Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-08-2005, 10:43 PM   #301
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

15 minute mark: They are keeping 8 or 9 men back and shutting down our offensive opportunities so far.

Halftime: 0-0 tie. They are playing the biggest game of turtle I've ever seen. Very frustrating.

46 minute mark: Taylor stops a shot by Hurwitz.

48 minute mark: Counterattack is flowing.. Wood passes to Downing passes back to Wood just inside the box.. he shoots.. wide left

50 minute mark: Downing with a corner to Rooney.. he heads it.. into the crossbar.

54 minute mark: Taylor with a long kick.. Rooney outraces the defense.. gets to the ball.. dribbles into the box.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

55 minute mark: Wood steals the ball.. passes it to King.. he one touches it to Rooney just outside the box.. he dribbles between two defenders.. fakes out the keeper.. fires a shot.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0. Rooney with 2 very quick goals.

75 minute mark: Rooney has had his chance.. Tucker on for Rooney, Worthington on for King, and Morris on for Johnson at right back.

85 minute mark: Ohana passes to Ghynam in the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL. 2-1.

87 minute mark: Downing dribbles past two defenders.. crosses it to the right side of the box.. Lennon knocks it down.. shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-1.

Game over. 3-1 win for England!

We outshot them 14-11 (9-4 on target)

Lennon wins MoM, 10 for form, 8 of 11 passing, 3 key passes, 2 of 5 tackles, 0 of 2 headers, 3 interceptions, 11 runs, 1 foul drawn, and 1 goal.

Rooney also had a 10 for form.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 10:46 PM   #302
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Other WC Qualifying news:

Michael Heller had a goal and an assist for Germany in their 5-0 win over Armenia.

Trotta and Salva both played well, but Italy tied Kazakhstan 0-0.

Mickael Schmidt had an assist for France in their 2-0 win over Northern Ireland.

Holland beat Croatia 3-1. Boogaart played ok as did Schreurs.

Ortega had an assist for Spain in their 2-1 win over Wales.

Vincent Kompany played well for Belgium in their 4-0 win over Moldova.

Darren Fletcher played well for Scotland, but they were beat by Poland 2-1.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:55 PM   #303
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 6, 2017 -

Monaco's Maxi Lopez has won the European Golden Boot Award with 27 goals this year. Rooney came in 2nd, and Guilherme So of Lyon came in 3rd.

Alberto Flores played well for Spain's U21 team despite not scoring or assisting on any goals. Spain beat Estonia 3-0.

June 7, 2017 -

Today we travel to play Malta in the last World Cup Qualfying match of the summer. Malta is 6th in their group and they don't have any stars or very talented players.

We are 1-10 favorites.

It's sunny and in the high 80's.

GK: Taylor
DL: Thomas
DC: Robert Morris
DC: Bennett
DR: Johnson
ML: John Hall
MC: Parker
MC: Stephen Taylor
MR: Eagles
SC: Rooney
SC: Worthington

S1: Lancaster
S2: David Evans
S3: King
S4: Tucker
S5: Wayne Dunn
S6: Jamie Cook
S7: James Gordon
Old 08-08-2005, 11:14 PM   #304
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

7 minute mark: Eagles passes to Parker just outside the box.. Parker with a hard shot.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

34 minute mark: Hall passes to Rooney left of the box.. he dribbles past two defenders.. Rooney fires a pass into the 6 yard box.. Worthington outjumps the keeper.. heads it.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Halftime: 2-0 lead for us.

64 minute mark: Hall passes to Rooney left of the box.. he centers it to Worthington in the middle of the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

72 minute mark: Wood passes it to Rooney.. he dribbles up the middle of the pitch.. past two defenders.. perfect lead pass to Worthington on his right.. Worthington shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0. That is his hattrick.

73 minute mark: Cook on for Parker, Tucker on for Rooney, and James Gordon on for Worthington.

75 minute mark: Hall passes to Tucker in the left half of the box.. he spins away from a defender.. shoots from 8 yards.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 5-0.

85 minute mark: Beyere passes it to Dalli in the box.. he heads it.. right past Taylor.. GOAL. 5-1.

