Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-13-2008, 07:03 PM   #3351
RendeR
Coordinator

One point on your answer hoops:

Why would someone looking for a place to sleep not seek and concentrate?

"Damn, no beds...well self, lets go wander around, maybe there is a spare chair somewhere I can nap in..." *pauses to think for a moment (face could make a look of concentration while doing so)* " Hrm, nope, no chairs there...*wanders more* "what about...no..no that wouldn't work either...god I'm tired"

yes, its comical, but its entirely possible that this is what you saw. I'm not saying it IS or isn't what happened because I honestly don;t know, but you're steadfast "this is what was going on" is a bit assinine and I really wish you'd cool it a little. you might be convinced, but obviously others are not. Stop getting uptight over it and work through other optins as well as that one.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:04 PM   #3352
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Quite eloquent RendeR and a much better way of saying what I was thinking.

Why thank you PB, its nice to do sometihng non-belligerant for a change!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:08 PM   #3353
RendeR
Coordinator

One other thing to try and remember guys:

Its only night 4. Now *I* assume they tried at least once to get the overlord so that only leaves them 2 other nights to do anything, they killed McC, so that means if I'm right they only have 1 night action where nothing occured that we don;t have any info about, failed attack? spawnling?

I think we can keep our estimates of how many spawn are left a litle lower based on that.

We got off that planet really fast (IMO) though I didnt play the previous spawn games so I dunno if day 4 is fast for that or not.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:09 PM   #3354
hoopsguy
General Manager

RendeR, do you consider post #3241 a more likely possibility of a Spawn being caught?

Note that when I followed Olie, I was told that she was spying on someone. I didn't get to see who the person was that was the target of her action, but I did get to see her involved.

If you want to try and persuade me that Telle attacked someone, and implanted a spawnling on them, then there is at least a chance I'll listen to that argument. Post #3241 isn't going to get me to move off my viewpoint.

Again, I'm not directly quoting either night PMs or exchanges with the moderator. But I have the luxury of both to work with in coming to my assessment. So maybe my issue is that I'm not doing a sufficiently good job of "rewording" those exchanges.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:11 PM   #3355
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
If you want to try and persuade me that Telle attacked someone, and implanted a spawnling on them, then there is at least a chance I'll listen to that argument. Post #3241 isn't going to get me to move off my viewpoint.

Should read "If you want to try and persuade me that Telle attacked someone, and implanted a spawnling on them by herself"

Again, I think that argument at least makes sense. I'm pretty darn sure it is wrong, but that at least seems like a sane argument to make.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:15 PM   #3356
RendeR
Coordinator

The point of that post was to get you to stop being closed minded about the situtation. I do not, from anything you've told us thus far believe what you believe is the case.

There is just too much assumption in your theory at this point. So I guess what I'm saying is that unless you can convince ME otherwise then my post and your theory are equally possible.

If you can paraphrase the PM better then please do so, but you gota get out of our faces with the "Based on this I know I'm right" stuff, you know that doesn't work well at all.

Try to be a bit more flexible.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:29 PM   #3357
hoopsguy
General Manager

RendeR, short of me following someone who doesn't get a bed that is a proven villager, I'm not going to have a PM to compare against that is an apples-for-apples example.

However, when I followed Oliegirl I was informed that she was following another person - she has a spy action so this made perfect sense. She also seemed disturbed, which was appropriate given that she was attacked by a slave. I didn't post any of this until she had posted her results, but everything fit together well when I saw her accounting.

When I followed Telle, I was informed that most of the night involved moving about the ship, but part of it involved stopping, concentrating, and an activity that could either be perceived as looking for someone or looking out for someone (would depend on your interpretation). I reviewed the list of available private roles and did not find anything (for a villager) that seemed aligned with this description.

