Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-23-2006, 02:21 AM   #2701
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I can't see any good reason you would be holding this information back.

Hmm, not quite sure that was the fair response I was looking for. Do you mean no reason to hold it back now, or in the days leading up to this? Because I assure you there has been good reason to hold it back, for the very reason you are thinking now: it's revelation means you (and others) may seek to lynch me, and that will only help the cowboys.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 02:24 AM   #2702
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hmm, not quite sure that was the fair response I was looking for. Do you mean no reason to hold it back now, or in the days leading up to this? Because I assure you there has been good reason to hold it back, for the very reason you are thinking now: it's revelation means you (and others) may seek to lynch me, and that will only help the cowboys.

I am saying we are either going to win or lose this game tomorrow, so if it is useful information, now is the time.

I will tell you that Anxiety, Lathum, and Spleen are higher on MY radar right now. I would probably have very little suspicion of you, at all, but I think your plan is pretty ill-conceived and looks like an attempt to deliver the game to the cowboys if you are wrong. I am still not sure whether it is because you haven't thought it through well or are trying to help the cowboys, but I lean that you just haven't thought through the mechanics of what would happen.

Regardless, I would like to know and think you should make your information public. (also, I am going to bed soon and it may be our last chance to interact)
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 02:26 AM   #2703
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The evidence is clear that there is a cowboy other than Lathum and/or myself. SOMEONE WAS KILLED WHILE WE WERE IN JAIL. I know, and there is so much evidence that supports me that I don't know what else to say about it, that I am innocent.

Unless you are 100% sure that Spleen is a Cowboy, lynching both of us loses the game for you (unless you are a Cowboy, which I still have a tough time believing).

It would leave you, Anxiety, and Lathum alive. The Cowboy among you three would end the game that night with a kill, unless two of you are Cowboys, in which case the game ends right there.

We are going to have to roll the dice in this game at some point, but I don't think lynching Spleen and I, together, is the smart move. I am probably going to vote to lynch Spleen and use my action and see what happens tomorrow.

Unless you can clear someone, and at the same time yourself, by being with them all night in the PM you got on 10/20/06, it is going to take luck.

So you believe both Anxiety and Lathum could be cowboys? I don't think that's the case (I am fairly certain Lathum is a villager), but apparently you think it is more a possibility than me. If so, then, yes, lynching both you and spleen would be foolish and ensure the end of the game.

If one is a cowboy, though, and not the other, I am not so sure it ends that night with a cowboy kill. Two of the three have guns for sure (myself and Lathum). I suspect Anxiety has a gun as well. In other words, it's not certain the cowboy would be able to successfuly make his kill.

Further, I will arrest both Lathum and Anxiety if I am still sheriff, and I will also be protected by the deputies. I think it would be very difficult for that kill to happen.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:33 AM   #2704
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
So you believe both Anxiety and Lathum could be cowboys? I don't think that's the case (I am fairly certain Lathum is a villager), but apparently you think it is more a possibility than me. If so, then, yes, lynching both you and spleen would be foolish and ensure the end of the game.

If one is a cowboy, though, and not the other, I am not so sure it ends that night with a cowboy kill. Two of the three have guns for sure (myself and Lathum). I suspect Anxiety has a gun as well. In other words, it's not certain the cowboy would be able to successfuly make his kill.

Further, I will arrest both Lathum and Anxiety if I am still sheriff, and I will also be protected by the deputies. I think it would be very difficult for that kill to happen.

Don't get off track here. I want to know what happened on 10/20.

As for my thoughts, I think that there are still two Cowboys. If there is only one cowboy remaining, it is you because you are the only person that was tired after the recent back to back kills. That is a fact.

There is absolutely a cowboy among you, Spleen, and Anxiety, as Lathum and I were in jail at the beginning and end of the night the last time there was a villager death.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:35 AM   #2705
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am saying we are either going to win or lose this game tomorrow, so if it is useful information, now is the time.

