Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #201
chesapeake
College Starter

The pressure is clearly getting to Llyw. Average, again.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:54 PM   #202
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Not bad at all for Rambis, he will rest for the remainder of the event.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:04 PM   #203
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Babson passes on toss 2
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #204
PilotMan
Head Coach

Honcho all out toss 2.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:34 PM   #205
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

Average for Peltonen on his second attempt.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:18 PM   #206
BYU 14
Coordinator

All out for Chilton
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:10 AM   #207
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

We are doing good...just need effort annoucements from:

Jordan
Mighty
Palmiero
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:50 AM   #208
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Ave. For palmiero
Old 08-12-2015, 11:38 AM   #209
thealmighty
Pro Starter

avg. for Mighty
Old 08-12-2015, 02:11 PM   #210
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to give tarcone (Jordan) a little bit longer to check in. But given he's the only one who hasn't reported and about the only thing he can really do to improve is go allout; I'm going to post the results shortly and if I don't hear anything I'll have Jordan pass
Old 08-12-2015, 03:11 PM   #211
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 – Shot Put – Second Attempt

Ginsberg – After a good first throw…Ginsberg really went after his second one – and he launched a beauty. He ended up recording a distance of 55’ 1”…(I only count 1 result that is better and it is a 1/216 chance of occurring. Also…you just so you know…you rolled a 12…there are injuries on 10, 11, and 13.)

Nielsen – Also sitting on a pretty good score after round 1, elects to really go after it in round two, and like Ginsberg it appears that it is going to pay off. This is a big toss…it measures in at 61’ 11”…(I know you are planning on skipping the final toss, but just so you know…there are only 3 of 18 results better)

Schaplowsky – After seeing Honcho fail to record a score in the long jump, Schaplowsky backs off a bit on his second attempt here to insure a good result. The toss is actually pretty good considering the turned down effort and the distance is recorded as 53’ 7” (I count 8 better results in the average column, and 15/18 better in the allout)

Path – Path’s coach has informed me that he isn’t backing off in order to record a score…he’s going after it again with his second attempt. There’s the throw…and it’s pretty good for him. It measures in at 53’ 4”, which doesn’t sound all the impressive given some other distances, but this ties his personal best (you have maxed out this event, there are no better results anywhere on your card)

Ketola – Trying to get a good throw on the board, Ketola executes beautifully and gets the put out there 65’ 11’. A really good result, but he’s done better in the past. (I show 4 results better in average, and 12/18 better in allout)

Bafou – Also looking to get on the board. No flag goes up this time, so this throw will count. His distance is a solid one for him - 53’. (about dead middle in the results of average, and 13/18 better in allout)

Llyw – Llyw has really struggled so far in the field events…it took until the 3rd attempt on the long jump to record a good score, and he’s fouled the first time on the shot put. He’s second turn is better…he’ll record a score this time around. Llyw isn’t good at this event, so the measurement of 47’ 10” sounds poor, but honestly it isn’t terrible based on his history – in fact, it’s pretty standard. (About half the results in average are still better and all but 2 are better in allout)

Rambis Jr – Dealing with his injury and coming off a very strong effort in the first throw, Rambis is passing on his second attempt, and it won’t surprise me if he packs it in on the third as well.

Babson – Babson, like Rambis has waived off his second attempt…this meet couldn’t be going any better for Babson at this point. He nailed his first attempts at long jump and shot put which has allowed him to get rest…as even doing one attempt appears to be exhausting for him.

Honcho – Looking to improve on his strong first effort, it’s obvious Honcho has picked up the effort…unfortunately, he hits the toe board and the white flag is raised.

Peltonen - Peltonen makes his second attempt, and it’s another good one, it doesn’t appear to have reached the distance of the first throw, but we’ll have to wait for the official word. The scoreboard flashes a distance of 54’ 1”…so no improvement this round. (same situation as previous result)

Chilton – Chilton grunts loudly on his toss, and it is a decent one…but nope, the white flag is raised late so the official result is a foul.

