Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-23-2015, 10:00 PM   #751
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekimonk View Post
It transported me (and my party, if I had one) to a random room of the same lvl (2). In this case, the room of the Dark Limner...who I disposed of tonight.

awesome, was the Dark Limner much of a threat?
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:04 PM   #752
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Where did you end up NTN?

I'm in the moon pool room.
Old 06-23-2015, 10:13 PM   #753
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
awesome, was the Dark Limner much of a threat?

I was pretty lucky. Hit me for 13hp immediately with Magic Missle and he had a bundle of herbs he consumed. He started missing, though, and I dispatched him with 13/32 hp. 1600xp and a +1 dagger. Also a Scroll of Oracle and Absorbing Ointment from searching the room.
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:17 PM   #754
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:
I was pretty lucky. Hit me for 13hp immediately with Magic Missle and he had a bundle of herbs he consumed. He started missing, though, and I dispatched him with 13/32 hp. 1600xp and a +1 dagger. Also a Scroll of Oracle and Absorbing Ointment from searching the room.

He didn't try to paint you?
Ziiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 10:33 PM   #755
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I have 10 out of 13 pms, I'ma go ahead and run morning actions now, and you are free to submit your last ones whie I'm doing so, or afterwards, and I'm happy tobe flexible with anyone who was late, especially since you folks were kind with me.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #756
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Mornign actins are processed and done!

Old 06-23-2015, 11:01 PM   #757
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I am going to go ahead adn post the Day 8 Djinni Sale, in case you are interested!!!

Old 06-23-2015, 11:12 PM   #758
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Day 8 Djinni Sale

Unlimited:

One day’s ration: 10 gold
One Torch: 10 gold
Bundle of Herbs: 50 gold
Scroll of Item Teleportation: 50 gold
Potion of Healing: 100 gold
Nocturne Potion: 120 gold
Horse Figurine: 120 gold
ID Item Powder: 50 gold

First Come, Case by Case Basis:

+1 Quarterstaff: 200 gold
+1 Chainmail: 200 gold

Scroll of Protection from Cold: 150

Scroll of Fizban’s Tiny Spy: 120 gold
Scroll of Oraclet: 250 gold
Potion of Metamorph: 100 gold
Ring of Rock Influence – 100 gp
War Banner of Solidarity – 700 gp
Robes of Phasing – 500 gp
Pattern Knife, 850 gp
Shield of Embalming – 475 gp
Spiritual Full Plate – 300 gp

For Day 8 Only, you may buy any number of Scrolls of Summon Djinni for 50 gp each – these give you your own Djinni Sale action anytime you want.

Old 06-23-2015, 11:31 PM   #759
Ziiggy
Banned

Gorm, would you rather get Nocturne potions and have an extra night action, or get horses for extra movement? If I sell this guisarme we can afford it (sorry lizard but 500g is 500g ;p)
Old 06-23-2015, 11:44 PM   #760
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

You only get 50% for items sold

Old 06-23-2015, 11:49 PM   #761
Ziiggy
Banned

sad face
Old 06-23-2015, 11:52 PM   #762
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziiggy View Post
Gorm, would you rather get Nocturne potions and have an extra night action, or get horses for extra movement? If I sell this guisarme we can afford it (sorry lizard but 500g is 500g ;p)

nevermind

:looks around casually:
Old 06-24-2015, 12:08 AM   #763
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:

Cheeki any way I could get that dagger? I have a ring of fortune and wand of lock picking I would part with.

ps. Are you really dead after one more kill?
Old 06-24-2015, 02:45 AM   #764
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Cheeki any way I could get that dagger? I have a ring of fortune and wand of lock picking I would part with.

ps. Are you really dead after one more kill?

Absolutely! Though one of us will need a Scroll of Teleportation. I'm dead if I kill 2 more living (i.e., not undead) things with the sword. I'm sure I can just use my gladius before that, though. I'll just have a +2 sword I can't use or discard.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM   #765
Ziiggy
Banned

Ok i have a plan.

Timmae buys and opens an item portal, I send him the Guisarme and the Ring of Fortune (or whatever Cheeki wants), timmae sends Cheekimonk the Ring, Cheekimonk sends timmae the +1 Dagger, timmae sends me 2 bundles of herbs, the +1 Dagger, and in the future saves for me any magical item he can’t use but I can and it’s better than what I have (because ya know, the guisarme is a really good weapon but since I only get half-price for it I'd rather see it go to good use (even if the Lizard is Evil - bleh) and since I won't be selling it I still need some healing stuff). Oh and somehow get some torches to Danny somewhere in there. I can buy a couple, send them to timmae and he forwards them to Danny.

btw the Guisarme is a "Lengthening Guisarme – This is a +2 weapon, and it is so long that it allows you to get in a free hit prior to combat starting."

We have until 1pm pst to figure it out, right?

Deal? Counter-plan?
Old 06-24-2015, 06:49 AM   #766
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Timmae, need a light? And not a Bud light?

JAG gives timmae torch
timmae gives JAG meal

JAG gives timmae torch
timmae gives JAG meal

Yes, much appreciated kind sir!
Old 06-24-2015, 06:50 AM   #767
timmae
College Starter

Quote:

Awesome stuff cheeki. Decent XP and some nice items there. Great stuff!
Old 06-24-2015, 06:53 AM   #768
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Ok i have a plan.

Timmae buys and opens an item portal, I send him the Guisarme and the Ring of Fortune (or whatever Cheeki wants), timmae sends Cheekimonk the Ring, Cheekimonk sends timmae the +1 Dagger, timmae sends me 2 bundles of herbs, the +1 Dagger, and in the future saves for me any magical item he can’t use but I can and it’s better than what I have (because ya know, the guisarme is a really good weapon but since I only get half-price for it I'd rather see it go to good use (even if the Lizard is Evil - bleh) and since I won't be selling it I still need some healing stuff). Oh and somehow get some torches to Danny somewhere in there. I can buy a couple, send them to timmae and he forwards them to Danny.

btw the Guisarme is a "Lengthening Guisarme – This is a +2 weapon, and it is so long that it allows you to get in a free hit prior to combat starting."

We have until 1pm pst to figure it out, right?

Deal? Counter-plan?

I don't see an item portal for sale? Only a Scroll of Item Teleportation. I am guessing that sends 1 item to 1 person 1 time, right?
Old 06-24-2015, 06:55 AM   #769
timmae
College Starter

Quote:

No worries... the evil beast I just slayed was double damage for magical weapons. A day late and a GP short, 'tis my life I am afraid. I'd give ya 250 GP but I don't have that either. And I need to heal up so the herbs I have won't even get me to full strength. Timing sucks I am afraid.
Old 06-24-2015, 07:03 AM   #770
timmae
College Starter

Galron and I dispersed with a Feldspar Golem yesterday. What a beast! The Golem... not Galron. Well, Galron is a beast I guess. And he was beastly dealing with the golem. So yeah, both beasts I guess. Anyways... Galron beat the crap out of this guy. My puny non magical guisarme was of no match for this guy but Gal's magical weapon (get you mind out of the gutter) did it's trick. We dispatched the Golem and had some money to boot. Not bad for a days work and Galron certainly dominated this day. Good work friend... errr... chaos beast!!
Old 06-24-2015, 08:56 AM   #771
Ragone
Pro Rookie

I'm in some sort of Good prayer room.. being good had a perk for once!
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:08 AM   #772
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Any thoughts on movement timmae? Currently thinking we should wait here for a turn, buy healing / torches, then move forward.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #773
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
I don't see an item portal for sale? Only a Scroll of Item Teleportation. I am guessing that sends 1 item to 1 person 1 time, right?

That's what I meant. Item TP Scroll - For one day, you can use any number of Black Market trades and trade with folks not in the room.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:43 AM   #774
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Gorm see Znarled making plans. Not sure need answer.

