Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-25-2009, 03:30 AM   #1
NewIdentity
High School JV

My very own Velocity Diet. --->End of Week 1 Weight 214 (-14 lbs)

A lot of People call this the Velocity Diet
TESTOSTERONE MUSCLE | Velocity Diet 3.0

But, I don't want to spend all that cash on official Velocity Diet suppliments so I will rename my diet to the Value'locity Diet. I have a lot of this Diet stuff laying around, so I might as well put it to use before it expires.

My 3 main sources for finding cheap Sups.
1) Slick deals has some great deals posted for protein sups
2) I like bodybuilding.com for their selection and value.
3) Walmart is my last resort for everything else.

Same 6 week schedule; 4 weeks on then 2 additional weeks to come off. And, then?

More info here to follow.

Age 41
Height 5'10

Weight 228

Neck: 16 3/4 inches
Shoulders: 50 1/2 inches
Chest: 45 1/2 inches
Belly: 45 inches
Hips: 42 1/2 inches
Upper Arm: 16 1/8 inches
Upper Leg: 23 5/8 inches
Lower Leg: 16 inches
Ankle: 9 1/4 inches

Diet 228lbs: I should be at 1600 calories per day with 228 grams of Protein and 100 grams of Carbs.
Code:
Calories Carbs Protein ================================================================================ Myoplex shake 370 36 50 Myoplex shake 370 36 50 IDS New Whey Shot 176 2 42 Flax Oil pills 50 0 0 Fish Oil pills 50 0 0 Whey/fiber shake 120 5 24 Whey/fiber shake 120 5 24 EAS AdvantEdge shake 110 2 17 EAS AdvantEdge shake 110 2 17 V8 Fusion 120 28 1 ================================================================================ 1,596 116 225

I know the V8 Fusion is a No/No, but I feel a little bit more healthy getting some actual fruits and vegetables everyday.
My Whey/Fiber shakes are Benifer and ON Gold standard Whey with 16.9oz of water.
I make myself drink 6 cold 16.9oz of bottle water every day. This does not count anything that I regularly drink throughout the day.

I will post my added workout day food and all the vitamins and pills I am taking every day LAter

Last edited by NewIdentity : 08-30-2009 at 07:36 PM.
NewIdentity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:37 AM   #2
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 1 8/23/09 Weight 228

I am going to star my diet on Sunday, which is also my 1 meal day, and off day. I have to start somewhere, so I am going to start with the easiest day of the diet.

The 2 days leading up to the Diet I pretty much ate everything in sight, so my 228 is pretty heavy. Spent a lot of time around the toilet today, getting rid of those Safeway Donuts.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:41 AM   #3
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 2: 8/24/09 Weight 222 (-6)

222lbs is a little more like my standard weight.

10:00 PM I woke up late for work, so I missed my first protein shake of the day. Also missed my Elyptical workout, but I will try and make it up when I get back home after work.

I packed my 2 Edge shakes and Protein Tube to work for lunch and breaks.

Had my Myoplex Bar for breakfast instead of the myoplex shake. This is a common substitue for me as I am usually not in the mood for a shake that late in my day. 2 bottle of water and a myoplex bar make for a good evening breakfast.

Did do my Wii Fit weighin and balance test in the morning, vut didn't get back in time for anything else.

Last edited by NewIdentity : 08-26-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:43 AM   #4
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 3: 8/25/09 Weight 219 (-9)

Spent to long at sears yesterday and did not get to sleep until after 3PM. So, I woke up late again and missed my early Elyptical workout and morning shakes.

I will be getting measured and photographed today, so I can get a better indication of where my weight loss is comming from. hopefully today, I will also be able to post my exact diet in my original post. I have it all written down at home.

Completed my Ab workout and then hit the elyptical a little later.

Last edited by NewIdentity : 08-26-2009 at 04:49 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:21 AM   #5
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 4: 8/26/09 Weight 219 (-9)

Held my weight today. Day 4 is where I lost it a couple of months ago and quit this diet. I must admit that I did get hungry today, and can feel my empty stomach as I type this. I increased my water consumption yesterday to try and combat this empty stomach feeling.

