Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #3001
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Now for my vote switch. Right before I left, path made a good point. hoops, who has been scanned cleaned, said he saw Telle up to something. That scan is not totally trustworthy, but it's enough for me to give him a little benefit of the doubt. And if Telle comes up good, then we'll know that we should be looking hard at whether this COT is real.

UNVOTE NO LYNCH
VOTE TELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Yeah, my vote should've been crystal clear. I was all after hoops until he was scanned and then of course wouldn't vote him and additionally gave a ton of creedence to his night results.

I would like to hear how you feel your course of action differs from olie's

It's on the way.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #3002
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Meeting time and then lunch, I'll be back in a bit.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #3003
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Pass, that quote on your above post (where you voted Telle) doesn't mean much.

It was 7 or 8 to a bunch of singletons at that point and you voting because of the semi-COT member Hoops saw him up to somethings wasn't exactly a new revelations. That's why I had voted Telle some two hundred posts earlier and I'd bet was the reasoning behind the votes that PB, Danny, Chubby and KWhit put on her.

I know you were in and out a lot the last few days, so maybe it's a timing thing, but it wasn't a new idea there.

Ok, meeting time, for real now.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #3004
Tyrith
College Starter

Well, today is going to suck on the discussion front, and I'm not going to help by leaving now.

Saldana...I think you're good. But the math beats you. If you're good, I really am sorry it had to go like this.

VOTE SALDANA
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:04 PM   #3005
path12
Coordinator

I get the math thing on Saldana, but he's done nothing so far that makes me suspect him. I have had odd feelings about Pass most of the game, but have no idea where I'm voting at this point -- there are others I'd like to look at also.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #3006
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I get the math thing on Saldana, but he's done nothing so far that makes me suspect him. I have had odd feelings about Pass most of the game, but have no idea where I'm voting at this point -- there are others I'd like to look at also.

To be fair, saldana, in terms of talking in the thread, has been pretty far UTR. Which makes me feel only slightly better about it.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #3007
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Now for my vote switch. Right before I left, path made a good point. hoops, who has been scanned cleaned, said he saw Telle up to something. That scan is not totally trustworthy, but it's enough for me to give him a little benefit of the doubt. And if Telle comes up good, then we'll know that we should be looking hard at whether this COT is real.

UNVOTE NO LYNCH
VOTE TELLE

2557 -- I probably should have thought this through better earlier and put in my vote then, but i'm not going to whine about it -- and i don't feel too bad about it, since a lot of people didn't come to this conclusion even by the end of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Not sure what you have in mind, but even though I'm trying to not rely solely on my gut feelings this game I do have a pretty good gut feeling that kwhit is still ok.

2563 -- Note Alan's use of the term 'gut feeling' here. If I was trying to save Telle, why would I have taken my vote off No Lynch in the first place?

Quote:
This post really worries me. Hasn't KWhit already been cleared? Why pile on?

UNVOTE TELLE
VOTE ALAN T

Quote:
FWIW, though, I will switch back to Telle if it's needed to lynch her.

2575 and 2577 -- This looked weird at the time, but I explained it later -- I thought Alan was hinting at the 'gut feeling' role. Alan's post where I thought he was hinting at it came after I voted for Telle the first time -- it couldn't have been part of any grand scheme to vote her, then unvote her (unless Alan was involved in it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I'm back from dinner and caught up...

The more I think about it, the more I'm concerned that Telle was infected on one of her missions, but I don't know if there is enough evidence to justify me putting a vote on her. It's crazy to think that we don't have any spawn among us at this point, but no one has been killed which is kind of freaking me out. I don't think I've played a game where the wolves are this quiet. Maybe if we just keep voting No Lynch they will keep leaving us alone.

I'm not a fan of No Lynch - but in this case I am not comfortable with anything else.

UNVOTE MARC VAUGHAN
VOTE NO EXECUTION

2585 -- here comes olie. She's concerned about Telle having been infected, but she doesn't know if there's enough evidence. She's not a fan of No Lynch. But she votes it anyway?

Quote:
What about hoops spying on her?

2587 -- I ask her about hoops spying on her.

Quote:
And is this serious?

2590 -- I'm asking her about the comment in 2585 that "Maybe if we just keep voting No Lynch they will keep leaving us alone."

Quote:
It was meant to be sarcastic and ironic - but I can see it didn't come across that way

You've just been looking for something to harass me about haven't you???? I knew the lack of harassing from your wouldn't last forever

2604 -- olie reiterates that hoops's evidence isn't convincing to her, but she's being pretty open about trying to buy trust by 'voting with the village' -- if it's a runaway (which she claims it is in this post), then of course the wolves are going to hide themselves this way.