I will tell you that Anxiety, Lathum, and Spleen are higher on MY radar right now. I would probably have very little suspicion of you, at all, but I think your plan is pretty ill-conceived and looks like an attempt to deliver the game to the cowboys if you are wrong. I am still not sure whether it is because you haven't thought it through well or are trying to help the cowboys, but I lean that you just haven't thought through the mechanics of what would happen.

Regardless, I would like to know and think you should make your information public. (also, I am going to bed soon and it may be our last chance to interact)

Will do.

On the night ntn was killed and bulletsponge lost his gun, I was with bulletsponge...stealing his gun.

It's actually the only successful brothel girl move I have performed all game, sadly enough, and it took bulletsponge being blitheringly drunk to do it. He said he was "knocked out". I don't know if he said that because he was embarrassed to admit he was drunk again, or maybe AlanT actually told him in his PM he believe he was knocked out. The fact is, he was pounding drinks in the saloon when I walked up. We walked out together, and just outside the saloon, he collapsed from being drunk and passed out. At that point, I took his gun, one of the other two night actions I said I had (I hinted at them earlier in the game, but didn't reveal so as to not give the cowboys any more clue of my importance).

I went to bulletsponge to steal his gun, because he flatly said he couldn't do showdowns anymore. I thought if I could steal his gun, I would be able to protect myself better and perhaps gain the ability to initiate a showdown. In other words, I thought it would help us more in my hands than in his, since he had already "shot his wad", so to speak.

Unfortunately, I have to carry some guilt for his death the following night. I thought bullet would realize what danger he would be in to the cowboys if he revealed his gun had been stolen. Alas, he did not, and the cowboys had a new target they could safely go after. While I question why bullet would reveal this, I have to admit I pretty much inadvertently handed him to the cowboys with my move.

And that is God's honest truth. I have held the secret of having bullet's gun ever since, almost hoping a cowboy with a knife would come try to kill me. But then I was elected sheriff and made it all moot.

So if my plan is ill-conceived (and you don't choose to hang me out of hand right now), what would your plan be?

And, yes, I must be off to bed soon, too.

Unlynch Spleen
Unlynch Swaggs

I will hold off on my plan in the hopes we can find a better way.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:40 AM   #2706
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Don't get off track here. I want to know what happened on 10/20.

As for my thoughts, I think that there are still two Cowboys. If there is only one cowboy remaining, it is you because you are the only person that was tired after the recent back to back kills. That is a fact.

There is absolutely a cowboy among you, Spleen, and Anxiety, as Lathum and I were in jail at the beginning and end of the night the last time there was a villager death.

I was responding to one while you entered the other; wasn't trying to change the subject.

If you think my being tired that night means I am the only cowboy, your logic is very flawed, because I am not a cowboy.

Anxiety is the obvious choice here, with his caginess and resistance to arrest and the fact he has kept so much secret about his role abilities and whether he has a gun or not. As I have been saying for three days now, and yet you still don't bring him in.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:43 AM   #2707
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alright... that is actually not as bad as I had thought. I wish you could have cleared someone else, but I am glad that you didn't say you were with ntndeacon on that night, as I was with him. As I said earlier, I almost must trust you to win this game, so I am leaning towards doing that.

A thought is to elect me, so that you and I both have guns, but I am getting too tired to really consider what to do after that.

If you have the gun, then realistically, you could jail Lathum, leave Spleen and I in jail, and leave Anxiety on his own to do whatever the hell it is that he does, and there should be no more night kills--ending the chance for a cowboy win. But that probably wouldn't be much fun.

Anyway, I am out for the night. I hope to see some analysis from Spleen and Lathum tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:44 AM   #2708
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BTW, remember the analysis I did earlier in the game. That took hours, all my free time that night, in fact. And you don't have to believe me to know that. Just look at that analysis and the detail I put in it. You know I didn't put that together in 15 mins. And it was all toward ferreting out cowboys (and succeeded, too).