I am hoping that by going public with my diet, taking the measurements and photos I will be able to push through the first week of the diet. I am a little worried about this up coming weekend. I cleared out my fridge and cabinets when I started this diet, so I am hoping this helps.

Last edited by NewIdentity : 08-27-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:37 AM   #6
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 5: 8/27/09 Weight 216 (-12)

Wow, I made it to the 5th day this time Woohoo!! I am not feeling as hungry as I was yesterday.

Did my Ab program after getting up. I'll swing back and get my cardiio workout after work, and then a few hours later I will hit the weights.

Last edited by NewIdentity : 08-30-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #7
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 6: 8/28/09 Weight 216 (-12)

Stayed up way to late yesterday playing video games and then slept in way to late this morning for 11 hours.

My work schedule got changed around so this will only be a 1 day weekend, while next weekend will be the big 3 day weekend. This should mean I will be able to stay on my diet for another week at least.

Right now I feel pretty good after that 11 hours of sleep.

Got in my Elyptical workout and Wii Fit workout today. Still hoping to get in another Wii Golds Gym workout and my weight training workout before I have to go to work today. I got a little behind in my 3 a day workouts.

8PM I am finally getting around to doing my first weight workout. Got in my Shape Boxing workout 2 hours ago.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 7: 8/29/09 Weight 217 (-11)

I gained 1 pound today. It has been a screwed up day as I never made it to bed. I will be going to bed about 28 hours after I got up this morning. The good news was that I made it through my 1 day off this week and didn't break the diet. The better news is that after 3 days of no bowel movements I am now going strong. I think my increase in fiber the last couple of days may have helped.

Since I have decided to keep my myoplex bar for my morning meal, I will be adding an Adkins bar to my lunch meal protein shot. This will give me an additional 12-15 grams of fiber everyday and makeup for the protein I am losing by not doing the shake.

So glad to be home from work, and I am ready for some sleep now. I am hoping to be at 215 tonight, that would put me at (-13) for the first week and give me a shot at 200lbs by the end of the 28 days.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

Old 08-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 8: End of Week 1 8/30/09 Weight 214 (-14) Half way to my goal in the first week: Shit!

4PM. I have been up since around 2PM. Went straight to bed when I got off work this morning, so I am up way too early.LAid in bed and read a couple of books trying to get back to sleep. I got 6 hours of good sleep, wish I could have gotten more.

I still have about half my diet to consume form yesterday before 9PM roles around and I turn the day ahead and start eating off tomorrows plan.

I think I am going to down my V8 Fusion and then get in another weight workout while I watch the Steelers game I recorded last night. Usually I like to watch Star Trek while I am working out at home, but today I think I would rather watch the game. Yeah, try watching an episode of Star Trek at your local gym while working out; something tells me it ain't going to happen.

3AM I am absolutely miserable right now. My 1 meal was 2 pork chops, fries and a baked potato and it kicked my ass. I am feeling huge right now; with my full belly. AND, 2 big chocalate chip cookies.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

Last edited by NewIdentity : 08-31-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:35 PM   #10
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 9: 8/31/09 Weight 215 (-13 lbs)

I was expecting a much bigger number after my huge meal yesterday. In the past I have been known to put on 6 lbs in a single "Free" day. Hell I was just hoping to be under 220. I am very sore in my most of my muscles. I think I may be pushing a little to hard in my workouts trying to catch up for my slow start.

Week 2 on the diet starts again today. I actually never thought I would last for a whole week on this thing. It is pretty hard not to feel some pride in accomplishment on this diet with the results coming so quickly.

I wish I could find an alternative to those EAS AdvantageEdge shakes, but their 17 grams of protein and only 2 grams of carbs is hard to beat. They taste pretty bad though.

