Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-19-2011, 09:02 AM   #301
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I was really only starting to get confused by Autumn because of how he was suggesting not voting for NTN, because from the description CF had given us and dubb's relaying of what deadites look like in the movies, it really did sound like NTN was a bad guy. It looks like he isn't though?

I'll clarify this, Autumn wasn't suggesting NTN was good, persay, but that he felt CF's writeup was just flavor and that NTN might already be out of the game and we just didn't know it. He backtracked on that later though.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:04 AM   #302
The Jackal
Coordinator

Honestly at this point I'm more willing to go with other people's reads on CR than follow dubb on to Autumn. I'm not really close to making a decision on whether or not I think Autumn has been lying to us or playing us. Sorry if you were expecting me to follow you fully dubb, but I need to think about it some more.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:05 AM   #303
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
And Autumn, forgive me if you are repeating yourself, but as to the parchment you said finding it in a way acted as a transportation to our thread but you never actually picked it up? Did you recite it?

To be clear, the only thing that seemed to cause me to move, if anything under my control, was putting in my investigation order. Some time after that I was moved by CF. My guess was that that area was just going to close that day, and he decided to do it mid day. Even though I saw a parchment I felt like that was probably just flavor, it didn't seem like anything to do with a spell, especially since it seemed the Trail got closed up the next day. It will be interesting to see if there was anyone on the trail when that happened.

I think we should probably not vote Zinto or Mckerney today, just because they could make it here and tell us what has happened in their threads. If they get lynched we'll have to leave to read their threads, or to see their corpses. Now that I think of it that way, lynching Darth probably wasn't a great idea for the same reason.

While on the subject of corpses, what are people's opinions about NTN's corpse. Do you think CF's description suggests he is good (just a regular corpse)? Or does it mean we won't be able to tell the difference between wolf corpses and villagers??
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:06 AM   #304
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I'll clarify this, Autumn wasn't suggesting NTN was good, persay, but that he felt CF's writeup was just flavor and that NTN might already be out of the game and we just didn't know it. He backtracked on that later though.

Yes, I went back and read the rules and realized there should be a corpse in the area if we had killed him. I still don't quite understand what happened though. NTN apparently had a special ability to allow him to escape the lynch? Is that what other people are assuming?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:07 AM   #305
The Jackal
Coordinator

Or is it that there was a tie because NTN and no lynch both had 3 votes?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:18 AM   #306
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Or is it that there was a tie because NTN and no lynch both had 3 votes?

But why did he get to leave the area? I agree, it should have been a no lynch. But he fled at lynch time, that must be a special ability right? I thought maybe he activated it thinking he would be lynched. I suppose he might have done that even if he was a villager. But when he arrived here, he claimed he didn't have any votes again him, I think.

It jsut seems strange that the corpse would not reveal his allegiance, but that when he ran from our area he was revealed as strange looking. If that was supposed to tell us he was a Deadite, wouldn't his corpse do the same?
Old 09-19-2011, 09:30 AM   #307
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Also I've seen a couple times in this thread that investigating another room takes 3 days. But in fact moving to a room counts as investigation. You shouldn't need to stay to investigate another day. I've asked CF this, and he said we don't know if staying longer will help find more, but a one day investigation should be enough to at least find items and find out if there are any other exits. At this point every area has been investigated at least once.
I know I have been guilty of this assumption, Autumn. So I just restarted thread from beginning again, and here it is clearly spelled out:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Investigation:
Investigation acts like both moving and searching. It works like voting. You will be given options as to where you can investigate.
Format:
INVESTIGATE CLOSET
This will take you into the "closet" thread. You will also be told privately whether you find anything in the closet. Only one person will get the object if multiple people look there.

You are absolutely right. Sorry that I misunderstood this point...
tyketime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #308
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Just my thoughts before I head off to work. I agree that we should stay in a larger group, but I believe we have explored all we can in the main room of the cabin and think we should move to the yard next to meet with Danny and who ever else isn't here. That said we are going to have to do a lot of note taking if we ever do decide to leave this room so we don't lose everything that has happened here.

Finally the only person, to my knowledge, left in the cabin and not main room is Chief, if we decide to lynch him, I think we should all move to the yard. Only problem is we need it to be a runaway because if it is close than there will be some room for people to stay in the cabin because they thought someone else would be lynched.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #309
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Just my thoughts before I head off to work. I agree that we should stay in a larger group, but I believe we have explored all we can in the main room of the cabin and think we should move to the yard next to meet with Danny and who ever else isn't here. That said we are going to have to do a lot of note taking if we ever do decide to leave this room so we don't lose everything that has happened here.

Finally the only person, to my knowledge, left in the cabin and not main room is Chief, if we decide to lynch him, I think we should all move to the yard. Only problem is we need it to be a runaway because if it is close than there will be some room for people to stay in the cabin because they thought someone else would be lynched.

The benefit I say to staying in this room is that it is central. People who come out of the cellar or study will come here. People who come out of the yard will come here. WE saw the Road and Trail thread disappear while we were out there, and I would bet the Woods thread will disappear before long. So I think it's easier for people to gather here than anywhere else.

Some of us have been in all those threads out there, so we can give you guys info if you have questions. I've tried to track it all in my notes I've posted, in terms of people and votes and items.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #310
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post

Also, I think Mauboy is with Chief in the cellar, and Bhlloy is in the Study.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #311
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

INVESTIGATES:
Cabin - dzilla77, tyketime, Narcizo, Commo_Soldier, j23
Cellar - Chief Rum, mauboy

Chief and mauboy both went to the cellar, so there are at least 2 not outside that aren't in this room. I'd have to go back and double check the thread to see if anyone is still in the study.

Investigate Study

I've yet to go to the study and would like to go see the discussion that took place there. It would be useful to go to one place so we can all discuss the current goings on, but after the whole Autumn/Dubb/Jackal debate has shown, the stories we get after the fact can be interpreted quite differently than what is spelled out in the thread.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #312
Autumn
Head Coach

Day One

*Road - Autumn, The Jackal, Zinto, NTNdeacon, MrBug708
3 votes for NTN (jackal, mrbug, ?), 1 for mrbug (me) 1 for ?

*Trail - Darth Vilus, Dubb, Mauboy, Commo, Dzilla
3 votes for no lynch

*Yard - bhlloy, mckerney, J23
1-1-1 vote

Study - tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny (finds spell here?), Narcizo
3 votes for Danny

Day Two

*Road - Autumn (later gone to Woods)

*Trail - Zinto, Mckerney

*Woods - The Jackal, MrBug (finds knife), Dubb (finds paper), Darth Vilus, (later Autumn)
4 votes for NTN (darth no show)

*Yard - Commo, Dzilla, Mauboy
3 votes for Darth

*Cabin - Bhlloy, J23, Danny, NTNdeacon (dies)

Study - Tyketime, Chief Rum, Narcizo

Day Three

Trail or Woods - Zinto, Mckerney

Woods - Darth Vilus (likely lynched)

*Yard - Jackal, Autumn, Dubb, MrBug708 (loses knife)
3 votes DV (no vote bug)

*Cabin - Commo, Mauboy, Dzilla, Narcizo (dies night 3), Tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny (has knife, has spell), J23

Study - Bhlloy

Day Four

Cellar - Chief Rum, Mauboy

*Cabin - Commo, Dzilla, Tyketime, Danny (later left), J23, Jackal, Autumn, Dubb

Yard - MrBug 708

Study - Bhlloy

Woods or Yard - (Zinto, Mckerney, Darth) (Danny in Woods?)

*Complete, confirmed roster

Trail leads to Woods or Yard (or Road??)
Trail was investigated by Zinto, Mckerney

Road leads to Trail or Woods
*Road was investigated by Autumn+

Woods leads to Trail, Road or Yard
*Woods was investigated by Dubb+, Darth, Jackal, Mr.Bug+

Yard leads to Trail, Woods, Cabin
*Yard was investigated by Common, Dzilla, Mauboy

Cabin leads to Yard, Study, Cellar
*Cabin was investigated by Bhlloy, J23

Cellar leads to ?
*Cellar was investigated by Chief Rum, Mauboy
Old 09-19-2011, 10:45 AM   #313
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The benefit I say to staying in this room is that it is central. People who come out of the cellar or study will come here. People who come out of the yard will come here. WE saw the Road and Trail thread disappear while we were out there, and I would bet the Woods thread will disappear before long. So I think it's easier for people to gather here than anywhere else.

Some of us have been in all those threads out there, so we can give you guys info if you have questions. I've tried to track it all in my notes I've posted, in terms of people and votes and items.