Gorm have magic axe. Can't use. Not sure what axe is.

Gorm like to sleep less or move faster. Care not how.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.

Last edited by Chief Rum : 06-24-2015 at 10:46 AM. Reason: CHnaged Ziiggy's name to character name Znarled
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 10:46 AM   #775
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Gorm heal Znarled. Znarled maybe not all healthy. But close.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:49 AM   #776
Ziiggy
Banned

Much thanks, Gorm. Have you ID-ed the axe and know what it would sell for?
Old 06-24-2015, 11:13 AM   #777
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Much thanks, Gorm. Have you ID-ed the axe and know what it would sell for?

Gorm not know how. Just glowing axe right now.

Old 06-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #778
Ziiggy
Banned

I'm looking to wheel and deal here. We could try to buy horses or we could save the horses for later and do a bunch of trades so the right people have the right stuff and we are better equipped going forward.

I'm seeing that timmae needs the guisarme and has ashes that Thomkal would want. Cheeki has a +1 Dagger I want, and ntndeacon and Zinto have magical clubs that Gorm would want. Between me and Gorm we have a +2 Guisarme, unidentified glowing Axe, Wand of Lock Picking, and a Ring of Fortune.

So, we could work out a mass trade (I'd have to sell one of our things to buy a scroll) or not bother with it and me and Gorm could just sell everything and move on.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:41 AM   #779
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Gorm also have Potion of Remedy

Old 06-24-2015, 11:51 AM   #780
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Wand of lock picking you say? Might have a use for that. We know where there's a chest but we can't bash it without fighting an out-of-depth monster. If you can send it to is, we could wander there and open the chest and send you any Scout or Priest items that might be inside.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:15 PM   #781
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

I'm on iPhone here so limited in what I can look up, but are we certain what the Scroll of Item Teleportation does? Do we all need to have one? Does it only allow movement of one item to another player and another back? Does one scroll only allow trading with one person?

I have no problem trading the +1 dagger (or anything else), just need to know if it's possible.

Also, describe the Ring of Fortune.
Old 06-24-2015, 12:59 PM   #782
Ziiggy
Banned

"Item TP Scroll - For one day, you can use any number of Black Market trades and trade with folks not in the room." I also asked Abe if that in fact meant you could make multiple trades/sends to multiple players and he said yes.

Ring of Fortune - Acts the same as the Luck Spell. 1 in 6 chance to find secret stuff in rooms without even needing an action to look, and 1 in 6 chance increase to find stuff when you do actively look around. It stacks with my searching skills which is why I've been wearing it.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:08 PM   #783
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
"Item TP Scroll - For one day, you can use any number of Black Market trades and trade with folks not in the room." I also asked Abe if that in fact meant you could make multiple trades/sends to multiple players and he said yes.

Ring of Fortune - Acts the same as the Luck Spell. 1 in 6 chance to find secret stuff in rooms without even needing an action to look, and 1 in 6 chance increase to find stuff when you do actively look around. It stacks with my searching skills which is why I've been wearing it.

Go ahead and sell the guisarme. No money or goods right now as I need to heal up.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:09 PM   #784
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Any thoughts on movement timmae? Currently thinking we should wait here for a turn, buy healing / torches, then move forward.

I am gonna consume my herb bundles. I can move today if you are ok with that. If we wait that is ok also. Let me know as I can then maybe send a healing potion over to trader sam.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #785
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I think we're going to move. Toughest call I've had so far, might not work out, but I think there's more risk of falling behind by not doing it.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:12 PM   #786
Ziiggy
Banned

The problem is I have just 55g and need to buy at least 2 torches and 2 rations, so if I'm going to open a teleport portal would have to sell one of my items (wand, ring, or guisarme) and the guisarme is the only one that will net enough gold to do it comfortably, and selling the other two things would leave less to trade with.

