Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-13-2005, 12:48 PM   #2201
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Vince, listening to the please of his crew mates, takes first Lathum and then penny into his offce. Both emerge after an hour or so.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:48 PM   #2202
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff061
I think someones deleting posts.
I hope that's not true.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:49 PM   #2203
hoopsguy
General Manager

Barkeep, are you the one deleting posts here? If it is anyone else there should be an explanation.

I've listed post #'s many times to direct people back to earlier actions. I'm annoyed that this is getting messed with by anyone that isn't Barkeep acting in the best interests of our game.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:49 PM   #2204
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Sounds like Lathum and Penny are clean.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:50 PM   #2205
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

I think this would be a terrible way to out someone, but whoever is doing this should look awfully suspicious at this point.

Well, Lathum and Pennywisesb are clean. They both come out 100% survivor. Hoops, I'm bummed I missed your point on MrW and his empath ability for Lathum -- that would have been huge. Why not have him clear KWhit? I'm certain there's a post by KWhit somewhere in there -- like RealDeal said, there's probably a post by everyone at this point claiming to be a good guy.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:50 PM   #2206
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Ardent's deleting posts.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:50 PM   #2207
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Defintely someone deleting posts.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:51 PM   #2208
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Ardent's post count had gone down 20 in the last minute...

Old 09-13-2005, 12:51 PM   #2209
Vince
Pro Starter

Ah. Is it just the "..." ones? Still annoying, but harmless.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:52 PM   #2210
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I'm out of the game, but still following along, and this would probably be about the least cool thing that could happen. Come on guys, its a game, there is no reason to delete posts(it screws with post #'s, etc.). And by the way this thread did lose 2 pages since about 10 minutes ago.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #2211
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'll see if I can find something from KWhit that says this. If I was a bad guy I would like to think I would have been cautious about this in light of the Empathic role. Since KWhit has never been under real duress during a vote there might not be such a statement.

KWhit, you could make this easy on us when you come online and post "I am not a spawn"
Old 09-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #2212
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Don't know why he or anyone would, I think we have good people in this game.

Last edited by jeff061 : 09-13-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:53 PM   #2213
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok guys, I'm off to work in a few minutes, but I think our course of action is clear for today. I want to kill blade (who doesn't? -- just kidding big guy), but RA needs to go down so we can get Penny to be the nurse. Since I've given up on my crusade to save RA (sorry buddy -- I tried. Ardent helped, so be nice to him once you all meet up in a few hours), we need to go 100% towards getting Pennywisesb to be the Nurse.

I vote Raiders Army.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:54 PM   #2214
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Ok, I came out clean. I claim to be part of the absolute trust. I also claim KWit is part of the absolute trust. Do we really need to waste a scan on him?
Old 09-13-2005, 12:54 PM   #2215
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Is RA going to die of dehydration tonight if we don't lynch him?
Old 09-13-2005, 12:55 PM   #2216
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
Is RA going to die of dehydration tonight if we don't lynch him?

NO, which sucks
Old 09-13-2005, 12:56 PM   #2217
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Fuck. Fine. vote RA
Old 09-13-2005, 12:58 PM   #2218
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

I think we need to scan Hoopsguy just to make sure. I don't like the fact that he's pushing for a scan of KWit--someone 2 of us know of as being clean. Seems like a waste of a scan to me.
Old 09-13-2005, 12:59 PM   #2219
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Okay, so the trust group is cleared -- who does that leave as possible spawn? Keeping in mind there is more than one.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:01 PM   #2220
hoopsguy
General Manager

Post #1436 is the closest I can see for KWhit after going through a few hundred posts.
Quote:
Dude, scan me all you want. It would be a waste, but whatever blows your hair back.

I'll keep looking for a little while longer, but finding any one post is getting increasingly difficult.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:01 PM   #2221
Bek
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
I think we need to scan Hoopsguy just to make sure. I don't like the fact that he's pushing for a scan of KWit--someone 2 of us know of as being clean. Seems like a waste of a scan to me.

agreed...so tonight are we killing of RA then is what im seeing...if thats the case then

VOTE RA
unless someone comes up with good evidence against someone else

Last edited by Bek : 09-13-2005 at 01:02 PM. Reason: more info
Bek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:05 PM   #2222
hoopsguy
General Manager

Please scan me. It would be the first time this game that I've been in a position of trust. Just to make it easier for MrWednesday again: I am not a spawn.

Or don't scan me and scan someone else. I'm fine with that too, although I would prefer not to be lynched.

Vote Raiders Army

Today is one of those days where there is nothing to be gained in splitting the votes. We'll have to rely on other days for voting patterns, sacrificing this for the goal of getting Penny as nurse is worth it.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:05 PM   #2223
Schmidty
Coordinator

Vote Raiders Army
Old 09-13-2005, 01:07 PM   #2224
hoopsguy
General Manager

Penny, Bek - for what it is worth the reason I'm including KWhit in the scan is because just about everyone has been cleared by someone in the game.

Outside of me, the only person who hasn't been cleared by someone is SnDvls. So put him on your radar as well.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:07 PM   #2225
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Vote RA I really think Hoops needs to be scanned ASAP. Mr. Wednesday, I think you have someone to use your ability on.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:08 PM   #2226
Blade6119
Coordinator

I HATE YOU ALL, IVE BEEN BEGGING TO BE SCANNED FOR LIKE 5 DAYS NOW AND EVERY DAY VINCE FINDS A REASON NOT TOO!!! GAH!!!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:08 PM   #2227
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

SnDvls too, and that can be my first scan when I'm promoted, or Vince can do two shorties again tomorrow including him as one. I just don't like that you are pushing for a scan on someone that multiple people claim to be clean at this point. Thats only a wasted scan at this point.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:09 PM   #2228
hoopsguy
General Manager

Dola - and KWhit is the captain, which means we need a mutiny. For this to succeed we need to have officers, which may become a problem over the next couple of days as water shrinks up. I would rather try and have our mutiny today rather than at the end of the week if we need to go that way.

Remember, I was also looking at worst-case scenarios with Vince. Who I still say should be the first scan target for Pennywise tomorrow.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:09 PM   #2229
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Penny, Bek - for what it is worth the reason I'm including KWhit in the scan is because just about everyone has been cleared by someone in the game.

Outside of me, the only person who hasn't been cleared by someone is SnDvls. So put him on your radar as well.

Actually, no one has cleared me that im aware of...now, sundvls did spy on me last night it looks like, but that shouldnt have told him a thing...ive never been exhausted, im not out doing stuff in the night
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:10 PM   #2230
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade - say it with me:
I AM NOT A SPAWN

MrWednesday would probably like to have the option to clear you as well.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:11 PM   #2231
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia
Okay, so the trust group is cleared -- who does that leave as possible spawn? Keeping in mind there is more than one.

If you listen to most people it leaves Useless Warden Blade and Useless Warden Blade
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2005, 01:11 PM   #2232
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Blade, quit trying to draw attention to yourself.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:12 PM   #2233
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Blade - say it with me:
I AM NOT A SPAWN

MrWednesday would probably like to have the option to clear you as well.
Have i not been saying that for like a bloody week???? I AM NOT A SPAWN, but everyday we find some reason to scan everyone but me, which makes me nervous about vince that he hasnt found anyone yet because i know im clean
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2005, 01:13 PM   #2234
Vince
Pro Starter

Blade, honestly the reason I'm not scanning you is because we can afford to kill you. It's brutal, I know, but you're not really providing anything of benefit to us at this point in the game.

Remember that pennywise can't scan until Thursday at the earliest.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:13 PM   #2235
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I'm with you guys. As much as it pains me to kill a spawn, not that penny is cleared, I can support promoting him to nurse.

Vote Raiders Army
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 01:13 PM   #2236
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Blade, quit trying to draw attention to yourself.

I want the attention so somebody scans me...everyone seems to forget about me come orders time
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2005, 01:14 PM   #2237
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm with you guys. As much as it pains me to kill a spawn, not that penny is cleared, I can support promoting him to nurse.

Vote Raiders Army

Heh, casual slip of the tongue, or something else entirely? If I remember correctly RealDeal cleared you way back when, but...
Old 09-13-2005, 01:15 PM   #2238
Vince
Pro Starter

And I'm really out this time. Hopefully I'll be back in time for some last minute observations, but I can't be certain.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:16 PM   #2239
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Vote Raiders Army

What the hell does this mean? The first sentence is completely shady, and I'm not quite sure why I'm not cleared considering Vince cleared me about 10 minutes ago.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:17 PM   #2240
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Blade, honestly the reason I'm not scanning you is because we can afford to kill you. It's brutal, I know, but you're not really providing anything of benefit to us at this point in the game.

Remember that pennywise can't scan until Thursday at the earliest.

If thats the case, i hope when you kill me and spend your first free night someone pays you a visit
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2005, 01:18 PM   #2241
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, now Mr Wednesday has two good options for his empathic power - take your pick between Blade or me.

So anyone have ideas for who I should give water tonight? I'm looking for something to talk about between now and when Barkeep/Vince publish the results of the scan.

3 today, 6 tomorrow - should I assume we want to max our number of survivors at 9 or do we want to go for a lower number than that (by giving water to same three as part of six next day) and see who is still alive that was supposed to be dead? I would favor the nine survivor strategy, at least initially since we will already be seeing a lot of turnover when we cut down to 9 (more than that if a spawn lived).
Old 09-13-2005, 01:20 PM   #2242
RealDeal
High School Varsity

ok here's the list:

Captain - KWhit, penny says he's in circle of trust and penny cleared
First Officer - RealDeal- used duplicant power
Second Officer - Lathum- cleared by Vince

Engineers
Saldana- used duplicant power
X-Mr.Wednesday- claims emphatic ability, not actually clear but has been helpful
MrBug708 -cleared by Saldana scan
X-bek- claims to be in circle of trust, not sure if someone cleared can confirm

Medical Staff
Doctor - Vince- scan be me, cleared
Nurse - Raiders Army COMA
Medic - pennywisesb- cleared by Vince

Security Staff
XSergeant at Arms - sndlvs EXHAUSTED not cleared
XWarden - Blade6119- not cleared claims to be in COT
XGalley Master - hoopsguy EXHAUSTED- not cleared
XSecurity Crewman - Fouts EXHAUSTED-not cleared
Security Crewman - Schmidty-cleared by Vince
Security Crewman - Passacaglia- cleared by me
Old 09-13-2005, 01:20 PM   #2243
hoopsguy
General Manager

I don't think Vince or Barkeep have published the scan results yet - if they did I missed it. You are very close to being cleared, Penny. But not yet unless I missed a post.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:21 PM   #2244
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
XWarden - Blade6119- not cleared claims to be in COT

Whats the COT?
Demotivation
Old 09-13-2005, 01:22 PM   #2245
RealDeal
High School Varsity

As suspicious as I am of Blade, MW should scan hoopsguy. Here's why: we can still win this game by simply letting all uncleared people die of thirst. But if HG is not on the up and up he can screw us at the end and withhold H2O from the survivors.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:23 PM   #2246
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

There's no reason to scan Blade right now in my opinion. Did anyone else see what PAss typed? If he really did slip up, then that puts all the suspicion on him and then RD for clearing him at the beginning. I'm interested in seeing how he answers this. We might want to scan RD or Pass and make sure one of them is clean. If ones not, we can guarantee the other isn't either.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:23 PM   #2247
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, I don't think that Blade has claimed to be in Absolute Trust - just knew about it from talking with Bek out of game (tsk, tsk).

I thought there was some kind of linkage between Fouts and Jeff, insofar as Fouts knew that Vigilante Jeff had used a knife to kill King. Not exactly the same as clearing him, but at least suggesting he spied on Jeff as he had indicated that night.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:24 PM   #2248
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

You missed the post. Vince posted the results. I'll try to find it.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:24 PM   #2249
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I vouch for Pass. i personally scanned him. To the extent you trust me, you should trust him. Of course, if you don't trust me by now, then you shouldn't trust him either.
Old 09-13-2005, 01:24 PM   #2250
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Typically the crew wears their standard uniforms. Privates wear red, for instnace. Typically security staff wears a lovely shade of yellow. Today, however, when Blade posts the list of people who will spend the night in the brig, that he is wearing neon green. Is it a bid to get attention from people he's feeling ignored by? Who knows. What is known is that Vince, Bek, Kwhit, & Pennywise will be in the brig tonight.