Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #301
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by DolphinFan1 View Post
Man, Young is having a tough day. Maybe you should replace him at halftime.

Not doing playcalling. Just reviewing the game log without knowledge of the results.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 07:50 PM   #302
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Miami: Single-Back formation with four receivers, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
1-10-MIA21 (3Q: 08:16) Casey Snyder ran inside the right guard for 4 yards. Tackled by ILB Harold Schumer.

Miami: I formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, expecting the run.
2-6-MIA25 (3Q: 07:53) Ron Duncan ran outside the right tackle for 3 yards. Tackled by S Blake Poore.

Miami: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass. McNeil and Cassidy are blitzing.
3-3-MIA28 (3Q: 07:33) Ron Duncan ran outside the right tackle for -2 yards. Tackled by S Artie Hutchins.

4-5-MIA26 (3Q: 06:50) Donnie Jones punted 51 yards. The ball was downed at the ATL23.

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 02-08-2007 at 07:51 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #303
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Atlanta: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-10-ATL23 (3Q: 06:43) Rex Kamieniecki ran around left end for 0 yards and was forced out of bounds. Tackled by ILB Chuck McNiven.

Atlanta: I formation, with the second wideout in the slot, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the pass.
2-10-ATL23 (3Q: 05:56) Rex Kamieniecki ran inside the right tackle for 18 yards. Tackled by ILB Chuck McNiven, assisted by DE Jon Wimberly. The ball was fumbled and recovered by ATL Willie Reid to the ATL41.

Atlanta: Strong formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run. O'Donnell is blitzing.
1-10-ATL41 (3Q: 05:09) Rex Grossman sacked by DE Neal Dawkins and DT Claude Wroten for a loss of 5 yards. Sack allowed by Eric Winston.

Atlanta: I formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
2-15-ATL36 (3Q: 04:32) Rex Grossman pass was intended for WR Dean Moates and was intercepted by CB Andrew Matheny at the MIA38. The interception was returned 26 yards. Tackled by Willie Reid.

Old 02-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #304
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Miami: I formation with two tight ends, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-10-ATL36 (3Q: 04:23) Vince Young pass completed to TE Bo Scaife for 17 yards. Tackled by OLB Earl Cora. The receiver ran his route right over the middle of the field.

Miami: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the pass. Griffith and Hutchins are blitzing.
1-10-ATL19 (3Q: 03:53) Ron Duncan ran around left end for 3 yards. Tackled by DT Ray McDonald, assisted by DE Richie Sutton.

Miami: I formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the run.
2-7-ATL16 (3Q: 03:16) Vince Young pass completed to WR Calvin Johnson for 4 yards. Tackled by CB Travis Daniels.

Miami: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
3-3-ATL12 (3Q: 02:37) Vince Young pass completed to WR Andre Johnson for 5 yards. Tackled by CB William Kramer.

Miami: I formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 1-deep, bump-and-run coverage, expecting the pass.
1-7-ATL07 (3Q: 02:01) Vince Young pass completed to FB Ernest Garcia for 7 yards and a TOUCHDOWN! Miami 9, Atlanta 0

(3Q: 02:01) Extra point by Lawrence Tynes was good. Miami 10, Atlanta 0

Old 02-08-2007, 07:58 PM   #305
larrymcg421
Head Coach

(3Q: 01:51) Lawrence Tynes kicked off 70 yards from the MIA30. Rex Kamieniecki returned the ball 27 yards to the ATL27. Tackled by Clyde Samuels.

Atlanta: I formation with two tight ends, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
1-10-ATL27 (3Q: 01:22) Rex Kamieniecki ran around left end for -1 yards. Tackled by OLB Archie O'Donnell. Miami's Claude Wroten was hurt on the play. This appears to be a minor knee injury. He should be able to remain in the game.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass.
2-11-ATL26 (3Q: 00:50) Emmanuel Mausolf ran a trap outside the left tackle for 3 yards. Tackled by S Courtney Denham.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation with four receivers, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and 3-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
3-8-ATL29 (3Q: 00:24) Rex Kamieniecki ran around the left tackle for 8 yards. Tackled by DE Neal Dawkins, assisted by S Michael Griffin. Key block delivered by Cris Labbe.

Start of fourth quarter.

Atlanta: Pro formation, with the second receiver in the slot, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, expecting the run.
1-10-ATL37 (4Q: 15:00) Rex Grossman pass completed to WR Willie Reid for 16 yards. Tackled by S John Brown. The receiver ran his route right over the middle of the field. Reid gained 3 yards after the catch.

Atlanta: Weak formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 4-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass.
1-10-MIA47 (4Q: 14:26) Rex Grossman sacked by DT Stanley Prescott for a loss of 6 yards. Sack allowed by Ike Cothern.

Atlanta: I formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 4-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass.
2-16-ATL47 (4Q: 13:40) Rex Kamieniecki ran inside the right tackle for 5 yards. Tackled by DT Claude Wroten, assisted by ILB Chuck McNiven. The ball was fumbled and recovered by ATL Cris Labbe to the MIA48.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation with trips receivers, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass. O'Donnell is blitzing.
3-11-MIA48 (4Q: 13:14) Rex Grossman pass fell incomplete, intended for TE Marcedes Lewis. DE Neal Dawkins drove right through Ike Cothern to hurry the quarterback.

4-11-MIA48 (4Q: 13:07) Irving Lethridge punted 48 yards. Touchback.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:00 PM   #306
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Miami: Weak formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 1-deep, man-to-man coverage, expecting the run. Cora and Dye are blitzing.
1-10-MIA20 (4Q: 13:00) Vince Young pass fell incomplete, intended for WR Dwayne Jarrett. DT A.J. Mathis hurried the quarterback into a bad throw.

Miami: Pro formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and weak-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
2-10-MIA20 (4Q: 12:52) Vince Young pass completed to WR Calvin Johnson for 9 yards. Tackled by ILB Harold Schumer.

Miami: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 1-deep, bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
3-1-MIA29 (4Q: 12:27) Casey Snyder ran inside the left tackle for 3 yards. Tackled by S Blake Poore, assisted by DT Otis Dunn. Key block delivered by Howard Dotson.

Miami: I formation with two tight ends, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 1-deep, man-to-man coverage, expecting the run.
1-10-MIA32 (4Q: 12:03) Ron Duncan ran inside the right tackle for 7 yards. Tackled by DE Curtis Linquist, assisted by DT Ray McDonald. Key block delivered by Alex Barron.

PENALTY: Atlanta was called for an Intentional Face Mask.

Miami: Pro formation with two tight ends, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the run.
1-10-ATL46 (4Q: 11:55) Vince Young pass completed to WR Calvin Johnson for 10 yards. Tackled by OLB Earl Cora, assisted by S Blake Poore.

Miami: I formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and 1-deep, man-to-man coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-10-ATL36 (4Q: 11:22) Vince Young pass completed to FB Ernest Garcia for 4 yards. Tackled by ILB Harold Schumer. The receiver ran his route right over the middle of the field. The quarterback threw away from the double coverage. PENALTY: Miami was called for Offensive Holding.

Miami: Strong formation with three wideouts, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the run.

1-20-ATL46 (4Q: 11:13) PENALTY: Miami was called for a False Start.

Miami: Strong formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the run.
1-25-MIA49 (4Q: 11:06) Casey Snyder ran around left end for -1 yards. Tackled by DT Ray McDonald.

Miami: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the pass. Griffith is blitzing.
2-26-MIA48 (4Q: 10:44) Vince Young pass completed to TE Broderick Cohn for 9 yards. Tackled by CB Travis Daniels. Cohn gained 3 yards after the catch.

Miami: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep man-to-man coverage, expecting the run.
3-17-ATL43 (4Q: 10:08) Vince Young pass fell incomplete, intended for WR Dwayne Jarrett. DE Curtis Henselman hurried the quarterback into a bad throw.

4-17-ATL43 (4Q: 10:02) Donnie Jones punted 43 yards. Touchback.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:01 PM   #307
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
Not doing playcalling. Just reviewing the game log without knowledge of the results.

I realize that. I was just talking out loud. I don't do playcalling either. But I always scream at my coach while watching the game about a stupid play and such. That's what makes this game fun. Just like watching it on TV.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty

Last edited by DolphinFan1 : 02-08-2007 at 08:14 PM.
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:04 PM   #308
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
I realize that. I was just talking out load. I don't do playcalling either. But I always scream at my coach while watching the game about a stupid play and such. That's what makes this game fun. Just like watching it on TV.

Gotcha. I was screaming in the AFC Championship when Begian punted from the 34 yard line. Even if you don't trust the kicker, I would go for it on 4th and almost anything at that point. Especially when the opponent couldn't do anything on offense.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #309
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Atlanta: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, expecting the pass.
1-10-ATL20 (4Q: 09:55) Emmanuel Mausolf ran around right end for -1 yards. Tackled by OLB Archie O'Donnell, assisted by OLB Larry Hawkes.

Atlanta: Weak formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and weak-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, expecting the pass. McNiven, Hobbs and Denham are blitzing.
2-11-ATL19 (4Q: 09:24) Rex Grossman pass fell incomplete, intended for WR Dean Moates. S Michael Griffin defended the pass.

Atlanta: Strong formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 4-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass.
3-11-ATL19 (4Q: 09:17) Rex Grossman pass completed to WR Dean Moates for 21 yards. Tackled by OLB Hunter Lane. Moates gained 3 yards after the catch. PENALTY: Miami was called for Offsides. The penalty was declined.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation with two tight ends, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass. Gepner is blitzing.
1-10-ATL40 (4Q: 09:04) Rex Kamieniecki ran inside the left guard for 9 yards. Tackled by DT Claude Wroten, assisted by S Michael Griffin. Key block delivered by Ike Cothern.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and weak-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
2-1-ATL49 (4Q: 08:40) Rex Kamieniecki ran inside the left tackle for 3 yards. Tackled by ILB Chuck McNiven. Key block delivered by Edwin Maryland.

Atlanta: I formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-10-MIA48 (4Q: 07:56) PENALTY: Atlanta was called for a False Start.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation with trips receivers, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 3-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-15-ATL47 (4Q: 07:47) Rex Kamieniecki ran inside the left guard for 5 yards. Tackled by CB Andrew Matheny. Key block delivered by Cris Labbe.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
2-10-MIA48 (4Q: 07:13) Rex Grossman pass completed to FB Edwin Maryland for 1 yard. The receiver went out of bounds. Tackled by S John Brown, assisted by S Michael Griffin. Maryland gained 4 yards after the catch.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass. Griffin is blitzing.
3-9-MIA47 (4Q: 06:34) Rex Grossman sacked by DT Claude Wroten and S Michael Griffin for a loss of 4 yards. Sack allowed by Cris Labbe.

4-13-ATL49 (4Q: 06:06) Irving Lethridge punted 51 yards. Touchback.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:15 PM   #310
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Miami: Weak formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 2-deep man-to-man coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
1-10-MIA20 (4Q: 05:59) Ron Duncan ran around the left tackle for 1 yard. Tackled by DE Curtis Linquist, assisted by CB William Kramer.

Miami: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass. Dye is blitzing.
2-9-MIA21 (4Q: 05:15) Ron Duncan ran outside the right tackle for 0 yards. Tackled by S Artie Hutchins, assisted by S Percy Cassidy.

Miami: Strong formation with three wideouts, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass. Cora and Schumer are blitzing.
3-9-MIA21 (4Q: 04:29) Casey Snyder ran around the left tackle for 21 yards. Tackled by OLB Willie Dye. Key block delivered by Howard Dotson.

Miami: I formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 1-deep, bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
1-10-MIA42 (4Q: 03:46) Ron Duncan ran inside the left tackle for -1 yards. Tackled by OLB Willie Dye.

Miami: Strong formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and 3-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
2-11-MIA41 (4Q: 02:59) Ron Duncan ran around right end for 0 yards. Tackled by OLB Earl Cora.

Atlanta called a time out.

Miami: Single-Back formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
3-11-MIA41 (4Q: 02:51) Casey Snyder ran around left end for 3 yards. Tackled by OLB Willie Dye. OLB Willie Dye knocked down Levon Cabrer to break up the play.

4-8-MIA44 (4Q: 02:39) Donnie Jones punted 54 yards. The ball was downed at the ATL02.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:17 PM   #311
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Atlanta: I formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and weak-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-10-ATL02 (4Q: 02:32) Rex Grossman pass completed to WR Willie Reid for 13 yards. Tackled by OLB Archie O'Donnell. The receiver ran his route right over the middle of the field.

PENALTY: Atlanta was called for Illegal Motion.

Atlanta: I formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-11-ATL01 (4Q: 02:32) Rex Grossman pass was dropped by WR Jeff Samardzija.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 2-deep bump-and-run coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
2-11-ATL01 (4Q: 02:24) PENALTY: Atlanta was called for a False Start.

Atlanta: I formation with two tight ends, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
2-11-ATL01 (4Q: 02:24) Rex Grossman pass fell incomplete, intended for WR Jeff Samardzija. CB Rufus Sommer defended the pass.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with nickel personnel and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass. O'Donnell is blitzing.
3-11-ATL01 (4Q: 02:10) Rex Grossman pass completed to WR Dean Moates for 17 yards. Tackled by CB Ellis Hobbs, assisted by CB Rufus Sommer.

Official time out for the two-minute warning.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation with four receivers, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 2-deep man-to-man coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-10-ATL18 (4Q: 02:00) Rex Grossman pass completed to WR Ellis Tyler for 6 yards. Tackled by S Michael Griffin. Tyler gained 1 yard after the catch.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with prevent personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
2-4-ATL24 (4Q: 01:44) Rex Grossman pass completed to TE Kim Harden for 8 yards. Tackled by S John Brown.

Atlanta: I formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 3-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass.
1-10-ATL32 (4Q: 01:28) PENALTY: Miami was called for Encroachment.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with prevent personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
1-5-ATL37 (4Q: 01:28) Rex Grossman sacked by DE Neal Dawkins and DE Bobby Shields for a loss of 8 yards. Sack allowed by Rex Flannery.

Atlanta: Pro formation, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with dime personnel and 3-deep zone coverage, expecting the pass.
2-13-ATL29 (4Q: 01:11) Rex Grossman pass fell incomplete, intended for WR Ernie Pearl. DT Claude Wroten drove right through Dominic Gray to hurry the quarterback.

Atlanta: Single-Back formation with four receivers, strength is right. The defense is in a 43 with prevent personnel and 4-deep zone coverage, keying aggressively on the pass.
3-13-ATL29 (4Q: 00:56) Rex Grossman pass was intended for WR Reggie Williams and was intercepted by CB Ellis Hobbs at the MIA28. The interception was returned 4 yards. Tackled by Dean Moates.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:18 PM   #312
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Miami: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and 1-deep, man-to-man coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
1-10-MIA32 (4Q: 00:47) Vince Young dropped to one knee for -2 yards.

Miami: Pro formation, strength is left. The defense is in a 43 and strong-side man, otherwise cover-7 zone coverage, keying aggressively on the run.
2-12-MIA30 (4Q: 00:37) Vince Young dropped to one knee for -1 yards.

Final Score: Miami Dolphins 10, Atlanta Falcons 0

Old 02-08-2007, 08:24 PM   #313
larrymcg421
Head Coach

We finally win it all!!!

*Vince had a terrible first half, but didn't make any mistakes in the 2nd half.

*Love Casey Snyder breaking off a huge run late int he 4th quarter that broke the Falcons backs.

*Our defense allowed a total of 3 pts. in three playoff games. 85 Bears can suck it.

*Rookie CB Andrew Matheny came up with the huge INT that set up our only TD.

*The pass rush was great once again. We had 5 Sacks, 2 Hurries, and 2 Knockdowns.

*Nobody really stood out, but the voters had to name someone MVP, and the writers chose OLB Archie O' Donnell. Archie had 5 Tackles, 1 Assist, 1 Sack, and 2 Passes Defensed.

*Take heart, Dolphins fans. We only have 10 more years until we win another Superbowl.

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 02-08-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:24 PM   #314
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Congrats on winning it all. Even with Young's awful 1st half.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:31 PM   #315
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Somewhere, Alex Haag is saying, "Shit. I could've thrown three first half INT's and won a Superbowl."

Old 02-08-2007, 08:36 PM   #316
larrymcg421
Head Coach

[code]
Here is what the roster looked like at the end of the season...
Code:
Player # Pos Start Exp Current Estimate Future Estimate Cntrct Young, Vince 1 QB QB 11 70 70 3 yrs Robinson, Wesley 14 QB 8 47 51 2 yrs Elliot, Junior 5 QB 1 6 48 1 yr. Duncan, Ron 21 RB RB 9 35 35 1 yr. Snyder, Casey 27 RB 6 30 30 2 yrs Garcia, Ernest 42 FB FB 9 56 56 1 yr. Samuels, Clyde 41 FB 2 25 39 2 yrs Scaife, Bo 82 TE 12 28 28 1 yr. Cohn, Broderick 84 TE TE 7 51 51 2 yrs Johnson, Andre 88 FL 14 44 44 1 yr. Johnson, Calvin 89 FL FL 10 57 57 3 yrs ##Buff, Thomas 83 FL 1 24 47 1 yr. Jarrett, Dwayne 81 SE SE 10 54 54 2 yrs Osburn, Tony 80 SE 6 38 38 1 yr. ##Hadnot, Rex 66 C 13 36 36 1 yr. Speers, Lenny 51 C C 4 40 54 1 yr. Galloway, Tito 53 C 1 12 57 3 yrs Beekham, Josh 79 LG 10 50 50 3 yrs Tanner, Cornell 75 LG RG 9 59 59 4 yrs Ellard, Arnold 69 LG 2 24 57 2 yrs Dotson, Howard 70 LG LG 2 55 65 3 yrs Aidoo, Gino 71 LT 1 12 50 1 yr. Cabrer, Levon 63 LT 1 20 47 3 yrs Barron, Alex 50 RT LT 12 63 63 1 yr. Reid, Jeffrey 77 RT RT 3 47 58 2 yrs ##Buel, Ty 72 RT 1 11 52 1 yr. Jones, Donnie 9 P 13 48 48 2 yrs Tynes, Lawrence 17 K 13 55 55 2 yrs Shields, Bobby 90 LDE LDE 7 48 48 2 yrs Wimberly, Jon 94 LDE 1 22 48 4 yrs Dawkins, Neal 91 RDE RDE 8 51 51 3 yrs Noetzel, Marty 78 RDE 2 26 43 3 yrs Wroten, Claude 74 LDT LDT 11 54 54 2 yrs ##Bush, Ralph 64 LDT 2 22 44 2 yrs Ripley, Donald 96 RDT RDT 4 46 46 1 yr. Prescott, Stanley 93 NT 6 54 54 4 yrs Rasmussen, Bubba 95 NT 3 49 49 1 yr. McNiven, Chuck 97 MLB MLB 8 61 61 4 yrs Hawkes, Larry 98 SLB SLB 2 24 48 3 yrs O'Donnell, Archie 99 WLB WLB 7 46 46 4 yrs Gepner, Terrance 55 WLB 3 28 28 1 yr. Lane, Hunter 58 WLB 1 18 51 3 yrs Hobbs, Ellis 30 LCB LCB 12 55 55 3 yrs Sommer, Rufus 28 LCB 7 51 51 1 yr. Matheny, Andrew 32 RCB RCB 1 30 61 4 yrs Hawkins, Everett 46 RCB 1 27 54 4 yrs Bartell, Ronald 22 SS SS 12 51 51 2 yrs Griffin, Michael 47 FS 10 58 58 2 yrs Denham, Courtney 24 FS FS 6 67 67 6 yrs ##Rayburn, Levon 38 FS 4 39 39 1 yr. Brown, John 39 FS 1 26 59 4 yrs

The question is how many guys will be back. I have 14 players on this roster with 10 or more years experience. It will be a difficult task to repeat.

Old 02-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #317
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Code:
2016 Summary for Miami Dolphins Year 2016 Record 15-4 Winning Pct. .789 All-Time 95-81 Winning Pct. .539 Playoffs 11-5 Playoff Visits 6 Bowl Wins 1 Head Coach Blaine Begian Record 104-72 Winning Pct. .590 Off. Coord. S. Stone Def. Coord. J. Santana Miami Dolphins Team Rank Rushes per Game 30.4 9 Rushing Yards 117.9 10 Yards Per Carry 3.87 25 Pass Attempts 32.6 15 Completions 19.4 20 (T) Completion Pct. 59.6 19 Passing Yards 246.1 4 Yards Per Attempt 7.54 7 Yards Per Catch 12.66 2 Total Yardage Gained 355.9 4 3rd Down Conversions 40.8 4 Points Per Game 22.8 11 Pass Rush Pct. 8.9 3 (T) Pass Defense Pct. 72.5 5 Turnovers 15 2 (T) Turnover Margin +18 2 (T) Opponents Team Rank Rushes per Game 26.1 12 Rushing Yards 111.2 17 Yards Per Carry 4.26 28 Pass Attempts 32.3 14 Completions 18.2 7 Completion Pct. 56.3 6 Passing Yards 185.9 3 Yards Per Attempt 5.75 3 Yards Per Catch 10.22 7 Total Yardage Gained 277.5 5 3rd Down Conversions 33.5 10 (T) Points Per Game 17.2 10 Pass Rush Pct. 8.5 26 (T) Pass Defense Pct. 67.6 14 Turnovers 33 6 (T) Week Team Versus Oppnt 1 31 at NED 21 2 23 SFO 17 3 24 DEN 7 4 16 at CIN 24 5 13 BUF 22 6 23 at CLE 45 7 24 PIT 21 9 24 NED 10 10 13 BAL 24 11 20 at NJY 10 12 31 at ARI 20 13 21 at JAX 13 14 24 STL 3 15 27 NJY 24 16 16 at SEA 7 17 35 at BUF 7 $$CS 23 BAL 0 $$CF 17 NJY 3 **FB 10 vs ATL 0 Passing Pos Att Comp Yards Y/Att TD Int Rate 1 V. Young QB 522 311 3938 7.54 27 9 93.2 **Team --- 522 311 3938 7.54 27 9 93.2 $$Opp --- 517 291 2975 5.75 17 21 67.0 Front Office Football 2007 Rushing Pos Att Yards Y/Att TD Fum 21 R. Duncan RB 235 988 4.20 8 4 27 C. Snyder RB 158 555 3.51 4 6 1 V. Young QB 92 330 3.59 0 3 **Team --- 487 1887 3.87 12 19 $$Opp --- 418 1779 4.26 11 29 Receiving Pos Targ Catch Yards Y/Ctc Y/Tar Drop TD 81 D. Jarrett WR 136 78 1187 15.22 8.73 2 6 89 C. Johnson WR 132 74 1158 15.65 8.77 9 13 88 A. Johnson WR 75 42 460 10.95 6.13 5 3 84 B. Cohn TE 56 37 476 12.86 8.50 6 1 42 E. Garcia FB 34 25 120 4.80 3.53 2 1 80 T. Osburn WR 36 17 253 14.88 7.03 0 3 Defense Pos Tack Asst Sack Hurr Ints Defn PDPct 97 C. McNiven ILB 141 47 5.0 4 1 2 73.3 24 C. Denham S 70 28 0.0 0 1 8 80.6 99 A. O'Donnell OLB 63 17 5.5 2 1 4 75.7 28 R. Sommer CB 46 10 1.0 0 5 5 82.2 98 L. Hawkes OLB 46 7 1.0 1 1 1 72.2 74 C. Wroten DT 42 14 8.0 11 0 0 81.4 47 M. Griffin S 39 15 0.0 1 4 12 88.2 32 A. Matheny CB 37 7 0.0 0 0 5 76.2 91 N. Dawkins DE 33 12 11.5 26 0 1 82.2 90 B. Shields DE 32 10 10.5 13 0 0 80.6 96 D. Ripley DT 30 8 2.5 7 0 0 82.2 39 J. Brown S 30 10 0.5 0 2 1 76.8 30 E. Hobbs CB 29 10 1.0 0 5 10 85.5 22 R. Bartell S 22 3 0.0 0 0 2 81.0 58 H. Lane OLB 17 8 1.0 0 0 1 74.9

