Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-28-2018, 10:04 AM   #101
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Fun to watch video reviews of this game.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 10:07 AM   #102
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
Just give it a try. Wait for a sale and it's worth the $35 I bought it for.

I think there is a fair chance NPCs will come around in later DLCs.

You have to pay more to get nocs... And this is okay with you. That is what I'm hearing
Old 12-29-2018, 12:52 PM   #103
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
You have to pay more to get nocs... And this is okay with you. That is what I'm hearing

nocs = npcs in future DLC? Sure, I'm good with that. If the DLCs are too expensive, I'll wait for the inevitable sale.
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 07:58 AM   #104
Edward64
Head Coach

FWIW, I've only been participating when Whitesprings has been nuked. Last night, I joined others when Top of the World was nuked.

It was a pretty sad affair, Whitesprings had many, many more to kill and more challenging. I'm not sure the logic behind this, I would like to see other areas nuked but if its the same experience as TotW, I can understand why Whitesprings is the #1 choice.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:56 PM   #105
BYU 14
Coordinator

I am slacking in terminology, but what are 'NOCS'
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2018, 03:56 PM   #106
Edward64
Head Coach

I wasn't sure either. I think a typo where NOCS = NPCs
Old 01-01-2019, 07:36 PM   #107
Edward64
Head Coach

Some news on future plans.

I am surprised they apparently do so much with micro-transactions. I have not found the need to contribute.

Bethesda Teases Upcoming New Content for Fallout 76
Quote:
Bethesda has adopted a different release model for post-launch content with Fallout 76, using micro-transaction earnings to fund the development of DLC. As a result, all DLC will be free to download. Due to that change, it’s currently unknown whether the studio plans to release large expansions, as they have with previous Fallout titles, or a steady stream of smaller add-ons. (Or indeed, some measure of both.)

Whatever the case, Bethesda does tease a few upcoming features; “We’re also building an incredible list of future updates that we can’t wait to share,” says the studio; “including new quests, weekly in-game events, new Vaults opening, a new PvP mode, Player Vending and much more”. Some of these features have been mentioned in previous posts, such as the new PvP mode. As of yet, Bethesda hasn’t confirmed release dates for any upcoming new content. However, it sounds as though things could come sooner rather than later.

Last edited by Edward64 : 01-01-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-01-2019, 07:39 PM   #108
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
I wasn't sure either. I think a typo where NOCS = NPCs

lol yeah it meant to say NPCs
Old 01-01-2019, 09:41 PM   #109
Edward64
Head Coach

Welp, finished all the main quests except for the last one where I nuke someplace. I tried it earlier and got my butt handed to me (I know better now what to expect).

Got pretty much a collection of all the armor except for the X-01. Raider, T51b, T60, Excavator, Ultracite but for some strange reason, can't find plans for the X-01 (although lots of mods)

Got some nice weapons but never found an explosive weapon. Not sure what I did wrong or missed

Scorchbeasts don't intimidate me now. I can take them out along with all of the other WV legendary monsters (including the Moth Man!). Haven't fought the ScorchQueen yet ... I was hoping for an explosive weapon first before joining a team at the nuke site

So in retrospect ...

1) Like FO 4 except missing the NPC's
2) Lack of NPC's does lose something - the depth, variety (?) of the story line(s)
3) FO 4 NPC's seem to make the world bigger even though FO 76 is much larger
4) Certainly got my $35 out of it. I will buy the DLC's as they expand

Other

5) I've read on boards many negative experiences with bad PvP actors. TBH, I've not experienced any. Maybe its the PC world vs XBox/PS?
6) I've experienced some bugs but nothing major other than being disconnected from server more often than I would have liked

Some dings (excluding NPCs)

1) There needs to be more variety in the re-spawning of baddies and things to pick up. Way too predictable
2) More options to interact with other players (e.g. text chat)
3) Ability to display your stuff (e.g. weapons, armor) in your CAMP. You can build shelves, stations but can't do much with them

Only $40 now.
Old 01-02-2019, 04:13 PM   #110
Edward64
Head Coach

Classic, on my Jan 1 post I talked about doing my last main quest with the nukes.

Glad I didn't yesterday!

https://kotaku.com/fallout-76-starts...kes-1831436569
Quote:
It’s the beginning of a new year, the perfect time for fresh starts. And one of 2018’s more disappointing games, Fallout 76, is in dire need of one. Unfortunately, the multiplayer survival game has kicked off 2019 with another problem: players are currently locked out of its nuke silos.

Players discovered this yesterday on January 1, the day of the game’s weekly reset. Instead of silos re-opening after use, players found that the silos were locked with a new countdown timer of 9,999 hours.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:23 PM   #111
Edward64
Head Coach

NPCs ... of sorts.

Fallout 76 players find human NPC and unreleased items in secret 'dev room' | PC Gamer
Quote:
Via this report from Eurogamer, you can see a video of a player exploring the purported 'dev room' here, though I expect it may be taken down at some point so I've made some gifs. You'll see the various chambers, shelves, and footlockers crammed with weapons, plans, food, and other items. The level 1 human NPC, named Wooby, is hanging out in there too.
Old 01-11-2019, 09:28 PM   #112
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Yeah, I think the dev rooms were all posted from F4 (3?) at one point. Some pretty freaky shit in those.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:43 PM   #113
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:

So in retrospect ...

1) Like FO 4 except missing the NPC's
2) Lack of NPC's does lose something - the depth, variety (?) of the story line(s)
3) FO 4 NPC's seem to make the world bigger even though FO 76 is much larger
4) Certainly got my $35 out of it. I will buy the DLC's as they expand

Other

5) I've read on boards many negative experiences with bad PvP actors. TBH, I've not experienced any. Maybe its the PC world vs XBox/PS?
6) I've experienced some bugs but nothing major other than being disconnected from server more often than I would have liked

Some dings (excluding NPCs)

1) There needs to be more variety in the re-spawning of baddies and things to pick up. Way too predictable
2) More options to interact with other players (e.g. text chat)
3) Ability to display your stuff (e.g. weapons, armor) in your CAMP. You can build shelves, stations but can't do much with them

Only $40 now.

Generally agree. I took a break from playing sometime before New Years but I definitely feel I got my money's worth.

A great world. The best they've done for a Bethesda Fallout game. The lack of NPCs does hurt the experience, but not as bad as I initially thought when details of the game were explained.

The smartest thing Bethesda could do IMO is plan an expansion that has the Brotherhood of Steel and Enclave moving in on the area. I think interest in an expansion like that would be significant and energize the player base.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 08:01 PM   #114
Edward64
Head Coach

Well that was an interesting walk.

Took a stroll on the road from Watago to Robotech HQ and back. First fight was with 2 Scorched Beasts, Wendigo & Hermit Crab at the same time. A squad of level 60+ mutants with a minigun and a Moth Man next. On my way back, another Scorched Beast & Wendigo, and then Grafton monster with some ghouls.

I've never experienced so many big baddies before in a short amount of time.

Good loot but no really good legendary stuff.
Old 01-15-2019, 02:55 AM   #115
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

So the "dev room discovery" is getting more interesting.

Players are apparently being banned for accessing it but with (allegedly, I guess) an offer to have their account reinstated ... IF they'll tell Bethesda in detail how they got into the room.

Meanwhile eBay is becoming the marketplace for pretty much any item you want - for real world cash - including the items found in the dev room.

What a glorious c.f. this has been.
Old 04-07-2019, 11:05 AM   #116
Edward64
Head Coach

Still playing FO 76 here and there. They have come out with a Survival mode for PvP. I'm not really into that but I think I have to try it out just for the experience.

Player vending in May will be pretty cool in addition to ability to rename your equipment (... I've got 7 PA sets and need to know which ones are what). They are starting to put out content (albeit the recent ones are small "missions") but larger ones have been announced.

The "tone" of the reddit boards have definitely gone more positive on patches & releases (rallying cry on "hey we aren't as bad as Anthem") which is a good sign. There is a big uproar right now about buying repair kits in the Atom store but that's more about broken promises vs game play.

Anyone else here still playing it?
Old 05-01-2019, 11:32 PM   #117
Edward64
Head Coach

At Level 170+ now. New content with the Burrows & Sheepsquatch since my last update. Nothing too major, just "missions" that you can play over and over to add to some variety and get some legendary weapons & armor.

They've added some promising stuff like the ability to learn new recipes and brew your own alcohol which is fun (but limited). Other content requires players to work with each other.

I'm pretty optimistic about FO76 and think it can be successful (albeit too slowly for my liking). Unfortunately, I think this lowers the odds of a FO5.

They do need to expand beyond WV IMO but that will probably a few years.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:42 PM   #118
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm pretty optimistic about FO76 and think it can be successful (albeit too slowly for my liking). Unfortunately, I think this lowers the odds of a FO5.

Yeeeeah.

The only way they don't have to come back with an FO5 is if they don't want to save the company. Your optimism is utterly bewildering for one of the most universally panned outings by a (previously) reputable gaming company in years.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:51 PM   #119
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Yeeeeah.

The only way they don't have to come back with an FO5 is if they don't want to save the company. Your optimism is utterly bewildering for one of the most universally panned outings by a (previously) reputable gaming company in years.

Haters will hate.

Give it a try, just a little try ...
Old 06-09-2019, 07:46 PM   #120
Atocep
Coordinator

Fallout 76 will become a real RPG with NPCs, a new main questline, full dialogue trees, and choices and consequences sometime this fall.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #121
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Fallout 76 will become a real RPG with NPCs, a new main questline, full dialogue trees, and choices and consequences sometime this fall.

The result should be LOLtacular.

An add-on from a studio with no remaining soul nor brains in the vain attempt to save an abomination ... so that their long-planned battle royale mode might have a few players.
Old 06-09-2019, 08:40 PM   #122
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:

And the game will have a free trial starting tomorrow and lasting until the 17th.

Forbidden
Old 06-09-2019, 09:07 PM   #123
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:

Nice add. Going in the right direction.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:00 PM   #124
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
And the game will have a free trial starting tomorrow and lasting until the 17th.

Forbidden

Free trial should be starting now, of course you have a long download ahead...
Old 06-14-2019, 04:26 PM   #125
Edward64
Head Coach

A little more info on NPCs. Baby steps ...

You'll be able to romance your Fallout 76 companions, but they won't follow you around | PC Gamer
Quote:
"We're going to keep the companion details loose, I'll be honest with you," said Jeff Gardiner, project lead for Fallout 76, when we spoke with him E3. "But the general gist of it is: they'll be romance-able, you'll be able to get quests from them, advance their storyline."

But even if you romance them, they won't trail you around the entire map. "The following part, right now, they're basically going to be in your camp. Or in towns. We have technical limitations there, frankly."

The new human NPCs in Wastelanders won't really be wandering around outside in general, either, but will typically be stationed in instanced areas like towns, due to the multiplayer nature of Fallout 76. "Obviously, if I kill [an NPC] in the game, other people need to be able to interact with that NPC," said Gardiner. "So they will be in closed areas, frankly, and other areas where we can control the environment better than an exterior."

Unlike the exterior world, your companions will be able to accompany you on small quests in these instanced areas. "There will be little bit of that," Gardiner says, "but it won't be like Lydia carrying your burdens."

Gardiner wouldn't say if companions could be leveled up or if you'd be able to give them some of your gear—"We're working those out right now," he said—but companions will approve or disapprove of the actions you take as in earlier Fallout games.
Old 09-24-2019, 03:32 PM   #126
Edward64
Head Coach

Just a PSA. I'm actually amazed they sold 20,000 of these.

IGN Error 403 - Unavailable (IFW-U02)
Quote:
A previous version of this story said the collectible helmet was from the $200 Power Armor collector's edition. It is instead from a different line of collectibles sold through GameStop. Here is Bethesda's statement on the matter:

"The helmets that are being recalled are not from our Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition, but are instead a different line of helmets sold exclusively by GameStop. The Fallout 76 Power Armor Edition helmets are unaffected. Consumers should visit the product recall page for instructions if they have purchased the GameStop helmet"

Getting back into this game some. Looking forward to the Wasteland DLC.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:08 AM   #127
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Just a PSA. I'm actually amazed they sold 20,000 of these.

Now this makes much more sense.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkan.../#661eed334766
Quote:
Chronicle Collectibles, a manufacturer in Irving, Texas, is recalling its GameStop-exclusive Fallout 76 helmet. As reported by ABC27, the T-51b Power Armor Helmet was recently found to be a risk for mold exposure.

The Consumer Product Safety Commission posted the recall—which affects “about 20,000” units—on September 19. “Mold can be present on the fabric insert inside the helmet, posing a risk of respiratory or other infections in individuals with compromised immune systems, damaged lungs, or an allergy to mold,” the alert warns.

“The recall only involves the Fallout 1:1 Power Armor Nuka-Cola Helmets that have a red painted finish with white-colored exterior tubing around the sides,” Chronicle told me via Twitter DM seven hours after this story was first published. Crucially, “only 32 units of the recalled helmets were actually sold and shipped to consumers, and all of those consumers have been identified and notified directly about the recall. No other models, editions, or colors of Power Armor Helmets are involved in this recall.”
Old 10-07-2019, 11:25 PM   #128
Edward64
Head Coach

Tonight was a pretty good night. Went server hopping and got into 4 different SBQ fights (lousy Legendary drops though but that's what the Purveyor is for I guess).

On one of them, there was some guy on the mic and I overheard him say "the kid has the suppository".

I was thinking WTF and then thought people should really mute their mics unless they are talking.
Old 10-08-2019, 08:43 AM   #129
revrew
Team Chaplain

FYI, I just picked up the original Fallout board game at a Half-Price Books store. Definitely enjoyed my first play-through.

Admittedly, I haven't played the Fallout video game. And I already see some flaws in that I'd like there to be more scenarios to choose from, a greater variety of characters, monsters, weapons, and gear ... but the game play engine itself is unique and outstanding. I've enjoyed comparing the gameplay to a "choose your own adventure" kind of book from years ago, and that's a big compliment.
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:28 AM   #130
Thomkal
Head Coach

I wish we had a half-price books in Myrtle.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:57 PM   #131
Poli
FOFC Survivor

That's pretty awesome.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:17 AM   #132
Edward64
Head Coach

BTW, I'm getting to the stage where I buy nice legendary weapons just to spend my caps. Let me know if anyone here needs something ... I'll be glad to give you a deal if I have it, or I'll start looking for you.

I've got my non-PA set for Combat Armor & Metal done. Going to start completing my Urban & Forest armors.

Its just grinding and server hopping for SBQ fights. Looking forward to the Wasteland DLC to keep my interest.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:43 PM   #133
Edward64
Head Coach

Reddit forum is definitely in an uproar over this. The price is too high for me but I"m okay with them trying to make money. I'll be surprised if they make much, it would have been better at a lower price point.

Getting free DLC's so can't complain.

Fallout 76 now has a premium membership for $12 a month | PC Gamer
Quote:
Bethesda has launched private servers for Fallout 76, alongside a membership subscription that you need to buy if you want to use the feature. The membership programme is called Fallout 1st, and it's available now.

Fallout 1st will net you additional benefits, too, including unlimited storage, a tent that acts as a fast travel point and simple base, a monthly stipend of Atoms, New Vegas' coolest outfit, icons and emotes.

Originally, the plan was for Fallout 76 to only sell cosmetic items, but that ship sailed almost immediately, so this doesn't come as too much of a surprise.

Private worlds have been requested since launch, according to Bethesda, and while you'll need to subscribe if you want to make one, you'll still be able to invite friends who aren't members. Only the owner needs to pay up. The game will otherwise be the same as regular Adventure Mode, but private.
Old 10-23-2019, 06:09 PM   #134
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Reddit forum is definitely in an uproar over this. The price is too high for me but I"m okay with them trying to make money. I'll be surprised if they make much, it would have been better at a lower price point.

Getting free DLC's so can't complain.

Fallout 76 now has a premium membership for $12 a month | PC Gamer

Private servers should be free. That's standard on PC if you're going to offer them.

Overall, this continues to show that they don't understand their audience and are completely out of touch with reality when it comes to this game.
Old 10-23-2019, 07:56 PM   #135
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Bethesda making a serious run at being as likable as Konami at this point.
Old 12-23-2019, 08:03 AM   #136
Edward64
Head Coach

A massive hack has gone live on the PC. The hackers can steal your in-person inventory (apparently not your off-person stash though) for Legendary weapons, armors etc.

Lots of people suggesting staying off FO76 until Bethesda fixes it. Others are playing their alt-character with no Legendary stuff.

I've not been playing FO76 seriously recently so I'll probably just stay off the servers for now.

Last edited by Edward64 : 12-23-2019 at 08:04 AM.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:13 AM   #137
Edward64
Head Coach

DLC with NPCs (finally!) is coming out in April 7.

I'm looking forward to it but know the initial rollout won't have all the nice stuff that I would want. However, I think Bethesda has done a solid job in rolling out new stuff although their bug fixing still needs help.

Also, FO76 is coming out in Steam.

Fallout 76 Wastelanders: release date, human NPCs, dialogue, and everything we know | PC Gamer
Quote:
Shortly after Fallout 76's release in 2018, it became clear that one very pivotal part of Fallout was missing: the humans. Talking and negotiating with other folks trying to make it in the wasteland is a large part of Fallout's charm, players felt. Bethesda agreed, apparently, and began working on the foundations for the Fallout 76 Wastelanders update shortly after the original game launch in November 2018.

The Wastelanders update will deliver a new story quest, branching dialogue, choices and consequences, and unique companions, as players will meet and interact with two new human factions: settlers and raiders. Things are about to get a lot more lively in Appalachia.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:19 AM   #138
Edward64
Head Coach

Haven't played the new DLC yet and good thing. Would not want my prized go-to weapons being stolen.

Fallout 76's new NPCs are stealing weapons from dead players | PC Gamer
Quote:
Friendly as they are, however, some of these new NPCs have been displaying a disturbing habit for thievery. Several players have reported that during events like Riding Shotgun and Radiation Rumble, NPCs have been stealing from them. Specifically, on more than one occasion when a player was killed during the event, they respawned only to find their best weapon—and all of its ammo, sometimes thousands of rounds worth—was now in the hands of an NPC.
:
:
Surprising AI behavior like this is normally pretty cool to see in games, but these NPCs are unfortunately not giving the weapons back when they're done with them. That's a big problem for players who have spent untold hours acquiring legendary gear that isn't easy to replace.
Old 05-03-2020, 12:33 AM   #139
Edward64
Head Coach

First time playing the new DLC this weekend. Big change is the addition of NPCs.

It's kinda weird interacting with them as I've only spoken to robots and listened to tapes & radios for the prior year and half.

Haven't gotten too far but I think its great! It is definitely more immersive IMO and only hope they continue similar DLCs.
Old 05-14-2020, 07:33 PM   #140
Edward64
Head Coach

Still haven't finished Wastelanders yet but definitely enjoying the addition of NPCs. I think Bethesda has done a pretty good job despite a slow start after launch.

Roadmap below.

Fallout 76 | Fallout 76: Inside the Vault – Introducing The 2020 Roadmap & 76 Seasons
Old 05-30-2020, 01:05 AM   #141
Edward64
Head Coach

Welp, I've finished the Wastelander DLC which allows me now to collect Treasury Script so I can convert into Bullion so I can buy new cool plans for Weapons & Armor.

I like this new addition to the 'economy'. The old economy was getting pretty boring for me so at least now I have a new purpose. I hope they add to this in the future.

FO76 brought back the Fasnacht event for a couple weeks, one of the more popular events as it was hourly (e.g. predictable), relatively easy, gave pretty good rewards, and most importantly, brought pretty much everyone on the server to work as a team. I think they should make it harder (its okay for us to fail more) and more randomized but overall a fun event.

I find myself mindlessly playing FO76 right now. I am going to have to give it a rest and play other games.
Old 07-02-2020, 04:13 PM   #142
Edward64
Head Coach

Not a lot of info. Hope it happens.