If you believe I would put that much work into something, just to put me in a CoT while also outing a cowboy who (in your mind) would be my supposed partner, I think you're stretching things considerably to believe I am a cowboy.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:50 AM   #2709
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
BTW, remember the analysis I did earlier in the game. That took hours, all my free time that night, in fact. And you don't have to believe me to know that. Just look at that analysis and the detail I put in it. You know I didn't put that together in 15 mins. And it was all toward ferreting out cowboys (and succeeded, too).

If you believe I would put that much work into something, just to put me in a CoT while also outing a cowboy who (in your mind) would be my supposed partner, I think you're stretching things considerably to believe I am a cowboy.

As I said, I don't think you are a cowboy and, for our chances of winning the game (or at least my own), I am going to assume you are not.

With that said, if there is only one cowboy remaining, it has to be you because you were tired after back-to-back kills. There is no argument against that.

Tomorrow, as I said, I plan to use my lynching ability. If you all want to lynch me or Spleen, as well, that is your choice. I will, almost certainly, be voting for Spleen and using my powers to lynch Anxiety or Lathum. All three will have to make good cases tomorrow and, hopefully, they will feel compelled to do so, since we are in endgame mode right now.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:51 AM   #2710
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alright... that is actually not as bad as I had thought. I wish you could have cleared someone else, but I am glad that you didn't say you were with ntndeacon on that night, as I was with him. As I said earlier, I almost must trust you to win this game, so I am leaning towards doing that.

A thought is to elect me, so that you and I both have guns, but I am getting too tired to really consider what to do after that.

If you have the gun, then realistically, you could jail Lathum, leave Spleen and I in jail, and leave Anxiety on his own to do whatever the hell it is that he does, and there should be no more night kills--ending the chance for a cowboy win. But that probably wouldn't be much fun.

Anyway, I am out for the night. I hope to see some analysis from Spleen and Lathum tomorrow.

I am, too. I am fine with you being sheriff, and if I still am, I have no problem bringing in Lathum again (this time for his protection, although he is probably better with his gun than I am). Either way, works for me, but I will hold on voting for sheriff until I return tomorrow night to see if a consensus one way or another has arisen (I will be home about an hour before deadline, as usual).

I still strongly urge you to use your ability on Anxiety. IMO, the real suspects left are him and maybe spleen. spleen can't do anything now, as he is in jail. Anxiety is the only strong suspect that is a potential danger, and your way is the only way to assure us of getting him, as his disguises make him extremely difficult to arrest.

I look forward to reading this discussion when I get home tomorrow.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:55 AM   #2711
Swaggs
Coordinator

Who did you visit last night, btw?
Old 10-23-2006, 02:56 AM   #2712
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
With that said, if there is only one cowboy remaining, it has to be you because you were tired after back-to-back kills. There is no argument against that.

Oh, okay, now I see your logic. Yes, that would be true given that evidence if we assume that those kills (ntn's and then bullet's) were performed in such a way to be night actions. You see now why I have been so strongly advocating the presence of two cowboys instead of one. And why I focused on Chubby, because he could do his night actions without appearing tired. Alas, that was a false lead.

My fear is that somehow Anxiety has the ability to perform his actions without being tired. He has shown he can do this with his disguises. What if it is all the way around, no matter what night actions he has? That is what has troubled me, and is the only way there can be only one cowboy (besides myself being a cowboy, which, of course, I ruled out since I know I am not).

I will likely vote for spleen as well, but I will hold off until I see discussion tomorrow.

Old 10-23-2006, 02:59 AM   #2713
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Who did you visit last night, btw?

As the brothel girl? No one. Didn't see the point. I was arresting spleen, and already visited him three nights ago (he shut me down). I visited Anxiety night before last, and he also shut me down. I visited Lathum earlier before he went into jail with you (just before he revealed Barkeep, I think), so I knew he wasn't interested.

I got no indication any of them would be interested, so I didn't do any brothel girl actions.

Old 10-23-2006, 07:56 AM   #2714
spleen1015
Coordinator

Anxiety has been #1 on my radar for the last few days. He moves higher on that list when he doesn't get arrested and people keep dying. I'm extremely frustrated that Chief trying to jail him last night is the first sign of anyone trying to do anything about it when everyone has been suspecting him for 2 -3 days.

If Swaggs is to be believed, he has had the ability to have Anxiety lynched and he hasn't. So, this makes me suspicious of both of them.

I don't like the idea of Chief stealing bullet's gun and then bullet turning up dead by gun, but I don't know if this makes me lack trust in Chief. If he is the last remaining cowboy, this is one hell of a play, IMO.

Lathum has given us a cowboy on a silver platter. Outside of myself, he is the most trustworthy. With bullet's death happening while he is in jail, that makes him less of a suspect.

The end of this game has proven to be pretty challenging and I don't know which route to take.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:02 AM   #2715
spleen1015
Coordinator

Dola,

You guys don't want to lynch me. If there are 2 cowboys left, then this is going to give them the game.

Chubby was the Pinkerton detective, as we all knew. He had the ability to tail folks at night to see what they were up to. Figure I should get this out there before you guys lynch me.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:07 AM   #2716
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK swaggs, I'm not sure what else I have to do to prove I am innocent. I was in jail with you during 2 kills, I sold out barkeep. If you are trying to base my guilt/innocence on voting for chubby it took 4 to tango.

I think the best way to end the game right now is for you to lynch anxiety. HE has hidden from the law 3-4 days in a row and aside from the incident he had at work all he has done is pop in and vote and pop out. It seems like he doesn't want to give anything away.

I would also start to look for anxiety to start making a last ditch effort to save his own ass remember, this is ENDGAME!!

If he is the last cowboy, game over. If he isn't it is most likely spleen who is locked up and not harmfull to us and we lynch him tomorrow.

I may be out most of the day but if alanT wants to speed up the day phase I am cool with that.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:21 AM   #2717
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
OK swaggs, I'm not sure what else I have to do to prove I am innocent. I was in jail with you during 2 kills, I sold out barkeep. If you are trying to base my guilt/innocence on voting for chubby it took 4 to tango.

I think the best way to end the game right now is for you to lynch anxiety. HE has hidden from the law 3-4 days in a row and aside from the incident he had at work all he has done is pop in and vote and pop out. It seems like he doesn't want to give anything away.

I would also start to look for anxiety to start making a last ditch effort to save his own ass remember, this is ENDGAME!!

If he is the last cowboy, game over. If he isn't it is most likely spleen who is locked up and not harmfull to us and we lynch him tomorrow.

I may be out most of the day but if alanT wants to speed up the day phase I am cool with that.

Lathum, you were arrested after ntndeacon was killed. I know because I was arrested after ntndeacon was killed and you didn't come into the jail until afterwards.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:24 AM   #2718
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Dola,

You guys don't want to lynch me. If there are 2 cowboys left, then this is going to give them the game.

Chubby was the Pinkerton detective, as we all knew. He had the ability to tail folks at night to see what they were up to. Figure I should get this out there before you guys lynch me.

How did he die?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:24 AM   #2719
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
How did he die?

This is very important information, as it could clear Lathum, in my mind.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:24 AM   #2720
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
How did he die?

Chubby? His cause of death was hanging. I thought that was pretty obvious since we lynched him?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:28 AM   #2721
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I am really leaving after this. Swaggs, You are talking alot about your ability and being sheriff. I'm not sure if the 2 are related but I am also sure you are a good guy. I am also sure CR is a good guy so IMO if either one is sheriff it is basicly the same thing so for now.

VOTE SWAGGS
Old 10-23-2006, 08:29 AM   #2722
spleen1015
Coordinator

Swaggs, if you were elected sheriff, what would be your plan? I'm not opposed to electing someone new if I agree with the route that they believe in taking.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:29 AM   #2723
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

should read VOTE SWAGGS FOR SHERIFF
Old 10-23-2006, 08:30 AM   #2724
Swaggs
Coordinator

My bad.

What was the cause of death for Bullet. He was killed the night that Lathum and I were in jail together.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:33 AM   #2725
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Swaggs, if you were elected sheriff, what would be your plan? I'm not opposed to electing someone new if I agree with the route that they believe in taking.

Right now I am considering just having Anxiety lynched with my action. He is not doing anything to give away information and has been high on the radar for several days. I am not sure who, if anyone I would arrest, we would have to discuss it. I would almost certainly leave you in jail, as you are unarmed and can't protect yourself. If I had a gun, then everyone else would have one.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:35 AM   #2726
Swaggs
Coordinator

Alright... order has been sent for Anxiety to be lynched. I don't feel anywhere near 100% on this, but I feel better on it than I would Chief or Lathum right now. Hopefully I didn't just blow the game for us.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:35 AM   #2727
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
My bad.

What was the cause of death for Bullet. He was killed the night that Lathum and I were in jail together.

He was shot once in the head and once in the body.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:39 AM   #2728
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
He was shot once in the head and once in the body.

So that clearly means someone other than you did it.

I hope it was Anxiety. I sent in the order for Anxiety to be lynched. Hopefully I didn't just end the game.

I don't know if Alan will run it now or wait until the deadline.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:40 AM   #2729
Swaggs
Coordinator

Sigh...

I can't make the order while I am in jail. I deserve to be lynched in this game.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:40 AM   #2730
Swaggs
Coordinator

I am out for awhile.

Plenty open to suggestion.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:43 AM   #2731
st.cronin
General Manager

Wow, day 13 - what's the longest WW game? This has got to be up there.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:44 AM   #2732
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Sigh...

I can't make the order while I am in jail. I deserve to be lynched in this game.

This is definitely not good. The whole reason you're in jail was to protect your ability. Now, what in the hell do we do?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:48 AM   #2733
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Wow, day 13 - what's the longest WW game? This has got to be up there.

I'm pretty sure this is the longest WW game. There have been 1 or 2 that I know of with more posts. (The necromancer game I know had a huge amount of posts but went only 8 days).
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 08:50 AM   #2734
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
This is definitely not good. The whole reason you're in jail was to protect your ability. Now, what in the hell do we do?

I'd suggest no lynch or lynching you today, but that is because I know I am a villager and don't want to die.

I would still like to be elected sheriff. If I am let out, I will use my order to lynch Anxiety. I still think we are screwed, though, as there are almost certainly 2 Cowboys left, since there were back to back kills.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:02 AM   #2735
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So that clearly means someone other than you did it.

I hope it was Anxiety. I sent in the order for Anxiety to be lynched. Hopefully I didn't just end the game.

I don't know if Alan will run it now or wait until the deadline.

Bad call. Bad call.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 12:29 PM   #2736
Swaggs
Coordinator

Not much happening, it looks like.

I guess there are only five of us left, though.

I'd like to hear some analysis from Spleen, Anxiety, and Lathum.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:33 PM   #2737
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Not much happening, it looks like.

I guess there are only five of us left, though.

I'd like to hear some analysis from Spleen, Anxiety, and Lathum.

I gave pretty much all of my thoughts on everyone earlier this morning. I'm pretty much unconvinced that anyone of you guys are on my side. I have reasons to believe that all of you guys are a cowboy.

I would like to give you a vote of confidence and elect you sheriff, but there has been a lot of misinformation from you about your ability. So, I don't think I can trust you enough for that. At the same time, I believe that you didn't fully understand the limits of your ability and I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and elect you sheriff.

I don't know where to go right now.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:39 PM   #2738
Swaggs
Coordinator

Understandable Spleen. I clearly did not know all of the dynamics of my special ability.

I lean towards trusting Chief Rum, but I would not be shocked if anyone of you four are cowboys.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:42 PM   #2739
hoopsguy
General Manager

I would not be shocked if all the Cowboys are gone and Alan T is just extending the game at this point for his sick amusement.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:45 PM   #2740
spleen1015
Coordinator

Here's the problem as I see it. We're all up in arms over what action to take. So, as villagers if we don't act, we're giving the game to the cowboys because eventually, they're going to act. So, we have to do something. With that being said, screw my suspicion of you. I will vote to have you elected.

ELECT SWAGGS

I don't want to lose this game out of fear of making the wrong decision. It is better to make a decision than not to at all. I hope this helps us win the game.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:47 PM   #2741
spleen1015
Coordinator

Dola, I understand if you guys want to lynch me. The villagers need to act. Just know that if there are 2 cowboys like as suspected by some, lynching me wins them the game.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:48 PM   #2742
spleen1015
Coordinator

Double Dola, it is my pleasure to butcher the english language.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:52 PM   #2743
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

With about 6 hours left till deadline, here are the current vote totals:

Sheriff election: (3 votes needed)

(3) Swaggs - Swaggs (2690), Lathum (2723), Spleen (2740)

Lynch votes: (3 votes needed)

(0) Swaggs -

(1) Spleen - Anxiety (2676)

Like yesterday, if this deadline does not end the game somehow I will process night actions as soon as I have them from everyone (or a PM saying they will not be performing any night actions).
Old 10-23-2006, 02:33 PM   #2744
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

AlanT, didn't CR vote to lynch both Swaggs and Spleen?

Old 10-23-2006, 02:36 PM   #2745
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
AlanT, didn't CR vote to lynch both Swaggs and Spleen?

Yes, but he unvoted later.
Old 10-23-2006, 02:53 PM   #2746
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
I would not be shocked if all the Cowboys are gone and Alan T is just extending the game at this point for his sick amusement.

I'm not convinced that they aren't all cowboys, and collectively screwing with us ex-villagers.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #2747
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Okay - I'm off to, ironically, run a real life WW as a program from some of my residents in an October themed event.

Before I go, some analysis:

We have either:

1). One WW, who therefore decided not to kill last night or is in jail.

2). Two WW, both in jail.

We had back to back kills earlier, and I suspected that we had two bad guys because no one was tired (except for Chief Rum).

If we had two bad guys and one was out of jail, there would have been a killing last night and game over.

So, we can't let anyone in jail out of jail.

Either one of the five of us is a baddie, or Swaggs and Spleen both are.

That seems to leave us with two possibilities:

Either Chief Rum is a baddie because he was tired after the second consecutive killing; or

Both Swaggs and Spleen are baddies.

-Anxiety

Old 10-23-2006, 05:29 PM   #2748
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

What i think we should do is elect swaggs, have swaggs let himself out of jail tonight and put CR in jail, then use his ability on anxiety first thing in the morning.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #2749
Swaggs
Coordinator

No vote from me tonight.

I guess if there are two of them left and they get a nightkill we lose, but I honestly have no idea here.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #2750
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I left my program to come back for a few seconds because I was further analyzing the situation as I'm running games and another thought came to me.

I thought there wer two possibilities:

1. Chief Rum is a baddie. Only way to explain one bad guy and consecutive kills with no harm.

2. Both people in jail are bad guys. Otherwise, they would have killed someone last night and won.

There is a third option I hadn't considered. One in jail, one outside, because the one outside is afraid to launch an attack. Afraid to launch an attack against me because I can mimic and afraid to launch an attack agains the sherrif because he is guarded by his deputies.

It all makes sense now.

In both double person scenarios, the bad person is spleen. I trust Swaggs because he didn't duke me for days. As a bad guy, he would have known I was a villager and would have duked me for sure since he could get away with it. But he didn't. That indicates to me he's good.

Swaggs - Vote for spleen. Either CR is a bad guy or spleen is in two scenarios. Either Lathum or CR (depending on scenario) vote for spleen as well.

We have to take out spleen tonight.

-Anxiety