Now, if someone is involved with a multi-person attack they would need to meet with that person. They potentially might want to assume "look out" duty if there was a successful conversion - they would not be able to do this if they were converting alone. And I don't see a tired person looking for a bed concentrating at points along the way - what, are they squinting while looking at the mirage of a bed?

Look at how hard it was to get traction on the idea of voting for a spawn that day caught in a lie - it likely would not have happened if Path had not scanned me as good. Even after that point the votes were slow to come in. The main point of contention here is whether or not to assign value to Day 3.

If you 90% believe that I'm a villager but are only 50% convinced that I'm interpreting events correctly, doesn't it make more sense to look for value in the votes? Not as the only measure for your next vote, but as one factor? Use it in conjunction with seer scans, night action results, etc? I really do not understand the resistance to that idea.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:40 PM   #3358
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Well hoops, the good news for you is that I can't duke you tommorrow anyways as to kill the spawn off, it uses up all of my daytime AP.. so you have two nights to kill me before I get the chance
ok, i just reread the bikcering 3 time.... how do you get from hoops did everythign to nail telle... to hes a sapwn?

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #3359
RendeR
Coordinator

What do the votes have to do with you believing that Telle was part of a coordinated attack? You have ZERO evidence of that. none. She was alone. She met no one she attacked no one.

She was NOT part of a coordinated attack Hoops, it seems blatantly freaking obvious. I'm not the one being resistant to anything here, i'm tryin to show you that you're clinging to an idea that has NO realistic value here and its distracting everyone from focusing on what we DO know.

Wasn't it you that chided me for dreaming up perfect scenarios? You're completely inventing this "coordinated attack" please stop speculating and claiming it as fact.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else of what DID happen, but I will continue to call you when you try and tell us what DID happen when nothing you have shown us agrees with that.

Now, stop being a defensive git and try thinking outside your perfect little world for a while. Thats all I'm really asking.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #3360
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
ok, i just reread the bikcering 3 time.... how do you get from hoops did everythign to nail telle... to hes a sapwn?

I guess I'm completely wrong then.

(ie: you can go back and read my points if you want to, but if you're going to be lazy, I will too!)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #3361
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Why thank you PB, its nice to do sometihng non-belligerant for a change!

but it would have been oh so fun to get the old render invotlved there

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #3362
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I guess I'm completely wrong then.

(ie: you can go back and read my points if you want to, but if you're going to be lazy, I will too!)
see thats the thing, i actually looked... and i just dont see it. makes no sense oh well.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #3363
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't think Hoops has been converted. I think he either is the unaware spawn from the start, or he is a villager with a completely 180 degree different view of pretty much everything in this game than me.

you went from logical here, to telling him he shuld night kill you....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #3364
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
see thats the thing, i actually looked... and i just dont see it. makes no sense oh well.

I've wasted enough time trying to explain to Hoops why I think he is bad, that I'm not going to re-post the same things I've posted at least 3 or 4 days this game over for just you. I'll just wait till I can duke him, and see if I am right or wrong that way.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #3365
RendeR
Coordinator

Does anyone have a curent vote count at all? I'm really not sure what direction to send my vote in today.

IF hoops hadn't been cleared I might vote him out of spite *wink*

But seriously. We had packer on the block at one point, Pass is always on the block these days it seems. Who else were we looking at?
Old 07-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #3366
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I've wasted enough time trying to explain to Hoops why I think he is bad, that I'm not going to re-post the same things I've posted at least 3 or 4 days this game over for just you. I'll just wait till I can duke him, and see if I am right or wrong that way.

fair enough.... but im more woried abotu you being spawn than him

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #3367
Marc Vaughan
SI Games

I have a theory that we may be defeating the spawn by simple basis of post count - they're too busy reading the pages of text here to be able to plan or co-ordinate any attacks
Marc Vaughan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #3368
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Does anyone have a curent vote count at all? I'm really not sure what direction to send my vote in today.

IF hoops hadn't been cleared I might vote him out of spite *wink*

But seriously. We had packer on the block at one point, Pass is always on the block these days it seems. Who else were we looking at?

