Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #51
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Ah Damn, my spreadsheets aren't calculating properly. I will have the turn posted tomorrow sometime as I fix these.

MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:18 PM   #52
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Oh no! a crash on the field already!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #53
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I kill things...
Old 03-03-2012, 02:57 PM   #54
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I kill things...

It's coming up...The turn is almost done, I have to write it up, and we will be on for Turn 2
Old 03-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #55
PilotMan
Head Coach

Plowher is sure to fuck something up.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:36 PM   #56
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Stephen Plowher hits the first turn and manages to dodge and weave through the rubble. Ches O Peake is right behind him, and is drafting right up close to give him a bit of a push then bumps him and moves to the outside and passes him up.

David Gonzales fires his Grenade Launcher from the turret towards David Ginsberg, He misses the car, and the grenade explodes next to his cat. The shrapnel shreds into Ginsbergs tires send rubber everywhere. Ginsberg is able to hold on as he dodges and weaves throughout.
Fox McCloud fires the Gauss towards Ches O Peak and misses the mark, hitting the road and ricocheting off into the middle of the track.

Joe King sends his top mounted turret towards Nate Thunder. Nate is able to able to avoid the shots, and turn on his Vulcan towards Crim Bryant but misses bad.

Avery Thomas shoots his MG at Ginsberg missing and kicking up dirt next to the car.

The roar of Rob Nielsen’s cannon wakes the crowd and hit's Joe King’s car right in the rear, shredding what armor he has and punching into the power plant. The impact lifts the car up a little bit and it takes all of Joe's concentration to keep the vehicle moving and staying on the track. The car slows a bit as he pulls it to the bottom of the track and everyone else goes by. There is a large hole in the car, heading from the rear to the front.

Crim Bryant shoots past Nielsen and Thunder and is all smiles as he was able to dodge through the chaos.

Korbin Deckard sends his Vulcans spinning and towards Avery, he should have saved his bullets as they were way off the mark and it appears someone in the stands took a few rounds.

Ace Idol roars to life and gets out of the way of the debris and manages to pass 6 of the drivers as they were too busy trying to kill each other.
Right now, as we head into Turn 2 the drivers are in the following line:

Ches O'Peake
Stephen Plowher
David Gonzalez
Fox McCloud
David Ginsberg
Ace Idol
Avery Thomas
Crim Bryant
Korbin Deckard
Nate Thunder
Rob Nielsen
Joe cool King

*Alright guys, sorry it took me so long to get this initial turn posted, I had to get things set up and working properly. next turn is due on Weds*
Old 03-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #57
RendeR
Coordinator

We need to have another set of orders in tonight right?
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:24 PM   #58
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
We need to have another set of orders in tonight right?

Wednesday
Old 03-07-2012, 07:11 AM   #59
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Bump for orders due tonight
Old 03-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #60
MacroGuru
Coordinator

As we come around turn 2, there is some movement and play.

Stephen Plowher is managing to stay right behind Ches O Peak as they come around the corner in turn 2, he hit's the rubble and it causes him to lose a little control and he shoots down to the bottom of the track and knifes back up towards the wall, he is able to keep it from hitting and keeps it in a straight line narrowly missing several cars as they pass him.

Fox McCloud tries to avoid Plowher and the rubble. He slams on his brakes, downshifting, and slamming his wheel away from Plowher, unfortunately it sends him into a side skid and forces him into a T, the wheels catch and he begins a roll pieces of metal and plastic fly off of the car.

Korbin Deckard sees the mess ahead and tries to slow, skidding a bit and fires off his vulcans at Crim, missing and peppering the track with bullets.

Ace Idol slows way down and rattles off some quick shots at Ginsberg as he lets him go by. Ace is able to avoid the mess and keeps it going.

David Gonzales swerves and slams on his brakes to avoid colliding with the rolling Fox and he ends up spinning out on the turn, he is in a spin heading towards the bottom of the track.

Ginsberg is like a surgeon with his car as he maneuvers through the mess and is unable to avoid the mess.

Avery Thomas follows Ginsberg through the mess and is able to pull off some shooting towards Ginsberg. The bullets fly around the car, missing.

Crim is following Thomas and Ginsberg through the smoke, rubble and debris and manages to keep the car on a straight path.

Nate Thunder is cool as ice and squeezes off shots at Korbin Deckard, a few bullets hit the car but the armor deflects them into the ground.

Ches O Peake keeps great control of the car as he glides around the corner and taking even more of the lead as there is destruction behind him.

Rob Nielsen is focusing on his driving and follows the others through the turn and keeps the car clean.

Joe King is right behind Nielsen and shoots right at him, the shots graze the car and the wall, but nothing does any damage to the car.