'Fallout' TV Series From 'Westworld' Creators in the Works at Amazon | Hollywood Reporter
Quote:
Based on the video game, the drama is currently in development but has a series commitment penalty attached.

Westworld creators Lisa Joy and Jonah Nolan continue to line up new projects as part of their nine-figure overall deal with Amazon.

Amazon Studios has licensed the rights to the best-selling video game franchise Fallout, with married writers and showrunners Joy and Nolan attached to oversee the potential TV series. The project is currently in development but has a series commitment penalty attached. That means that if Amazon execs like the script, Fallout would bypass the traditional pilot stage and go directly to series (or if it is passed over, all involved would be paid out as if it had). A writer is not currently attached.
Old 07-03-2020, 09:11 PM   #143
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Oh man, Game of Thrones viewers thought it was annoying when George R. R. Martin was slow on updating the books, wait until they start making a TV series about Bethesda games.
Old 08-28-2020, 09:32 PM   #144
Edward64
Head Coach

Whew, just finished the Legendary Run. It was fun for a while and then it got to just playing it every day to get the points to progress on. I'm glad its done and don't think I'll get sucked into doing the next Run (whenever that is).

FO76 did introduce Earle and I always join the event even though he is one bad bad MOFO. I'm normally in a team to take him down but today, for the first time, no one joined me and I finished him solo.

They introduced NPCs about 4-5 months ago. It was fun to finish that storyline but nothing added to NPCs since then.

Bottom-line. FO76 is progressing okay and, as a new player, I would be overwhelmed (in a fun way) by all the things I could do.

However, as a pretty experienced player, who have done 98% of everything, I wish new content would be pushed out quicker. IMO they also really need to randomize things much better.

Ready to put FO76 down (again) and focus on CK3.

Last edited by Edward64 : 08-29-2020 at 05:50 AM.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:07 PM   #145
Edward64
Head Coach

I've not touched FO76 for about 2+ months now. But I still do visit the Atom Shop to see what's out there.

Slower than many people would have wanted, but Bethesda is definitely headed in the right direction.

Fallout 76 is planning Fallout 4-style off map expansions | Rock Paper Shotgun
Quote:
Given Schneider’s mention of new places to explore, I ask about planned map changes. Fallout 76 already made significant changes to its overworld in the Wastelanders update by adding two huge cities for the Settler and Raider factions. Steel Dawn has added another dedicated to the Brotherhood Of Steel. Will Fallout 76’s map continue to change over time?

“To be honest with you, we’ve saturated it pretty well now with Wastelanders and Brotherhood Of Steel,” Gardiner says. “We are looking at Expeditions to be a way to maybe do something off map. […] We have a big list of locations. We’re settling in on one right now. So we are looking at those to be the ways for people to experience different areas of the Fallout universe.”
:
:
Off map, he says. So is this potentially entirely new, open world areas? Yes, Gardiner says, that’s what they’re hoping. He likens it to other Fallout expansions like Far Harbor in which you interact with a vehicle and head to an entirely separate map. “We know that those are some of our most successful expansions for our previous games and we want to be able to bring that experience to Fallout 76 for certain,” he says.
Old 03-21-2022, 06:06 AM   #146
Edward64
Head Coach

Starting playing FO76 again. Lots of good DLCs since I stopped. It took a week to get back into it and re-learning stuff.

Good simple fun.

BTW, if there are any FO76 players out there that needs some nice weapons, willing to donate. I'm more of a heavy gunner & shotgun person.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:22 PM   #147
Edward64
Head Coach

i've had a 3 week spurt replaying FO76 and some of the new content. Enjoying it for the most part but still struggling with some stupid aggravating quality of life stuff.

But I do like how FO76 have committed to a roadmap and is bring out new content. Not as fast as I would like (never will be) but shows that FO76 is being supported.

Starfield is coming out this Nov. It's a single player. I know that FO76 had a rough debut but I kinda wish Starfield followed the same MMO model. If is fun interacting with and supporting other players in non-PVP environment (e.g. during the SBQ and Earle fights).