Mike Pence 0 0%
Vivek Ramaswamy 3 16.67%
Tim Scott 0 0%
Trout 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2023, 06:08 AM   #251
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Maybe everyone retreat to their corners?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:21 AM   #252
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
He's one of the few likable people left around this place, at least for the few remaining sane people here.

You on the other hand are nothing more than a fucking troll, and if there was any supervision here worth the name you'd be long gone. You spent at least a year being one of the most singularly miserable people I've seen in a long time -- you really ought to find some help for it, because you don't seem stable enough for people to put their lives into your hands -- your only purpose in life seems to be creating misery for anyone who has the misfortune to come into contact with you. Get some help, either reduce your dose or up your dose or do SOMETHING.

It's funny, those who keep taking their shots at him seem to have that personality trait in common.

Hey, appreciate your support.

I wouldn't quite describe it that way but agree with the general sentiments of his oblivious hypocrisy.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:21 AM   #253
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
He's one of the few likable people left around this place, at least for the few remaining sane people here.

You on the other hand are nothing more than a fucking troll, and if there was any supervision here worth the name you'd be long gone. You spent at least a year being one of the most singularly miserable people I've seen in a long time -- you really ought to find some help for it, because you don't seem stable enough for people to put their lives into your hands -- your only purpose in life seems to be creating misery for anyone who has the misfortune to come into contact with you. Get some help, either reduce your dose or up your dose or do SOMETHING.

It's funny, those who keep taking their shots at him seem to have that personality trait in common.

Did you look in a mirror while you were writing that jon? You know, for inspiration?

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:23 AM   #254
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Maybe everyone retreat to their corners?

Sure, no problem.

Like I've stated before, I ignore some people and I am not the first to hurl insults or sarcasm (e.g. a key characteristic of a "good faith" discussion). But you do have to respond to bullies and drama queens in kind.
Old 09-15-2023, 06:24 AM   #255
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Yes, life is too short.

But go ahead, take another cheap shot on my mother. Here's my other cheek.

Just know that Jesus still loves you.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:30 AM   #256
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

This begs the question, who is actually policing this place these days?

As far as I can tell Ben doesn't come around these parts.
Old 09-15-2023, 06:31 AM   #257
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
We're just tired of you and your persona. You freely tell everyone what you think on every single topic. Whether it's appropriate or not. You are entirely correct about everything in your own mind, you don't listen, and spend most of your conversations alternating between gaslighting people and the other insisting on controlling the conversation with minutiae and disingenuous conversation. You are not a fun person. You are a miserable, drudgery of a character and you are not liked by the vast majority of people here for all of those reasons.
Hey, hey, HEY! That my future state senator you are speaking of!
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:33 AM   #258
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Hey, hey, HEY! That my future state senator you are speaking of!

Hah, thanks. Here, take a $20 gift card for your vote.

And not only will I make MJ legal, I'll make it cheap also.

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-15-2023 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-15-2023, 07:14 AM   #259
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

There are like 20 people left on FOFC. Can't we all just get along

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
sovereignstar v2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 07:32 AM   #260
Flasch186
Coordinator

Here's what I see as a difference in this place.

I have a blog on here because I like to dad brag about my son so I have his baseball thread that I drop nuggets in mostly for myself but I guess some people keep tabs. E tends to drop his blog posts everywhere and then doesn't engage in the good faith discussions he claims to seek. HE dorps little bombs frickin' everywhere making threads completely dominated by his missives that I assume are mostly for himself. The difference is that mine are contained while his are everywhere and then he literally does exactly what he claims to be against ad nauseam. He literally is the definition of an energy vampire and whereas FOFC used to be a place where you could find enjoyment on top of information and sharing it has now become bomb drops by E that suck all of one's time, enjoyment and otherwise. Its uncontained to a few threads, they literally infect every thread so it can't be ignored. If one were to put him on ignore 25% of the threads would be incomprehensible because the ocntext of what they were talking about would be gone. It's fairly increidble how its played out over the last few years and I guess I didn't see it coming but we're living in it now. In the meantime I got banned for a month for pointing that out but in the meantime not only have others pointed out the same thing that he's doing he literally has done the exact same stuff himself to a multitude of others without remorse, without a mirror and without being addressed (literally in this very thread within the last few pages). So yes E.... Make a thread called E's thoughts and keep your missives in there so we can get FOFC back to what it once was.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 09-15-2023 at 07:33 AM.
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 07:41 AM   #261
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasch186 View Post
Here's what I see as a difference in this place.