As we come out of turn 2 we have Ches O Peak, Ginsberg, Thomas, Bryant, Deckard, Thunder, Nielsen, King, Idol, Plowher is slowed way down while Gonzales is spinning and McLoud is rolling.

**Next Turn is Due Sunday**

McCloud will know if he is on can continue on the next turn while Gonzales is recovering.

Last edited by MacroGuru : 03-09-2012 at 06:43 PM.
MacroGuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #61
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Bump, turns are due by midnight tonight, but i will give until I get home tomorrow from work to submit.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:42 AM   #62
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

So am I out?
Old 03-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #63
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
So am I out?

No...but for this turn you are...car has to stop rolling and land tires down, any other result will force you out.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #64
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Haven't forgot about this...GF's Uncle passed and she is executor of his estate..between work and helping her out, things have been hectic.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:16 AM   #65
PilotMan
Head Coach

My condolences to your GF, Macro.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 09:02 PM   #66
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
My condolences to your GF, Macro.

Thanks Pilot...

I am going to delay the turn until I get my glasses...sitting in front of a computer kills my eyes and head...I work in front of one all day and I am beat...I should have them by Weds.
Old 03-21-2012, 10:35 AM   #67
MacroGuru
Coordinator

OMG I have glasses and can see and I am not suffering from headaches.

I will be running this turn tonight.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:04 AM   #68
RendeR
Coordinator

Bump
Old 03-24-2012, 10:12 AM   #69
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Bump

It's coming...thanks for the reminder.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #70
MacroGuru
Coordinator

As the duelists come around turn 3, they have to not only dodge each other but rubble as well, they begin to slow down and maneuver through the destroyed buildings and what looks like refuse from another shanty.

Ches O Peake comes around the corner dodging and maneuvering through the rubble. He looks like a man possessed as he takes the turn flawlessly.

David Ginsberg follows Ches through as well, another flawless turn.

Avery Thomas is right behind Ginsberg rattling off shot after shot at him and he misses every time.

Crim Bryant shoots towards Ches and the shot goes wide, the spikes sticking into the rubble and becoming another hazard for drivers behind him.

Korbin Deckard makes it through and he unleashes a fury at Crim, missing and bouncing everywhere.

Nate, Rob, Joe and Ace all make it through the maneuvers with precision. Someone was heard over the radio saying this was to easy and their spotter told them to look behind and tell that to a few others. David Gonzales has recovered is bringing up the rear of this pack.

Plowher had regained control and was coming through the turn and caught some rubble causing him to fishtail again and set himself at a 90 degree angle.

But the true victim here is Fox McCloud, his car continues to roll and crashes into the wall of the track and dances down the side, end over end and when it comes to a stop, he is on his side. Fox climbs out of the side of the car and gives a thumbs up to the fans before grabbing a piece of debris and beating the hell out of his car in frustration.

Right now, the line is..

Ches O'Peake
David Ginsberg
Avery Thomas
Crim Bryant
Korbin Deckard
Nate Thunder
Rob Nielsen
Joe cool King
Ace Idol
David Gonzalez
Stephen Plowher

And Fox McCloud is out of the race.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #71
MacroGuru
Coordinator

bump, moves due tonight.
Old 04-01-2012, 09:53 AM   #72
RendeR
Coordinator

Bump
Old 04-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #73
MacroGuru
Coordinator

As we round turn 4, it looks like most drivers are taking a focus on racing and driving through the track.

Ches O Peak rounds turn 4 smoothly, dodging and avoiding the rubble. David Ginsberg follows right behind him.

Avery Thomas shoots at David, missing horribly. While he was focusing and concentrating on that shot, Crim Bryant managed to pass him.

Korbin Deckard guns it and tries to pass Avery as well but Avery slides into place and blocks the pass.

Nate Thunder and Rob Nielsen dodge and follow the other cars through.

Joe Cool rattles off his vulcan's at Nielsen and misses as well. Right behind him Ace Idol guns it speeding up and fires off shots at Joe, missing.

David Gonzales aims his grenade launcher and sends the shell towards Ace and it lands in front of Ace. Shrapnel catches the bank end of Joe King but tears through some of the armor on the front end of the car. Ace is able to keep control of the car and speed.

Stephen Plowher is trying to catch up to the group and has gunned it.

As we finish our first lap the cars are running:

Ches O'Peake
David Ginsberg
Crim Bryant
Avery Thomas
Korbin Deckard
Nate Thunder
Rob Nielsen
Joe cool King
Ace Idol
David Gonzalez
Stephen Plowher
Fox McCloud

McCloud is out and has hopped the fence, leaving the car on the track. It has now become another obstacle and this is on turn 2.

Turns due on Weds.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #74
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Bump, turns due tonight.