Old 02-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #318
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Front Office Football 2007
Code:
2016 Regular Season Standings AC North W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div Pittsburgh 12 4 0 .750 383 250 9-3 4-2 Baltimore 12 4 0 .750 328 224 9-3 4-2 Cleveland 5 11 0 .313 284 380 5-7 2-4 Cincinnati 5 11 0 .313 292 340 5-7 2-4 AC South W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div Jacksonville 14 2 0 .875 393 223 10-2 5-1 Houston 8 8 0 .500 328 403 6-6 4-2 Indianapolis 5 11 0 .313 266 357 5-7 2-4 Tennessee 1 15 0 .063 166 392 1-11 1-5 AC East W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div Miami 12 4 0 .750 365 275 8-4 5-1 New Jersey 9 7 0 .563 330 258 7-5 4-2 New England 7 9 0 .438 317 332 4-8 2-4 Buffalo 3 13 0 .188 207 399 2-10 1-5 AC West W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div San Diego 11 5 0 .688 388 304 9-3 4-2 Denver 8 8 0 .500 335 295 6-6 3-3 Kansas City 7 9 0 .438 240 256 5-7 3-3 Oakland 5 11 0 .313 192 376 5-7 2-4 NC North W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div Minnesota 12 4 0 .750 445 332 9-3 4-2 Detroit 9 7 0 .563 392 344 6-6 3-3 Chicago 9 7 0 .563 305 252 7-5 3-3 Green Bay 9 7 0 .563 388 329 7-5 2-4 NC South W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div Atlanta 12 4 0 .750 404 232 9-3 5-1 Carolina 12 4 0 .750 378 272 8-4 4-2 New Orleans 7 9 0 .438 314 388 5-7 0-6 Tampa Bay 6 10 0 .375 306 398 5-7 3-3 NC East W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div New York 11 5 0 .688 383 251 7-5 4-2 Dallas 9 7 0 .563 414 405 7-5 4-2 Washington 6 10 0 .375 279 292 4-8 3-3 Philadelphia 5 11 0 .313 249 349 3-9 1-5 NC West W L T Pct PF PA Conf Div Arizona 8 8 0 .500 350 313 6-6 5-1 San Francisco 7 9 0 .438 288 309 6-6 3-3 Seattle 6 10 0 .375 283 311 4-8 3-3 St. Louis 4 12 0 .250 259 410 3-9 1-5

Playoffs

Baltimore 26, San Diego 7
NY Jets 28, Pittsburgh 23
Carolina 30, Arizona 22
NY Giants 39, Detroit 13

Miami 23, Baltimore 0
NY Jets 16, Jacksonville 13
Minnesota 12, Carolina 10
Atlanta 31, NY Giants 20

Miami 17, Ny Jets 3
Atlanta 21, Minnesota 20

Miami 10, Atlanta 0

League MVP: QB Brady Quinn, Dallas

Superbowl MVP: OLB Archie O'Donnell, Miami

Dolphins Awards
1st Team WR: Calvin Johnson
2nd Team MLB: Chuck McNiven

Old 02-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #319
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Here's a quick review of some of my recent drafts, with my new comments in bold.

1(31) - CB Andrew Matheny, Eastern Michigan

There were a plethora of DE's available, so I figure one of them would drop to my next pick. Even if they don't, I could not pass this guy up. He's not highly rated overall (he's the #20 guy on the board), but he's Very Underrated, is developed at 64% and his potential bars look excellent.

Despite his clutch performance in the Superbowl, Matheny had a tough year, lost his starting job, and his potential bottomed out and he is now rated 38/38. He will be a serviceable backup for a few years but that's about it.

2(31) - DE Jon Wimberley, Michigan State

And I was right. This guy falls to late in the 2nd round. He's 48% developed and listed as Underrated. He's the #3 DE on the board, but the two above him look like busts.

Time will tell on this guy. We were deep at DE this year, so he didn't get much playing time. He only made it in 255 total plays this year, and recorded 1 sack. He is rated 23/48 and still has a shot to be good.

3(31) - S John Brown, Michigan State

Guys from Michigan schools looking good this year. Another very underrated guy with terrific potential and wonderful combine numbers. My current starting Safeties are applying for Social Security and could not be reached for comment.

This guy turned out to be my best pick of the draft. He didn't get much playing time this year due to depth in the DB position, but worked his way up to the nickleback spot and recorded 2 INT's. He is rated 40/59 and should be a starter soon.

4(31) - CB Everett Hawkins, Lehigh

Another possible sleeper pick. This guy looks like he has great instinct at finding errant passes, and I love his future potential. Hopefully we can develop a great CB duo with him and Matheny.

This guy actually looks better than Matheny. He is rated 21/54 and made it in only 105 plays last year, but had an impressive 82.9 PD Pct.

5(31) - T Levon Cabrer, New Mexico

Wasn't really looking for a Tackle, but my top targets (an OLB and C) look like they'll fall to the next round. This guy is the best value available on the board.

Rated at 25/47, this guy will never be a Starter, but it never hurts to have depth at Tackle and he's good enough to stay on the team for a few seasons.

6(31) - OLB Hunter Lane, Mississippi

Probably could have waited on this guy but I needed him more than the Center. This guy has terrific potential. He's a Very Underrated guy sitting below many guys that aren't even close to his talent.

I should have got this guy more playing time last season. He only played sparingly in backup duty, but is currently rated 20/51 and could end up being a late round steal if I use him properly.

7(31) - C Tito Galloway, Arizona State

Another Very Underrated guy with terrific potential. Galloway is only 18% developed so he'll be a work in progress, but I have time to be patient with him.

Galloway came out of camp looking so good, that I decided to deactivate veteran C Rex Hadnot so Galloway could get playing time as a backup. He is now rated 27/57 and might get a chance to start as soon as next year.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #320
larrymcg421
Head Coach

2015 Draft Review. New Comments in bold.

1(26) - G Howard Dotson, Stanford
Guard was not really a major need position, but this absolute stud was just sitting there. I couldn't resist. This will help add some youth to my OL, and hopefully he can team up with Derrick Fulton to make an OL of the future.

Dotson was every bit as good as I thought he'd be. He is now rated 60/60 and started every game the past two years. Last season he was a force in pass protection, only allowing 2 Sacks in 476 pass plays.

2(25) - CB Alan Tjandranegara, Rutgers
Is weak at defending the run but has the potential to be a great shut down corner in the future.

Potential never realized. He was cut after his rookie year and now out of the league.

3(27) - OLB Larry Hawkes, Notre Dame
One of the weakest positions on my team. This guy is a team leader and is listed as Very Underrated. He went to Notre Dame, but I won't hold that against him. At least he'll be fired up after what was surely an embarassing bowl loss to end his career.

Hawkes was a weak link on our defense last season. He started all 16 games, got 46 tackles, but only 1 sack and 1 INT. He will likely be replaced by Hunter Lane next year.

4(26) - DE Marty Noetzel, Virginia
This guy was listed as Underrated, has nice looking potential bars, and is 53% developed. I hope he can make up for my recent failures and DE draftees.

Decent backup DE, but only rated 26.42 and will not likely be a starter at any point.

5(25) - G Arnold Ellard, Monmouth NJ
Underrated guy with nice potential sitting in the 5th round. Another "value" pick.

Ellard sat on the bench as a rookie, but got in a few snaps last season. He has great potential at 25/57, and should get a chance to play more this season. Could be a real sleeper.

6(27) - DT Ralph Bush, Texas A&M
A good run stopper who might earn a starting spot in goal line situations.

Bush is rated 22/43, and has onyl played in 4 games the past two seasons. He won't be around much longer.

7(26) - FB Clyde Samuels, South Carolina
I need a backup FB and this guy should be able to at least handle blocking duties if necessary.

Will never be a starter but a decent roster filler for now.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:26 PM   #321
larrymcg421
Head Coach

2015 Draft Review. New Comments in bold.

1(26) - G Howard Dotson, Stanford
Guard was not really a major need position, but this absolute stud was just sitting there. I couldn't resist. This will help add some youth to my OL, and hopefully he can team up with Derrick Fulton to make an OL of the future.

Dotson was every bit as good as I thought he'd be. He is now rated 60/60 and started every game the past two years. Last season he was a force in pass protection, only allowing 2 Sacks in 476 pass plays.

2(25) - CB Alan Tjandranegara, Rutgers
Is weak at defending the run but has the potential to be a great shut down corner in the future.

Potential never realized. He was cut after his rookie year and now out of the league.

3(27) - OLB Larry Hawkes, Notre Dame
One of the weakest positions on my team. This guy is a team leader and is listed as Very Underrated. He went to Notre Dame, but I won't hold that against him. At least he'll be fired up after what was surely an embarassing bowl loss to end his career.

Hawkes was a weak link on our defense last season. He started all 16 games, got 46 tackles, but only 1 sack and 1 INT. He will likely be replaced by Hunter Lane next year.

4(26) - DE Marty Noetzel, Virginia
This guy was listed as Underrated, has nice looking potential bars, and is 53% developed. I hope he can make up for my recent failures and DE draftees.

Decent backup DE, but only rated 26.42 and will not likely be a starter at any point.

5(25) - G Arnold Ellard, Monmouth NJ
Underrated guy with nice potential sitting in the 5th round. Another "value" pick.

Ellard sat on the bench as a rookie, but got in a few snaps last season. He has great potential at 25/57, and should get a chance to play more this season. Could be a real sleeper.

6(27) - DT Ralph Bush, Texas A&M
A good run stopper who might earn a starting spot in goal line situations.

Bush is rated 22/43, and has onyl played in 4 games the past two seasons. He won't be around much longer.

7(26) - FB Clyde Samuels, South Carolina
I need a backup FB and this guy should be able to at least handle blocking duties if necessary.

Will never be a starter but a decent roster filler for now.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #322
larrymcg421
Head Coach

2014 Draft
1(26) - QB Sammy West, New Mexico
Why on earth would I draft a QB after Haag just went through his best two seasons as a QB? Well, i'm still not sold on Haag due to his high INT numbers and his inconsistent play. I have a feeling that his overall numbers look good due to the receiving corps. Besides, I did not like any of the other players available at the positions I need (OLB, T, DE) and this guy has maxed out potential in most categories. I figured he was worth a shot.

Sammy had good potential, but I could not keep him once I signed Wesley Robinson and Vince Young. He played backup with the Chargers last year.

2(9) - DE Pete McGowan, Syracuse
I need a Tackle badly, but the group of Tackles available are all about the same, and I think at least one of them will slip to my next pick. This guy has the potential to be a stud DE, which I haven't had since Jason Taylor left.

McGowan was one of the worst draft picks I ever made. When you pick in the 2nd round, you expect better than 5/23, but that's what I got.

2(26) - T Derrick Fulton, Minnesota
And I finally get my Tackle. Fulton has great potential at Pass and Run blocking, while the other guys are more specialized. I actually think this guy was one of the best looking Tackles in the draft, so being patient really paid off for me here.

Came out of camp looking decent (30/55), but quickly bottomed out. played terribly when he was in the game and I cut him after two seasons.

3(23) - OLB Terrence Geppner, Stephen F. Austin
Geppner has the potential to be a great run defender and covers pass routes very well. He's not a very good pass rusher, though, but I think he will make a very good backup OLB as a rookie.

Geppner was still on the roster last year. He got a decent amount of playing time as a backup throughout his initial 3 year contract. At 28/28, his services will not be retained next year.

4(7) - T Jeffrey Reid, West Virginia
This guy will be a real project, as he is only 13% developed so far. But if he can reach his potential, he could be terrific late round find.

After sitting on the bench for two years, proved he was better than Fulton and started all 16 games last year, while only allowing 4 sacks. At 52/52, he will be sticking around for a while.

4(25) - S Brett Qaderi, Kentucky
A good run stopper and also has a knack for grabbing INT's. I always like guys like that as backup Safeties.

Didn't pan out. No longer on the team.

4(26) - DT Bubba Rasmussen, California
Is very low on endurance, but I don't usually pay that much attention. He has decent potential as an all around DT and shoudl be good enough to give the starters a breather every now and then. Plus, who wouldn't want a DT named Bubba Rasmussen?

Bubba struggled to find playing time on a crowded DL. He is rated 50/50, but is primarily a run stopper. I will try to retain him as I expect some retirements, but won't blame him if he wants to go elsewhere.

5(20) - MLB Emmanuel MacCracken, Stanford
Buried deep int he 5th round, I find this guy who shows amazing potential. Could he be the next Zach Thomas?

Not the next Zach. Was a good backup for two years, but McNiven's durability lessened MacCracken's value.

5(25) - OLB Corey Parris, Missouri
Another interesting project player. Has nice combined numbers for someone stuck this late in the draft.

Another project that failed.

6(24) - WR Hunter Dotson, Wyoming
This Wyoming boy runs a 4.46 40 and should be good enough to be the #4 receiver.

Played beyond his talent for a couple years, but had to cut him when I brought in Dwayne Jarrett.

7(26) - RB Brian Kay, Rice
I need another RB to fill out the roster, so I give this guy the surprise last minute phone call.

Lasted one season. Never played.

This was clearly a terrible draft for me. With all the extra picks I got, I could only land two good players (Rasmussen and Reid).

Old 02-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #323
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Past draftees still on my roster

C Lenny Speers - Drafted in the 2013 7th round, he started all 16 games last year, only allowed 2 sacks, and won a Superbowl ring. He is a free agent and I will fight to keep him. Currently rated 52/52.

DT Donald Ripley - Drafted in the 2013 1st round, he started 50 games through his first 4 seasons. His production lacks compared to the rest of the DL and I might let him go and try to convince Rasmussen to stay. Curently rated 46/46

S Levon Rayburn - Drafted in 2013 4th round, he was a terrific backup for several seasons and has 5 career INT's. At 39/39, he might be retained as a backup.

WR Calvin Johnson - Drafted in 2007 1st round. 2nd overall pick. I wasn't looking for a WR, but he was by far the best talent on the board. Was All league WR three times, 2nd team another two times. In 10 seasons, he has 705 catches, 11370 yards and 75 TD's. He has dropped in ability the past few years and might not have much time left. He is currently rated 57/57.

Old 02-11-2007, 05:58 PM   #324
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Here is the road to the Superbowl...
Code:
Team History for the Miami Dolphins Year Coach Record Playoffs Top Passer 2016 B. Begian 12-4 Bowl WinneV. Young (3938) 2015 B. Begian 9-7 Conf. ChamA. Haag (2024) 2014 B. Begian 10-6 Division FA. Haag (4216) 2013 B. Begian 10-6 Division FA. Haag (3323) 2012 B. Begian 11-5 Conf. ChamA. Haag (4055) 2011 B. Begian 10-6 Division FA. Haag (3494) 2010 B. Begian 8-8 None A. Haag (3154) 2009 B. Begian 7-9 None A. Haag (3417) 2008 B. Begian 9-7 None A. Haag (2649) 2007 B. Begian 7-9 None D. Culpepper (3025) 2006 E. Zastudil 2-14 None D. Culpepper (2906) Year Top Rusher Top Receiver Top Tackler 2016 R. Duncan (988) D. Jarrett (1187) C. McNiven (141) 2015 R. Duncan (1112) C. Johnson (1591) C. McNiven (128) 2014 J. Davis (763) C. Johnson (1635) C. McNiven (123) 2013 H. Bennett (899) C. Johnson (1233) C. McNiven (121) 2012 C. Snyder (905) C. Johnson (1642) N. Farmer (82) 2011 R. Brown (970) C. Johnson (928) N. Farmer (81) 2010 R. Brown (1015) C. Johnson (1018) R. Bartell (91) 2009 R. Brown (1182) C. Johnson (928) B. Bailey (94) 2008 R. Brown (1233) C. Johnson (845) E. Henderson (96) 2007 R. Brown (1155) R. Brown (609) Z. Thomas (80) 2006 R. Brown (869) C. Chambers (706) Z. Thomas (85)

Old 02-11-2007, 06:00 PM   #325
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Overall W/L since the dynasty began...

Code:
Team Regular Season and Playoff Records Team Reg. Season Pct Playoff Record Pct Bowls Champs Pittsburgh Steeler117-58-1 .667 8 11-7 .611 2 1 New England Patrio106-69-1 .605 8 7-8 .466 1 0 Atlanta Falcons 104-72-0 .590 8 5-8 .384 1 0 New York Giants 102-72-2 .585 6 10-5 .666 2 1 Minnesota Vikings 102-74-0 .579 7 4-7 .363 0 0 Jacksonville Jagua99-75-2 .568 6 5-6 .454 1 0 Philadelphia Eagle97-79-0 .551 5 9-3 .750 2 2 **Miami Dolphins 95-81-0 .539 6 11-5 .687 3 1 Seattle Seahawks 94-82-0 .534 4 4-3 .571 1 1 New Jersey Jets 93-83-0 .528 4 6-3 .666 1 1 Cincinnati Bengals92-82-2 .528 4 4-4 .500 2 0 Kansas City Chiefs92-84-0 .522 6 5-6 .454 0 0 Indianapolis Colts90-86-0 .511 3 4-2 .666 1 1 Carolina Panthers 90-85-1 .514 5 5-4 .555 1 1 San Francisco 49er89-86-1 .508 4 1-4 .200 0 0 Denver Broncos 88-86-2 .505 4 1-4 .200 0 0 St. Louis Rams 87-87-2 .500 4 3-4 .428 1 0 Houston Texans 86-89-1 .491 3 0-3 .000 0 0 Green Bay Packers 85-91-0 .482 3 4-3 .571 1 0 Baltimore Ravens 85-91-0 .482 3 1-3 .250 0 0 Arizona Cardinals 84-92-0 .477 4 4-3 .571 1 1 Dallas Cowboys 83-93-0 .471 4 6-3 .666 1 1 Chicago Bears 81-95-0 .460 1 0-1 .000 0 0 New Orleans Saints79-96-1 .451 4 4-4 .500 0 0 Tampa Bay Buccanee79-95-2 .454 2 2-2 .500 0 0 Washington Redskin78-97-1 .446 3 1-3 .250 0 0 San Diego Chargers77-97-2 .443 4 4-4 .500 0 0 Cleveland Browns 76-100-0 .431 3 0-3 .000 0 0 Tennessee Titans 72-104-0 .409 1 0-1 .000 0 0 Buffalo Bills 68-108-0 .386 2 0-2 .000 0 0 Detroit Lions 68-107-1 .389 2 0-2 .000 0 0 Oakland Raiders 67-109-0 .380 1 0-1 .000 0 0

Old 02-11-2007, 06:02 PM   #326
larrymcg421
Head Coach

And here's how I've done against each individual team.
Code:
Team vs Team Records - Miami Dolphins Team Wins Losses Ties Pct. New Jersey Jets 16 8 0 .667 Buffalo Bills 11 11 0 .500 New England Patriots 10 13 0 .435 Kansas City Chiefs 6 1 0 .857 Baltimore Ravens 5 2 0 .714 San Diego Chargers 5 2 0 .714 Oakland Raiders 4 1 0 .800 Tennessee Titans 4 2 0 .667 Cincinnati Bengals 4 3 0 .571 Pittsburgh Steelers 4 4 0 .500 Jacksonville Jaguars 4 5 0 .444 San Francisco 49ers 3 0 0 1.000 Denver Broncos 3 1 0 .750 Arizona Cardinals 2 1 0 .667 Atlanta Falcons 2 1 0 .667 Detroit Lions 2 1 0 .667 Green Bay Packers 2 1 0 .667 Seattle Seahawks 2 1 0 .667 St. Louis Rams 2 1 0 .667 Washington Redskins 2 1 0 .667 Dallas Cowboys 2 2 0 .500 Indianapolis Colts 2 3 0 .400 Houston Texans 2 4 0 .333 Carolina Panthers 1 1 0 .500 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1 1 0 .500 Chicago Bears 1 2 0 .333 Minnesota Vikings 1 2 0 .333 Philadelphia Eagles 1 2 0 .333 New York Giants 1 3 0 .250 Cleveland Browns 1 4 0 .200 New Orleans Saints 0 2 0 .000 $$All Teams 106 86 0 .552

Old 02-11-2007, 07:29 PM   #327
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Offseason Notes

*Dolphins retirees:

C Red Hadnot was a 10 year starter for the Dolphins, and one of the most reliable players on the team. He never allowe dmor ethen 5 sacks in a season and had a career Sack Pct. of .80. Sadly, I had to deactivate him last year during our Superbowl run as his skills had to declined too far.
CB Ellis Hobbs was a FA pickup in 2010 that I got for very cheap ($2.42 million over 2 years). He was a terrific corner for many years, finishing with 33 INT's and a PD% of 81.4. He was at his best during our Superbowl run last year. In 3 postseason games, he picked off 3 passes, defended 2,a nd only allwoed 4 to be caught, for a PD% of 96.2.
TE Bo Scaife was an average TE who wandered all over the league. In 11 seasons, he played for 10 different teams, finally settling with us and earning a Superbowl ring last year.