Tonight at work it is back to my 2 Edge shakes, 1 protein shot and a Atkins bar. I do not know if I am going to keep that Bar or not, but my system seamed to respond better when I incresed my fiber last week. I am going to shoot for 45 grams of fiber everyday.
Michael Jordan

Last edited by NewIdentity : 09-01-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sounds like you are off to a very strong start with this diet. I'll be very interested in hearing how this works out for you in the medium/long term, as it sounds like a very strenuous meal plan. I know that I struggle with restraint in that area.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:15 AM   #12
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 10: 9/1/09 Weight 214 (-14 lbs)

I am a little dissapointed that I only lost 1 pound today. I thought I would have lost the weight I gained from my Sunday meal today. I guess this is where the hard part of the diet starts when you are no longer losing 14 pounds a week. I get my measurements done today, so maybe seeing those inches come off will help.

I am still a little worried about this 3 day weekend. Going to have to Bunker down this weekend and hide in my house and be a good boy. I purchased 3 new books last weekend, I have a video game that I never got around to playing, and I am still trying to get caught up on some of my workouts for the weekend. I may even see a movie this weekend, but that would mean leaving my bunker, so I may need to pass. I know if I leave my house for any reason there is going to be a good chance that I will somehow convince myself that eating at a restraunt will be a good thing.

I still need to go to my original post and add in a few missing aspects of my diet. Maybe this weekend.
Michael Jordan
Old 09-03-2009, 01:09 AM   #13
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 11: 9/2/09 Weight 214 (-14 lbs)

Nothing today. My measurements were a little all over the place yesterday, but I still think overall I lost everywhere, but in the shoulders. I will sit down when I get home and enter the measurements into the thread.
Michael Jordan
Old 09-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #14
NewIdentity
High School JV

Day 12: 9/3/09 Weight 216 (-12 lbs)

Yep, screwed up and fell off the wagon for a meal. First I was thinking about quitting the diet, then I realized that I am allowed 1 meal a weak, so if I count this as the meal for week 2 and do not have my Sunday meal I will be still be alright. I did not work out all day yesterday either.

I need to pull myself up and get back to work on this program!
Michael Jordan

Last edited by NewIdentity : 09-04-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #15
NewIdentity
High School JV

Well, it is over. I really screwed up today and yesterday, so I am going to turn back the clock to last Sunday. My goal now is to get back down to 214 this Sunday and redo the entire 2nd week all over again. And, trust me getting back down to 214 for Sundays weigh-in is not going to be easy. I will be staying close to the john for the next 2 days.

So, I will be back here on 09/06/09 ready for Day 8 again, with a weight of 214 pounds.

NewID out.
Michael Jordan
Old 09-10-2009, 10:02 AM   #16
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Hey...I have enjoyed your dynasty...I am looking to start a weight loss/ body building program for about a month or so. I want to document my progress. I also cannot afford the velocity plan. Where is a good place to get a plan or to form one? Thanks!
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:02 AM   #17
nfg22
College Benchwarmer

Also...keep on keeping on.
nfg22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:52 AM   #18
NewIdentity
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfg22 View Post
Hey...I have enjoyed your dynasty...I am looking to start a weight loss/ body building program for about a month or so. I want to document my progress. I also cannot afford the velocity plan. Where is a good place to get a plan or to form one? Thanks!
here is what I posted in my first post here.

Quote:
My 3 main sources for finding cheap Sups.
1) Slick deals has some great deals posted for protein sups
2) I like bodybuilding.com for their selection and value.
3) Walmart is my last resort for everything else.

Hot Deals - SlickDeals.net Forums
The Slick Deals website has some unbelievable deals posted for quality products. I think I ended up purchasing 4 cases of my myoplex shakes packets for around 85% off thanks to slick deals. And that was the big box containg 42 individual packets. It is definately worth going to Slick Deals everyday to have a look around.
Michael Jordan

Last edited by NewIdentity : 09-15-2009 at 02:52 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #19
NewIdentity
High School JV

I think I need to start focusing my efforts more on this diet. Right now I am just doing this half ass and not fully committing myself to it.

Yeah, I think this weekend I will create a new thread with a little more structure in it. I need to give this diet and exercise program all I can, and not half-ass it like I am doing. I am not going to quit and try again!
Michael Jordan

Last edited by NewIdentity : 09-19-2009 at 08:19 AM.