Game over. 5-1 win for us

We outshot them 19-3 (13-1 on target)

Worthington wins MoM, 10 for form, 8 of 14 passes, 3 key passes, 1 of 2 tackles, 5 of 7 headers, 8 runs, 3 goals.

Most of my starts had 9's for form except Taylor who had a 6 in goal.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:19 PM   #305
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Other World Cup News:

Darren Fletcher had an assist for Scotland in their 2-1 win over Belarus.

Micahel Heller played ok for Germany in their 2-0 win over Georgia.

Antonio Ortega had an assist and a goal for Spain in their 3-0 win over Estonia.

Vincent Kompany played well for Belgium, but they tied Serbia 0-0.

Mark van den Boogaart played very well for Holland and had an assist in their 3-1 win over Luxembourg.

Adriano Trotta and Salva both played well for Italy in their 1-0 win over Latvia.

38 year old Tim Howard played well for the USA in their 4-0 win over Trinidad & Tobago. Freddy Adu had 2 goals and an assist. Landon Donovan had a goal and an assist.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:41 PM   #306
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 15, 2017 -

Tim Howard has qualified as a coach. My assistant manager feels that he is going to be a VERY good keeper coach.

Tim Howard has announced that he will be retiring in a few days. He hopes I will keep him on as a coach.

I wonder who will start for the USA in the World Cup this upcoming year.

Adriano had 2 goals for Brazil in their 2-0 win over Bolivia in the World Cup Qualifying match.

Carlos Godoy had 2 assist for Argentina in their 3-1 win over Uruguay. Diego Cardozo and Matias Cahais both played ok.

We've stayed in 1st in the European Club Rankings.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:52 PM   #307
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 20, 2017 -

Darren Fletcher has been awarded the "Gold FA Coaching Badge" (OOC Note: What is that?) He has told me that he hopes to become a coach for us very soon.

Fletcher has announced that he will retire after this season.

Both Adriano's, Boggart, and Schreurs have all been called up to their national teams for the Confederations Cup.

We've signed a new sponsorship deal worth 15 million dollars per year for 4 years.

Wayne Rooney has been voted the Player of the Year by our club's supporters.

We've gotten 6 new players from our youth academy including a 16 year old midfielder/centreback named Karl Roberts who looks promising.

We've been given 24.5 million dollars from TV rights for the upcoming season.

We will play Liverpool in the English Community Shield this year.

The board is delighted with my performance as manager.

The board has announced a transfer budget of 27.5 million dollars for the upcoming season.

Well, that is the end of another year. I'll start next year's thread in a few days.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:59 PM   #308
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Fishing around a little, it seems that the Gold badge simply lets you know they're going to be a good coach.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:25 AM   #309
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Insane! What a way to win the Champie's League! That rocks!
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:26 AM   #310
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Fishing around a little, it seems that the Gold badge simply lets you know they're going to be a good coach.
If that's the case, that'll be awesome! Fletcher and Howard on the staff! Woohoo!

Last edited by daedalus : 08-09-2005 at 02:30 AM.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 10:31 PM   #311
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus
Insane! What a way to win the Champie's League! That rocks!

Thanks! It was a very exciting win
Old 08-09-2005, 10:37 PM   #312
Calis
College Starter

Oops, I just spoiled something from later, accidently saw the CL win, congrats!

I just started reading this dynasty as I finally got FM yesterday, so I'm still on the first season but wanted to say it's a good read so far and at some point I'll be all caught up!

Now I'm reading through and hoping at some point Celtic makes a splash in your game, it seems FM is my only hope of seeing that in the near future.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:47 PM   #313
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calis
Oops, I just spoiled something from later, accidently saw the CL win, congrats!

I just started reading this dynasty as I finally got FM yesterday, so I'm still on the first season but wanted to say it's a good read so far and at some point I'll be all caught up!

Now I'm reading through and hoping at some point Celtic makes a splash in your game, it seems FM is my only hope of seeing that in the near future.

Sorry that you accidently saw the win. Hope you enjoy reading the rest of the dynasty

As far as Celtic, I haven't heard much from them. However, to be fair to them, they aren't in one of my main leagues that I'm simulating.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:26 AM   #314
TonyR
High School Varsity

Great season. I know you wanted to win all 4 competitions, but 2/4 isn't that bad.
Besides if you won all 4 you wouldn't have something to strive for next season!