*Other notable league retirees include WR Larry Fitzgerald, DE Marcus Spears, WR Matt JonesDE Mathias Kiwanuka, OLB Shawn Merriman, Q B Seneca Wallace, RB LenDale White, DE Mario Williams, QB Drew Brees, RB Reggie Bush,TE Heath Miller, and S Sean Taylor

*Peyton Manning has been inducted into the Hall of Fame. (Other inductees since I began: MLB Ray Lewis, LT Jonathan Ogden, and LG Larry Allen)

*Somehow, I was able to retain all three off my coaches, which I did not think possible. All three are very highly rated and will be with the Dolphisn for 3 more years.

*After our Superbowl run, I have submitted plans for a new stadium and raised ticket prices just a bit.

*CB Everett Hawkins gets the Summer League invite.

*FB Ernest Garcia get the franchise tag. C Lenny Speers, RT Alex Barron and CB Rufus Sommer are also on the block. I will have to fight for them in FA.

Old 02-11-2007, 08:38 PM   #328
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Free Agency
Week 1 -

*I extend Wesley Robinson for three years. Not sure how much longer Vince will stay, so I want to keep Wesley here.

*T Jeffrey Reid also gets a three year extension.

*DE Bobby Shields, a key member of our Superbowl championship team gets a 2 year extension.

*DT Bubba Rasmussen stays for 2 more years.

This all leaves me with $16 million in cap room.

Week 2

*Alex Barron wants too much money and is in his 13th year. I decide to go after other targets and see if his price drops.

*My targets in Week 2 are T Seth Hutton, RB Sammie Shiver, CB Rufus Sommer, C Lenny Speers, WR Andre Johnson, and P Riddick Chapman.

Week 3

Great response in just one week. Shiver, Hutton, Chapman, and Sommer all sign contracts immediately. I add OLB Marco Fridlund as a target.

Week 4-6

No offers. There is a great QB on the market. He is Will Ferrer, a 6th year player rated 23/65. He was a 1st round pick in 2012 but never got much playing time. His green bars are still very high. Nobody seems to want him. I certainly don't need a QB, but I'm considering signing him just to keep other teams from getting him.

Week 7

I make an offer to QB Will Ferrer. C Lenny Speers and WR Andre Johnson sign. OLB Fridlund signs with the Broncos for $4 million less than I had offered. Whatever. I also offer to DT Donald Ripley.

Week 8
Ripley and Ferrer sign with us. I am left with only $1.36 million in cap space. I still have some contracts I can renegotiate, but I will wait until late FA to see if I need to do that.

On to the draft.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #329
larrymcg421
Head Coach

1(32) - T Marco Peterson, Oregon
With Alex Barron aging and moving on to another team, I have to develop a Tackle of the future. this guy is the best bet at this point in the draft. Endurance is th eonyl question.

2(32) - CB Tom Bronson, Arizona
Bronson is Very Underrated and 49% developed. He has very good all around abilities, except for Run Defense. He was th ebest CB left and I needed one badly.

3(32) - T Robbie Kane, Tennessee State
Eventhough I had already picked a Tackle, Robbie was the best value pick left. He might even be better than Peterson. He is very Underrated, without any noticeable weaknesses, low volatility, and 52% developed.

4(32) - WR Alan Ingram, La Salle
My WR's are aging and I need to start developing the youngsters. I think this guy has the potential to be anothe rone of my late round finds. His bars look excellend and he's Very Underrated.

5(32) - Don't like anyone here. Traded away for 6th and 7th next year from the Ravens.

6(32) - OLB Nate Sera, Arkansas
Need depth at OLB. This guy is Underrated and could be a decent backup.

7(32) - OLB Winston Wolfe, North Carolina
Another attempt to shore up depth at the OLB position.

Late FA

*My rookies have a bunch of asshole agents. Even the 6th and 7th rounders are holding out. I'll have them all signed in time for camp, though.

*QB Bo Dunn is a guy we looked at during the draft, but was never in danger of being drafted. His bars are off the charts and he is Underrated. I'll bring him to camp.

*I pick up TE Marcedes Lewis to be the long snapper and a special teams star, and MLB Artie Shields to give McNiven a breather and possibly play some OLB.

*For the first time in this dynasty, I actually take the time to sign up to 60 players to take to camp, most of them undrafted FA's. I looked for guys that had good potential value and high volatility. Maybe one of them will hit.

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 02-12-2007 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:14 PM   #330
larrymcg421
Head Coach

And here are your 2017 Miami Dolphins...

Code:
Player # Pos Start Exp Current Estimate Future Estimate Cntrct Young, Vince 1 QB QB 12 71 71 2 yrs Robinson, Wesley 14 QB 9 41 44 3 yrs Ferrer, Will 13 QB 6 23 64 3 yrs ##Gentry, Arnie 2 QB 1 8 53 1 yr. Shiver, Sammie 31 RB RB 5 54 54 4 yrs Snyder, Casey 27 RB 7 22 22 1 yr. Garcia, Ernest 42 FB FB 10 51 51 2 yrs Samuels, Clyde 41 FB 3 26 33 1 yr. Cohn, Broderick 84 TE TE 8 43 43 1 yr. Lewis, Marcedes 86 TE 12 34 34 1 yr. Johnson, Calvin 89 FL FL 11 45 45 3 yrs Johnson, Andre 88 FL 15 40 40 1 yr. Jarrett, Dwayne 81 SE SE 11 46 46 2 yrs Pappas, Quinn 85 SE 1 19 48 1 yr. Ingram, Alan 87 SE 1 18 53 3 yrs Speers, Lenny 51 C C 5 52 52 1 yr. Galloway, Tito 53 C 2 26 53 2 yrs Tanner, Cornell 75 LG LG 10 58 58 3 yrs Dotson, Howard 70 LG RG 3 57 57 4 yrs Ellard, Arnold 69 LG 3 27 55 2 yrs ##Beekham, Josh 79 LG 11 41 41 2 yrs Heubeck, Myron 67 RG 1 13 53 1 yr. Hutton, Seth 68 LT LT 7 53 53 4 yrs Reid, Jeffrey 77 RT RT 4 52 52 4 yrs Peterson, Marco 60 RT 1 34 56 4 yrs Kane, Robbie 61 RT 1 24 52 4 yrs Chapman, Riddick 3 P 4 65 65 2 yrs Tynes, Lawrence 17 K 14 50 50 1 yr. Shields, Bobby 90 LDE LDE 8 48 48 3 yrs Wimberly, Jon 94 LDE 2 22 46 3 yrs Dawkins, Neal 91 RDE RDE 9 41 41 3 yrs Wroten, Claude 74 LDT LDT 12 45 45 1 yr. Van Pelt, Luke 73 LDT 1 17 49 1 yr. Ripley, Donald 96 RDT RDT 5 44 44 1 yr. Prescott, Stanley 93 NT 7 53 53 3 yrs Rasmussen, Bubba 95 NT 4 49 49 2 yrs Shields, Artie 92 MLB SLB 7 52 52 1 yr. McNiven, Chuck 97 MLB MLB 9 61 61 3 yrs Hawkes, Larry 98 SLB 3 23 40 2 yrs Lane, Hunter 58 SLB 2 17 46 2 yrs ##Booker, Bart 54 SLB 1 16 41 1 yr. ##Sera, Nate 56 SLB 1 23 46 3 yrs O'Donnell, Archie 99 WLB WLB 8 45 45 3 yrs Sommer, Rufus 28 LCB LCB 8 40 40 1 yr. Bronson, Tom 44 LCB RCB 1 26 54 4 yrs ##Stuart, Tom 25 LCB 1 22 45 1 yr. Matheny, Andrew 32 RCB 2 35 35 3 yrs ##Hawkins, Everett 46 RCB 2 32 32 3 yrs Bartell, Ronald 22 SS 13 46 46 1 yr. Denham, Courtney 24 FS SS 7 69 69 5 yrs Brown, John 39 FS FS 2 41 55 3 yrs Griffin, Michael 47 FS 11 51 51 1 yr. ##Martinez, Rich 48 FS 1 14 53 1 yr.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #331
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Preseason notes:
*CB Everett Hawkins, my summer league player, came out of camp looking awful. He is now rated 32/32. CB will be a huge hole this season. I will have to start rookie CB Tom Bronson there, and hope CB Rufus Sommer can still play.