It is night phase, no votes yet until tommorrow morning 9am
Old 07-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #3369
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Fair enough, which person converted me? Path, or kwhit or Render?
Old 07-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #3370
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Wait, you actually THINK hoops is bad? Please explain cause this lil black duck missed that altogether. He was scanned wasn't he? where would he have been turned? I also don't think his arguments point at him being bad either honestly, he'd be arguing entirely different points if he were.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #3371
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
It is night phase, no votes yet until tommorrow morning 9am

DOH, true , damn two phase days =)

I'm going to stay up tonoight and follow someone around and see what I can see. Any locations that we need a body in just to keep an eye on things?
Old 07-13-2008, 07:51 PM   #3372
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

i was gonna respond to alan,..... but render said it better as usual. it is very likely that you both are good, yet misguided non spawn... who need to deal with each other and get back to finding spawn....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #3373
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Wait, you actually THINK hoops is bad? Please explain cause this lil black duck missed that altogether. He was scanned wasn't he? where would he have been turned? I also don't think his arguments point at him being bad either honestly, he'd be arguing entirely different points if he were.

I've had a nagging feeling since day 2 based on how he acted that he was the unaware spawn. Since then he's been trying to undermine alot of the activities we've been doing to get off of the planet.. Yes he did help lead to Telle's lynching, which is the big point of contention here, that he is arguing very strongly that Telle MUST have been spawn at the time and part of the attack thus his helping get her lynched = removal of anyone's thoughts that he was bad.. The only reason I'm not pushing for a lynch vote on Hoops is that he was scanned by Path and that means he could only be 1 possible spawn role in the game (if that one). That doesn't mean I still don't have this nagging feeling based on his lack of cooperation and sometimes destructive play (ie: trying to get Danny scanned instead of Path, arguing that he didn't want another away mission on the day we were trying to get enough crystal to get off of the planet, etc) that he is the unaware spawn..

And I am the player who very well may take a gamble on it at some point soon.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #3374
RendeR
Coordinator

Damn two kudos in one page of posts from me? WTF? is this actually that alternate universe from Star Trek or something? Did I slip into an episode of Sliders?
Old 07-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #3375
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
i was gonna respond to alan,..... but render said it better as usual. it is very likely that you both are good, yet misguided non spawn... who need to deal with each other and get back to finding spawn....

But you didn't response.. which one of the three do you think converted me? Since you felt I am more likely to be a spawn.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #3376
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
But you didn't response.. which one of the three do you think converted me? Since you felt I am more likely to be a spawn.

I cant double quote, but you missed the part where i said you are both likely to be misguieded villegars?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #3377
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

there

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #3378
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, if I can't convince people to look at votes (Day 3 especially, but any other day as well) as a tool in making decisions then so be it. I think that is pretty much Werewolf 101, but go ahead and ignore them. Sorry for being a git.

If someone wants to guard Alan tonight, be my guest. There is about zero chance that I will.

So, since my notions on voting records seem to be meeting with universal disdain, what would people like to talk about this evening? Should we return to the Werewolf: Tiddlywinks conversation?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #3379
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I cant double quote, but you missed the part where i said you are both likely to be misguieded villegars?

You said this first:

Quote:

I assume that means you no longer feel that way?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #3380
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
OK, if I can't convince people to look at votes (Day 3 especially, but any other day as well) as a tool in making decisions then so be it. I think that is pretty much Werewolf 101, but go ahead and ignore them. Sorry for being a git.

If someone wants to guard Alan tonight, be my guest. There is about zero chance that I will.

So, since my notions on voting records seem to be meeting with universal disdain, what would people like to talk about this evening? Should we return to the Werewolf: Tiddlywinks conversation?