I have a blog on here because I like to dad brag about my son so I have his baseball thread that I drop nuggets in mostly for myself but I guess some people keep tabs. E tends to drop his blog posts everywhere and then doesn't engage in the good faith discussions he claims to seek. HE dorps little bombs frickin' everywhere making threads completely dominated by his missives that I assume are mostly for himself. The difference is that mine are contained while his are everywhere and then he literally does exactly what he claims to be against ad nauseam. He literally is the definition of an energy vampire and whereas FOFC used to be a place where you could find enjoyment on top of information and sharing it has now become bomb drops by E that suck all of one's time, enjoyment and otherwise. Its uncontained to a few threads, they literally infect every thread so it can't be ignored. If one were to put him on ignore 25% of the threads would be incomprehensible because the ocntext of what they were talking about would be gone. It's fairly increidble how its played out over the last few years and I guess I didn't see it coming but we're living in it now. In the meantime I got banned for a month for pointing that out but in the meantime not only have others pointed out the same thing that he's doing he literally has done the exact same stuff himself to a multitude of others without remorse, without a mirror and without being addressed (literally in this very thread within the last few pages). So yes E.... Make a thread called E's thoughts and keep your missives in there so we can get FOFC back to what it once was.

... way too much to respond to and likely result in nothing productive.

But just take a breath, step away from FOFC, and come back in Oct to do your tiresome monthly "Wah, it's unfair that I got banned" schtick.

(I think you're up to 7 times now this year?)

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-15-2023 at 07:42 AM.
Old 09-15-2023, 07:45 AM   #262
Flasch186
Coordinator

For example see above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 09-15-2023, 07:48 AM   #263
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
For example see above

Please do. You'll see that I didn't start the attacks, just returning in kind.

If you're talking about even earlier posts, please quote me so we know you aren't lying or exaggerating like you're apt to do (which is probably why you got banned).

Last edited by Edward64 : 09-15-2023 at 07:49 AM.
Old 09-15-2023, 07:49 AM   #264
Flasch186
Coordinator

And this

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Old 09-15-2023, 07:52 AM   #265
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
And this

Whining about me attacking you when you attacked me first? I was happily doing my own thing, ignoring you (and your bros) when you took your monthly Sept cheap shot.

It's like a bully when he gets punch back "wah, he hit me".
Old 09-15-2023, 07:59 AM   #266
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

It's only a matter of time before someone uses the "Jerk Store" insult.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:06 AM   #267
Flasch186
Coordinator

I explained why fofc has become your blog post and why it’s unenjoyable in a very honest and transparent way.

You just don’t like to hear truth to perceived power

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 09-15-2023 at 08:21 AM.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:06 AM   #268
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:

This is extremely rich coming from the absolute worst person I have ever encountered on a regular basis online anywhere.

You have probably indirectly advocated for my murder upwards of a dozen times.

But I guess that is just fine around here and since you like sports sims or something, it's all been fine for a really long time.
Old 09-15-2023, 08:10 AM   #269
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Did you look in a mirror while you were writing that jon? You know, for inspiration?

flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 08:21 AM   #270
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I explained why fofc has become your blog post Andy why it’s inevitable in a very honest and transparent way.

You just don’t like to hear truth to perceived power

FOFC is a forum, not a blog. Use wordpress if you don't want the free flow of and variety of subject matters.

I post about many things, my opinions, politics, current events, HoN, shopping deals, movies, shows, games, kids, travel, dogs, technology etc.

Ignore me, don't take your monthly cheap shots, and stop whining about being banned for something I wasn't involved in (or at least I don't think I was).
Old 09-15-2023, 08:52 AM   #271
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Some posters here are like Trump in that they have to control the flow of content to I dunno feel validation, even if whatever they post is garbage. You can’t even ignore it because it clogs everything.