So maybe it's all premature and we should bag it and think about the next Djinni visit.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:17 PM   #787
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
I think we're going to move. Toughest call I've had so far, might not work out, but I think there's more risk of falling behind by not doing it.

I used my herbs so I am good to go. Not full strength but I only need 2 arms and half a leg to swing this guisarme thingy.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:18 PM   #788
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
The problem is I have just 55g and need to buy at least 2 torches and 2 rations, so if I'm going to open a teleport portal would have to sell one of my items (wand, ring, or guisarme) and the guisarme is the only one that will net enough gold to do it comfortably, and selling the other two things would leave less to trade with.

So maybe it's all premature and we should bag it and think about the next Djinni visit.

I'd be in down the road. I am buying a healing potion this trip so I can barter with that. Let's table it if possible.
Old 06-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #789
Ziiggy
Banned

So Cheeki is your character sheet right and you have 5 rations/5 torches? If so you don't need to buy those and could buy a TP scroll? We could then trade the ring and dagger if you want?
Old 06-24-2015, 01:48 PM   #790
Ziiggy
Banned

Also, if you used a scroll we could make that trade as well as get a torch or two to Danny so he doesn't have to sit there in the dark twiddling his now human thumbs. Or maybe that's not necessary and he can buy his own.

Last edited by Ziiggy : 06-24-2015 at 02:05 PM. Reason: added the "or"
Old 06-24-2015, 02:08 PM   #791
Ziiggy
Banned

Well we're running out of shopping time so screw it. Sorry timmae but I gotta sell this thing as Gorm and I have some serious catching up to do and are still mucking about on lvl 1.

Gorm, I will buy the basic stuff I need, plus a Djinni store so we can summon the shop when we want to (and maybe a teleport scroll if anybody confirms a trade - looking for scout and priest weapons) and in a day or two we should have enough to get horses.

Where to next, oh smelly one? Forward?
Old 06-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #792
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Well we're running out of shopping time so screw it. Sorry timmae but I gotta sell this thing as Gorm and I have some serious catching up to do and are still mucking about on lvl 1.

Gorm, I will buy the basic stuff I need, plus a Djinni store so we can summon the shop when we want to (and maybe a teleport scroll if anybody confirms a trade - looking for scout and priest weapons) and in a day or two we should have enough to get horses.

Where to next, oh smelly one? Forward?

Gorm think forward best option, if left is box spin room.

Gorm have no gold, but do have Potion. Maybe sell potion too?

Old 06-24-2015, 02:25 PM   #793
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Gorm think forward best option, if left is box spin room.

Gorm have no gold, but do have Potion. Maybe sell potion too?

You're ok with rations and torches then? Let's hang onto the potion, might come in handy and we can always sell it later if we want. If you need torch/rations I can get it so let me know.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:32 PM   #794
Ziiggy
Banned

Question: does a TP item scroll have to be used before movement phase or can it be used whenever?
Old 06-24-2015, 02:39 PM   #795
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Question: does a TP item scroll have to be used before movement phase or can it be used whenever?

Can be used whenever, lasts until the end of the day it was used, if it's like the last game.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:41 PM   #796
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Hey folks, i'm back!!!

Central Park says Hey!

Old 06-24-2015, 02:46 PM   #797
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:

Oh and does activating the scroll use up an action?
Old 06-24-2015, 02:49 PM   #798
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Correct. It lasts the rest of that Day, and can be used for Black Market transactions wiith multipe folks.

Old 06-24-2015, 02:49 PM   #799
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Oh and does activating the scroll use up an action?

Nah

Old 06-24-2015, 03:03 PM   #800
Ziiggy
Banned

Quote:
Wand of lock picking you say? Might have a use for that. We know where there's a chest but we can't bash it without fighting an out-of-depth monster. If you can send it to is, we could wander there and open the chest and send you any Scout or Priest items that might be inside.

If/when you end up back there let me know. I have a teleport scroll in my pocketses.