Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-25-2007, 09:45 PM   #3751
Thomkal
Head Coach

:::a piece of what's left of Cannonball floats down and lands on Magneto's corpse:::
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:45 PM   #3752
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This game needs to get entertaining over the next 14 hours. I don't want to leave bored. I want to be entertained.
Old 01-25-2007, 09:48 PM   #3753
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

(Wolverine)

At least the 2 tonight weren't of the 12 and only 1 night attack for Evil.

The remains
Code:
Schmidty (Hulk) Path12 (Silver Surfer) Blade6119 (Moon Knight) DaddyTorgo (Professor X) Qwikshot (Gambit) Ardent Enthusiast (Daredevil) Bonegavel (Wolverine) Jonathan Ezarik (Spiderman) gi (Captain Britain) Raiders Army (Deadpool) ntndeadcon (Mandarin) Mr Wednesday (Mathemanic) Grammaticus (Venom)

5 remaining are of the 12
5 remaining are Heroes
3 remaining are Apoc and 2 horseman

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:52 PM   #3754
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i'll be going to bed here shortly. i work early tomorrow, and so i will be home around 1pm EST. Tomorrow I really hope we can hear from some of those who have not been cleared by ardent or myself about why exactly they ought to be trusted, and who they distrust and why. schmidty included...
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #3755
Bonegavel

(Wolverine)

Regardless of what happens, this is the only list of people that I can truly trust.

(Wolverine)
(Professor X)
(Captain Britain)
(Mandarin)

And these are the remaining.

(Hulk)
(Silver Surfer)
(Moon Knight)
(Gambit)
(Daredevil)
(Spiderman)
(Deadpool)
(Mathemanic)
(Venom)

Let's pick off this list and as long as the 4 of us aren't all Plain Heroes (unlikely), we should win.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #3756
hoopsguy
General Manager

Damage Report:
Storm: 16
Magneto: 14
Professor X: 12
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 09:59 PM   #3757
Bonegavel

(ooc) off to bed. I need to be at work tomorrow by 7am. If I'm not dead, see you here tomorrow around 9, 10 am unless I wake up really early and can jump on here before work. (/ooc)

Old 01-25-2007, 10:04 PM   #3758
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wolvie...you need to trust gambit. i clear him.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:24 PM   #3759
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
wolvie...you need to trust gambit. i clear him.

*Deadpool*

Just so you know, I'm gonna attack you tomorrow with a special attack if you're still living. How you're alive I have no idea.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:54 PM   #3760
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

Just so you know, I'm gonna attack you tomorrow with a special attack if you're still living. How you're alive I have no idea.

Me too, bye bye Dr. X you are full of crapola!
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:57 PM   #3761
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Actually, assuming I'm here, I might attack DD instead. This is just the right time to test this circle of narcicism.
Old 01-25-2007, 10:58 PM   #3762
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Oh and I owe you an apology Magneto. I actually feel bad that I misread you. Just happy that you are not one of the twelve.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:07 PM   #3763
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Actually, I wouldn't mind a night kill of myself. It'd save me the trouble of doing the write up to let st.cronin know what's going on...but I doubt any of you would benefit from it.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:08 PM   #3764
Poli
FOFC Survivor

If that is the night action, I'd hope the mods would give me the courtesy to know in advance so I know not to try and get cronin up to speed. I'd just shut my mouth until it's official I die.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:10 PM   #3765
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think we all know that you will be here tomorrow.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:11 PM   #3766
Poli
FOFC Survivor

NM, cronin just asked for the write up. Guess I'll get to work.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:11 PM   #3767
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I think we all know that you will be here tomorrow.
Yeah, I won't be that lucky.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:25 PM   #3768
st.cronin
General Manager

I haven't even started reading the thread yet, guys. I probably won't be completely caught up until Saturday. I have a very limited amount of free time on Friday, but I'll do my best.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:29 PM   #3769
Poli
FOFC Survivor

PM sent, cronin.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:34 PM   #3770
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I think this is now officially the WW game with the most posts!
Old 01-25-2007, 11:38 PM   #3771
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
I think this is now officially the WW game with the most posts!

Luckily none of them actually count.

knives out
Old 01-25-2007, 11:45 PM   #3772
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I guess I'll get it out there right now, I'm going to be unavailable from ca. 6 pm (probably as late as 6:15) until most likely after 10 pm due to a hockey game (ND hosting Miami U).

