Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Interactive Coaching Dynasty

For those interested, I'm still looking for more human coaches for my FBCB dynasty. I know I had a fair amount of interest in my previous FBCB dynasties which were based on recruits on players, but this one I'm basing on head coaches. If anybody is interested, please let me know.

My created league is the GWAL, and I have the following schools still open.

Wichita East
Wichita Heights
Wichita North
Wichita Northwest
Wichita West

You do not have to be a coach at a GWAL school, you can coach any school you like. The only non-GWAL school that is off limits is Hawaii.

What I need from those interested is:

Coaches Name:
Coaches Age:
Preferred School to Coach At:
Offense Rating:
Defense Rating:
Recruiting Rating:
Scout Rating:

Or if you prefer, just give me a coaching level from 0-15, with 0 being the hardest and 15 being the easiest. I'd like to get a few more people involved, so guys, please sign up. thanks.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #2
muns
Pro Starter

You still taking sign ups for this?

Last edited by muns : 01-20-2012 at 08:28 AM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

muns, I sure am. Good to see you buddy. Right now this is on pause, as I'm waiting for one human coach to respond back as I offered him the position at Valparaiso, who I just brought into the GWAL, along with Detroit. If you're wanting a GWAL school, the following are available:

Bishop Carroll
Kapaun Mt. Carmel
Wichita East
Wichita Heights
Wichita North

Or you can go outside the GWAL, matters little to me either way. Thanks for the reply man, hope you read the dynasty up to this point and have been enjoying it.
Old 01-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
muns
Pro Starter

Ya I took a break from the site for a while and came back and saw you were doing this, so I had to ask. You took the concept even further so that's awesome to see!

If possible Id like to start off from the ground up somewhere and play this like a normal coaching spot. Eventually when you or if you think i'm good enough and you offer me a spot than we can look at it then.

Charlie Shocker
Age 30
HS: Monroeville
Pennsylvania
Alma: Pittsburgh

Level 1

Recruiting-80
Scouting-0
Offense-10
Defense-10

Can you throw me in at the end of the year and see who offers me up a job rather than starting now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegesportsfanms View Post
muns, I sure am. Good to see you buddy. Right now this is on pause, as I'm waiting for one human coach to respond back as I offered him the position at Valparaiso, who I just brought into the GWAL, along with Detroit. If you're wanting a GWAL school, the following are available:

Bishop Carroll
Kapaun Mt. Carmel
Wichita East
Wichita Heights
Wichita North

Or you can go outside the GWAL, matters little to me either way. Thanks for the reply man, hope you read the dynasty up to this point and have been enjoying it.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Thanks for the kind words muns! I actually thought about scrapping this project and going back to an interactive recruiting dynasty, but I always seem to fail at those. And.. since I having coaching experience in real life, and not many people have tried interactive coaching dynasties, i decided to stick with this. At some point I might try an interactive playing dynasty again, but I'm throughly enjoying this, I just wish I had more time to commit to it.

As for your coach, I'll get you in. I'm actually inbetween seasons right now, at the head coach offering period. I can get you created now and see if anybody offers you a job this season if you want, or I can wait until the end of this season. Up to you.

I'm just waiting on your response, and for one other person to tell me if they want to take a job offer, and then I'll get going again. Thanks for reading and joining!
Old 01-20-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
muns
Pro Starter

Sure feel free to add me then. I didn't realize thats where you were at.