Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDoom View Post
You have been assigned elsewhere, Kang.

You got it. A guardin' I shall go.
KangtheConqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #3252
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Do we have a list of attacks? I think mine is on Spiderman but I'm wondering if that's the best idea
Old 10-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #3253
Spider-Man
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangtheConqueror View Post
Do we have a list of attacks? I think mine is on Spiderman but I'm wondering if that's the best idea

It's not the best idea at all.
Spider-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #3254
Aardwolf
n00b

The more Punisher talks the less I trust him. I do not like the feeling of being led around on a leash and that is the feeling I get listening to him drone on and on.
Aardwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #3255
Punisher
High School JV

Unfortunately, Scarlet, it's time for me to depart. Good luck.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:32 PM   #3256
Spider-Man
n00b

Hoops tells me that my web is for the day action, so I'm keeping Nick Fury tied up for today.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #3257
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:

D6 Attacks:
Post #2955: vision attacks NickFury
Post #2969: IronFist attacks NickFury
Post #2991: Aardwolf attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #3000: cable attacks NickFury
Post #3004: Phoenix attacks NickFury
Post #3007: Punisher attacks NickFury
Post #3020: Hulk HULK STRONGEST! attacks DrDoom
Post #3033: Magneto uses defense on Doom
Post #3045: Punisher unattacks NickFury
Post #3062: Mimic ENCEPHALO DEVICE on NickFury
Post #3101: Kang attacks Spider-Man
Post #3197: Spider-Man webs NickFury
Post #3209: Punisher attacks Scarlet Witch
Post #3216: Scarlet Witch PROBABILITY MANIPULATION

hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:33 PM   #3258
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Same here. Oh but let me get in one more shot at Aardwolf -- you're letting Punisher take the rap for my death when I turn up good, right? Just getting the ducks in a row in advance for everyone else tomorrow, in case I'm not here.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:34 PM   #3259
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

This shouldn't kill him and, if ordered to do so, I'll move it but:

vote/attack Nick Fury
Old 10-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #3260
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Wait, I thought we were trying to not hurt Nick Fury?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #3261
Spider-Man
n00b

Attack Scarlet Witch
Old 10-14-2008, 03:39 PM   #3262
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Wait, I thought we were trying to not hurt Nick Fury?

If we are, then I missed it and will change it. I am drowning at work today and having HUGE issues trying to buy these freaking car so I'm sorry. If I need to change, Doom or one of his trusted prelates let me know and I'll do it. I figured weakening him wouldn't be the end of the world and I don't really want to go after the Witch as she is helping us but yet she is a telepathic person.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #3263
GhostRider
H.S. Freshman Team

*these actually was supposed to be this. Thankfully not buying multiple cars.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #3264
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Doom cannot tell you who else to attack, but I think it best we not kill Fury.
DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #3265
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
If we are, then I missed it and will change it. I am drowning at work today and having HUGE issues trying to buy these freaking car so I'm sorry. If I need to change, Doom or one of his trusted prelates let me know and I'll do it. I figured weakening him wouldn't be the end of the world and I don't really want to go after the Witch as she is helping us but yet she is a telepathic person.

Still trying to process everything but are you saying she's a telepath?
Mimic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #3266
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Spidey came in and helped with the Fury situation, this player has all but vanished from this game. Heck, I had to go look up and be sure I hadn't just missed his death in the 66 pages.

REVOKE ATTACK SPIDERMAN
ATTACK SILVER SAMURAI
Old 10-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #3267
SilverSurfer
Mascot

After seeing how eager Aardwolf was to jump on the Witch train he is in my top two attack suspects currently. I understand where Punisher is coming from as far as wanting to carry out the wishes of our Lord Doom, but he gets the added convienence of not having to attack for his own reasons. I do not distrust him, but I do think we need to keep in mind that as powerful as Our Lord is, he does not know the allegiance of others.
SilverSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #3268
Mimic
High School JV

I have some pretty good feelings about the Punisher due to the fact that he cleared me. Well, good feelings considering the big skull on his chest....
Old 10-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #3269
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
You got it. A guardin' I shall go.

Ok, you get your chance to help on the mission after consultation with Doom. Don't let us down.

Remove Order to guard for Kang
Order Nick Furty to Guard Mr.Fantastic
Mr.Fantastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:53 PM   #3270
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Just a reminder, it is a really bad idea to attack Nick Fury today. We don't know necessarily what action might occur from his death, and it is one we probably don't want to occur from our lynch.

We know for a fact that Nick Fury is not a rebel, so an attack on Nick is 100% not for a rebel. Lets look at other candidates instead of him today.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #3271
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

My plans are complete, Galactus will rue the day he chose to attack Dr. Doom's planet.

Build Galactus Device

Go on Galactus Mission
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #3272
Mimic
High School JV

I've spent energy on Doom's device so I will refrain from an attack today to rebuild my energy.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #3273
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
My plans are complete, Galactus will rue the day he chose to attack Dr. Doom's planet.

Build Galactus Device

Go on Galactus Mission

Nice!
Old 10-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #3274
Cable
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
Ok, you get your chance to help on the mission after consultation with Doom. Don't let us down.

Can Fury guard since he has been webbed by Spiderman?
Cable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #3275
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

He is webbed for the day, but not at night.
Old 10-14-2008, 03:58 PM   #3276
Mimic
High School JV

He should be able to since being webbed was a day action and guarding is a night action...GMs?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:59 PM   #3277
Mr.Fantastic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
I've spent energy on Doom's device so I will refrain from an attack today to rebuild my energy.

You should still attack. if you don't attack, you only get 2 points of energy back. With an attack you get 4 back. So attacking is a net plus for you.

With that, good luck on the missions all. I need to depart for my lab for a while. Back later.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #3278
hoopsguy
General Manager

Confidence is high that this will be the day Galactus falls. DrDoom, your lord and ruler, has taken it upon himself to rid the world of his presence and has crafted a device to ensure this result. He boards a shuttle that jets towards Galactus, and ejects from it to engage his foe directly.

DrDoom circles and fires energy blasts from the palms of his armored suit. Nothing. He closes in, only to run smack into the arm of Galactus. The impact knocks Doom back several miles. Reluctantly, the Lord of Latveria (and beyond) refrains from re-engaging the gigantic foe.

Galactus remains hovering above you all.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:03 PM   #3279
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
He should be able to since being webbed was a day action and guarding is a night action...GMs?

Correct
Old 10-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #3280
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Never fear, loyal subjects. My device will weaken him greatly, until Doom can drive him away entirely. Now, treat this new invader with the same strength.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #3281
hoopsguy
General Manager

Mission Participants: SilverSamurai, Phoenix, Magneto, SilverSurfer, GhostRider, Cable

Results: Invaders sent back to Negative Zone. Minimal casulties.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #3282
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

Well done, my subjects. Earth is safe for another day from those who would contest Doom's rule.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:24 PM   #3283
Aardwolf
n00b

unattack Scarlet Witch

attack Cable
Old 10-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #3284
IronFist
n00b

Quote:
I guess that is what I am trying to understand. I originally assumed the Shadow King was living among us and had the ability to send commands to other heroes forcing their actions when he wished. Now based on this conversation, I wonder if instead the Shadow King may be elsewhere similar to Galactus (ooc: not a player character) , who then somehow randomly or not so randomly picks a new host when his previous one is killed.

If the latter is true, I wonder if there will be a future mission we go on to take care of the shadow king, or we have to reach some goal in order to prevent him from infecting further or such. If this is indeed the case, the best thing we could do would be to lock up his present host somehow so he can't hop elsewhere.

I think overall the risk of him hopping to a cleared person and creating doubt is far greater than what he can do in the body of Nick Fury once he is outed. I wonder if forcing him onto guard duty would limit his ability to use this host for other things for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
Or better yet, I can web his ass. That will keep him from any actions at all for a full day or night phase.

Since a player that is ordered to guard can refuse on consecutive nights. It is best to order NickFury to guard and then web him on the following night. You can then order him to guard on the next night, etc. This will keep NickFury busy and if we are correct in thinking the Shadow King is stuck in Fury's body until death, that pins down the Shadow King.

Quote:
Iron Fist, Kang, Nick Fury and Vision, I believe you have not joined a mission for the cause of Doom. Is one of these the one that caused the Hulk to attack your rightful monarch?

I had nothing to do with the Hulk's attack.
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #3285
IronFist
n00b

Revoke attack on NickFury

STANDARD ATTACK ON THE SCARLET WITCH
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #3286
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

Has it been processed yet? Would've been nice if someone actually TOLD me this might happen

GO ON ANNIHILUS MISSION
Old 10-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #3287
KangtheConqueror
H.S. Freshman Team

Well, at least we won. Did someone bite the dust on the mission though?
Old 10-14-2008, 04:29 PM   #3288
hoopsguy
General Manager

Additional note related to Mission: each of you notice that the Scarlet Witch has once again used her will to manipulate probabilities during the course of the battle against the Negative Zone invaders.

This is outside the PM because it is observed by all, not just those on the Mission. However, it should have immediately followed posting the Mission results.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #3289
Aardwolf
n00b

I believe that we need to find out more from the PM's but we may want to let Scarlet Witch remain. I forgot that she had used that ability before on a successful mission.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:47 PM   #3290
Mimic
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Additional note related to Mission: each of you notice that the Scarlet Witch has once again used her will to manipulate probabilities during the course of the battle against the Negative Zone invaders.

This is outside the PM because it is observed by all, not just those on the Mission. However, it should have immediately followed posting the Mission results.

Based upon this, I'd say no attacks should be directed at the Scarlet Witch for two reasons:

1. She obviously did something to make the mission successful.
2. Her power is one that we need in the game.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #3291
Punisher
High School JV

Scarlet, you have done the team well. If it pleases Doom, I'll remove that attack now.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #3292
Punisher
High School JV

[ooc]I have about 10 min before I have leave again...I know I'll be back before the deadline now, though.[/ooc]

REMOVE ATTACK ON SCARLET WITCH
Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #3293
Punisher
High School JV

The question now is who deserves the attack.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #3294
Punisher
High School JV

Have we received details on the attack yet?
Old 10-14-2008, 04:50 PM   #3295
Punisher
High School JV

err, mission.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #3296
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

All participants on the mission seemingly performed well. Ghost Rider and Silver Samurai opened, smashing and slicing many insect-like creatures. Silver Surfer and I repelled the attack of Blastaar. Phoenix and Cable then beat down Annihilus. The Negative Zone invaders retreated back into their own dimension.
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 04:55 PM   #3297
DrDoom
H.S. Freshman Team

I must point out that I suspect this mission was a win-win for the rebels. This, the Sentinel mission, and the Destroyer mission I suspect were not ones where we were contested by the rebels, and therefore our easy success.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #3298
Scarlet Witch
High School JV

Thanks for coming back, Punisher.

I see that Nick Fury has put an attack on me. I'm not sure how much of an attack I can stand right now, so if someone could help me out here, that would really help. Thanks.
Scarlet Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:06 PM   #3299
SilverSurfer
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
All participants on the mission seemingly performed well. Ghost Rider and Silver Samurai opened, smashing and slicing many insect-like creatures. Silver Surfer and I repelled the attack of Blastaar. Phoenix and Cable then beat down Annihilus. The Negative Zone invaders retreated back into their own dimension.

This corresponds well with my description as well. I will not attack either Cable or Silver Samurai tonight given that everyone in the mission appeared to perform well.

I do note that Iron Fist, Kang and Aardwolf did not participate. How many missions has Iron Fist joined?

Until someone points out a reason I shouldn't:

STANDARD ATTACK IRON FIST
SilverSurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #3300
Magneto
H.S. Freshman Team

I must depart, but not before making my attack. I find Iron Fist's lack of mission participation to be deeply disturbing. He must be spending his energy on something. I find his attack on Scarlet Witch, who has been rising in the esteem of many, I think also suspect.

STANDARD ATTACK ON IRON FIST
Magneto is offline   Reply With Quote