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:48 PM   #3773
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Cronin just got a 58 PM message dump in one mighty PM!
Old 01-26-2007, 06:37 AM   #3774
gi
College Prospect

Anyone have anything good or bad to say about these two: Deadpool and Venom
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:38 AM   #3775
hoopsguy
General Manager

PMs to start now, results to follow. Should be a little faster with the increasing body count reducing the total number of PMs to send ...
Old 01-26-2007, 06:56 AM   #3776
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"I trust X, I am one of the twelve. This much I know."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:01 AM   #3777
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"I did not believe that Magneto was part of Apoc's plan. While I have attacked Juggernaut and Storm, and while they were not horsemen, they weren't of the 12. I specifically attacked Juggernaut to support Hawkeye in his blaze of glory because I did not believe him to be evil. I don't believe that a person of evil would use a special attack to wipe out a fellow compatriot when there was a slim margin that they could still get away like Venom attacking Doom. I think Deadpool has been persistent in attacking Doom as well."

ooc: I'll wait more until after the night moves post has been posted.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-26-2007, 07:20 AM   #3778
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

got my pm. unlike any other pm I have gotten any night. apoc appeared to me (though not to tell me who he was) and personally gave me the name of wolverine. not sure if this was a ruse tomake wolvie trusted or to get us to kill one of the 12 but its one of the two...back to work. home in like 4 hours
Old 01-26-2007, 07:20 AM   #3779
hoopsguy
General Manager

night 6 results

With two more heroes falling, could the forces of Apocalypse be excused if they were to show some glee? This would be a great time for the villain to appear and lay out his deadly plan, detail by detail, to his overmatched foes. But that does not happen, at least not on this night.

There are no blood-curdling screams in the night. You awake in the morning to do a head count and find that once again there is a missing person. That would be Wolverine. A search reveals his adamantium skeleton strewn across the deck - it appears Apocalypse didn't need that part for his mad science experiment.

Day 7 has begun.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:28 AM   #3780
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

At least the 2 tonight weren't of the 12 and only 1 night attack for Evil.

The remains
Code:
Schmidty (Hulk) Path12 (Silver Surfer) Blade6119 (Moon Knight) DaddyTorgo (Professor X) vouched for Gambit and Capt. America Qwikshot (Gambit) vouched by Prof X Ardent Enthusiast (Daredevil) Jonathan Ezarik (Spiderman) gi (Captain Britain) vouched for by Capt. America and Prof X Raiders Army (Deadpool) ntndeadcon (Mandarin) killed Marvel Mr Wednesday (Mathemanic) Grammaticus (Venom)

5 remaining are of the 12
5 remaining are Heroes
3 remaining are Apoc and 2 horseman

Update?
Old 01-26-2007, 07:29 AM   #3781
Raiders Army
Coordinator

ATTACK PROFESSOR X

PM coming hoops.

*Deadpool*

Listen baldy, I've been gunning for you and I think you're the one. Something doesn't smell right about you.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:35 AM   #3782
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

ooc:

Looking outside of character...how many of us are comic gurus? If I was Apoc but didn't know comics, would I decide by player or by characters I knew? Surely, if you only knew popular characters you would lean towards that because you have a background on them (i.e. Hulk, Spiderman, Magneto, Storm) because you know of them from movies/tv. Or you would just pick at random and grab a few unknown characters because you would be interested in a few that most poeple would know of or understand their powers...

Apoc whoever they are chose at least Doom who is quite known and Capt. Marvel, who I would say is quite unknown (there was discussion as to whether this was the male character or the female character that came after because the male character died of cancer and was not revived), Doom is just a given and was played to perfectly by WVU. Marvel was shifted once it was determined how the character was "supposed" to be played. So Apoc sprinked a known with I would say an unknown...so now let's equate to the players...I've been out of the werewolf game for a bit...was LSG a consistent player, was WVU? If they're consistent, then maybe APOC is picking via players he/she is comfortable with...

just my 2 cents...were getting close to midnight.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:37 AM   #3783
hoopsguy
General Manager

Your head count reveals one more interesting tidbit. The brutish Hulk is nowhere to be found, but there is a small man who appears to be wearing his torn purple pants! He seems rather intimidated and lost, and a little agitated ...
Old 01-26-2007, 07:44 AM   #3784
gi
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
With two more heroes falling, could the forces of Apocalypse be excused if they were to show some glee? This would be a great time for the villain to appear and lay out his deadly plan, detail by detail, to his overmatched foes. But that does not happen, at least not on this night.

There are no blood-curdling screams in the night. You awake in the morning to do a head count and find that once again there is a missing person. That would be Wolverine. A search reveals his adamantium skeleton strewn across the deck - it appears Apocalypse didn't need that part for his mad science experiment.

Day 7 has begun.

I'm raising a pint in your honor Wolverine. I fully trusted you in the end.