Palmiero – Hoping to improve on the poor result from the first throw, Palmiero is a little off balance and end up stepping over the toe board for a foul.

Mighty – A sloppy effort from Might results in a foul.

Jordan – Passes his second attempt (not going to use an attempt where there is only 1 better outcome and not going to use an allout without instruction)
Old 08-12-2015, 03:22 PM   #212
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

Ginsberg passes on attempt 3.
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #213
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 – Shot Put – Standings After Second Attempt

Code:
Ketola 65’ 11” Babson 65’ 1” Nielsen 61’ 11” Jordan 61’ 2” Rambis Jr. 61’ Honcho 57’ 5” Peltonen 56’ 4” Ginsberg 55’ 1” Palmiero 53’ 9” Schplowsky 53’ 7” Path 53’ 4” Bafou 53’ Mighty 52’ 10” Chilton 48’ 11” Llyw 47’ 10”
Old 08-12-2015, 03:26 PM   #214
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 - Shot Put - Player Announcements - 3rd Attempt

Ready for 3rd attempt announcements
Old 08-12-2015, 04:01 PM   #215
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Yep, the mighty Dane is cracking open a beer and kicking back.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:27 PM   #216
britrock88
Pro Starter

All out for Bafou.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 04:29 PM   #217
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

ave again for Palmiero
Old 08-12-2015, 04:35 PM   #218
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Schaplowsky will take his chances with average again. After all, his stats are all average, so this seems to be the way to go
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #219
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

Average for Peltonen on his final throw.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:47 PM   #220
PilotMan
Head Coach

Rest for the final jump for Honcho.

Like Steam?

Old 08-12-2015, 10:06 PM   #221
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Mighty must go all out.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:02 PM   #222
BYU 14
Coordinator

Yikes, Chilton will go average and play it safe
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 12:53 AM   #223
path12
Coordinator

Path will pass on his final attempt.
Old 08-13-2015, 07:23 AM   #224
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Babson will pass again.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:20 AM   #225
cmp
Pro Rookie

Ketola will pass
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:49 AM   #226
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Just waiting on:

Llyw
Rambis (I know you are planning to pass...if I don't hear, I will pass)
Jordan (I will pass here again unless I hear otherwise...again I won't go allout without instruction and there is no need to take an average attempt at this point)

Last edited by Breeze : 08-13-2015 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-13-2015, 03:36 PM   #227
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

I'll post results tomorrow morning...
Old 08-14-2015, 07:48 AM   #228
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 – Shot Put – Third Attempt

Ginsberg – Passes as it would take a personal best toss to beat his current distance

Nielsen – Happy with his current result, Nielsen also passes

Bafou – with a score on record, Bafou picks up his effort, but it is wasted when he fouls.

Palmiero – Palmiero still looking to improve on his poor first attempt, lines up, spins, tosses, he’s off balance…and he steps out of the ring…that’s a foul and Octavio is going to be stuck with the result from his first subpar effort.

Schaplowsky – Takes his 3rd turn, he launches, and almost immediately turns to walk off…there’s not white flag, so it isn’t a foul, but the toss is well short of his previous attempt and he must have know it almost immediately…distance is 50’

Peltonen - On his 3rd attempt he fouls – so his first throw ends up being the one of record.

Honcho – Waves off his 3rd attempt…

Mighty – Wanting to try for a big score, Mighty really goes after his final attempt, and it isn’t going to matter as the white flag is raised. He must have hit the toe board.

Chilton – Not surprisingly Chilton finds himself at the bottom of the leaderboard in this event…so he wants another go to try an better his result. He tosses and it’s a clean throw, but not a good one. It measures in at 46’ 5” – so no improvement this time around.

Path – Passes his final attempt – not a surprise considering the Russian has tied his personal best in this event

Babson – The extra rest continues…passes on his turn for the 4th time already this meet.

