Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #401
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus View Post
apparently, she likes her fun. shrug. if she was not married or she has the consent of her spouse, i do not see why that is a problem.

no problem with it. We all appreciate it...just an observation.

you could prolly GIS jenna jameson and it wouldn't be as NSFW as her
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #402
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

stfu ballack you whiny kraut
Old 06-29-2008, 03:36 PM   #403
Easy Mac

That girl hearts Spain?

I heart her.

Espana FTW!
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:37 PM   #404
Easy Mac

At no point did it look like the Germans would win this game.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #405
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
stfu ballack you whiny kraut
sorry, DT. being whiny comes with being a chelsea player. he is required as part of his contract.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #406
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

SPAIN WIN!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!

my observations: senna really marked ballack out of the game today - IMO you have to give him serious consideration for their MVP (if not the mvp of the overall tournament, cuz that'll go to someone "flashier"). Germany was never able to maintain possession and build a coherent attack at all. And you have to credit largely senna and the rest of the spanish midfield for that
Old 06-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #407
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

The best team of the tourney won! I'm happy that an attacking squad pulled it out.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:39 PM   #408
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

dola

and I know a lot of that comes from spain dominating possession - but that is also a credit to their midfield as well
Old 06-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #409
daedalus
Pro Rookie

i'm stoked that spain won. they deserved it.

the only thing that bothers me is i wish raul was there. even if not playing, just being part of the team.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #410
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

spain also becomes the first team to go undefeated and win the EC since 1984 (and maybe that's even true of the world cup too...idk)
Old 06-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #411
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
spain also becomes the first team to go undefeated and win the EC since 1984 (and maybe that's even true of the world cup too...idk)

Italy in 2006 WC were unbeaten, but had 1 draw in the group stage and, of course, in the semis and finals were tied at the end of regulation. Spain had one match go into Extra Time (against Italy).

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 06-29-2008 at 03:44 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 03:44 PM   #412
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
my observations: senna really marked ballack out of the game today - IMO you have to give him serious consideration for their MVP (if not the mvp of the overall tournament, cuz that'll go to someone "flashier"). Germany was never able to maintain possession and build a coherent attack at all. And you have to credit largely senna and the rest of the spanish midfield for that
kind of reminds me of the role that gilberto silva played for brazil when they won the world cup.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:46 PM   #413
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

bah - maybe I shouldn't have said "undefeated" and should have said 'won all their games" (and i'm with andy grey on saying that a PK-win counts as a win not a draw)
Old 06-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #414
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
bah - maybe I shouldn't have said "undefeated" and should have said 'won all their games" (and i'm with andy grey on saying that a PK-win counts as a win not a draw)

On the other hand, you aren't allowed to go on and "win" in the group stages, so that's unfair to 2006 Italy, really.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:49 PM   #415
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

lol good point
Old 06-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #416
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

OH FUCK THIS WEATHER ALERT DURING THE CEREMONY!!! FUCK NEWSCENTER 5!!!!
Old 06-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #417
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

are you kidding me? I missed the presentation of the trophy so they could tell me about some tiny thunderstorms??? fuck them
Old 06-29-2008, 04:12 PM   #418
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
seriously, even googling her is NSFW, seriously, just a simple google search... I'm not complaining, but I don't think I've ever had that happen

Yeah, wow. That is the first time I have ever had full nudity come up with a straight google search. That has the potential for bad things to happen at work...

Anyway, you would have thought she would have been able to afford better fakies, seeing as she is dating all these millionare football players (and is even a big time agent nowadays)
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #419
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

lol
Old 06-29-2008, 04:16 PM   #420
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

she looks pretty meh in those pics, but if you click on the link after googling her that's a sportsblog it links to a couple youtube videos where she definitely looks way hotter
Old 06-29-2008, 04:23 PM   #421
Dutch
"Dutch"

Well, I had the pleasure of watching the game in my village's "bar" on the big screen. It's a great experience to be immersed in the community during times like this.

Anyway, the reality is that Spain was the best team today, but Germany should be proud of their strong showing in the tournament.

Last edited by Dutch : 06-29-2008 at 04:27 PM.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #422
samifan24
Pro Starter

Wow, this was a great tournament. I'd never followed a Euro tournament before but was really impressed this time around. Plenty of late goals and drama all around. Congratulations to Spain.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #423
Icy
Pro Starter

We are the champs!!

The euphoria is present in every Spanish city, people taking baths at the cities biggest fountains (it's always done here after a win, but specially today that we are having 88ºF at 1 AM), everybody is going out for party and it will keep that way the whole night, even tomorrow being a work day. This country is all about soccer and finally we got a national team title, that was really needed seeing how historically successful are our soccer clubs in European competitions and also how our under 19 national teams have been European and World champs a few times, but not at the senior level.

About the game, Spain dominated the flow with it's great midfield, as it has done the whole competition. Germany pushed hard a few times, but not constantly enough.