I tend to usually not discuss that much during night phases anyways. I only wanted to keep you from doing what I felt equaled trying to misguide the village. I'm not pushing my viewpoint at all on anyone, I'm not asking anyone to vote for Hoops.. If I feel strong enough about it I'll take care of him myself. I'm just simply denying that I believe it even 50/50 chance that Telle was spawn council when she was "outed"
Old 07-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #3381
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You said this first:

I assume that means you no longer feel that way?

wow, i guve up

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 08:02 PM   #3382
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I've had a nagging feeling since day 2 based on how he acted that he was the unaware spawn. Since then he's been trying to undermine alot of the activities we've been doing to get off of the planet.. Yes he did help lead to Telle's lynching, which is the big point of contention here, that he is arguing very strongly that Telle MUST have been spawn at the time and part of the attack thus his helping get her lynched = removal of anyone's thoughts that he was bad.. The only reason I'm not pushing for a lynch vote on Hoops is that he was scanned by Path and that means he could only be 1 possible spawn role in the game (if that one). That doesn't mean I still don't have this nagging feeling based on his lack of cooperation and sometimes destructive play (ie: trying to get Danny scanned instead of Path, arguing that he didn't want another away mission on the day we were trying to get enough crystal to get off of the planet, etc) that he is the unaware spawn..

Again, if you are actually a villager, then don't duke me and open up the chance of losing your seat. Just order Schmidty to deny me water later in the game to accomplish the same thing. Both will result in a dead villager, but you have the option of keeping your chair while showing everyone how wrong you gut is for the second game in a row.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #3383
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Again, if you are actually a villager, then don't duke me and open up the chance of losing your seat. Just order Schmidty to deny me water later in the game to accomplish the same thing. Both will result in a dead villager, but you have the option of keeping your chair while showing everyone how wrong you gut is for the second game in a row.

But the other way is so much more fun
Old 07-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #3384
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

perhaps, can we verify the timing of his "negative" activities? since they could or SHOULD only have been happening in the night phase when he would then know himself a spawn. right? how would that work?
Old 07-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #3385
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
perhaps, can we verify the timing of his "negative" activities? since they could or SHOULD only have been happening in the night phase when he would then know himself a spawn. right? how would that work?

I think you're reading more into that role description than really is there. The Unaware spawn obviously knows they are a spawn all of the time, but during the day phases they don't have PM rights with the other spawns and any scans of them would turn up as good. He'd still know he is on the spawn team and wins with the spawn then there..

Don't get me wrong then, my goal isn't really to push an unaware spawn vote for Hoops today.. that would be mathematically irresponsible (like Hoops's pushing for Render's lynch over Telle's).. I simply am arguing against his desire to push the agenda that Telle MUST have been spawn council and working with other spawn that night without providing us any reasoning to believe that ourselves.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #3386
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I tend to usually not discuss that much during night phases anyways. I only wanted to keep you from doing what I felt equaled trying to misguide the village. I'm not pushing my viewpoint at all on anyone, I'm not asking anyone to vote for Hoops.. If I feel strong enough about it I'll take care of him myself. I'm just simply denying that I believe it even 50/50 chance that Telle was spawn council when she was "outed"

Interesting, I feel like I'm doing the same.

I think the crux of my arguments with you over the course of this game are the following:
1.) Getting off the planet and catching spawn are not mutually exclusive
2.) Getting off the planet while allowing the Spawn to convert us unimpaired is not optimal strategy
3.) The stuff that normally works in Werewolf - catching wolves, looking at voting records - should also work in this game. There are more layers in this game, but it is still good old werewolf at the heart of it
4.) I've probably got a better feel for my own information than you do for my information. Shame on me if I can't convince other people to listen to me, but shame on you for feeling the need to continue misrepresenting my viewpoints if we are on the same side
Old 07-13-2008, 08:11 PM   #3387
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

Damn you hoops, stop being a whiny bitch.

NOW, explain your theory about the votes on day 3, I don;t have an issue with looking at votesa to find another spawn, never said I did.