What do you mean by the thread disappeared? They're clearly still there. Was the option to go there removed at some point that you know of?
Old 09-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #314
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
What do you mean by the thread disappeared? They're clearly still there. Was the option to go there removed at some point that you know of?

Yes, if you look in the forum, the Road thread andt he Trail thread are marked "closed". When we wre in the Woods we were told we could no longer go to the Road, and then when we were in the Yard we were told the Trail had closed in.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #315
J23
College Benchwarmer

Well that sucks. I was really hoping to be able to see some of the conversations that took place in the thread rather than people's summaries after the fact. Even if people are trying to be unbiased, it's pretty hard to take your impression out of it.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #316
J23
College Benchwarmer

Do we think more items will appear throughout the game in the different areas (those that remain open)? I just wonder if it is worth investigating the same area more than once as the game progresses.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #317
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Well that sucks. I was really hoping to be able to see some of the conversations that took place in the thread rather than people's summaries after the fact. Even if people are trying to be unbiased, it's pretty hard to take your impression out of it.

Yeah I would say that is the most unexpected twist I'm finding in this game. It's really hard to have conversations and not have people be able to see the discussions, or even go back and confirm what was said yourself. It creates quite a dynamic because I too would love to go and see what has been said in other threads, ones I haven't been to and ones that I've since left, but we'll be running around in circles if we keep all doing that.

This will be me railroading everyone again, I guess, but I still will suggest that at least for one day we all stay here. It's the central location and I think everyone should end up here within a day unless people stop moving. Zinto and Mckerney should be in the Yard, unless they didn't move yesterday, which would be odd. I would assume bhlloy, chief and mauboy are all going to move here today.

If there is a reveal on lynch (which I'm unsure of) it really pays to have us all in the same room. Hopefully Zinto or Mckerney or Danny can make it back here and tell us what they saw (presuming Darth got lynched in the Woods).
Old 09-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #318
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Do we think more items will appear throughout the game in the different areas (those that remain open)? I just wonder if it is worth investigating the same area more than once as the game progresses.

I'm not sure. Danny found a knife here after the initial investigation, but that was pretty clearly related to the corpse. Let's keep track of items now

Shovel - found on Road, first investigation
Knife - found in Woods, first investigation; later found in corpse in Cabin, how?
Parchment - founds in Woods, first investigation
Spell - found in Study, day one, how?

I wanted to ask Danny about his spell. I don't understand how he could have found it in the study, since he started there, and never investigated there. That seems to not follow the rules or other people's experiences. I'm also not sure how Danny got hold of the kinfe, if he actually did something or if it was just random.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #319
J23
College Benchwarmer

I think shooting to all be here in 2 days would be easy enough. With the woods thread being open, I'd assume that someone is still out there (maybe this is wrong?) so that would mean they could go to the yard tomorrow and then into the cabin the next day. Today, someone could go to the yard and leave a message for people to know to come to the cabin the following day.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #320
Autumn
Head Coach

I guess I would add that most areas have been investigated multiple times, for example this area has been entered/investigated almost every day. So far we don't have anyone saying that they've found an item on a second investigation.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #321
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
If there is a reveal on lynch (which I'm unsure of) it really pays to have us all in the same room. Hopefully Zinto or Mckerney or Danny can make it back here and tell us what they saw (presuming Darth got lynched in the Woods).

When ntn's corpse showed up here it didn't seem to have any particular reveal.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #322
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I think shooting to all be here in 2 days would be easy enough. With the woods thread being open, I'd assume that someone is still out there (maybe this is wrong?) so that would mean they could go to the yard tomorrow and then into the cabin the next day. Today, someone could go to the yard and leave a message for people to know to come to the cabin the following day.

Sure, tha'ts not a bad idea, leaving a message. It seemed like Danny was sent to the Woods by whatever moved him. So he's the furthest out at the moment. It will be interesting to see if the Woods are closed during the day. Road closed D2, Trail D3.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #323
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
When ntn's corpse showed up here it didn't seem to have any particular reveal.

