vote decided, she immediately closes her eyes and begins to….hum?

You screw up your faces in confusion, with this totally unexpected result. Sure, you might have expected a protest, anger, fear, cowardice, quiet acceptance, or something normal. But, a hum?

As you wonder about the odd reaction, you notice a darkening of the air around her. Her eyes open and you can no longer see the eye, just a dark green tint. A deeply glowing emerald color begins to emerge from her mouth as she continues to hum.

Almost as one, you begin to draw whatever you have at hand that can be used as a weapon and approach her. Her hum increases in volume and you begin to cringe as the hum begins to vibrate in your bodies and souls.

You begin to hack and slash with what you have at hand. Within seconds, her body is pierced in multiple places, and the color fades. Red replaces green as blood runs from her mouth. The hum is silenced in a gurgle, but her eyes continue to stare at you for minutes before the life leaves them.

You leave her at the deliberation area and head to her farm on the west side of town. You investigate and quickly find various tomes speaking about the work she is doing for her dark master, Saruman.

Day Eight has Ended. Night Eight has begun and will probably end somewhere in the general vicinity of 3:30 AM EST Thursday unless you get your Night Actions in to me and I can run it early and put an end to this rotten day.

-Anxiety

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 PM   #2675
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I have three people i need to scan, i plan on doing ennie meenie miney moe to figure out which one

I hope those three people are ntn, ntn, and ntn.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:20 PM   #2676
Thomkal
Head Coach

uhoh Anxiety is here. Here comes my death scene
Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #2677
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

night action is being sent within 30 minutes anxiety.

Thomkal, you're a liar. :-P
Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #2678
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Jon, lets say i scan ntn and he is good.... where does that leave us?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #2679
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Right now we pretty much have the saruman side wiped out unless they got a 4th member through a conversion. Likewise we can expect the Sauron's side to have started with most likely 2 people if not a third person.

Based on who is left, and who I know started the game good.. the original two members of Sauron's side could not have been alot of people.

The two original Sauron members have to be in a group of:

Ntndeacon
Mr.Wednesday
DaddyTorgo
Lonestargirl.

Because of various other things said during the game, I am finding it very unlikely that Lonestargirl was at least an original Sauron member as well. If she was, then well played as it would have required her to take her game to a second or third layer of thinking that would be Hoopsguy worthy. I'm including her in the list since thats possible, but I think I am guessing she started good.

So from Ntndeacon, Mr.Wednesday and DaddyTorgo I assume we will find 2 if not 3 bad guys.

We nail down the first 2 sauron members and then we need to worry about who was converted when. And for arguement sake we can include my name in that list along with everyonen else on who was possibly converted.

For now however we know there are at least 2 sauron members that were not converted and can be in that group. That is the group we should focus on now.

(This also assumes Schmidty is what he says he is due to his actions. Schmidty also could have been converted, but i highly doubt he started evil as well)
Old 11-15-2006, 09:23 PM   #2680
Thomkal
Head Coach

Well yes I am LSG, are you surprised?
Old 11-15-2006, 09:24 PM   #2681
Tyrith
College Starter

If we scan ntn and he's good then we kill daddy. If we scan ntn and he's good I will also be highly surprised, considering the information we have available and the way the game has gone.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:24 PM   #2682
Thomkal
Head Coach

Oooh a death hum! I didn't know I had that power! In all seriousness, great job on the death write-ups and posts Anxiety, and in all seriousness good luck to the remaining players.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:24 PM   #2683
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

No, just frusterated that Gramm believed you enough to take his vote off of you 4 days ago. Some sort of head ranger he was.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:25 PM   #2684
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Jon, lets say i scan ntn and he is good.... where does that leave us?

If ntn is good, then I think it pretty much locks down Mr.W and DaddyTorgo as original Sauron members.

Scanning ntn or daddytorgo either one I think will help us out either eliminate one or the other or find us a bad guy.

And yeah, the bad guys would be really foolish to attack LSG tonight. It was obvious Schmidty guarded her 2 nights ago. I am very suprised they went after Gramm last night and not LSG last night. But I dont mind that too much.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #2685
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
No, just frusterated that Gramm believed you enough to take his vote off of you 4 days ago. Some sort of head ranger he was.

THats not being very fair to Gramm. I will continue to think not killing thomkal that day helped us more than it hurt us. Perhaps its just my perspective based on what i know this game, but his staying alive and your staying alive this long has been nothing but benefit for us. We're at this point now where THomkal outlived his usefulness. You can disagree with me all you want though.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #2686
Schmidty
Coordinator

Glad we got Thomkal.

If LSG really is a Sauron baddy, and/or has been converted, we are dead. I'm just saying.

This is nitty-gritty for me. If either of the two most active "honest" players are rotten, we could be toast. My decision tonight is big.

I'll again be taking suggestions; however, I will make it a short (30 minute) suggestion time, because of Abe's bad day.

Speak up now.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:28 PM   #2687
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

I'm on the side of light. I am just a simple villager. Scan me, clear me and we can move on the others.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:33 PM   #2688
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Glad we got Thomkal.

If LSG really is a Sauron baddy, and/or has been converted, we are dead. I'm just saying.

This is nitty-gritty for me. If either of the two most active "honest" players are rotten, we could be toast. My decision tonight is big.

I'll again be taking suggestions; however, I will make it a short (30 minute) suggestion time, because of Abe's bad day.

Speak up now.

I would guard LSG tonight. No reason to guard me as I'm being pretty vocal about my thoughts and you'll have those tommorrow from my posts tonight. And my death will at least give more credence to my thoughts for those sitting on the fence.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:34 PM   #2689
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Glad we got Thomkal.

Speak up now.

At this point I believe that keeping the rangers alive is almost more important than getting more scans, considering the way our CoTs have been developing. Keep guarding whoever you think might be a ranger in mind.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:36 PM   #2690
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I would guard LSG tonight. No reason to guard me as I'm being pretty vocal about my thoughts and you'll have those tommorrow from my posts tonight. And my death will at least give more credence to my thoughts for those sitting on the fence.

To explain why.. I feel there is a 95% or better chance that 2 of the 3 in Mr.W, DaddyTorgo and Ntndeacon are bad. I'll accept that one of the three might be good but I don't honestly know which (even if its ntn). LSG staying alive another night to either clear or condemn one of those three will be a huge help in narrowing down the bad guys at this point.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:50 PM   #2691
Schmidty
Coordinator

Decision made, and sent.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #2692
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Glad we got Thomkal.

Speak up now.

One other thing.. because of something LSG said about 4 days ago subtly and the way some things have unfolded since then, I have a feeling that LSG is not bad. I'm putting my faith in this right now on what happens the next 3 days as far as figuring out who is who. LIke I said before, LSG could have purposely thrown out that info in a way where only I would have noticed it and bought trust with it just for this specific scenerio.. but the foresight needed for that type of play and the possibility of it ever coming to be just would be tremendously small in my mind.

So the 2 bad guys in the group of Mr.W, DaddyTorgo and Ntndeacon is working on the assumption that she was good and additionally Schmidty was good and not an evil bodyguard protecting another evil member.

So if the bad guys choose to kill me tonight, at least you'll know I'm not blowing smoke about my role or allegiance
Old 11-15-2006, 10:17 PM   #2693
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

Like you would need him to be bad to go after me tomorrow
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:21 PM   #2694
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
If we scan ntn and he's good then we kill daddy. If we scan ntn and he's good I will also be highly surprised, considering the information we have available and the way the game has gone.

If she scans me be ready to be surprised
Old 11-15-2006, 10:27 PM   #2695
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:

Frankly my dear.......

Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:30 PM   #2696
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
So from Ntndeacon, Mr.Wednesday and DaddyTorgo I assume we will find 2 if not 3 bad guys.
I can offer a personal guarantee that you will find at most two bad guys in that trio.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:36 PM   #2697
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

You can be certain that Thomkal did not know that any out of myself, Jonathan, or Schmidty were bad, based on Swaggs's statement. Unfortunately, you can't be certain which (if any) of us he knew were good.

I find his deathbead confession, as it were, interesting because our natural assumption would be that Thomkal was the last of Saruman's band. If that's the case, upon his death, his side can't win the game, so why throw things up in the air for us? Is there another follower of Saruman at hand?

Old 11-15-2006, 10:37 PM   #2698
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Finally, Alan, I'd like you to spell out in more detail what you've seen that convinces you LSG is good. I'm not sold right now -- and I won't be until she hands up one of Sauron's agents.

For that matter, you're not off the hook now yourself, if we can believe anything Thomkal has said, and everyone else should be using appropriate caution in determining how far to let you lead the discussion.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:43 PM   #2699
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Finally, Alan, I'd like you to spell out in more detail what you've seen that convinces you LSG is good. I'm not sold right now -- and I won't be until she hands up one of Sauron's agents.

For that matter, you're not off the hook now yourself, if we can believe anything Thomkal has said, and everyone else should be using appropriate caution in determining how far to let you lead the discussion.

I am not prepared to do that as it would make the night kill targets tonight a bit easier for the bad guys (even if you arent one ofthem). Most of what I say right now is for the 1 or 2 good guys out there who honestly don't know who to believe right now.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:57 PM   #2700
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
I can offer a personal guarantee that you will find at most two bad guys in that trio.

I appreciate the support Mr. W