I don't see how you can make a connection between the voting on day 3 and use that as evidence or your "coordinated attack theory" that alls.

Please continue with the voting informatoin.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #3388
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I think you're reading more into that role description than really is there. The Unaware spawn obviously knows they are a spawn all of the time, but during the day phases they don't have PM rights with the other spawns and any scans of them would turn up as good. He'd still know he is on the spawn team and wins with the spawn then there..

Don't get me wrong then, my goal isn't really to push an unaware spawn vote for Hoops today.. that would be mathematically irresponsible (like Hoops's pushing for Render's lynch over Telle's).. I simply am arguing against his desire to push the agenda that Telle MUST have been spawn council and working with other spawn that night without providing us any reasoning to believe that ourselves.

Why must those two tihngs go together? I agree wholeheartedly that there was no coordinated attack as Hoops suggest, but there is equally no evidence that she was NOT part of the spawn council. To write her out of that possibility would be irresponsible.

You and Hoops have finally surpasedd Lathum in my ledger of hard headed gotta have the last word my I'm right you're wrong people =)

and i thought *I* was stubborn.... *winks*
Old 07-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #3389
RendeR
Coordinator

I'll apologize now for the whiney bitch comment. The self pitying "lets talk tiddlywinks" comment pissed me off for a second.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:18 PM   #3390
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why must those two tihngs go together? I agree wholeheartedly that there was no coordinated attack as Hoops suggest, but there is equally no evidence that she was NOT part of the spawn council. To write her out of that possibility would be irresponsible.

You and Hoops have finally surpasedd Lathum in my ledger of hard headed gotta have the last word my I'm right you're wrong people =)

and i thought *I* was stubborn.... *winks*

My thought all along was the spawn council (as in the rules states the oldest three spawn), would be the ones with the important roles (Spawn queen, unaware spawn, etc)... Barkeep stated any time a spawn is killed with a spawn role, it would be listed, and Telle was a basic normal spawn.

That seems to me like Telle was one of the converted and not original spawn council. The only way that can not be true is if you believe that the spawn council started without roles (or one of the original 3 did at least)
Old 07-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #3391
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Damn you hoops, stop being a whiny bitch.

NOW, explain your theory about the votes on day 3, I don;t have an issue with looking at votesa to find another spawn, never said I did.

I don't see how you can make a connection between the voting on day 3 and use that as evidence or your "coordinated attack theory" that alls.

Please continue with the voting informatoin.

The crux of my debate with Alan is over the value of Day 3 voting - or at least that is where I perceive to be the important point.

If Telle was acting in conjunction with another party on N2, then the other Spawn knew who she was - she was not some spawnling that came into being and was cut off from communicating with others. So they would try, if possible, to keep her alive on D3.

If, as Alan suggests, the Spawn did not have the ability to communicate with either LSG or Telle because they were not part of the Spawn Countil, then there is minimal value in the voting records because they would have no reason to protect someone who is not a spawn.

You really do need to put aside your willing suspension of disbelief and think that I mightactually know what I'm talking about in regards to my PM and Telle from N2. If you aren't willing to do that, then that does minimize the reasons to look at D3 voting records.

So I'm not just trying to argue with Alan because he is fun to bicker with (sometimes that is the case, but not all that much in mid-game) but because I think it is important in catching future spawn. I don't think this represents some kind of "perfect world" scenario. It just means that my reading comprehension is better than a 5th grader when it comes to Barkeep language.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #3392
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I'll apologize now for the whiney bitch comment. The self pitying "lets talk tiddlywinks" comment pissed me off for a second.

And I'll apologize for a couple of the posts I *almost* made
Old 07-13-2008, 08:53 PM   #3393
hoopsguy
General Manager

So, next question - one that I have zero insight into ... do people think that Day 4 voting, in a close showdown between LSG and Bullet, was random? Were the wolves flying blind on this one?