*Undrafted FA's that made the team include WR Quinn Pappas, G Myron Heubeck, and DT Luke Van Pelt. Ont he inactive list are QB Arnie Gentry, CB Tom Stuart, and S Rich Martinez.

*QB Will Ferrer looks so good that he may have supplanted Wesley Robinson for the #2 QB spot. Hopefully Vince will stay healthy and it won't matter.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:27 PM   #332
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 1 - NY Jets 19, Miami 13

Not the way I wanted to start this season. Jets get revenge from their three losses last season. We play very sloppy and sluggish. (Read: I forgot to reset the playing time %'s from preseason. Woops)

Old 02-11-2007, 10:31 PM   #333
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 2 - Miami 28, Tampa Bay 23

Vince throws for 287 yards and 3 TD's to lead us to a nice 28-23 victory. I'm still waiting for FA pickup Sammie Shiver to do something on the ground. He only had 57 yards in this one.

Old 02-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #334
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Hey, Where is the draft? Did I miss it?

I was reading and you went from early FA to late FA. You said "on to the Draft" after early FA and then you skipped the draft.

I love the draft.

DF.

Old 02-12-2007, 02:05 PM   #335
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Hey, Where is the draft? Did I miss it?

I was reading and you went from early FA to late FA. You said "on to the Draft" after early FA and then you skipped the draft.

I love the draft.

DF.

My bad, I wrote it down and forgot to post it. I have gone back and added the draft info before the late FA stage.

Old 02-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #336
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 3 - Jacksonville 24, Miami 7

Jags QB Greg Winslett burns us again with 248 yards and 3 TD's, while Young had an awful game (16-40 for 159 yards). Right now, I'm doubting we can even make the playoffs. Not a single unit on the team played well in this one.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:03 PM   #337
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 4 - Miami 38, Buffalo 13

Best we've looked all year, but it was against a terrible Bills squad. Vince Young rebounded with 4 TD passes and the defense came up with 5 sacks.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:20 PM   #338
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 5 - Miami 35, San Diego 26

Vince overcomes 3 INT's by throwing 4 TD's for the 2nd game in a row, and DE Bobby Shields harasses Philip rivers with 1 Sack, 4 Hurries, and 2 Knockdowns.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:31 PM   #339
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 6 - Denver 31, Miami 3

Denver stays undefeated by beating the crap out of us in every facet of the game. This game clearly signals that we are not the same team as last year.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:33 PM   #340
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 7 - Bye

At 6-0, the Pats have opened up a three game lead over us.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:46 PM   #341
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 8 - Miami 30, Kansas City 6

Vince had 182 yards passing and 52 rushing, while CB Rufus Sommer picked off 3 passes and ran one back for a TD. While this was an impressive performance, beating up on bad teams like the Chiefs does not say much about us.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:52 PM   #342
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 9 - Miami 38, Oakland 13

We beat up another weak team to move within two games of the Patriots (the Jets are tied with us at 5-3). Vince had 291 yards and 3 TD's, while Calvin Johnson had his best game of the season with 5 catches for 121 yards. The pass rush was alive with 7 sacks. We travel to Foxboro next week.

Old 02-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #343
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 10 - New England 36, Miami 30

The Patriots came back twice in the 4th quarter, eventually forcing OT with a 28 yard FG with 8 seconds left. Pats QB Quinn Gray threw a 26 yard TD pass in OT to win the game for Pats and almost certainly eliminate us from the AFC East race.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:08 PM   #344
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 11 - NY Jets 15, Miami 7

Our 2nd straight division loss really hampers our playoff chances. Not that we'd get very far in the playoffs the way we've been playing. We could only convert 6 of 17 3rd downs and didn't run the ball effectively at all.

Old 02-12-2007, 04:12 PM   #345
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 12 - Carolina 21, Miami 14

It was the run defense that lacked in this one. Vince's 331 yards could not overcome the 193 total yards that Panthers RB Doug McMorris put on us. It's desperation time as we face missing the playoffs for the first time since 2010.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:41 PM   #346
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 13 - Pittsburgh 26, Miami 14

Vince had another terrible game, going 19 for 40 for 203 yards. The running game was strong, but our defense could not consistently stop the Steelers balanced attack. This all but eliminates us from the postseason.

Last edited by larrymcg421 : 02-13-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:44 PM   #347
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 14 - Miami 27, Atlanta 17

We survive for one more week. Shiver had 85 total yards and 2 TD's, while the offense converted on 8 of 13 3rd downs. Meanwhile, Atlanta ran all over us (22 rushes for 153 yards), but could only convert 3 of 10 3rd downs.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:52 PM   #348
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 15 - Miami 7, Buffalo 6

Calvin Johnson had 7 catches for 142 yards, and his 31 yard TD catch before halftime was all the points we needed for an ugly win. Sadly, our playoff hopes are now gone. There are 4 teams vying for the wildcard spot and two of them have clinched 10 wins. At 8-7 , we cannot catch them.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:56 PM   #349
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 16 - Miami 27, New Orleans 24

With our playoff hopes gone, tragedy strikes. Vince Young tears his patella tendon and is listed as being out for 33 weeks. Vince is a 12 year veteran with a Superbowl ring, so I doubt he will be back next year. In his place, Wesley Robinson was very effective, going 7 of 9 for 52 yards and throwing the winning TD with 2:50 left to play. Samme Shiver had his best game of the season, with 15 rushes for 176 yards and 2 TD's.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:59 PM   #350
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Week 17 - New England 16, Miami 7

Wesley Robinson got the start in the final week, but threw 2 picks and could not convert on 3rd down (we were 2/10 in this one). We had a chance to win this one, but our 2nd half drives went: Fumble, Missed FG, Punt, Interception, Punt, Downs