Well, I'll have to look back but i Think it said something like "it looks like a regular corpse." Which seems like a no reveal, I agree, except that when NTN fled from the Road, he was described as having yellow teeth and crazy hair or something. If that was meant to imply him being a Deadite, (which I guess according to the movies it does), it's odd that wasn't mentioned about his corpse.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:54 AM   #324
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I guess I would add that most areas have been investigated multiple times, for example this area has been entered/investigated almost every day. So far we don't have anyone saying that they've found an item on a second investigation.
I know I haven't. But in rereading the rules, CF does make mention that "items may end up back in a room". My guess is that all items were already in their starting locations. Do we have any confirmed usage of an item. I wonder if once an item is used, it returns back to the original location?
Old 09-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #325
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyketime View Post
I know I haven't. But in rereading the rules, CF does make mention that "items may end up back in a room". My guess is that all items were already in their starting locations. Do we have any confirmed usage of an item. I wonder if once an item is used, it returns back to the original location?

I'm not sure how spells work, but weapons can be used multiple times, but there is a chance of losing them. Bug lost the knife during the lynch, and Danny recovered it. I'm not sure if any spells have been used. I thought Dubb said he used his spell a couple of nights ago, but I haven't heard more about it.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #326
hoopsguy
General Manager

DO NOT NETER unless told!
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #327
Autumn
Head Coach

I'd like to say I have not netered at all, unless specifically asked to by CF.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:31 PM   #328
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm not sure how spells work, but weapons can be used multiple times, but there is a chance of losing them. Bug lost the knife during the lynch, and Danny recovered it. I'm not sure if any spells have been used. I thought Dubb said he used his spell a couple of nights ago, but I haven't heard more about it.

I guess I missed the fact that Bug lost a knife during the lynch. I guess that makes whether or not Ntn was a good/bad guy potentially more important and what impact the knife might have had on his death.
Old 09-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #329
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure if any spells have been used. I thought Dubb said he used his spell a couple of nights ago, but I haven't heard more about it.

I no longer have my spell.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:59 PM   #330
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I guess I missed the fact that Bug lost a knife during the lynch. I guess that makes whether or not Ntn was a good/bad guy potentially more important and what impact the knife might have had on his death.

For full disclosure, mine was the shovel that was indicated in the writeup too. I think the weapons must impact votes as CF has described something to that effect to me each lynch I've had my weapon. I presume they increase your vote, but there's a chance you lose it each time you use it.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:07 PM   #331
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Don't we think someone has to go to the study and check on Bhlloy? I mean, what is he doing in there. Is he dead? I think we need to check on him. I'm willing to go, but I'm not going alone.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:14 PM   #332
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Don't we think someone has to go to the study and check on Bhlloy? I mean, what is he doing in there. Is he dead? I think we need to check on him. I'm willing to go, but I'm not going alone.

Perhaps he thought, like tyke, that he needed to stay there to investigate it? Or he simply missed a day, like Darth did. Those are the only two non-nefarious reasons I can think of.

I'd suggest we wait a day, and hopefully gather most people here, before we split up again, but obviously I'm not going to suggest that very hard to you, Dubb ;-)
Old 09-19-2011, 02:15 PM   #333
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Perhaps he thought, like tyke, that he needed to stay there to investigate it? Or he simply missed a day, like Darth did. Those are the only two non-nefarious reasons I can think of.

I'd suggest we wait a day, and hopefully gather most people here, before we split up again, but obviously I'm not going to suggest that very hard to you, Dubb ;-)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
Old 09-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #334
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

In all seriousness I'm going somewhere. I'm not just going to stay here. I feel like moving on is the best way to keep gathering information rather than constantly needing people to relay it to me second hand.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #335
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

If no one else chooses cellar or study then I will go to the yard.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:19 PM   #336
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

There was a gunshot though Autumn. Most likely came from the study. No one knows though. If Bholly survived it we will have to take his word for what it was.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #337
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
There was a gunshot though Autumn. Most likely came from the study. No one knows though. If Bholly survived it we will have to take his word for what it was.

That's a good point, I forgot about the gunshot. And only one person in there. That's weird.

I guess if bhlloy does come here, and someone's already going there to double check, we'll be sure to get the truth one way or another.

I wonder if there's some danger in being alone in an area. I just got moved when I was. But it would be interesting to see what has happened to bhlloy, darth, zinto, mckerney and danny, if any of them were alone and what happened.

I was about to say maybe that's when the wolves can get you, but Narc died right here, didn't he. I should go back and read that, it's been kind of overlooked, but I wonder if there were any clues there.
Old 09-19-2011, 02:52 PM   #338
Autumn
Head Coach

Nothing really there in Narc's death.

The gunshot happened at 9:44, so before night deadline, which is interesting. It does say "next room" so I think that implies the study, definitely not the cellar. The gunfire happened after lynch, but before dawn. Maybe bhlloy has a weapon and that was the sound of him using it in the lynch vote?
Old 09-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #339
The Jackal
Coordinator

UNINVESTIGATE CABIN
INVESTIGATE STUDY

I keep saying I want to go forwards, I actually forgot I was already inside the cabin and that would just be investigating the room we're in.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:15 PM   #340
The Jackal
Coordinator

Are we agreeing to try and meet back here after tomorrow? I'll be tempted to go in the cellar but I guess it depends on who/what I see in the study.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:17 PM   #341
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Whcih reminds me, has no one here investigated NTN's corpse? I think in the rules it said thdat you could. Actually I guess probably Danny did, since he ended up with Bug's knife that had been used on NTN.
INVESTIGATE CABIN
I thought we buried ntn's corpse in the Yard (Post #222).
Old 09-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #342
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
UNINVESTIGATE CABIN
INVESTIGATE STUDY

I keep saying I want to go forwards, I actually forgot I was already inside the cabin and that would just be investigating the room we're in.
Well I started in the Study, so I have lots of background for that room. But I think I want to wait one more day before moving. I'm expecting the Cellar dwellers to reappear (unless there is another way out of the house from the Cellar). If bhlloy doesn't reappear, I'm going to assume he's dead. I don't think I want to spend two days to confirm that. Of course, with a gunshot sound, presumably there's a gun in there. So if you stay the course and investigate the Study, I expect you'll have a gun to bring back and help us against the baddies.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #343
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I wanted to ask Danny about his spell. I don't understand how he could have found it in the study, since he started there, and never investigated there. That seems to not follow the rules or other people's experiences. I'm also not sure how Danny got hold of the kinfe, if he actually did something or if it was just random.
This has pinged me as well. I'm not so sure I believe he was able to grab a spell as we simultaneously voted him out. I suppose it's possible of Investigations happen before lynchings, but that would seem highly unlikely (a player gets the item, and then gets lynched). On second thought, that sequence would not make sense to me.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #344
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I thought we buried ntn's corpse in the Yard (Post #222).

Yes, I guess what I mean to say is did anyone investigate his corpse before that? I'm wondering A) if that could have told us something about his allegiance, and B) if that is how Danny got the knife, or if NTN might have had an item.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #345
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Investigate Study
Old 09-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #346
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
This has pinged me as well. I'm not so sure I believe he was able to grab a spell as we simultaneously voted him out. I suppose it's possible of Investigations happen before lynchings, but that would seem highly unlikely (a player gets the item, and then gets lynched). On second thought, that sequence would not make sense to me.

My understanding is that no one should have found an item on day one. No areas were investigated until people moved at deadline. Danny said he found the spell in the study, but he moved to the main cabin area day 2, so if he found something it would have been here.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #347
tyketime
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
INVESTIGATE CABIN

Quote:
UNINVESTIGATE CABIN
INVESTIGATE STUDY

I don't think you've mentioned anything in this thread about wanting to move forwards. As best I can interpret from the Autum/dubb postings, it was Autumn "leading" the effort to move on. Can anyone else in your group confirm you were also interested in moving on from room to room? Just trying to understand your shift in destinations - especially to a place no one else has mentioned (and with plenty of postings from Danny/Chief/myself) on what went on in that room the first few days.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #348
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't think you've mentioned anything in this thread about wanting to move forwards. As best I can interpret from the Autum/dubb postings, it was Autumn "leading" the effort to move on. Can anyone else in your group confirm you were also interested in moving on from room to room? Just trying to understand your shift in destinations - especially to a place no one else has mentioned (and with plenty of postings from Danny/Chief/myself) on what went on in that room the first few days.

Quite frankly I find it odd you don't want anyone to go into that room. With Danny now flying out for some reason, Chief drawing most of the votes today, you advocating in prior days for random votes on people you hadn't contacted(all three of you started in that room afterall), and a mystery gunshot taking place I find it very odd you wouldn't want that room investigated by an outside source.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:51 PM   #349
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

In previous areas (woods, yard), it seemed Jackal was intent on moving forward towards the cabin. I don't remember him flirting with staying back or going a different way. I couldn't really say whether he was interested in heading beyond the main cabin room though, we never talkd about that that I recall.
Old 09-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #350
J23
College Benchwarmer

I think Jackal explained earlier in this thread that he went along w/ Autumn's "push" to move to the cabin because he was planning on heading here anyway.