I find it interesting that the Prof took a lot of damage yesterday and claimed he only had 3 energy. Deadpool might be correct in attacking him.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #3785
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Your head count reveals one more interesting tidbit. The brutish Hulk is nowhere to be found, but there is a small man who appears to be wearing his torn purple pants! He seems rather intimidated and lost, and a little agitated ...

*Deadpool*

Did his pants stretch back? I don't need to see that.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:53 AM   #3786
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
I'm raising a pint in your honor Wolverine. I fully trusted you in the end.

I find it interesting that the Prof took a lot of damage yesterday and claimed he only had 3 energy. Deadpool might be correct in attacking him.

*Deadpool*

Hells ya! Attack him before he gets someone to protect him with an invisible shield or they yell "Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of a giant penis to protect Professor X!"
Old 01-26-2007, 07:54 AM   #3787
Raiders Army
Coordinator

*Deadpool*

Out for the morning. Probably won't check in until lunchtime.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:55 AM   #3788
gi
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*

Hells ya! Attack him before he gets someone to protect him with an invisible shield or they yell "Wonder Twin powers activate! Form of a giant penis to protect Professor X!"

Yee Yanks are over the top....

That shield was mine.....
Old 01-26-2007, 08:18 AM   #3789
Bonegavel

(ooc, obviously)

Wow, what a great game! I'm hooked, although I admit I won't be joining one soon since the time commitment is HUGE.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with Wolvie and me as a first timer. Had a great run and am looking forward to the ending.
(/ooc)

Old 01-26-2007, 08:23 AM   #3790
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(ooc, obviously)

Wow, what a great game! I'm hooked, although I admit I won't be joining one soon since the time commitment is HUGE.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with Wolvie and me as a first timer. Had a great run and am looking forward to the ending.
(/ooc)

Was good having you. I thought you did great for a first time

Not all WW games have to be a huge time commitment, people put in all kinds of varying time and effort to them. I'll be glad to see you as well as some of the other first time players (gi, and Im sure there are others Im forgetting) if you join other games in the future
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:29 AM   #3791
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

ooc:

From the surviving list...5 I would say are well known characters...(Spiderman, Prof X, Daredevil, Hulk and Venom)

7 I would say are more vague (Silver Surfer, Gambit, Deadpool, Capt. Britain, Mathemanic, Moon Knight and Mandarin - I know that Silver Surfer and Gambit are better known in comic circles, but the other 5 I barely know)

If you were an evil monster bent on destruction who would you have on your list
Old 01-26-2007, 08:44 AM   #3792
st.cronin
General Manager

attack Mathemanic

I will check back around noon my time, and then will be done for the day.

knives out
Old 01-26-2007, 08:54 AM   #3793
hoopsguy
General Manager

Bruce Banner grows increasingly agitated as he shivers and fears for his life at the hands of unknown enemies. He is not capable of carrying on the type of conversation you would expect from one with his supposed intellect. You see his body begin to ripple, and grow, as the transformation back to the Incredible Hulk is complete.

The green behemoth is back. For those who may doubt the character of the Hulk, there is a feeling of an opportunity lost.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:10 AM   #3794
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gi View Post
Only two kills in a day, and he took the least damage of the three. I don't doubt he had more than enough damage to kill him if Magneto and Storm hadn't had more.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-26-2007, 09:14 AM   #3795
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Daredevil, if you want to force me into doing something rash, that's a good way to do it.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:15 AM   #3796
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Double dola, X, if you've got a new member of the 12, please let us know ASAP so I don't misdirect an attack.

Old 01-26-2007, 09:16 AM   #3797
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
attack Mathemanic

I will check back around noon my time, and then will be done for the day.

And with that, I will officially bow out of the game.

Thanks, everyone.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:24 AM   #3798
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

wolvie was the new name that I got last night as I said in my pm earlier. apoc actually appeared in my mind (without a clue as to who he is) and conversed with me a lil and gave me wolvie's name. said he'd give me the last tomorrow if I am still alive.

guess it doesn't matter numbers-wise though. *shrug* its just one persn you don't know.

just ask yourselves this...why is deadpool attacking a doubly (or is it tripley) vouched member of the 12 at this stage of the game guys??

I'm dead now I'm sure. I would have been like...6 points past dead yesterday.

those left who are good...look at RA. look at all the others who were not cleared by me. I will be around all afternoon if anyone wants to discuss
Old 01-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #3799
gi
College Prospect

Prof - Give us a list of those people before you sign off into the deep night.

I'll consider putting attacks towards Deadpool (RA) after I hear what the others think.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:31 AM   #3800
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

gramm and RA guys. both attacking me. obviously I mistrust them because of that. I don't they are both evil as that would be a ballsy play. but I'd lay pretty good odds that one of the two is. maybe gram? and RA is just sadly misguided??