Ketola – With a nice lead in the event, Ketola has elected to rest.

Llyw – Wanting to improve on his current throw, Llyw takes his 3rd chance, and goes through the routine, tosses and it appears short of his 47’ 10” throw from the second attempt. The official measurement confirms my suspicion as it’s reported at 46’ 4”

Rambis Jr – Rambis passes again on, as he continues to get treatment on his injury

Jordan – Passes his last attempt.

Last edited by Breeze : 08-14-2015 at 08:36 AM.
Old 08-14-2015, 08:33 AM   #229
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Ave again for Palmiero
Old 08-14-2015, 08:37 AM   #230
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 – Shot Put – Final Standings

Code:
Ketola 65’ 11” Babson 65’ 1” Nielsen 61’ 11” Jordan 61’ 2” Rambis Jr. 61’ Honcho 57’ 5” Peltonen 56’ 4” Ginsberg 55’ 1” Palmiero 53’ 9” Schplowsky 53’ 7” Path 53’ 4” Bafou 53’ Mighty 52’ 10” Chilton 48’ 11” Llyw 47’ 10”

There was no change in the standings from round two as all throws failed to beat distances already on record
Old 08-14-2015, 08:41 AM   #231
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 – Shot Put – Points

Code:
Ketola 1105 Babson 1090 Nielsen 1028 Jordan 1015 Rambis Jr 1012 Honcho 944 Peltonen 924 Ginsberg 900 Palmiero 875 Schalowsky 872 Path 867 Bafou 861 Mighty 857 Chilton 784 Llyw 764
Old 08-14-2015, 08:51 AM   #232
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 3 – Shot Put – Recap

Winners

Babson – Again was able to rest 2 of the 3 chances and still finished 2nd in the event
Rambis – Also able to rest 2 times and with the injury that can be huge
Ginsberg – Almost maxed out his event
Path – Did max out this event
Nielsen – Only 3 results better on the entire card

Losers

Palmiero – poor first throw followed by two fouls hurts
Bafou – average result for the card, but with so many winners in this event, he loses ground to the field
Llyw – Same situation as Bafou
Old 08-14-2015, 08:54 AM   #233
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Overall Standings – After 3 Events

Code:
Babson 3246 Ketola 3219 Nielsen 3113 Jordan 3021 Rambis Jr 2900 Chilton 2873 Peltonen 2868 Palmiero 2839 Ginsberg 2786 Mighty 2781 Path 2756 Bafou 2632 Llyw 2613 Schalowsky 2607 Honcho 1850
Old 08-14-2015, 08:59 AM   #234
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Standings Review

Babson is clearly establishing himself as the person to beat right now, but the next couple of events aren't his best, so the field could make a move. In fact, several of the athletes currently at the bottom of the standings are in a position to start climbing as we are reaching the events where they will be the favorites.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:27 AM   #235
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 - High Jump - Ground Rules

The mechanics of the high jump are different from the other events (Pole Vault will be done the same way when we get there), so I want to take a moment to try and explain how this event runs in hopes of avoiding any confusion.

The event will start with an announced height (probably 6' 5") and you will either pass or choose to jump. Once you've passed or cleared the bar the height is raised 1". It is important to note that once the bar is raised it will not be lowered again, so you can't go back and clear a lower height to insure a score. Also, you don't have to clear a height to jump a the a higher level. For instance, if you miss a lower height you were hoping to get in order to insure a score, rather than try that height again, you can wait until the bar gets higher. You will continue to eligable to jump until you have 3 straight misses, regardless of height, or until you announce you are finished with the event.

Given that you can keep going until you have 3 misses, obviously, it is possible to take quite a few jumps based on how the dice rolls work out for you. Therefore it is important to note that each athlete gets 7 jumps without a fatigue penalty. In addition, for each attempt that was passed in the long jump and shot put, you also get an attempt without penalty (or you can save those extra attempts for the pole vault or to potentially trade them in for additional allout chances in the 400 or the 1500).

