Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-26-2007, 02:56 PM   #3851
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
i am telling the truth blade. and it is a horrible idea, but i'm likely going to die anyway thanks to RA's attack (and likely another attack or two I'd guess).

You all are going to have to come together very quickly and agree on a list of targets to work down and attack in order of strength and probability. and hope that you have players with strong powers on your side.

I can power up my crescent dart to do more then 1 dmg, but i cant kill someone alone. Who is with me? And who do you want to kill?

MOON KNIGHT FORMS TEAM "LAST DEFENSE"
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:58 PM   #3852
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I wonder if there are clues in how Apocalypse and the Horsemen are killing the 12, so I went back over the night write-ups and here's a list:

Night 1: No kill, blocked
Night 2: Sinister was beheaded/glowing blade
Night 3: Warpath was killed by Apocalypse/most of torso missing/Marvel killed by Mandarin
Night 4: Doom killed by Wolverine, no Apocalypse kill
Night 5: Captain America no idea how he died/no struggle
Night 6: Wolverine dies with no alarm waking us/skeleton strewn about

Since there was no other kill on night 4 and Wolverine turned up good, I think it's safe to say that Apoc.'s kills are rotated. This means that my watching Hulk and Deadpool in their rooms doesn't clear them at all.

I'm really starting to wonder about Deadpool. Sinister was killed with a glowing blade, and one of Deadpool's weapons is a sword. Also, his attack against Doom was ineffective.

Do the descriptions of the deaths of Warpath and Wolverine sound like the work of someone with immense strength?

Captain America's death confuses me. There was no struggle and we have no way of knowing how he died. What does this imply? Did his killer sneak up on him? Or was it someone he trusted? Maybe it was some kind of mental attack that wouldn't show any kind of struggle?

The write-up doesn't say if there was a struggle between Wolverine and his attacker, just that we didn't wake up due to a scream. I wouldn't expect Wolverine to scream anyway. Does that mean anything? With his skeleton strewn about, it sounds like he was ripped apart, but we didn't hear anything.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this, but I thought I would throw it out to see what everyone else thinks.

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:05 PM   #3853
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

blade, who do you propose we attack? how does spidey's analysis of the night-kills seem? Anything strike you. At this point I might as well use my remaining energy, so I could throw 3 at someone. I would say RA if it is up to me, but I am willing to abide by the decision of the rest of the heroes.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:05 PM   #3854
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

One thing that really bothers me about X's announcement regarding his PM is this: Why tell us that Apocalypse told you Wolverine's name? Why not just tell us the name you received was Wolverine's? By saying that it was Apocalypse himself who gave you the name, it sounds like you knew Wolverine was dead and were using that as cover for when you announced the name you got.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-26-2007, 03:05 PM   #3855
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Has anyone vouched for Deadpool?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-26-2007, 03:09 PM   #3856
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
blade, who do you propose we attack? how does spidey's analysis of the night-kills seem? Anything strike you. At this point I might as well use my remaining energy, so I could throw 3 at someone. I would say RA if it is up to me, but I am willing to abide by the decision of the rest of the heroes.
Quite frankly id vote for either Gramm, path, or spidey. I really dont think lynching deadpool would be a good thing, as mislead as he may be.

I dont think the analysis spidey did, while nice, means a thing. I think it does clearly indicate they are getting more powerful with their night kills as the game progresses(from using swords, to blowing up torsos, to killing silently, to completely tearing someone apart). I think it is quite simply just hoops using flavor.

I tend to trust the hulk too, for whatever reason. I just dont get the evil vibe there.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:16 PM   #3857
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i'm down with throwing something at gram.

as for why i told you that Apoc gave me Wolverine's name Jon, it's because i'm not holding anything back. and i also posted that before i read the night results (note how my post came first and then the results), and then went back to work and didn't even know the results came up and wolvie was dead until like 10:30am est.
Old 01-26-2007, 03:20 PM   #3858
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
i'm down with throwing something at gram.

as for why i told you that Apoc gave me Wolverine's name Jon, it's because i'm not holding anything back. and i also posted that before i read the night results (note how my post came first and then the results), and then went back to work and didn't even know the results came up and wolvie was dead until like 10:30am est.
I dont fault you there..you have a 50/50 shot of getting the night kill as your scan if my math is right.

I do think apoc coming to you just further emphasizes this game is on the line today.
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 03:21 PM   #3859
Blade6119
Coordinator

HOOPS/TYRITH, DO I PUT HOW MUCH ENERGY I CHARGE IT WITH IN THREAD, OR BY PM?
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 03:29 PM   #3860
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
I dont think the analysis spidey did, while nice, means a thing. I think it does clearly indicate they are getting more powerful with their night kills as the game progresses(from using swords, to blowing up torsos, to killing silently, to completely tearing someone apart). I think it is quite simply just hoops using flavor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
One thing you can count on is that I will not go out of my way to protect either side in the writeups. In some cases there is information that can be gleaned from them, especially in conjunction with the damage reports, but they should on the balance (and hopefully each one on their own) be impartial.