Some posters here post hate here because they got nothing else to enjoy.

The fact is skydog seems gone, and there is no new game content to discuss. I’ve been on this board since college which is a long time ago, I’ve been on here and gone through the rigors of life including relations, marriage, parenthood, deaths, 9/11, and other world shattering events.

Even in the heyday with Hornsmaniac, wignasty, etc it’s never been as bad it is now with some of the posters.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 02:21 PM   #272
thesloppy
Pro Starter

I hate you all equally
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 02:31 PM   #273
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
I hate you all equally

I like you sloppy
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 04:00 PM   #274
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I like you sloppy

Old 09-19-2023, 10:54 AM   #275
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Not sure where this belongs but since he is considering a senate run this is as good a spot as any. Everything with them is a lie

Sound Of Freedom subject Tim Ballard investigated for sexual misconduct
Old 09-19-2023, 11:32 AM   #276
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

I think the fact that Edward64 is not the only person who gets this treatment demonstrates that he's not the problem, or at the very least that it's more complicated than saying that.

For the people who don't like his contributions, you really can just completely ignore every single post he makes. You don't have to allow it to interrupt your enjoyment of the forums at all. When it comes to arguing in good faith, I think he does better on that than most posters, including a number of those who criticize him on the regular. I personally think he's one of more valuable posters here. Meanwhile all sorts of other accusations by the majority go unaddressed. For example, somebody found it necessary to say this several weeks ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Regular FOFC Poster
GTFO with your trash opinion

And the person they said it to basically did so and stopped posting here as far as I can tell. There were, from my perspective, egregious and unconscionable accusations made in close proximity to the above post, which were also ignored. The impression I get is that whether a particular type of posting behavior is ok depends on what side of the political fence someone is on for a particular issue. On those occasions when I've been on the 'right' side according to FOFC Dogma, I've seen it used against those disagreeing with me and I don't like it any more then compared to when it's directed to my face.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 09-19-2023 at 11:33 AM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 11:43 AM   #277
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Hey coward- next time have the courage to put someones name to something.

I made that comment and I stand by it. Someone who doesn't even live in this country tries to basically say both parties would be responsible for civil discourse following the 2024 election.

That was and is a trash opinion so GTFO with your holier than thou BS. I won't speak for you, but most of us are big boys and can handle a little salty language in our diagreements so go unwad your panties and nut up.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:02 PM   #278
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I will also add he visits pretty irregularly, posts about crypto, then moves on.

Edward literally spams every thread looking for an argument then when he gets one it inevitably devolves into him arguing over the minutia of definitions. At some point you come along and bloviate long winded responses that are designed to make you feel like you are smarter and on a higher ethical level than us simpletons.

Since you bough me into this I figured I would let you know how I feel.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:05 PM   #279
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

double dola-

The poster you are claiming was so hurt by my comment that he has abandoned the forum averages .17 posts per day. He posted on 8/5, 8/3, then 7/16 and before that 6/25. Lets not act like he is an active user so you can bend it to fit your BS narrative.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:11 PM   #280
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
I think the fact that Edward64 is not the only person who gets this treatment demonstrates that he's not the problem, or at the very least that it's more complicated than saying that.

For the people who don't like his contributions, you really can just completely ignore every single post he makes. You don't have to allow it to interrupt your enjoyment of the forums at all. When it comes to arguing in good faith, I think he does better on that than most posters, including a number of those who criticize him on the regular. I personally think he's one of more valuable posters here. Meanwhile all sorts of other accusations by the majority go unaddressed. For example, somebody found it necessary to say this several weeks ago:

And the person they said it to basically did so and stopped posting here as far as I can tell. There were, from my perspective, egregious and unconscionable accusations made in close proximity to the above post, which were also ignored. The impression I get is that whether a particular type of posting behavior is ok depends on what side of the political fence someone is on for a particular issue. On those occasions when I've been on the 'right' side according to FOFC Dogma, I've seen it used against those disagreeing with me and I don't like it any more then compared to when it's directed to my face.

I accept that many here don't like how I try to structure discussions. I can get into my many rationale but know they won't be accepted. So, no problem, that's just how this forum is geared.