Let me know if you have any questions...this is historically the most confusing point of the dynasty.

Do to the fact this event requires numerous interactions I know that doing these through PM work the best...I won't announce results (and I ask you don't mention them) until everyone is finished, but by doing this through PM we can knock it out typically in a matter of minutes whereas doing it through the dynasty thread would take days.

I'll be posting a card breakdown for everyone soon...

A couple of notes that became obvious after starting the jumps

1. You will select your starting height - previously it was easy to determine a lowest value but now the range is much more diverse
2. When you announce your height you will also need to let me know effort.

Last edited by Breeze : 08-14-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:30 AM   #236
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 – High Jump – Preview

Favorites

Chilton & Llyw

Underdogs

Ketola, Babson, Honcho & Rambis Jr.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:39 AM   #237
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 – High Jump – Result Specifics

Chances of Occurance

Conservative
Fouls - 0%
Injuries - 0%

Normal
Misses – 5.6%
Injuries - .94%

Aggressive
Misses – 8.3%
Injuries – 1.9%

NOTE: Any roll that results in an injury also results in a miss

Last edited by Breeze : 08-14-2015 at 09:46 AM.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:33 PM   #238
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 – High Jump – Card Review

In this event, the safe column is more tightly bunched results and as your effort goes up the risk reward goes up. In most cases you’ll see better high end results as effort increases, but the average result may go down or stay the same.

Because we are going to do these results through PM, I can help guide you more as we progress…

Ketola
Safe – High is 6’ 3” (ave) , low is 5’ 10”(high) – most results are between 5’11” and 6’
Ave – 6’ 6” is high, and there are a couple in good high probability spots. Low is 5’ 10”, but only 1. Average result appears to be around 6’ 2”
Allout – 7’ on a rare roll, but a nice 6’ 11” on 35, plus a couple results of 6’6” or better also in the 30s. Low end is a 5’ 7” (low). Average result appears to be around 6’
Prediction – 6’ 2”

Babson
Safe – similar car to Ketola, only the high appears to be 6’2” (good) and low is 5’ 10” (high). Average result is probably 6’
Ave – 6’ 5” appears to be the high and it really isn’t a very likely result. 5’ 8” (fair) is the low. Average here is 6’1”.
Allout – 7’ on 30 is the top end, with several 5’ 8”s floating around. Average result appears to be about 6’
Prediction – 6’ 2”

Nielsen
Safe – low end is 5’ 11” (fair), and high end is 6’8” (rare), but there are several 6’7”s floating around. Ave is 6’ 4”
Ave – 6’1” is low end, and it appears a couple of times making is an average chance of hitting it. High end is 6’ 9”, also shows up a couple of times in decent spots. Average result is 6’ 6”
Allout – high is 7’ 1” in a fair location. There are 3 other 7’ results combining to get a good probability. Low end appear to be 6’ 1”, average is probably 6’ 3”
Prediction – 6’ 6”

Honcho
Safe – 6’ 3” in a reasonable spot, low is 5’ 6”- seriously 5’6” (extremely rare), average jump is 5’ 11”.
Ave – High is 6’5” two of them sitting on 33 and 35…very nice. Low is 5’ 8” (fair). Average result is 6’ 1”
Allout – 6’ 11” is high…on the 33 again so good. 5’7 “ is low and several 5’ 8”s as well. Average result here is probably 6’
Prediction – 6’ 3”

Jordan
Safe – 5’ 11”is low…3 of them in the middle of the 10s, 20s & 30s. High is 6’8” on 29 and 30 or fair. Average result is 6’6”
Ave – low is 5’ 11 (rare), high is 6’ 11” (rare). Ave result is 6’ 7” and there are a bunch of those
Allout – 7’ is high end, and there are 2 in the 30s plus 1 in the 10s…good chance. Low end is 5’ 11: in a bad spot (32). Ave result is around 6’ 4”
Prediction – 6’ 8”

