Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-10-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

baseball pro 98

Alright guys, as if I don't have enough projects going on, I was cleaning out my closet today and found an old copy of a Front Page Sports game called Baseball Pro 98. Some of you might be familiar with it, but most probably aren't. I loved playing this game, doing season after season with Atlanta.

I installed the game onto my computer, and i'll be damned if it don't still work. I can't do the dynasty mode on it anymore because it crashes, but I can play exhibition games, so I thought it would be fun to go old school and start a tournament of some kind with it.

So what I'm looking for is ideas. I can always do the standard double elimination tournament, I can do some kind of round robin. I'd like to include every team some how. Who's got some great ideas for me? Thanks all.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Unfortunately this isn't going to take off. The game crashed on me in the first inning of a trial exhibition game. Just too old of a game to run with Windows. I will just concentrate on my interactive coaching dynasty for those FOFCers that are following.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegesportsfanms View Post
Unfortunately this isn't going to take off. The game crashed on me in the first inning of a trial exhibition game. Just too old of a game to run with Windows. I will just concentrate on my interactive coaching dynasty for those FOFCers that are following.

What OS are you running it on? Did you try compatibility mode (right-click on the shortcut then go to compatibility)? I don't remember having issues running it on XP, so I think it should work with XP mode.
sovereignstar v2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #4
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Honestly I have no idea. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it, and it wouldn't even install the second time. But it's ok, it's a good game, but I have so much to focus on as it is. I just thought it would be cool to go retro. lol