I think it's more than just flavor. These kills are clues to us, and I think we would be foolish to completely ignore them.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-26-2007, 03:29 PM   #3861
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, you can always post the energy in the thread. But that makes the information available for everyone. So, if you are interested in keeping some level of secrecy around your energy levels and damage, you have the option (and I encourage people to use it) to PM this info to the moderator.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:30 PM   #3862
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I think it's more than just flavor. These kills are clues to us, and I think we would be foolish to completely ignore them.

SPIDER-MAN

I agree information can be gleaned, and i told you what i thought was a major hint in the lynch previously
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 03:33 PM   #3863
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Moon Knight, keep in mind that if you attack Spiderman without immobilizing him or otherwise hindering his ability to evade, your attack will miss him.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:33 PM   #3864
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, may miss him, we don't know the full parameters of his ability.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-26-2007, 03:37 PM   #3865
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)

Moon Knight, keep in mind that if you attack Spiderman without immobilizing him or otherwise hindering his ability to evade, your attack will miss him.

We have more then enough people to lynch whoever we want, including spiderman. The first three attacks miss, but X can use his 3 energy and attack twice(two, clear seperate attacks should take three energy). Someone else uses a one energy attack. Then hes fair game...

I dont distrust him as much as i used to, but Apoc warned us his most powerful horsemen were still alive, and our best heroes that can stop them are dead or exhausted. Spiderman seems the most powerful hero left, though i could easily be mistaken.

He is still third on my list, but id vote for all 3
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 03:42 PM   #3866
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i'm open to suggestions. i should be around pretty much up until lynch with a couple lil interruptions
Old 01-26-2007, 03:45 PM   #3867
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I really dont think lynching deadpool would be a good thing, as mislead as he may be.

Why do you feel good about Deadpool?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-26-2007, 03:46 PM   #3868
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Why do you feel good about Deadpool?

SPIDER-MAN

He was VERY for the doom lynches early in the game. The other two people for doom early in the game were both good(Bonegavel and myself), so i assume he is too
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 03:52 PM   #3869
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
He was VERY for the doom lynches early in the game. The other two people for doom early in the game were both good(Bonegavel and myself), so i assume he is too

He attacked Doom twice. The first was on day two when almost everyone trusted Doom. There was no way that attack was going to lead to Doom's death. The second attack came on day four when Doom could have actually died, but Deadpool's attack did absolutely nothing to Doom.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-26-2007, 03:53 PM   #3870
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

good reason.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:17 PM   #3871
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
This is a terrible idea if your telling the truth. There are four 12 left, if your one that 3 left. They kill tonight thats 2 left. Then we have three evil and 2 twelve, we cant win.

Realistically, were basically at endgame today unless other players can nightkill like ntn and bonegavel could.

We can still win if they cannot night kill one of the twelve.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:18 PM   #3872
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

We could also win if we managed to pull off daykilling two bad guys.

Old 01-26-2007, 04:19 PM   #3873
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammaticus View Post
We can still win if they cannot night kill one of the twelve.

And how can we stop them? Alan is dead, wolverine is dead
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #3874
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
I wonder if there are clues in how Apocalypse and the Horsemen are killing the 12, so I went back over the night write-ups and here's a list:

Night 1: No kill, blocked
Night 2: Sinister was beheaded/glowing blade
Night 3: Warpath was killed by Apocalypse/most of torso missing/Marvel killed by Mandarin
Night 4: Doom killed by Wolverine, no Apocalypse kill
Night 5: Captain America no idea how he died/no struggle
Night 6: Wolverine dies with no alarm waking us/skeleton strewn about

Since there was no other kill on night 4 and Wolverine turned up good, I think it's safe to say that Apoc.'s kills are rotated. This means that my watching Hulk and Deadpool in their rooms doesn't clear them at all.

I'm really starting to wonder about Deadpool. Sinister was killed with a glowing blade, and one of Deadpool's weapons is a sword. Also, his attack against Doom was ineffective.

Do the descriptions of the deaths of Warpath and Wolverine sound like the work of someone with immense strength?

Captain America's death confuses me. There was no struggle and we have no way of knowing how he died. What does this imply? Did his killer sneak up on him? Or was it someone he trusted? Maybe it was some kind of mental attack that wouldn't show any kind of struggle?

The write-up doesn't say if there was a struggle between Wolverine and his attacker, just that we didn't wake up due to a scream. I wouldn't expect Wolverine to scream anyway. Does that mean anything? With his skeleton strewn about, it sounds like he was ripped apart, but we didn't hear anything.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this, but I thought I would throw it out to see what everyone else thinks.

SPIDER-MAN

What do you think not hearing anything from the Wolverine attack means?
Old 01-26-2007, 04:39 PM   #3875
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

I'm not going with a Deadpool lynch. In my book he is very trusted.

I heard metal clang on the deck last night.

I'm feeling pretty much that X is bad and Spidey is next.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:39 PM   #3876
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
And how can we stop them? Alan is dead, wolverine is dead

If the person has a defense that allows them to avoid an attack at night.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #3877
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

SNEAK ATTACK on PROFESSOR X
Old 01-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #3878
gi
College Prospect

Quote:
If the person has a defense that allows them to avoid an attack at night.

Almost seems like the seers...we are tapped out of night time defense allowing someone to survive.
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:43 PM   #3879
gi
College Prospect

I'm not attacking Prof X since I still think he could be good. Anyone else have a 2nd target?
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:43 PM   #3880
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Metal clang on the deck, huh?

Doesn't sound like X (no clang from a wheelchair, I shouldn't think) or Spidey to me.

Old 01-26-2007, 04:44 PM   #3881
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

If we want to keep X alive, we're going to need to deliver more damage to two targets than he's taken from Venom and Deadpool.

Old 01-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #3882
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(Mathemanic)

Metal clang on the deck, huh?

Doesn't sound like X (no clang from a wheelchair, I shouldn't think) or Spidey to me.

I assume the metal clanging on the deck is from Wolverines skeleton hitting the deck. The actual sound was something that sounded like a tool box hitting the deck.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #3883
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, Venom's action greatly concerns me.

Old 01-26-2007, 04:45 PM   #3884
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Why did it take you so long to reveal this? Did you hear anything else, or just the metal?

Old 01-26-2007, 04:48 PM   #3885
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(Mathemanic)

Why did it take you so long to reveal this? Did you hear anything else, or just the metal?

I asked earlier if anyone had a tool box and I wanted to see if anyone would mention sounds at night. Spiderman did and the fact nothing was heard. Why did he ask that question?
Old 01-26-2007, 04:49 PM   #3886
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
(Mathemanic)

I hid in the shadows avoiding detection and at the end of the night I heard a clanging sound like a tool box being dropped, then I went to check it out and that was it. The end of night post was in the thread.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:53 PM   #3887
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

It's getting late for me to propose other alternatives, so...
...I already have one attack on me, and it's quite possible that it's enough to kill me. (I could almost kill myself three times over right now.)

I want to hit another target, but if you want to keep X alive, the best way to do that may be to divide attacks between me and the other target.

That is, of course, unless you think we can divide enough damage between TWO other targets to keep both me and X alive.

Old 01-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #3888
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Right now I generally have a good level of trust for the following in order of listing:

Best:
Vemon
Mandarin
Deadpool
Moon Knight

Then:
Gambit
Silver Surfer
Cpt Britain
Dare Devil
Mathemanic

Distrust:
Spiderman
Prof X
Old 01-26-2007, 04:56 PM   #3889
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

gah.

venom and deadpool...there we go.

in fact...let me call it now...venom...deadpool...maybe blade?? (trying to keep deadpool alive?) ? Or else...venom...deadpool and ??
Old 01-26-2007, 04:57 PM   #3890
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

maybe it's not you blade. but venom and deadpool attacking me seems mighty suspicious to me.

i'll throw my three damage wherever it makes sense, i dunno.
Old 01-26-2007, 04:59 PM   #3891
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(ooc) Not quite the typical game from Blade, and yet many of his actions fly in the face of being a bad dude, in that he was the only one of us to attack Captain Marvel and was also an early attacker of Doom. (/ooc)

Old 01-26-2007, 05:00 PM   #3892
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

true. but not sure why else he is defending deadpool
Old 01-26-2007, 05:00 PM   #3893
Blade6119
Coordinator

If you decide to attack me, i will no longer defend you X...
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #3894
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
true. but not sure why else he is defending deadpool
You want to lynch him, fine...ill even help you, but hes not my top suspect by a long shot.
Demotivation
Old 01-26-2007, 05:02 PM   #3895
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i don't want to attack you blade. and i'm willing to go with a more conventional "top suspect" cuz it does seem a longshot. just trying to put my "guess" out there for post-game analysis.

so how are we going to go about this?
Old 01-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #3896
path12
Coordinator

(ooc) Crap, everytime I start to catch up I get called into another damn meeting today. I am following and will have some thoughts later (/ooc)
Old 01-26-2007, 05:08 PM   #3897
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Moon Knight, you have about two minutes (literally) to tell me who your top suspect is before I shoot from the hip.

Old 01-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #3898
hoopsguy
General Manager

Probably worth talking about weekend schedule here. I can run it over the weekend if players can play. If not, I would probably look at the same elongated schedule we ran last weekend (Night 7 actions due by Sunday noon, Day 8 runs through Monday 10PM EST). But I would love to keep this moving in 24 hour cycles if everyone is game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #3899
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I asked earlier if anyone had a tool box and I wanted to see if anyone would mention sounds at night. Spiderman did and the fact nothing was heard. Why did he ask that question?

Why did I mention that about no one hearing anything when Wolverine died? Because I was analyzing the night kills, that's why. Some kills have screaming that wakes us up, some don't. I have no idea what a toolbox signifies, if anything.

One more thing: You have multiple special attacks and the ability to go out at night? And I'm the one that gets accused of being too powerful?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-26-2007, 05:11 PM   #3900
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
(Mathemanic)

Moon Knight, you have about two minutes (literally) to tell me who your top suspect is before I shoot from the hip.

Gramm
Demotivation