Mighty
Safe – low is 6’5” and there are a bunch of them in the low 20s and teens. High is 6’ 11” (fair). The average result is 6’ 7”
Ave – the high is 7’2” (rare), and there are 2 other 7’ or better results and 7 that are 6’ 11”. Low end is 6’ 3” (ave). Average result is 6’ 9”
Allout – 7’ 3” (fair) is high, but 4 other 7’ or better results in the 30s, low is 6’3” (ave). Average result is 6’ 7”
Prediction – 6’ 11”

Rambis, Jr.
Safe – low 5’ 6” (extremely rare), high is 6’ 3” (fair). Average result is 6’
Ave – 5’ 8” (rare), high is 6’ 6” (good), Ave result is 6’ 2”
Allout – 5’ 8” (rare), High is 6’ 7” (fair). Ave result is 6’
Prediction – 6’ 2”

Schaplowsky
Safe – low is 6’ 1” and there are several, high is 6’ 9” on 31. Ave result is 6’ 5”
Ave – low is 6’ 3” (fair), and high is 7’. There are 6 results of 6’ 11” or better. Ave is 6’ 8”
Allout – low is 6’ 3” (fair), 4 results over 7’ , ave is 6’ 7”
Prediction – 6’ 11”

Path
Safe – 6’2” (rare) is low and 6’ 11” (fair) is high. Ave result is 6’ 6”
Ave – 7’ 2” (fair) is high with four 6’ 11” results also in the column, low is 6’ 2” (fair). Ave result is 6’ 9”
Allout – 4 results over 7’ (good), low is in the 6’ 3” range (good) and average result is 6’ 7”
Prediction – Path – 6’ 10”

Palmiero
Safe – 5’ 11” low (poor) and 6’ 7” (fair) high, average is 6’ 3”
Ave – 6’ 1” is low (poor) and 6’ 11” (fair) is high. Average is 6’ 7”
Allout – Low is 6’ 1” and there are several, High is 7’ 1” (fair), 2 other 7’ results and a couple high probability 6’ 11”s around.
Prediction 6’ 9”

Ginsberg
Safe – 5’ 11” (fair) low end, and 6’ 8” (fair) high end. Average result is 6’ 3”
Ave – 6’ 1” (rare) low and 6’ 9” (fair) high. Average is 6’ 6”
Allout – 7’ 1” (fair), 2 other rare 7’ results, low end is 6’1” and there are several of them. Average is 6’ 4”
Prediction – 6’ 7”

Peltonen
Safe – low 6’ 1” (fair), high 6’ 11” (Fair), Average is 6’ 7”
Ave –low 6’ 3” (fair), High 7’ 1” (ave), Ave result is 6’ 9”
Allout – low 6’ 3” (very rare), High 7’ 3” (fair), 4 results over 7’, Average is 6’ 8”
Prediction – 6’ 9”

Bafou
Safe – low 6’ 2” (fair), high is 6’ 11” (fair), but really bunched up results from 6’5” to 6’8”…ave 6’ 7”
Ave – two 6’ 3” (ave) results in the 30s for a low end is bad luck, 7’ (poor) on the high, ave result is around 6’ 9”
Allout – a very rare 6’ 3” is the low, and high is two 7’ 3”s with decent probability. In all there are four 7’ results or better, aver result is 6’ 7”
Prediction – 6’ 8”

Llyw
Safe – low is 6’ 7” and there are several, high is two 7’ 3” results in good spots. Ave result is 6’ 10”
Ave – 6’ 7” (fair), high is 7’ 6” (ave)…it appears a little more than half the results are over 7’ with several 6’ 11”s too…Ave result 7’ 1”
Allout - Low is 6’ 7” and there are a bunch, high is 7’ 9”(fair) – 8 total results over 7’. Ave result is 6’ 10”
Prediction – 7’ 3”

Chilton
Safe – low is 6’ 3” (fair), High is 7’ 3” (ave)…average result is around 6’ 10”
Ave – low is 6’ 7”, but both in the 30s which is bad, high is 7’ 7” (rare), about half of the results are over 7’, average is 7’1”
Allout – low is 6’ 6” (rare), high is 7’ 6”, two of them combined you have a fair shot of hitting them. There are eight 7’ or better results in the column, including two 7’4” results on high probability outcomes of 33 and 35.
Prediction 7’ 3”
Old 08-14-2015, 12:35 PM   #239
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 - High Jump - Player Coordination

I am ready to work through PM with anyone that is ready to begin...
Old 08-14-2015, 01:48 PM   #240
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 - High Jump - Status

Finished

Ginsberg
Schplowsky

In Progress

Ketola
Old 08-14-2015, 03:45 PM   #241
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

About to head home for the weekend...here is where I stand

Finished

Ketola
Schaplowsky
Palmiero
Ginsberg
Bafou

In Progress

Nielsen
Rambis Jr
Llyw

I will pick up anything outstanding on Monday...
Old 08-17-2015, 11:10 AM   #242
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Finished

Ketola
Schaplowsky
Palmiero
Ginsberg
Bafou
Rambis Jr
Llyw

In Progress

Nielsen
Mighty
Path

Not Started

Babson
Honcho
Peltonen
Chilton
Jordan

We are back in business this morning...

Last edited by Breeze : 08-17-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 12:29 PM   #243
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 - High Jump - Note

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm hoping to have this event finished by tomorrow afternoon. I wanted to get that message out because this is one event that it isn't easy to do without instructions. Given that I can't possibly know when you'd prefer to jump and skip. That stated, if I don't hear from you prior to tomorrow I will run the event for you by starting at the average result in the conservative column specified in the write up. All jumps will be conducted in the average column and your player will jump each height (no skips) until 7 jumps have been complete or 3 consecutive misses have occurred.

Hope that's clear.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:03 PM   #244
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Finished

Ketola
Schaplowsky
Palmiero
Ginsberg
Bafou
Rambis Jr
Llyw
Babson
Nielsen

In Progress

Mighty
Path

Not Started

Honcho
Peltonen
Chilton
Jordan

Last edited by Breeze : 08-17-2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #245
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Heading out for the day...if you only get on the board at night and want to send me instructions I basically just need starting height and effort level, followed by instuctions for total jumps, where to go for the next height once you cleared and any changes in effort.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:41 PM   #246
PilotMan
Head Coach

I could have done it today, but forgot. I'll try and catch you tomorrow.

Like Steam?

Old 08-18-2015, 10:35 AM   #247
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

I'm available, get your instructions in by 1 EDT or I'll be running your event based on the information outlined above.
Old 08-18-2015, 11:36 AM   #248
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Finished

Ketola
Schaplowsky
Palmiero
Ginsberg
Bafou
Rambis Jr
Llyw
Babson
Nielsen
Honcho

In Progress

Mighty
Path

Not Started

Peltonen (heard from but haven't started)
Chilton
Jordan
Old 08-18-2015, 01:18 PM   #249
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 - High Jump

6'

Rambis – miss – terrible approach…chopped into the jump might have cleared 5’7” with some luck

Honcho – clear – easily gets over the opening height…

Rambis – clear – much better this time as he clears it with room to spare.

Last edited by Breeze : 08-18-2015 at 01:18 PM.
Old 08-18-2015, 01:19 PM   #250
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

Event 4 - High Jump

6' 1"

Rambis - Pass

Ketola – clears – it’s close, but Ketola sneaks over the bar

Babson – clears – your leader starts at 6’ 1” and easily clears the height

Honcho - pass

Last edited by Breeze : 08-18-2015 at 01:20 PM.