Casillas is a wall in front of our goal, but didn't have a lot of work today.

Our central defenders are small, but all heart and do it all to stop the taller forwards from Germany.

Ramos is more offensive than wingback, but his physical condition is amazing, he is the whole game going up and down close to the wing. He is also really good heading.

Senna is a monster at defensive midfielder, he is everywhere and running the whole game, never looking tired. And he is not just a defensive game stopper, but also can touch the ball and protect it really well. As an anecdotal note, he is the first black soccer player to ever dress the Spanish national shirt. He had the double nationality, Spanish and Brazilian, but he decided to play for the Spanish team, we are so glad he did

Xavi is the brain of our team, he is also everywhere when his team mates need him, to receive the pass and either stop and control the game pace, or to speed it with a fast and precise pass.

Fabregas is an offensive explosion, he has an incredible vision to give the final pass to our forwards to score easily.

Silva and Iniesta have been incredible in this competition, playing at both sides, switching positions all the time and driving mad the opposite wingbacks with their speed and dribbling.

Villa ends the tourney as the top scorer, even missing the final game (he injured himself in the game vs Russia when kicking a foul shoot). He is a brave fighter who is always in position to socore.

Torres is all speed and today it was the perfect game for him, playing alone in offense vs the incredible slow German defendersm who couldn't do anything to stop him today.

Germany couldn't do a lot today besides a few pushes using long balls to their forwards. It amazed me how Wpain kept the ball towards the end of the game and was still attacking with danger, when the usual in this case is the loosing team pushing so hard and forcing the winning team to defend inside their own area. It was a bit of suicide from Germany to play the offside with their slow defenders vs Torres, but i guess it was the only way to try to kill the Spanish midfielders, pressing them hard. Xavi and Fabregas with this dangerous passes to Torres to beat them using his speed killed Germany.

The best thing is that this team is so young (Fabregas 21, Silva 22, Ramos 22, Torres 24, Iniesta 24, Casillas 26, Villa 27, Xavi 28) so they can still play in the next World cup, let's see if we can pass quarter finals there to break the bad tradition.

Last edited by Icy : 06-29-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:40 PM   #424
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000 View Post
heh. I've always thought both Torres and Sergio Ramos do look quite feminine.

This pic with Ramos "ball boobs" confirms it

Old 06-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #425
Icy
Pro Starter

Oh, forgot to comment about Guiza's wife's, Nuria Bermudez. Not only she looks like a slut, she is without doubt.

When she was 17 years old, she became famous and appeared in all Spanish "famous people" TV shows and magazines talking about how she did it 7 times every night with another famous guy (who was married). She gave all the details in those programs and was very proud of it.

Then she kept being more and more of a VIP slut, always around famous guys. Then she decided sh wanted to hit all the Real Madrid players, and started to attend to every party they were in (and making sure the press was there to take pics). She affirmed to have had sex with Beckham for example, and with other R.Madrid players. The she moved to other Spanish soccer teams, hitting more players, to end with Guiza, who seems was stupid enough to fall in the "love" trap.

To make his life even more sad but funny at same time, she decided that as she had fu**ed a lot of soccer players, and knew everybody in the business, why not to become a soccer players agent? So she got the job and she claims to be an agent now... but... she is more known for doing other jobs.

Here is a good resume of her "career"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuria_Berm%C3%BAdez

Last edited by Icy : 06-29-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #426
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Icy - with the exception of Xavi (who IMO is the weakest link of the players you mentioned) and Villa (who I love for how well he did for me in FM), those guys should all be around for the next 2 WC's, not just the next 1.

just saying...
Old 06-30-2008, 09:51 AM   #427
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Quote:
Icy - with the exception of Xavi (who IMO is the weakest link of the players you mentioned) and Villa (who I love for how well he did for me in FM), those guys should all be around for the next 2 WC's, not just the next 1.

just saying...
Talking of jinxes... Can we blame you for Xavi being selected as Player of the Tournament?
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:01 AM   #428
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
Nuria Bermúdez

I have never been a big fan of chicks who have one nipple pointing up and the other nipple pointing down. That ruins her for me.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:51 AM   #429
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJB#19 View Post
Talking of jinxes... Can we blame you for Xavi being selected as Player of the Tournament?

Sure.

idk...maybe I'm missing something with him, or maybe my irrational dislike of Barca players is coloring my judgement?

edit: it's probably the latter mostly. and not having seen him play enough.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 06-30-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:57 PM   #430
Critch
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy View Post
This pic with Ramos "ball boobs" confirms it

Torres still looks more like a girl, even with Sergio Ramos's massive lady bumps.
Critch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 12:11 AM   #431
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
I have never been a big fan of chicks who have one nipple pointing up and the other nipple pointing down. That ruins her for me.

heh... maybe they tell the time. I swear I saw a couple of pics where one was pointing left and one was pointing right.

Either way, she can afford to get them fixed now
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote