Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #501
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Does using my brilliant mind count?


To repeat my last sentence, "There's no telling what is in there."
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #502
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
This got me to go back as I thought someone stated we should maybe tie the vote, which I'm not sure how anyone would think that is good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
It's perfectly valid, certainly my vote was the classic meaningless pile on at the last second.

However ... in all honesty if I was a wolf I'd stay right where I was, which I wouldn't have caught flak for, and hope against all hope that someone screws up and ties things. There would have been a decent chance of that, and I wouldn't have moved and ruined that.

In my looking back I did find this however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
The problem with waiting until almost deadline is that several other people are doing the same thing, and it often screws things up.

I stand by my action. If someone wants to tie it back up to create the confusion, that's more of a wolfish action than mine might be.

I was not a fan of the move to switch late and then that last sentence really gets me know. So basically DZ is stating no one should have voted for NTN and tie it back up because a wolf would do that. Interesting.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #503
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Nice lynch for the good guys

I too would look at the late ntn voters
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #504
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tennessee
It may not be the cunning role. But it sounds pretty powerful.
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #505
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
If (when?) I am lynched tomorrow, you will be throwing out the voting records, because I am villager.

Anyhow, going to bed. I am sure I will wake to several votes tomorrow. So be it.

Not sure that would be throwing out the vote record, yours was not a good one. As for being a villager, who doesn't say that
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #506
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Should we be giving out hints to the detective who to follow tonight since he could really gain some knowledge with ntn's role gone
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #507
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Should we be giving out hints to the detective who to follow tonight since he could really gain some knowledge with ntn's role gone

I'm not sure what you hint? And if you did hint something how could it be useful to him? I mean short of someone coming out and saying "Yo dawg I plan on doin sum kill'n tonight" I'm unsure of what could help him that we could hint.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #508
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
This got me to go back as I thought someone stated we should maybe tie the vote, which I'm not sure how anyone would think that is good idea.

I believe Thomkal suggested tying it up might be good, which I thought was strange at the time.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:10 PM   #509
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
As the day concludes, you meet by the shores of the famous Mississippi. After some discussion, you narrow the candidates down to two major ones, and despite the push and pull, ultimately you decide to select ntndeacon.

The Sacred Flame is ignited as a column brightly against the twilight sky. Prismatic flares seem to kiss the sky as the multivaried flames crackle with an odd spectral pop. You get the feeling that it is not quite there. Like most of it has manifested. But not all of it, as the spiritual part of the Sacred Flame keeps itself hidden away much like man's soul.

At first, ntndeacon is reluctant to move into the Flame, but the hypnotic swaying of the flame is too much and he moves into it. The Holy Fire envelops his body, baring forth his spirit. His body is destroyed, but with his spirit laid bare, you can tell, just before he departs this plane, that he was, in fact, a Servant of the Red Death!

You check his things and confiscate a Charm of Protection Against Detection as evidence. He appears to have been The Unhallowed, a Servant with some special abilities.

Congratulations are in order, and you celebrate your victory with drink and song, but it is hollow. You know that there must be more Servants than this.


Day One Has Ended. Night One Actions must be submitted by TWO AM EST.


dubb, THIS is why people called him a cunning, the charm thing. Not the detective thing.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:11 PM   #510
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Should we be giving out hints to the detective who to follow tonight since he could really gain some knowledge with ntn's role gone

That is a good question. From what I think for wolves I'd say that DZ is most likely, Dubb/Saldana possibles, and Autumn with a little bit of distrust. But I'm not sure the detective would want to observe a wolf as it says it can be dangerous and maybe means they are NK'd too. Although that could just be fluff.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #511
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Good result. This game is going to be hard for me to keep up with so I apologize in advance.

I will be tied up with the ELB draft tomorrow night (a few of us may be in that actually) so I may miss the day two deadline.
__________________
Inconceivable covfefe
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #512
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I'm not sure what you hint? And if you did hint something how could it be useful to him? I mean short of someone coming out and saying "Yo dawg I plan on doin sum kill'n tonight" I'm unsure of what could help him that we could hint.

thanks, that made me laugh.
__________________
Inconceivable covfefe
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #513
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
As the day concludes, you meet by the shores of the famous Mississippi. After some discussion, you narrow the candidates down to two major ones, and despite the push and pull, ultimately you decide to select ntndeacon.

The Sacred Flame is ignited as a column brightly against the twilight sky. Prismatic flares seem to kiss the sky as the multivaried flames crackle with an odd spectral pop. You get the feeling that it is not quite there. Like most of it has manifested. But not all of it, as the spiritual part of the Sacred Flame keeps itself hidden away much like man's soul.

At first, ntndeacon is reluctant to move into the Flame, but the hypnotic swaying of the flame is too much and he moves into it. The Holy Fire envelops his body, baring forth his spirit. His body is destroyed, but with his spirit laid bare, you can tell, just before he departs this plane, that he was, in fact, a Servant of the Red Death!

You check his things and confiscate a Charm of Protection Against Detection as evidence. He appears to have been The Unhallowed, a Servant with some special abilities.

Congratulations are in order, and you celebrate your victory with drink and song, but it is hollow. You know that there must be more Servants than this.


Day One Has Ended. Night One Actions must be submitted by TWO AM EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
dubb, THIS is why people called him a cunning, the charm thing. Not the detective thing.

Question for the group, who got this item? Based on the rules, I'd assume it is a wolf, do we believe that to be the case?
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM   #514
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
dubb, THIS is why people called him a cunning, the charm thing. Not the detective thing.

The charm is an item not a role. There is likely to be multiple of them. I know because I had a dark charm last game. It allowed me to survive an exorcism. I later was given another one.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #515
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I'm not sure what you hint? And if you did hint something how could it be useful to him? I mean short of someone coming out and saying "Yo dawg I plan on doin sum kill'n tonight" I'm unsure of what could help him that we could hint.

Not hints but flat out suggestions i guess...like hey i suggest you check out joe as his quick vote and run was weird....just trying to help the village
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:17 PM   #516
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Question for the group, who got this item? Based on the rules, I'd assume it is a wolf, do we believe that to be the case?

I have not received any new items.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #517
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I have not received any new items.

Would one get it just after lynch or as an after night action?
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #518
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Not hints but flat out suggestions i guess...like hey i suggest you check out joe as his quick vote and run was weird....just trying to help the village

In that case I would do Danny. Good chance he gets corrupted tonight. It that doest feel right try another candidate. Best case you hit a home run and catch both the corrupted and the corrupter.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:20 PM   #519
ntndeacon
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Alabama
Jeez I leave and am like the 7th possibility. I come back and can't play AGAIN!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:23 PM   #520
SnDvls
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
In that case I would do Danny. Good chance he gets corrupted tonight. It that doest feel right try another candidate. Best case you hit a home run and catch both the corrupted and the corrupter.

Funny cause i would suggest someone who was a single voter
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:24 PM   #521
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Would one get it just after lynch or as an after night action?

No idea. I don't think it says at all in the rules what happens to these items. They could be lost for all we know. If not, I would guess that one of his voters gets it, randomly, and that it happens at lynch time.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:29 PM   #522
Autumn
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Bath, ME
I'm out 'til tomorrow afternoon. See y'all.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:33 PM   #523
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
I'd think this was meant to mean only those night killed, but strong enough to imply every dead person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Items on a dead person are collected by the Servants.

Just something to keep in mind later that I saw re-going over the rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
That the Servants will have many different ways of attacking you, corrupting you, and so forth. They are quite powerful. However, as the game goes on, they will lose many of their abilities to corrupt.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:57 PM   #524
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
I'd think this was meant to mean only those night killed, but strong enough to imply every dead person.


