Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-03-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Interactive Coaching Dynasty

A while ago muns had a dynasty going where he was the AD for a conference, and hired and fired the coaches. I am thinking about doing the same thing with a created conference that I put into the game. Would anybody be interested in coaching in it? It will be a 9 to 10 team conference, and it will set up a lot like Muns' dynasty did. I would like to get it started over the holiday weekend, so if you are interested, please let me know. Thanks.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
Sounds interesting, although I don't have FBCB.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:11 PM   #3
britrock88
Pro Starter

I'm intrigued.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #4
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Yeah, but was doing all of the coaches himself. We'd just chime in occasionally and let him know whether he ought to fire them or not. The idea was to be an Athletic Director of a program and then you hire/fire the coaches. I did something similar with my CCNY dynasty.

It's a fine idea, it's just difficult to sustain because people need to care about your program to keep reading and to sustain the interest, eventually (at least for me) I'd just want to start tinkering and so, it's hard to separate those personalities of AD v. Coach. muns took it to a whole new level because he was managing a ton of teams. Just a gargantuan effort is all.

Good luck with it though, certainly will read it.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 09-04-2011 at 11:45 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #5
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Dark Cloud, you are right, it is going to be hard to sustain a level of interest on this, I fully expect that. It's ok, I hope to have fun with it. I'm going to try and do it like muns, one difference I will have is that when somebody like bbgunn gets a job offer, I will message him directly and let him know what his offers are and if he wants to take one of them, or stay with Wichita South, which is where he will be starting.

This is actually good practice for me, although it is just a game, because I am actually studying sports administration, hoping to get a real athletic director job in the future. For those that are interested, great, I'll try and make it as good as muns made his, taking a lot of the same ideas.

britrock, if you're interested in having a coach, let me know.
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote