Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-19-2006, 08:05 PM   #2551
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

As everyone holds their breath, finally before you all Chubby just sighs and walks away. There were no red sashes to be found this day.

Election votes: (6 votes needed for new sheriff)

No new sheriff votes.

Lynch votes: (6 votes needed for lynch)

(8) Path - Swaggs (2510), Anxiety (2521), Ntndeacon (2522), path (2524), Lathum (2531), Path (2532), bulletsponge (2538), Chief Rum (2544)

(9) Racer - Chubby (2493), Lathum (2502), Spleen (2509), Swaggs (2510), Anxiety (2521), Ntndeacon (2522), path (2532), bulletsponge (2538), Chief Rum (2544)

We are now in night 9. Please have Night action PMs to me by 9:00am est friday morning
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #2552
Tyrith
College Starter

It doesn't help that most of the classic really big posters (hoops, BK, blade, cronin) aren't in the game at this point. I saw this happen in an earlier game I played it where without someone really talkative to stir things up the post counts kind of fade at the end.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:08 PM   #2553
st.cronin
General Manager

I would post more in these games if the posts actually counted.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:09 PM   #2554
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Good one guys.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:12 PM   #2555
Swaggs
Coordinator

Chubby, I'd like to be in jail tonight so that I can be alive to catch Anxiety if we decide we want him dead.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #2556
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

[stewie] BLAST! [/stewie]

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #2557
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Chubby, I'd like to be in jail tonight so that I can be alive to catch Anxiety if we decide we want him dead.

i may be missing something but this statement doesn't make much sense?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #2558
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I agree, although that is disappointing when you consider Chubby could end up arresting Anxiety if he has two names he can put out there (Anxiety and anyone else left in the game, who knows, may get lucky).

Also, can you use your skill when you are in jail?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #2559
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Aww. Two dead villagers. What.

A.

Shame.

You should see the crocodile tears I am crying.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:21 PM   #2560
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

A.

Shame.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #2561
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

A.

Shame.

Our two games running concurrently have eery similarities, we just killed off two as well.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:23 PM   #2562
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I will voluntarily go in if the sherrif agrees to grab Lathum.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:24 PM   #2563
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
I will voluntarily go in if the sherrif agrees to grab Lathum.

Why?

Old 10-19-2006, 08:25 PM   #2564
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Cause I think he might be the bad guy I explained earlier

Old 10-19-2006, 08:29 PM   #2565
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Chubby - what do you think? Me ant Lathum. If you rreally think Im the last WW, then you can nab me for free, and who cares who else to jail, because it will game over. But since I'm not a wolf, when you get Lathum, you get my current number one chouice for baddie in jail right now to do with as you pelase later.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #2566
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

anxiety=OJ.
Old 10-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #2567
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i'm not sure what more i could do but if chubby feels the need to put me in jail that is up to him
Old 10-19-2006, 10:54 PM   #2568
spleen1015
Coordinator

Alan, can I have my PM concerning path and Racer, please?

This sucks. The lone wolf is in control.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:24 PM   #2569
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, so am I the only one who finds swaggs actions strange today. He claims to have the ability to switch the lynch target once it appears clear path is gonna live. Because of his actions we were all lead to believe anxiety was going to be lynched in paths place, then later in the day swaggs claims to be mistaken once it was basicly to late. We all trusted him and instead of one dead villegar we have 2 at a critical point in the game. This reeks to me. I think swaggs may have started off the game on our side but it is very possible he was converted at some point. His actions today basicly cost us an innocent villegar at the worst time and he had a very convienent excuse.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:31 PM   #2570
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

chubby i see your in the thread, any thoughts?
Old 10-19-2006, 11:49 PM   #2571
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Not buying it, Lathum. Just doesn't sound credible to me. I would rather just lynch you and Anxiety and hope one of you is the wolf.

Old 10-20-2006, 04:16 AM   #2572
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'm off to bed. I didn;t submit an order tonight even though our sheriff never offically okayed the plan, there's no harm in it from a "If Abe Is a Cowboy" perspective and he catches me, so I hope he'll heed.

Old 10-20-2006, 08:03 AM   #2573
spleen1015
Coordinator

Got my PM from Alan.

Racer was the butcher and path was the baker. Neither one had a gun or anything else of interest.
Old 10-20-2006, 08:05 AM   #2574
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Where is Alan?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:06 AM   #2575
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I'm here. Night PMs being sent out currently
Old 10-20-2006, 08:24 AM   #2576
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Most of the town goes to the local saloon for dinner after the day's lynch. The tone of the town seems a bit different than before however. Most people talk quietly and many appear that they just are trying to not draw any attention. Any person next to you might be a cowboy, is it safe here? Is it safe anywhere?

As most of you turn in to sleep for the night, you wake up fully rested in the morning in a good mood. The good mood does not stay for long however as word quickly gets around that there was another death. Ntndeacon was found dead last night! Who will pay for this act?

Tired players:
None

Current Sheriff:
Chubby

Currently in Jail:
Swaggs
Lathum

Deadline for Day10: 9:00pm EST Friday night. Your current sheriff is still alive, so a new sheriff is not needed. If you wish to elect a new sheriff, please do so by posting:

elect playername

Sheriff election is not mandatory as not voting confirms your desire to keep the current sheriff. For a new sheriff to be elected, they must receive more than 50% of the alive townspeople vote. (4 votes)

There are two valid players for lynch votes today: Swaggs and Lathum. If you do not post any lynch vote, it is assumed you wish to not lynch them. To lynch players please post as:

Lynch playername.

To lynch multiple players, please post:

Lynch playername
Lynch playername2

In order to lynch a player you must receive more than 50% of the alive townspeople's vote. (4 votes)
Old 10-20-2006, 08:29 AM   #2577
spleen1015
Coordinator

ntndeacon had his throat slit. He was the priest. He had the ability to find other people's vices and there was a possibility of curing those vices.

I thought we were going to jail Anxiety? Chubby, can you fill us in on what you were thinking here?
Old 10-20-2006, 08:30 AM   #2578
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

is anyone else thinking WTF???
Old 10-20-2006, 08:36 AM   #2579
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

At some point today, can the 7 people remaining let me know what your preference is for playing over the weekend? If the game does not end tonight, I need to know if people want to continue with a slow schedule over the weekend or a long schedule.

Option 1: Night 10 end Saturday morning 9:00am. Day 11 end Saturday evening 9:00pm. Night 11 end Sunday morning 9:00am. Day 12 end Sunday evening 9:00pm.

Option 2: Night 10 end Saturday night 9:00pm. Day 11 end Sunday evening 9:00pm EST.

I'll go with option 2 by default unless the majority of people want to keep things on normal schedule (option 1)
Old 10-20-2006, 08:37 AM   #2580
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
is anyone else thinking WTF???

I'm actually pretty lost.

I still trust Chief Rum, bullett, Chubby, and myself. I think Chubby is really the only one who has given us anything to trust him lately (jailing hoops and Barkeep).

What is your job Lathum?
Old 10-20-2006, 08:44 AM   #2581
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

I still trust Chief Rum, bullett, Chubby, and myself. I think Chubby is really the only one who has given us anything to trust him lately (jailing hoops and Barkeep).

What is your job Lathum?

my job? I am the pony express rider?

I really need chubby to explain his actions. I realize he jailed hoops and bk but it is possible there could have been a conversion between now and then, I was sure he was gonna arrest me and anxiety and lynch us both but I can't for the life of me understand why chubby wants anxiety out there.

I'm not going to work today so I am gonna hash out some stuff
Old 10-20-2006, 08:44 AM   #2582
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Option 2 please

Old 10-20-2006, 08:47 AM   #2583
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:

What is your job Lathum?

I'm not sure who to trust, really.

Anxiety has been suspicious because he wouldn't reveal that he had a gun.

Swaggs tells us he can switch a lynch. We voted to lynch path to have the lynch switched to Anxiety and then Swaggs backs out on the switch claiming role misinterpretation.

We wanted Anxiety jailed and Chubby didn't jail him. Instead he jails Swaggs when I don't think there was a lot of support for this decision.

bullet, he just the town drunk. He did kill Barkeep, but Lathum knew Barkeep to be a cowboy, so bullet really had no choice but to kill him, IMO.

Chief Rum, I don't know where I sit with him. He hasn't done anything to be suspicious of.

Lathum did give us Barkeep. After Barkeep's death, we have one cowboy left. I can't imagine 1 of the 2 remaining cowboys giving up the other one when we had 9:2 odds. Yet, he is still a little suspicious.

Myself, I'm just the damn Moritican. I'm tired of cleaning up all of these dead people without red sashes. I know that I am the only one I can trust at this point.

I have no idea where to go from here. I think with the killing last night, Anxiety needs to be jailed and lynched.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:00 AM   #2584
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i'm good eaither way but i would prefer this close to the end to bang it out so i say option one
Old 10-20-2006, 09:02 AM   #2585
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

spleen, bullet killed st.cronin
Old 10-20-2006, 09:07 AM   #2586
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
spleen, bullet killed st.cronin

You're right. I got mixed up.

Either way, there was no doubt that st. cronin was a cowboy because he was witnessed killing Fouts. So, bullet really had no choice but to kill him. That's what everyone wanted and by not following the group, he would have put himself on the block.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #2587
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

ok, so i've been doing some anaylisis. We have 7 players left.

Lathum
Chiefrum
swaggs
bulletsponge
chubby
anxiety
spleen

now the cowboys had a shot at a free kill last night since the jail was open any one of the seven of us could be the killer.

At best we are at a 6-1 ratio but more likely we are at 5-2. I think it is important we look at patterns and who could be working together.

The first question I have to ask my self is "why the hell did chubby NOT put anxiety in jail last night" If your not asking yourself this question then you shouldn't be playing the game.

Now it is also a safe assumption that as a group were going to lynch the 2 in jail, myself and anxiety. Instead swaggs ends up in jail for some reason.

Now I know I am good and if we operate under the assumption that swaggs is good and we are both lynched tonight that leaves it 3-2, cowboys kill tonight and game over.

Again we have to look at the connections, chubby chooses not to jail anxiety so even if we don't get lynched tonight that is the ability for them to get another kill before chubby is forced to jail anxiety or basicly sell himself out. At that point it would be a 4-2 ratio with anxiety in jail and chubby free to do another kill, again game basicly over.

I'm not sure where we go today but it seems to me there is to much of a connection between chubby and anxiety.

I also think they were smart to take out ntn last night since he was pretty much universaly trusted and would have made a good candidate to take over as sheriff.

At this point the person I trust the most is chief rum, I say

elect chiefrum

I also think we need to jail chubby and anxiety and lynch them tomorrow to end the game.

At this point we can't afford to lose any villegars so I say no lynch tonight, elect CR and jail chubby. I am assuming anxiety performed the kill last night so if there is another kill tonight and anxiety is still free he would come up tired, this would buy us another night without a kill or implicate anxiety if he comes up tired.

I'm around to discuss if you all like.
Old 10-20-2006, 12:44 PM   #2588
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Lynch Lathum

I still trust Swaggs enough to not vote for him. If we kill one person today, and then jail two more tonight, then we'll have three in jail and a solid chance that one is a cowboy who would then be unable to kill.

-Anxiety

Old 10-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #2589
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Lynch Lathum

I still trust Swaggs enough to not vote for him. If we kill one person today, and then jail two more tonight, then we'll have three in jail and a solid chance that one is a cowboy who would then be unable to kill.

-Anxiety

dude, you have nothing to say? That's it? How come you weren't arrested last night? How come you went into hiding.

Lynch me tonight and it goes to 4-2. A cowboy kill tonight brings it 3-2, chubby throws the others in jail and its game over. The only reason anxiety didn't vote for me and swaggs is they are slow playing it in an attempt to not look guilty.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:34 PM   #2590
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

5 1/2 hours left till deadline. Current vote totals:

Sheriff election: (4 votes needed)

(1) Chief Rum - Lathum (2587)

Lynch votes: (4 votes needed)

(0) Swaggs -

(1) Lathum - Anxiety (2588)

Last edited by Alan T : 10-20-2006 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:54 PM   #2591
Swaggs
Coordinator

Chubby is fine as sheriff. He jailed me, rather than Anxiety because Anxiety can mimic another player and avoid being caught. I'm guessing he jailed me because I asked him to because I have the ability to order Anxiety to be lynched if we choose to. I think it is a fine strategy to have two villagers in jail at all times, as that will prevent us from being outnumbered by Cowboys.

I think Lathum is the likely remaining Cowboy. Him throwing accusations at me and then Chubby sound like desperate measures from a desperate player.

Right now, the smart money is on trusting Chubby, bullett, me, and Chief Rum. That leaves spleen, Anxiety, and Lathum as untrusted in my eyes. I think Anxiety is just using his skills to keep himself alive.

I think our plan should be to lynch Lathum tonight and, if that doesn't end the game, I think we jail spleen and Anxiety tomorrow and the game ends.
Old 10-20-2006, 02:58 PM   #2592
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Chubby is fine as sheriff. He jailed me, rather than Anxiety because Anxiety can mimic another player and avoid being caught. I'm guessing he jailed me because I asked him to because I have the ability to order Anxiety to be lynched if we choose to. I think it is a fine strategy to have two villagers in jail at all times, as that will prevent us from being outnumbered by Cowboys.

I think Lathum is the likely remaining Cowboy. Him throwing accusations at me and then Chubby sound like desperate measures from a desperate player.

Right now, the smart money is on trusting Chubby, bullett, me, and Chief Rum. That leaves spleen, Anxiety, and Lathum as untrusted in my eyes. I think Anxiety is just using his skills to keep himself alive.

I think our plan should be to lynch Lathum tonight and, if that doesn't end the game, I think we jail spleen and Anxiety tomorrow and the game ends.

how can you say that? Anxiety came out clear as day and said he would go to jail if I would also? He came out and said he wasn't going to hide. I'm telling you, there are 2 cowboys out there.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:49 PM   #2593
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dude, you have nothing to say? That's it? How come you weren't arrested last night? How come you went into hiding.

Lynch me tonight and it goes to 4-2. A cowboy kill tonight brings it 3-2, chubby throws the others in jail and its game over. The only reason anxiety didn't vote for me and swaggs is they are slow playing it in an attempt to not look guilty.

I just dealt with a suicidal resident over the past several hours and I'm pretty shaken at the severity of what I had to deal with. I'm not really in a WW place right now, and I hope you guys understand. I won;t be logging in for a while.

For now, let mw just remind you that I did NOT dress up last night. If I had, and he had tried to get me, there would have been one less person jailed. Chubby chose to go elsewhere.

My vote stays on Lathum who looks like a WW with this post.

See ya later

Old 10-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #2594
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

anxiety, I hope that situation had a positive outcome and that you'll be ok...
Old 10-20-2006, 03:56 PM   #2595
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i would really like to hear from chubby on this one
Old 10-20-2006, 04:37 PM   #2596
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

crap my gun was stolen and i was knocked out!.
the last cowboy must not be in Jail. i hope there is only 1 left.

Free everyone in jail
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #2597
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge View Post
crap my gun was stolen and i was knocked out!.
the last cowboy must not be in Jail. i hope there is only 1 left.

Free everyone in jail

dola Free everyone in jail
Old 10-20-2006, 04:39 PM   #2598
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

dola. we should free 1 and jail another. keep searching till we find someone with my gun and kill them!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #2599
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

This end game is very interesting. Go Villagers!
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #2600
spleen1015
Coordinator

All I know is the cowboy is playing us like a fiddle.