If you don't want to engage with me. No problem. There are enough moderates here for me to interact with. And I won't be the first to insulting or be sarcastic to a member.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:17 PM   #281
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Edward literally spams every thread looking for an argument then when he gets one it inevitably devolves into him arguing over the minutia of definitions.

An exaggeration. There are plenty of thread that I don't "spam every thread looking for an argument".

Maybe you meant "politically related" threads?

I'll be glad to get into a discussion as to why definitions are important if you wish. Plenty examples I can use from prior discussions. But let's take it to a separate thread as it can get detailed.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:18 PM   #282
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

No thanks.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:24 PM   #283
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
No thanks.

Figured. Take a cheap shot with a clear lie and then run away.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:28 PM   #284
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Figured. Take a cheap shot with a clear lie and then run away.

Truth hurts. Better be careful. Brian may not appreciate your tone.

Last edited by Lathum : 09-19-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 12:34 PM   #285
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
Hey coward- next time have the courage to put someones name to something.

Courage has nothing to do with it. Look at my posting history - when I quote someone, I almost always use their forum name, including much more contentious discussions than this one. I purposefully didn't use your name because I didn't want it to become about me singling you out - as noted I could have used other quotes from that thread, or from other threads for that matter.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 09-19-2023 at 12:37 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:58 PM   #286
larrymcg421
Head Coach

If we're quoting old posts, how about these two? From the person you seem to love defending. Probably two of the worst posts in FOFC history.

Quote:
BTW, did you stop and reflect on the ADL definition of racism, the nuances of "being superior" and "person’s social and moral traits are predetermined by his or her inborn biological characteristics"? Sounds like the caste system doesn't it. Since you got so personal and called me a white "fucking racist", wondering if you or your parents are Brahmin?

Quote:
Oh, not from Pakistan? My bad, sorry. Probably just as lame as you thinking I'm white.

EDIT: Nope, I checked. You are 3/4 Pakistani. Because you got so personal ... so what caste are you or one/both of your parents again? Don't be ashamed of your heritage.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:12 PM   #287
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
If we're quoting old posts, how about these two? From the person you seem to love defending. Probably two of the worst posts in FOFC history.

As I've said, I return insults and sarcasm when directed at me (as evident per your quotes). Why don't you call out your bro for tossing that "white fucking racist" at me?

FWIW, I'll nominate this as the worst post (it gets better, just read on). Feel free to call out your other bro.

Front Office Football Central - View Single Post - COVID-19 - Wuhan Coronavirus (a non-political thread, see pg. 36 #1778)
Quote:
Same problem here in New Jersey where there is a huge hasidic jewish community in Lakewood. They really are the worst. Zero interest in following the rules and claiming rule of their god over public health. They clogged up the hospitals around here in March. They couldn't care less about the rules of effects their behaviors have on anyone else. That goes for everyday life also, not just the pandemic. They are terrible.
Quote:
Lest anyone think my comments were anti-Semitic my dad and his whole side of the family are Jewish. These people are in a world of their own and are human cockroaches.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:14 PM   #288
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Cool bro. Maybe also quote the post where I apologized and took responsibility for making an insensitive comment?

Last edited by Lathum : 09-19-2023 at 01:15 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:14 PM   #289
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Just to be clear, you're saying a direct, racist attack on someone is okay if they also made racist attacks? That's you're argument?

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:19 PM   #290
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
Just to be clear, you're saying a direct, racist attack on someone is okay if they also made racist attacks? That's you're argument?

My answer to your question is ... you may see it that way. I see it as trading insults & sarcasm in kind.

How about answering my questions now?

Will you call out your bro for calling me a "fucking racist"?

Will you call out your other bro for calling Hasidic Jews cockroaches and the worst?
Old 09-19-2023, 01:25 PM   #291
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Here is the rest of that conversation BTW. Where I apologize several times.

Lets put aside the fact that you are a fucking psycho who pulled up a post from a very charged time 3 years ago ( who the fuck recalls something three years old on a message board?). This is the exact reason people on here can't stand you or interacting with you.