Quote:
Okay, if no one is going to follow me on Alan, that's fine.

UNVOTE ALAN T
VOTE TELLE

Here's the end. My late vote switch (from Alan to Telle) was done to make sure Telle got lynched, while olie's was simply to 'vote with the village.'
Old 07-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #3008
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

Voting "the odds" bothers me. It's one thing if the person whose numbers are against the odds has done anything wolfish - but Saldana hasn't. We have a couple of "real" candidates who have at least been accused of wolfy activity, I feel like our focus should be there rather than on Saldana who everyone agrees hasn't done anything. We need our security staff, so we don't need to chance lynching a good guy based only on numbers.
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #3009
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I am not sure that Hoops spying on her and seeing her doing nothing constitutes evidence that she is spawn. But I'm not a spawn and to prove it I'll vote with the village. I don't see how me voting no lynch makes me look spawnish, but at this point my vote isn't going to matter one way or the other - Telle has 10 votes on her already.

UNVOTE NO EXECUTION
VOTE TELLE

This one is the real 2604. It's what I was referring to in my 2604 bullet point -- my multi-quote got wonky.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:16 PM   #3010
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
It was meant to be sarcastic and ironic - but I can see it didn't come across that way

You've just been looking for something to harass me about haven't you???? I knew the lack of harassing from your wouldn't last forever

What I meant to say about this post, which is 2606, is this: Here she's replying to my 2590, where I ask if she was serious about her 2585, where she said "Maybe if we just keep voting No Lynch they will keep leaving us alone." She wasn't serious -- which is good -- but I don't see any other reason for her to have voted No Lynch.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #3011
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Pass - I wasn't as you say, trying to "buy trust" by voting with the village. There have been lots and lots of instances where someone has said something to the effect of "I'm not convinced but am willing to vote with the village b/c that is what is best". That does not equal someone being a wolf.

Second, I made it VERY clear that although I was aware of hoops evidence against Telle, I didn't think the word of an unverified scanner was enough to lynch someone on. Oddly enough - you were so gung ho on trusting hoops but earlier in the day you had made a comment to me about "blindly trusting" his advice on who to give phasers to. So first you want me to not trust him and "follow my gut", and then when I do exactly that by voting no lynch - when it all revolved around information from hoops - you tell me that I'm a wolf. You can't have it both ways.

Thirdly, I've always made it clear that I didn't like a no lynch vote...that is why I very specifically said in my post (that you quoted) that I wasn't comfortable with anything else. I rethought it and changed my mind a moment later, and decided I'd rather vote with the village than vote no lynch. Not the first time someone has changed their mind. You yourself changed your vote at least as many times as I did yesterday - even voting for the captain which is even MORE of a "wasted vote" than my no lynch vote was.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #3012
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

All of your "misquotes" and mis-references remind me of mccollins' slip up last game where he mentioned PM's and then had to backtrack his way out of it...of course he ended up being a wolf in that game, and I was lynched as a villager within a day of jumping on his mistake...you going to try to repeat history???
Old 07-11-2008, 01:28 PM   #3013
Passacaglia
Coordinator

[quote=oliegirl;1776946]Pass - I wasn't as you say, trying to "buy trust" by voting with the village. There have been lots and lots of instances where someone has said something to the effect of "I'm not convinced but am willing to vote with the village b/c that is what is best". That does not equal someone being a wolf.
[quote]

You're right -- it usually means that they have no idea, and just don't want their vote to stick out. Combining it with the other things I mentioned, and it makes you look more wolfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl
Second, I made it VERY clear that although I was aware of hoops evidence against Telle, I didn't think the word of an unverified scanner was enough to lynch someone on.

I never said you weren't aware of it, and I don't recall you mentioning the fact that he was inverified at all. Anyway, this sounds like a strange opinion, for someone who is not a fan of No Lynch.

Quote:
Oddly enough - you were so gung ho on trusting hoops but earlier in the day you had made a comment to me about "blindly trusting" his advice on who to give phasers to. So first you want me to not trust him and "follow my gut", and then when I do exactly that by voting no lynch - when it all revolved around information from hoops - you tell me that I'm a wolf. You can't have it both ways.