Just something to keep in mind later that I saw re-going over the rules.


Yeah Commo I don't know. I was thinking about this. I was thinking Red Death gets items from dead guys, even lynched. But didn't the description for ntn's death say "you confiscate these items"?

I was wondering if that meant those items are out of the game.
Or if it goes out randomly.

But with niether of those explicityly said and the fact that what YOU quoted IS there, we might have to assume the red death has it now.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:58 PM   #525
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
The charm is an item not a role. There is likely to be multiple of them. I know because I had a dark charm last game. It allowed me to survive an exorcism. I later was given another one.


Well not remembering what all was in it last game, I was more insinuating that maybe the charms held the only way to be a cunning and that there was not an actual "cunning" role attached to a player.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #526
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
*Waits for Narcizo to read all 11 pages and explode with excitement...*
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:02 AM   #527
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
*Waits for Narcizo to read all 11 pages and explode with excitement...*

Yes, it was a crazy day, now that it is deadline for night actions I can go to bed. Just wanted to get out in the off chance I'm NK'd, but more to just get it out. I passed a charm to Bholly, hopefully it will help keep you safe.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:02 AM   #528
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
Currently reviewing pms
__________________
Check one of my current weekly Magic columns!

/http://www.gatheringmagic.com/author/abesargent/

As of 8/15/13, my old column at StarCityGames is BACK TO WEEKLY BABY!

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/new...=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 AM   #529
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
I am sending out result pms now. Please do NOT post what you may or may not have gotten until I have processed the evening and ended the night in the thread.
__________________
Check one of my current weekly Magic columns!

/http://www.gatheringmagic.com/author/abesargent/

As of 8/15/13, my old column at StarCityGames is BACK TO WEEKLY BABY!

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/new...=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:09 AM   #530
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
While I wait for the Red Death to make their move, I will listen to Red music.

CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #531
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
I see your Rush - Red Lenses and raise you Red - Death of Me

__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:18 AM   #532
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
The sun brings to a close Night Three. It was a much redder night than normal. A much longer night too. You arise to a cry that puts steel in your veins and sorrow in your heart. It is the unique cry that only a man dying can make. You’ve heard it many times before, and it is the one sound that keeps you awake tossing at night.

You make for the docks by the great Mississippi River, but you see nothing. The river twists through here, wide and slow. Suddenly, someone shouts, and your group finds the body, face down in the river.

Mangled bits of flesh float in the river near the corpse, and the river is red all around. One of you flips the body and you can just barely make out that it was bhlloy. Most of you turn and throw up.

You confirm later than bhlloy was the Keeper of the Cleaning Flame.


Any thought that you might have ended the threat with the death of ntndeacon is gone. Will you have vengeance? Or will you just be prey?


Night One has ended, Day Two has begun and will end at 10 pm.
__________________
Check one of my current weekly Magic columns!

/http://www.gatheringmagic.com/author/abesargent/

As of 8/15/13, my old column at StarCityGames is BACK TO WEEKLY BABY!

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/new...=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:21 AM   #533
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Ok, so I guess that is why I still have my item. I'm not sure what the others think of that, but I think we are close to another wolf otherwise I don't see why they didn't keep him alive.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:22 AM   #534
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
aw sorry you got eaten bhlloy and had to reveal and all that.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:23 AM   #535
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Dola, maybe it is just me, but I would have thought being the only villager that came out and said they were roled, kind of surprised the BG didn't protect him.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:25 AM   #536
Narcizo
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
I think it's a bit doubtful arguing that someone who voted NTN is a decent candidate for today. Obviously a wolf could have voted for NTN later on but does it looks as though dubb is pushing it to the extent that they are more likely to be wolves than people who didn't vote NTN. People are quick to point out the times when a wolf has voted a wolf forgetting the 19 times out of 20 when they voted villager. So in-terms of starting wolves I won't be looking at NTN voters for a while yet.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #537
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commo_Soldier View Post
Dola, maybe it is just me, but I would have thought being the only villager that came out and said they were roled, kind of surprised the BG didn't protect him.


I'm surprised at that yes as that's what SHOULD have happened but everyone does not always make it on in the last hour and I actually somewhat expected that to be the case.

Perhaps they guarded Danny or themselves instead as those two options usually happen night one.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #538
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I think it's a bit doubtful arguing that someone who voted NTN is a decent candidate for today. Obviously a wolf could have voted for NTN later on but does it looks as though dubb is pushing it to the extent that they are more likely to be wolves than people who didn't vote NTN. People are quick to point out the times when a wolf has voted a wolf forgetting the 19 times out of 20 when they voted villager. So in-terms of starting wolves I won't be looking at NTN voters for a while yet.

I agree, I really want to vote DZ today, but would be open to voting dubb as well. Will hold off for a few hours until more people come on and the conversation starts.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:31 AM   #539
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
I think it's a bit doubtful arguing that someone who voted NTN is a decent candidate for today. Obviously a wolf could have voted for NTN later on but does it looks as though dubb is pushing it to the extent that they are more likely to be wolves than people who didn't vote NTN. People are quick to point out the times when a wolf has voted a wolf forgetting the 19 times out of 20 when they voted villager. So in-terms of starting wolves I won't be looking at NTN voters for a while yet.


I'm actually surprised someone died tonight.
I don't know the rules of these monsters.

But being able to nightkill AND convert in the same night sounds REALLY powerful and not something I would expect.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:32 AM   #540
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I'm surprised at that yes as that's what SHOULD have happened but everyone does not always make it on in the last hour and I actually somewhat expected that to be the case.

Perhaps they guarded Danny or themselves instead as those two options usually happen night one.

As for time, they had until 30 minutes ago to submit orders, so that is why I was really surprised. I could see Danny, but I guess if it were me I'd go roled villager over others. Not that it matters a ton now that the damage is done. As I stated I think we were close though otherwise I don't see why they go after someone else and leave bhlloy for another night.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:33 AM   #541
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: JBLM, WA
Well, I'm really off to bed now, had to stick around once I saw that my item didn't get passed.
__________________
I killed a wolf and I liked it.
Commo_Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:57 AM   #542
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
I'm sorry to lose a confirmed villager and it sucks for bh, but that's really our least valuable role. I don't think it hurts us that much.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 AM   #543
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
I'd really like to hear from Zinto, mckerney, Bug, Thomkal, and Raiders today.

All were mostly absent for various reasons, some unknown. Just where your voting thoughts were for the day and thoughts of our current situation.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:52 AM   #544
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Catonsville, MD
night all
__________________
Check one of my current weekly Magic columns!

/http://www.gatheringmagic.com/author/abesargent/

As of 8/15/13, my old column at StarCityGames is BACK TO WEEKLY BABY!

http://www.starcitygames.com/php/new...=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:25 AM   #545
Narcizo
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
So it's me and 47 bots now. At least I'm not lonely.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:29 AM   #546
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
LOL
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:30 AM   #547
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Hey, whatever does it for you narc
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:31 AM   #548
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hi Grammaticus. Have you played before btw? I've never seen you. Are you a player from the distant past?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:31 AM   #549
CrimsonFox
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
So I wonder if those are like Red Death bots like from T2 or Terminator or if they are bots Narcizo ordered online.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:32 AM   #550
Narcizo
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm sorry to lose a confirmed villager and it sucks for bh, but that's really our least valuable role. I don't think it hurts us that much.

I disagree about being least valuable role as it happens. One night kill (with the chance of not killing and thus clearing a good guy) is pretty useful for the village as I discovered, well, whenever it was. It can help clear up voting history and whatnot. I used to think that villager night kills were more damaging than helpful but my eyes have been opened. Any kill not controlled by the wolves is for the good.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.