This is the definition of bad faith. Quote something three years old, completely out of context, and leave out a half the conversation. Hell, I wasn't even involved in this shit until Brian decided to pull me in.

This is why people hate you. you're a fucking asshole who has decided to use this place as your personal toilet to fulfill some deranged debate fetish. You are a vampire who sucks the life out of every thread you enter then cry foul when you're called on it. Go fuck yourself. This place used to be awesome an you are single handedly ruining whats left.

Enjoy your miseable existence. I'm out of here.

Quote:
Fair enough.

If you are from monmouth or ocean county NJ you would understand my use of that word with regards to them. As far as I know Isiddiqui is the only other person on this board from there and he got the jist.

Again, I apologize for my ignorance with regard to not knowing the historical context of that particular word. I won’t apologize for my generalization of them.

Quote:
It is clear I am doing a poor job explaining myself, and will probably just make it worse so I am just going to say I am sorry and move on. I have no hate in my heart and sorry it comes across like I do.

Last edited by Lathum : 09-19-2023 at 01:28 PM.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:32 PM   #292
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Lets put aside the fact that you are a fucking psycho who pulled up a post from a very charged time 3 years ago ( who the fuck recalls something three years old on a message board?). This is the exact reason people on here can't stand you or interacting with you.

Er, larrymcg421 can you answer his question?

I was responding to your attack in kind, I didn't initiate it.

Quote:
This is the definition of bad faith. Quote something three years old, completely out of context, and leave out a half the conversation. Hell, I wasn't even involved in this shit until Brian decided to pull me in.

Please, this one also?

Quote:
This is why people hate you. you're a fucking asshole who has decided to use this place as your personal toilet to fulfill some deranged debate fetish. You are a vampire who sucks the life out of every thread you enter then cry foul when you're called on it. Go fuck yourself. This place used to be awesome an you are single handedly ruining whats left.

Enjoy your miseable existence. I'm out of here.

Please make it permanent.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:36 PM   #293
Edward64
Head Coach

FWIW, I'm sure I'm going to get the complaint about derailing this thread. Please note, if you read the several posts up, I was the receipt of the attacks first and am only responding in kind.

So if anyone want to continue to take pot shots at me, that's fine. But I'll move it into another thread and respond in kind.
Old 09-19-2023, 01:41 PM   #294
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I like you sloppy
Do you like sloppy, or do you like him when he is sloppy?
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 01:43 PM   #295
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
Do you like sloppy, or do you like him when he is sloppy?

Not . A . Good . Visual
Old 09-19-2023, 02:43 PM   #296
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Not . A . Good . Visual

I agree.

It's a FANTASTIC visual!
Old 09-19-2023, 02:58 PM   #297
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Sloppy is always sloppy.
Old 09-19-2023, 03:24 PM   #298
Flasch186
Coordinator

The 2024 Presidential Nomination - GOP Debate #1 (Aug 23, 2023)

What about just starting an Edward thread for all of his missives and like it was suggested we can choose to enter his domain (thread) or not versus so many threads becoming his domain that we might choose to avoid investing time into and be unable to have any engagement in anymore?

Please note E: this is not an attack or sarcastic so no need for you to come flailing about to attack in kind.

I seriously am suggesting your own section of the forum to have your debates with those that do choose to engage and are willing to invest. Like a bonus spot for you to have good faith debates in?

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 09-19-2023 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-20-2023, 06:32 AM   #299
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Please note E: this is not an attack or sarcastic so no need for you to come flailing about to attack in kind.
FWIW, I think my rebuttals are measured and proportional.

I return insults & sarcasm with the same, and I don't attack first (well, other than one time that I can remember).

Quote:
I seriously am suggesting your own section of the forum to have your debates with those that do choose to engage and are willing to invest. Like a bonus spot for you to have good faith debates in?
I like this idea but let's call it what it really will become, no need to be shy or disingenuous ... it's a place to have attack-counterattack on me. But that's okay, as evident this most recent set of posts, it's been somewhat funny.

Because there have been bros complaining about me creating new threads ... I'll wait a few days. If I don't hear any objections about another new thread, I'll set it up. If anyone objects, let me know and I won't do it.