The action of yours to ask hoops what you should do is similar to your action of 'voting with the village' -- it's an attempt to shed responsibility for your actions. It's not solely a wolf move -- villagers do it, too, because they're afraid of being lynched -- but it's more likely to be a wolf, and it certainly doesn't help the village. Also, I never told you that you were a wolf -- you must have figured that one out yourself.

Quote:
Thirdly, I've always made it clear that I didn't like a no lynch vote...that is why I very specifically said in my post (that you quoted) that I wasn't comfortable with anything else. I rethought it and changed my mind a moment later, and decided I'd rather vote with the village than vote no lynch. Not the first time someone has changed their mind. You yourself changed your vote at least as many times as I did yesterday - even voting for the captain which is even MORE of a "wasted vote" than my no lynch vote was.

I can understand that. What was it that made you change your mind in that 17 minutes? Why was voting with the village suddenly more important than voting what was more comfortable for you?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:29 PM   #3014
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
All of your "misquotes" and mis-references remind me of mccollins' slip up last game where he mentioned PM's and then had to backtrack his way out of it...of course he ended up being a wolf in that game, and I was lynched as a villager within a day of jumping on his mistake...you going to try to repeat history???

I haven't misquoted anything you said -- if I had, please point it out and I'll apologize. That's some serious shit you're slinging around, though.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #3015
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

Also, in that game, Telle was a villager, so mccollins obviously wasn't really referring to PMs from her.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #3016
RendeR
Coordinator

I disagree with the focus on the water generators, we have enough water for tomorrow morning, that gives us tonight, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night, the following morning to repair the water system before anyone is in danger of dying from dehydration. 3 full cycles of repair time. We need to get the pens, the HQ and the cargo hold repaired as soon as possible.

Personally I think the pens and the HQ should go first, as the worst case scenario is the slaves rioting yet again and causing MORE damage. The HQ gives us a safe haven WITH BEDS, and access to all the security abilities.

I'm worried that we're focusing on the water at the detriment of the entire mission. Even if some people die due to dehydration we still can finish the mission, the the slaves riot or the spawn damage the cargo hold more or anything more due to a lack of phasers and security ability then we're screwed.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #3017
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Also, in that game, Telle was a villager, so mccollins obviously wasn't really referring to PMs from her.

Right - but he was a wolf, so the error was the same. And by misquoting I meant quoting the wrong thing and then going back and saying "in this post I meant to quote this post by Olie"...like you did in your post at 2:12 and 2:16.

I am not the one who brought up not trusting hoops on who to give phasers to. You did. On day one Alan asked for me and hoops to work together on that, which is what we have been doing. Hoops scan of Telle was never proven as good or bad b/c he had not been scanned. If you remember, day one I didn't follow his suggestions for phasers exactly, I gave you one against his recommendation - that is what brought on schmidty's temper tantrum. Now that hoops' scan of Telle has come back as true, I figure he is either a wolf willing to unneccesarily throw a fellow wolf under the bus (unlikely at this point) or he got a good scan, thus placing him closer to my CoT.

And you haven't come out and accused me of being a wolf, but you have come pretty damn close. I've given my reasons for my vote last night - I didn't want to vote Telle based on hoops scan, but then changed my mind. End of story.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:43 PM   #3018
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
End of story.

Sounds good.

VOTE OLIEGIRL
Old 07-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #3019
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

If you going going to push it...

VOTE PASS
Old 07-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #3020
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm popping in just for a second. got to the hotel but going to obviously not be online much for the rest of the day.. I can see why people would vote for Saldana based on math.. but I think he has been a good trooper so far and done a nasty mission that very likely put him on the lynch block. I think we owe it to him as all of his missions were fairly successful to at least put a doctor scan of him tommorrow. (Since Marc vaughn should scan Path today) Some people mention Passacaglia has been fishy.. I've had odd vibes from him all game myself. I'm trying very hard to not rely on gut instincts though this game, so I likely won't be voting for him today.. However if you are going to vote for him today would be the day to do it as the brig is not in working condition and Render could use his ability today to make a new warden that would be useful before tommorrow... (Render if it looks like Pass might be lynched today, please use your ability to move someone you trust to warden).. THe other option mentioned this morning is probably the one I will vote for.. Lonestargirl, like Saldana has gone out several times outside as she was asked, which is a good mark for her.. The bad mark however is our single worst mission so far was when her and Hoops went out.. Theoretically they should have had bonus from a scientist there as well as a little bonus from a planned mission.. but they still bombed big time.. Afterwards hoops was scanned to be good, so it is less likely that he was the person affecting that mission (only could have done so if he is the unaware spawn).. which leaves us with Lonestargirl... It could have been a very bad dice roll too but if we have to vote for someone, I think I'll vote for her as someone who has been off the ship multiple times, had poor results from a mining mission that seems to only be directly related to either her or poor dice rolls and a role that is not an engineer needing to fix things.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #3021
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Sorry for the poor formatting there.. here it is fixed since I can't edit that one:

Quote:
I'm popping in just for a second. got to the hotel but going to obviously not be online much for the rest of the day..

I can see why people would vote for Saldana based on math.. but I think he has been a good trooper so far and done a nasty mission that very likely put him on the lynch block. I think we owe it to him as all of his missions were fairly successful to at least put a doctor scan of him tommorrow. (Since Marc vaughn should scan Path today)

Some people mention Passacaglia has been fishy.. I've had odd vibes from him all game myself. I'm trying very hard to not rely on gut instincts though this game, so I likely won't be voting for him today.. However if you are going to vote for him today would be the day to do it as the brig is not in working condition and Render could use his ability today to make a new warden that would be useful before tommorrow... (Render if it looks like Pass might be lynched today, please use your ability to move someone you trust to warden)..

THe other option mentioned this morning is probably the one I will vote for.. Lonestargirl, like Saldana has gone out several times outside as she was asked, which is a good mark for her.. The bad mark however is our single worst mission so far was when her and Hoops went out.. Theoretically they should have had bonus from a scientist there as well as a little bonus from a planned mission.. but they still bombed big time.. Afterwards hoops was scanned to be good, so it is less likely that he was the person affecting that mission (only could have done so if he is the unaware spawn).. which leaves us with Lonestargirl... It could have been a very bad dice roll too but if we have to vote for someone, I think I'll vote for her as someone who has been off the ship multiple times, had poor results from a mining mission that seems to only be directly related to either her or poor dice rolls and a role that is not an engineer needing to fix things.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:55 PM   #3022
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
If you going going to push it...

VOTE PASS

I was actually going to give you more time to explain yourself, but you wanted to end the story.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #3023
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

I think in the case of Pass vs Olie I can't see not picking Pass.

I'm open to other people, but if that's the horserace we're focused on, I've picked my horse.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #3024
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
I was actually going to give you more time to explain yourself, but you wanted to end the story.

What else do you want me to explain? I've answered all your questions and accusations at least twice already. There is no other explanation for why I changed my vote, except that I changed my mind. That is why I said end of story.

I wasn't planning on voting for you today so if you move off me, I'll do the same.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:09 PM   #3025
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
What else do you want me to explain? I've answered all your questions and accusations at least twice already. There is no other explanation for why I changed my vote, except that I changed my mind. That is why I said end of story.

I wasn't planning on voting for you today so if you move off me, I'll do the same.

I guess the thing that jumps out most is that I still don't know why you changed your ming.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #3026
Passacaglia
Coordinator

mind
Old 07-11-2008, 02:10 PM   #3027
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I think in the case of Pass vs Olie I can't see not picking Pass.

I'm open to other people, but if that's the horserace we're focused on, I've picked my horse.

Why's that?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #3028
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
THe other option mentioned this morning is probably the one I will vote for.. Lonestargirl, like Saldana has gone out several times outside as she was asked, which is a good mark for her.. The bad mark however is our single worst mission so far was when her and Hoops went out.. Theoretically they should have had bonus from a scientist there as well as a little bonus from a planned mission.. but they still bombed big time.. Afterwards hoops was scanned to be good, so it is less likely that he was the person affecting that mission (only could have done so if he is the unaware spawn).. which leaves us with Lonestargirl... It could have been a very bad dice roll too but if we have to vote for someone, I think I'll vote for her as someone who has been off the ship multiple times, had poor results from a mining mission that seems to only be directly related to either her or poor dice rolls and a role that is not an engineer needing to fix things.

I thought I only went on a mission once? Am i forgetting a mission?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:11 PM   #3029
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:

If I were to move off you, and you were to move off me, who would you vote for?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #3030
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Why's that?

I don't think you made much of a case against her frankly, and you gave me the heebie-jeebies a long while back.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #3031
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't think you made much of a case against her frankly, and you gave me the heebie-jeebies a long while back.

Damn, what'd I do, guarantee a tie or something?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #3032
saldana
Pro Starter

you all have no idea how ironic it is that i have the whole afternoon off, and no one is posting, whereas yesterday, i was getting slammed at work, and everytime i tried to peak in, there were 2 or 3 new pages.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #3033
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

***ENGINEERS***

Ok, here is what we should be at, plus anything we occur at the end of the day

Engine Room – Operational (Undamaged)
Water Plant – 1
Cargo Hold - 2
Security Headquarters 3
Slave Pens – 2
Sleeping Quarters – 23

Clap is following Tyrith. I think we need to focus in this order

Water
Slaves
Cargo
Security
Beds

I'm putting an order in tonight to work on the water plant. I'll let you guys decide if you need to back me up on account of worrying if I fake (which would be a bad spawn move, I"ll add) or more likely, failure due to exhaustion. But I'll let you all figure that out (I'd presume Danny or PB would work with me as well).

Tyrith and Clap are working together, I'd recommend on the Slaves to get that done. Then whoever is left can work on the hold.

I have to put my actions in for day and night 5 now, so I'll be following around Tyrith as I now realize that Clap should be back online by then so it won't be a double-follow situation as I had worried. So keep that in mind Tyrith.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #3034
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Damn, what'd I do, guarantee a tie or something?

Well only villagers guarantee non-ties.

But just the general vibe. My only rational (non-Spawn) reasoning is that yoiu're busy (which I understand) and the reduced time doesn't corrolate well with your general style of play.

Still, I don't like going after Sal for the numbers.

I'm only somewhat compelled on the LSG/Failed-Mission take

I'm only somewhat intrigued by Bullet's odd behavior.

Plus, I think you are by and large rather expendable role-wise with our CoT potentially shot to hell tonight without a brig.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #3035
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
mind

If I had to pinpoint something I guess it would be thinking that if I'm trusting hoops to give input on who to give phasers to, then I really didn't have reason to not trust him regarding Telle. I like to have more solid information when there is such a runaway, which is why I originally voted no lynch. But then I thought about it and realized that if I was going to trust him for one, I should trust him for the other.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #3036
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
If I were to move off you, and you were to move off me, who would you vote for?

Either LSG, Chubby or Bullet. But since we don't have deadline until Sunday (or Monday, I forget now), I haven't given it all that much thought and wasn't worrying about it yet.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #3037
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Either LSG, Chubby or Bullet. But since we don't have deadline until Sunday (or Monday, I forget now), I haven't given it all that much thought and wasn't worrying about it yet.

we have a lynch deadline tonight...the night phase lasts until sunday or monday
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #3038
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
we have a lynch deadline tonight...the night phase lasts until sunday or monday

Crap. Guess I do need to decide then, huh???
Old 07-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #3039
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Well only villagers guarantee non-ties.

But just the general vibe. My only rational (non-Spawn) reasoning is that yoiu're busy (which I understand) and the reduced time doesn't corrolate well with your general style of play.

Still, I don't like going after Sal for the numbers.

I'm only somewhat compelled on the LSG/Failed-Mission take

I'm only somewhat intrigued by Bullet's odd behavior.

Plus, I think you are by and large rather expendable role-wise with our CoT potentially shot to hell tonight without a brig.

I can't really argue with the stuff in your post here about me -- I'm pretty scatter-brained, and it's usually the fact that I pop in a lot and look back at stuff that helps me recover. The reduced time probably isn't as big of a deal as the stress going along with it, that's making me more scatter-brained. And you're probably right about my role being expendable for the moment, but I think the same can be said about olie -- with no HQ, she can't do her thang, either.

Is there something in what I said about olie that makes it less convincing? Keep in mind, it only started as me trying to explain to you why what I did was different than what she did, not to make a case for her being a wolf. There are some good reasons for me to trust her, so it's not like I have blinders on here. She was with me guarding the HQ last night, and she was on the ball about making sure we repair the HQ soon for the phasers. On the other hand, there are problems with that, because there was no attack on the HQ last night, and because if she's a wolf and in control of the phasers, then letting her get the phasers back helps the wolves.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #3040
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
If I had to pinpoint something I guess it would be thinking that if I'm trusting hoops to give input on who to give phasers to, then I really didn't have reason to not trust him regarding Telle. I like to have more solid information when there is such a runaway, which is why I originally voted no lynch. But then I thought about it and realized that if I was going to trust him for one, I should trust him for the other.

Then why didn't you just say that, instead of saying that by voting with the village, you're proving that you're not spawn?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #3041
Schmidty
Coordinator

Man. This game is overwhelming me. BK was right.

I just haven't been able to sit around at the computer during the day, and that was especially true since I didn't work last night, and got a full night of blessed sleep.

I will try to get caught up, but I have an upper endoscopy (believe it or not) in an hour and a half. Once the drugged up effect is off, I'll see what's going on. In the meantime - STOP POSTING SO DAMNED MUCH. It makes it hard to follow.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #3042
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I think lynch deadline is still tonight...the night 4's action would be due Monday morning.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:31 PM   #3043
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
I can't really argue with the stuff in your post here about me -- I'm pretty scatter-brained, and it's usually the fact that I pop in a lot and look back at stuff that helps me recover. The reduced time probably isn't as big of a deal as the stress going along with it, that's making me more scatter-brained. And you're probably right about my role being expendable for the moment, but I think the same can be said about olie -- with no HQ, she can't do her thang, either.

Is there something in what I said about olie that makes it less convincing? Keep in mind, it only started as me trying to explain to you why what I did was different than what she did, not to make a case for her being a wolf. There are some good reasons for me to trust her, so it's not like I have blinders on here. She was with me guarding the HQ last night, and she was on the ball about making sure we repair the HQ soon for the phasers. On the other hand, there are problems with that, because there was no attack on the HQ last night, and because if she's a wolf and in control of the phasers, then letting her get the phasers back helps the wolves.

Wrong. I still have the ability to protect or spy each night.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #3044
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
Then why didn't you just say that, instead of saying that by voting with the village, you're proving that you're not spawn?

I did. I said last night that my reason for voting no lynch was b/c I wasn't sure about following hoops - and that I'd changed my mind. And I know you read it b/c you replied and said something very similar - like "that is all you had to say" or something like that.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #3045
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:

So anyone who thinks that it's important to repair the Security HQ so we can have weapons, might be a wolf? That is a large group of people there Pass...you are admitting you have a couple of good reasons to trust me, but that you only have one very weak reason not to, yet you still have your vote on me.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #3046
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I did. I said last night that my reason for voting no lynch was b/c I wasn't sure about following hoops - and that I'd changed my mind. And I know you read it b/c you replied and said something very similar - like "that is all you had to say" or something like that.

What I mean is, why didn't you say it when you voted for Telle, instead of this:

Quote:
I am not sure that Hoops spying on her and seeing her doing nothing constitutes evidence that she is spawn. But I'm not a spawn and to prove it I'll vote with the village. I don't see how me voting no lynch makes me look spawnish, but at this point my vote isn't going to matter one way or the other - Telle has 10 votes on her already.

UNVOTE NO EXECUTION
VOTE TELLE
Old 07-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #3047
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I thought I only went on a mission once? Am i forgetting a mission?

If you only went out once and it was by far the worst mission we had then that still doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't be a bad lynch choice today as that mission failed either due to poor RNG or you being a spawn.

Quote:
***ENGINEERS***

Ok, here is what we should be at, plus anything we occur at the end of the day

Engine Room – Operational (Undamaged)
Water Plant – 1
Cargo Hold - 2
Security Headquarters 3
Slave Pens – 2
Sleeping Quarters – 23

Clap is following Tyrith. I think we need to focus in this order

Water
Slaves
Cargo
Security
Beds

Whatever order you all repair stuff in, make sure the slavepen is fixed tonight. I can't kill the slaves without it fixed.. we really can't have them around anymore. They are nice people but I think our relationship is at an end.. its me not them... etc
Old 07-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #3048
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Because it was late. Because I was pissed off that you were jumping my shit for basically doing the same damn thing you did - switching my vote. I was pissed that SL was nagging me to get off the computer so I felt rushed to avoid fighting with my husband but also felt the need to stay and defend myself. I honestly thought I'd wake up this morning and have 5 or 6 votes on me.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #3049
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
So anyone who thinks that it's important to repair the Security HQ so we can have weapons, might be a wolf? That is a large group of people there Pass...you are admitting you have a couple of good reasons to trust me, but that you only have one very weak reason not to, yet you still have your vote on me.

Why wouldn't there be a large group of people who I think might be a wolf? What's wrong with that?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #3050
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Quote:
If you only went out once and it was by far the worst mission we had then that still doesn't change the fact that you wouldn't be a bad lynch choice today as that mission failed either due to poor RNG or you being a spawn.

Whatever order you all repair stuff in, make sure the slavepen is fixed tonight. I can't kill the slaves without it fixed.. we really can't have them around anymore. They are nice people but I think our relationship is at an end.. its me not them... etc

So basically, you love them but are not IN love with them? And you need to focus on your career...right????

LOL