I'm guessing that the villagers don't have any insight into the answer, but thinking about this should shape your thoughts on the relative value of vote analysis from Day 4 in guiding a Day 5 decision.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:56 PM   #3394
RendeR
Coordinator

Ok, well spawn council aside, I think the D3 voting could tell us at least a place to look anyway. I'm not convinced of the coordinated attack, no matter what you feel your PM tells you. The entire scene that night just doesn't feel that way to me based on what you described.

I guess my gut says "The attack scenario is the obvious thing, therefore its probably wrong."

I'm not ruling out that either or both were on the council.

If that were true then only 1 of the starting spawn (if we assume 3 from the landing message) had a special role. 2 normals and a queen.

Which fits fine with the rules as posted, they would then try to make the overlord, and the 'special' spawn have to develop later anyway based on how I read the rules, so I'm thinking if this WERE the case, any spawnling come spawn are candidates to become those other special roles like hidden or psionic etc etc.

just rambling here but its a good thing to think on.
Old 07-13-2008, 08:56 PM   #3395
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
OK, I seriously think my head is going to explode after reading the Hoops/AlanT back and forth, then RendeR got involved and I got even more mentally exhausted! However, after going over it a few times, I am leaning toward the fact that Hoops is a wolf and all his suspicion/interpretation of the Telle spying PM he received is his way of throwing us off his trail. I also think there is a chance that AlanT is also bad and they are in cahoots together and purposely confusing things. I'm going to enjoy the last few hours of my weekend and will check back in tomorrow morning...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:59 PM   #3396
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
OK, I seriously think my head is going to explode after reading the Hoops/AlanT back and forth, then RendeR got involved and I got even more mentally exhausted! However, after going over it a few times, I am leaning toward the fact that Hoops is a wolf and all his suspicion/interpretation of the Telle spying PM he received is his way of throwing us off his trail. I also think there is a chance that AlanT is also bad and they are in cahoots together and purposely confusing things. I'm going to enjoy the last few hours of my weekend and will check back in tomorrow morning...

um... I dont see any way to conisder alan bad... anyoyying yes... but bad? no. neither on hoops. hoops has done too much and alan... well hes been cleared. so. are you a wolf? I thoguht i made bad arguemtns

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:06 PM   #3397
Tyrith
College Starter

I had to try very hard to stop from getting ticked at all three of you for that little exchange. I think you all know better than doing what you spent your time doing there.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #3398
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post

This makes no sense based on what we know from scans, care to think it over again and try sometihng else?

Quote:
um... I dont see any way to conisder alan bad... anyoyying yes... but bad? no. neither on hoops. hoops has done too much and alan... well hes been cleared. so. are you a wolf? I thoguht i made bad arguemtns

I'm with ya on that one.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #3399
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

all 3 of alan hoops and render? yeah they shoudl have better thigns to do on sunday night

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #3400
KWhit
Coordinator

Wow. A lot of stuff to think about. On the question of Telle's actions the night Hoops followed her:

It kind of sounds from what hoops says that it may have been Telle helping with a conversion. I remember back in one of the other Spawn games (I re-read them both last week) that someone was converted while in the brig with 2 spawn. What struck me as odd was that another spawn assisted this who wasn't in the brig with them. If I imagine what that might have looked like, I picture something like what Hoops describes. The explanation of the event afterwards said something to the effect that the 2 spawn in the brig did most of the work and the 3rd outside did just a tiny bit (basically like a modifier to the roll). So I'm not suggesting that any of us in the brig was converted this game since I feel really strongly that Alan is good and I think Path is too.

But maybe Telle was just assisting the queen in a conversion attempt and for that she only had to concentrate from wherever she happened to be. It's all mind power on conversions I believe (from previous spawn games).

So the other question is, "Is Telle likely to have been able to communicate with the other Spawn?" It's certainly possible. In which case, other Spawn may have tried to save her and the voting records should be looked at.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote